18 18
quade

DB Cooper

That makes sense. I don't know if this fits into your theory or not (I still like my gold standard idea) but I noticed that the money was found (according to the net) Feb 10, 1980. that would be 3000 days after the hi-jack.
8x365 +2 leap year days + 6 days Nov ,31 dec,31 Jan, 10Feb.
If he happened to bury the money on All Souls Day Nov 2, 1979, that would be 2900 days from the hi-jack If the grudge was 2 souls, that would be 2x2900 or 5800. I'm just throwing this out there if someone else has additional facts and can use it!

Mark74, I think you'd like this book:

David's Flynn's book the 'Temple at the Center of Time'...
...in which he presents his work on Sir Isaac Newton's theological speculation about the correlation of dates and distances in relation to the postion of the Holy of Holies on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

skyjack71

******This is and old post made by TBrown:

***If I'm not mistaken, Jo Weber's husband, who died of cancer, showed her a place in Washington state where the FBI now believes Cooper would've landed - dead or alive. It turns out they were looking in the wrong place for many years because the original investigation had no pilots among the FBI team, so there were some basic misunderstandings about the course of the plane through the air, compared with what the "whuffo" agents estimated. And the place Weber's husband pointed out to her was NOT the area that the FBI suspected at the time. It WAS however very very close to the location where the young boy discovered some of the cash from the hijacking, which has been traced beyond any shadow of a doubt by the serial numbers on the bills. Trouble is, he showed this place to his wife a year or two before the kid found the money.

Odd I had never seen this post and a few others - done before I started to even post here. Just thought it was interesting.

Jo, The FBI got the information from the Seattle Air Traffic Control people about the airliner's flight path between Seattle, Portland, and points south immediately after the hijacking. Less than a week after the hijacking, the FBI had complete access to all relevant records and the flight path was precisely known.

To claim that the FBI didn't have access to that information in 1971 (and today also) is nonsense.

Robert99

WHY! Robert do YOU attack every post I make...I was only posting something I do not remember reading made on the DZ..in fact I believe it was made before I ever posted on the DZ and I do NOT know the source of the infomation used.

I simple stated that I thought the posting was interesting - but, I did NOT state it was accurate or it reflected what I had told other.

YOU 4 some REASON need to attack viciously every post I make regardless - nor do you check out the source or even judge by the dates or the source....you just attack.

So why don't you do this - ignore any and all posts I make unless they are sent to you or replied to a post you made! Agreed!....Would make like much simpler - I do don't need you agitating demeaning posts about every word I say and in this case second hand information stated in the DZ.

Something that was NOT even a quote of my words.

It was just an interesting post and and an observation.

Some of the information was obviously wrong so take it from there. Duane died of polycysitic kidney diseas - not cancer.

Note he does not explain how I thought the money got there.

It was the location of one of the several stops we made in 1979 and the stop or stops he referenced did not indicated Weber jumped there - just one of the many spots Weber did take me to and the many mysterious statements he made along with the specific places LATER becoming major factors in the location of the money.

A simple deductions - if you actually read my story and actually istened to the things I have said.

Jo, I did NOT attack YOU which is what you are implying. I simply pointed out that the post you quoted was wrong when it claimed that the flight path was not known.

The actual and correct flight path has been known since the evening of the hijacking.

So just calm down and stop trying to present yourself as a victim.

Robert99

Mark74, I think you'd like this book:

David's Flynn's book the 'Temple at the Center of Time'...
...in which he presents his work on Sir Isaac Newton's theological speculation about the correlation of dates and distances in relation to the postion of the Holy of Holies on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Good grief! 377, please don't mention Newton's beliefs about alchemy.

Newton was right about some things and wrong about some things. His reputation would probably be better served if his "scientific" endeavors were not advertised so well.

Robert99

Robert99

The FBI got the information from the Seattle Air Traffic Control people about the airliner's flight path between Seattle, Portland, and points south immediately after the hijacking. Less than a week after the hijacking, the FBI had complete access to all relevant records and the flight path was precisely known.

Jo, I did NOT attack YOU which is what you are implying. I simply pointed out that the post you quoted was wrong when it claimed that the flight path was not known.

