13 13
quade

DB Cooper

ParrotheadVol

Of course KC has not been eliminated. You must first be a suspect. I have not been eliminated yet myself....doesn't make me a suspect.

All right...I already answered your question in detail and now you're pretending I didn't. News articles clearly show that when Christiansen was first proposed as a suspect back in 2007 that the Seattle FBI went public with a dismissal.

Four years later, they said he had not been dismissed as a suspect. I was told this both by email and phone call directly from Special Agent Fred Gutt. There have been two television shows now exploring KC's possible involvement in the hijacking since that time, one book on the same theme, another where he is heavily explored by Geoff Gray and even leads off the book...a 30 page report made public...and he's the lead suspect on the Wiki page about DB Cooper...with the biggest entry on any suspect.

Not a suspect? You have blinders on, my friend. :)

RobertMBlevins

***Of course KC has not been eliminated. You must first be a suspect. I have not been eliminated yet myself....doesn't make me a suspect.

All right...I already answered your question in detail and now you're pretending I didn't. News articles clearly show that when Christiansen was first proposed as a suspect back in 2007 that the Seattle FBI went public with a dismissal.

Four years later, they said he had not been dismissed as a suspect. I was told this both by email and phone call directly from Special Agent Fred Gutt. There have been two television shows now exploring KC's possible involvement in the hijacking since that time, one book on the same theme, another where he is heavily explored by Geoff Gray and even leads off the book...a 30 page report made public...and he's the lead suspect on the Wiki page about DB Cooper...with the biggest entry on any suspect.

Not a suspect? You have blinders on, my friend. :)
A wiki page, TV shows, a couple of books and a special report does not make one a suspect. The FBI saying, "this person is a suspect", makes him a suspect. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but the FBI has never looked at him as a suspect. That is why is say he is not a suspect.

Scott Rolle's statement means nothing. If he's convicted people on less than what you have on Kenny, then I don't know how he sleeps at night. I would not want to be on a jury that convicted someone on such weak evidence. Besides, innocent people get convicted all the time.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Jo wrote

Maybe I should send [Sheridan Peterson] a picture of me as a young woman - any of this think that might do it?

Definitely Jo. ;) I am sure that will get his attention.

I hope his cognitive abilities arent failing. What you wrote about his very short attention span worries me a lot.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

ParrotheadVol

Scott Rolle's statement means nothing. If he's convicted people on less than what you have on Kenny, then I don't know how he sleeps at night. I would not want to be on a jury that convicted someone on such weak evidence. Besides, innocent people get convicted all the time.

That would surprise me as well. I doubt you could get a ground jury to return an indictment on that evidence.

We're not getting far on Kenny's financials, because property records are not online prior to the mid 1980s, so it's hard to research remotely. I might have to take a day off and go down to Tacoma and check.

If the records were to show that Kenny purchased his house by assuming a mortgage for half of it and getting a real estate contract for the other half (basically seller financing) and Kenny didn't lend any money to Helen Jones, but merely facilitated a transaction with another lender -- all as possible as what has been speculated so far -- there wouldn't be much left to tie him to the case.

Parrothead Vol wrote

Besides, innocent people get convicted all the time.

Sad but true. It is the best argument against the death penalty as the error then becomes irreversable. Can't let a dead man out of jail or give him a new trial. Blevins wrote a very compelling editorial arguing against the death penalty.

One thing bothers me about Sheridan Peterson. It is clear (at least to me) that he did reside with Sailshaw for a brief period, even the FBI knew that fact. Why does Sheridan deny ever having know Sailshaw or lived in his house?

Sailshaw (then a Boeing engineer) claims that Sheridan pumped him for info on the 727 ventral stairs. Sailshaw was working on the 737 and couldnt answer the questions. Sheridan then gets a job at Boeing in the technical documents department. It doesn't prove Sheridan was Cooper, not even close, but does raise eyebrows.

And why has Sheridan pulled his book off the market. Try to find a copy now. he was once bemoaning the fact that so few copies had been read and it was offered for sale online. Now it's like it never existed.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Parrothead Vol wrote

Besides, innocent people get convicted all the time.

Sad but true. It is the best argument against the death penalty as the error then becomes irreversable. Can't let a dead man out of jail or give him a new trial. Blevins wrote a very compelling editorial arguing against the death penalty.

