13 13
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

This is what I think, based on what I've seen from you over the past few weeks at Dropzone: You're one of the few who hang out at the Dead Zone (alternate site) who hasn't been banned or sent on vacation by Quade...and you've been assigned the job of Attack Dog to represent that group.

Whatever they are paying you, it isn't enough.

YOU Blevins are very wrong. Georger is not an attack dog for that other place. Georger is just being Georger. He tried to tell you something in the post he referenced, but for some reason certain things just fly over the cuckoo's nest in this case.

LITERALLY!

Well, let me simply replay Farflung's response to Blevins on the
subject of Lyle's interview with Mike Simmons in 2007, following
Gray's article on KC; and here we still are with daily recitations
of pure fabrication being peddled by RobertMBlevins, the House
Cleaner Guy (Its Time to Call Bob!) and putative editor/part
owner of something called Adventure Books of Seattle run by
somebody named Gayla Prociv who founded the HouseCleaning
business!

Farflung

Sep 17, 2012, 1:29 AM
Post #36279 of 52991 (20779 views)

Re: [RobertMBlevins] Our Long Thread Nightmare Is Over [In
reply to] Can't Post
YOU asked for a ‘station’ and a ‘DJ’ for reasons unknown. You
were supplied both and did as predicted; deflected, minimized
and denied. No shock that the brother of YOUR prime suspect
has said that the whole Kenny tale is fiction and bunk. You have
the energy to prove Cook and Marla wrong but are rendered
cripple regarding Kenny. I would suspect fraud and you know full
well that Kenny is a joke, just like most others know this who
ridicule and laugh at you. You show no concern about the truth
as Lyle said Kenny was NOT Cooper in 2007 (that’s five years
ago). You must apologize to Georger. Georger helped you be
aware so you would not make a total fool out of years of
interviewing LIVING, bat shit crazy people. You should thank
Georger, right after you send him a nice fruit basket or some
jerky like you owe Bruce Smith since you lied to him about the
Co-pilot who you never interviewed because that was another
fantasy which didn’t come true. You never called the Co-pilot
who you lied about out of fear, the same way you fear calling
Mike Simmons in Spokane regarding how Lyle lied about Kenny.

My goodness, so many lies and so many fences to mend that
were dry humped into oblivion. Where will you begin?

Lyle said Kenny isn’t the guy, so should you. You don’t know
Kenny better than Lyle (his LIVING brother) and he says that
Kenny isn’t Cooper and that’s the end of that silly story. It’s time
to bag and tag the sorry ass story of Kenny now. He’s dead you
know. We all agree on that.

You should verify what was broadcast on 920 AM by LIVING
people in 2007. But you won’t. Because of fear and shame you
feel. I’d be embarrassed too, but that’s why I don’t engage in
that behavior, so I don’t have to make up….then cover for more
lies than I can remember. Like hairy arms. Why would that piss
someone off? Oh yeah, because they lied about it and got
caught. Ha ha.
Attachments: Wanted Accuracy.jpg (151 KB)

Never has this area experienced what has been happening here. The devastation if historical.

NO one has ever seen a storm like this one hit the Panhandle of FL and it was NOT a hurricance. The homes destroyed, the history destroyed, the damage is overwhelming. NO hurricance as ever created the devastion this area is now experiencing.

We are standing still. Scenic Hwy is basically in ruins. Those who do NOT know what Scenic Hwy is will not understand this.

Major arteries in Pensacola are GONE. Homes destroyed by the landsides and Scenic Hwy will take yrs to repair. That hwy (2 lanes) is along the bay, but high up with homes built below it along the bay. The state does NOT even KNOW were to start...this will be the most expensive flood in history....because of the major flooding and destruction of our roadways.

The rails run along the BAY below Scenic Hwy - all goods will have to be brought in by truck for YRS. Homes flooded that no one ever expected to flood and no flood insurance.

If you have ever seen a mountain highway slide - multiply that by 1000's. This is sandy soil and clay. Below it was the rails and homes along the Escambia Bay.

