47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I can't view it anymore because I only have window 7 xp.

I need another computer just for surfing I guess - but hardly can afford that. As it stands if the diagnosis is BAD - I will just sell everything I own & spend what is left & of my life in WA fighting this battle right in their own backyard.

If you are you going to die & we are all going to die - some of us sooner and some of you later. Why NOT spend what time fighting for a cause and vindication.

If the tests & the result are BAD - then WASHINGTON look out - cause I will tell the story as it should have been told YRS ago.

Preserving my integrity will MEAN more to me than living a life that would be compromised....

The living expenses out there are really high. Have no idea how the move would affect my medicare, my supplement and my drug program and my monthly income.

I am used to living pretty good - so I won't live in a dump. I am not rich, but I do HAVE standards. No shared walls and NO shared halls. My own walls and my own front door and back door....I like my privacy and I will have that privacy.

My life is an open book - so if the nut cases think they are going to do me in - WELL think about it again! The horrible threaths made - are unacceptable in my world & unacceptable according to the constitution. A renegade attorney proclaiming FBI connection for his own profit & self promotion attacks one old woman, with threats of having her institutionalize....just to shut her up & get her out of the way! THERE is something wrong with that. I want to know if the WA FBI actually stands behind his actions?

That so called attorney * FBI confident has tried to de-rail Jo Weber for 15 yrs just to make her GO AWAY. WELL, that is only going to call ATTENTION to the situation.

Before they could COVER their tracks - I had already COPIED & prepared everything I needed for the FBI in Wa and DC. IF that fails and before I depart this world it will go to every newspaper in the USA...and it is already making trips abroad.

If this man is REALLY an ATTORNEY with an INSIDE to the FBI - DUHhhh! Just that fact alone - needs to be a public thing. THAT one man with a target & a purpose is allowed confidential information is in itself a major FLAW with the FBI and with the INVESTIGATIVE organizations and the Personnel of those organizations.

This attorney became very volital when I mentioned the BRR! The camper. The rest of the history - history I could NOT possible know if I had not been TOLD. Go back to that post and then look at what happened in that OTHER place.

What he forgot was I was the one who gave myself that title - NOW he claims to own that also!

All of this from the Crazy, Delusional, Off Her Rocker OLD Lady (a name I gave myself). IF the FBI actually condones the tactics and the ethics of this supposed insider Attorney in the state of WA then the USA government has a VERY big problem.

LET the world decide when they have ALL of the information! The FBI & the GOVERNMENT & their jockey attorney are aware most individuals with knowledge of this old case are deceased or dieing. IT has become imperative to SHUT Down the only story that has ever actually explained all of the missing pieces.

THEY didn't know how much until the last couple of yrs! NOW they (I say "they" because a certain attorney claims an intimate connection and inside with the FBI) wants to demean and to ridicule and to have any statements she has made be declared null & void by questioning her mental stability & capababilities.

The Cooper case was a SHAM from the beginning! History & facts prove this!

A lesson in History:

Fragmented so you guy have to find the pieces of the puzzle, but it is mostly in one part. Couple all of this with the other stories in the thread about this same organization.

:PSouthern Air Tansport Boeing 727 N5092 in 1968

"Oak Tree" was the code-name.
An joint intelligence venture between the CIA and the Indian Intelligence bureau.

1962 Crew of Intermountain Aviation of Marana, AZ had come into contact with the Indians! That explained one PATCH I sold at the garage sale - had NO ideas what all of those patches were (thought just something he picked up at an auction). They were things from Intermountain archives. I never forgot that on patch!

Former CAT, Air America & Intermountain - Conie Siegrist and Garfield Thorsrud of Intermountain. ANYthing starting to Gel on the other side?

Plan starts with Southern Air Transport of Miami to do an overhaul on some of the C-46Ds - Southern Air and Air America - both things Duane spoke of and both thing his wife spoke of. He was doing some work there.

:oInstallation of High Mountain telecommunications systems. Think about what this must have entailed?

All of this during the MISSING yrs of the life of Duane L. Weber - 1962 to 1966. The wife even had a picture of her and Jane (Paperlegs wife) taken about 12 miles from (In Plane Site). This is where they scavenged parts to alter the planes - they couldn't manufacture them....too many times planes that were NOT actually being scrapped just taken to "In PLANE Site". GUESS what - some of those where the altered planes and planes sacrificed for parts to get the JOB DONE! NO time to manufacture so improvise!

The lives of people depended on them doing this right -starvation was on top of the list.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo wrote

Plan starts with Southern Air Transport of Miami to do an overhaul on some of the C-46Ds - Southern Air and Air America - both things Duane spoke of and both thing his wife spoke of. He was doing some work there.

C-46s are ancient WW2 piston engined cargo planes Jo. Despite their age they did fly for Air America for a surprisingly long time. Dr. Joe Leeker is da man on Air America aircraft history. He is the guy who verified your claims that 727s were used for airdrops in SE Asia and sent me the video.

Here is Joe's treatise on the C 46s:

http://www.utdallas.edu/library/specialcollections/hac/cataam/Leeker/aircraft/c462.pdf

Your obsession with Galen and his alleged slander is absurd. Just ignore him and get on with your life.

