47 47
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)
1 hour ago, mrshutter45 said:

You should of noted that you altered this photo. I didn't catch it but Georger did. 

Tie Composite1 enhanced.jpg

It changes nothing, the original photo is there for anyone to see. I only adjusted the contrast and resized when analyzing it, I was looking for marks and patterns.

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

The lines are right there on the original, are you going to deny that too.. might as well, right, make up some more excuses to reject an idea.

I am getting trashed on your site by the intellectually dishonest and the ignorant.. pathetic.

It reminds me why I don't release most of the info I have.. 

I am not the subject,,, Lynn knows virtually nothing about Hahneman, I have formed an opinion based on many hundreds of pieces of information, not just some newspaper reports. 

None of you wanted to discuss Hahneman honestly.

G is blowing hot air, as usual, the original image is the same as it clearly shows the lines.. adjusting the contrast makes them a bit clearer.

None of you want to discuss those lines on the tie honestly.

EDIT: 

"I wouldn't attempt such a conclusion without checking with someone in that field. I've thought of many things that never make it to any Cooper boards." Shutter

This is your problem right here,, I found something new, the semi-horizontal particle lines on the tie and proposed a reasonable theory based on other evidence... not a conclusion. 

You guys spend your time attacking me and denying.

Fact is.. those particle lines are still there, where did they come from?

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Obviously, there is no talking to you. regardless to Georger. I also believe you need to tell people when altering things. the attacks go both ways between both of you. I already told Georger my input. you don't like it, not much I can do about it.

You have zero background in this field. why would anyone listen to this Fly?

You also take things out of context with my comment. no conclusions can be drawn from guessing or seeing lines on something. that's why I would never post something like this without contacting someone who might know. you argue points as if they were conclusions...

nobody believes Hanneman was Cooper. that's your gig. don't blame others for your own actions. what you believe is not the what everyone has to believe. I don't believe Cooper has been found.. it's up to you guys to prove that. not me. you have two Cooper threads to discuss your suspect. also, stop telling me I'm attacking you. I simply challenged what YOU presented and you don't like that either. since once again nothing can be discussed with you I think this is the end of the conversation. two people here now making it impossible to discuss or challenge anything...

Edited by mrshutter45

1 minute ago, mrshutter45 said:

Obviously, there is no talking to you. regardless to Georger. I also believe you need to tell people when altering things. the attacks go both ways between both of you. I already told Georger my input. you don't like it, not much I can do about it.

You have zero background in this field. why would anyone listen to this Fly?

nobody believes Hanneman was Cooper. that's your gig. don't blame others for your own actions. what you believe is not the what everyone has to believe. I don't believe Cooper has been found.. it's up to you guys to prove that. not me. you have two Cooper threads to discuss your suspect. also, stop telling me I'm attacking you. I'm simply challenged what YOU presented and you don't like that either. since once again nothing can be discussed with you I think this is the end of the conversation. two people here now making it impossible to discuss or challenge anything...

G lies about me constantly to discredit, he has lied about you on occasion. I don't do that to anybody. You have created a false equivalency..

You still don't get it, I don't care if you accept my tie theory, the fact is there are unique lines on the tie..  you are rejecting the evidence by attacking my theory with assumptions.

Don' t you think those lines are significant? or are you going to just ignore them.

I don't expect people to accept Hahneman as Cooper, none of you have enough information to form an opinion..  and none of you have enough information to reject him.

When I asked you for facts to reject Hahneman, I was attacked and accused of playing games.. no facts were forthcoming. Crickets..

It isn't my responsibility to lay out the case, hand over all my info and prove anything to anybody.

Some of you guys have already rejected Hahneman based on assumptions, that is irrational and void of critical thinking. You should reject based on facts.

Why would I waste my time explaining a massive amount of evidence to people like that. G who lies about me, Lynn trashed me from a position of absolute ignorance, you have a closed mind and accuse me of games. I owe you people nothing.

I have maybe 500 pieces of information which IMO makes Hahneman the best suspect ever presented by a long shot, what do you have to reject him?

Seriously, I looked and haven't found it yet. If I missed something I want to know..

I don't believe the lines represent wiping..period. you can't make people follow your theories. contact Tom and ask him. find someone in forensics. looking at a tie under a light that has been god knows where is hardly anyway to prove something that appears out of the norm to you can suggest wiping prints. 

23 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

I don't believe the lines represent wiping..period. you can't make people follow your theories. contact Tom and ask him. find someone in forensics. looking at a tie under a light that has been god knows where is hardly anyway to prove something that appears out of the norm to you can suggest wiping prints. 

Perhaps you missed it,, I said I don't care if you accept my theory, I don't MAKE people follow my theories..

Those concentrated particle lines are there, something caused them. My theory is reasonable given other evidence, you have presented nothing but denial.

(edited)

Here is the link to the page with the UV image of the tie from Kay's site..

https://citizensleuths.com/uv-imaging-of-tie.html

You can open a huge image of the tie and see the particle distribution.. it is not entirely random. There are linear streaks of concentrated particles.

SampleSites_sml.jpg

Kaye also posts a UV image similar era tie which has a completely random distribution. No linear streaks.

ComparisonTie_sml.jpg

It appears some people are having trouble working the interwebs..

I just noticed a few concentrated spots/lines on the back piece, that suggests they were deposited by contact when not being worn.

Edited by FLYJACK

The TIE...

I noticed that there is a particle mark in the middle of the tie on the UV image at the level of the tie clip..

But, it is on the right side of the tie which would be consistent with a man's shirt having buttons on the right.

In Kaye's images he has it on the left and even shows the indent on the back..

There was a lot of discussion and arguing about the right vs left side and left handed vs right handed but that UV mark suggests it was worn on the right side for a long period of time, there is no mark on the left. Carr stated the clip and tie were stored separately.

Kaye has the clip on the left.. the particle mark is on the right

tieclipuv.jpeg.19ad4ffb6ec30961ea3ee4aca183a7af.jpeg

1390288983_a10Caroltie.jpg.4103314296d9eef9e2d98d34db71e027.jpg

I found and ordered two things...

The 1964 JC Penney Summer catalog, the big one maybe 1100 pages. I expect to find the tie there.. they also sold various tie clips/tacks, will see.

I've also ordered D. B. Cooper Case Exposed : J. Edgar Hoover Cover Up? by Nuttall, George C.,,, Apparently they demonstrate a Hoover cover up connected to mob influence..  I have suspected influence/intervention from the State Department but not the mob,, we'll see what evidence they claim.

(edited)

Our latest episode is out now. James Cook, an expert on the Zodiac Killer, and I discuss why there are theories linking the two cases and if there is any evidence to support it.

https://thecoopervortex.podbean.com/e/db-cooper-is-not-the-zodiac-killer-james-cook/

Enjoy!

Edited by The Cooper Vortex

1 hour ago, The Cooper Vortex said:

Our latest episode is out now. James Cook, an expert on the Zodiac Killer, and I discuss why there are theories linking the two cases and if there is any evidence to support it.

https://thecoopervortex.podbean.com/e/db-cooper-is-not-the-zodiac-killer-james-cook/

Enjoy!

Good. I'll save that one for my drive to Minnesota next week.

(edited)
7 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Many more folks actually READ this thread then they do the Cooper Forum.

Opinion is not proof. that's all you can be saying with that comment. let me know when this thread actually discusses the case vs show and tell. what exactly are the stats here. can you provide them? for someone who always claims they never view my forum always comments soon after one is made that you don't like? 

Where in gods name did you get the idea that EU has a private channel on my forum? he removed the video's from view on YouTube and I removed his thread COMPLETELY. he made the video's on YouTube private. (makes it a private channel, not thread) this is a complete 100% false accusation that requires an apology!

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

You proved my point Roberta, I make a simple post in reply to Darren's post and you go on a rant about nothing Cooper related. Just another long post expressing your butt hurt over the Cooper forum. My posts over at the Cooper forum are no concern of yours, especially since you don't view that forum any longer. Here's a bit of advice Robby, build a bridge and get over it, and quit being such a damn drama queen.

Edited by ParrotheadVol

Robert, you are making a Federal case against nothing. I made the thread for him and I removed it. this has nothing to do with taking advantage. he was posting them on the "New Forum & News Update thread so I made him a separate thread to keep them organized. things happened obviously that you have no knowledge of and go off on some sort of rant about people taking advantage. he removed them from view and I removed the thread. it's not very hard to understand. what he does with his property is of no concern or control to me! 

While you continue with obvious hatred towards him you might want to see what he uncovered with the flight path. If they are right, then we have been wrong. I'm far from sold but it's more interesting than all the drama posted frequently here. I don't know if your public is interested in something like that. I know the video removal is big :) 

Robert, we only have your word on just about everything you say. hate is a big word. one you use often. how many times have you been told most people don't hate you. they hate the things you do. the video's didn't have many views as it was. it's a moot point. you act as if NBC removed a number one sitcom and said nothing. correct, no sense in arguing about nothing. the nothing you keep bringing up, and now writing up. an article about the removal of video's, really? I can only imagine what you have written. you love to toss it out there but hate a challenge. ridiculous things like this is why people don't want to work with you. it's all negative. this stuff is so important to constantly report I would make it a highlight of the camping trip. perhaps a power point using a laser? tell the public up close and personal. 

I don't watch any of your video's or read any of your articles. they are all slanted and full of negativity. I haven't for years. I'm sure it's not much different than reading it here...

Key words "I haven't for years" that means I stopped. it doesn't mean I never did. it's no wonder you mix things up all the time. nothing changes with you. it's been a rerun for years. then you will PM me in a couple months saying you removed a bunch of articles as some sort of olive branch. I can recall three or four times. one was recently and fresh in my box here. I think the main problem was getting pushed out of the way with the conference. you have been on Eric ever since. excuses are no stranger to you either. you have all the rights in the world to do what ever you wish. that's why I suggested making it a highlight of the camping trip since you put some much time and effort into moderating the community. who else would stay up till the sun comes up dealing with all of these things that appear to be a major part of your life. you haven't changed a bit over the years. negativity is a close friend of yours. DB Cooper comes in second around here. it's all good....

6 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I have read these letters. I don't recall any names being used in them except for Cooper's. Just saying. Why would there be a Cooper letter before the date of the hijacking? 

The letter date was before Hahneman's hijacking and after the Cooper hijacking. When the letter was received/analyzed Hahneman was not known.

It is there if you know what to look for..

Two things from the notes..

Cooper description = "Latin in appearance, black curley hair, normal cut parted on left"

LewisShot1.jpg.8b07570ab74a9a4524f18021a033be93.jpg.86b0238dd44d5d3ab864657aafefbc08.jpg

"Portland wind 8 PM 270 deg" = W

"Portland wind 8:30 PM 180 deg" = S

The wind direction used by the FBI was an estimate, averaged over an hour based on Portland and Salem far from the LZ...

LewisShot8.jpg.dd8f539746368b639dde361d1a77133c.jpg.1b35e2c714c6d283eb438ae61ed4c31a.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 3:08 AM, RobertMBlevins said:

I will not be posting here until after August 19th.

LMAO, blew it after one day....you are the one whining about "the only game in town" and you are the only one whining about my forum that you are not even allowed on. why is this such an obsession with you? it's like listening to some child talking about his father " My daddy is better than your daddy. " 

I Dave Brown aka Shutter research the DB Cooper case. I have a forum for just that. people are free to join if they so desire. if they don't wish to join. that's okay too. I actually have a life outside of the internet so I don't have the time one Robert Blevins has by staying up all night whining about how the community should be run. I go out to dinner, go see friends , go hunting, boating, movies. lots of things I never hear about from you. why, your to busy trying to top the Cooper world and tell everyone what should or shouldn't be done. you clog up forums since 2010 with all of this nonsense. three quarter pages of the same photo's over and over. Cooper has consumed you more than anyone I have ever seen. it's a 48 year old unsolved hijacking. that's it. nothing more. you act as if we all don't go on to Quora Defcon 2 will soon be Defcon 1. the public has had a chance for 48 years. in between your spamming you have Flyjack trying to post things. that's about it..how do you think the public feels about reading all this over and over? this is by no means a Cooper forum. it's a forum for you, and camping trips and gossiping about other members and other forums. full of hatred and envy...look up in the right corner. it's been 4 members following since it's started....congrats!

Parachutes..

The card in the back chute left on the plane was s/n 60-9707, the date May 21 1971 matches both Hayden chutes.

The chute returned to Hayden is a different s/n 226.

Which chute did Cooper take..  neither of Hayden’s.. one was returned to him and the other was left in the plane.

Cooper must have taken one of Cossey’s. If Cossey had one returned, it was either his chute that was never sent to the plane or they sent him Hayden’s which was left on the plane. << This is possible as Cossey became very upset and defensive when asked about the chute and Hayden.

but, Cooper must have taken one from Cossey, one of Hayden’s was left on the plane and the one returned to him.

They must have sent one from Hayden and one from Cossey to the plane.

Robert Blevin's posted screen grabs of searcher notes from a video...

Another screen grab states "he received.. 2 parachutes..  An army surplus and a deluxe model."

They weren't the same, they weren't both from Hayden. 

One was Hayden's and one was Cossey's. Cooper took Cossey's chute.

coopchutedeluxearmysrplus.jpeg.dc800e4b2f150775383c7c22a852103f.jpeg

(edited)
41 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that somehow you are mixing up the chutes somehow. Hayden did not own any belly pack reserves. He only owned backpack bail out units, two of them. He bought them grudgingly and only because of the new flight rules for sport flying with acrobatics or stunts. It's like the Fifth Beatle question. Was it Pete Best or Billy Preston?

I don't doubt you believe five parachutes were delivered. Maybe you should make a list with explanations for each one and serial numbers if possible. One through number five. It's not that I don't believe you are right. It's just hard to understand. 

BTW...it was Billy Preston hands down. B| I gotta go for now. This is my last free day to pack for the Olympics trip. Wish me luck. 

I am referring to the back pack chutes only

Four parachutes were delivered to the plane. Two backs, one Cossey's and one Hayden's plus the two front chutes from Issaquah, one reserve and one dummy.

Both Hayden and Cossey sent back chutes in, they then sent one of Hayden's and one from Cossey to Cooper. Two back chutes sent to Cooper.

Hayden's (1960 s/n 60-9707) chute was left behind in the plane and Hayden's other chute (1957 S/N 226) was returned to him. The card found in the chute Cooper left behind does not match the one Hayden got back.

That accounts for both of Hayden's chutes. Cooper must have taken Cossey's back chute, not Hayden's.

Edited by FLYJACK