Right now NO ONE has a clue where to start & the 2 counties cannot handle the devastion - they do NOT know were to start. This storm will forever change the historic and scenic routes - the rebuilding will take yrs.

Those who had flood damage will make it thru the first few days. Then the realization of the expense and the availability of alternate affordable living quarter will set in.

I am safe and my home is safe. I do not know yet how cut off we are and how high the water is at the base of the bridges. Where I live is only accessible by way of bridges.

My area which is 18 ft above sea level has serious sinkholes in the roadway, but they are NOT considered a necessity - there are major roads & accesses - those are the prioritity of the Roadway Systems in Santa Rosa and Escambia County at this time.

Currently I will not even attempt to go to the convenience store - NO one had an over abundant of supplies stocked. This is beyond the expectations of everyone. This was a historical flood.

Everything will have to be TRUCKED in - the major delivery of building supplies is by rail to this area.

The emergency shelters are over flowing & will be in more demand as many have NO FUNDS to fix their homes or repair their cars if they are even salvagable. This area is going to need assistance from the FEDS and others for some time to come.

NO ONE predicted there would be this much water and that fast.

The sky last night. Imagine a fantastic FIRE works display on a foggy night that completely encompasses the entire sky and not just focal points. I have been thru many hurricances, but last night was the most frightening night weather wise I have ever experience. I am 74 yrs old.

It was one pop and then multiple pops. I only lost power one time that I am aware of.
During a lull around 2:30 A.M. this morning I finally went to sleep only to be awakened later when it all started over AGAIN! I feared a tornado since I am at one the highest points in this area...I heard them, but did NOT get hit. I do NOT know if any of them touched down yet!

SCENIC HIGHWAY is just gone in places.
I will not see a restoration in my life time. I do NOT know yet if there were HOMES below the areas where all of this happened. The Escambia Bay is peppered with homes below the Highway.

Going back to the TV! BYE!

P.S.
Blevins PLEASE back down & stop bashing Georger.

We ALL know Marla was only after a story and money, but you are WORSE than she ever was. YOU just go on & on & all you do is dig yourself a deeper hole....to fall into.

Georger tried to tell you something in one of his posts in the LAST 24 hr, but it went RIGHT over your head!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

You can talk till you are BLUE in the face and for that matter into eternity, but Blevins will NEVER see himself - even if and when the truths are ever told.

The only difference in my suspect is that he did tell me he was Dan Cooper and his background was questionable. Yet, you have NOT seen or heard me running out to write a book or do a movie. I did protect my rights and that is all.

Granted I have had the offers, but I was seeking the truth and the facts & that was important to me. My integrity is important to me. The yrs I have devoted to seeking the truth have NOT been easy.

I dropped a bomb on someone! xxxx will have to put up or shut up! NO one gets away with calling me a tramp and other obscene words. One can disargee with someone else's point of view without commiting slander. Inappropriate - regardless of who he thinks he is or calls himself.

skyjack71

You can talk till you are BLUE in the face and for that matter into eternity, but Blevins will NEVER see himself - even if and when the truths are ever told.

The only difference in my suspect is that he did tell me he was Dan Cooper and his background was questionable. Yet, you have NOT seen or heard me running out to write a book or do a movie. I did protect my rights and that is all.

Granted I have had the offers, but I was seeking the truth and the facts & that was important to me. My integrity is important to me. The yrs I have devoted to seeking the truth have NOT been easy.

I dropped a bomb on someone! xxxx will have to put up or shut up! NO one gets away with calling me a tramp and other obscene words. One can disargee with someone else's point of view without commiting slander. Inappropriate - regardless of who he thinks he is or calls himself.

Jo, I will say it again as I have said before, as Sluggo tried to tell
you:

If you had INDEPENDENT PROOF that Duane said, "I am Dan
Cooper" on his deathbed, your road would have been smoother.

If you can still produce INDEPENDENT evidence of Duane having
said this clearly, a nurse, a witness, anything! .... then people
would support you. There is no doubt about that.