He IS a lawyer. He has NO FBI credentials. Get over it. What a huge waste of time crowing about his obscure attacks on you and trying to get the FBI interested. I still can't find Galen's alleged slander online. Had you not repeatedly republished it it would have faded away.

As for your reference to Oak Tree, see this: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3426156

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

As for your reference to Oak Tree, see this: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3426156

Would love to me Joe Leeker & I have copies of somethings he did - such as Mission to Tibet. Some of the stuff is over my head, but I do OK making old lady sense out of them. I may have printed those other article, but I don't know - I have SO MUCH stuff I can't keep up with it. THIS one was in a special file - labled MOST IMPORTANT RESEARCH ever!

Unfortunately unable to open those files anymore. A few wks ago tried to up-date my browser & them had a computer bill. The young man who came to the house left me in worse shape than I was - he did NOT "get OLD people", but my regular tech picked up and worked on it at home with NO additional Charge. He is a great guy.

Need a new computer, but I am terrified I will loose files the way I did before when got a new computer. Never found the adaptive whatever to make some of the files readable. Some of them were unreadable with this computer. New computers require some other type of service other than dial up - the computer tec KNOWS my limited capabilities & that I have to budget things very closely. I could keep this old one for all of my files, but need something else to access the sites you guys go to. I used to be able to get to them, but they are using browsers way above the capabilities of my computer my skills & dial up.

Just like things OLD and Easy Like everything else in my life.

Made the mistake of throw out some stuff in the Kitchen - but when I went to replace it - nothing in the store works and they are difficult to open and everything is kid safe (which make it UN-accessible to old people).

After I finally get the Boost opened I will be damn if there was NOT another tab under that - ONE OLD people can't open.
Then I stab a hole in it with a knife and use the knife to peel it back ... that leaves foil all around the edges...I am getting dangerous with knives! What if I swallow one of those small pieces of foil?
Makes drinking it out of the bottle impossible & is is not the same with a straw and putting it in a glass is Yucky!

Everything has to be child proof which make it old people proof. I have beat lids to get them off and sometimes just have to give up and do without the product, until I can get it opened on another day.

I been trying to find out if Gar Thorsnud was still alive and more about him. That is NOT a name you forget if you have ever heard it before...I remember it because it is DIFFERENT and NOT COMMON. DON"T even ASK me where I heard it - because u like others would NOT believe it.

When we went out - we sometimes ran into others who would call out "DUANEee"or like the other guy "JOhnnnn" - Duane would always excuse himself and go forward to meet the individual before introducing them to me! A couple of times I caught this but he alway glazed it over and I just put it in the back of my mind....left it in the past - like a good wife.

Goodnight - VERY tired tonight.

"I take pride in being pre-banned from the alternate site on Cooper that was created by Shutter.
I had to say that. It's crash-and-burn all the way, which is what happens when you try to restrict viewers and all voices involved in the investigation of the case."

Robert, you might want to look up the word Hypocrite. why are you, as you like to say, censoring your slide show?

people interested in attending the private (and final) showing of the Christiansen Slideshow the second Saturday of August in Auburn

"

wonder how many thousands of people are missing out on DB Cooper from the library, and schools? do you remember why that filter is on there in the first place? with it being the "dead zone" as you call it, how would they even know about it?

you constantly tie up the thread. you keep saying you don't want to talk about KC, but if you scroll back, that's all you read about. you were told several times that the filter will be removed when a better filter is found. the site has just went public 3 days ago, so unless thousands of schools, and people lining up at the library waiting to catch a peek of the site are upset, they will have to wait a little longer (*laughs*)

Also, how did you come to the conclusion that many are banned from this site that are on my site? Cook, and Meyer. two people? Bruce is not permanently banned, so how does that add up to many? it's my right to choose who I want on MY site. you didn't make the cut, sorry. If you wish to advertise on the site. I can direct you to the proper channels in the up and coming months. I won't allow it for free like they do on here. even though you have been warned.

DB Cooper is not exactly the hottest thing on the internet in case you didn't know. when you take away all of the BS & bickering there is not a lot of conversation. you were banned how many times on here, 3, 4 times? and were given another chance to come back. that's what I'm doing with people who have been banned from here! it's no different. is the site 100% perfect? hell no, but it's being controlled. I'm not in the game for views, and publicity. I made a site for people to come and discuss the case. Cook has been a challenge, but he has simmered some. if it continues, it will be addressed.

"Not picked up by Google" your cleaning service site is on a free website isn't it? how searchable is it? I put the site on a free server to make sure interest was there before buying a domain. you were told this many times, but choose to try and discredit by using the unsearchable clause. you know very well that free servers are not searchable. things take time. I'm not worried about any "crash and burn" in the near future. I've even had an offer for partnership.

Is there anything else I can help you with?, or will the whining continue?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert, that blocker isn't blocking anyone. it's another weapon for you to use. Quade doesn't sit here waiting on someone to say something that isn't true, and sweep in throwing a yellow flag. when has Quade ever asked someone to retract something said?

"I take pride in being pre-banned from the alternate site on Cooper that was created by Shutter.
I had to say that. It's crash-and-burn all the way, which is what happens when you try to restrict viewers and all voices involved in the investigation of the case."

