18 18
quade

DB Cooper

'The breakfast comment was made to emphasize a point. Usually, Robert, a memory marker is made when an event holds a special personal meaning to the person and/or is one of huge catastrophic or national importance. For example, Mt St Helens would fit because it was a catastrophic and a national historical event that affected many. Where you are and what you are doing when you hear that a major public figure is killed or dies.

On the other hand, DB Cooper likely wasn't really an "event" for regular folks until time went on and he was equated with being a folk hero. Hijackings were a dime a dozen. I just don't think that DB Cooper would have equated to a memory maker of that level to that many everyday people just going about their daily lives. Just like I doubt if passenger descriptions mean a whole lot - why would they have had a reason to notice just another guy on the plane.

But let's just say for the sake of argument that people happened to take note of this hijacking above all of the others because he jumped the plane and it happened on Thanksgiving Eve. I still say that you might have known what you were doing or where you were but I seriously doubt if you could remember specific conversations and specific times, etc.

And then there is the fact that these people never ever mentioned this among each other, or wondered out loud - if the folks that they continued to be involved with could actually be responsible for a criminal terrorist act involving not only theft but a potential mass murder? Never even thought about it until they hear about this article in the NYT about ole KC. And then here comes someone that wants to interview them about it? Right. Let's just say it requires a bit of a stretch. There is absolutely no difference in their accounts and the accounts of the family or friends of other candidates that you consider suspect.

And then's there this....You can't say on one hand that eyewitness descriptions are bogus with your Green River analogy and then put the entire weight of your story behind eyewitness stories. It's falippin illogical...'

It would be easier if you would stop using so many generalities. First, most of the evidence against Christiansen doesn't have a lot to do with the witness descriptions. Sure, he bears a resemblance. My point was you shouldn't lean on eyewitness testimony too heavily unless you can put someone 3-D and alive into a lineup. I think the chances are better that the hijacker fits the description to a degree, but it should not be considered a photograph, as many think it is. Robert Gregory pegged the hijacker at no more than five nine. You have Mitchell saying he may have been wearing a toupee. The stews varied on the height, from maybe five ten to six feet one. All three stews picked different facial combinations from the FBI catalog. Who knows? The truth is probably somewhere in between.

In the Northwest, on the day of the hijacking, practically everyone dropped what they were doing and got around the television to watch the ongoing drama unfold. All three major stations cut their regular programming for hours. There may have been other hijackings, but nothing like this...where the plane sits on the ground and everyone knows the guy inside is waiting for money and chutes and everyone knows he's going to try and jump from the jet. It was a phenomenon. Helen Jones and her daughter had no trouble remembering that Kenny and Bernie skipped Thanksgiving dinner for example, and that Bernie's wife was pissed off about the whole thing.

And SOME of the people surrounding Kenny DID wonder. Dawn Androsko, for example. She said she and a few of her friends wondered if Kenny could be Cooper, but dismissed this because he was too nice of a guy. It just wasn't possible, they thought. Had Jones or Androsko known that Kenny was a former paratrooper, who knows? They might have called the FBI on him. None of these people had heard of Geoff Gray or his article at the time I first spoke to them.

One of the bigger pieces of evidence is simply the lies told by Bernie Geestman. And if you examine those lies, they all relate to either distancing himself from Kenny's finances or any involvement in the hijacking. We could go around about this all day, but why?

You don't think Kenny's the guy. Fine. Join the club. It has many members. But there is a division of opinion about it. Some people think the case against him, when coupled with Geestman's lying and a few other things, believe the case is worth a look. Others don't. My opinion is that I suspect he was the hijacker, but I can't say for sure. I did about as much as I could. I do have new information on Kenny, etc but I'm not releasing that publicly until August. None of this info actually proves he was Cooper. It just straightens out a few things, a few points about him.

I believe this is an honest attitude about Kenny, as opposed to Jo Weber, who continues to declare Duane Weber as 100% the hijacker with not a shred of evidence to back it up. I think my attitude is realistic, too. All I offer people is what is there and maybe someday someone legit will check it out. By legit I mean law enforcement or recognized members of the media, not Bruce Smith, or any other civilian investigator with an axe to grind. Non-partisan, if you will. That's all I can do.

RobertMBlevins

'The breakfast comment was made to emphasize a point. Usually, Robert, a memory marker is made when an event holds a special personal meaning to the person and/or is one of huge catastrophic or national importance. For example, Mt St Helens would fit because it was a catastrophic and a national historical event that affected many. Where you are and what you are doing when you hear that a major public figure is killed or dies.

On the other hand, DB Cooper likely wasn't really an "event" for regular folks until time went on and he was equated with being a folk hero. Hijackings were a dime a dozen. I just don't think that DB Cooper would have equated to a memory maker of that level to that many everyday people just going about their daily lives. Just like I doubt if passenger descriptions mean a whole lot - why would they have had a reason to notice just another guy on the plane.

But let's just say for the sake of argument that people happened to take note of this hijacking above all of the others because he jumped the plane and it happened on Thanksgiving Eve. I still say that you might have known what you were doing or where you were but I seriously doubt if you could remember specific conversations and specific times, etc.