377 and Sluggo and others have been at you for years to include
this independent evidence _ I also! _ so the offer still stands.
Produce the independent evidence you claim, and support will
follow.

Have not had tv on all day so don't know about your storm.
Good luck and be safe whatever it is.

24+ inches of rain in the FL Panhandle in 26 hours. 36 deaths so far.

Jo, we are all glad you were not injured or worse.

We are so spoiled in the SF CA Bay Area. I was 12 years old before I saw my first lightning bolt and there was only one that entire evening. We've had very few major weather events and nothing that compares with what the Gulf can dish out. No ice, no snow, no tornados, no hurricanes. Just eternal youth, sunny beaches and drop zones galore with cheap lift tickets. I keep waiting for someone to pinch me and wake me up from this paradise dream.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

I don't know why, either. Your argument has no merit. Was I angry at Marla? Did I refuse to attend the Portland event because of her?

Yes to both. And the reason was simple. You have all these people presenting this suspect, or that suspect. Maybe they are right, maybe not. But Marla was the only one with a planned agenda intended NOT to solve the case, or to add anything to it...but to cash in. I have presented more than enough evidence to prove that.

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”

- Daniel Patrick Moynihan

georger

Jo, I will say it again as I have said before, as Sluggo tried to tell
you:

If you had INDEPENDENT PROOF that Duane said, "I am Dan
Cooper" on his deathbed, your road would have been smoother.

If you can still produce INDEPENDENT evidence of Duane having
said this clearly, a nurse, a witness, anything! .... then people
would support you. There is no doubt about that.

377 and Sluggo and others have been at you for years to include
this independent evidence _ I also! _ so the offer still stands.
Produce the independent evidence you claim, and support will
follow.

Have not had tv on all day so don't know about your storm.
Good luck and be safe whatever it is.

Unfortunately I was the only one in the room. Remember that Duane asked me if there was anyone in the room because he could NOT see the door because of L shape of the room and the narrow passage way to the door past the bathroom.

I assured him NO one was there and thought he wanted a smoke - as they allowed him to smoke if I held the cigarette.

Therefore, there was NO witness, but I will swear to this under any circumstances anyone wants - that what I have stated above is the Truth and nothing but the truth.

The nurses would not enter the room until he SHOUTED out "Oh, F--- Let It Die With ME" so loud they heard him at the nurses station and came in then rushed out to get a sedative.

All of the next day thru the morphine as his friend came to say Good-Bye he was rambling and they asked me what he was talking about. I just told them I had NO clue.

I would have NO clue until 1 yr and 2 months after he died when a man I had casually dated asked me if I ever thought he could be D.B.Cooper. I did NOT know D.B.Cooper had given the name Dan Cooper when the crime was committed until 2 wks later when I read a book about Cooper. That same night I was on the phone to the FBI and over and over. Surely they made tapes of the conversation.

You are RIGHT I can't prove it, but after I found out the name given by Cooper then it all came together. ALL of the things Duane had talked about over the yrs and the places he took me and the stories he told l me.

There is NO one to blame but myself because I didn't find what-ever it was in the VAN I was supposed to find. It was found later by the man who bought the VAN....Unless he relents I will never know what he removed from that wallet.

When he called me about "your husbands wallet" I told him I had Duane's wallet. The man proceeded to tell l me it had my husbands Identification in it. Then several days later when he delivered the wallet I asked him what was in it.

The man replied to me "I wouldn't know I didn't look inside". He lied!

Then when I spoke to him a yrs or so ago (whenever - I posted about it in the thread) The man HUNG up on me when I asked him if he was aware the randsom was in 20's. He stated he DIDN"T KNOW THAT and promptly HUNG UP!

It was even more ODD that when he was going to sell the van he asked me if I wanted to buy it back. I couldn't afford to do that and if the FBI didn't find anything when they talked to him then whatever was in the VAN was already gone.

So when Duane died his proof went Poof with him, but SO HELP ME GOD I HAVE NOT MADE ANYTHING UP. I HAVE EXPLORED ALL I CAN AND DONE ALL I HUMANLY COULD DO.

