13 13
quade

DB Cooper

MarkBennett

Do you really think that the FBI thought LD Cooper was the best suspect that had come forward in 40 years - even before they had fingerprints and DNA tests completed?

If so, please tell us more!

According to Marla, at the time the FBI said LD Cooper was the best suspect to come forward in 40 years, they already had completed the DNA tests (no match). The fingerprint testing wasn't completed until 18 months later.

I don't know why I bother engaging Robert. He'll repeat his stories, even though the entire history of the forum showing otherwise is still right here for all to read.

'Best suspect to come forward in 40 years?' How exactly was that? Because Marla Cooper made up crap in order to do a 'media frenzy' (her words) and get a fat book deal? Do you hear the Seattle FBI saying this about her story now? Have they closed the case and named LD as the hijacker as she has claimed they would? Her own BROTHER made fun of her claims in several Facebook posts, and he was there the same weekend.

Don't support outright liars simply because you don't happen to like me personally, or don't believe Kenny was the hijacker. Step up to the plate for once. If you believe Marla's story, you should say so...and then give reasons to support that view. You're waffling.

BruceSmith

"...Robert, unlike some on here who shall remain nameless, I actually read posts. I am well aware of posts made by Danielle stating his age, his sex, where his username derives from, and that he has autism and ADD, as well as posts that demonstrate that he is certainly capable of participating in a constructive manner.
I have in the past had extremely close tutor type relationships with several autistic teens with ADD, OCD and Tourette's and other assorted DSMs. I preferred to look towards their capabilities rather than their disabilities.
I am confident that Danielle is intelligent and capable of contributing more than random posts about pissing on a corpse if he only thinks about his posts before he makes them.

Maybe I was too tongue in cheek in my response to him, but Jo tried the mama route and it didn't help much. I tried the cooler older sis thing.
Autism and ADD are challenges, especially in social skills, but if he is capable of participating in a forum I would imagine that he is capable of being instructed in appropriate usage of same.

So Danielle,
I certainly hope that you continue to post and that you remain passionate about learning about things - but perhaps you would enjoy the forum more if your could steer your enthusiasm more towards the case and less towards Bernie..."

Nice touch, Smoke. You make a great older sister. Speaking of which, do you have any advice for lonely old guys diagnosed with Major Depression?

Just askin'

Advice from sis - notice I didn't use the word older in this context :).......

Don't go whizzin in strange places. Depression is ten times worse in the lockup.....
Write some more articles for your website.....
Call someone, go out and dance......
Volunteer in a homeless aids shelter....
Wait for spring, it's coming....

And then there's counseling and meds

Not much help, huh?

btw.....Did you ever visit http://www.parapublishing.com/sites/para/about/about.cfm . The site with the parachute expert, self-publishing guru with free resources on his site who has also worked with the FBI and CIA.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

I used to work in a group home for the Reality Challenged. (schitzophrenics)

Depression and threats of suicide are common among these folks, and one time I walked into a room and was faced with a guy holding a knife to his own throat and threatening to shove it in.

I get him to sit down on the bed. I sit in the chair. We talked for a long time.

I finally got him to give up the idea of killing himself and I did it in the only way I knew how.
By making a sci-fi reference.

I convinced him it was better to stick around for the future, just to see what happens next. You never know, I told him. It might be good. You know, flying cars, going to Mars, time travel, the usual stuff. It worked. He put down the knife.

Then I took the knife and the higher-ups immediately transferred his behind to Western State Hospital for a 30-day eval and a med adjustment. But I did save his life. I guess that's the main thing. :)

Listen up BRUCE SMITH - I am not allowed to post on the other thread because U refused - it was YOUR CHOICE.

You come here & SAY BAD things about me - remember you got put on vacation. They created the other thread & I can't post there because of you won't sign off.

You come here to the DZ to aggitate...I RESPECTFULLY REQUESTED U not say one word about any post I made on the DZ & not to reference me in anyway.

