18 18
quade

DB Cooper

Update on Prince Robert and Tina

Now that Robert M has been acknowledged as a member of the Royal Court of Cooper, his subjects eagerly await his pronouncement on the status of Kenny flying NWO routes to the Orient for 20 years after the skyjacking.

Tina now says that she too flew to Japan in the years after the skyjacking.

So, what say you, Prince Robert? Did Tina and Kenny ever meet? If they did, what did they say?

Eg: "Don't I know you from somewhere?" Or, "Haven't we met before?" Or, "You're still smoking Raleigh's?"

Regardless, they must have made peace with each other concerning the "incident," since they flew the same routes for YEARS.

If you go to Oregon to speak with Tina to clarify this, please give her my regards.

Also, if you don't want me to continue asking you this question, please let me know. It's just that I don't know who else to ask since Skipp P. is dodging the question, apparently.

I'd be very surprised if Norjack was Cooper's first crime but it's possible. I defended accused criminals for years. The guys with a serious felony charge always had a long rap sheet. Homicide was the only exception. Sometimes a person without a record just snaps and kills someone. But you rarely saw that in heavy duty money crimes. Those guys had records.

But as one Oakland PD detective told me: kid, don't ever think you really know criminals. You only deal with the ones who get caught.

I have a small time bank robber friend (I say "small time" because she robbed banks in grocery stores and often got away with only about $1500). She said "Nobody who ever robbed a bank and got away with it, stopped at one."

Note the individuals in the bank stated the money was put into a CREW bag.

We know it was put in a whitish Bank Bag - but then that bag was placed into another bag.....

Evidently if these witness are remembering correctly - what would one call a crew bag.

Cooper asked for a knapsac.

What would one subsitute for a knapsac in 1971....

Well, I will try to draw the bag that was in my home and that I disposed of after contacting Mr. H. and thought I might be able to retrive it from the Helping Hands.

The co-pilot also described the bag the money was delivered to Cooper in and his description and my description MATCHED.

The door was slightly ajar and the Co-pilot saw the BAG.

It had leather corners and A LEATHER strap...it had another piece of leather that went under the handle and latched on the other side.

It was beige...and there are multiple colors own would consider beige. Grey beige, gold beige, light tan, medium tan.

I am not an artist, but will spend some time trying to sketch what I saw and held in my hands. Duane told me there used to be a strap on it.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

It was a canvas satchel with leather reinforced corners and leather reinforced edges along the bottom.

There was leather going up the sided on the ends with strong loops of metal, where a strap had at one time been.

The sides had leather up the middle to where a leather strap enclosure went under the leather handle and it clasped on the side.

The leather was darker than the bag.

I have found similar ones but not the same...what I found fell under duffle bags but this was smaller than a duffle bag....it was about 16 inches long and about 10 inches deep. It could have been a little larger but it has been 20 yrs since I saw and held the bag and wanted to dispose of it.

I did dispose of it AFTER he died and told Mr. H about the bag. I thought I might be able to retrive it from the Helping Hands Mission where I took it, but Mr. H. said not to bother.

It was very sturdy. Duane was very attached to that bag, but I did NOT see it until until around 1993 when the other stuff showed up. He would not let me get rid of it...

MarkBennett

I'd be very surprised if Norjack was Cooper's first crime but it's possible. I defended accused criminals for years. The guys with a serious felony charge always had a long rap sheet. Homicide was the only exception. Sometimes a person without a record just snaps and kills someone. But you rarely saw that in heavy duty money crimes. Those guys had records.

But as one Oakland PD detective told me: kid, don't ever think you really know criminals. You only deal with the ones who get caught.

I have a small time bank robber friend (I say "small time" because she robbed banks in grocery stores and often got away with only about $1500). She said "Nobody who ever robbed a bank and got away with it, stopped at one."

Flash fiction, yours truly, 2004:

Passion

He sat in a nondescript white sedan smoking a final cigarette. Stubbing it out carefully in the ashtray, he checked everything one last time. Have this, have that, nothing on the scanner, good.

