11 11
quade

DB Cooper

98 hours and counting....

...I will be more than happy to discuss anything and everything with them. You? Not a chance...."

It's not about me, Robert, it's about you. What do you think about Tina, Kenny and Japan?

If you don't talk about Japan, then what could you possibly ever post about that might be of interest to anyone?

Your refusal to answer that question indicates that the RobertMBlevins era at the DZ is drawing to a close.

RobertMBlevins

Do you think we could stop hinting around that somehow Bruce Smith is a suspect in Cossey's murder? It's ridiculous. It's BEYOND ridiculous.

I have issues with the guy, sure. And I have dealt with them. Those mostly have to do with trust and manners, nothing else. And I have met Bruce once, at one of the Ariel celebrations. I can assure you he had nothing to do with Cossey's death. Geez, Louise. :S

Stop. Stop NOW.

Ah, Bobby, you are trying to argue with a woman who invited me into her motel room before she was finished dressing, and then claims I crossed a line.

No, I crossed a threshold, and it appears I entered the Vortex....

BruceSmith

***Do you think we could stop hinting around that somehow Bruce Smith is a suspect in Cossey's murder? It's ridiculous. It's BEYOND ridiculous.

I have issues with the guy, sure. And I have dealt with them. Those mostly have to do with trust and manners, nothing else. And I have met Bruce once, at one of the Ariel celebrations. I can assure you he had nothing to do with Cossey's death. Geez, Louise. :S

Stop. Stop NOW.

Ah, Bobby, you are trying to argue with a woman who invited me into her motel room before she was finished dressing, and then claims I crossed a line.

No, I crossed a threshold, and it appears I entered the Vortex....

I think we can all agree you are not a killer. I usually don't reveal PM's around here, but I did send her one asking her to stop saying that.

Non-Cooper: If anyone out there in Cooperland is working with a marginal computer that needs speeding up, there are the usual options, most of which cost money. I will tell you about three free programs that actually WORK:

1) Wise Disk Cleaner: From Wise.com= Works way better, faster, and is more efficient than the Windows versions of disk cleaning. I mean WAY better.

2) Wise Game Booster: Same source. This one closes unnecessary programs running in the background on your request. Any closed program comes back on automatically if you need it while surfing or viewing or whatever. The next time you re-start your computer, everything is running again. It's a beautiful program indeed.

3) Wise Registry Cleaner: This one actually cleans and defrags your registry WITHOUT screwing things up.

Before we got our new computer systems we used these programs all the time. I don't really need them anymore, but I still have them installed.

BruceSmith

...I will be more than happy to discuss anything and everything with them. You? Not a chance...."

It's not about me, Robert, it's about you. What do you think about Tina, Kenny and Japan?

If you don't talk about Japan, then what could you possibly ever post about that might be of interest to anyone?

Your refusal to answer that question indicates that the RobertMBlevins era at the DZ is drawing to a close.

I only refused to discuss it with you, or make our research on that question public. You should have expected this, due to your previous history and previous posts. I've SEEN your posts at the alternate site, you know. Have a legit media entity ask me that same question, I will be more than happy to oblige. To you...my apologies for the current situation...but you mostly brought that on yourself.

As far as 'eras' at Dropzone, I couldn't care less. My life is not restricted to DB Cooper, you know. I'm a big believer in the concept of truth. If Kenny was the hijacker, I am certain that will come out sooner or later. If not, same thing. :)

How HORRIBLY VULGAR YOU ARE.

I had a suite & I was DRESSED, I just had NOT put my hair up and rather than rush I told you to sit on the edge of the bed while I put my hair up and we could talk...you are one gross SOB! You make everything anyone says sound vulgar.

You are NOT allowed to talk like this in the other thread, but over here you do NOTHING but throw out you vulgar and insinuating remarks... your manners & the way you distort things about people you do not like - certainly present a high probablility that you are capable of worst things & inforces the thoughts I have expressed about your anger issues and prior problems.

When one can turn an innocent conversation into a vulgar story - that person is capable of more than just lieing!

WHERE were you when Cossey was killed and can you PROVE you were there? Now I will put you on trial the way you do everyone else.

YOU are not allowed to threaten or talk like this in the other thread so you come here to drive everyone else away! If you are not here to discuss Cooper then please go away....they do NOT allow you talk this way in the other thread!

