11 11
quade

DB Cooper

gkc1436

Quick....Somebody call CNN!!!!!

Cause this thread just went into the VOID!
The VOID of paranoia .........

However......The whole Me Me Me thing is sort of skydiving related...

me me me me

do re me fa so la ti doh?

Forver, and ever, and ever, and ever
Hallejulya Hallejulya Hallejulya
Hal le lulllllllllllllllllllll yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

'YOU tell the READERS and the PUBLIC nothing about your KEY "Witnesses" and your witnesses will NOT talk to anyone and you keep their locations secret. Well, how is the FBI supposed to investigate?...'

I didn't quote over all of the things you said only because it's pretty long and all. You want to see pictures of Margie Geestman at different times in her life. There are three of them in the book. One from 1950 or so, another from 1994, another from 2009. Attached below.

I've posted up these folks' histories more than a few times. (Bernie and Margie Geestman) Margie worked as an accountant for years, then she retired. Bernie was the main breadwinner during their marriage. He worked at the following places at the following times: NWA as a mechanic from about 1948 and later in Seattle until about 1959. Then he worked for Boeing on the 727 program at first, and probably other planes, until 1965. Then to Foss Tugs. The logs ran from 1966 to 1975, if memory serves. After that, I'm not sure. He was mostly self-employed after that time, running different contracting jobs out of his big shop in Oakville. I think he quit Foss when the Geestmans' finished the house in Oakville and then moved there from Bonney Lake. After a few years there, they bought the ranch in Twisp, WA. Neither Bernie, or KC, or even Margie, have a criminal record. The Geestmans' divorced in the early 90's and Margie got the ranch, Bernie went to Woodinville, WA to live near family, later he bought the place he lives today, a modular home near Port Angeles, WA. The unedited version of the KC report, which is reserved only for law enforcement or legit members of the media, contains all the contact information, email addresses, etc of the witnesses. That version has been updated with some info discovered since its original release in December 2012. I'm updating the public version in August, and sending an updated non-public version to the FBI and some appropriate media. The reason I'm waiting is because we are still qualifying some items in it. The Seattle FBI, two National Public Radio reporters, and two other people I know and trust are in possession of the current unedited version. As far as I know, none of them have done much with it.

I seriously doubt Duane knew the Geestmans. The 'thing' with Margie and these draft horses is pretty simple. She got into the local paper once up in Omak, or Okanogan, or whatever. A nothing article showing her driving four draft horses side-by-side behind a flat cart in a local parade. Big deal. She liked draft horses, and owned a big black one during the time I was doing the interviews with her. And this happened in one of the more remote areas of Washington, in the north central part of the state.

I cannot release these peoples' information publicly, no matter how much you think I should. I've already revealed plenty about them, i.e. their true names, their basic histories, pictures of them, and the different places where they have lived. And they certainly know where I am. Bernie has my business cards, my phone, my address. Same thing with Margie, same thing with Helen Jones and Dawn Androsko, plus Androsko's daughter and all of that part of the family.

Mr Geestman has seen the Decoded show, the book, some of the Newsvine articles. In fact, ALL of them have seen these things. That was more than three years ago. He has nothing to say on it, he has never picked up the phone to say I am wrong on the allegations. His sister's family? That's a different story entirely. They don't speak to Geestman anymore. They think he WAS involved. If Geestman is so innocent, why hasn't he or any member of his family bothered to give us a call, send a letter, or at least have the decency to threaten us with a legal suit for defamation of character, libel, whatever? My best answer to that is he would have to answer certain questions and he doesn't want to answer those questions...just like he didn't want to answer them for History Channel.

