13 13
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

I should teach some of you a hard lesson and make those six hundred filthy comments on those two Cooper articles a public download at AB. I really should. And many of the posts have your DZ usernames attached. Perhaps I should add in to those two PDF's the real names and personal references associated with those usernames.

Why don't you publish those names? You paint all of us here with that same brush if you keep repeating it. You say you choose to put up rather than shut up. Now is your chance to put up.

Robert, are the witnesses who say that Kenny quit wearing the toupee after the hijacking the same witnesses who claim he was absent for Thanksgiving 1971?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins says:

The former NWA employee called ME. I did not seek this person out. They had read Blast and wanted to know more. So I gave it to them. When I mentioned there would be a slideshow on KC in August, this person checked their calendar and said they would be flying out to attend. Yes, this person is considering endorsing KC as the most likely candidate, but...they want to know exactly what I have to support that allegation. It was my idea to consult with this person when they show up about serving as a tech consultant on some points of the upcoming screenplay on Kenny's life. That was my idea.

I say:
This persons endorsement of KC is meaningless. Get an endorsement from the FBI and then you may have something.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

MarkBennett

I should teach some of you a hard lesson and make those six hundred filthy comments on those two Cooper articles a public download at AB. I really should. And many of the posts have your DZ usernames attached. Perhaps I should add in to those two PDF's the real names and personal references associated with those usernames.

Why don't you publish those names? You paint all of us here with that same brush if you keep repeating it. You say you choose to put up rather than shut up. Now is your chance to put up.

When the comments appeared on the pair of articles, I copied them all over and made two PDF's out of them. They are VERY bad. Many of them were signed with the same usernames used here at DZ. I don't see the purpose to making those PDF's available, and to do so would make me as low as the people who posted them originally. Oh, sure...I thought about doing it just to teach those folks a lesson...but in the end I just couldn't do it.

Now I have Mark Bennett back there. He's pissed because I won't give out the name of the NWA person who is showing up to the theater in August. But once you get burned like that, and you know lowlifes who hang out in Cooperland enjoy character assassination behind your back...you learn a lesson. Why does anyone here even care who is coming? At least I brought some attention to the case, which is something that hasn't happened lately. If you're that interested, why don't you just come out to Auburn when the time comes.

Most of you can be trusted. Some can't. That is a hard fact, folks. So...I'm not willing to just toss out every detail about what I do anymore. Some of these information requests come to me from people who actively campaigned to block my access from a public website. Now they want ME to just pony up any old information they think they have coming. Not a chance. If I wanted the public to know all the details at this early stage, I would put it on the AB website. It won't appear there until about ten days before the event. I've already told people all that they need to know for now. I'll bullet-list the highlights and then I suggest we move on to something else:

1) A former employee of NWA who has some influence with the other former employees called me on the phone. We spoke for about an hour.

2) They had read the book and requested more info on Kenny.

3) I provided the requested info.

4) At the end of all that, this person told me they wanted to meet me in person and see the KC slideshow at the theater in August. This person was excited about coming, and said so.

5) Other people associated with NWA may also appear because this person is going to notify them.

6) Tina M and I will be doing the presentation and we're expanded it from thirty minutes to a full hour, due to the additional slides being shown. We didn't think we could cover everything in just a half hour.

7) I'm not releasing any names publicly because I know from experience that certain folks who hang out here on this thread would try to sabotage things with crazy emails, posts on other sites, and possibly even phone calls. And I won't allow that to happen. Is this MY fault? NO. I was forced into that policy by others.

See you at the theater if you are coming. Otherwise, move on please.

RobertMBlevins

When the comments appeared on the pair of articles, I copied them all over and made two PDF's out of them. They are VERY bad. Many of them were signed with the same usernames used here at DZ. I don't see the purpose to making those PDF's available, and to do so would make me as low as the people who posted them originally. Oh, sure...I thought about doing it just to teach those folks a lesson...but in the end I just couldn't do it.