The actual and correct flight path has been known since the evening of the hijacking.

Robert99

WELL, Robt just why has the FIGHT path been debated all of the yrs if the information was set in concrete? WHY did the search AREAS NOT include the Tena's Bar area. Why was their search EFFORTS more to the East and North of the Columbia?

YOU do NOT really know what they had access to - just what was publicized. In 43 yrs - the stories reported by those on the flight and on the ground have changed.

Some of the statements made do NOT even resemble statements stated yrs ago.

If the FIGHT path was KNOWN as you indicate - then why didn't they search those area in 1971? Why were the NOT dredging the Columbia the next day?

They didn't because the information indicated Cooper jumped North of the Columbia and exited some place beteen Ariel and Battleground....

To have jumped over Vancouver or Portland - would have been asking to be caught or asking for certain death...yards, street lights, power lines and just about every obstacle you could possibly name!

There are buildings and lighting in those area and the area too populated....Cooper exited before he ever reach the Vancouver area and his intentions were to jump North of 500. He knew were every pit and tower and air strip was in those location. He knew were the rails and the logging towers were.

He did NOT jump until after the plane crossed the Lewis River - there were 3 dams located on that river & even without visibility he was able to get a signal the plane was in the drop zone area.

The signals on those towers were equipped with best technology available at that time.

The newest & last one built was to the East....that is also the tower the old friend was working at...the one who temporarily lost his job because there was a glich that night in the procedures...this was quickly glossed over with no reason given for the glich.

Think about the technoglogy in that last Dam tower & think about the possibility of it being used briefly for another purpose....just a switch or claiming a qlich when he walked away from his station...they were suppose to have relief if they just had to go to the bathroom. DID YOU KNOW THAT? That is HOW sensitive the equipment was.

Just how this worked I do not know - but it was beyond the technology supposedly available at that time.

Duane talked about that particular Tower more than once and he knew the man who worked there....just a little too much of a co-incidence to me.

Also the fact that the man who worked the tower was involved in communications with Air America or Area 51 or just another term in the military before to returning to civilian life. This man was instrumental in developing technolgoy others took credit for.
He had a grudge - a big one!

NOW find the name of the man and why they took him off the job and why he became suspect in the crime! IN those vast files the FBI has NEVER made public is the name of this man.

NOTE: Also after the crime there was a very small article about the qlich with that tower about the time the plane was in that sector and because of that qlich the man was being looked at.....

NOW, Robt 99 - get the FBI to give U access to those files. IT has been TRIED and the only way is to find that one small article and see if the man's name was there and then to obtain the employment records to see if that man was working there and then RESEARCH the man's past - it will correlate with the path of another man involved in criminal activities....one with a death sentence awaiting him - one for which technology regarding any treatment was relative primitive.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert99

The FBI got the information from the Seattle Air Traffic Control people about the airliner's flight path between Seattle, Portland, and points south immediately after the hijacking. Less than a week after the hijacking, the FBI had complete access to all relevant records and the flight path was precisely known.

Robert99

Jo writes:

WELL, Robt just why has the FIGHT path been debated all of the yrs if the information was set in concrete? WHY did the search AREAS NOT include the Tena's Bar area. Why was their search EFFORTS more to the East and North of the Columbia?

YOU do NOT really know what they had access to - just what was publicized. In 43 yrs - the stories reported by those on the flight and on the ground have changed.

Some of the statements made do NOT even resemble statements stated yrs ago.

If the FIGHT path was KNOWN as you indicate - then why didn't they search those area in 1971? Why were the NOT dredging the Columbia the next day?

They didn't because the information indicated Cooper jumped North of the Columbia and exited some place beteen Ariel and Battleground....

To have jumped over Vancouver or Portland - would have been asking to be caught or asking for certain death...yards, street lights, power lines and just about every obstacle you could possibly name!

There are building and lighting in those area and the area too populated....Cooper exited before he ever reach the Vancouver area and his intentions were to jumped North of 500.

He did NOT jump until after the plane crossed the Lewis River - there were 3 dams located on that river & even without visibility he was able to get a signal the plane was in the drop zone area.