How many people have been banned on this forum? 377 has tried dozens of times to get Snow back on here, so I guess dropzone is restricting all voices involved in the investigation of the case.

Again, for a site that you seem to think is nothing sure has a lot of discussion revolving around it. your still trying to control the internet. you and Jo seem to be the ones worried about the site. what did 377 tell Jo?

"Face it. You're not an admin, or even a moderator. You serve merely as a shill for the 'protected' folk, some of whom were banned from Dropzone for engaging in the same thing...lying or attacking others."

The samething happens here! a lot worse. you guys can't even discuss Cooper! where is Quade coming after you with your constant disregard to his advertising rule? thousand of attacks on here, is everything on here truthful? you keep acting like my forum revolves around you. Galen was asked to present some sort of supporting evidence. I'm not going to remove the comments. it's like television, if you don't like it, don't watch it. what sort of proof have you shown to dispute it? instead of Galen out right lying as you put it, now you are saying he is stretching the truth? "Cook may have stretched the truth a bit with his Porteous/Blevins stuff " I don't have time to investigate your BS. the comments stay. Jo's mental state was brought up, and I stopped that. that's out of line.

"You bypassed me in favor of these people, and allowed them to continue the same behaviors on YOUR site? As soon as it opened?"

Really? it's your judgment that is poor. first of all the comments are a small percentage of what is really discussed on my forum. 98% is Cooper. you can't even come close to those numbers here. do you think I really want to continue this on my forum with you on a daily basis, are you kidding? 994 comments in a little over 3 months. probably 25 about you and Jo. ever heard of a mountain out of a mole hill? you would tie both forums up single handed. it's not going to happen, and I'm not going to continue to volley with you here.

"You live by a double set of standards, Shutter. And the truth is that anyone from the public who comes to your site and starts pointing to KC, or to me, or offers any kind of support about KC in the future, you will start getting nervous. Will Cook tell more lies and put you into the role of defending him again? Will the newbie have to be crushed by your 'protected,' 'made the cut,' folk? "

you are incorrect, again. we have discussed KC. you not making the cut has nothing to do with any "newbie" coming to the forum. you try to revolve everything around a certain point. you didn't make the cut for reasons explained. if a newbie comes in and does the same. he will get the boot as well. you are lying by stating I'm protecting Galen. he has been warned, and was asked to present some sort of proof. why in the world would I get nervous about KC? there is absolutely nothing to be nervous about with that subject. let's see what people think who haven't been to the forum. I would guess you don't have the new link?

http://www.thedbcooperforum.com
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I don't really care what you think one way or the other. your views on everything are constantly challenged. you are correct, you have been beating it to death. didn't do, or change anything! my goal has been achieved. I have a forum where DB Cooper is discussed, and drama takes the backseat. it doesn't freeze the thread like it does here. arguments are extremely rare, something again you find plenty of here.

I suggest you contact Galen, like a man, and straighten out the mess you continue to create. your constant whining about Galen is old news. confront your problems, stop making them everyone else's. I have confronted him. I told him to prove what he is saying. I'm out of it. clean up your own mess dude!

do you need an email, or phone number? or do you wish to continue the drama? I come right here and confront you. it's a little different with the two of you guy's, but they have ways of speaking without the use of a forum. try it. he is the one saying crap about you, so you need to confront him. that's how it's done.

RobertMBlevins

***I don't really care what you think one way or the other. your views on everything are constantly challenged. you are correct, you have been beating it to death. didn't do, or change anything! my goal has been achieved. I have a forum where DB Cooper is discussed, and drama takes the back stage. it doesn't freeze the thread like it does here. arguments are extremely rare, something again you find plenty of here.

I suggest you contact Galen, like a man, and straighten out the mess you continue to create. your constant whining about Galen is old news. confront your problems, stop making them everyone else's. I have confronted him. I told him to prove what he is saying. I'm out of it. clean up your own mess dude!

do you need an email, or phone number? or do you wish to continue the drama? I come right here and confront you. it's a little different with the two of you guy's, but they have ways of speaking without the use of a forum. try it. he is the one saying crap about you, so you need to confront him. that's how it's done.

"I don't really care what you think one way or the other..."

Nothing like a little self-deception. Of course you do, or you wouldn't be responding in-depth and offering up excuses.

I'm not contacting Galen Cook directly about anything. I think my previous comments and the screenshot with the illustrations speak for themselves. As far as the alternate site, I hope you guys come up with something decent in the way of evidence. I have said that previously. I have no interest in posting there, even if it were allowed. We can but hope that if posters on your site offer up additional lies in order to make themselves look better, or others worse, that you will address them. Otherwise your credibility will suffer. That's up to you, of course.

Comments regarding the Decoded episode: It's been three and a half years since that episode first aired. Most of it is accurate, a few things are not. One of the reasons for this is because it was filmed between July and October of 2010, aired in January 2011, and much more was discovered about Kenny after it aired.

For example, we know now that Kenny did NOT pay full cash for his house in Bonney Lake. A portion was financed.

It's too bad producer Pete Berg couldn't convince witness Helen Jones to go on the air. She would have confirmed that Bernie Geestman was with Kenny over the week of the hijacking. Kenny admitted it to her about six weeks after the crime. This would raise the question on why Bernie decided to tell the Decoded cast he thought Kenny could be the hijacker. Unfortunately, although Jones spoke to me and Berg, she was afraid of Geestman, and said so.