I will never forgive the FBI for NOT revealing the Jefferson intake photo of 1966. What was the purpose of that? If that Jefferson intake had been made public in 1996 - this could have been over with many yrs ago. As it is, it has consumed 18 yrs of my life trying to prove the roots of Weber in WA.

What they needed was right there in WA, but it was ignored. Well, I kept digging and I found more - NONE of it will put Weber on that plane.

He confessed, I saw the ticket and a stub for what-ever the stub meant. The FBI scared the hell out of the woman he was married to at the time. The FBI left her in a corner - if she told them what she knew then she would be facing prison herself because she loved him enough to keep her mouth shut....so she destroyed the evidence in a fire.

She had something to send me 2 months before she died - She BEGGED ME FOR MY ADDRESS, but I never allowed her to have my phone number after I remarried nor my address. When I called to check on her - she had died 2 hours before. It was Veterans day in 2004.

I have directed the FBI to records - but they ignored the records - things they missed in WA. One person was very good at removing the foot prints.

Can I prove it?...Well, I am NOT one know to tell lies. Would anyone of you spend 18 yrs chasing a lie? Think about that one. 18 yrs of my life chasing this, because I know what he told me and I have continued the search for any fragments of the past I could.

That Jefferson picture was a KEY. The KEY the FBI or someone did NOT want me to have. That Jefferson PIC was how someone in WA would have remembered him. The family history is also a KEY. Another KEY the FBI ignored.

SO I had to put all of it before someone I thought I would never trust again. GOD~

EVickiW

This morning...MSN.com and other news sources are telling the following story about NamUs and missing/unidentified skeletal remains found in Portland almost 30 years ago.

In May 1986, loggers clear-cutting an isolated section of Portland discovered the skeletal remains of a man who had been dead for at least a half-century. Marvin Clark went missing on Halloween weekend, 1926.

My point being...skeletal remains (along with personal belongings, shoes, etc.)were found intact after 60 years in the Pacific Northwest. There may be hope in finding the remains belonging to "Cooper".

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/04/case_of_oregon_mystery_bones_f.html#incart_m-rpt-1

In the following article, my Namus liaison, Janet Franson, was quoted in the last few sentences.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/30/investigators-seek-dna-to-close-126-oregon-missing-person-case/

"I don't like the word closure, I kind of think resolution," said Janet Franson, a regional NamUs administrator whose territory includes Oregon.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mystery-oregon-corpse-could-be-oldest-missing-man-marvin-clark-n93241

I think DB Cooper will be found round a campfire at a DZ. Only a skydiver would do this stunt, purely for the hell of it and not spend any of the money.

If the money renters circulation I might believe different but this is my new thought based in nothing. Just a thrill seek.
Propblast

Blevins wrote

But Marla was the only one with a planned agenda intended NOT to solve the case, or to add anything to it...but to cash in.

There is a credible alternative explanation: Marla wasn't a cynical manipulative money grubbing liar. She truly believed her own story about LD, even though it wasnt accurate.

As for cashing in, how much might she have made had you not popped her star balloon Robert? Maybe $50,000 for a book? The big story is DB Cooper not Marla Cooper. Even if her story was believed and widely covered I dont see how it turns into a huge payday for her. Beyond a book and some talk show appearances what other paydays do you envision?

Nobody gets rich in the Cooper Vortex. It sucks money out of your pocket and rational thought out of your brain as you swirl downward into the murky abyss.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

I guess you are targeting Galen Cook with your "bomb" Jo. Hell hath no fury like Jo Weber's. Just ask Ckret.

So what did you do Jo that will bring Galen to his knees aplogizing profusely and begging for mercy? Fill us in.

Where can we witness his surrender? Tokyo Bay? Reims?

ANY one REMEMBER MY REACTION THE DAY SHUTTER PUT up THE PIC OF DUANE as John Collins (AN INTAKE JEFERSON PHOTO made in 1966). That photo was concealed in 1997 under the name of JOHN COLLINS when I inquired about it many many yrs ago.