The signals on those tower are good with the best at that time the last one to the East....that is also the tower the old friend was working at...the one who temporarily lost his job because thre was a glich that night in the procedures...this was quickly glossed over with no reason given for the glich.

Think about the technoglogy in that last Dam tower and think about the possibility of it being used briefly for another purpose.

Just how this would work I do not know - but it was beyond the technology supposedly available at that time.

Duane talked about that particular Tower more than once and of course the fact you knew someone who worked there....just a little too much of a co-incidence to me.

R99 replies:

Jo, ALL of the flight path information was included in the Seattle ATC transcripts and Oakland ATC transcripts that were provided to the FBI within one week of the hijacking.

The flight path described by those transcripts is the ONE and ONLY valid flight path. There were NOT two flight paths. You will need to talk to the FBI people on the scene in 1971 about why they did whatever they did.

You should read these transcripts and the cover letters instead of fabricating some silly stories about Duane having some highly developed radio receivers integrated into his underwear.

Your stories don't even have the right organizations and locations in your claims about Duane's participation in various communication and electronic activities.

Your claims are nothing but baloney regardless of how many times you repeat them.

Robert99

Robert99 says in part:

'The FBI got the information from the Seattle Air Traffic Control people about the airliner's flight path between Seattle, Portland, and points south immediately after the hijacking. Less than a week after the hijacking, the FBI had complete access to all relevant records and the flight path was precisely known.

The actual and correct flight path has been known since the evening of the hijacking....' (my italics)

No big deal, but if you even HINT again that the flight path was not really known...or that the money at Tina Bar ended up there because that's where Cooper landed...I'm going to remind you of your post there. ;) Remember, even though no one at the Seattle FBI is willing to answer where that search map they have on the website originated, it still remains that they keep it posted there under DB Cooper. And that map shows a path miles EAST of Tina Bar, in fact, at least six miles east and on the other side of the Interstate 5 freeway.

You evaded the most important question in the Cooper case.

The flight path! I will tell you this if the flight path was indeed the same as you guys are claiming to work with that puts the plane - West of the Interstate and West of Vancouver and Portland - they have BEEN ALTERED.

All of the ground reports and the area seached by the authorities was definitly not along the interstate and not in Vanvouver and NOT West of Portland. Those reports put that plane over the Battleground area and the most Westward sighting...in 1971.

The co-pilots description of what he saw puts the plane North of Vancouver....with his being able to see the haze of Vancouver from his window (on the right side of the plane) THAT is where the co-pilots seat is.

One has to remember this was his first time flying that route...

Did YOU know that? Probably NOT!
How many of you knew the night of the skyjacking was the CO-pilots first experience on that route.

I keep thinking I spoke to the ACTUAL pilot and he verified this - but, maybe it was the engineer. IT was very early on in my search.

I can't call it research since it was personal...Just a widow searching for answers. I do remember the individual telling me he did NOT usually do these things - but made an exception for me at the request of his wife. I hope I still have the notes on this....it may be only sqibbles,I cannot decipher, but it was before 2001. At that time I had met my last husband and was trying to go forwaard with my life, but Cooper kept getting in the way!

I have a complaint:
OTHERS from the other thread that is so private you have to be a PI to get into it does NOTHING but slander others who participate here.

I have NOT wanted to post to that thread - but, I should be allowed to read any postings made referencing me or Duane Weber.

Before I could at least READ what was being said and now not even allowed to do that.

[:/]:S:|:o:P:P>:(

This post is to inform everyone that GALEN COOK has NOT stopped his ATTACKS against me.
I received a letter from the United States Senate stating there has been an inquiry & it would require my written consent. This regarded my medical records and other personal information.

I asked where the inquiry came from and the young lady did not know how to answer the question.
Well when the Senate sends a letter asking for records on a person, they have to identify themselves and the purpose of the request.

I informed her of this and then she refers me to another division.

Well, I can no longer pay attorney fees to HALT individuals like GALEN COOK and others with a personal vendetta or a purpose to discredit Jo Weber....or worse.