The adrenalin poured through him like a runaway freight train. It was all about the juice. The end result was always unpredictable. It was an addiction, as real as slamming a needle into your arm and waiting for the rush.

Taking a breath, he exited the car and walked into the building.

He stood in line patiently with the other customers until his turn came, then stepped up to the teller and slid the note across the counter.

The teller glanced at the note with a bored expression, and then her eyes opened wide. She raised her head and their eyes met.

He glared at her menacingly, trying to stare her down.

She looked away quickly, opened the drawer, and quietly pushed all the available cash across the counter.

He tucked the offered stacks of bills casually into his shirt. The adrenaline rush peaked, making him smile as he walked out the door. I know this has to end sometime, he thought, but not today.
Not today.

The End

Bruce Smith: I already know the answer to the question you asked about routes. I just didn't answer because I don't trust you. (I check your posts at the alternate site occasionally, and I monitor your actions with others) And frankly, I don't like your smart-ass comments.

You could figure out the answer to that route question if you researched it hard enough. It's not as difficult as you think. You see...I wondered the same thing when I read that news article about Tina. So I did some checking. Meanwhile, either do your own research or go on believing whatever you want. I don't have a problem with that. Not a bit.

I found several items but not able to get the pictures where I can save them and transport them. They do not alway me to save them in the formats I have.

My searches are under
Mens Smalls Canvas travel bags with leather corners, straps and handles vintage 1960.

"...Note the individuals in the bank stated the money was put into a CREW bag...."

Cool your jets a bit, Mrs. Cooper. Clearly you've been reading the forum, or getting bits and pieces from links over there to the WSHM, and a lot has to be clarified.

What you seem to be referring to is a statement made by a NWO mechanic named Lorne Peterson, working in air freight at Sea-Tac on 11.24.71. He says he handled the goodies as they came into NWO, including the bank bag of money, receiving the handoff from a FBI agent. Lorne says he took $250,000 out of the "bank bag" and put it into a "crew bag" and then gave it to "Joe May" who took it to Flight 305 on the tarmac.

He gives no further description of the crew bag, nor what happened to whatever money was left in the bank bag, if any.

However, there are many questionable aspects to Lorne's account. First of all, he identifies "Joe May" incorrectly. Secondly, his characterizations of the parachute deliveries and transfers don't match any other accounts that I know of.

So, knock yourself out concocting a grand scheme of making Duane's sack the cash bag of Cooper Legend.

BruceSmith

"... I already know the answer to the question you asked about routes....I wondered the same thing when I read that news article about Tina. So I did some checking..."

So, did Kenny meet Tina during their hops to Japan? Does it rule out KC as DBC?

Just askin'.

Truth is I just don't care what you think and really don't want to address your questions. Sorry, man. You are simply out of the loop as far as respect goes from anyone around this office, I can assure you. You do know we can view your posts elsewhere...right?

Right? (laughs)

I wouldn't give you the time of day about anything Cooper or KC related at Dropzone, and I don't care what you think, write, or what you post here. You alienated yourself from me completely with your previous, current, and most likely future comments both here and at the alternate site.

Respect Factor on you is Less Than Zero. We can read, you know. :S

Do your own research on this question, if you are certain you are right. I did.

"... I already know the answer to the question you asked about routes....I wondered the same thing when I read that news article about Tina. So I did some checking..."

So, did Kenny meet Tina during their hops to Japan? Does it rule out KC as DBC?

Just askin'.

Truth is I just don't care what you think and really don't want to address your questions.

Does this mean you're dodging the question?

Again I ask: Since Tina says she flew to Japan for five years do you think she met Kenny and does that rule out KC as DB Cooper?

BruceSmith

"...Note the individuals in the bank stated the money was put into a CREW bag...."

Cool your jets a bit, Mrs. Cooper. Clearly you've been reading the forum, or getting bits and pieces from links over there to the WSHM, and a lot has to be clarified.