Look...there is a bottom line here. Either Christiansen was Cooper or he wasn't. Either he was the hijacker and Bernie Geestman assisted him (with later complicity by MRS. Geestman) or it's the biggest set of coincidences in frickin' history. And I do not know which statement is true. Because of the amount of my personal involvement with these people, sure...I lean to the idea that KC may have been Cooper. But I can't prove it. The only people in those families who know for sure (and are still living) are Bernie and Margie Geestman. One bailed town, the other is not talking. Maybe the FBI will finally get around to checking them out, but I doubt it. I don't even care much about it anymore. Frankly, I'm tired of chasing this thing. Let someone else, either from law enforcement, or from the media, figure it out. On August 9th of this year I will present the most accurate information I have on all of this, and then move on to something else besides frickin' DB frickin' Cooper. :)

RobertMBlevins

'YOU tell the READERS and the PUBLIC nothing about your KEY "Witnesses" and your witnesses will NOT talk to anyone and you keep their locations secret. Well, how is the FBI supposed to investigate?...'

I didn't quote over all of the things you said only because it's pretty long and all.

Look...there is a bottom line here. Either Christiansen was Cooper or he wasn't. Either he was the hijacker and Bernie Geestman assisted him (with later complicity by MRS. Geestman) or it's the biggest set of coincidences in frickin' history. And I do not know which statement is true. Because of the amount of my personal involvement with these people, sure...I lean to the idea that KC may have been Cooper. But I can't prove it. The only people in those families who know for sure (and are still living) are Bernie and Margie Geestman. One bailed town, the other is not talking. Maybe the FBI will finally get around to checking them out, but I doubt it. I don't even care much about it anymore. Frankly, I'm tired of chasing this thing. Let someone else, either from law enforcement, or from the media, figure it out. On August 9th of this year I will present the most accurate information I have on all of this, and then move on to something else besides frickin' DB frickin' Cooper. :)

Look! You keep posting about KC! Habitual Behavior. In order to
move on you must stop posting about KC? Duhhhhhhhhhhhh?

and then move on to something else besides frickin' DB frickin' Cooper.

Well sorry, whoever you are today! This IS a DB Cooper
thread! What do you command be discussed? Noah's Ark?

Ding Dong the Arc is dead. The ark is dead. The ark is dead.
Ding Dong the ark is dead. Let's discuss Noah Ark.

Look! You keep posting about KC! Habitual Behavior. In order to
move on you must stop posting about KC? Duhhhhhhhhhhhh?

;)

LOL you post more about me personally than I do about KC. I'll bet if I reviewed your last 250 posts, that at least 80% refer to me in some way.

'Mairzy = patient, nonconfrontational, logical = Gayla ?
Dozy = confrontational, illogical, attack mode = Robert ?

Either there are at least two people writing under your name or there are two distinct personalities of you - which is it?

You can't fool some some of the people some of the time and all of the people all of the time! Ive noticed this since an RobertMBlevins + first came here four years ago. And again, I can't be the only person noticing this...'

First I'm a nut and have no credibility, now you think two different people post under my name. I didn't just come up with those recent posts on KC out of the blue, you know. Other folks here were asking questions. So I answered them. Gayla couldn't care less about DB Cooper or what goes on here.

For some strange reason however, you continue to quote over my posts (most of them in their entirety) with zip to say about the points made....and then whine about them to boot.

Instead of the whining, why don't you change the subject. For example, you could grace us with your latest research instead of speaking only on your fave subject: RMB.

It's either that or you can go back to the Dead Zone and hang out with all the other banned folks.

'They deserve each other over there...'

How true.

Danielle1010

Robert is the picture of Kenny with Margie before he died the last picture of Kenny and how many years did Kenny work for Northwest Airlines

As far as I know, yes...it is the last known picture unless Kenny's brother Lyle has more. It was taken in the spring of 1994 at Margie Geestman's ranch in Twisp. Margie said in one of her interviews that Kenny told her he hadn't been feeling well lately. The truth was he already knew he was dying and the drive up to Twisp to visit Margie was the last trip he would ever make.

Soon afterward, he was confined to bed. I have just learned yesterday that there were some hospice workers who visited him at home, as well as his doctor, but the main caretakers were Robin and Carolyn Powell. (now Carolyn Tyner)

Lyle Christiansen recently reported to me that the coin and stamp collection was officially appraised at $40,000. Most was sold at auction, but Lyle also says they received less than the appraised amount, due to fees and the fact that at auctions items don't usually go for retail prices. Lyle says that a great deal of the money that was left behind in Kenny's estate came from the sales of land he had purchased years earlier. But no one in the family can explain how Kenny went from having nothing to obtaining a house, loaning out thousands to Dawn Androsko, etc.