IT took lots of money and loss of time and paper work (not to mention the stress) to put this to rest several months ago regarding accusation made by you know who.

The FBI denied he had or has any access other than what is released to the general public.

I expect this NEW action was generated by my skepticism regarding our Bully in WA who does nothing, but write disgusting things about anyone involved in the case who stands up to him.

I therefore today contacted someone who has been wanting to do something regarding my battle and said DO IT! These individuals know I chose to only seek the truths and not to take alternate public avenues.

Well the approach is NOT going to be the EXPECTED - like a movie or a book....and I am NOT the only one involved.

I do NOT interview well at all...as I am a VERY private person other than the COOPER story...so I do not know how this will be handled - but, it will be done!

We ALL agree , IT is TIME!

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'The FBI got the information from the Seattle Air Traffic Control people about the airliner's flight path between Seattle, Portland, and points south immediately after the hijacking. Less than a week after the hijacking, the FBI had complete access to all relevant records and the flight path was precisely known.

The actual and correct flight path has been known since the evening of the hijacking....' (my italics)

No big deal, but if you even HINT again that the flight path was not really known...or that the money at Tina Bar ended up there because that's where Cooper landed...I'm going to remind you of your post there. ;) Remember, even though no one at the Seattle FBI is willing to answer where that search map they have on the website originated, it still remains that they keep it posted there under DB Cooper. And that map shows a path miles EAST of Tina Bar, in fact, at least six miles east and on the other side of the Interstate 5 freeway.

Blevins, Something seems to be getting lost in the translation.

The actual flight path is the one that the Seattle ATC controllers directed the airliner along. If you have read their radio transcripts, you know that ever single thing that would help in determining that flight path has been redacted from those transcripts. Consequently, the flight path CANNOT be determined from those transcripts or anything else that is publicly available at this time. And that includes maps of unknown pedigree that are released by the FBI.

And for the record, there are numerous reasons to believe that the flight did bypass Portland on the west side.

All of this has been discussed at length on this thread but some people, such as Blevins and Jo Weber, need another flight path to support their Cooper candidates.

And neither of them has been able to come up with a single fact to indicate their candidates were involved with the hijacking in any capacity.

Robert99

Jo says in part:

'OTHERS from the other thread that is so private you have to be a PI to get into it does NOTHING but slander others who participate here.

I have NOT wanted to post to that thread - but, I should be allowed to read any postings made referencing me or Duane Weber.

Before I could at least READ what was being said and now not even allowed to do that...'

No worries, Jo. Few people see those posts except the other participants. Their numbers are pathetic. Of course, Shutter will probably see this and come running over to claim he doesn't care about that. Well...neither do I.
My old man told me once: Everyone gets what they deserve in the end.

Some members are made up of folks who have already been banned from Dropzone. The paranoia runs rampant over there LOL. They don't let me see posts either. Problem is, either other staff members at Adventure Books send me screenshots of the latest insults, or Greg and I drop by on Sundays using HIS computer and have a laugh. It's nothing more than the same few people going back and forth, and viewed little by the public. Not a real surprise.

What's even funnier is they bill themselves as the 'biggest forum on DB Cooper'. But they don't want some of the folks who are involved in the case even SEEING what is posted there. Mainly because some of the participants have either been caught in lies, or post up hateful crap on some of the people at Dropzone. After Georger got banned from Dropzone, he referred to me as an SOB over there. Not my fault he got banned, but his. Joins Meyer Louie, Galen Cook, and others who were banned here mostly for personal attacks.

I told Greg to stop sending me the screenshots. We just look on weekends. I do keep an eye on the site, just to stay informed on who is two-faced when they post HERE. Unless Shutter is ready to start banning entire IP ranges, there's no way he can stop it. B|

'How do you like me NOW?'

skyjack71

You evaded the most important question in the Cooper case.

The flight path! I will tell you this if the flight path was indeed the same as you guys are claiming to work with that puts the plane - West of the Interstate and West of Vancouver and Portland - they have BEEN ALTERED.

All of the ground reports and the area seached by the authorities was definitly not along the interstate and not in Vanvouver and NOT West of Portland. Those reports put that plane over the Battleground area and the most Westward sighting...in 1971.