Your posting are now getting as sassy as they were before. I personally spoke to Lyle not one time but several times over the yrs - and he stated more than ONE time that He was watching a TV program about Cooper and he thought it would make a GOOD STORY...why he mailed his request to a movie producer who turned it over to Skip.

By the way MAYBE part of this is on a RECORDER!

You know he has had surgeries and that his mind is not as good as it used to be. YOU also know his wife is a writer...but, you will use anyone U can.

"There is NO one to defend him - even Kyle his own brother says he was NOT Cooper."

"He has repeatedly told other(s) - He thought it was a good story...why he sent his letter to a movie producer and not to SKIP or maybe SKIP is behind all of this. Maybe SKIP set all of this up - knowing that someone someday might want the crime to appear to have been solved..."]

Maybe I have those statements on a recorder! You THINK?

NONE of the people need to apologize to anyone - YOU are the ONLY ONE who has inflicted damage on the VICTIMS!
You will say anything to get what you want & U only want to sell your story and why U are here along with Blevins.

YOUR tactics are for the ENQUIRER - not for a book about REAL - everyday people.
In fact the Enquirer has cleaned up their act - doubt they would even hire you as you would violate the protocol they use and they could get sued.

TINA is not a public figure just because U think she is and that she OWES U an interview - SHE OWES U ZERO.

U have not sent even ONE apology to any of the people whose lives you disrupted and for the lies & bad things you said about them. Does Tina and her family know about the THINGS U wrote about them in your BOOK and have they signed off?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I wouldn't worry about the alternate website. It isn't being tracked or spidered by Google, no cache is being taken of pages, and virtually no one views the posts except other users anyway. It's even blocked from smartphones, library computers, or anyone on a network.

Hell, the only way I check on it occasionally is by going over to my friend Greg's house and looking from there. It's a site where people discuss the case, but the public never sees a thing. :)
Yeah. Nice job creating the 'new public website' on the Cooper case. It's a Cooper Royalty thing and little else.

As my dad said once, 'Everyone gets what they deserve in the end...'

Danielle1010

I have become obesessed with getting Bernie Geestman put in jail

Unfortunately, he can't go to jail...probably.

When Cooper pulled off his little soiree, the statute of limitations on air piracy was five years. (Now it's much longer, or there is no statute)

But the FBI managed to bypass the statute at the last second in 1976 and obtain a John Doe warrant for Cooper. This warrant (viewable at the FBI website) is restricted to the hijacker alone. Anyone else could probably walk, as long as they have a decent lawyer.

I don't care if Geestman goes to jail. Sometimes just facing the truth is worse.

skyjack71

Listen up BRUCE SMITH - I am not allowed to post on the other thread because U refused - it was YOUR CHOICE.

Not true - was never true. It was a CONSENSUS of the group.
Bruce was just one vote. There was a MAJORITY who said they
would not participate in the new group if you were allowed
there. And of course Blevins was the other primary reason.

So you can stop peddling your falsehood above too! Or, you
can continue to peddle gobblewobble. Nobody really cares.

Yeah I guess you know why he has lied about Foss tugs the loan the house saying he hardly knew Kenny and though he was a dishwasher calling his sister and asking her to take back everything she had said for the book appearing on decoded not answering the questions staring at them when asked where he was saying he thinks Kenny could be the hijacker when he was with him calling you a liar (which I find funny) and saying he didn't do it

Danielle1010

I'm gonna piss on his corpse because of the fucking lies he told and he is an old fucking piece of shit liar who has fucking lied

Patience. If Geestman really was an accomplice in the hijacking, this will be found out sooner or later. The KC report is still being downloaded at least fifty times a week. Sooner or later, someone with the means or authority will get curious. The truth has a way of outing itself. If Geestman wasn't involved, then that will come out as well.

I'll agree he has lied multiple times about certain things. Whether his lies relate to him being involved in the hijacking will be discovered eventually.

georger

***Listen up BRUCE SMITH - I am not allowed to post on the other thread because U refused - it was YOUR CHOICE.

Of course. But few view the posts publicly except for the members themselves. You forgot to tell her that. It's a private discussion site for the case populated by people who (many of them anyway) were banned from Dropzone. No one cares. I certainly don't. If you come up with something substantial in the case, I'm sure it will eventually end up here. :)
No one cares, Georger. At first I did. But that was until I found out no one except Cooper Royalty was even viewing...or allowed to post. LOL 'public discussion site' my butt. It's nothing but a convention and the only people paying attention are the members themselves. Good luck with that approach.

RobertMBlevins

******Listen up BRUCE SMITH - I am not allowed to post on the other thread because U refused - it was YOUR CHOICE.

Of course. But few view the posts publicly except for the members themselves. You forgot to tell her that. It's a private discussion site for the case populated by people who (many of them anyway) were banned from Dropzone. No one cares. I certainly don't. If you come up with something substantial in the case, I'm sure it will eventually end up here. :)
No one cares, Georger. At first I did. But that was until I found out no one except Cooper Royalty was even viewing...or allowed to post. LOL 'public discussion site' my butt. It's nothing but a convention and the only people paying attention are the members themselves. Good luck with that approach.

For all the pissing and moaning and posting you do about it,
you sure don't Carelot in your camelot. Try going without out for
two days and see how you come out, if you dare to face your
addiction .... trying your best to addict others, eg. Danielle
etal, with 5098 posts on one topic here at Dropzone? At least
your are consistent! :S

BruceSmith

***I'm gonna piss on his corpse because of the fucking lies he told and he is an old fucking piece of shit liar who has fucking lied

Ah, clear, concise impassioned focus. I love it.

Go get him tiger!

Well, I don't think there's any doubt Geestman has told a lot of lies. Whether he did that to distance himself from the hijacking is another matter entirely. I wouldn't worry. The truth will come out sooner or later.
On this point, I am entirely confident.

BruceSmith

***I'm gonna piss on his corpse because of the fucking lies he told and he is an old fucking piece of shit liar who has fucking lied

Go get him tiger!

Funny! When he figures it out he's been deceived he may switch
his view and go after Blevins with a vengeance! :D:D

"...Advice from sis - notice I didn't use the word older in this context :).......

Don't go whizzin in strange places. Depression is ten times worse in the lockup.....
Write some more articles for your website.....
Call someone, go out and dance......
Volunteer in a homeless aids shelter....
Wait for spring, it's coming....

And then there's counseling and meds

Not much help, huh?

btw.....Did you ever visit http://www.parapublishing.com/sites/para/about/about.cfm . The site with the parachute expert, self-publishing guru with free resources on his site who has also worked with the FBI and CIA...."

Thanks, Sis.

I've done a few of the things you suggest:

Yes, I contacted the publisher guy. I'm not sure how to respond to his many stated suggestions. His web site is quite voluminous, and I've been a bit distracted dealing with some other medical issues, like an epic adventure this week on a colonoscopy exam that took two days to complete! Ug.

I'm on the Anti-D meds, and I have a counselor, but I had to cancel this week's session due to the colonoscopy. (see above). I also think my therapist is having counter-transference issues with me, but that's a topic for another time and place. Maybe the gossip section at Shutter's site. (?).

I went contra-dancing for awhile but all the other lonely (old) guys chasing after the lassies creeped me out. I left and went drinking at Red Robin and chatted up the bar maid.

Yes, write some more articles...This is a major existential quandry for me. When I have the blues, why aren't I writing? Don't jazz musicians play their way out of their depressions?

Maybe that's what I'm doing here - consider my repartee with Bobby and Mrs Cooper a form of pre-writing, a way of getting my creative juices flowing - shootin' the shit at this cyber Friends collective.

georger

******I'm gonna piss on his corpse because of the fucking lies he told and he is an old fucking piece of shit liar who has fucking lied

Go get him tiger!