People can pooh-pooh this point all they wish, but you still have to wonder why Geestman tossed Kenny under the bus like that when he knew perfectly well where Kenny was the week of the hijacking. He was with him. So where's the alibi? A very simple concept, but also very important.

"He's lying!"
Bernie Geestman about Robert Blevins on Decoded.

Geestman lied when he said he visited Kenny as Kenny was dying. Testimony from Carolyn Tyner, one of Kenny's caretakers, is very convincing. Tyner said the only people who came to see Kenny were his doctor, some hospice workers occasionally, and his brother Lyle.

He lied when he said he was gone for ten to eleven months of the year in 1971 for Foss Tugs. Foss says so, and I believe them.

He lied during his original interview in Port Angeles when he said he didn't know the details on how that 5K from Kenny ended up in his sister's pocket.

Even NWA historian Bruce Kitt said that if Kenny was flying the Orient routes that crews seldom intermingled and Kenny could have easily gone unrecognized.

Of course, none of these things can prove Kenny and Cooper were one and the same. They only prove WHY Kenny ended up on the suspect list. Had Helen Jones and Bernie Geestman's sister Dawn Androsko ('I stick with what I said, but I'm not going on television against my own brother...') agreed to appear, I think the Decoded folks would have broken through Bernie's lies easily. :)
Good luck with the film script, Tonto!

Or as they say in Hawaii and Auburn: "Hui Nui, Pooey".

Gray says "Hello, Tonto!: :D

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Good luck with the film script, Tonto!'

Thank you, Kemo Sabe. Storyboards are pretty much done. Co-writer is handling that part. I am doing the actual script file via Celtx software, which I find easiest to use. We agreed she's better at the boards, while I am better at creating dialogue. :)
I'm glad you showed some interest. I asked my co-writer if she minds if you see the first three pages of the script. She said okay as long as I redact out her information. She doesn't want to go public until August. Can't say I blame her. She's seen some of the attacks Cooperland occasionally likes to put on other Cooper folk. ;)

As far as the script, we're probably going to open with a scene of the actual jump by Cooper, and just after he jumps from the steps, we go to the farm scene and move on from there. I probably should delete this version and show the real version. And I will...just give me a few minutes to move the scenes around. (done)

Here's email for you from a fan!:

quote: "Let's see......Blevins bragged about interviewing
Rataczak. Interviewing Bill Mitchell. Interviewing Tina Mucklow.
Having face time with the FBI. Reviewing the Palmer report sent
to him by the Palmer family no less! Being a chosen speaker at
the WSHM series on DB Cooper. Results: none, nada, zip. I
think this bit about the film script is another contrived line of BS
to get others thinking he has something. So far.......he's just a
known BS artist supreme and con man. He's better at writing
the dialogue? WTF does that mean? Making up more shit, I
suppose. Like Captain Scott going to the back of the plane to
have dialogue with DB Cooper. "The True Story!"
Blevins is the diarrhea artist of all time. It's just oozes off his
pen.

No wonder we couldn't sell any of his damned books!"

RobertMBlevins

***Okay only 4 more days of school left then it's summer!

That's great. I think kids today get cheated on summer vacation due to all the in-service days or whatever. Back in the day we got a solid summer off. First week of June until after Labor Day weekend.

Dropzone isn't the only place I post up this or that. I like sites for writers. One asked the question, 'Why Do Kids Read Less Today?' and I said this:

'The internet has to be the biggest reason why many people read less these days. But we're in transition here, too. Interest in reading must be built by the parents and the teachers from the start. It's only a matter of format. These days, you're working with the Connected Generation and it's about putting reading in their faces, not directing the methods they actually use to read. Basically, reading is just absorbing words into your brain written by other human beings. The 'how' isn't important. Only the action itself of reading is important.

For example, libraries with paper books may not interest them if they can get the same thing on the internet. So in order to create a new crop of readers from the Connected Generation, you have to direct them to the connection. Kindle books, articles in digital format you think they should see, or a classic writer's entry at Wiki. To them, paper is not for writing or reading unless they have to, and most don't WANT to. It's a tough concept, and anathema to some, but it's reality.

Teachers and parents should go with the flow and understand these concepts. Instead of giving your kids hard copies of books, give them a gift card to Amazon, a Kindle, and pre-load that sucker with the basic classics instead. When they're little. If you catch these kids when they're young with these things, they might actually read the books you suggest. As they get older - like all readers - they will become more selective and pick and choose what they like. You just have to get them started. Start young. That's the key.

With the Connected Generation, this might be the best way to do it. It's not the delivery system. It's the end result that counts...'