Now I have Mark Bennett back there. He's pissed because I won't give out the name of the NWA person who is showing up to the theater in August. But once you get burned like that, and you know lowlifes who hang out in Cooperland enjoy character assassination behind your back...you learn a lesson. Why does anyone here even care who is coming? At least I brought some attention to the case, which is something that hasn't happened lately. If you're that interested, why don't you just come out to Auburn when the time comes.

Most of you can be trusted. Some can't. That is a hard fact, folks. So...I'm not willing to just toss out every detail about what I do anymore. Some of these information requests come to me from people who actively campaigned to block my access from a public website. Now they want ME to just pony up any old information they think they have coming. Not a chance. If I wanted the public to know all the details at this early stage, I would put it on the AB website. It won't appear there until about ten days before the event. I've already told people all that they need to know for now. I'll bullet-list the highlights and then I suggest we move on to something else:

1) A former employee of NWA who has some influence with the other former employees called me on the phone. We spoke for about an hour.

2) They had read the book and requested more info on Kenny.

3) I provided the requested info.

4) At the end of all that, this person told me they wanted to meet me in person and see the KC slideshow at the theater in August. This person was excited about coming, and said so.

5) Other people associated with NWA may also appear because this person is going to notify them.

6) Tina M and I will be doing the presentation and we're expanded it from thirty minutes to a full hour, due to the additional slides being shown. We didn't think we could cover everything in just a half hour.

7) I'm not releasing any names publicly because I know from experience that certain folks who hang out here on this thread would try to sabotage things with crazy emails, posts on other sites, and possibly even phone calls. And I won't allow that to happen. Is this MY fault? NO. I was forced into that policy by others.

See you at the theater if you are coming. Otherwise, move on please.

So let me get this straight - you and Tina M for Mucklow
are going to do a presentation TOGETHER at the Auburn theatre
in August ... presumably discussing/presenting KC as DB Cooper.

IS THAT CORRECTOMUNDO?

Hmmm. In your previous posts on Tina Mucklow you have
described her as witless, having lost her mind and useless... is
that not also correct? What changed your mind?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Her last name ISN'T Mucklow. She just happens to have the same first name and last initial as the famous stewardess. Purely coincidence. (EDIT: But then you knew that already. I've mentioned it several times.)

She's a writer from the Seattle area. About thirty years of age. When she gives me permission to release her last name, I will do so. I told her early-on when she was working on the storyboards for the script that to reveal her identity right away would bring out the flak in Cooperland.

You know...like the junk you just posted? ;)

And by the way...I never said Tina Mucklow was crazy, or witless. I said she was no longer a good witness and one of the reasons is because she told Tosaw she no longer remembered much from the night of the hijacking.

You want to see the person who says those kinds of things about a perfectly nice woman like Mucklow? See Bruce Smith. Between his accosting Mucklow at her own front door, and supporting his friend Galen Cook's idea to post new pictures of Mucklow all over the internet...taken secretly without her permission...and Smith's trashing of Mucklow's extended family when he didn't get what he wanted...well, you can see where this is going.

You got the wrong guy here. You should be talking to Cook and Smith.

This is the dedication used in the Blast book. You must have missed it:

'To stewardesses Florence Schaffner and Tina Mucklow, whose lives were changed forever by the hijacking of N467US.

To these brave ladies a special wish from the authors:
We hope you are doing well…wherever you are.'

RobertMBlevins

Her last name ISN'T Mucklow. She just happens to have the same first name and last initial as the famous stewardess. Purely coincidence.

She's a writer from the Seattle area. About thirty years of age. When she gives me permission to release her last name, I will do so. I told her early-on when she was working on the storyboards for the script that to reveal her identity right away would bring out the flak in Cooperland.

Well that should get the ButtHurt Brigade yapping for a few months...

I think a couple of them need to run to the store and stock up on tissues.. stat.