FIRST and FORMOST you have always gotten DETAILS screwed up.

If you go back to my early communications with Himmelsback and the co-pilot. The money was put in a bank bag. The man who took the money to the plane - put the money in another container - it included the money bag.

The man who took the money to the plane - was supposedly the one who put it in another container.

Nothing was ever said about his taking the money out of the bank bag. The Co-pilot saw That money come onto the plane from the door way to the cockpit...it was in a SATCHEL!

Since you had limited contact with Himmelsbach and Himmelsback was not the person who took the bag to the plane....and YOU know nothing about the individuals I spoke to over the yrs....I only have my notes until 2000, but they are sufficient.

I was provided the name of the man who carried the money to the plane - I do not remember his name, but Himmelsbach will know his name...YOU have NO idea of how many individuals I have spoke with over the yrs...and YOU DO know that I have argued the money went ON TO the plane in a satchel...The mention of a CREW BAG is what TRIGGERED my post and IF the CREEP in you had any conscience and you had really done your research you would KNOW I have maintained this for YRS and YRS.

All it took was the TRIGGER of Crew Bag....what would you call a crew bag....I can assure you the money was NOT transferred out of the bank bag - but the bank bag was placed in another container.

No one seemed to know when this transpired...NOT even Himmelsbach. I forgot the name of the man who took the SATCHEL to the plane.....but, I do have it some place in my original notes from talking to Himmesback and that took place over a several yr period of time.

Remember all I can read on that other place is what shows on the screen - and what is shown in the posting...I do not have access to the pictures or anything out side of the postings.

The words Crew Bag - is what triggered my post and my memories of my discussion.

YOU do know that the Co-pilot had the door slightly open so they were about to see the stewardess when she pasted by the cockpit...and when she returned.

YOU know SHIT! YOU have created more myths than carter has farter starters over the yrs. YOU and other WRITERS!

If they had delivered that money in a canvas bank bag - Cooper would have gone into a rage. This is the part of the witness testimonies I have been given to my by key individuals - not by individuals like you who create myths and make-up facts.

DID it ever occur to you that this is why the FBI even gave my claims a second thought? Yes, the bank bag did go thru - but it was inside of another container.

The words Crew Bag made sense and I would call the container that was in our home a Crew Bag.

NOW YOU go back to the orginal statements.

I have described this bag for yrs and ever since I made my first phone call to Mr. H. in 1996.

Yes, there was another container in the brief case - and may have been a water proof cover for the money - as Tina saw what she thought was a green plastic bag sticking out of the top of the briefcase Cooper had - YOU didn't know that did you. This could also have been a ploy by the FBI and other so if the real Cooper was ever presented - this would be one of the tilts.

YOU can't be nice enough to even listen to people - you make up things...you are the worse myth maker in Cooper world.

What I THINK OF YOU IS very well known....and I know what I know and so does Himmelsbach.

IT was ONE of the things I told them that caused the FBI to even take the case on regarding Weber.

Bruce: It's not 'Skippy,' it's Skipp. And my name is Robert. Your question has been asked and answered:

RobertMBlevins

Flash fiction, yours truly, 2004:

Passion

He sat in a nondescript white sedan smoking a final cigarette. Stubbing it out carefully in the ashtray, he checked everything one last time. Have this, have that, nothing on the scanner, good.

The adrenalin poured through him like a runaway freight train. It was all about the juice. The end result was always unpredictable. It was an addiction, as real as slamming a needle into your arm and waiting for the rush.

Taking a breath, he exited the car and walked into the building.

He stood in line patiently with the other customers until his turn came, then stepped up to the teller and slid the note across the counter.

The teller glanced at the note with a bored expression, and then her eyes opened wide. She raised her head and their eyes met.

He glared at her menacingly, trying to stare her down.

She looked away quickly, opened the drawer, and quietly pushed all the available cash across the counter.

He tucked the offered stacks of bills casually into his shirt. The adrenaline rush peaked, making him smile as he walked out the door. I know this has to end sometime, he thought, but not today.