Some people just THINK they know me. They really don't. ;)

That's interesting. You remind me of - Richard Nixon. ;)

He was stationed at the Naval Reserve station while Pat worked
at the bank as a teller. At the Christmas Eve party Neimeyer
went to dance with Pat because 'Dicky' wouldn't dance. Pat was
just sitting there by 'Dicky' all bored and stuff. Neimeyer went
over and asked Pat to dance, and she looked at Dick, and he
said "yea go ahead". Neimeyer and Pat had been dancing a few
minutes when Dicky got up and through a fit and walked out to
the parking lot! Pat told everyone, "Oh he'll be OK", but
eventually Neimeyer and Phil and a few of the other guys went
out with Pat to find 'Dicky'. At length they finally found him
huddled up in the back seat of John Head's car, crying his eyes
out and mumbling something! They got him back in his own car
and Pat drove him back to their barracks on the base. We didn't
think much of Dicky but we did like Pat. When the commanding
officer found out what had happened he had Dicky transferred
out. We hated to see Pat go and some of the gals kept in touch
with her for years. But that crazy son-of-a-bitch Nixon became
President of the United States!

Very likely Blevins you will too! ;):D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

Nixon? I loved his TV appearance. The man himself? Not as much.

I have to admit I never thought of myself as Presidential material though...uh, thanks I guess. :S

It's downright weird of course that you would post over a comment about Kids and Books and the Connected Generation, and then respond to that with some obscure Richard Nixon story.

You know that, right? It's WEIRD.

Weird is the word Dicky!

We'll send somebody out to get you home after you've had a
long cry. Give Pat/Gayla our regards. Have her send Mary some
White House plates!

That's the difference between us. My stories are real. Yours are
contrived bullshit looking for sympathy and forgiveness!

Turn the lights out as you leave your next breakin!

AS USUAL!

Robert Blevins AS usual you have to make a deal out of something.

I did NOT ask the QUESTION or make the statement OUT of IGNORANCE!

I HAVE the records & the story the WIFE told. Duane and his "wife" stayed in Missouri while he was doing parole. The brother in law and his wife's sister offered them opportunities in CO.

When Duane LEFT he was NOT in violation of Parole....not that I am aware of and it had to do with another matter.

He had permission to go to CO where his wife's family lived and employment secured for them by family members. They both had jobs and intended to stay in the area - but, the FBI came looking for Duane! The brother-in-law was contacted as that was the CONTACT number Duane and his wife left with the STATE of MISSOURI!

This was told to me by the ex-inlaws. WHY the FBI was looking for them had NOTHING to do with VIOLATION of parole! They wanted to asked him some question about a car?

I was never privey to the FBI's side of that story.

If Duane WAS in violation of parole - he would have been taken back....but, the FBI never revealed to me what the resolutions was. The CAR was found and returned and presumably the owner did NOT press charges. The car was loan to them - but supposedly not supposed to have been taken out of the state.

I do KNOW they used fake names for a short period of time in N.Orleans and they stayed with an old friend for a couple of wk or months. That OLD FRIEND had quiet a reputation in HISTORY!

RobertMBlevins

I promised in a previous post I would show my interview with Writers' Mag.

Attached. They had to shrink it down for the PDF, so there's a lot of hyphenations that don't appear in the article itself. Doesn't matter. I always give it to folks straight-up, whether they like it or not...or whether they agree or not.

"Say hello to the bad guy..."

Thanks, Robert. That was an interesting article. I know you probably think everyone is ragging on you, but in this case I'm not. It's actually a real comment.

I read the first few pages of your Kenny script you posted in the last week or so, and this article said the biggest issue you had with writing was unrealistic dialog. I have to say when I read the script and you were writing about Kenny telling his parents he had joined the army, and they talked openly, honestly and very matter-of-fact-ly that he couldn't because he was gay. That struck me as very unrealistic. In the 1940s (and even well into the 1990s) it was not something that was talked about. Kenny's family said they knew he was gay, but it seems highly unlikely Kenny ever admitted it or the family ever talked about it. In fact, I still think that was Kenny's secret he couldn't tell his brother. He didn't know he brother already knew.

MarkBennett

***I promised in a previous post I would show my interview with Writers' Mag.

Attached. They had to shrink it down for the PDF, so there's a lot of hyphenations that don't appear in the article itself. Doesn't matter. I always give it to folks straight-up, whether they like it or not...or whether they agree or not.

Thanks, Robert. That was an interesting article. I know you probably think everyone is ragging on you, but in this case I'm not. It's actually a real comment.

I read the first few pages of your Kenny script you posted in the last week or so, and this article said the biggest issue you had with writing was unrealistic dialog. I have to say when I read the script and you were writing about Kenny telling his parents he had joined the army, and they talked openly, honestly and very matter-of-fact-ly that he couldn't because he was gay. That struck me as very unrealistic. In the 1940s (and even well into the 1990s) it was not something that was talked about. Kenny's family said they knew he was gay, but it seems highly unlikely Kenny ever admitted it or the family ever talked about it. In fact, I still think that was Kenny's secret he couldn't tell his brother. He didn't know he brother already knew.

Oh! So Logical - best logic I have seen applied to the Blevins story. Bennett you are great! First time anyone put into word the best case senario - and what many of us thought!

One time when I spoke with Lyle - that was the vibrations I got and stated my feeling. Lyle also told me - when he sent the Letter he just thought IT made a good story.

His wife per Lyle is a writer...I forgot what his explanation of that was. I have more important things to remember now - like to go to bed or to eat.