RobertMBlevins

Her last name ISN'T Mucklow. She just happens to have the same first name and last initial as the famous stewardess. Purely coincidence. (EDIT: But then you knew that already. I've mentioned it several times.)

And by the way...I never said Tina Mucklow was crazy, or witless. I said she was no longer a good witness and one of the reasons is because she told Tosaw she no longer remembered much from the night of the hijacking.

You want to see the person who says those kinds of things about a perfectly nice woman like Mucklow? See Bruce Smith. Between his accosting Mucklow at her own front door, and supporting his friend Galen Cook's idea to post new pictures of Mucklow all over the internet...taken secretly without her permission...and Smith's trashing of Mucklow's extended family when he didn't get what he wanted...well, you can see where this is going.

You got the wrong guy here. You should be talking to Cook and Smith.

This is the dedication used in the Blast book. You must have missed it:

'To stewardesses Florence Schaffner and Tina Mucklow, whose lives were changed forever by the hijacking of N467US.

To these brave ladies a special wish from the authors:
We hope you are doing well…wherever you are.'

Well then you have fucked up bigtime, sir. Your post already
went out to the media! Your post did say you were soliciting
media coverage! You did compose and posted your
announcement!

Quote RMB: 6) Tina M and I will be doing the presentation and we're expanded it from thirty minutes to a full hour, due to the additional slides being shown. We didn't think we could cover everything in just a half hour.

Guess you will be busy doing corrections - editing. You do
advertise yourself as an EDITOR!

Unreal! B| :D:D

ParrotheadVol

RobertMBlevins says:

The former NWA employee called ME. I did not seek this person out. They had read Blast and wanted to know more. So I gave it to them. When I mentioned there would be a slideshow on KC in August, this person checked their calendar and said they would be flying out to attend. Yes, this person is considering endorsing KC as the most likely candidate, but...they want to know exactly what I have to support that allegation. It was my idea to consult with this person when they show up about serving as a tech consultant on some points of the upcoming screenplay on Kenny's life. That was my idea.

I say:
This persons endorsement of KC is meaningless. Get an endorsement from the FBI and then you may have something.

Sure. I will try to get the same people from the FBI on board who endorsed Marla Cooper, or wrote off the Amboy chute without an explanation. That should work, you think? ;) I don't think the FBI will ever move on Kenny unless they have to, or are finally forced into it by both the evidence and public opinion...especially opinion generated in the Puget Sound area, and yes...perhaps even what is left of NWA.

You can call it meaningless if you wish. I suppose I'm hoping that someone from NWA might get a memory or two triggered about Kenny if he becomes an object of attention with former employees of the airline. You have to search out the evidence wherever you can. That's one way, I suppose.

The filthy posts thing is like a straw man fallacy. Blevins brings it up because he can't just admit that he was wrong. Along with the hating kids and crazy people and the veiled accusations in his response.

He further does the straw man by then turning the whole deal around to being about MarkB dying to know this person's name and being pissed off when he wouldn't tell it - when it is clear to everyone with a brain that was not the point of Mark's post at all. It all gets rather tiresome.

Here's what RobertMBlevins just does not seem to get when he responded to my post.....

I didn't ask for the person's name or to be present at some future unveiling of same.
I did not say anything or inquire about his work, his personal life, his books, his obsession with his own philanthropy, his obsession with filthy posts, or any plans that he may or may not have for the future. I posted nothing that should have spawned the response that he gave.

RobertMBlevins is like the kid that is not sorry he did wrong but real damn sorry he got caught -- and then blames the cops cause they were profiling people driving drunk the wrong way on a one-way street. And we all know that profiling is wrong. Classic straw-man argument.

Quite simply it's just more noise. I don't have a pet suspect and I would have no problem if it turned out to be ol whatshisname. When RobertMBlevins has solved the case, I'll be the first to congratulate him. But he hasn't -- and short of finding a body with a fistful of twenties clutched in its bony fingers, he isn't going to. The anecdotes are just never going to be enough. He should trust me on this.