The co-pilots description of what he saw puts the plane North of Vancouver....with his being able to see the haze of Vancouver from his window (on the right side of the plane) THAT is where the co-pilots seat is.

One has to remember this was his first time flying that route...

Did YOU know that? Probably NOT!
How many of you knew the night of the skyjacking was the CO-pilots first experience on that route.

I keep thinking I spoke to the ACTUAL pilot and he verified this - but, maybe it was the engineer. IT was very early on in my search.

I can't call it research since it was personal...Just a widow searching for answers. I do remember the individual telling me he did NOT usually do these things - but made an exception for me at the request of his wife. I hope I still have the notes on this....it may be only sqibbles,I cannot decipher, but it was before 2001. At that time I had met my last husband and was trying to go forwaard with my life, but Cooper kept getting in the way!

Jo, I am amazed that you would accuse me, of all people, of evading questions about the flight path.

There are NO believable ground eyewitness reports about the flight path. How did they manage to see the airliner since it was ABOVE an overcast plus two or three layers of other clouds?

The co-pilot could easily see to the left side of the airliner which you could perhaps understand better if you took a look at his position with respect to the nose of the aircraft. So the co-pilot did not have to be east of Portland to see that city assuming that he could even do so through the overcast and other clouds.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Jo says in part:

'OTHERS from the other thread that is so private you have to be a PI to get into it does NOTHING but slander others who participate here.

Before I could at least READ what was being said and now not even allowed to do that...'

No worries, Jo. Few people see those posts except the other participants. Their numbers are pathetic. Of course, Shutter will probably see this and come running over to claim he doesn't care about that. Well...neither do I. My old man told me once: Everyone gets what they deserve in the end.

Some members are made up of folks who have already been banned from Dropzone. The paranoia runs rampant over there LOL. They don't let me see posts either. Problem is, either other staff members at Adventure Books send me screenshots of the latest insults, or Greg and I drop by on Sundays using HIS computer and have a laugh. It's nothing more than the same few people going back and forth, and viewed little by the public. Not a real surprise.

What's even funnier is they bill themselves as the 'biggest forum on DB Cooper'. But they don't want some of the folks who are involved in the case even SEEING what is posted there. Mainly because some of the participants have either been caught in lies, or post up hateful crap on some of the people at Dropzone. After Georger got banned from Dropzone, he referred to me as an SOB over there. Not my fault he got banned, but his. Joins Meyer Louie, Galen Cook, and others who were banned here mostly for personal attacks.

I told Greg to stop sending me the screenshots. We just look on weekends. I do keep an eye on the site, just to stay informed on who is two-faced when they post HERE. Unless Shutter is ready to start banning entire IP ranges, there's no way he can stop it. B|

***'How do you like me NOW?'

Blevins, How many times have YOU been BANNED from this very thread? I can think of two right off. Also, how many times did you announce that you were leaving this thread of your own free will? About five, but you were always back in a day or two.

If you don't care about what goes on over on the "other" site, why are you so paranoid about it. You keep bringing the subject up ever chance you get.

As I remember it, Georger announced one day that he was leaving this site permanently and he kept his word. That was not a ban.

Robert99

Robert99 says in part:

'Jo, I am amazed that you would accuse me, of all people, of evading questions about the flight path.

There are NO believable ground eyewitness reports about the flight path. How did they manage to see the airliner since it was ABOVE an overcast plus two or three layers of other clouds?

The co-pilot could easily see to the left side of the airliner which you could perhaps understand better if you took a look at his position with respect to the nose of the aircraft. So the co-pilot did not have to be east of Portland to see that city assuming that he could even do so through the overcast and other clouds...'

You have hinted previously that Cooper landed near Tina Bar and that's how the money ended up there. No use denying that. I can point you to your posts on that. This goes directly against the map the FBI still makes available on their website showing the flight path...to this very day. And as a pilot, you should know that the flight probably knew its position as it flew merrily along at 9,600 feet between Seattle and Portland. The overcast matters not. They were being tracked all along that route from the moment they left Seattle. You just said so in a recent post.