Funny! When he figures it out he's been deceived he may switch
his view and go after Blevins with a vengeance! :D:D

It's a new low for you to go after an autistic kid simply because you don't like me. Isn't the Dead Zone calling you somewhere? That is my name for the public/non-public alternative website, which reminds me a lot of The Ministry of Truth from the novel 1984...:)
They simply make up their own versions to suit their ends, and support each other in their efforts to do so.

It's either that, or face the wrath of Big Brother. Do you have telescreens to keep watch on each other?

RobertMBlevins

******I'm gonna piss on his corpse because of the fucking lies he told and he is an old fucking piece of shit liar who has fucking lied

Go get him tiger!

Well, I don't think there's any doubt Geestman has told a lot of lies. Whether he did that to distance himself from the hijacking is another matter entirely. I wouldn't worry. The truth will come out sooner or later.

You've been entirely confident since the day you arrived and
your record is 99.999999999% wrong with your savants soon to
be after your heels. Good show Miracle Man.

georger

*********I'm gonna piss on his corpse because of the fucking lies he told and he is an old fucking piece of shit liar who has fucking lied

Go get him tiger!

You've been entirely confident since the day you arrived and
your record is 99.999999999% wrong with your savants soon to
be after your heels. Good show Miracle Man.

I'm not a miracle man. I'm just a guy who scrubs floors for a living. Pretty ordinary, nothing impressive.

"...Patience. If Geestman really was an accomplice in the hijacking, this will be found out sooner or later..."

So, Bobby, how come you aren't striving to make it sooner, rather than later?

C'mon - Bernie is your guy! None of us would know about him if it wasn't for you.

BruceSmith

"...Patience. If Geestman really was an accomplice in the hijacking, this will be found out sooner or later..."

C'mon - Bernie is your guy! None of us would know about him if it wasn't for you.

Actually, it was History Channel and Decoded that put him on camera, not me, correct?

What's wrong? Are the Dead Zone folks freaking out today? Boring over there? Found out no one actually sees the posts you make except the people allowed to join or view? (And that's a pretty small list LOL)

Starts feeling sort of empty, sort of useless I bet. Censorship and controlled content does that. Have fun with it. I think they're calling you. :)
As a journalist, you should know these things already.

"...According to Marla, at the time the FBI said LD Cooper was the best suspect to come forward in 40 years, they already had completed the DNA tests (no match). The fingerprint testing wasn't completed until 18 months later..."

The timeline on what the FBI did and didn't do to investigate LD Cooper is a bit murky. Here's what I know, and some of it is contradictory.

When the Marla story first broke in August 2011, the FBI inferred that they didn't have any concrete evidence linking LD Cooper to the skyjacking and they also inferred that they hadn't ruled him out on fingerprint or DNA analysis.

Then, for a few days in the papers, there was a hub-bub about getting prints and DNA off the guitar strap.

Shortly after that it was claimed that the strap was not a good source for either, and the media focus on LD and Marla waned.

Months later other sources, such as Arden the Okie cop, revealed that the FBI had the LD file for many months before the Marla story broke - perhaps even a year, and had found LD's kids living with their mother in Nevada, (I think). The DNA analysis from the girls did not match the FBI's partial sample from the epithelial cells found on the Reno clip-on tie clasp.

My conversation with Santa Claus, the guy in Eugene who befriended LD and was his best friend at the time of his death, told me that the FBI was vigilant in rounding up LD's DNA and fingerprint stuff from him, but the time frame on this is unknown to me. Santa is also a very tough guy to get ahold of.

Then at the Portland Symposium in November 2011, Marla went on at length about Eng having another round of fingerprint analysis completed by Feb 2012, which might be the 18 months you reference since the Bureau was first made aware of Uncle LD and his pretty niece, according to Arden.

All my efforts to sort this out with Ayn D the PIO has resulted in boilerplated evasiveness.

Actually, it was History Channel and Decoded that put him on camera, not me, correct? ..."

Nope. I learned about Bernie from you and these pages.