As to RobertMBlevin's response…….

He inferred that a spokesperson for the entity formerly known as NWA was going to come out and say that KC was the guy.

Would anyone believe me if I said NWA (as it exists today) may take the position soon that Kenny could be the hijacker? And that certain folks might offer tech assistance on the screenplay about Kenny Christiansen's life?

Or maybe I'm just lying about the whole thing. It could be that. You never know.

On the other hand, bringing in the airline itself when you are accusing a former employee of being Cooper is going to have one of two results.

Either you will make a complete ass of yourself, or you might discover the truth.

You know what? I'll take my chances.

I did not edit or alter, or misconstrue the post - other than underlining the relevant portions to try and help Mr. Blevins see what folks reading his posts see.
Shortly thereafter, RobertMBlevins tried to backpedal the post.

So….I quoted the entire post to point out that Blevins did say what he said he didn't say…. Obviously I was not responding to later posts where he tried to backpedal. From that came his response....go figure.

I won't even go into the later Tina M. references in his post about his presentation - Yeah-- I know it is a coincidence and he is talking about someone else, but using it in the context that she is going to be at the function with Blevins -- without explaining to the unsuspecting that it is a different Tina M -- is, frankly, pushing the honesty in advertising bar - but hey, whatever - he can play his little games.

Quite simply, no matter how he tries to skew it.. at least for me, it's about the case, not about RobertMBlevins.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

You left out the part where I've mentioned several times previously that 'Tina M' does not refer to Mucklow.

So what exactly do you want from me? You don't want to know the name of the person. That's fine. Then what are you arguing about? I saw where you quoted me and yes, it's true. But I also said I am expected to present something solid on Kenny, whatever we have. That's why I requested more time at the theater and started running up files for additional slides. If these NWA folks really think Kenny might be the guy, it isn't happening because I waved a magic wand and said he was. They want to see everything and I don't blame them.

It wasn't like I sought them out, you know. They called me on the phone last week out of the blue. After all the senseless flak that happened after I said something about it, I guess I should just stop making any annoucements at all. I think that is the best policy. And you are right. It isn't about me. It's about the case.

As far as my co-writer, only diehard Cooper fans would infer that reference. And they would know better anyway. The majority of people these days know little about the hijacking except for the name Cooper and that they haven't found him. I'll admit I thought it was funny - and coincidental - that she had a similar name to the famous stew. ;) She thinks it's funny, too.

I think people should lighten up. You can show up for the event, or you can watch it on video afterward at YouTube. I will be posting the entire presentation there by mid-August. Then you can do the slam and jam on it all you wish.

Tell you what. I'll post up a picture below. One of the women in the picture is my co-writer for the script. That's all I can do for now. :)

Amazon

***Her last name ISN'T Mucklow. She just happens to have the same first name and last initial as the famous stewardess. Purely coincidence.

I think a couple of them need to run to the store and stock up on tissues.. stat.

It's timely too! 9 pack Cottonelle MEGA ROLLS are currently on
sale nation-wide.

:D

RobertMBlevins

You left out the part where I've mentioned several times previously that 'Tina M' does not refer to Mucklow.

So what exactly do you want from me? You don't want to know the name of the person. That's fine. Then what are you arguing about? I saw where you quoted me and yes, it's true. But I also said I am expected to present something solid on Kenny, whatever we have. That's why I requested more time at the theater and started running up files for additional slides. If these NWA folks really think Kenny might be the guy, it isn't happening because I waved a magic wand and said he was. They want to see everything and I don't blame them.

It wasn't like I sought them out, you know. They called me on the phone last week out of the blue. After all the senseless flak that happened after I said something about it, I guess I should just stop making any annoucements at all. I think that is the best policy. And you are right. It isn't about me. It's about the case.