How about it, Robert? Go on the record for a change instead of picking on Jo Weber. Do you believe the flight path map freely available for download at the FBI's website is an accurate rendition of the actual flight path? Yes or no? If your answer is NO...then you should explain why you are right and that map is wrong. And if your answer is NO, then explain why the FBI would continue to make that map available on their website.

Maybe you know something from those transcripts that they don't know. But if you do, you haven't presented a single thing to support that.

Now you are saying as well that there are no 'believable ground witness reports'. Does this mean you think the Janet Fable is a load of horse manure? If so, you should discuss this with your buddy Galen Cook at the alternate site, because he believes it intensely. He said so in that article I linked. B|

skyjack71

I received a letter from the United States Senate stating there has been an inquiry & it would require my written consent. This regarded my medical records and other personal information.

I asked where the inquiry came from and the young lady did not know how to answer the question.
Well when the Senate sends a letter asking for records on a person, they have to identify themselves and the purpose of the request.

I informed her of this and then she refers me to another division.

Jo, Have you been taking some new medications?

For your information, the US Senate does not have anything to do with your medical records and personal information.

Your claims above are simply not realistic.

Robert99

You're pretty good at picking on Jo Weber, but as far as I can see not much good at anything else around here regarding the Cooper case.

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'Jo, I am amazed that you would accuse me, of all people, of evading questions about the flight path.

The co-pilot could easily see to the left side of the airliner which you could perhaps understand better if you took a look at his position with respect to the nose of the aircraft. So the co-pilot did not have to be east of Portland to see that city assuming that he could even do so through the overcast and other clouds...'

You have hinted previously that Cooper landed near Tina Bar and that's how the money ended up there. No use denying that. I can point you to your posts on that. This goes directly against the map the FBI still makes available on their website showing the flight path...to this very day. And as a pilot, you should know that the flight probably knew its position as it flew merrily along at 9,600 feet between Seattle and Portland. The overcast matters not. They were being tracked all along that route from the moment they left Seattle. You just said so in a recent post.

How about it, Robert? Go on the record for a change instead of picking on Jo Weber. Do you believe the flight path map freely available for download at the FBI's website is an accurate rendition of the actual flight path? Yes or no? If your answer is NO...then you should explain why you are right and that map is wrong. And if your answer is NO, then explain why the FBI would continue to make that map available on their website.

Maybe you know something from those transcripts that they don't know. But if you do, you haven't presented a single thing to support that.

Now you are saying as well that there are no 'believable ground witness reports'. Does this mean you think the Janet Fable is a load of horse manure? If so, you should discuss this with your buddy Galen Cook at the alternate site, because he believes it intensely. He said so in that article I linked. B|

What's the matter? Can't handle the question? Think you'll piss off Cook at the alternate site? LOL.

EDIT: Robert99 says in part -

'Blevins, How many times have YOU been BANNED from this very thread? I can think of two right off. Also, how many times did you announce that you were leaving this thread of your own free will? About five, but you were always back in a day or two.

If you don't care about what goes on over on the "other" site, why are you so paranoid about it. You keep bringing the subject up ever chance you get.

As I remember it, Georger announced one day that he was leaving this site permanently and he kept his word. That was not a ban...'

And you believed that? You're more gullible than I thought. I've been sent on vacation twice. But even I knew when to separate church from state on a public thread. Georger did not. I could tell you what really happened, but you disallowed PM's and it's not my job to make that public. Maybe you should confront him and get him to tell you the truth.

I'm not 'paranoid' about the alternate site. I just like to drop by once in a while for a laugh, or to see who is two-faced when they post at Dropzone. ;)

RobertMBlevins

Blevins, As I have repeatedly said on this thread since 2009, a year before you washed up here, that FBI map is not realistic. Anyone can easily determine that is so by checking the times and alleged distances covered during those times.

For instance when flying with a constant ground speed, you do NOT cover three miles in one minute and then cover six miles in the very next minute. Even RobertMBlevins should be able to understand that.

Your implication that I have not been "on the record" about the flight path is nonsense. This matter has been discussed with you at length any number of times here and you always end up stating that you, in effect, accept the FBI map "on faith".