Not today.

The End

Bruce Smith: I already know the answer to the question you asked about routes. I just didn't answer because I don't trust you. (I check your posts at the alternate site occasionally, and I monitor your actions with others) And frankly, I don't like your smart-ass comments.

You could figure out the answer to that route question if you researched it hard enough. It's not as difficult as you think. You see...I wondered the same thing when I read that news article about Tina. So I did some checking. Meanwhile, either do your own research or go on believing whatever you want. I don't have a problem with that. Not a bit.

After your interview with the man who supplied the chutes, everyone was giving you Kudos for that report,
You were HELL bent on interviewing Cossey.

Your MO is to appear on the door steps of victims and witness unannounced.

Anyone who knows Cossey KNOWS he would not have recieve you well & you probably badgered him....as you do others in this thread and as you did Tina and her family members on both coasts.

I will let the imagination of others take it from there...

You were broke - but, suddenly after Cossey was murdered you were on site constantly badgering the family and the authorities ... for several days.

Who financed your trips?

"...Your question has been asked and answered..."

Really? What was the answer? I never saw it. Was it one of the following?

1. Yes, Tina's statement about flying to Japan for years afterwards refutes the notion that KC is DBC.

2. No, Tina's statement is a lie.

3. No, Tina's statement is irrelevant.

4. No, Tina and Kenny never met on any of their flights to Asia - not ever - not once.

Sir Robert, you have to remember that thousands of people will read this page and are waiting for you to deliver a concise answer to this question.

After your interview with the man who supplied the chutes, everyone was giving you Kudos for that report,

Anyone who knows Cossey KNOWS he would not have recieve you well & you probably badgered him....as you do others in this thread and as you did Tina and her family members on both coasts.

You were broke - but, suddenly after Cossey was murdered you were on site constantly badgering the family and the authorities ... for several days.

Who financed your trips?

The taxpayers of the United States.

So, a Big Thank You to all you hard-working, tax-paying folks out there who keep guys like me alive and kicking.

I appreciate it! Really do.

This just in from the Washington Department of Health:

News Release

For immediate release: September 9, 2014 (14-131)
Contacts: Marqise Allen, Communications Office 360-236-4072
Kelly Stowe, Communications Office 360-236-4022

Suicide rates in Washington rise slightly

Suicide is Washington’s eighth leading cause of death
OLYMPIA

Three people take their own lives in Washington each day on average, and suicide remains among the top causes of death in our state. Rates of suicides and suicide attempts went up slightly in Washington from 2006 to 2012.

Suicide is Washington’s eighth leading cause of death – second in the 15-24-year-old age group. The state ranks 21st nationally in suicides. Thousands of other Washington residents are hospitalized each year after trying to hurt themselves.

During National Suicide Prevention Week Sept. 8-14, the hopeful message is that suicide is avoidable.

The Department of Health works with state and private organizations to promote suicide prevention education and resources. This includes training on how to recognize signs and how to intervene. The agency also supports youth suicide prevention coalitions, compiles and provides data and statistics, and publishes information through newsletters. Work is underway on a new suicide prevention plan.

Most people considering suicide give warnings. If you notice someone talking about wanting to die, looking for a way to kill themselves, or having no reason to live, immediately call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline, 1-800-273-8255, or a mental health professional.

It’s important to pay attention when people talk about feeling trapped, or about being a burden to others. Indicators may include increasing alcohol or drug use, acting anxious or agitated, behaving recklessly, sleeping too little or too much, withdrawing or feeling isolated, showing rage or talking about seeking revenge, and displaying extreme mood swings.

Suicide prevention

September 9, 2014
Page 2

Staying connected with others is a main factor in preventing suicides, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Talking about suicide doesn’t increase the risk of someone killing themselves. Talk openly and freely, and listen without being judgmental. Offer hope of alternatives. Make sure someone doesn’t have the means to commit suicide if they show signs of wanting to hurt themselves.

Suicide prevention works. People can and do put suicidal thoughts behind them. Effective programs and services exist in communities throughout Washington.

The Department of Health website (www.doh.wa.gov) is your source for a healthy dose of information. Also, find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
###

Bruce wrote:

So, a Big Thank You to all you hard-working, tax-paying folks out there who keep guys like me alive and kicking.

You are welcome Bruce.

I think I may have helped you more than GE did:

The company with the most profits parked overseas is General Electric, according to a new Bloomberg analysis of 83 corporations.

GE said in a Feb. 26 regulatory filing that it was holding $108 billion in profits overseas as of the end of last year. That is up from $102 billion a year before. GE said in the filing that it reinvested most of these profits in foreign business operations and does not intend to bring those profits back to the U.S.

The practice of holding profits overseas has been highlighted as a strategy to avoid paying taxes. GE paid no U.S. taxes at all in 2010, according to The New York Times --

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

skyjack71

Who financed your trips?

Jo,

Are you implying that Bruce murdered Cossey???

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce wrote:

You are welcome Bruce.

I think I may have helped you more than GE did:

***The company with the most profits parked overseas is General Electric, according to a new Bloomberg analysis of 83 corporations.

GE said in a Feb. 26 regulatory filing that it was holding $108 billion in profits overseas as of the end of last year. That is up from $102 billion a year before. GE said in the filing that it reinvested most of these profits in foreign business operations and does not intend to bring those profits back to the U.S.

The practice of holding profits overseas has been highlighted as a strategy to avoid paying taxes. GE paid no U.S. taxes at all in 2010, according to The New York Times --

I believe you have, TSS. Thanks again.

'Due to recent events at the DZ, the following press release seems timely...'

No it doesn't. Andy doesn't visit or post here anymore.

I once spent two hours talking someone out of killing themselves at a group facility for mental health patients. I was working the night shift alone and couldn't leave the victim to use the telephone. He was holding a knife to his own throat when I encountered him on bedcheck in his room.

So...he's pretty upset. He's hallucinating. The voices are telling him to shove in the knife, etc. I got him to sit down at the card table and we talked. Mostly I did a sci-fi save on him, i.e. I kept telling him that maybe he should stick around just to see what happens next. It was weird, but it worked. We joked about how come we didn't get the flying cars we were promised way back when, and did he have any guesses when we might actually land on Mars. I even discussed stories I had written with him, some of which he actually found fascinating...or funny...depending on the story. I got to him to laugh when I told him the one about how in the future they will probably dig up all the landfills and recycle whatever was left, kind of like mining.

I don't know. Anyway, after a while he gave me the knife and I took him to the office.

Then I called the MHP's and had him taken to Western State Hospital for a 30-day eval and a med adjustment. But there is a difference here between Andy P's situation and what happened in that guy's room that night. Andy isn't crazy, and I doubt he's really suicidal. The guy in that room was completely schitzophrenic. Andy is just autistic, and there's a big difference. Seen pictures of Andy and his family, they look pretty happy to me. He even got to hang out all day with the GM and the manager of the Atlanta Braves.

All you did was milk that poor kid for your cheesy 'updates' and tried to make it into a Bruce Smith Story. In public, on the internet, which kind of negates the 'hero' factor because it's self-serving. Like you just did with that 'update suicide' post.

It's one of the reasons no one at AB will answer your questions or have anything further to do with you. Not right now, anyway. If you want the answer as to why I discarded your question regarding Tina and her trips to Japan, you should just research out the answer as I did. It's a lot simpler than you might think. In fact, I'm surprised you didn't think of it right away.

***After your interview with the man who supplied the chutes, everyone was giving you Kudos for that report,

Who financed your trips?

Jo,

Are you implying that Bruce murdered Cossey???

I am not implying anything. I am stating known facts....regarding Bruce's MO.

If I was in law enforcement & had knowledge of individuals with personality disorders who stated publically they wanted to interview Cossey - and was aware of his interview tactics - (UNANNOUNCED) I would be questioning that individual.

After Cossey was known to be deceased Bruce made a spectacle out of himself with the law enforcement on the case...per his own postings.

You can BET your BIPPY if I was an investigator on that case & had read the postings made about other individuals regarding an old crime being interviewed by Bruce & was aware of how he showed up unannouced on their doors with in your face kinds of questions - and that all of these individual had been victims or had involvement to the same usolved crime.

Go back and read his postings right after he interviewed the man who provided the chutes - then take it post per post down to the time Cossey's body was found. Bruce was obcessed with getting an interview with Cossey.

Remember Cossey was dead for several days before they found him - note the postings or lack posting by Bruce during that time span. His postings got WEIRD!

You guys were praising his other interviews & he was obcessed with getting an interview with Cossey.

How does a broke man get the money he needed to be going back and forth to hassle the law enforcement agencies... at the scene of the crime? After Cossey was known to be deceased.

Yea, if I was law enforcement & was aware of the interview tactics by Bruce in prior wks with other individuals connected to a specific crime - he would have been my number one suspect.

I had MY own personal encounters with Bruce - in person and by phone.

Frankly it was one of the first things that popped into my mind when I found out about Cossey.

'I am not implying anything. I am stating known facts....regarding Bruce's MO.

If I was in law enforcement & had knowledge of individuals with personality disorders who stated publically they wanted to interview Cossey - and was aware of his interview tactics - (UNANNOUNCED) I would be questioning that individual.

After Cossey was known to be deceased Bruce made a spectacle out of himself with the law enforcement on the case...per his own postings...'

Reality check please. All those things you stated above (that I quoted) are certainly true. But I think we can write Bruce off the suspect list in the Cossey case, okay?

There are a few basic things known about Cossey's murder. First, there were items missing from the home. That was admitted during a Town Hall meeting in Woodinville. So someone was a thief, somewhere along the line.

Several recent burglaries had happened in the same neighborhood as Cossey's home within a two-week period prior to his murder. I saw the police blotter reports and they gave the addresses. These burglaries have not been solved, and one of the perps fled on a motorcycle. I sent a Google Map showing the locations closest to Cossey's house where they occurred to the King County Sheriffs' Offiice. One was less than two blocks away. It was ignored.

Cossey was known to gamble and that means people in close proximity to him at gambling tables might get to know him and his habits to a degree if they were hanging out at the same table with him for hours. Like...that he lived alone because he was separated. And...that he had cash on him in excess of what you can get from an ATM in a single day. This could give someone who was a gambler some ideas.
Such as: Older Guy. Alone. Easy Mark.

Cossey was also a KNOWN PUBLIC PERSON. His address, phone, etc were in the phone book. Knowing he lived alone, you could even check if he was home before attempting a burglary. I've heard he was pretty good about answering the phone, although he might hang up on you soon enough if he didn't like what you had to say. (We can but hope the cops were smart enough to check all incoming calls to his number for the days around the possible time of his death)

I think it was a burglar, and someone he met or knew from the place he gambled, not Bruce. Or...it was a random burglary and Cossey came home and caught him in the act and was killed. The time of death was hard to establish since they didn't find his body for what...a couple of days? The best guess I heard is that it might have been on the night he came back late from the movies. (?) :S

EDIT: There is also another possibility, the most UGLY one. You look at who, if anyone, stood to gain by his death. But I refuse to speculate on that.

King County Sheriffs' Office was recently in the local news for their handling of major cases. Not well, let's just say. They should bring in retired homicide detective Joe Kenda and turn him loose on it. Kenda handled around 400 homicides in his career with a 92% success rate.

"...If you want the answer as to why I discarded your question regarding Tina and her trips to Japan, you should just research out the answer as I did..."

Nope, not good enough, Sir Robert. I want an answer from you.

Do YOU think the fact that Tina and Kenny flew to Japan during the same time period negates the possibility that Kenneth Christiansen hijacked Flight 305 on November 24, 1971?

Thousands of Cooper sleuths are waiting, Sir.