And then there is the fact that these people never ever mentioned this among each other, or wondered out loud - if the folks that they continued to be involved with could actually be responsible for a criminal terrorist act involving not only theft but a potential mass murder? Never even thought about it until they hear about this article in the NYT about ole KC. And then here comes someone that wants to interview them about it? Right. Let's just say it requires a bit of a stretch. There is absolutely no difference in their accounts and the accounts of the family or friends of other candidates that you consider suspect.

And then's there this....You can't say on one hand that eyewitness descriptions are bogus with your Green River analogy and then put the entire weight of your story behind eyewitness stories. It's falippin illogical...'

It would be easier if you would stop using so many generalities. First, most of the evidence against Christiansen doesn't have a lot to do with the witness descriptions. Sure, he bears a resemblance. My point was you shouldn't lean on eyewitness testimony too heavily unless you can put someone 3-D and alive into a lineup. I think the chances are better that the hijacker fits the description to a degree, but it should not be considered a photograph, as many think it is. Robert Gregory pegged the hijacker at no more than five nine. You have Mitchell saying he may have been wearing a toupee. The stews varied on the height, from maybe five ten to six feet one. All three stews picked different facial combinations from the FBI catalog. Who knows? The truth is probably somewhere in between.

In the Northwest, on the day of the hijacking, practically everyone dropped what they were doing and got around the television to watch the ongoing drama unfold. All three major stations cut their regular programming for hours. There may have been other hijackings, but nothing like this...where the plane sits on the ground and everyone knows the guy inside is waiting for money and chutes and everyone knows he's going to try and jump from the jet. It was a phenomenon. Helen Jones and her daughter had no trouble remembering that Kenny and Bernie skipped Thanksgiving dinner for example, and that Bernie's wife was pissed off about the whole thing.

And SOME of the people surrounding Kenny DID wonder. Dawn Androsko, for example. She said she and a few of her friends wondered if Kenny could be Cooper, but dismissed this because he was too nice of a guy. It just wasn't possible, they thought. Had Jones or Androsko known that Kenny was a former paratrooper, who knows? They might have called the FBI on him. None of these people had heard of Geoff Gray or his article at the time I first spoke to them.

One of the bigger pieces of evidence is simply the lies told by Bernie Geestman. And if you examine those lies, they all relate to either distancing himself from Kenny's finances or any involvement in the hijacking. We could go around about this all day, but why?

You don't think Kenny's the guy. Fine. Join the club. It has many members. But there is a division of opinion about it. Some people think the case against him, when coupled with Geestman's lying and a few other things, believe the case is worth a look. Others don't. My opinion is that I suspect he was the hijacker, but I can't say for sure. I did about as much as I could. I do have new information on Kenny, etc but I'm not releasing that publicly until August. None of this info actually proves he was Cooper. It just straightens out a few things, a few points about him.

I believe this is an honest attitude about Kenny, as opposed to Jo Weber, who continues to declare Duane Weber as 100% the hijacker with not a shred of evidence to back it up. I think my attitude is realistic, too. All I offer people is what is there and maybe someday someone legit will check it out. By legit I mean law enforcement or recognized members of the media, not Bruce Smith, or any other civilian investigator with an axe to grind. Non-partisan, if you will. That's all I can do.

Wrong. The whole problem with Kenny and any other suspect is generalities. You assume too much. I would have no problem with whoever it turned out to be - even if that someone turned out to be Kenny. I'm an equal opportunity skeptic.

The problem is you don't just offer what there is - you slant it and skew it so that it fits your guy. Just like everyone else does. I understand that from a egocentric perspective, but I don't when it comes to looking at things from a rational, objective place where you'd just like to know the truth -- whatever it turns out to be. This is what you claim you want, but from all appearances you really only want that when it supports your speculations.

My issue is with credibility and presenting an honest appraisal of whoever your guy is. That includes including all the stuff that doesn't fit and not changing or embellishing the stuff that does. Or I guess you can do rewrites ad infinitum. Oh well....whatever I guess. This horse has been flogged well enough.

The main point remains that even if they all had notarized, certified, bonafide diaries of every minute of the whole week, there is absolutely nothing that you or anyone else has presented that puts Kenny on the plane with a wig and elevator shoes hoping against hope that he is not recognized as he threatens innocent lives with a bomb for $200,000.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Ok Guys - this is all putting me to ZZZZzzzzz!

I stated a fact with this statement:

"Galen stated many times - he did NOT understand how and why I had access he could not get. He was ticked as HELL when I refused to give him Tina's contact information...I try never to violate confidential information.....but sometimes the DEVIL gets into me. I did NOT tell him how to find Tena - I just told him where to START - at point A - her divorces files. Then he got one up on me and because of his attorney status got to talk to the FBI & have access to things I did not....just how much I am unaware of....that is when our email relationship fell apart."

Then I went on to make other remarks, but one one of those remarks was meant to get anyone attention so I will REPEAT it!

One thing I said is VERY important:

"Duane's brother & Tosaw belonged to the same boat club & went to the same bible study classes....The brother & Duane had not spoke to each since Duane's release from Folsom/SanQuentin when Duane was living with his mother so it would be after 1958 and before 1960. Not one of you gave that any thought - not even Galen!"

Now the next statement is very important, but again NOT one soul even read it:

"The flight made a slight change because of the wind just about the time the aft stairs was deploying ...They had to! All of you pilots and know it alls THINK about this statement!
The tail is going down and you have wind and rain! This is when the cabin got trashed....Cooper didn't do it!"