I still have ALL of my communications with Jefferson from yrs ago - and my guy went to Jefferson to obtain the file and was sent a way empty handed. He had all of the necessary documents.

Even when Ckret was here I begged for the file and the picture - but it was not forthcoming.

Right now I do NOT remember the date, but I remember the picture and the postings made. Shutter told us he had the Jefferson intake and the file...and asked my permission to post it!

I will never forget what I felt and what I said. I will remember that moment as long as I live! OH MY, GOD!

I will never forget all of the emotions I felt and remember I kept talking about this chorus I could hear. That was the day I STARTED to believe that GOD had not foresake me - that is when I started to turn this over to GOD!

I realized I could NOT fight the BATTLE much longer and it was right after that other things started to happen....Life goes full circle! My life has gone full circle and if it had NOT been for Cooper perhaps my last yrs would have been more productive.

Maybe I would have been healthier and happier - maybe I would have moved on with my life....as it was I was standing still in time.

What could I have done with my life if Weber had never confessed to the crime and/or I had never learned who Dan Cooper was? I will never know the answer to that question! It is 18 yrs of my life that is LOST - such as those Weber lost while he was in prison...

Now I put each day in the hands of God and hope for vindication - and that I am finally heard and the things I have told actually investigated.

I am in the process of turning over somethings to the FBI they should have been aware of yrs ago. The actions of others supposedly representing themselves as acting on behalf of the FBI has cause certain things to go un-investigated.

The FBI having actual knowledge of this fraud & abuse & supposed misinformation will be exposed. Certain individuals think they are above the law! NO one is immune from the manipulation for gain by such individuals...personally or monetarily.

Jo wrote

I guess you are targeting Galen Cook with your "bomb" Jo. Hell hath no fury like Jo Weber's. Just ask Ckret.

So what did you do Jo that will bring Galen to his knees aplogizing profusely and begging for mercy? Fill us in.

Your post does NOT deserve an answer at all. The FBI will be made aware that others are representing themselves as acting on the behalf of the FBI & claim their information is from & sanctioned by the FBI. This involves multiple individuals!

Why even bring Ckret up - I didn't!

End of discussion.

skyjack71

***Jo wrote

Your post does NOT deserve an answer at all. The FBI will be made aware that others are representing themselves as acting on the behalf of the FBI & claim their information is from & sanctioned by the FBI. This involves multiple individuals!

Why even bring Ckret up - I didn't!

End of discussion.

Jo ... you may have struck an empty house! I happen to know that Galen is on vacation :D... and having a good time far away from Kooperlandt.

Trust me on this! :D:D

24+ inches of rain in the FL Panhandle in 26 hours. 36 deaths so far.

Jo, we are all glad you were not injured or worse.

We are so spoiled in the SF CA Bay Area. I was 12 years old before I saw my first lightning bolt and there was only one that entire evening. We've had very few major weather events and nothing that compares with what the Gulf can dish out. No ice, no snow, no tornados, no hurricanes. Just eternal youth, sunny beaches and drop zones galore with cheap lift tickets. I keep waiting for someone to pinch me and wake me up from this paradise dream.

been watching CNN ....

stay dry Jo. Here's a link I use all the time:

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php

Click on any State in the area you live in and the page will open
to your closest USWS Doppler radar station ....

Your area is clearing out finally, JO.

georger

Jo ... you may have struck an empty house! I happen to know that Galen is on vacation :D... and having a good time far away from Kooperlandt.

I didn't send Galen anything - I do NOT tolerate snakes. I know how to use a HOE if I have to. Remember I was raise on a farm.

skyjack71

I didn't send Galen anything - I do NOT tolerate snakes. I know how to use a HOE if I have to. Remember I was raise on a farm.

We all know you are secretly in love with Galen - have been for
years - and wished a working relationship with him.

Galen sends his regards.