During my own investigation into this, I also discovered that Bernie and Margie Geestman may have benefited from Kenny's 'success'. At about the same time as Kenny bought the house, the adjoining lot, and the empty lot near the Bonney Lake Safeway...the Geestman's finally took the house plans they had held on to for years and built their new home in Oakville. Bernie quit his job with the tug company and they moved to Oakville, where Bernie started up a contracting business. Margie wasn't impressed with this situation. She calls him a 'liar and a crook' who engaged in shady business dealings. Later, they bought the ranch in Twisp and moved there. They divorced in the early 90's.

Danielle1010

Robert is the picture of Kenny with Margie before he died the last picture of Kenny and how many years did Kenny work for Northwest Airlines

I believe Danny is Blevins himself!

Blevins was the one who presented the profile regarding Danny and because of my own grand-daughter the postings do not fit the profile of an individual with the condition described. The pattern does NOT fit nor do the questions.

Obcessive and compulsive are part of the profile. The fixated on KC fits, but the replies - the time and dates and the reason for responding do NOT fit the profile of such an individual.

Evidently Danny never sleeps or has very irradical sleep patterns. The timing of the postings do NOT fit the profile of a young person with the disabililty as was explained to us.

If I did NOT have PERSONAL connections to the condition - I would be unaware of this. My grand daughter will be up late into the night GAMING all over the world, but she has to sleep and - you will not find her on the net after 4am. Obviously there is NO adult supervision & considering the condition this not a good thing. They cannot remember to take their meds at the appropriate times and there are other medical condition that go along with this that need attention.

Usually a high degree of intelligence but focused on specific things. My grand daughter can NOT comprehend math, but she reads the Newpaper everyday and tells you about everything that is going on in the world. Her fixation is gaming and art and world affairs.

Danny does NOT fit any of the profiles due to the ODD times he posts and the question he asks...and the timing of his question which always pop up when Blevins has been on the computer for several hours....and has backed himself into a corner. I believe Danny is Blevins, himself.

I will say NO more about this - but surely the DZ has a way of checking this out. Blevins knows how to use an ON LINE phone to access Gmail and make these posts himself.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

'I believe Danny is Blevins himself!

Blevins was the one who presented the profile regarding Danny and because of my own grand-daughter the postings do not fit the profile of an individual with the condition described. The pattern does NOT fit nor do the questions...'

Come on, Jo. Quade would be onto that in a second. The postings would come from the same IP address, or one in Western Washington at least. Otherwise I'd have to run up the frequent flyer miles for sure. Besides, Quade will permanently ban anyone for establishing a duplicate account. Remember what happened when I was 'on vacation' and Gayla came on board for a post using my office computer under the name 'El Jefe'? Quade traced the IP and banned her account the same day. This is my current IP info:

Your IP: 67.185.175.203
Proxy: No Proxy Detected
City: Seattle
State/Region: Washington
ISP: Comcast Cable Communications Inc.

Have Quade take a look at Danielle's IP address. Bet it doesn't come from anywhere near the NW USA...

'Danielle' is a guy, and the name belongs to his mother. His real name is Andy. I can't recall where he lives, but I think he named a place much closer to Florida than Washington State. He has said he has managable autism.

He seems like an okay kid and everything. At least he doesn't send me hate mail or wacko Cooper Nut messages, as I occasionally receive from others. (*laughs*)

No worries. I didn't mean anyone on this thread. If I get any flak from current users, they post it here, not to my email. :)
See one of his emails to me...attached. (In a minute. I have to cross out his last name. Quade's rules.)

I have emailed Andy and suggested he ask Quade to change his username to something like 'Andy' etc instead of Danielle. As you know, any change of username must be done by the moderator.

Danielle1010

How many years did Kenny work for Northwest Airlines

I have a message in today to Kenny's brother about this. NWA had a bad habit of purging their paper files (especially ex-employee files) about every five years. This according to Bruce Kitt at NWA History dot org.