Not one person seemed to think it was ODD I made that remark. As I have said I am now stating things I have sat on. Remember all of the postings WAY BACK WHEN? When the plane landed in Reno - there was supposedly food and other item all around the cabin. I suggested Cooper had a temper tantrum! But, there again were NO replies to amount to a helluv beans.

Those who actually have contacts with the FBI need to review your thinking on this if it is indeed a given FACT.

Evidently we do not have a pilot in the thread who has ever piloted a 727 with the aft stairs being lowered and in turbulence. Seems like 377 mentioned a plane with the door removed and the sound the jumpers made when they exited....but what happens with the door is lower in a storm 10K up. Even more of a question - did Cooper ask the pilot to make a directional change? Remember NOT all of the communications where shared with the public.

What happens when the plane is in a storm and the aftstairs is lowered - consider the storm winds and the direction of them. I do NOT know anything about what really does happen under these circumstances. I have NEVER revealed all of the ramblings Duane made during his last days on this earth.

Why? Because some things did NOT make any sense to me and even though I have given a detail almost word for word what he said after he told the DR. there would be NO MORE of the kidney machine. The following day he was heavily doped and I didn't pay much attention to those ramblings.

The woman who worked for Duane was there when he was rambling about not being about find the bucket and referencing a sum of money. a sum of money and couldn't find the bucket. I told her he had been rambling like that before she got there but none of it made sense. We did NOT have a clue what he was talking about.

He made other ramblings, but they just did not seem significant to anything other than the morphine they started after he refuse anymore treatment...and had sufficiently informed the Dr. that he was of sound mind and knew what he was doing...then he asked the Dr. if he would want to live in under his body.

I never discussed the other ramblings because they made NO SENSE to me. Most of them I do NOT remember because they were so outlandish. Swoosh! Cold! Wet! Ascarded (I know there is no such word, but that was a word he used and not just in reference to his impending death).

What was the verbage between Tina and Cooper????? Not one soul has asked her and the FBI never provided a detailed statement regarding what Tina and Cooper talked about. Per Mitchell they were talking and per Tosaw they were talking. ANYONE privey to the FBI files regarding the private conversation between Tina & Cooper?

NOT even GALEN nor Gray are privey to this & the FBI is NOT saying one damned word. The FBI does have detailed - never disclosed statements she made after the event. Things she can never talk about!

If someone has access to them or can even communicate with the FBI - ask them about verbage used by Cooper.
Ascard was one of those words and a conversation about death. Cooper felt he has NOTHING to live for - and there was a discussion about GOD. Tina could NOT let him die - without trying to save his soul. God is the only way she thought she might reach him. Did he diss her? Did he actually consider the things they may have discussed? Did she have a book with little religious quotes among the simple recipes?

I have that book! Cooper took it with him or he sought one out in stores - but there were ONLY 3000 copies of it made.
Would have been a VERY tedious and expensive chore to have found that book.

That book and it's little sayings was as close as Weber came to a bible during our marriage. The picture of the little girl does LOOK like Tina - but, I have not sent her that picture or sent a copy to her sister....Why don't one of you do that. I just can't do it. I have posted a copy of the picture over one of the pages.

I have asked about the BOOK in this thread, but not one nibble. Probably if I even tried to tell the FBI I got a rookie or mouthpiece who didn't have a clue about what really happened on that plane....I usually talked to a RECORDER and not a human being...The things I told them were never acknowledged nor did they ever acknowledge the emails I sent.

NOW HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY READ THAT LONG POST?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Damn. I can't believe people are so worried about me.

Must be because they think I'll raise too many books for poor kids this summer...B|

You guys are definitely funny sometimes, I swear. You also tout yourselves as an 'academic' site on the case. Not really. You have this policy sort of like the George Orwell quote from Animal Farm:

'All animals are equal. But some are more equal than others...'

I would like to thank Shutter for standing up for me a bit regarding the BS told by Galen Cook. Thank you.

Everybody Knows THAT is Nowhere. B|

Cook Referenced the FBI stating this:

"They were the ones sitting around and reading the report and then made a comment that went like this, "He makes Jo Weber look like a sane, normal person." The joint erupted with laughter. Leave it to those fun-loving agents.
Snoop".

I have a lot of medical test tomorrow, but I will be talking to the FBI in-person. I have ALL of those emails Cook exchanged with me - LET the FBI see those and see who the MENTAL case is. I don't care if it takes my entire monthy check to have copies made and delivered to the door by courier to the FBI's OFFICE. IF that is what they are saying in their office in SEATTLE - it will have a STOP put to it.

I want their acknowledgement in writing they have READ every last ONE of them and then Galen Cook can put his lawyers license in the GARBAGE can. I will probably be contacting the "others" also.

If those agents actually made that statement - it is extremely inappropriate and if that is their attitude then I AM GOING PUBLIC! I am tired of fighting this battle behind a keyboard and I want to see PROOF and I do mean PROOF Weber could not be Cooper nor that he was not involved.

IF Cook is privey to what goes on in the FBI office and he can make a public statement like that - that is NOT FBI policy! Nor is it Government Policy.

mrshutter45

don't threaten me with your blocked PM BS. your acting childish about the whole matter. plenty of lies have been said on this forum. you are no exception to it either!