RobertMBlevins

******I promised in a previous post I would show my interview with Writers' Mag.

Well, thanks for the comment about the article. Because the editor had to convert it to a PDF for me, this left much of the text hypenated though. Guess she forget to set the Word doc to 'no hyphenation'. :)
The script will have to be completely edited after the first draft, of course. But the scenes about Kenny and his family, and the fact they knew he was gay are true, and Kenny's parents did warn him that he could get into trouble by lying to a recruiter about his sexuality.

Over the years I have interviewed several members of Kenny's immediate family by phone, email, and sometimes even in person. (Bruce Christiansen, Kenny's nephew, was a live interview)

They all gave me the same story. Everyone knew Kenny was gay by the time he reached sixteen. But he kept it hidden very well from anyone else, including his schoolmates and friends. This situation (staying firmly in the closet) was quite common back in those days. There were a lot of reasons for this. Job discrimination, being picked on by others, and an instant 'no' on military service being a few of these reasons.

So...Kenny took a chance and lied to the recruiter, and in my opinion served this country with distinction. I'm sure there were thousands of in-the-closet gay folk who have served in every war this country has ever fought. Kenny's case is not unique.

I get asked sometimes that if Kenny were actually Cooper, why did he do it? He had no criminal record before the hijacking, and none afterward. (Porteous checked) So why?

I have two answers. First, I think he was tired of the struggles with NWA. This was a guy with a lot of pride. He was a paratrooper. He went to Shemya Island, a nasty freezing rock, and served NWA there for nearly five years when the average stay was eighteen months. He quits. He gives them another chance later. Almost 15 years later he's making crap money and trying to get by with all the strikes. He lies to people and says he makes more than he does. (Dawn Androsko testimony) On the other hand he writes home about his frustration with the strikes and his lack of money. And I think at some point he said 'enough'.

But that alone wouldn't have pushed him to pull off a hijacking by himself. Or even to plan it himself. I think Bernie Geestman prodded him into it. Everyone I've ever spoken to who knows Geestman called him a liar and a crook, yet he has no record either.

Geestman, as prosecutor Scott Rolle said in his email, was a 'tough nut to crack'. I had the same experience with him. I am convinced that Margie Geestman was telling the truth about an incident that happened six years after the hijacking. They were now living at least part-time on the property in Oakville. And a guy they knew named Dick Blume, an ex-paratrooper as well, died on the Chehalis River. He lived alone in a house in Oakville. He was also a drunk. The next day, Bernie was seen with a number of boxes of Blume's personal effects and going through them in the shop building Bernie and she owned there. When she questioned him about it, he told her to get out and forget about it. The boxes mostly contained photographs and other personal items. The next day they disappeared.

This may correlate to why Bernie did the same thing at Margie's ranch in Twisp in 1994. He broke in less than a month after Kenny died and stole personal papers and photo albums belonging to Margie. (And it's a hell of a drive from Woodinville to Twisp.) I have wondered whether Bernie approached Blume at some point about hijacking a plane, and was looking for anything Blume may have left behind implicating him. I have copies of order forms for house plans with Blume's name on them, but they were actually ordered by Bernie Geestman. They date from about 1968, so Geestman knew Blume for around ten years at least. Blume was five six and had blond hair and blue eyes, so he couldn't have been the hijacker. I checked with Porteous when his name came up.

Bernie Geestman. No matter where you look, who you speak to, it's always the same thing. He and Kenny. Geestman the liar. Geestman the crook. I still haven't figured it all out yet, but my gut tells me that if Kenny was the hijacker, Geestman assisted him and probably talked him into it. I also believe he was the one who took the Christmas picture in 1971.

BTW: Minor error on the picture. I said the developer stamped FEB 72 on it. I checked the photo files again, the originals. It says MAR 72. But I think the Christmas wreath on the door says it was taken sometime between after the date of the hijacking and New Years.

-------------------------------------------------------
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life...'
Winston Churchill

You seem to contradict yourself above, and still don't address
Mark's question directly ...

Plus of course the greater fact you denied for years here Kenny
was gay, or 'really gay', or __________ you fill in the bank which
you won't. Now you deny you ever say he wasn't gay! On any
account of your present dialectic, you steadfastly denied being
gay played any role in KC life, period.

About 1 year ago you shifted strategies ad began saying openly
Kenny's family knew all along he was gay! (Gag us with a silver
Cracker Jack - what else is in your box of tricks!) :D

You still avoid: was Geestman gay!? Was Thanksgiving 1971
a gay encounter in the "trailer at Paradise Park", or wherever it is
you have now moved the scene of that weekend between
Geestman and Kenny to, too ?

Oh the drama and the certain uncertainty and confusion of it all!

I guess we stay tuned for your next revision of the last revision.

Maybe you will return to "Kenny wasn't gay at all - really!"
(Only on Thursdays)

to be continued ... :S:S:S:S:S:S

The record is clear. Your whole time here has been spent in
management, managing one failed claim after another.

As the world of Blevins Turns.

Play it again Sam. It's forever! (or until the script is done and
fails birthing a new set of theories and script).

The Weber Effect.

RobertMBlevins

I answered Bennett's question very well. And you sir, are full of BS. You got questions? Email them to me. Because that's the only way you'll get any answers and that's only if I'm in a good mood. And with you, that is doubtful. Your obsession, your agenda is obvious.