Prove what you were doing on the night Cossey died and did you have a witness? YOU bring things on yourself....tell the thread about your N.Y. incident - tell them why you can't live in N.Y.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Bruce is simply acting as shill for the alternate site on Cooper. There were others, but they were banned. AB sees everything they say and do there. :)
I have seen everything Bruce posts there. Problem is, no one much sees that stuff except for the same old faces who also post there, including Galen Cook, (Bruce's Big Buddy) who finally resorted to making up lies about receiving emails and comments from my co-author Skipp Porteous. This damaged any credibility he may have had in the Cooper case, for sure. As someone I trust here once said in a private message:

'They deserve each other over there...'
True enough. B|

Notwithstanding, even with Bruce Smith's problems, I don't believe he is a killer. Just saying. :)
RobertMBlevins

Do you think we could stop hinting around that somehow Bruce Smith is a suspect in Cossey's murder? It's ridiculous. It's BEYOND ridiculous.

Stop. Stop NOW.

BruceSmith

"...Might as well start using a calendar for your countdown...."

Countdown on Sir Robert's evasion on Tina, KC and Japan:

75 hours

Countdown on absence of any posts from Sir Robert on the DB Cooper case:

48 hours

I was kind of enjoying almost 24 hours with a lack of posting stupidity on this thread...... ...

Robert99

***I'm a big believer in the concept of truth.

Huh? What is your time estimate for bringing the concept to reality?

Pretty non-specific statement. Did you have a particular issue in mind? Your statement is just a fancy way of calling me a liar. I have very little time and even less patience for the frivolity I've seen going on here lately.

There are other things besides Cooper in my life. For example, I have use my day off today to create a 25-page color catalog (with pictures) for a lady who is auctioning off certain items she brought from the Far East long ago. And when I am finished with that, I have to make last-minute adjustments to a book containing more than sixty images for publication in paperback.

So just dropping by here wastes valuable time I should be spending on those things. If you have a question I can answer honestly, I will be happy to do so. Excepted are questions on Kenny Christiansen (for now) but that should not be a problem. I think most people here are tired of hearing about him anyway...;)

BruceSmith

"...So just dropping by here wastes valuable time I should be spending on those things..."

I agree, Sir Robert. Since you refuse to answer pertinent questions here about Kenny, Tina and Japan, you should attend to your other business elsewhere.

Adios.

And that's exactly what I've been doing all day until now. Look, Bruce...you already know I've frozen all outgoing NEW information on Ken Christiansen until our investigation is complete. Anything you need to know, or want to know, will be included in the new report on Christiansen...but NOT until we are finished and ready to release it. And there is a very good reason for this. It's because we want to make sure every single thing presented in it is ACCURATE.

I just didn't want you to feel I was singling you out on that. It's true I have provided some very minor comments on that investigation to a couple of people I trust, but...I also know even if I told you anything in confidence, you would be all over with it publicly at the alternate site, on Mountain News, or even here at DZ for that matter. We both know this.

So for now, everyone in this office will continue working on that investigation and keeping the results confidential as we go along. When it's complete, or when I think we've gone as far as we can, then I will do a public release. That's the best I can do. Anything else on the Cooper case I am more than happy to discuss publicly.

As far as your actual question on Japan, etc why don't you do some research on that? I did, and it didn't take me long to discover some logical answers. If you figure it out, and present your theory, I will play fair with you. I will tell you whether you are right or not...but only if your theory is based on REAL research and not just speculation via your keyboard.

(By the way...there never was an 'RMB era' here. I just post up like anyone else. 90% of the feedback I actually receive on Christiansen comes through my email box or via telephone and the occasional snail mail, not Dropzone.)

EDIT: Definition of Cooperland Logic - When people complain and bitch about me bringing up the subject of Kenny Christiansen...and then whine endlessly when I finally stop discussing him. ;)

A lot has been CONFIRMED regarding the past of Duane L. Weber aka John C. Collins.

The probabilities of a specific form of communications was also verified.

The technology did exist in the early 60's and was tested by the military.
It was highly probable that BRR was the forerunner of this technology. The Government sent him home, but he continued to secretly work on his project.

Individuals within the Government and private interprises continued to develope the program....he was never acknowledged for his efforts, but a friend or friends never felt this was fair....so they used the knowledge to obtain 200,000.

A note was sent to the FBI in the after math - DOES anyone HERE know what that NOTE said?

Who would pay any attention to a worker who helped build the airstrip?

This worker kept contacts with others in WA....but his name was not Duane Weber....why when Duane went to see the old friend he did so alone.

How many of you can name all of the Seattle New Paper Owners, writers and managers since 1942.

When you finish the list you will solve the case - but you have to know what you are looking for.

Not all of these prior owners & editors are alive, but NAME them ALL. Then look at their personal history - be careful the answer doesn't cause you hysterical blindness.