Why don't you ask the Seattle FBI office why they released that map? As I understand it, you are on a first name basis with everyone in that office.

Robert99

Robert99

***How about it, Robert? Go on the record for a change instead of picking on Jo Weber. Do you believe the flight path map freely available for download at the FBI's website is an accurate rendition of the actual flight path? Yes or no? If your answer is NO...then you should explain why you are right and that map is wrong. And if your answer is NO, then explain why the FBI would continue to make that map available on their website.

Blevins, As I have repeatedly said on this thread since 2009, a year before you washed up here, that FBI map is not realistic. Anyone can easily determine that is so by checking the times and alleged distances covered during those times.

For instance when flying with a constant ground speed, you do NOT cover three miles in one minute and then cover six miles in the very next minute. Even RobertMBlevins should be able to understand that.

Your implication that I have not been "on the record" about the flight path is nonsense. This matter has been discussed with you at length any number of times here and you always end up stating that you, in effect, accept the FBI map "on faith".

Why don't you ask the Seattle FBI office why they released that map? As I understand it, you are on a first name basis with everyone in that office.

Robert99

You are misinformed. My contact with the Seattle FBI is restricted to a few emails and a couple of phone calls over the last few years. We're not talking about distance here, but POSITION, i.e. where the flight actually was on a basically north-south line between Portland and Seattle. And even a brainless guy like me can tell you with certainty it wasn't anywhere over Tina Bar, or west of the Interstate.

RobertMBlevins

You're pretty good at picking on Jo Weber, but as far as I can see not much good at anything else around here regarding the Cooper case.

***Robert99 says in part:

What's the matter? Can't handle the question? Think you'll piss off Cook at the alternate site? LOL.

Blevins, I see that you have now started replying to your own posts. That is a first for this thread as far as I know.

I have no idea what Galen Cook thinks about the flight path or Janet or anything else. If you want to know, why don't you ask him? I am not his press agent.

The rest of your baloney has already been answered. You would already know this if you actually read the posts on this thread.

Robert99

Jo TEASED

I therefore today contacted someone who has been wanting to do something regarding my battle and said DO IT! These individuals know I chose to only seek the truths and not to take alternate public avenues.

Well the approach is NOT going to be the EXPECTED - like a movie or a book....and I am NOT the only one involved.

I do NOT interview well at all...as I am a VERY private person other than the COOPER story...so I do not know how this will be handled - but, it will be done!

We ALL agree , IT is TIME

Yawn. Another big event coming tease from Jo. Not one of these has ever amounted to anything. Don't hold your breath.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo TEASED

We ALL agree , IT is TIME

Yawn. Another big event coming tease from Jo. Not one of these has ever amounted to anything. Don't hold your breath.

Well, I sent time and money and stress to clear up the other situation, but this one make no sense at all.

They ask some very very personal questions - weird.

I am going to call the other number tomorrow the young lady provide to see if they can explain this letter. This letter was triggered by some one for some reason and it does NOT sound good.

Asked me too many personal questions and then the last one gives them my consent to provide the information - but who is requiring this information?

NO GAME going on here 377, just curiosity.

This came out of the Senate Office.

What would you think if you got such a letter?

The young lady who answered the phone in the senate office did not know why I receive this letter. She did provide another number for me to contact - but, the questionaire and consent from is formidable.

I am supposed to call the Governors office tomorrow.

Maybe it is a screen to run the election booths - but why doesn't it state that?

Who said this?

'People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.'

If she really means that, she could be one of the smartest people on Earth. :)
In any case, it's a good tenet to live by. Better than most I've heard.

The books I've read on Newton shied away from that subject, but I'll check it out!
I looked up the date Nov 2 and that happens to be the date of the assassination of the president of South Viet Nam Ngo Dinh Diem. It was over shadowed by JFK's later that month.
So to repeat; Nov 24, 1971 + 2900 = Nov 2, 1979 or the anniversary. Of course Nov 24, 1971- 5800= Jan 7th 1956 which was the middle of the French pull out from Indochina. I suppose a French paratrooper who hated commies could be Cooper!