I'd say you did answer my question. I just have to ask it very precisely because we all run information through our own personal filters and sometimes we don't all see it the same way. And, to be honest, you very often have a take that is different than others.

My point was, I had never heard that Kenny's family said they didn't believe Kenny's deathbed confession wasn't that he was gay, just that they already knew he was. Back then, homosexuality was not something anyone talked about. We've come a long way in the last few years, but even when Bill Clinton signed don't ask/don't tell, support for gay marriage was still in the high 30s of approval. In the 1940s, being gay made you a social outcast and subject scorn at best and violence at the worst.

The candor described in your script of the conversation between Kenny and his family about his sexual orientation might not be unusual today. But, in the 1940s, it seems more likely the subject was not discussed much if at all. Your source on how much it was talked about between Kenny and his family would pretty much have to be Lyle, but your interviews with him, as far as I've seen were never published.

MarkBennett

I answered Bennett's question very well. And you sir, are full of BS. You got questions? Email them to me. Because that's the only way you'll get any answers and that's only if I'm in a good mood. And with you, that is doubtful. Your obsession, your agenda is obvious.

I'd say you did answer my question. I just have to ask it very precisely because we all run information through our own personal filters and sometimes we don't all see it the same way. And, to be honest, you very often have a take that is different than others.

My point was, I had never heard that Kenny's family said they didn't believe Kenny's deathbed confession wasn't that he was gay, just that they already knew he was. Back then, homosexuality was not something anyone talked about. We've come a long way in the last few years, but even when Bill Clinton signed don't ask/don't tell, support for gay marriage was still in the high 30s of approval. In the 1940s, being gay made you a social outcast and subject scorn at best and violence at the worst.

The candor described in your script of the conversation between Kenny and his family about his sexual orientation might not be unusual today. But, in the 1940s, it seems more likely the subject was not discussed much if at all. Your source on how much it was talked about between Kenny and his family would pretty much have to be Lyle, but your interviews with him, as far as I've seen were never published.

This is very simple.

Proof No.2 There s a nice working search function here. Always
has been. Go back and read Blevins' first series of 'gay
interpretations' of Kenny vs. what he is saying today. His
current revised interpretation began (what?) about a year ago,
maybe a little earlier with, .... the family always knew. :D

Proof No.2: Farflung debated with Blevins constantly on all of
these points related to Kenny's gayness. Go back and read Far's
posts! Blevins refused to even acknowledge of answer most of
Far's posts ... just as he avoids answering today.

I could pull up those posts but i6t takes a lot of time and frankly
would do not good - Blevins would just morph and deny. His
tactic is to just wear everyone down. The 'problems' then go
away, magically and Blevins can always come back to his
standby: "I never said that!"

This whole issue of Kenny's being gay has evolved in Blevins'
hands like no other issue here. Blevins if you notice is still
insisting that Kenny's Big Secret had nothing to do with his gay
life. Kenny's colorectal cancer is even unrelated and due to
atomic tests at Bikini Atoll, and if not that then the supernova
in CanMaj V3534-3566-J!

Blevins has only answered our question: IS GEESTMAN GAY
OR NOT once, by saying 'Geestman was married' ! B|

If Blevins had all of this detailed information four years ago why
didn't he present it then? Who are we?" His whipping boys? His
pump boys?

:S:S:S
The story always changes to fit current circumstances here.

RobertMBlevins

Whatever they are paying you, it isn't enough. Or too much, depending on how you look at it.

Your Attack Dog stuff is seen through easily by others with any common sense.

And exactly WHO are you again? I must have missed that part. Most people who ask questions of me at least have the courtesy to identify themselves. As far as I know, you could be some fourth-grader from Stockton, CA who is really good with a computer. :)
Wait. I know. You're that guy from the Geoff Gray book who keeps speaking for him, and posting up false quotes by him...when Gray already said he didn't say those things you attributed to him. Like I was 'untrustworthy,' and 'unstable'. You remember now, right?

'It's coming to you now...'

This must be at least the fifth time I've made this offer to you: Would you like to see his email on that?

Just wondering....:S

Well for the umpteenth time yes. Gray said you were unstable,
untrustworthy, and a serious scoundrel who should not be
trusted. He referred to transactions and dealings that
he was aware of. He didn't want to elaborate and I didn't push
Geoff to explain. All I asked to prompt all of this from Geoff was
if he knew who you were - you had recently arrived here at
Dropzone and were crashing the gate by attacking Sluggo and
others, after being here only a month! I thought your behavior
was a little 'strange' to say the least so in talking to Geoff about
other matters, I brought your name up ... and Geoff gave an
instant very strong negative response!

There it is again for the millionth time. Now STFU!

Gray trashed you completely in that phone call whether you like
it or not. Facts are facts! You can continue to try and wallow
out of this any way you want. At this late date years later why
are you still bringing this up!? You tactics here at Dropzone over
the last four years speaks for itself. We don't even need Geoff
Gray any more. You are a proven liar and manipulator here by
your own actions and words, since August 2010! You have
created a new record while trying to get of the old one that
preceded you here, and that is clear for anyone to see!

Geoff said it not just once but THREE TIMES, as you damned well
know. Three different phone calls.

The last time he said it I posted it here just minutes after he had
said it over the phone to me, quote:

"You can't believe anything he says! Everything he says is
highly highly highly suspect, very highly!!!, highly."