I've been watching so many episodes of Ancient Aliens lately I'm starting to think they might be on to something. Have to admit it's weird how tech advanced so fast after Roswell.

One minute they're scraping up bodies and shipping the wreckage off to Wright-Patterson. The next minute they're inventing the transistor, the microchip, and sending men to the moon. Hmm. :)
Unfortunately, technology won't save us unless we accomplish three things. First, get rid of the nukes. Second, stop pumping crap into an atmosphere so thin you could walk to the top of it in a few hours.
Third, cease adding roughly a billion more people to the planet every dozen years or so...;)

I don't think DB Cooper had a radio because he didn't think he would need one, and probably couldn't afford a good handheld CB anyway. My personal belief is that he jumped south of Olympia only because they wouldn't leave the airstairs down for him in Seattle and those extra added minutes playing with the stairs cost him distance over the ground. Otherwise he was probably going to bail as soon as he reached jump alititude, for reasons known only to him.

RobertMBlevins

I've been watching so many episodes of Ancient Aliens lately I'm starting to think they might be on to something. Have to admit it's weird how tech advanced so fast after Roswell.

One minute they're scraping up bodies and shipping the wreckage off to Wright-Patterson. The next minute they're inventing the transistor, the microchip, and sending men to the moon. Hmm. :)
Unfortunately, technology won't save us unless we accomplish three things. First, get rid of the nukes. Second, stop pumping crap into an atmosphere so thin you could walk to the top of it in a few hours.
Third, cease adding roughly a billion more people to the planet every dozen years or so...;)

Ok, Robert, you have quoted one the most commonly accepted fallacies. And, I'm not bashing you for it because I would guess it's one 95% of the people believe. That is the belief that earth's population is growing at an ever faster rate and will eventually overwhelm the planet.

That's not so -- and I refer you to the United Nations population study pages for this. In 1963, the world's population was growing at about 2% per year. 50 years later (now), it is about half that. 50 years from now, it will half again. Sometime by the end of the next century, the world's population is expected to stabilize at around 11 billion.

Many richer countries, like Japan, are already declining. China (with 1.48 billion people) may not even reach 1.5 billion. And, while it's true that third world countries are growing faster than those rates listed above, the growth rate of virtually every country in the world has been decreasing.

MarkBennett

***I've been watching so many episodes of Ancient Aliens lately I'm starting to think they might be on to something. Have to admit it's weird how tech advanced so fast after Roswell.

Ok, Robert, you have quoted one the most commonly accepted fallacies. And, I'm not bashing you for it because I would guess it's one 95% of the people believe. That is the belief that earth's population is growing at an ever faster rate and will eventually overwhelm the planet.

That's not so -- and I refer you to the United Nations population study pages for this. In 1963, the world's population was growing at about 2% per year. 50 years later (now), it is about half that. 50 years from now, it will half again. Sometime by the end of the next century, the world's population is expected to stabilize at around 11 billion.

Many richer countries, like Japan, are already declining. China (with 1.48 billion people) may not even reach 1.5 billion. And, while it's true that third world countries are growing faster than those rates listed above, the growth rate of virtually every country in the world has been decreasing.

That's funny. Although the actual growth rate has been dropping in many countries, the fact remains that the base population is so large that the number of people born each year on Planet Earth now exceeds eighty million. Twelve years of that means a BILLION more people. It took from the Stone Age to the year 1800 to put a billion human beings on the planet.

Now we're doing it about every dozen years.

Your logic is not only flawed, but downright ridiculous and ignores the basic facts. I didn't make this stuff up, you know. It simply exists. It is reality. It's just a matter of simple numbers and reproductive records. All current problems on Planet Earth can be traced back to those numbers, as well as future problems, which will become more apparent as time goes by, and resources become more strained. It doesn't matter whether you choose to ignore that. If you believe that adding the current population of the United States to Planet Earth approximately every five years will result in good things for mankind, you are sticking your head in the sand. Earth cannot support that type of growth and Nature will eventually have a hand in showing us why.

Your logic is not only flawed, but downright ridiculous and ignores the basic facts. I didn't make this stuff up, you know. It simply exists. It is reality. It's just a matter of simple numbers and reproductive records. All current problems on Planet Earth can be traced back to those numbers, as well as future problems, which will become more apparent as time goes by, and resources become more strained. It doesn't matter whether you choose to ignore that. If you believe that adding the current population of the United States to Planet Earth approximately every five years will result in good things for mankind, you are sticking your head in the sand. Earth cannot support that type of growth and Nature will eventually have a hand in showing us why.