As far as my co-writer, only diehard Cooper fans would infer that reference. And they would know better anyway. The majority of people these days know little about the hijacking except for the name Cooper and that they haven't found him. I'll admit I thought it was funny - and coincidental - that she had a similar name. ;)

A good time will be had by all.

Experts will examine shrunken heads to know which are real and
which are merely painted Cottonelle Mega Rolls! Cannibals know!

You are extremely entertaining. :D:D

RobertMBlevins

I think people should lighten up. You can show up for the event, or you can watch it on video afterward at YouTube. I will be posting the entire presentation there by mid-August. Then you can do the slam and jam on it all you wish.

We do SHOW UP!
:S:S:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

georger

***You left out the part where I've mentioned several times previously that 'Tina M' does not refer to Mucklow.

We do SHOW UP!
:S:S:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, I'm glad to hear that. Make sure you stop at the concession window on your way in. Who is 'we'? I keep asking that, but you've never answered. Do you claim to speak for others, or is it another issue entirely? :S

Amazon

***Her last name ISN'T Mucklow. She just happens to have the same first name and last initial as the famous stewardess. Purely coincidence.

Maybe so.... I'll check my supply..:)
I realize that Robert posted quite a while ago that "Tina M" is the name of his new assistant, but I still think that posting something like "Tina M and I will be doing the presentation" in advertising his Cooper related function -- without pointing out that it is not the "real" Tina M - is being a little disingenuous.

But that's just me.....

I also realize that some folks go too far to the negative with Blevins posts...they attack whatever he says with asinine comments - I don't even read them anymore ---
Then there are others on here just give Blevins carte blanche to make whatever claims he wants and pin Jo to the ground when she does the same. And they also don't call him on his own flame throwers. So what's up with that?

Maybe there is a middle ground where someone can challenge posts about the case without being labeled as a nut, a hater, a filthy poster, and non-charitable. You think?

Oh well....I've got no bones to pick with anyone...:)It's a beautiful Saturday and I'm on my front porch watching the dogs. I think I'll get off this computer and go play with them :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

I will cease referring to my co-writer by her name until I am allowed to provide her full name. I think that's fair enough. Let's face facts, though. Maybe one, two, or three of anyone who reads or posts on this thread will actually show up in August. Most of you don't even live in Washington State, I understand that. 99% of attendees will be from Auburn or the surrounding area, and most aren't coming to see anything on KC or Cooper. They are coming because of the other authors who will be in attendance, and except for yours truly and one other, are completely non-Cooper.

Smokin99 says in part:

'I don't have a pet suspect and I would have no problem if it turned out to be ol whatshisname. When RobertMBlevins has solved the case, I'll be the first to congratulate him. But he hasn't -- and short of finding a body with a fistful of twenties clutched in its bony fingers, he isn't going to. The anecdotes are just never going to be enough. He should trust me on this...'

I already understand this concept. You're right. I cannot prove beyond a reasonable doubt that KC was Cooper. I've said that often enough. However, there are ways to prove his innocence or guilt. The problem is I do not have the authority to do so, or to even try. I've said repeatedly that the only way to prove or disprove on Kenny is to bring the witnesses together and interview them. I cannot do this. Perhaps someone will later.

You understand a basic tenet here, right? If KC was the guy and the Geestmans' actually know this...that if the FBI brought both them and the other witnesses together...they would get to the truth one way or another very quickly? The question is whether or not they ever will. I think the chances of that happening right now are not good. But I believe that those chances might increase later. I'm hoping so, anyway.

RobertMBlevins

As far as my co-writer, only diehard Cooper fans would infer that reference. And they would know better anyway. The majority of people these days know little about the hijacking except for the name Cooper and that they haven't found him. I'll admit I thought it was funny - and coincidental - that she had a similar name to the famous stew. ;) She thinks it's funny, too.