Three "highly"(s). One "Very Highly".

In other words, just as Farflung always charged you, "he makes
stuff up and is a liar".

There! Do you finally have it? Got it?

CAIN YOOO REED? And the same goes for ABEL! Tell Mommy to
tell the SNAKE!

The very fact that you have singled me out and put ME
through all of your shit, is fact enough on it's own! You started
out here at Dropzone by attacking Sluggo and I watched that
series of exchanges rather intently. Sluggo didn't take it very
long and just left Dropzone - a huge loss to Dropzone! But you
didn't mind. It was exactly what you wanted. You have tried
everything in the book to get me banned here and it hasn't
worked so far! That is WHO and WHAT you are. Blevins, as
defined by your own actions here at DZ since August 2010.

No other record or proof is needed

"Everything he says is highly highly highly _ very highly!_
doubtful. You know that. Why do you persist?" Answer:
"Because I am there and have to endure his shit and you aren't!"
Geoff laughed and said, "Yes. That fucking place is a pit of
vipers. Now you know why I won't go there. Just set Blevins
aside. Everyone knows who and what he is or if they don't they
will in time..."

Any more questions? Mister RobertMBlevins, ?

WHO am I? Well, the question is: WHO ARE YOU!? My suspicion
is when you lift the veil of YOU (and Jo Weber), there really isn't
much there at all. Just empty space! You and Jo Weber are
nothing but a work_in_progress constantly probing and ploying
like a virus looking for some route of entry into normal healthy
people and the world! You are a parasite. Otherwise, you don't
exist at all!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Below is your response to Blevins but this last paragraph is UNCALLED FOR:

WHO am I? Well, the question is: WHO ARE YOU!? My suspicion
is when you lift the veil of YOU (and Jo Weber), there really isn't
much there at all. Just empty space! You and Jo Weber are
nothing but a work_in_progress constantly probing and ploying
like a virus looking for some route of entry into normal healthy
people and the world! You are a parasite. Otherwise, you don't
exist at all!

Jo Weber is much MORE than an EMPTY space or a work in progress. I probe & I search, but NOT always inside of this thread . The demeaning statement including me needs to be addressed.

YOU have claimed many individuals said certain thing, but YOU are VERY SENSITIVE about who U are. We all know Blevins has created his story as he went along & his objective was a book & a movie.

When YOU lump JO in with Blevins - that is a very large leap. Jo has been at this for 18 yrs & she had offers from more than one writer & a movie contract, but that is NOT what I was looking for. I wanted ONLY one thing - that was The Truth!

What have I found in you - a man who will go where-ever he has to go to keep the turths from being told. IF YOU had ALL of the expertise & information you have calimed over the yrs - then perhaps you should REVEAL yourself for all to judge.

YOUR background, employment, personal life, your educational background & I have only ONE QUESTION.

HOW the hell did you get sucked into the Galen Cook Vortex? I have offered you the opportunity to read all 8 inches plus many more on a disk that I have NOT printed regarding the self estemed Cook.

YOU actually bought into his lies & the world of deception he lives in. YOU have to be aware he is sneak, a liar and an abuser. (That is evident by his posting regarding Jo Weber & Tina). He will twist or step on anything that gets in his way if it is NOT going his way.

YOU bought into Galen. but WHY? ONE visit with me to read and view the many communications he made with me & you will see what he really is.

You continue to lump me with Blevins and that will be your downfall. Has GALEN ever asked you to view his PROOF - with both sides in black & white and other communications?

YOU didn't approve of his actions with Tina! You and I were at one time in line on that, but how quickly you forgot the ABUSE Galen tossed out there! Now he is acting all chummy with you & talks about going see Tina with ALICE.

A Frost BITE day in Haiti!

Galen DOES not have the contacts with the FBI he claims - if so - some HEADS of some FBI agents will be rolling! I have not felt well enough to fight with you guys - so I am letting others take what we have and get everything in MOTION. Did you know that "SOMEONE" is reading the crap that GALEN has been spouting off & has access to the exchanges I made with Galen.

YOU swing from one end of the pendlum to the other. WHY you even mention my name along with Blevins is puzzling other than YOU are just ONE of Galen's PUPPETS?

He claims he doesn't want to post here, but since he can't he wants to destroy anything or anyone he considers a threat.
YOU are beginning to sound like just another one of his puppets. I fell for that, but quickly saw thru him.

Eventually U will be on his list, but perhaps U are too old or not important enough for him to worry about. After U are gone he will slander U from one pillar to the other if he considers anything you have offered worth while - he will take credit for it.

He couldn't find TINA & I did ! NOW he will DO whatever he can to make that go away...yet, I have GALEN'S WORDS in BLACK AND WHITE. ALL OF THEM!

Supposedly you & Galen are connected - but WHY would you want to be connected to someone as unscuplous as Galen. You were supposedly concerned about Tina being contacted & now you are BEFRIENDING her attacker!

U have the unmitigated gall to call me a parasite! [:/] Your own words make you a parasite who crawls from host to host speading a deadly virus. Is this HOW U want to be remembered someday?

If you open your PM - I will fill you in on something - but NOT tonight. I am not feeling well & need to lie down.