If Cook gets out of hand, I let him know. I don't need you, or your threats of public attention. is there any misinformation on here? your bitching about things that occur far more often on here. I don't get your point. I don't care if you think Cook is lying. this is your battle. mine is controlling people on my forum. I addressed the issue days ago. some other things were mentioned. it's not worth all of your whining. this is the DB Cooper thread, not the Robert Blevins drama club. go as big as you can publicly. what will happen? nothing. where does the public give a hoot about you and Cook? do you think you are Walter cronkite? whats funny is once you show the link, people will show up looking for all kinds of drama, and realize nothing you blew out of proportion is there.

I'm done with you. I refuse to hold this thread up babysitting your problems.

Excerpt:

'...plenty of lies have been said on this forum. you are no exception to it either!'

Really? Name ONE.

Non Cooper, but important:

It would be poetic if the Chinese search planes actually figured it out on Flight 370. New wreckage found. This article is probably the best right now of scores coming out because it compares previous spottings to the current one, goes into more detail, and gives all relevant coordinates.

Be patient on the video upload. They are probably getting more hits than pro baseball players on steroids. My computer is super-fast, but even mine couldn't load it in the usual light-speed fashion. :)

first of all Robert, I'm not sticking up for anybody. I've been doing the right thing everytime something has been posted that is out of line. that was my second and final warning given.

Now, I've been checking on proxy servers, what you are doing can be considered illegal, and does abuse the rules of the reason a proxy is used. If you continue using screenshots from my forum without expressed permission of being there, or use them on any of your websites I will take action with the DMCA. proxy servers are designed to protect you, not give you rights to intrude where you don't belong, or where you have been banned from. you are opening yourself up in many ways. those servers are dangerous to computers, as well as what you are using it for. you openly admitted to the reason you used it, and obviously are continuing. also keep in mind that proxy server's keep records of your movement.

US court rules proxies, IP switching illegal

A US court has ruled that simply changing one's IP address is enough to fall foul of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, if done to circumvent a deliberate block on accessing a site or service.

It's one of these niggles that has been ruled by a court to come down hard against those who make use of proxy servers, or even who just manually change their IP address, to access systems from which they have been blocked on a previous IP

you are a perfect example why usernames are used in the first place. you claim people are hiding behind them, but you continue to break the rules by changing your IP, or signing onto Facebook, or other sites under false pretenses to gain information not accessible to you. you breach privacy borders to the limit. and yet scream out when people don't give real names, really?

Think long and hard about your next move, or who you think you teach lesson's too!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

When I said that Kenny did not match the description, I specifically said the description from Mucklow and Schaffner. I never mentioned, nor do I care about the sketch. I also don't care that Bill Mitchell may have said that Cooper may have wore a toupee, when Carr said earlier in the forum that there was never any mention that Cooper may have wore a toupee. I wonder if Mitchell, who did not know what was happening and had no reason to remember anything about Cooper, could give accurate descriptions of the other passengers on that flight? Mucklow and Shaffners descriptions carry far more weight than those of passengers. I feel that you would strongly agree with that, and emphasize that, if there descriptions fit your suspect.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

mrshutter45

first of all Robert, I'm not sticking up for anybody. I've been doing the right thing everytime something has been posted that is out of line. that was my second and final warning given.

Now, I've been checking on proxy servers, what you are doing can be considered illegal, and does abuse the rules of the reason a proxy is used. If you continue using screenshots from my forum without expressed permission of being there, or use them on any of your websites I will take action with the DMCA. proxy servers are designed to protect you, not give you rights to intrude where you don't belong, or where you have been banned from. you are opening yourself up in many ways. those servers are dangerous to computers, as well as what you are using it for. you openly admitted to the reason you used it, and obviously are continuing. also keep in mind that proxy server's keep records of your movement.

A US court has ruled that simply changing one's IP address is enough to fall foul of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, if done to circumvent a deliberate block on accessing a site or service.

It's one of these niggles that has been ruled by a court to come down hard against those who make use of proxy servers, or even who just manually change their IP address, to access systems from which they have been blocked on a previous IP

you are a perfect example why usernames are used in the first place. you claim people are hiding behind them, but you continue to break the rules by changing your IP, or signing onto Facebook, or other sites under false pretenses to gain information not accessible to you. you breach privacy borders to the limit. and yet scream out when people don't give real names, really?

Think long and hard about your next move, or who you think you teach lesson's too!

Stop. You're scaring me. It's a publicly-accessible forum. I'll view anytime I wish. From the library, my friend's Iphone, whatever.

I think the general public will see the hypocrisy involved here. You made a big deal about establishing a fair and honest site, and then the first thing that happens on that site is you allowed rampant lies to be published to the site. Then you complained that I didn't address those things directly...while at the same time you made sure I had to go public just to make my complaints known.

It is hypocrisy at it's best, or worst, depending on how you look at it. I will be using those screenshots of Galen's posts in my article, since they fall under Fair Use...which means they relate directly to the substance of the article and make a point. Good luck with the DMCA. ;)

"Stop. You're scaring me. It's a publicly-accessible forum. I'll view anytime I wish. From the library, my friend's Iphone, whatever."

that may be true, but I have you on record doing things you shouldn't have done. your worse move was to sign up. you wouldn't have to hide your IP and basically I would allow the pics to go on your little site.