One thing bothers me about Sheridan Peterson. It is clear (at least to me) that he did reside with Sailshaw for a brief period, even the FBI knew that fact. Why does Sheridan deny ever having know Sailshaw or lived in his house?

Sailshaw (then a Boeing engineer) claims that Sheridan pumped him for info on the 727 ventral stairs. Sailshaw was working on the 737 and couldnt answer the questions. Sheridan then gets a job at Boeing in the technical documents department. It doesn't prove Sheridan was Cooper, not even close, but does raise eyebrows.

And why has Sheridan pulled his book off the market. Try to find a copy now. he was once bemoaning the fact that so few copies had been read and it was offered for sale online. Now it's like it never existed.

Could all be pure synchronicity - at any given time a number of
people are ALL working on the same or related problem/issues,
for a variety of reasons. Maybe he was just beginning to think
about jumping jets. Not do a hijacking. Investigators run into this
kind of thing all the time. "Every invention has a thousand
fathers". Most inventions can be shown to have had a number of
independent inventors_some known some not known until
later_some in the mainstream, some not in the mainstream.

What distinguishes a "credited person" is he or she is the one
who was able to carry a thing to a concrete conclusion ... and
there is usually concrete evidence to prove the connection: like
money in the closet, particle and fibre matches, dna or mtdna,
etc. Subjective or anecdotal assertion of the Blevins-Marla kind
just don't cut it. It has to be something 'material', but everyone
with a brain already knows all of that ...

Very likely you will never prove anything, unless Petey talks, or
until the FBI decides to talk. Neither seems forthcoming any time
soon.

Georger says in part:

'Subjective or anecdotal assertion of the Blevins-Marla kind just don't cut it. It has to be something 'material', but everyone with a brain already knows all of that ...'

And everyone with a brain knows that people have been convicted on witness testimony, documents, even photographs sometimes. It falls under the collective umbrella called 'evidence'. Here's an example.

Please don't try to associate the investigation into Kenny Christiansen with Marla's pathetic and completely unsupported 'memories,' which are not evidence at all, but fantasy. (Subtitle: Greed.)

Other stuff: I just finished an interview with a writers' magazine out of Michigan. Article should be up in a week or two. No worries. Cooper was barely mentioned.

Sad but true. It is the best argument against the death penalty as the error then becomes irreversable. Can't let a dead man out of jail or give him a new trial.

Paradoxically, if I were an innocent man convicted of murder, I would want to get the death penalty. That would guarantee me years of reviews and appeals of my case and a chance for reversal. With life in prison, I'd likely be locked up and forgotten.

MarkBennett

Sad but true. It is the best argument against the death penalty as the error then becomes irreversable. Can't let a dead man out of jail or give him a new trial.

Paradoxically, if I were an innocent man convicted of murder, I would want to get the death penalty. That would guarantee me years of reviews and appeals of my case and a chance for reversal. With life in prison, I'd likely be locked up and forgotten.

If you are a white guy, or you have sufficient funds, you stand a better chance of avoiding the death penalty. The penalty, in my opinion, is 14th Amendment deficient. (equal protection under the law stuff) From my article, Ten Good Reasons To Stop Excecuting People in the United States:

'In cases which begin in the Federal system (although almost all end up in state courts), most executions are done under Reagan's 1988 'Drug Kingpin' Act, which allows executions of anyone involved in a murder who was also involved in a criminal drug enterprise. Although three-quarters of the people arrested for murder under the Drug Kingpin law are white, 78% of those actually executed under the law are black or Hispanic. In the state systems, a black or Hispanic is a lot more likely to be executed - same as the Federal system. Here in Washington State, they gave the Green River Killer a life-without-parole sentence, while the state pursued the death penalty against other defendants for lesser crimes. In general, the decision to seek the death penalty is NOT a level playing field for anyone of color or poverty...'

RobertMBlevins

And everyone with a brain knows that people have been convicted on witness testimony, documents, even photographs sometimes. It falls under the collective umbrella called 'evidence'.

But, since you don't claim Lyle, you have no witness that will declare affirmatively that Kenny was involved in the hijacking. And, you have no interest in pursuing property records to support your financial claims.

You're right. We shouldn't compare your claim to Marla's.

MarkBennett

And everyone with a brain knows that people have been convicted on witness testimony, documents, even photographs sometimes. It falls under the collective umbrella called 'evidence'.

But, since you don't claim Lyle, you have no witness that will declare affirmatively that Kenny was involved in the hijacking. And, you have no interest in pursuing property records to support your financial claims.

Are you back to THAT again? Yes, I know now exactly how Kenny bought the house. Doesn't mean I'm going to tell you before August 9th. Come to Auburn, or wait for the video. On this house thing, it doesn't prove KC was Cooper anyway, just that he did buy a house.

The only two people still alive who know for sure whether Kenny was really Cooper are Bernie Geestman and Margaret Ann Geestman (nee Miller). One flew the coop with a half-million bucks she got from the Evergreen State and the other isn't talking. And I am not the FBI.

Mark, this is much of the reason I agreed to do the slideshow and present the new script in August. It's obvious. The media is going to be there. Maybe we can convince them to assist us in laying on a bit of public pressure to have the FBI actually check out Christiansen. This is something they have not done to date, no matter what you may have heard.

I don't see anything wrong with this approach to the problem. (FBI not checking him out) I've been very open about my motives on it. On August 9th, I will make the updated KC report available on the website. (Public version with contact info deleted, although names and town/city where they live will be included) A Media Version with all contact info with special image enclosures will be printed up for handout.

Some people apparently feel threatened by all that. This makes no sense to me. By doing this...chances are greater that it will be discovered that Kenny WASN'T the guy. So I'm actually betting quite a bit that he is. If it turns out definitive proof emerges he wasn't Cooper, the screenplay will be worthless and we will have to pull the book from distribution.

The naysayers always forget that somehow...:S I suppose my only consolation would be knowing I assisted people like Geoff Gray and Skipp Porteous in finally uncovering the truth. Hell, no one else has figured it out for sure on Kenny yet. Maybe this time someone will. And to be brutally honest about it, I would like to know so I can either say 'I told you so,' or move on to something else. This KC thing and not knowing gets frickin' boring sometimes.

MarkBennett

Exactly! Marla opened herself up to examination. Blevins refuses
to and argues on endlessly, and Blevins wont even get in the car
and drive to the County records to prove he's full of shit! :D

Blevins is more interested in protecting Blevins than anything
else.

Blevins will never back down! So get ready for a 50 year ride.
Blevins will be in a Day Care still proclaiming and fighting.
:DHopefully they will drug him just to shut him up!:D:D

RobertMBlevins

Mark, this is much of the reason I agreed to do the slideshow and present the new script in August. It's obvious. The media is going to be there. Maybe we can convince them to assist us in laying on a bit of public pressure to have the FBI actually check out Christiansen.

That's fine. I'm planning to be there.

I only feel the need to respond to you when you make some sanctimonious comment.

MarkBennett

Mark, this is much of the reason I agreed to do the slideshow and present the new script in August. It's obvious. The media is going to be there. Maybe we can convince them to assist us in laying on a bit of public pressure to have the FBI actually check out Christiansen.

I only feel the need to respond to you when you make some sanctimonious comment.

laying on a bit of public pressure to have the FBI actually check out Christiansen.

Amazing! Just amazing. So Blevins finally admits he is a
manipulator.

So Gray did know what he was taking about!

Sound familiar? Jo Weber-esque?

Public pressure, no matter how great, will not force the FBI to investigate KC. They already know of him, and know he is a poor suspect.

Memories. Why should Helen Jones memory carry any more weight than Marla's? Did Helen pass a polygraph?

Robert, you once claimed that Kenny bought his house with cash. Don't fool yourself into thinking this is not a big issue. The cash purchase of his house was the biggest piece evidence you had against him. You simply can't push that aside as if it no longer matters, now that we know he didn't buy the house with cash.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

georger

laying on a bit of public pressure to have the FBI actually check out Christiansen.

Amazing! Just amazing. So Blevins finally admits he is a
manipulator.

So Gray did know what he was taking about!

Sound familiar? Jo Weber-esque?

EDIT: You know what? You could be right. Why should I spend all that money to print up media packages and those additional slides just to 'manipulate' reporters into checking out Kenny? I mean this will cost me a few hundred bucks to produce. And for what? If Kenny was the guy, I'm sure that will come out sooner or later, right? And if he wasn't, same thing.

Greg (our tech guy) and Gayla say it's a waste anyway. Greg thinks I should just talk about my new book (non-Cooper), do a slideshow on that instead of doing KC. I could just mail a few media packs to the major entities and leave it at that. Maybe Greg and Gayla are right.

As things stand now, I can just let the book continue to sell at Amazon, update the KC report a bit, work on the script over the summer, and see what happens. I've heard so much crap about this, so much negativity, I'm starting to have second thoughts. Why should I personally care? I stand to lose a lot more than I stand to gain.

I'd be better served with just running a slideshow on my new book with the other authors who are doing presentations. If the media is going to be there, why should I waste my time and money on Kenny? I should jump on the chance to present the new book instead.

I'm going to have a meeting with Greg about this on Saturday, and then talk to the organizing committee.

ParrotheadVol

Public pressure, no matter how great, will not force the FBI to investigate KC. They already know of him, and know he is a poor suspect.

Good point. And, it would be wrong to say Kenny didn't get a hearing from the FBI. Larry Carr worked with Geoff Gray and they still speak today (at least according to Gray). So I believe Kenny did get a hearing.

If there is new evidence on Kenny, it will stand on it's own. If there is new evidence, why wait to release it? If it needs to be presented at a media event, I suspect its more sizzle than steak.

MarkBennett

***Public pressure, no matter how great, will not force the FBI to investigate KC. They already know of him, and know he is a poor suspect.

Good point. And, it would be wrong to say Kenny didn't get a hearing from the FBI. Larry Carr worked with Geoff Gray and they still speak today (at least according to Gray). So I believe Kenny did get a hearing.

If there is new evidence on Kenny, it will stand on it's own. If there is new evidence, why wait to release it? If it needs to be presented at a media event, I suspect its more sizzle than steak.

Just so you know, Kenny never got 'a hearing'. No one at the Seattle FBI has ever checked him out or contacted/questioned a single witness named in the KC report. They never even ran the DNA those Minneapolis FBI agents collected from Lyle Christiansen. We already know that (former) Cooper case agent Carr wrote him off from the start in 2007. You have to remember you are dealing with an entity who not only forwarded Marla as a 'viable witness' with a solid suspect, but wrote off the Amboy chute without an explanation. So you'll excuse me if I view your comments with a jaundiced eye.

I just got off the phone with Greg about all this. We think Georger (believe it or not) is RIGHT. Using the theater to present Kenny is the wrong way to go. All of the authors who are appearing this year, some of whom are very well known, are doing presentations on their latest works. I was the only exception to that, and I only agreed to this idea because of pressure from the festival committee.

So, I am going to cancel the KC presentation and go with Greg's plan instead.
This is what he says we should do:

1) We will update the KC report and print up the text part separately, then include all the images, both old and the new ones, as 8x10 glossies.

2) We mail this package with a cover letter to most of the main media outlets in the Puget Sound area, as well as some in the Portland area. All pertinent contact info on the witnesses will be included. One copy will be sent to Bruce Kitt at NWA History, and Kitt will be notified that the presentation is canceled. For Kitt, we will include a copy of the actual slides and our apologies. He's already seen everything else.

3) Display in the lobby for the event will not focus on Christiansen, but on the general work by AB of Seattle.

4) We will still do the Book Drive for kids. We're already committed to that, so we have to go forward with it.

5) The public version of the KC report will be updated on the website at the same time the media packages are mailed.

6) Since everyone around this office believes Kenny is a good suspect, we will finish the script and shop it around through my AAR agent after August 9th.

This makes sense to me. It's the best use of our resources, and takes a lot of pressure off my shoulders. Instead, I will present a slideshow and a reading from my latest book, which is being released in late July. It's non-Cooper.

I should have listened to Greg a while back. Anyone who can type code at 70WPM is smarter than I am. :)

RobertMBlevins

Greg (our tech guy) and Gayla say it's a waste anyway. Greg thinks I should just talk about my new book (non-Cooper), do a slideshow on that instead of doing KC. I could just mail a few media packs to the major entities and leave it at that. Maybe Greg and Gayla are right.

As things stand now, I can just let the book continue to sell at Amazon, update the KC report a bit, work on the script over the summer, and see what happens. I've heard so much crap about this, so much negativity, I'm starting to have second thoughts. Why should I personally care? I stand to lose a lot more than I stand to gain.

:D:D:D
Blevins, I am Sorry, but this wishy washy statement had me laughing out loud. Now you have turned all of this into the biggest HA HA HA ever!

Especially "I stand to lose a lot more than I stand to gain."

YOU were whipped before you started - but, you did NOT listen to anyone!

Anyone on for BETs that he retracts this statement in the next few weeks. There is a sucker born everyday - so who is the sucker.....Blevins, Cook, Gray, Gunter, Tosaw, Sailshaw or Weber. I am sure I forgot someone!

We can predict Blevins' every move - it is endless!

REALLY want to impress the public - GET all of your characters on the stage for a question and answer session. Better hurry they aren't getting any younger!

QUESTION! Why have they NOT come forward to support your book? I DO NOT want to hear about your interviews again -We all know it by heart.

What will your witnesses say on a stage being questioned by the audience & the media. I am NOT talking about the locals - I am talking about real journalist and media personel and Others prepared to fire real questions at them....such as the members of this thread.

:)YOU cannot be the moderator. You cannot restrict their answers and they cannot decline to answer a question nor can you decide what questions will be asked.

Those who can ask questions will be required to have read a history question and answer booklet provide several weeks in advance. This booklet will NOT promote or lean toward anyone suspect, but be a factual accounting of the occurences on the plane, the aftermath, the files provided and made public by the FBI, the landing zones (all of them)...in fact that in itself would be a book!

No theories or suspect in the book - JUST the FACTS. These individuals need to over 65 just so they at least have some comprehensions of what life was like in 1971.

They will prepare their questions in advance and work as a group. No one asking the same question.

Your subjects need to support what they told you in PUBLIC!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Well, that post was a bit sarcastic, and intended to illustrate a point. It's not my job to try and put people on stage in some weird Cooper Q/A session from an audience who probably wouldn't care anyway. I'm going with Greg's plan and that's pretty much all I have to say on the subject. We've been friends for thirty years and he's always been the smarter one.

Tell you the truth, although I talked about it a lot, I wasn't looking forward to presenting Kenny at the theater again. There are other things in my life besides HIM, and I'd rather have people take a look at something more recent I've done. Kenny's a sideshow. He was the guy or maybe he wasn't. Sometimes I think it's someone else's turn to figure it out. So we do the mailing and leave it at that.

Lately I have so many other things going that he's actually beginning to bore me, no kidding. That's why I'm going with Greg's plan on the whole thing. Then I can relax, do my reading with the other authors, and then run a film afterward. Sounds like a lot more fun than my original plan. Let someone else figure it out. I already did all I could. I'm leaving August to the print shop and the mailing list.

skyjack71

Greg (our tech guy) and Gayla say it's a waste anyway. Greg thinks I should just talk about my new book (non-Cooper), do a Why should I personally care? I stand to lose a lot more than I stand to gain.

Blevins, I am Sorry, but this wishy washy statement had me !

Glad to see you are up and posting. What's the situation down
there? Frankly was a little worried about you -
G

RobertMBlevins

Well, that post was a bit sarcastic, and intended to illustrate a point. It's not my job to try and put people on stage in some weird Cooper Q/A session from an audience who probably wouldn't care anyway. I'm going with Greg's plan and that's pretty much all I have to say on the subject. We've been friends for thirty years and he's always been the smarter one.

Tell you the truth, although I talked about it a lot, I wasn't looking forward to presenting Kenny at the theater again. There are other things in my life besides HIM, and I'd rather have people take a look at something more recent I've done. Kenny's a sideshow. He was the guy or maybe he wasn't. Sometimes I think it's someone else's turn to figure it out. So we do the mailing and leave it at that.

:D:D:S

Sarcastic? Blevins I don't know how to be sarcastic! I am DEAD serious about everything I say! :D:)
You wrote the story! Stand behind YOUR words & have the individuals (your witnesses) stand by their words & what you wrote and have publicized for several yrs now.

I have several questions wrapped up in one question.

Did you guys proof Blevins book for factual content & accountability before it was published?

Since the FBI did not respond to the things I sent them - I will copy and mail them to them:

"summary of the content"

;)
If the FBI has looked up anything I sent them on the 19th of April then they will know the truth....Surely it doesn't take them more than a wk to do a little paperwork in the court house and some property records in Vancouver and a little ancestory work in Puyallup.

Also a little research into a man N. of Seattle who formed a group to keep younger guys with non-violent crimes out of a Federal Prison.

A communication guy with the initials BRR (deceased) who was a communications specialist in the army & probably had a few skimishes with the law.

Who was the man who worked the Yale tower on Nov.24, 1971?

What does the initial BRR have to do with an old handmade camper kept on some property between the 2 power lines just above Dollars Corner where the pipeline crosses them.

Why would someone need to place a special apparatus on 3 towers and HOW did that help Cooper know were to jump or to let someone know where he was.

Did they check an old grave marker dated in 1971 to see if there are 2 bodies buried there - I couldn't find it.

Fact or fiction, but put them together and you might solve the crime.

BRRrrr it is cold and wet on May 1, 2014 in Florida.

This has been quiet a ride! Took 18 yrs to complete the journey!

Fact or Fiction? Everyone of them are facts - put the puzzle together and make a trip and find out who Cooper was.

The trail is there just like I said it was, but no one wanted the truth - they just wanted the myth. The myth was more exciting or perhaps it was just too simple.

Ha Ha Ha - Cooper got the last laugh!

Separate the FACTS from the Fiction and solve the crime - 43 yrs in the making, but a puzzle I solved in 1996 - I had all of the pieces and didn't know how to put them together.

P.S.

GOD - IT is contagious! Now I sound like that guy who with useless clues out there with all of his riddles, but 90% of mine are real. Just a summary of the things Duane talked about or showed me.

If I post after taking my pill - you guys cannot get any sense of it at all...even Jo can't figure out what she wrote:

It was my frustrations with the idiots that do NO listen & how useless all of this is.

Sailshaw doesn't understand that Sheridan is old and tired & he was not Cooper does NOT feel like dealing with him.

It is difficult to get him to answer a general question but thought because I was a woman - he might communicate with me.

What little conversation I got out of him sounds like he no longer knows what he is talking about -his attention span is only for about 2 lines. I could do better in person because I am NOT accusing him of being Cooper. I wanted him to tell me the names the 2 guys who appoached Sheridan after the vehicle was revealed left at a warehouse near the airport.

These 2 guys thought Cooper was one of a group of men they took up a yr or 2 before the jump. A company out of the S.E. with a contest (winner or looser got to jump out of a plane). The car left at the warehouse was a rental and utilized by a man out of the SE. These 2 guys tied the two together and the contacted the fBI. Supposedly it was checked out, but Duane at that time worked for some really mobster looking guys and the others were very high key but connected to the other group. The group who left a rental there was a Company that wrote insurance for unions, jumpers, tower people,radar.....high risk jobs....the owner looked like mafia. I will NOTE that after the skyjacking Duane loaned his boss 5 K and I have the papers to prove it.

Then in 1983 - I get to meet this boss and he looked like a very rich mafia man to me and Duane had a package to deliver to him...this may have been when we went to the airport for Duane to see onE of the tower controls guy - what ever THE gave to the Duane he was able to put in a suit pocket of vest pocket. The man did NOT want to do the conversation (or make the delivery) in front of me - so they go to the deck and come back in and go to his office.

We had just left the Tx group - who didn't WANT CAMERAS in the room & THE MEN WENT OFF FOR A WHILE AND THE WOMAN STAYED DOWN STAIRS...NEVER FIGURED THIS OUT.

Evidently Sailshaw had contacted SHERIDAN and he IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT. SHERIDAN WANTED TO KNOW IF this WAS SAILSHAW. He still doesnt want to talk him.

He doesn't want to talk to him and asked me if I am sailshaw ever time. Sheridan thinks (or knows) sailshaw is accusing him of being Cooper. he doesn't want to talk to him. He acts like he wants to talk to me but 2 lines in he is on another track .