Tell you what. I'll post up a picture below. One of the women in the picture is my co-writer for the script. That's all I can do for now. :)

Robert...never mind...if you don't get what the posts were about I don't have the energy to school you.

You made a post where you inferred a greater connection than there actually was - you got called on it - you tried to change the subject instead of just owning up to it. It just goes to credibility, for pete's sake.

It's not about your presentation, you, your life, your assistant, your books, or a festival. Have fun, live a long life, be successful and more power to you. It's just not about you...

It's about your claims and the credibility and veracity of same.
That's it. That's all.

And no....as to TIna M.... no...I didn't leave out that part....I clearly said that I realized that you are talking about another person who coincidentally shares the name Tina M. Once again you mis-characterized my post.

Pay attention to your quote about the truth.

And as the song says ...that's all she wrote. Carry on....

Robert, are the witnesses who say that Kenny never wore his toupee after the hijacking the same witnesses who say he missed Thanksgiving 1971?

'You made a post where you inferred a connection where there was none - you got called on it - you tried to change the subject instead of just owning up to it. It just goes to credibility, for pete's sake...'

Oh, there is a connection all right. But since I couldn't tell you the name of the NWA person, it's easy to dismiss it. I probably should not have said anything at all.

Look...once I am able to announce who the person is, you'll understand everything. I just can't do it right now. If you don't believe there are hateful folks out there in Cooperland who would actually try to sabotage anything I'm trying to do for their own hateful ends...then you haven't been paying attention. Unfortunately, this kind of thing is rather common in Cooperland. That is not my fault, but the fault of the two-faced people who do those things. For crying out loud...some of them post here on a regular basis. Now I don't feel like I can be completely open with people anymore on this thread.

Think about it. Don't you think I would love to say who the NWA person is, and how they relate to the airline? Or who my co-writer is and direct you to her Facebook or something? I would love nothing better. But I can't.

'Trust is a hard thing to come by these days...'

Kurt Russell - The Thing

Maybe we should move on to something Cooper. Now I regret even saying anything about any of this stuff. I should have known better. Usual responses, of course. Expected. Typical.

RobertMBlevins

'You made a post where you inferred a connection where there was none - you got called on it - you tried to change the subject instead of just owning up to it. It just goes to credibility, for pete's sake...'

Oh, there was a connection all right. But since I couldn't tell you the name of the NWA person, it's easy to dismiss it. I probably should not have said anything at all.

Look...once I am able to announce who the person is, you'll understand everything. I just can't do it right now. If you don't believe there are hateful folks out there in Cooperland who would actually try to sabotage anything I'm trying to do for their own hateful ends...then you haven't been paying attention. Unfortunately, this kind of thing is rather common in Cooperland. That is not my fault, but the fault of the two-faced people who do those things. For crying out loud...some of them post here on a regular basis. Now I don't feel like I can be completely open with people anymore on this thread.

Think about it. Don't you think I would love to say who the NWA person is, and how they relate to the airline? Or who my co-writer is and direct you to her Facebook or something? I would love nothing better. But I can't.

***'Trust is a hard thing to come by these days...'

Kurt Russell - The Thing

I erred when I said none and I edited my post to say that you inferred a GREATER connection than there actually was. Because you inferred an official connection.

It's okay. Robert... you still don't get it. I understand. Class dismissed.

The connection is about as official as it gets, concerning NWA. The actual airline no longer exists, of course. I have given this person permission to use excerpts from the KC report, images, and the book. All of which they have now.

From what I hear, it is no longer my choice, since this person intends to use that information to reach the organization that now represents ex-NWA employees. That's why I said this person told me there may be others showing up in August.

Now my main worry is to expand the slideshow and make sure they have seats if they are going to come out all that way. They want to see everything on Kenny. Fine. We (co-writer and myself) will do the best we can. That's all anyone should expect.

RobertMBlevins

The connection is about as official as it gets, concerning NWA. The actual airline no longer exists, of course. I have given this person permission to use excerpts from the KC report, images, and the book. All of which they have now.