I just made BOLD the most important part of that post! When one lives to be 74 yrs old - and I remember how things used to be 64 yrs ago...you are right these guys have their heads in the sand!

Life on Planet Earth has been evolving and species keep disappearing...the earth cannot keep on supporting the population growth and the pollution created by the continued growth.

The air quality is already becoming evident and the earth's ability to substain itself and its inhabitants is continueing to decline. Those who think it will self correct itself only live for the moment and are not actually looking into the future...

Without imports - China can not supstain itself and the rest of the world is right behind them. The glaciers are melting and the oceans are rising and pollution is out of control. Fuel - both oil and gas and trees are on the decline.

Without the trees - there will be no oxygen and as the ozone disappears life as we know it is forever gone...

How does one reverse this - NO one wants to believe that life as we know it will cease to exist - on this earth, but eventually it will. Other forms of life will evolve but, what is now considered human will not be.

Area 51 was rumored to be about exploration and then advanced communciations did come into play at that time - technology grew by leaps and bounds.

Was there a space craft there and aliens - why continue to hide that after all of these yrs? Why did America build area 51? There was a war and they needed to experiment with concepts - and in the process there was contamination...and I believe that is what they were hiding - the contamination.

The conversation I over heard - I didn't understand....as Duane cautioned the other man that they could not talk about those thing. I didn't hear all of the conversation because I eventually fell asleep.

YES, besides the contamination there was a discussion about communications...perhaps part of the technology was to create a communications with the ability to attempt communication with other planets or life forms.

I do not remember the name of the plane that was developed there and what came after it...just not something I followed.

The PUZZLING thing is -
Why are these individuals still NOT allowed to discuss certain specific of Area 51 now in 2014?

We know the locator devices use on vehicles today came from area 51 - therefore communications was a vital part of area 51....I think the above was incidental in the developement of the aircraft.

IT was all about stratagey to make "others" think we had weapons of destruction that were out of this world.

What I do not understand was the contamination issue as this man and Duane were talking about that.
I wish I could remember more of their conversation - but, I don't.

I didn't understand a lot of what they were talking about...but the did talk about Huges and Meire.

Remember that name Meire - that was the name of the woman Duane and I met in Ft. Lauderdale and we were taken out on a (large)yacht to a beautiful home there in Ft. Lauderdale.

The woman WAS not the wife of Meire - that I was able to find out, but she was connected. Perhaps a relative - she designed the outfits the show girls wore in Vegas.

Duane and this woman had a discussion about Meire and Duane inquired if he was going to have to do any time. Duane asked about Meire's wife and the children. The woman mention the son and the daughter (including their names) and what each one of them was doing at that time.....

The last time I explored this in 2000 I had the accident after multiple calls to Ft. Lauderdale to the Fontaine Blue.

The woman looked like Meire - perhaps a sister? She was a tall statuest woman and maybe 10/15 yrs older than myself. She was so well maintained I really could not judge her age.

When I recently viewed a photo of Meire - it occured to me how much the woman in my memory looked like him...maybe a sister? I do not remember her name other than the last name was Meire.

I spoke of this in the forum a long time ago - but we could find NO yacht registered in the 1980's to a Meire.

RobertMBlevins

One minute they're scraping up bodies and shipping the wreckage off to Wright-Patterson. The next minute they're inventing the transistor, the microchip, and sending men to the moon. Hmm.

Blevins, Forget about the Ancient Aliens, whoever or whatever they are/were, and stick to some simple facts.

One of the things about wars is that technology undergoes great advances during such times. This is especially so with WW2.

Then immediately following WW2, a long running Cold War started and it was also technology based. Millions of men and women, on both sides of the Cold War, were encouraged and supported in their efforts to pursue advanced educations and then to use their training to advance the technology base of their respective countries. Trillions of dollars were spent in these efforts. And spectacular technology advances were realized.

Neither these advances or Roswell had anything to do with aliens. It was just a simple matter of millions of humans working their butts off to advance things.

Finally, there were absolutely not any aliens (such as Little Green Men From Mars) in a freezer at WPAFB. If there had been, Amazon and I would have heard about it. The word would have gotten out regardless of the security level.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

[Blevins responding to a Mark Bennett post.]

That's funny. Although the actual growth rate has been dropping in many countries, the fact remains that the base population is so large that the number of people born each year on Planet Earth now exceeds eighty million. Twelve years of that means a BILLION more people.

Blevins, Your estimate above is not correct. Surely you are aware that people die and are thus removed from the "population". You did not consider these deaths in making your claims above.