:)

Parrothead says in part:

'Robert, this is not a personal attack, but I gotta ask - aren't you now going to do exactly what Paradigm was going to do and take serious liberties with Kenny Christiansens story? Also, doesn't that kind of negate the whole "I just wanted to find out if Kenny was the guy" thing?

I certainly respect your right to your opinion that KC was Cooper. But to move forward with a screenplay naming him as Cooper, when he hasn't been proven to be, seems slanderous to me. The guy isn't even considered a suspect...'

You're not being realistic. I can name you half a dozen screenplays based on factual events that speculate a solution here or there. It's not a new concept in film or television, I assure you.

Your statement, 'The guy isn't even considered a suspect,' is an opinion, and not shared by everyone. And it isn't shared by the Seattle FBI either, although I don't think they will ever bother to spend a dime or lift a finger to investigate him unless some pressure is brought to bear. Back in 2007, before I ever heard of Kenny Christiansen or Geoff Gray, two different Seattle FBI agents (in response to the Geoff Gray article) said they had dismissed Kenny based on the description and that they thought the hijacker had little experience in skydiving. That was pretty much it.

Fast forward, 2011: I send two messages to the FBI. I ask them if Kenny's been eliminated as a suspect based on the description, etc. I quoted their previous statements from years ago. I get two emails and one phone call. No, they say. He has NOT been eliminated and the case remains unsolved. This is in counterpoint to their instamatic judgment on him four years previously. You want to know what they are thinking today on him? Ask them yourself. Agent Gutt said some in the Seattle office think he's a good suspect. Others, he said, think there are better suspects. That's a quote. You figure it out.

Meanwhile, my co-writer and I move forward with the script. And I don't think we will have to invent certain points out of plain thin air, although we will speculate on a very few items based on the known facts. Like where Kenny and Bernie Geestman went off to that Thanksgiving week, (most likely to the shop and property Geestman owned in Oakville, WA because that's where the trailer was stored a few weeks previous to the hijacking). What the original plan was, (jump further north, not down by Ariel), how it went wrong, (pilots refused to attempt takeoff with airstairs down), and how Kenny eventually made his way out and met up with Geestman, (disconnected container and harness, buried chute, disposed of bank bag and harness, used container to carry the money) and walked out, used first pay phone he found.

I'm not going to lay out the whole storyboard here. It's not even complete yet, but you get the idea. It's a screenplay that attempts to present the known evidence on Kenny, his previous history, and his possible motivation for finally doing what he did. Is is 100% the way it happened? Maybe. Maybe not. But if Kenny WAS Cooper, it's probably close. We will give it our best shot.

Georger says in part, quoting Farflung:

'Lyle said Kenny isn’t the guy, so should you. You don’t know Kenny better than Lyle (his LIVING brother) and he says that Kenny isn’t Cooper and that’s the end of that silly story...'

Right...now answer this...HOW exactly would Lyle Christiansen know one way or another his brother was either Cooper or not Cooper? Did Kenny tell Lyle directly? Leave him a bag of the twenties? Make any reference to the hijacking to his brother...EVER? No. (In fact, unlike other NWA employees who spoke of nothing else in the year or two after the hijacking, Kenny never had a word to say about it.) You keep dodging those rather important points I noticed.

You are speaking of an alleged radio interview that Lyle may have done with a radio station where you claim Lyle said his brother wasn't the guy. Again...how would he know that? The truth is he doesn't, and his actions from the very start in 2007 until today do not reflect anything like you claim. There is everything Lyle has done until now. And there is your little BS radio reference, which means doodley anyway, and I find difficult to believe.

Lyle has continually provided documents on Kenny, records, pictures, Kenny's personal letters, and he even sent me a homemade jigsaw puzzle once with Kenny's face next to the face of Cooper. It says along the bottom of the puzzle: 'If it fits, you cannot acquit'. Cute. Funny. That was last Christmas. And if anyone thinks Lyle is out to make money on his brother's story, you can dismiss that. In order to negate that possibility, (family cashing in) and that Lyle was the executor of All Things Kenny, I asked him to sign away all rights to his brother's story, including any and all financial compensation for that story, either now or in the future, in any and all formats...over to AB of Seattle.