(We know he worked on Shemya Island for his first job with NWA, and later quit...and then worked as a phone operator in the Marshall Islands either at Bikini Island, or nearby Enewetak Atoll. Then...he went BACK to NWA and worked for them out of Seattle. I wanted the exact dates on these things for the upcoming script.)

Known post-Shemya Island NWA employment dates:

1951-1976 - received congratulatory letter for 25 years in 1976.

1976-1992 (last date approximate, correct to within a year) Employment in the last few years was mostly part-time/on call type. Maybe two flights per month or so. Retired at age 65, was diagnosed with cancer soon afterward. Died at age 67.

His family says they think his time in the Marshall Islands may have contributed to his death from cancer. If Kenny was really working out of Bikini Island or Enewetok anytime between 1948-1951, he was probably exposed to leftover radiation from the atom bomb tests going on in that area. He may even have seen the tests on Enewetok Atoll. This part of Kenny's life is a bit of a mystery...this short-term telephone operator job he took...I would like to hear the dates. Lyle is quoted as saying he was on Shemya for 'almost five years'. Kenny left the Army in June 1946. I would guess that 'almost five years' is an exaggeration. The average tour of duty on Shemya was 18 months. I'm guessing Kenny was there somewhat less than five years.

Since we started working on the script, I have been investigating this part of Kenny's life more closely. Before now, I didn't care much about his timeline because I was concentrating on what he was doing, where he was, around the year(s) of the hijacking. But I'd like to know if Kenny was down there in the Marshalls during any of the actual tests, because I will add an A-bomb scene to the script. That's the reason. I'm concentrating on the time period between April and May of 1948, when Operation Sandstone took place on Enewetok, and Operation Greenhouse, also on Enewetok, when four nukes were tested between April and May of 1951. We already know that Kenny went back to work for NWA in Seattle in late 1951, so those are the only two nuke testing series he could have seen. Enewetok Atoll is about 120 miles west of Bikini Island. The actual tests on Bikini Island, code named Operation Crossroads, was in 1946 and happened only two months after Kenny got out of the Army, so he could not have been there for that.

RobertMBlevins

But no one in the family can explain how Kenny went from having nothing to obtaining a house, loaning out thousands to Dawn Androsko, etc.

Let's assume that everything in your story is true. How did Kenny buy a house? We know he assumed a mortgage for half of it. What about the other half? Maybe the sellers carried the contract. Who knows? This was during the Boeing bust and sellers had to be very creative. And, Kenny, who bought timber land a decade before seems like just the type who would look for such a deal.

As far as the loan to Dawn Androsko, you kind of jump to the conclusion that it was Kenny's money, so he must have come into it somehow. Maybe it wasn't his money. Maybe he was a go between. Without some sort of documentation, it's all speculation.

There is nothing in Kenny's actions, financial situation or circumstances that don't also have some logical simple explanation. Now, if for your August presentation you've discovered new information, I might change my mind. But, so far, I just don't see it.

MarkBennett

*** But no one in the family can explain how Kenny went from having nothing to obtaining a house, loaning out thousands to Dawn Androsko, etc.

Let's assume that everything in your story is true. How did Kenny buy a house? We know he assumed a mortgage for half of it. What about the other half? Maybe the sellers carried the contract. Who knows? This was during the Boeing bust and sellers had to be very creative. And, Kenny, who bought timber land a decade before seems like just the type who would look for such a deal.

As far as the loan to Dawn Androsko, you kind of jump to the conclusion that it was Kenny's money, so he must have come into it somehow. Maybe it wasn't his money. Maybe he was a go between. Without some sort of documentation, it's all speculation.

There is nothing in Kenny's actions, financial situation or circumstances that don't also have some logical simple explanation. Now, if for your August presentation you've discovered new information, I might change my mind. But, so far, I just don't see it.

Well...except for the part where Kenny makes $512 a month from the airline before taxes, but still manages to loan the alleged accomplice's sister 5K in cash five months after the hijacking so she could move she and her kids out of the alleged accomplice's house...buys a house of his own a few months later...other stuff. As far as speculation, this information comes from direct witness testimony by the people involved. Even Bernie Geestman admitted to the loan, but left off a few key details on its delivery and the circumstances. (He approached Kenny on behalf of his sister, and delivered it to her from Kenny. She paid Kenny back personally). I like the part where Geestman says 'I thought those airline people were paid pretty well' when I asked him how Kenny could have possibly come up with five thousand in cash. (He had WORKED for NWA for years and knew better) The exact circumstances on how Kenny bought his house isn't important. Maybe he had a rich friend who gave him the down payment. The real truth lies with the only two people who know for sure whether or not Kenny was Cooper: Bernie and Margie Geestman.

One bailed town with a half-million in cash courtesy of the State of Washington Fish and Game Department. No forwarding address, on her request.

The other ain't talking...and I am not the FBI. In my opinion, the FBI should have questioned them both a while ago, along with Bernie's sister and Helen Jones. This possible solution to the Kenny Question is painfully obvious. If the Seattle FBI were to actually bring all these folks in at the same time, put the women in one room, Bernie in the other, run Bernie's statements on Decoded for him, present him with the testimony from the women...they would get to the bottom of things in a fast, New York hurry.

Which way it would go I haven't a clue, but if I were to bet on it, I bet it would go the way I've said all along. And if it did, I'd probably find out I was right on most things, wrong on others, and some stuff would come out not known to anyone previously. Or it could be something else that was not criminal at all. This possibility I doubt, of course.

Danielle1010

Okay Robert what's about the movie about Kenny called

That's an easy question.

Into The Blast, what else? (leaving off the Cooper part of the book title) It's just a script though. No movie unless a production company picks it up and decides to shoot the actual film. My co-writer is Lady Number Four in the attached picture. Tall blonde in the back. She's a good writer and does tutoring occasionally. Blast will not be the first script she's worked on. I'm not supposed to reveal her name until August.

Danielle1010

I would be the perfect actor to play Kenny as a child and two weeks of school left so I get to talk to you all summer

Well...courtesy says you should address your posts to EVERYONE here, not just me, unless you have a question or something.

Sure, I don't mind sending you a script by email when it's done. Did you get my message about asking Quade to change your username to something more like your real name, or using a non-female name. We know your real name is Andy, and that you used your mom's name when you opened your account here.

No big deal or anything. I don't care one way or another. But I think some people here believe you are a girl. :)

RobertMBlevins

Well...except for the part where Kenny makes $512 a month from the airline before taxes, but still manages to loan the alleged accomplice's sister 5K in cash five months after the hijacking so she could move she and her kids out of the alleged accomplice's house...buys a house of his own a few months later...other stuff. As far as speculation, this information comes from direct witness testimony by the people involved. Even Bernie Geestman admitted to the loan, but left off a few key details on its delivery and the circumstances. (He approached Kenny on behalf of his sister, and delivered it to her from Kenny. She paid Kenny back personally). I like the part where Geestman says 'I thought those airline people were paid pretty well' when I asked him how Kenny could have possibly come up with five thousand in cash. (He had WORKED for NWA for years and knew better) The exact circumstances on how Kenny bought his house isn't important. Maybe he had a rich friend who gave him the down payment. The real truth lies with the only two people who know for sure whether or not Kenny was Cooper: Bernie and Margie Geestman.

But, how did Dawn get $5000 to pay Kenny back? That's $25,000 in 2014 dollars and she was a single mom with 3 kids. That raises questions. And, even if it were true, how does anyone know that Kenny lent her his own money and was not a go between for someone else?

Finally, why do you think Marge Geestman knows whether Kenny is the hijacker? She only said "If Kenny was on that plane, he was only doing his job" after you repeatedly tried to make the case to her that Kenny was DB Cooper. Nobody (as far as I know, other than Lyle) actually came out and said Kenny was DB Cooper.

It just seems like a lot of speculation.

RobertMBlevins

***Robert is the picture of Kenny with Margie before he died the last picture of Kenny and how many years did Kenny work for Northwest Airlines[/quote

Lyle Christiansen recently reported to me that the coin and stamp collection was officially appraised at $40,000. Most was sold at auction, but Lyle also says they received less than the appraised amount, due to fees and the fact that at auctions items don't usually go for retail prices. Lyle says that a great deal of the money that was left behind in Kenny's estate came from the sales of land he had purchased years earlier. But no one in the family can explain how Kenny went from having nothing to obtaining a house, loaning out thousands to Dawn Androsko, etc.

Your original BOLD claims continue to shrink!

Maybe move on to raising Talapia in your bathtub as a hobby
instead?

I was going to ask you something about Gray's original article but won't.

:D

skyjack71

***Robert is the picture of Kenny with Margie before he died the last picture of Kenny and how many years did Kenny work for Northwest Airlines

I believe Danny is Blevins himself!

Blevins was the one who presented the profile regarding Danny and because of my own grand-daughter the postings do not fit the profile of an individual with the condition described. The pattern does NOT fit nor do the questions.

Obcessive and compulsive are part of the profile. The fixated on KC fits, but the replies - the time and dates and the reason for responding do NOT fit the profile of such an individual.

Evidently Danny never sleeps or has very irradical sleep patterns. The timing of the postings do NOT fit the profile of a young person with the disabililty as was explained to us.

If I did NOT have PERSONAL connections to the condition - I would be unaware of this. My grand daughter will be up late into the night GAMING all over the world, but she has to sleep and - you will not find her on the net after 4am. Obviously there is NO adult supervision & considering the condition this not a good thing. They cannot remember to take their meds at the appropriate times and there are other medical condition that go along with this that need attention.

Usually a high degree of intelligence but focused on specific things. My grand daughter can NOT comprehend math, but she reads the Newpaper everyday and tells you about everything that is going on in the world. Her fixation is gaming and art and world affairs.

Danny does NOT fit any of the profiles due to the ODD times he posts and the question he asks...and the timing of his question which always pop up when Blevins has been on the computer for several hours....and has backed himself into a corner. I believe Danny is Blevins, himself.

I will say NO more about this - but surely the DZ has a way of checking this out. Blevins knows how to use an ON LINE phone to access Gmail and make these posts himself.

Definite possibility - more than one Blevins personality posting
here, for sure.

Danielle could be a third.

Blevins is well known for circumventing THE RULES!

:o

RobertMBlevins

'I believe Danny is Blevins himself!

Blevins was the one who presented the profile regarding Danny and because of my own grand-daughter the postings do not fit the profile of an individual with the condition described. The pattern does NOT fit nor do the questions...'

Come on, Jo. Quade would be onto that in a second. The postings would come from the same IP address, or one in Western Washington at least. Otherwise I'd have to run up the frequent flyer miles for sure. Besides, Quade will permanently ban anyone for establishing a duplicate account. Remember what happened when I was 'on vacation' and Gayla came on board for a post using my office computer under the name 'El Jefe'? Quade traced the IP and banned her account the same day. This is my current IP info:
***Your IP: 67.185.175.203
Proxy: No Proxy Detected
City: Seattle
State/Region: Washington
ISP: Comcast Cable Communications Inc.

Have Quade take a look at Danielle's IP address. Bet it doesn't come from anywhere near the NW USA...

'Danielle' is a guy, and the name belongs to his mother. His real name is Andy. I can't recall where he lives, but I think he named a place much closer to Florida than Washington State. He has said he has managable autism.

He seems like an okay kid and everything. At least he doesn't send me hate mail or wacko Cooper Nut messages, as I occasionally receive from others. (*laughs*)

No worries. I didn't mean anyone on this thread. If I get any flak from current users, they post it here, not to my email. :)
See one of his emails to me...attached. (In a minute. I have to cross out his last name. Quade's rules.)

I have emailed Andy and suggested he ask Quade to change his username to something like 'Andy' etc instead of Danielle. As you know, any change of username must be done by the moderator.

I doubt Quade is paying any attention or even cares.

Proof: you are here at all!