"rampant" try and be honest for once. the word is "isolated"

keep in mind the DMCA follows no rules. once I provide proof of your "hacking into the forum" I'm sure there will be no problems. the problem you will have is the site down for a minimum of 10 working days. my video was down for a month. then the thousands of dollars fighting the counter that will go nowhere as 377 has mentioned many times. it's not a point of being a public forum. your IP connected to you was cut off. you technically have no rights taking screenshots from the same computer that was blocked. that's on record, as well as you admitting this.

what I mean about head on is you should confront Cook about your issues, and resolve your problems. doing an article is one sided. be a man and talk to him about it.

"I'm no longer falling into your bait trap. go ahead with your intentions, and I'll move forward with mine. I have all the proof needed to move forward when needed." this is not the place to discuss this any further. I will no longer respond on here to this subject.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

***first of all Robert, I'm not sticking up for anybody. I've been doing the right thing everytime something has been posted that is out of line. that was my second and final warning given.

Stop. You're scaring me. It's a publicly-accessible forum. I'll view anytime I wish. From the library, my friend's Iphone, whatever.

I think the general public will see the hypocrisy involved here. You made a big deal about establishing a fair and honest site, and then the first thing that happens on that site is you allowed rampant lies to be published to the site. Then you complained that I didn't address those things directly...while at the same time you made sure I had to go public just to make my complaints known.

It is hypocrisy at it's best, or worst, depending on how you look at it. I will be using those screenshots of Galen's posts in my article, since they fall under Fair Use...which means they relate directly to the substance of the article and make a point. Good luck with the DMCA. ;)

D.R.A.M.A.

First of all, I feel that the behavior of the aforementioned poster is childish and shows a lack of emotional maturity. With that being said....

Robert, do you have Cook's contact information? Address him individually.

It is not a moderators' responsibility to verify if the information is truthful or full of lies. If it was, Quade would be spending ALL his time here. If you have an issue with someone and what they are saying about you..go directly to the source. Crying, whining and talking about your personal life in this forum gets you nowhere and is pathetic.

So go on...write your Newsvine article, call the local news, make a video and throw it on YouTube, call the FBI and complain that Cook is a meany poo-poo head.

The general public is waiting to see the hypocrisy!!
hy·poc·ri·sy
noun
1.the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

******first of all Robert, I'm not sticking up for anybody. I've been doing the right thing everytime something has been posted that is out of line. that was my second and final warning given.

D.R.A.M.A.

First of all, I feel that the behavior of the aforementioned poster is childish and shows a lack of emotional maturity. With that being said....

Robert, do you have Cook's contact information? Address him individually.

It is not a moderators' responsibility to verify if the information is truthful or full of lies. If it was, Quade would be spending ALL his time here. If you have an issue with someone and what they are saying about you..go directly to the source. Crying, whining and talking about your personal life in this forum gets you nowhere and is pathetic.

So go on...write your Newsvine article, call the local news, make a video and throw it on YouTube, call the FBI and complain that Cook is a meany poo-poo head.

The general public is waiting to see the hypocrisy!!
hy·poc·ri·sy
noun
1.the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

In behalf of Aamazon, Matt, and Myself - well saide! :)

The remark Galen said about Jo Weber and the FBI - do YOU really believe that? Of course not and if you could see ALL of the many inches of emails I exchanged with Cook, then he would be labeled just as he claims the FBI labeled me....I intend to see they get the proof of this...COPIES of all of the emails Cook exchanged with me & they need to NOTE the dates. Was still playing with some theories & Galen did also.

When the FBI communicates with Galen Cook, they are communicating with the DEVIL himself as I have. Emails I shared with COOK way before he ever went public in anyway. Cook uses PUPPETS and that is how the expression puppet was used by JO WEBER. Cook even used me as his puppet until I STOPPED it.

The snake convinced me he was trying to help me - but, what he was doing was using me.

A lot of things have been said about JO, but when I can prove someone is lieing to benefit himself with the authorities - they HAVEN'T been around a angry woman armed with a rolling pin.

Two major tests today & I am tired, but I did address Cook's tactics in an email which I am sure the FBI will never read! I don't need to be a twisty butt like Ms Cooper or a sneaky snake like Cook.

With all the documentation of deception & cruel remarks made by persons such as Cook and Jerry T, I don't need to play games or be coy. I no LONGER have time on my side....I need to take my last stand and do it right.

I will remind you guys of a statement in the form of question I fired out a few pages ago...and some of you need to put some thought into the question. It was about the plane and the lowering of the aft way and the after effects of up drafts and down drafts after the plane stairway was down.

The FBI has NOT revealed & younger agents have NO idea what is in the witness testimonies (not all of those conversations where released to the public). Many never made part of the media.

HOW and WHY do you guys think there was reports of food and other item strewn about the cabin? I suggested Cooper had a temper tantrum to get a conversation going - BUT, no one seemed to think it important enough to think about!

I made a remark to Mr. H many many yrs ago about something Duane said - but until I read about the food and other items strewn about the plane when it landed in Reno (in this thread) - I did NOT know how important this was - but, I was the only one who heard all of the ramblings of a man dying a slowdeath so it will be again my word. I tried to tell others about the rambling, but no one seemed to think they meant CRAP. I didn't understand & did NOT remember all of the ramblings.

Anything I would say I will be accused of making it up or be called a LIAR as JT has echoed many times.

NO one cared about finding the man who live in a homemade trailer not far from the Corner Tavern....I won't know till someone comes forward & I have waited to late for the clarity of some of the things to ever be proven as so many have passed away over the yrs.

WA wants the fantasy to promote the state. The Authority do NOT want the truths to ever be told because it might make them look bad & of course there is the alternative Cooper just might have been part of some actions NO one was supposed to ever talk about.

I felt the remark the FBI agents supposedly made needed to be known to those agent. If that is the attitude of the FBI - to believe the ridiculous & to sanction the things Cook has done over the yrs - they needed to see all of the emails I exchanged with Cook and see how much of his "stuff" he highjacked from Jo.

I am informing the of Cook's harassment of Tina through B Smith & I can support the accusations I have against Cook & his tactics. Bruce did NOT find Tina on his own. Cook had already paid Tina a visit & I have the EMAIL to prove it. He pretended to be someone in need of her services & went to her office. He never made it clear if he told her who he really was & his purpose for being there.

Jo is upfront & NOT behind your back. Yea, I have had to keep somethings on the QT to protect others & myself - but never contacted a witnesses on false pretences or helped smear her picture all over the internet.

What you see & what you get with JO WEBER is a real person who stood up for what she believes. YES, a definite yes, I play with ideas and in my DUMB OLE WOMAN ways try to find the truths & NEVER have I borrowed anyones research or idea or suspect.

Over the yrs I got some wires crossed or someone was harassing me & I would blurt out things I should not have & should have been more careful, but the thread is like conversations and others interject things and we explore them.

I played with all of the theories like everyone else in the thread ---and many times you guys have taken something said that got lost in the context & I live with those. I am not good at outlining things - I was stating on the thread something and I made error, but I always tried to get it straight. Over and over the trip I made to Wa in 1979 with Duane and the places he stopped. I know the order in which these things happened - but in the long conversations interupted by other posting some things are taken out of context. Regardless of how many time I tried to correct you guys on this - it was my error.

A poster CLAIMED I said something differently than how it was meant. When I tried to argue with you guys - he TOLD me to go along with him. I did NOT realize the consequence this would bring & after that I was adamant about the subject and refused to BACK down. A lot of time and energy was lost on my part because of I trust other.

NO one can take one post & let it stand on its own - one has to take into this other conversations over a period of time. As it stood I got raked over the coals. What I had said had been misunderstood - I stood my ground...but NO one went way back to see how I stated it before.

Theories - I played with them, but my heart was always in the right place. I had come to even doubt myself on things - but, it has been 19 yrs I have dealt with things like this & most of that in an open thread such as the DZ.

Jo teases a little, but she is a forthright person and a very honest person. Always have been and will always be that way.

mrshutter45

"Stop. You're scaring me. It's a publicly-accessible forum. I'll view anytime I wish. From the library, my friend's Iphone, whatever."

that may be true, but I have you on record doing things you shouldn't have done. your worse move was to sign up. you wouldn't have to hide your IP and basically I would allow the pics to go on your little site.

keep in mind the DMCA follows no rules. once I provide proof of your "hacking into the forum" I'm sure there will be no problems. the problem you will have is the site down for a minimum of 10 working days. my video was down for a month. then the thousands of dollars fighting the counter that will go nowhere as 377 has mentioned many times. it's not a point of being a public forum. your IP connected to you was cut off. you technically have no rights taking screenshots from the same computer that was blocked. that's on record, as well as you admitting this.

what I mean about head on is you should confront Cook about your issues, and resolve your problems. doing an article is one sided. be a man and talk to him about it.

"I'm no longer falling into your bait trap. go ahead with your intentions, and I'll move forward with mine. I have all the proof needed to move forward when needed." this is not the place to discuss this any further. I will no longer respond on here to this subject.

I don't care if you respond, but I think you should know a few things. First, I have a right to defend myself against bullshit allegations and outright lies by one of your users at that website. And if that means taking a few screenshots for an article, I will do that.

I was going to discuss this with you privately, but you did not allow that. You blocked the PM, you blocked the site, and I don't have an email for you.

Do you think I enjoyed making this stupid crap public? Of course I don't. You are hypocrisy at its finest. You said publicly on that site that if I appeared you wouldn't allow me to post. That's your right. However...you also said you weren't going to allow that new site to go bat-shit crazy on people...and you did. Almost immediately, as a matter of fact.

I'm going to do the article into Cook's investigation into the case, and I will use some of the screenshots, but only the ones that make a point. I will also use Skipp Porteous' recent emails to me. Skipp has seen all of those things Cook said in those posts and he had responses. He said he was more disappointed in Cook than anything else, since he (Skipp) has been nothing but nice to him. And this is how Skipp gets repaid?

As far as the article, the posts and Skipp's responses are only a small part. It's mainly about the investigation that Cook has done into the case, and his claims along the way, i.e. the safety deposit box, the dead judge, questioning whether Gossett's sons stand to gain in any way, the Janet Fable, etc. I'm using his comments and the responses to demonstrate a point about Cook, and I think it's completely valid. Those DCMA rules mostly apply to people sharing files stolen from record and film companies by the way, not a few screenshots. It's within the law for me to take them under Fair Use rules to support a story or demonstrate a point. You can file your complaint if you wish.

I wouldn't worry about me going back to the website anyway. I already have everything I need for the article and I see you've warned people about their behavior on that site. This is good. I have nothing against you or that site particularly, in fact I even copied over many of the links you use because I thought they were good sources for the public. I've even considered making a mention of the site or linking to it from AB for viewers. This would increase your public traffic...and new members...by scads. And I will take a look from time to time just to make sure you aren't allowing more open slander without giving me a chance to defend myself. It's hypocrisy to say you run a clean site and then allow that shit to happen. Sounds like you are putting a stop to it, and that's the one good thing.

I've never supported the idea that Gossett was the hijacker, but I didn't make up lies about Galen Cook just to make Kenny look better, or Cook worse. Cook did that. And I believe when people do that, they should be called out a bit on it publicly. At least I will be polite about it.

Skipp lives near This Place, FYI. Sort of up the road from it. This is my last post about any of this. I am sick of discussing it publicly. You could have avoided all of it had you not blocked all possible com.

RobertMBlevins

***"Stop. You're scaring me. It's a publicly-accessible forum. I'll view anytime I wish. From the library, my friend's Iphone, whatever."

I don't care if you respond, but I think you should know a few things. First, I have a right to defend myself against bullshit allegations and outright lies by one of your users at that website. And if that means taking a few screenshots for an article, I will do that.

I was going to discuss this with you privately, but you did not allow that. You blocked the PM, you blocked the site, and I don't have an email for you.

Do you think I enjoyed making this stupid crap public? Of course I don't. You are hypocrisy at its finest. You said publicly on that site that if I appeared you wouldn't allow me to post. That's your right. However...you also said you weren't going to allow that new site to go bat-shit crazy on people...and you did. Almost immediately, as a matter of fact.

I'm going to do the article into Cook's investigation into the case, and I will use some of the screenshots, but only the ones that make a point. I will also use Skipp Porteous' recent emails to me. Skipp has seen all of those things Cook said in those posts and he had responses. He said he was more disappointed in Cook than anything else, since he (Skipp) has been nothing but nice to him. And this is how Skipp gets repaid?

As far as the article, the posts and Skipp's responses are only a small part. It's mainly about the investigation that Cook has done into the case, and his claims along the way, i.e. the safety deposit box, the dead judge, questioning whether Gossett's sons stand to gain in any way, the Janet Fable, etc. I'm using his comments and the responses to demonstrate a point about Cook, and I think it's completely valid. Those DCMA rules mostly apply to people sharing files stolen from record and film companies by the way, not a few screenshots. It's within the law for me to take them under Fair Use rules to support a story or demonstrate a point. You can file your complaint if you wish.

I wouldn't worry about me going back to the website anyway. I already have everything I need for the article and I see you've warned people about their behavior on that site. This is good. I have nothing against you or that site particularly, in fact I even copied over many of the links you use because I thought they were good sources for the public. I've even considered making a mention of the site or linking to it from AB for viewers. This would increase your public traffic...and new members...by scads. And I will take a look from time to time just to make sure you aren't allowing more open slander without giving me a chance to defend myself. It's hypocrisy to say you run a clean site and then allow that shit to happen. Sounds like you are putting a stop to it, and that's the one good thing.

I've never supported the idea that Gossett was the hijacker, but I didn't make up lies about Galen Cook just to make Kenny look better, or Cook worse. Cook did that. And I believe when people do that, they should be called out a bit on it publicly. At least I will be polite about it.

Skipp lives near This Place, FYI. Sort of up the road from it. This is my last post about any of this. I am sick of discussing it publicly. You could have avoided all of it had you not blocked all possible com.

I just googled Galen Cook with a few different keywords and he was a lot easier to find than Bill Mitchell. :) I didn't even have to use USSearch and pay their fees.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

'I just googled Galen Cook with a few different keywords and he was a lot easier to find than Bill Mitchell. I didn't even have to use US Search and pay their fees.'

Oh, Cook is easy to find. He's a lawyer and listed all over the place. Mitchell was a bit tougher. I put Skipp Porteous on it to make sure a second mailing isn't for nothing. I was happy the wrong Bill Mitchell was nice enough to call me and explain, and to return all the pictures, etc. If this person had trashed them and said nothing, I would have figured they were just ignored.

RobertMBlevins

***"Stop. You're

the Janet Fable, etc.

Well Great One, your panning of the Janet fable, socalled, once
again reveals the abysmal swamp of wrong information you
broadcast from, to the world your empty nothings and smut ....

You claim to be 'monitoring' the new Cooper site but you failed
again to see the new Janet NEWS!

Go back and re-educate yourself. I mean, every dictator
should at least be informed of what his chosen enemy is doing-
saying! Be a good boy and go back and get yourself informed!
Because you are vital to the progress of poor children needing
books and being taught by yourself how to think and not think,
according to your windy claim!

:D:D

Whatever...

I'm not discussing that anymore at DZ. I'm not even going to link the article on this thread. I don't care about any 'new' Janet Fable you have going. When I got to the part in the Utah Standard Examiner article where she claimed her letter to the Portland FBI was followed by a threat at her front door by the Man In Black who told her to STFU...and all her other claims...that was good enough for me. On that subject, the Standard article will be my main source. Works for me.

RobertMBlevins

Whatever...

I'm not discussing that anymore at DZ. I'm not even going to link the article on this thread. I don't care about any 'new' Janet Fable you have going. When I got to the part in the Utah Standard Examiner article where she claimed her letter to the Portland FBI was followed by a threat at her front door by the Man In Black who told her to STFU...and all her other claims...that was good enough for me. On that subject, the Standard article will be my main source. Works for me.

Totally agree. Is good enough for you and your readers.
Maybe some anthropologist will find you in 1000 years and win
a phD off your work! :D

You might get a footnote, on one atom of quartz!

Good night Ivene -

Good Morning to all:

Most of you are able to handle or ignore my postings. But, even that did NOT stop Blevins from continually using the thread to promote his book.

That other Thread:

I read the thread, but do NOT post and have NO desire to do so. They are NOT getting enough feed back that is NOT slanted from other pilots and others who have actually piloted the 727 or jumped from one.

NOTE:
Inappropriate postings (repetitive or inflammatory) in any category and with out an invitation would be grounds for jail time and perhaps terminal execution in the thread.

I read, but have NO desire to post there.
Reading the thread I was learned about the actions & words of another man who is NOT allowed to post here.

This provided this certain individual a place to show himself. This individual was by his claims NOT able to even READ the DZ.

This person is now probagating false & inflamatory information in one of the categories regarding specific individuals & discussed with the FBI in their office. Inappropriate conduct on the part of the FBI office in Seattle!

Discussing and Relating information regarding another individual who contacted the FBI about Cooper with another person with his own agenda is very inappropriate.

The FBI is not suppose to discuss behind closed doors another subject & share information about others involved in the case. (Very Unprofessional).

An attorney (with an agenda of his own) the FBI discussed Other? Is the FBI so miss informed that they do NOT understand his agenda - confuse and disfuse THIS attorney has been writing his own book for over 15 yrs & no book yet! He needs for anyone who could expose Cooper to be deceased...

It's been my experience that there is a marked difference between the civilian fans/investigators/interested parties who hover around DB Cooper...

And the people who investigate other famous cases such as Amelia Earhart, Jimmy Hoffa, or Jack the Ripper, for example.

Yes. Cooperland is different, of that there is no doubt. I would like to quote from my 2013 Newsvine article, Life in Cooperland, which I still think rings true:

'In the last forty-plus years, a cult of sorts has built up around Cooper. The word 'cult' itself has a negative connotation, so I choose to use the sociological definition:

'A self-identified group of people who share a narrowly defined interest or perspective...'

There are three basic types of people here. The first are the people who celebrate Cooper's life because he was the guy who 'stuck it to the man' for two hundred grand (just over a million in today's dollars) and never got caught. These are ones you mostly meet at the annual celebration in Ariel, WA on the anniversary of the hijacking. They gather at Dona Elliot's Ariel General Store and Tavern in Ariel, WA and party with a live band until late. Most of them don't want to know who Cooper was, because that would take the fun out of the whole thing. I understand this concept completely. In any case, a visit to this party is definitely worth the trip.

The second group are the unbiased civilian investigators, or writers with an interest in the case. This includes people like Wayne Walker, a retired nuclear consultant who maintains the best website ever created on Cooper. Or Geoffrey Gray, the author who wrote the most recent book on Cooper that was a New York Times bestseller. Another addition to the data on Cooper was the research done by the Citizen Sleuths. They are three people who were allowed access by the FBI to the physical evidence, and who later published their results on a comprehensive website. They are the finest that Cooperland has to offer.

The third group are the most dangerous type in this cult. They are the folks who either don't want to know who the hijacker was because they live solely for the discussion, or the people who push one suspect to the exclusion of all others. They can be mean, hateful, and will go to any lengths to convince you they are right, sometimes even lying if it suits their ends. If you aren't convinced of their viewpoint, they will occasionally take the low road and post the worst things imaginable on any article or forum regarding Cooper about anyone else investigating the case. These actions are often based on jealousy or outright hatred, and seek to discredit others investigating the case, or those with an interest, in order to forward their own agenda...'

Robert says: Some of the people investigating the case have been doing it for a lot longer than I have. Others are more well-known. And over the years, they have deluded themselves into the creation of a group I call Cooper Royalty. These are a core group of people, who although they might not share similar opinions on a given suspect, will circle the wagons and support attacks and lies on anyone who threatens the conversation that is not within their accepted circle. They FEAR newcomers. They fear that someone outside that circle of fantasy might be the Johnny-Come-Lately who puts the lie to all their years of work.

But what this does is have the effect of squashing any new, real investigation into the case. Cooper Royalty has been spinning the same tired theories, the same attempts to shift reality for years. They are chained to the Cooper Royalty Ferris Wheel, where they claim to encourage new discussion and openess, but in reality are AFRAID of it.

Problem is, you can't have it both ways. No one within that group will ever be ready to accept a truth unless that truth falls within the strict, narrow agenda set by Cooper Royalty. In reality, they plod through their 'investigations' as if they have a ball and chain attached to their leg. They are an oxymoron, an aberration within civilian investigation groups. And this hampers their efforts while discouraging the public from participating.

This is what I have observed since I first ventured into Cooperland back in 2008. :)