Robert99

Robert99

That's funny. Although the actual growth rate has been dropping in many countries, the fact remains that the base population is so large that the number of people born each year on Planet Earth now exceeds eighty million. Twelve years of that means a BILLION more people.

Blevins, Your estimate above is not correct. Surely you are aware that people die and are thus removed from the "population". You did not consider these deaths in making your claims above.

Robert99

Interesting.
http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/01/world_population_may_actually_start_declining_not_exploding.html
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

mark

***A note was sent to the FBI in the after math - DOES anyone HERE know what that NOTE said?

I do.

A new voice from Minn & Wis area.

Interesting! So much comes out of those areas - including crew members of the Cooper skyjacking.

If you know what the note said - you have to be FBI or NWA or one of the Crew.....or someone Weber or Cooper knew!

Your profile answered my questions.

ParrotheadVol

Robert99

Interesting.
http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/01/world_population_may_actually_start_declining_not_exploding.html

Yes, I have read that article. Here's an excerpt you may have missed:

'It’s far from certain that any of this will come to pass. IIASA’s numbers are based on probabilistic projections, meaning that demographers try to identify the key factors affecting population growth and then try to assess the likelihood that each will occur. The several layers of guesswork magnify potential errors. (My bold) “We simply don’t know for sure what will be the population size at a certain time in the future,” demographer Wolfgang Lutz told IIASA conference-goers earlier this year. “There are huge uncertainties involved.”

You are sticking your heads in the sand, and basing it on some researchers in Austria who admit their numbers are several layers of guesswork. Now we could go around on this all day, that is certain. But what is certain NOW, and continues to happen, is that we are currently adding roughly the population of the entire US to the global population every five years. Your researchers are projecting numbers based as far as two hundred years into the future.

Here is what will REALLY happen over the next TWENTY years, not two hundred:

1) Lack of fresh water will become the most serious day to day problem for a majority of people on Earth.

2) In that twenty-year span, we will add close to TWO billion more people to the planet, which is DOUBLE the number of people it took from the Stone Age to the year 1800 to accomplish. That's tens of thousands of years to achieve just a single billion, and a mere twenty to double that number.

3) Resources are already strained now to the breaking point. If there is a population dropoff, it won't be from a natural decline due to the birth rate. It will happen as a result of mass famine, thirst, the inevitable wars which will follow, and economic collapse worldwide.

Welcome to the REAL future of mankind. What people forget when they discuss falling birth rates is this: They forget the sheer number of people already HERE. Even if birth rates drop, a continuation of unchecked human growth based on that huge number of people will continue until something 'breaks'. Pandemics, starvation, fighting over the dwindling resources, etc. Dr Martin Rees of Cambridge lays this out very well in his book Our Final Century. (He means THIS century)

Instead of depending on a single report based on layers of guesswork, perhaps you should look at the dozens of websites already screaming those warnings in your ear. They do not base their results on 'layers of guesswork', but on real-time data and historical data.

Like this one, or perhaps this one. Maybe this one. :)
Here's a Reality Check quote from one of those sites:

'Three days from now, as a result of today's staggering rates of population growth, earth will be home to more than 684,000 extra people. How can this be? For every person who dies during the next three days, somewhere around the world a baby will be born who will, physically speaking, replace that death. And after all of those replacement births take place, 684,000 additional births will occur...'

What does that really mean? It means if you drop by this post a week from now, there will be an additional one and one half million new people on Earth. And it will be the same NEXT week, and the week after. And so on. They will all need water, food, shelter. Better get to work. ;)

EDIT: Look...why are we even discussing this anyway? Is this some ridiculous effort to prove me wrong and somehow (laughs) make me look bad...based on my views regarding unchecked population growth? Come on, I didn't make this situation happen. It was created by pretty much everyone on Earth a long time ago. Denying there is a problem is a lot like those folks who believe Apollo was done on a soundstage. Tell me you don't subscribe to that as well.

RobertMBlevins

Welcome to the REAL future of mankind. What people forget when they discuss falling birth rates is this: They forget the sheer number of people already HERE. Even if birth rates drop, a continuation of unchecked human growth based on that huge number of people will continue until something 'breaks'. Pandemics, starvation, fighting over the dwindling resources, etc. Dr Martin Rees of Cambridge lays this out very well in his book Our Final Century. (He means THIS century)

Blevins, As ParrotheadVol has just pointed out to you, if birth rates drop below 2.0, as they already have in a number of countries, then the world's population DECREASES from that factor alone.

You don't have to reference Dr. Rees if you want to know the future of mankind. Just do a bit of reading on the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics and see if you understand what those laws mean for the future of this planet.

Robert99