From what I hear, it is no longer my choice, since this person intends to use that information to reach the organization that now represents ex-NWA employees. That's why I said this person told me there may be others showing up in August.

Now my main worry is to expand the slideshow and make sure they have seats if they are going to come out all that way. They want to see everything on Kenny. Fine. We (co-writer and myself) will do the best we can. That's all anyone should expect.

An ex-employee of an airline does not speak for the airline or represent the official view of the airline unless they had an official capacity with the airline (as in an executive, decision making capacity) - such as it was. Do you really not get this or are you just being deliberately obtuse?

As Mark Bennett pointed out, a pilot or other employee that worked for the airline doesn't count. And Robert....you keep changing your story. Another credibility red flag.

Read/watch the co-pilots address to NW Historical Society. He brought up KC in his presentation so it's not like former NW employees are not aware that some are trying to make one of their own the hijacker.

Any reply to Blevins is JUST a waste of time. Just got thru reading all of this.

Yes, Belvins is USING THE name Tina M to attract & miss lead the public to draw attention to a function.

There should be a law against this type of misrepresentation. Misdirection is a from of fraudulant advertisement.

Using Tina M is a deliberate misleading promotion to the media - & when it is NOT the real Tina M a lot of people will be very disappointed. Might even cause some to become a little more than disappointed & per Blevins there have been problems in the Past regarding this function.

Blevins is alway promoting himself & this makes one wonder if he actually has the functional role he proclaims in this event. His persona is self centered & frankly from my past experience NOT a person who is put in charge of functions, but one used perform the more medial aspects of an event.

Frankly I am starting to feel Sorry for this man. His life is so misdirected. Some will say the same about me - throwing my life away chasing a truth.

The only reason I pursue my chase - is because of the things known about Weber & things he personally stated to me & the fact that his past seems very obscure.

Even the FBI has acknowledged his past is questionable! The FBI publically stated his prints & dna do not match what the FBI thought might belong to Cooper.

Unless the FBI has information they have NOT shared about Weber he does remain a suspect! MY own knowledge of the things I personally held in my hands & his verbal confess were ALL I had in the beginning.

There is much more now - things the FBI did NOT have the time to devote efforts to, but none of the accumulated information will put Weber ON that Plane. If this information was available in a condense form I personally think the FBI would have to take a LONG & SERIOUS look at the judgements passed down over the yrs.

The actions of the FBI are questionable when it comes to Weber & those words came from OTHERS not Jo.

Whatever Will Be Will Be - JO is very tired of the battle! Tired of individuals like Blevins & others who twist the truths to fit a subject & in some cases to just confused & redirect.

Name the ones who since 1996 who have profited off of the name Dan Cooper or D.B. Cooper. JO WEBER is NOT one of those.

What I have spent would buy me the new car I need. What my mission has cost me health wise I cannot put a price tag on.

Every night when I do finally crawl into the bed or fall asleep on the couch - I think "Maybe Tomorrow - someone will really hear me".
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

The longer Blevins rants about his book & his repeated "facts" the more he reminds me of a famous puppet and fantasy character.

ONE created to teach children how lies damage what others think of them.

Pinochio!

The Pinochio's of today - in the media, on TV, in news article, on the internet, on the radio and in public office have created a world that is corrupt and where the truth NO longer MEANS anything.

This is the world I will not regret leaving when the time comes, but GOD help those we leave behind! There is NO integrity left in politics, law enforcement shootings when there is NO need....where are their shields?
They should NEVER fire until the perpetrator has fired the first bullet...in a domestic situation in a home. They are there to first protect and negotiate.

God help the future generations! Our own government condones and perpetrates things we as individual would be sent to prison for and those they release for robbery with a fire-arm or breaking and entering end up right back in the system in 6 months.

It is NOT just American - it is all over. Other countries with strong by laws and consequences will be the survivors.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber