11 11
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

I already explained how TW and I are approaching the screenplay. We're sticking to the known facts on Kenny's life and taking some license on certain details of the hijacking. Not the known facts of the hijacking, but on how Kenny and Mr Geestman actually pulled it off. These are educated guesses based on our best information to date. I know you asked about that, but the truth is you don't care one way or another, correct? So why ask? :S

;)

RobertMBlevins,
I read your synopsis of the screenplay. Are you going to use Bernie's real name in the script? Seems like you could get sued if you come right out accuse a living person of masterminding the hijacking.

Why not? I'm okay with that. Let him sue us. Then he would have to answer all those annoying little questions. You know...where were you on Thanksgiving week with Kenny...why did you say on national TV you thought Kenny could be Cooper when you were with him...why did you lie to Marisa Kagan and History Channel staff when you said you hardly knew Kenny and thought he was a dishwasher...why did you say you were out to sea with Foss Tugs the entire year of the hijacking and Foss says you weren't...stuff like that.

I could go on. Don't get me started. We are well-prepared for anything from Geestman. Trust me on this. I didn't list the half of it. :)
I don't think this is entirely accurate. 377 could certainly shed more light on the legal side of things. But, I wouldn't think that Geestman would have to answer those questions unless he was charged with the crime or at least being investigated by law enforcement. Neither of which is the case. Secondly, answering those questions does not necessarily prove that he was involved in Norjack. Seems to me the accuser is the one with the burden of proof. Not circumstantial evidence, but proof.

This is just me, but if someone makes a movie and accuses me of a major crime. They are getting sued.

In the end, you may be right. Geestman may be up to his eyeballs in Norjack. But, if I were going forward with a screenplay saying as much, I'd want to be damn sure. (By damn sure, I mean like 99.99%).
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

I already explained how TW and I are approaching the screenplay. We're sticking to the known facts on Kenny's life and taking some license on certain details of the hijacking. Not the known facts of the hijacking, but on how Kenny and Mr Geestman actually pulled it off. These are educated guesses based on our best information to date. I know you asked about that, but the truth is you don't care one way or another, correct? So why ask? :S

;)

RobertMBlevins,
I read your synopsis of the screenplay. Are you going to use Bernie's real name in the script? Seems like you could get sued if you come right out accuse a living person of masterminding the hijacking.

Why not? I'm okay with that. Let him sue us. Then he would have to answer all those annoying little questions. You know...where were you on Thanksgiving week with Kenny...why did you say on national TV you thought Kenny could be Cooper when you were with him...why did you lie to Marisa Kagan and History Channel staff when you said you hardly knew Kenny and thought he was a dishwasher...why did you say you were out to sea with Foss Tugs the entire year of the hijacking and Foss says you weren't...stuff like that.

I could go on. Don't get me started. We are well-prepared for anything from Geestman. Trust me on this. I didn't list the half of it. :)
I don't think this is entirely accurate. 377 could certainly shed more light on the legal side of things. But, I wouldn't think that Geestman would have to answer those questions unless he was charged with the crime or at least being investigated by law enforcement. Neither of which is the case. Secondly, answering those questions does not necessarily prove that he was involved in Norjack. Seems to me the accuser is the one with the burden of proof. Not circumstantial evidence, but proof.

This is just me, but if someone makes a movie and accuses me of a major crime. They are getting sued.

In the end, you may be right. Geestman may be up to his eyeballs in Norjack. But, if I were going forward with a screenplay saying as much, I'd want to be damn sure. (By damn sure, I mean like 99.99%).

I think you are totally correct. I think Mr. Blevins is being very
naive (and blustering). Situations like this can get very nasty and
the collateral damage alone can be worse than any judgement,
even if the person being sued is judgement proof which I assume
Blevins is. A good young attorney on Geestman's side could make
a name for himself with a case like this. All Blevins has is
circumstantial hearsay with nothing that goes to the heart of
the DB Cooper case. The whole thing seems crazy to me. Just
my opinion. Hopefully 377 will comment - :D

ParrotheadVol

Seems to me the accuser is the one with the burden of proof. Not circumstantial evidence, but proof.

Thank you for saying what I was trying to say in a post about Seniors and Abuse and the organizations that protect them. I erased the post because Quade made me think I had said something inappropriate, but I was quoting advise I was given.

I have tried with all of my heart & soul & at the expense of 18 yrs of my life to protect those who where ONLY a part of the past and as far as I am concerned victims the same as myself. No one deserves to have their lives disrupted or scoffed at because they had a connection to the man who was Cooper.

Duane was such a man - he actually had NO enemies except one ex-wife. He was always able to sweet talk or double talk himself out of trouble 98% of the time. This is a man who spent most of his adult life encarcerated off & on from the age of 18 to the age of the age of 48.

He didn't just GO straight after Nov 24 1971. It was a LONG process with many set backs, but there is NO need to spell out the details....things I know about and thing I have not told.

People LOVED him - and they just looked the other way. No one really wanted to believe he was a man who had spent 17 yrs plus of his life in prisons and with a record a mile long. I will explain that at another time in the future, but NOT tonight.

Duane Weber was unique - for a criminal!
Perhaps he is the only one I have ever truely known....I know cons can sweet talk their way out of just about anything, but that was a characterist Duane did NOT possess in his early yrs of crime.

Of Course, one has to look at all of the arrests he had - and wonder WHY and HOW he managed to continue to have arrest after arrest and why he was NOT prosecuted for all of these crimes.

The story of Weber & how he went straight is a mystery in itself! Why so many people loved him & never saw the criminal ex-con side of him? Perhaps NO one will ever know who he really was and HOW he managed change and to survive....

Was he just an ex-con gone straight? No that is NOT it. I am really a blank for words to describe the man I knew as Duane L. Weber, other than he had many friends who loved him and he left behind a lot of positive memories.

He had a way connection to the younger generation...and it was always in a positive way. Duane Weber was loved by many people for the man they knew -It is the man we did NOT know that is a Puzzle to us all.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Information U need to provide to the man who did the testing on the bills:

I just remembered something about our trip to WA. We spent the night in The Dalles because that was Duane's goal.

BUT, first we stopped in Biggs & Rufus.
There was a woman who had a store there & it was closed - now I only remember her first name.

Second there was a Motel & Duane stopped there to find out about Mattie (her nephew work or owned it).

Duane makes a trip the next morning leaving me at the motel in The Dalles for over 5 hours.

It just hit me - When did this MATTIE die.
Was she still alive & is she the friend Duane's he went to see or was it his intentions to see her husband?

I do NOT remember the history on Mattie I was provided - so much I am loosing everyday - my memory lets go of a names or a detail.

Duane told me he had gone to see a woman and her husband had died. Was Mattie's husband alive in 1971? He told me the reason he was soiled was she ask him to move something in the shed. When he moved things for her - there was rotten wood.

Question - Was Mattie's husband still alive in 1971 and why did Duane go see her or was his intentions to see the husband or her nephew? Why was he asked to move something unless it was something they were looking for - something hidden in the shed.

If the money was in a closed container & some had been damp and then dried over a period of time - and in a shed without heat or cool, What would be the amound of deterioation of the bills and the rubber bands.

If this was the location - the leak would explain thewater damage Could this would explain why there were NO diatoms on the bills and the condition of the rubber bands?

What kind of bugs does Oregon have in the ground and in sheds near rivers in that area?

I say FIND where Mattie was living in Sept. 1979 & you will find where the money or part of the money was buried.

It would be better to send me a personal email about this....as I may not feel like coming to the DZ.

I posted this information on the DZ and the woman's name and the nephews name are in the thread. My memory as of late has been very bad.

The files are stacks of papers I not longer have the ability go thru. If what I am thinking is true - then we are ON to SOMETHING.

The man who did all of the money tests should be sent samples of the ground and where the shed was. It would be were Mattie was living in 1979.

Qhat did her husband do and who were his friends? Was he alive in 1971 and who all lived in the home she lived in during 1971.

skyjack71

Information U need to provide to the man who did the testing on the bills:

If the money was in a closed container & some had been damp and then dried over a period of time - and in a shed without heat or cool, What would be the amound of deterioation of the bills and the rubber bands.

Qhat did her husband do and who were his friends? Was he alive in 1971 and who all lived in the home she lived in during 1971.

Jo, Tom is now saying he is not sure there were no diatoms on
the bills. He just didn't notice any on one bill. So saying no
diatoms on the money may be incorrect, and Tom only had three
bills to examine of the total found money .... ok? It's better to
wait on this ... current data is inconclusive.

G.

Georger says in part:

'I think you are totally correct. I think Mr. Blevins is being very naive (and blustering). (*regarding using Geestman's real name in a screenplay*) Situations like this can get very nasty and the collateral damage alone can be worse than any judgement, even if the person being sued is judgement proof which I assume Blevins is. A good young attorney on Geestman's side could make a name for himself with a case like this. All Blevins has is circumstantial hearsay with nothing that goes to the heart of the DB Cooper case. The whole thing seems crazy to me. Just my opinion. Hopefully 377 will comment -'

Well, first...I am not 'judgment-proof'. They could go after the trust fund, I suppose. There is also the income from Adventure Books, and our savings gathered from a dozen years of cleaning for high-profile customers at top rates. Since Gayla and I have very little family, and we DO know what 'poor' is like, (we didn't always do as well as we are now) we also made a habit of denying ourselves certain luxuries in the interest of retiring comfortably. The only reason I don't drive a new car is because I hate making car payments.

Besides...you missed the obvious facts. Geestman's already been included in a publicly-available report to the FBI that is being downloaded an average of twenty or more times a week. He is the subject of a book where it can easily be proven that 'Mike and Katy Watson' actually refer to Bernie and Margie Geestman. (He was provided a half-dozen free copies.) In addition, he went on a television show that was already confronting him on his possible involvement in the hijacking. His entire family is aware of this situation and they take two views on it. Most of them (his sister's side of the family) think he could be involved. The rest are keeping quiet, and this is now three years and more. In my opinion, the screenplay MUST include the real names of the people involved. This isn't just a novel, you know. If anyone picks up the script, they're going to want copies of everything we have on these people, and the script won't makes sense if I change the names. Neither will the outside materials.

Also...I am not a film producer. Even though the screenplay uses the real names of the people involved, it would be up to the production company to decided whether to use their real names in any possible film. And they would run it through their legal team first, I'm sure. Our own attorney says he would love to take a shot at Geestman, but since nothing has happened so far from Geestman, I doubt he will ever get that chance. You also keep referring to the witness testimony against Christiansen as 'hearsay'. It is NOT hearsay, which is where people testify to what they heard someone else say. All the witnesses testified to things they actually witnessed, or knew directly. There IS a difference.

In the end, the responsibility will fall to any film production company that may decide to pick up the script, and perhaps the insurance company they use.

On a lighter note, I guess I can provide at least the FIRST name of my co-writer. Wouldn't you know it...her name is Tina. :)
Edit: I noticed over at the alternate site a page had been created with public links to different DB Cooper items. I also noticed the DB Cooper Page at Adventure Books was not included. That page contains the publicly-available evidence on Kenny Christiansen of course, including the report sent to the Seattle FBI.

This is not a real big deal, but I would remind 'you guys' of three things:

1) For a site that claims to cater to the public, and is looking for imput from the public, you are being discriminatory on what you think the public should see regarding Cooper. Which means you play pick-and-choose on what you believe they should see. This approach is almost always a loser.

2) It's more your loss than my gain. Were I to post up a link to your forum under 'Recommended Cooper Resources,' (there are a few listed) your traffic would increase greatly. Restricting membership is one thing. A lot of sites do that. Trying to put blinders on the public is quite another.

3) Some of the links you listed go to articles and sources that promote William Gossett as the best suspect for the Cooper hijacking, while you pretend that Christiansen doesn't exist. This proves you are slanted. ;)

propblast

What are the classic good books on Norjack.

The ones that have been around?

For factual content Himmelsbach's book and Gray's book would
head the list. These should be supplemented by the flight comm
Transcripts, readings at Sluggo's website, selected posts from
Dropsone circa 2008-09 when Ckret and Snowmman were here,
followed by the Wiki article and a few factual summaries of the
case that were posted on a few aviation websites c. 2006-2008.
That would give you a good general knowledge base. That may
be more reading than you want to do -

There is new material and solid discussion occurring on Shutter's
new site. Im not advertising that but it's just a fact. Tom is back
and others are due to join in - the new discussions show
promise.

Perhaps some day the FBI and the Smithsonian could work
together to historically document the Cooper case.

georger

***What are the classic good books on Norjack.

promise.

Gray's book? You've picked on Geoffrey Gray more times than I can remember. You said what he wrote about you was inaccurate. You've questioned several key points he made in the book. You've even quoted him as saying I was 'mentally unstable,' and 'untrustworthy'. (That last one Gray denied to me in an email, by the way) So that makes either you or he a liar, in my opinion. You two can work that one out on your own.

This is probably the best list of books currently available on the Cooper case, according to Shelfari. All can be found at Amazon.

Skyjack

Norjak

D. B. Cooper: What Really Happened

D.B. Cooper: The Real McCoy

D.B. Cooper: Dead or Alive?

The Secret History of D.B. Cooper

Into The Blast - The True Story of D.B. Cooper - Revised Edition

D.B. Cooper Hijacking: Vanishing Act

D.B. Cooper Case Exposed: J. Edgar Hoover Cover Up?

The UNSOLVED HIJACKING of FLIGHT 305/How Justice Was Denied

I have to add Ha Ha Ha by DB Cooper. It may not be true, but it's certainly entertaining. Get a copy through Dona Elliot, owner of the Ariel Tavern.

RobertMBlevins

******What are the classic good books on Norjack.

promise.

Gray's book? You've picked on Geoffrey Gray more times than I can remember. You said what he wrote about you was inaccurate. You've questioned several key points he made in the book. You've even quoted him as saying I was 'mentally unstable,' and 'untrustworthy'. (That last one Gray denied to me in an email, by the way) So that makes either you or he a liar, in my opinion. You two can work that one out on your own.

This is probably the best list of books currently available on the Cooper case, according to Shelfari. All can be found at Amazon.

Skyjack

Norjak

D. B. Cooper: What Really Happened

D.B. Cooper: The Real McCoy

D.B. Cooper: Dead or Alive?

The Secret History of D.B. Cooper

Into The Blast - The True Story of D.B. Cooper - Revised Edition

D.B. Cooper Hijacking: Vanishing Act

D.B. Cooper Case Exposed: J. Edgar Hoover Cover Up?

The UNSOLVED HIJACKING of FLIGHT 305/How Justice Was Denied

I have to add Ha Ha Ha by DB Cooper. It may not be true, but it's certainly entertaining. Get a copy through Dona Elliot, owner of the Ariel Tavern.

You are incessant. ... with the same trash talk over and over
and over ..............................................

Ive covered all of this countless times. You keep bringing it up.
READ THE THREAD ...

Nothing else I or anyone else can say. Unless of course you
writers, Gray and you, want to settle your issues, and leave the
rest of the world out of YOUR PETTY PERSONAL PROBLEMS for a
change.

[:/]

Money Triggers:

Seems like NO one is really interested in solving the case, just rehashing all of the debatable stuff.

No one is interested in chasing actual information:

Two friends of Duane Weber aka John C. Collins who were jumpers.

a. One was definitely in WA that was Harris.

b. The other I am NOT sure of his background, but when Duane asked were he was now - the reply was either N.C. or S.C. and this was in the early 80's.

c. Paperlegs (Richard Peterson) - the exwife told me that she and his wife were friends and there was a picture of the two of them together.

d. Mouse

If the FBI checked these thing out they would find the connections of Weber/Dusty/John or Johnnie whatever name he used with the other guys....Just remember the Johnnie Jar.

Since the FBI didn't investigate these things then there is NO question in my mind that the Cooper Incident was masterminded by the government itself or the individual or individuals were at one time involved in activities the government does NOT want to publically acknowledge.

Georger you know who Kissy Kissy was and it is time U acknowledged this - When I contacted "them" yrs ago - your name was given to me. Your real name is a common name so maybe just a co-incident, but not likely considering your demeanor regarding the subject of Cooper & when your real name is mentioned.

When I learned your real name was - it was right there in my notes from yrs before. I made these contacts very early on in my investigation of Duane's past - but I was quoted the privacy act so to speak.

Even Sluggo was part of this - you see he let his guard down when he spoke about a race car driver - that Duane also talked about and we went to Cook-out at a place in Ga. I did NOT at the time understand what Duane's connection was to all of these guys.

I expect Sluggo is deceased or incapacitated even though some of you claim recent contacts...

I also believe his visit to me was to find out HOW much I REALLY knew! I did NOT tell Sluggo everything. Sluggo was supposed to be a pacifier, but he pulled out when he realized - the only way to stop me was to ignore me.

So am I bluffing or am I spelling it all out?:P[:/]>:(;):| MAYBE it is just a GOOD STORY? Do NOT take that statement to the bank!

skyjack71

Money Triggers:

Seems like NO one is really interested in solving the case, just rehashing all of the debatable stuff.

Georger you know who Kissy Kissy was and it is time U acknowledged this - When I contacted "them" yrs ago - your name was given to me. Your real name is a common name so maybe just a co-incident, but not likely considering your demeanor regarding the subject of Cooper & when your real name is mentioned.

MAYBE it is just a GOOD STORY? Do NOT take that statement to the bank!

I dot know anything about this - nada.
Never heard of it before except in your posts.

THE TRUTH IS FAR MORE BAZARRE THAN ANYTHING BRUCE COULD EVER CONJURE UP!

Bruce has NO idea that Cook is using him. Remember that Cook has UNION connections big time...

Georger you know exactly who is pulling the strings. There WAS MORE THAN ONE reason I referred to Galen Cook as the PUPPET master....he had and probably still has UNION connections. Was COOK not a UNION ATTORNEY - is he still working for the UNIONS?

Cook has for yrs tried to derail Cooper with many suspects and is always in the middle of the action - SUPPOSEDLY! His real & only purpose is to derail the truth! That is what he is paid to do!

I do not know HOW Galen inherited this job, but he did! When the older guys died off a younger guy had to be recruited to carry the torch!

The TRUTH is so far beyond those who think they are in the know it is NOT funny!

The most gulliable of the Cooper groupies was chosen to write a story so bizarre it would derail any further investigations into the Cooper incident. AS usual Galen is earning his way by pulling the PUPPET strings!

Problem is they have NOT been able to DERAIL JO just yet. Now they are depending on Mother Time to do the job!

So if any of you think JO has totally LOST it - well, that is just NOT true.
Remember this Galen was with Tosaw when he was a kid - so who better to carry on the JOB.

Remember the FAT LADY? I used to sign off with "IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS". Well, Jo is not fat and she can't sing - she is typing as fast as she can. Not even taking my medications so they do NOT get in the way of my thought processes.

georger

I don't know anything about this - nada.
Never heard of it before except in your posts.

Well, then PERHAP you need to SIT down with me and TALK! I don't mean in a public forum...Really do NOT believe you are that SIMPLE. You come off with slanted ideas - that seem to waiver very often....why I thought you were connected to the RANCH out of TX. This sounds like a riddle unless you know what I speak of! Bet 377 knows exactly where I am going with this...I am just NOT BRAVE enough to shout it out- Not, just yet!

Reminds me of the Wolf and the Fox - which is faster and quicker and which will slaughter the lamb?

Georger: I won't quote you over. Look...I don't have a problem with Geoff Gray, I never have. I only met the guy ONCE, you know...and that was at a book signing in Seattle. Afterward, he invited me and five other people next door for a drink and a discussion. I didn't even talk to him there. I mostly spoke to retired FBI agent Bob Fuhriman regarding the Tina Bar money. Later, Geoff Gray and I exchanged copies of each others' books (signed) and I apologized to Gray for Skipp Porteous cutting him out of the information loop on Kenny Christiansen.

Then I gave Gray a flash drive filled with every picture, document, etc we had gathered up to that point on Christiansen. He thanked me and everyone went home. Except for maybe five or six emails in a four-year period, that's been the extent of my contact with Geoff Gray. I consider him very talented and a real nice guy. If you would stop quoting Gray saying certain things about me which you know perfectly well not to be true, we will get along just fine.

You may not believe this, but I do have some respect for the long-term work you've done on the Cooper case. I'm not stupid, you know. I know you were a go-between for Tom Kaye and the obtaining of the evidence from the FBI. And I know you've worked on the case for years.

I suggest we both move on from any further personal posts and stick to the case.

Just HOW long are U going to THINK about the things I have stated. DON'T THINK too LONG because I CAN find someone who WILL hear me I AM going to TALK!

I have been talking about the past things I know I can prove or disprove...and it is TIME the FBI listened to me - because there are OTHERS I hope who are.

The FBI didn't even respond to the message I left and I am not going to the efforts of composing an email w/pictures that are never acknowledged...

So MUCH I want to say - SO much I HAVE to say. I told the FBI, but they turned a deaf ear YRS ago - ORDERS from WASHINGTON! Yet, they entertained the idea of twisty butt presenting DL Cooper - actually HOPING the public would BUY into it and they could DITCH Cooper....well, that BACKFIRED! Right?

I am just hoping the DZ holds on long enough for someone to listen. I am afraid to say names and details in a public forum - I NEVER did THE BLEVINS THING!
Humiliating Good people. I have withheld names and specifics.

"Duane Weber knew people in High Places and if you want to be around to play with your grand Kids destroy all you have and never look back". I took that threat literally - and so did one of my daughters.....and so did her husband. I have an 18 yr old grandson I only got to see twice in his life. He told me not long ago - a woman he cannot remember. "I love you Grandma Jo". My daughter was trapped in that ice storm for 11 hours plus and she kept going till she got home.

SO if the DAMN FBI had PROOF Duane Weber WAS NOT COOPER why have they not made any confirmed statements and have shown proof - other than the flimsy information they made available --- in 2001. YET, the FBI wants me to PROVE Weber was Cooper?

HEY, even in 2000 on the PHONE the FBI had INCORRECT information! DUH! They had the WRONG army # - one that was ON a DOCUMENT they made a copy of ...well, it was CORRECT on the document - but the FBI agent researched the WRONG man.

If they made a simple mistake like that - how the hell did they RULE Weber out?

Just like the CAMINO records - they didn't even try to find out the REAL name of the man in the picture! It was NOT either of the names - provide with the captions.....and there was 2 men in those pictures who went on to be JUMPERS! The names given to one name - the man was NEVER in CA. I actually yrs ago talked to his relatives twice over a period of yrs - same story twice.

Amazon

Praise the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Yes. I have trust issues going sometimes in Cooperland. I will freely admit that, although I don't think we should flog the details on that one anymore.

If I announce who in Seattle is helping me run up the screenplay on the Christiansen story and creating the storyboards we will use...are people going to start trashing her on the internet?

Tina has had time to absorb my detailed warnings about Cooperland and she's pretty tough. (Not THAT Tina, ANOTHER Tina :)
Imagine it for a moment. Running up a screenplay with someone where you have to warn them about the fallout first from others studying the same subject. (Cooper) And that it can get ugly pretty fast. This is a very hard thing for me to do with a perfectly nice lady who hadn't a clue what might be in store for her from Cooper Nuts. We spoke about it on the phone recently. She told me not to worry about that, and I believe her. She's getting ready to make an announcement on her Facebook page anyway. I told her: 'You decide when and what you want to say...'

Here's what I say:

'Trust is a hard thing to come by these days...'

Kurt Russell - The Thing

Non-Cooper: Posted already on another thread. Looks like they found the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in the South China Sea. Crash site seems to be just east of the original flight path, in the same general vicinity as the point where the transponder stopped transmitting. Article and video HERE.

I created a rough image showing the location of the alleged debris field.

Update: CNN was wrong on the coordinates. I have replaced the original image I did with a better one. 'A' is location of debris. Other mark is approximately where the transponder quit transmitting.

Jo wrote

Since the FBI didn't investigate these things then there is NO question in my mind that the Cooper Incident was masterminded by the government itself or the individual or individuals were at one time involved in activities the government does NOT want to publically acknowledge.

Thats just a wild guess Jo and probably incorrect.

It is so common for stumped investigators of unusual matters to blame it all on a govt conspiracy. You see it in UFO circles all the time. The preppers think everything is a govt conspiracy.

I'd bet HUGE odds that NORJACK was not a govt op, not even tangentially.

Now if you will excuse me, I'll board my black helicopter and fly to the next disinformation assignment.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote***Since the FBI didn't investigate these things then there is NO question in my mind that the Cooper Incident was masterminded by the government itself or the individual or individuals were at one time involved in activities the government does NOT want to publically acknowledge.

NO RE-think your reply!
The Individual or individuals were at one time involved in activites the government does NOT want to publically acknowledge

JO IS POSITVE OF THAT STATEMENT!
Other wise explain the threats I received from 2 specific individuals & conscience statements made to me by 2 FBI agents. Deliberate or perhaps erroneous statements regarding the past of Duane Weber? So what do U think - Erroneous or deliberate?

If Erroneous statements by the FBI then they NEED to re-investigate the past of Duane Weber & SUPPORT those claims with ACTUAL documents - NOT summaries made after the fact with NO DOCUMENTATION of Weber's where abouts in several of these time frames.

Such as: the summary regarding the yrs from 1945 to 1949 - NO ACTUAL documentation ever made available...just summaries with NO background docs. Those missing time frames support what I was told.

Then we have NO explanation why WEBER (a convicted felon) could have been arrested many OTHER times and they didn't HOLD him or send him to court or to jail....did the system fail?

NO CONFIRMATION or DOCUMENTATION of his life as John Collins - yet he had a WIFE during this time - common law - but, still a COUPLE. 1962 to 1966. THAT is a 4 yrs span and they have a SS for John Collins. They KNOW were he worked and who he worked for!

They also have other names & SS used by the woman he was traveling with...1963 to 1966....those are the YRs in question! Did she also just GO POOF during a 3 yr span of time. She met him in 1962, but that is story I have more than one version of.

Mr. Attorney U can't answer that one except with suppositions & in this case if you were trying a case representing Weber - Documentation would be required by the government to prove their allegations....he committed a specific crime in those missing times.

Jo wrote

NO RE-think your reply!
The Individual or individuals were at one time involved in activites the government does NOT want to publically acknowledge

JO IS POSITVE OF THAT STATEMENT!

And 377 is positive that Jo is simply guessing. You have no evidence that anyone associated with Norjack was involved in potentially embarassing covert govt activities.
You are just speculating.

Being positive isn't enough Jo. It isn't even close. You need incontravertable, unequivocal, probative
E V I D E N C E.

EVIDENCE, not opinion, speculuation or wishful thinking.

In the absence of EVIDENCE it's all just a guess.

And BTW, FBI screwups, failures to investigate and prison record errors are not probative evidence linking Weber to Norjack. They just show that errors and subjective decisions were made. You insist that they were intentional and designed to conceal Duane's alleged involvement in Norjack. But that's a GUESS, nothing more.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.