Lyle has been nothing but cooperative for seven straight years now. Does this sound to you like a guy who doesn't think his brother may have been Cooper? Why don't you email him and just ASK him. His address is no big secret, although I can't give it to you publicly. Email me and I will be happy to provide it. I can assure you of one thing: Lyle Christiansen believes his brother was DB Cooper. He just can't prove it. Neither can Skipp Porteous and I, but we know more about Kenny's life than his brother does. We think Kenny makes a reasonable suspect.

This August, we're going to make a serious effort to convince Puget Sound area media that maybe...just maybe...the Seattle FBI should take a real look at Christiansen. Another question I asked them was if they had ever run the DNA they collected from Lyle against the tie sample. NO, they said. I also asked if Kenny had ever been officially investigated for Cooper. Again, NO.

So, maybe now they will. That's what we're hoping, anyway. And if anyone feels threatened or challenged by that, my answer is 'too bad' because we are moving forward. At lease we're not asking them to take our word alone for everything. There is a list of people they could talk to, maybe get to the truth. Once and for all.

In other words, we may not be able to hand them Kenny as Cooper on a silver platter, but we can certainly give them the key to where the silver is kept...:)

georger

We all know you are secretly in love with Galen - have been for
years - and wished a working relationship with him.

Galen sends his regards.

:)

Dhhh do NOT spoil my apples and oatmeal with brown sugar.

Slice an apple very thin in a microwave bowl add some brown sugar, a big table spoon of REAL butter, sprinkle with a little oatmeal and some dried cranberries and you have a healthy late night dish. Microwave about 3 minutes with waxed paper over it. More if depending on how much oatmeal you put in it. Just sprinkle the oatmeal - just to provide more fiber.

Instead of oatmeal or in addition to you can put walnuts or pecans in it.

Lot healthier than a bowl of ice cream with Cookies.

GIVE it a break. KC was Not Cooper!
Sluggo - follow the trail

;)
If the FBI has looked up anything I sent them on the 19th of April then they will know the truth....Surely it doesn't take them more than a wk to do a little paperwork in the court house and some property records in Vancouver and a little ancestory work in Puyallup.

Also a little research into a man N. of Seattle who formed a group to keep younger guys with non-violent crimes out of a Federal Prison.

A communication guy with the initials BRR (deceased) who was a communications specialist in the army & probably had a few skimishes with the law.

Who was the man who worked the Yale tower on Nov.24, 1971?

What does the initial BRR have to do with an old handmade camper kept on some property between the 2 power lines just above Dollars Corner where the pipeline crosses them.

Why would someone need to place a special apparatus on 3 towers and HOW did that help Cooper know were to jump or to let someone know where he was.

Did they check an old grave marker dated in 1971 to see if there are 2 bodies buried there - I couldn't find it.

Fact or fiction, but put them together and you might solve the crime.

BRRrrr it is cold and wet on May 1, 2014 in Florida.

This has been quiet a ride! Took 18 yrs to complete the journey!

Fact or Fiction? Everyone of them are facts - put the puzzle together and make a trip and find out who Cooper was.

The trail is there just like I said it was, but no one wanted the truth - they just wanted the myth. The myth was more exciting or perhaps it was just too simple.

Ha Ha Ha - Cooper got the last laugh!

Separate the FACTS from the Fiction and solve the crime - 43 yrs in the making, but a puzzle I solved in 1996 - I had all of the pieces and didn't know how to put them together.

:D:D:D

P.S.

GOD - IT is contagious! Now I sound like that guy who with useless clues out there with all of his riddles, but 90% of mine are real. Just a summary of the things Duane talked about or showed me.

Jo wrote

Be prepared for disappointment Jo if you think that the FBI cares about this online squabble. Go ahead and make them aware if it makes you feel better. You may even reach a polite SA who will suggest that you submit a report. But don't expect action. The FBI has more pressing matters to pursue.

Jo wrote

Be prepared for disappointment Jo if you think that the FBI cares about this online squabble. Go ahead and make them aware if it makes you feel better. You may even reach a polite SA who will suggest that you submit a report. But don't expect action. The FBI has more pressing matters to pursue.

What the Fricking hell do you think I sent to the FBI on April 19th. Maybe I better check the email and the date and be sure we are on the same page!.

U bet your boopy I am making a complaint about their allowing certain parties to say they are acting on the behalf of the FBI and their actions are sanctioned by the FBI, but that is NOT what I was referring to, perhaps I am the one lost in time and space right now.

RobertMBlevins

Parrothead says in part:

'Robert, this is not a personal attack, but I gotta ask - aren't you now going to do exactly what Paradigm was going to do and take serious liberties with Kenny Christiansens story? Also, doesn't that kind of negate the whole "I just wanted to find out if Kenny was the guy" thing?

I certainly respect your right to your opinion that KC was Cooper. But to move forward with a screenplay naming him as Cooper, when he hasn't been proven to be, seems slanderous to me. The guy isn't even considered a suspect...'

You're not being realistic. I can name you half a dozen screenplays based on factual events that speculate a solution here or there. It's not a new concept in film or television, I assure you.

BLAH BLAH BAH BLAH BLAH...................................

In other words, we may not be able to hand them Kenny as Cooper on a silver platter, but we can certainly give them the key to where the silver is kept...:)

How come your views and claims are NOT endorsed by anyone
on the planet?

Doesn't this make you look a little stupid and deceitful? A one
man band banging away in the wilderness, as it were? You've
even been named "The Venom Magnet" because of your
deceitfulness.

It doesn't matter that you don't care and keep broadcasting
your bullshit. What matters is that you have NO SUPPORT for
your claims, and next to no visible support personally!

'How come your views and claims are NOT endorsed by anyone on the planet?
Doesn't this make you look a little stupid and deceitful? A one man band banging away in the wilderness, as it were?

It doesn't matter that you don't care and keep broadcasting your bullshit. What matters is that you have NO SUPPORT for your claims!...'

Actually, that's only YOUR opinion. The KC report (available at our website) is downloaded an average of 30-50 times a week. My email box with comments and questions regarding that report fills steadily enough that I usually have to take an hour or two a week to answer them.

All politely-submitted questions get answered, Georger. That's the way we work around here. Most of the messages are supportive. Some aren't. That's the way it goes on a controversial issue.

We move forward, whether you like it or not. Actually, Greg the Techie Guy says he hopes you DON'T like it. :)

Why are we even here if the FBI is NOT going hear a thing we say. What do we have to do go to WA and go the places ourselves and tell me we are looking for record on this or that. Is there anyone interested enough to go do the research for me if I give the the details of what I am looking for. Why do we sit here and do this day in and day out if there is NO ONE listening. Sailshaw doesn't get it that Sheridan is old and tired and he was not Cooper and he doesn't feel like dealing with him. It is difficult to get him just to ask a general question but I felt if I was in front of him and because I am a woman he woudl talk to me like he used to.

What little conversation I get out of him sounds like he no longer knows what he is talking about -his attention span is only for about 2 lines - I know I could better in person because I man accusing him of being Cooper. I want to the name of the 2 guys who appoache Sheridan and told them one of the guys they took up as cooper.
Maybe both of those guys are already dead and Sheridian doesn't seem to remember much from those days. He seem to be sruggling makin shout 2 line reponses.

Evidently Sailshaw has been contacted him and he doesn't want to talk to him and asked me if I am sailshaw ever time. Be cause sailshaw he must know is accusing him he doesn't want to talk to him. He acts like he wasn to talk to me but 2 lines in he is on another trach and the doesn't remember talking to me.

Maybe I should send a picture of me as a young woman - any of this think that migh do it?

Of course KC has not been eliminated. You must first be a suspect. I have not been eliminated yet myself....doesn't make me a suspect.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider