13 13
quade

DB Cooper

BruceSmith

But then again, I did have two glasses of wine and was seated across the table. :)

I asked my daughter to vote also....she said...Who???

Reply:

I get that a lot. Anyway, tell Michelle I say "Hi."

And thanks for, um, voting....

Didnt Bill Mitchell look at photos of Duane, and said "no way" -
ears waaaaaay too big. Nothing about him even resembles
Cooper.". ?

skyjack71

You try and intimidate me and violate the rules of this forum by
using my name, and now you want me to help you! ?

Take down your post naming me!

Was Too Late, but wait U posted a picture of ME & I keep my ugly old mug out of the public. It is too late for you take the pic out - so we are even.

Of course now I am what - 10/13 yrs older . UGGH wouldn't was to see a picture of me now at 73. Maybe I should post a picture of U. Betcha think I don't have one! U DO000uuuu NOT want to BET.

So play nice. Did you enlarge that composite? I know it was the OFFICIAL composite used until they decided after all the publicity regarding Weber to use the OTHER composite!

Seems like you ignore the TX hints. Afraid of a little mud pie? It is time for you to discuss WHY and HOW you got involved in the Cooper thing to start with.

When that pie hits the target - don't lick your lips.

Jo you need to get help.

Conversation over.

RobertMBlevins

******To Bruce Smith:

Before you go any further with your explanations...

You should know....

I NEVER delete emails unless they are obvious spam. I keep them in organized folders, arranged according to either subject or person.

Gmail provides enough space for life. And the email search function is easy. Same thing with the Comcast mail account I used before GMail.

No worries. I'm not going to post your emails, or call you out publicly any further. But we both know the truth on what happened. You don't really need to revise here at DZ, but if I were you, I would drop this and move on.

Oh...I also sound-recorded the interview and later made it into a Win media file. Just like the other ones I posted up the links to at the website, the ones from the radio stations. You never know, the radio stations might clean their old files, right? Or disable the links. So I made copies in order to continue to make them available. Yours, I didn't post to the website because of the situation surrounding it. At one point, I was very angry with you for misrepresenting yourself. I got over that long ago, and I learned a lesson. This is why I only deal with legit media these days and verify their info FIRST before speaking to them. You got past me because back then I wasn't hip to Cooperland and wasn't watching.

It's not my wish to embarrass you.

But in reality, all you did was post the interview at Dropzone and then whine greatly because I wouldn't give you the names of the witnesses whose names I changed for Blast. You know that. I know that. Move on, please.

PS: I don't need suggestions from you on subjects to write about concerning Cooper or anything else. After writing nearly 500 illustrated articles at Newsvine, a few humble books, editing a sci-fi magazine, creating another book BASED on the mag that included more than 40 science-fiction authors from around the world, and roughly sixty additional books edited for outside authors...:)

Well, you get the idea.

Some people would immediately jump to the ideas of -
sterilisation and eugenics!

Its a double edged sword, in case you don't know!

What you think is opportunity - could be confinement!
That's what the phrase: 'give them enough rope and they will
hang themselves' is all about.

And imho you and Jo have 'done the job"!

Mr & Mrs Cooper Zombie.

Have you and Jo got (disinformation) cells in Islamibad ... with
a 3d printer at the other end ?

B|

LOL where do you get this stuff? Cells in Islamabad? 3-D printers? Zombies?

And for the record, I'm pretty much against the concept of eugenics and forced sterilization. Just saying. ;)

The reason I posted up a link to Escape Velocity - The Anthology is because that book defiinitely shows I have interests more important than anything Cooper. It was done five months AFTER the book Into The Blast was released. EV does very well through Ingram, but very poorly at Amazon. I never figured that out, but I don't care. Geoff and I edited those 45 or so stories, created the most stunning cover for it you've ever seen (back cover is the famous Earthrise shot from Apollo 8, front is NASA artist's rendition of Mars' Mount Olympus) and I love that book ten times more than anything Cooper. Just imagine publishing more than 45 authors at the same time, representing sci-fi writers from all over the planet. Cooper? Hah. EV was a beautiful thing, baby. Members of the British Science Fiction Society wanted to nominate it for Anthology of the Year...but they couldn't do it because AB is based in the United States, even though some of the writers were British.

Where do I "get this stuff" ?

Reading your posts.

Simple.

BruceSmith

But then again, I did have two glasses of wine and was seated across the table. :)

I asked my daughter to vote also....she said...Who???

Reply:

I get that a lot. Anyway, tell Michelle I say "Hi."

And thanks for, um, voting....

Funny...you mean, Nicole? :P
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

georger

Cooper.". ?

NO does NOT resemble what he said - I was reading the email yesterday.
Wasn't it yesterday - you and Galen claimed I NEVER contacted Mitchell?

Guess you two need to get together on your stories! If I didn't talk to Mitchell - per you and Galen - How would I know what he thought. YOU guys now do a DOUBLE TAKE and flip things to cover your lies.

If the ears were the only problem - perhaps he needs to see the new pictures - what a difference! A close hair cut versus a neatly styled length can make ear less apparent - then there is always the glue! ;):). Why don't you treat some poor little girl with BIG ears to a good hair stylist and watch the amazing thing they can do.

The grapevine is claiming there are people crawling all over them Thar Hill down in the xxx area.. What are they doing - having a Cooper Clue Search?
You mean you haven't gone to see if you can find the prize? Tell Linda hello when you find her - maybe she knows where the treasure is.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"...Didnt Bill Mitchell look at photos of Duane, and said "no way" -
ears waaaaaay too big. Nothing about him even resembles Cooper?"

Reply:

I think I heard something like this. Not sure who told me. I've never spoken with Bill Mitchell, so I don't know for sure.

His 17-page transcript of his interview with the WSHM is excellent, but he doesn't mention Duane at all.

skyjack71

Cooper.". ?

NO does NOT resemble what he said - I was reading the email yesterday.
Wasn't it yesterday - you and Galen claimed I NEVER contacted Mitchell?

Guess you two need to get together on your stories! If I didn't talk to Mitchell - per you and Galen - How would I know what he thought. YOU guys now do a DOUBLE TAKE and flip things to cover your lies.

If the ears were the only problem - perhaps he needs to see the new pictures - what a difference! A close hair cut versus a neatly styled length can make ear less apparent - then there is always the glue! ;):). Why don't you treat some poor little girl with BIG ears to a good hair stylist and watch the amazing thing they can do.

The grapevine is claiming there are people crawling all over them Thar Hill down in the xxx area.. What are they doing - having a Cooper Clue Search?
You mean you haven't gone to see if you can find the prize? Tell Linda hello when you find her - maybe she knows where the treasure is.

Weber:
a valgus deformity consisting of outward angulation of the distal segment of bones and joint in left leg. Hip locus likely source.
Unequal leg length growth ...

*Common causes of Valgus Knee in adults include arthritis, knee-leg-hip trauma, and congenital deformity or weakness that manifests over time into adulthood. Easily detected in standard posture tests.

Tell us about Duane's alleged LEG BRACE!, Jo .... got any photos
showing him wearing it? .... or have you already posted a photo
of him wearing it .... in plain sight!? (and just kept it quiet).

B|

How much time do you spend creating those images?

Do you believe you are The Second Coming of Farflung?

I have to tell you. I seldom check them out because I already know what to expect. It's like that scene from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid when they rob that first bank in Bolivia and their Spanish is a bit weak:

'Skip on down!'

I do have some thoughts on Cooperland in general.

They are here. I was also wondering if you have a nickname. 'Max' comes to mind. B|

Duane fell and fractured his leg during that last yr of his life - he had a soft removeable cast, after that he used a cane - BUT this was on the VERY end of HIS life.

ODD Duane NEVER COMPLAINED about PAIN. Not one time - JUST remember that. When I think about the pain I have and I complain about it.....HE NEVER DID! I think that is amazing.

In fact it basically gave me goose bumps.

NOW GEORGER - you posted a pic of me so I am coming back at you. I made one simple request of you regarding the Composite pic I sent you. To enlarge it to letters size and then compare it with a picture of Duane I will provide. Learning how to use this new scanner / copier and this was just one of my experiments.

RobertMBlevins

How much time do you spend creating those images, Georger?

I have to tell you. I seldom check them out because I already know what to expect. It's like that scene from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid when they rob that first bank in Bolivia and their Spanish is a bit weak:

'Skip on down!'

They are here. I was also wondering if you have a nickname. 'Max' comes to mind. B|

What? No cute pictures in response?

Frankly, I'm disappointed.

I think it's time for a little CCR to cool things down around here. :)

Read the article: You say the least about the one person who has had the longest run. Duane Weber.

Cook has Cooked his goose with the FBI by association with Bruce. What a team - I have black and white proof of the antics of Galen Cook and Bruce has show himself a sneak and as slight of hand as Cook. Both of them think they are crafty - yet, with Cooks participation in this - as an attorney, I think he blew his credibility.

He thought he was just dealing with a woman who would fade away - he didn't know I kept detailed notes and these 2 individuals continue to promote their story using and abusing things - JO Weber did many yrs ago. YOU know it just proves the world is going to hell in a basket.

I doesn't pay to be a good citiizen and try to do the right thing. It doesn't pay to go to the polls and vote - the right person never wins.

Then there is you - I spent 17 yrs in this battle and you gave Duane 1 paragraph. The reason you do not go there - is because YOU KNOW he was the only REAL candidate.

Why the FBI dropped the ball - maybe it was orders out of DC....my contact came out of DC. The man who knew who Duane Weber was, but had to go to his grave without being able to disclose it.

Think about how they shifted using the only composite that had any legitmacy. When I went public the only composite out that was the one I use. Galen used the same composite as I did - and it went wide spread public. but alter to appear to be Gossett. Most people did not catch this.

Because of Cooks continued changing of the flag and his 1st affiliaton was as a UNION attorney.
Remember that the union infiltration was my first place of attack.

I was battling to find more out about the company who inflitrated UNIONS - a prior employer of Duane. Duane worked insurance programs with union affiliation.
They finally decided I was not a threat to them - but, if they had learned I was - a trip to the Miami area - well, I might have been fish bait.

It was after this I had a very serious auto accident - but, I won't go there. Strange the people who hit me went POOF! My going public and the accident seemed to go hand in hand....

In 2001 - because of the accident and the results of the publicity - I sat back for a while, but in 2004 - Galen is pushing his suspect and in 2008 Blevins is pushing his suspect. Still I just stayed in the background but I had a voice - The Drop Zone.

In 2010 I used money I could ill afford to make a trip to WA. was prepared only to be there for 7 days, but I could NOT pull myself away and stayed for 14 days leaving on the 15. The car rental and motel fees and airline fees - a little over 5K.

Now 2 yrs later I still fight the battle and find that ONLY one pic of Duane Weber is being used in their Fricking Museum...a distorted photo the brother scanned and sent to me in 1996 after I understood my husband's confession. HIS OWN brother thought Weber was Cooper.

Now Cook teams up with Bruce and they probagate lies and intrude on the lives of the victims in Cooks desperation to dispell Weber. If no one can see this they are idiots.

When Cook realized he nor the FBI could stop me - the incorporate the worse of the worse to help them. Cook never realize how much I actuall kept and when these guys get desperate enough to invade the lives of the victims - then this is just ALL wrong.

Strange I am the only one who sees thru Cook and Bruce. Cook is the affiliate and Bruce is just hungry for success and he is gullible. Cook has used Bruce and Bruce is so hungry he can't see it.

Well, I am getting ready to discuss a contact of Duane's from long long ago, but NOT on this thread.
Should I have a serious accident - it was NO accident....

Our government has some very dirty hands. It is about time someone santizied them....typed a lot more and decided I better be careful what I say that might have political undertones.

RobertMBlevins

How much time do you spend creating those images?

'Skip on down!'

We know you dont like sharing the sandbox with anyone!

But a picture is worth 10,000 words.

I just follow my nose.

Good luck Rudolph.

I have to admit I like that first picture. It's a self-portrait shot taken while I was camping just outside the north side of Mount Rainier park. 2010 I think, maybe 2009.

It's also a copyrighted image, used on the Staff Page of Adventure Books of Seattle. I own the rights to that photo and you do NOT have permission to use it. You don't have to delete it from your list of photos, but I wanted to point that out...

Next time, ask before you snatch photos from our website, please.

I like the shot shown below a bit better. From the same trip, I believe. More of an action shot. :)
You did such a lousy job on the close-up, I decided also to show the original. It's the SECOND photo. I think you need a better imaging program.

(PS: I think it's rather bizarro that you would go to our website, snatch a photo of ME...that I took MYSELF...to show ME what I look like. LOL, as if I didn't know since I was the one who took the photo in the first place...) ;)

'Hello...(hello)...is there anybody IN there...'

Pink Floyd

RobertMBlevins

I have to admit I like that first picture. It's a self-portrait shot taken while I was camping just outside the north side of Mount Rainier park. 2010 I think, maybe 2009.

It's also a copyrighted image, used on the Staff Page of Adventure Books of Seattle. I own the rights to that photo and you do NOT have permission to use it. You don't have to delete it from your list of photos, but I wanted to point that out...

Next time, ask before you snatch photos from our website, please.

I like the shot shown below a bit better. From the same trip, I believe. More of an action shot. :)
You did such a lousy job on the close-up, I decided also to show the original. It's the SECOND photo. I think you need a better imaging program.

(PS: I think it's rather bizarro that you would go to our website, snatch a photo of ME...that I took MYSELF...to show ME what I look like. LOL, as if I didn't know since I was the one who took the photo in the first place...) ;)

'Hello...(hello)...is there anybody IN there...'

Pink Floyd

blah blahblah blah ....

Ive never been to your vaunted website - IN MY LIFE!
And I have no current plans for fall into that black hole!

Maybe you should stop posting photos of yourself here if you
dont want people to save them ?

Here's a photo of ME! growing on the wall.

Anyone may copy this photo of me and post it anywhere!

Don't blow your toe off, playing cowboys and indians!

Or psychos and cops.

:D

Attention Jo Weber:

Galen Cook has asked me to submit a proxy post, directed to you.

He says he has recently received a three-minute long phone call from you, begging for a phone chat with him that he heard on his voice mail.

In response, he wanted me to tell you that he would like you to feel free to never call him again.

RobertMBlevins

Black hole?

I'll have you know I spent a good fifteen minutes creating that website.

Now that HURTS. It really does. B|

A laugh a minute you certainly are. That's for sure.

Attention Joe Blevins:

He says he has recently received a three-minute long phone call from you, begging for a phone chat with him that he heard on his voice mail.

In response, he wanted me to tell you that he would like you to feel free to never call him again.

Thank you for your attentions. Tell all the others inside your
canoe.

georger

***Black hole?

I'll have you know I spent a good fifteen minutes creating that website.

Now that HURTS. It really does. B|

A laugh a minute you certainly are. That's for sure.

Attention Joe Blevins:

Thank you for your attentions. Tell all the others inside your
canoe.

Uh, not...:S Never called him. A three-minute voice mail? Begging? Get real. Sound like me? I think not.

Better tell him to *99 or check his Caller ID. LOL. Maybe then he will know who REALLY called.

Yes, you are a laugh a minute, I swear it. ;)

Now unless there's something else, I'm going back to Memphis Belle on Military Channel.

Georger says in part:

'Maybe you should stop posting photos of yourself here if you dont want people to save them ?'

You actually save PHOTOS of me? I'm flattered but if you have anything else in mind, I have to warn you I already have a Significant Other in my life. (*laughs*)

Can we say 'obsession'? (The concept, not the perfume)

LOL. I'm game. Here's a couple of others to feed that obsession...:S

To Everyone Else: Go Seahawks. Tomorrow at Atlanta. Morning game. Be there or be square. :)

Extreme seems to describe everything going on right now. Mostly extreme pain. Extreme situation going on in the area. Too many battles to fight and I am very very tired.

Emotionally exhaust along with the physical probems and EXTREME fatigue. Tired of dealing with all of the sneaky snakes, proxies,
others who do not really care who Cooper was - they just participate to disassemble any trace of Cooper.

Right now this thread has become a waste of precious energy and resources. What is left will be spent on making sure - I am heard - LOUD and CLEAR!

Too many people just into this to be heard and they DO not want truths to be known - Well, the truth will be told and do not believe I wlll make it to that point in my life time, BUT Jo's Story will be told!

I will be directing my energies (what is left) toward that goal.

Guru312

***I just wanted to read up on DB Cooper. Didn't realize that this thread was going to be full of a bunch of fighting.

Only since the whuffos took over...

There seems to be two Main Rules around here.

Rule One: If you write a book on Cooper, you're better off not even dropping by. SEE: Geoffrey Gray. (Author: Skyjack) I asked him once why he doesn't post to this thread even though he has the biggest-selling book to date on the case. He told me it's because of all the craziness, the pettiness, and the fighting. And...that he's pretty busy anyway.

Rule Number Two: Never suggest that you might have a solution to the case, even if you qualify it by saying you are not sure. This is regarded as a Threat To The Discussion.

There are exceptions to these rules by certain people. Like 377, for example. He would like to see it solved. Others only live for the discussion itself.

Those are personal opinions only, of course.

I take a third road myself. I think it's okay for anyone and everyone to present whatever they have. However, if they are caught in obvious lies, (SEE: Marla Cooper) and demonstrate that their only motivation is using the case for their own ends, (SEE: Marla Cooper) then I think they deserve whatever heat they get from others. Skyjack71 COULD be right, that's my opinion. Or maybe Galen Cook hit it on the head when he named William Gossett as the hijacker. Maybe it was Kenny Christiansen, or Sheridan Peterson, or perhaps someone as yet undiscovered. But the important thing is the The Truth, whether that truth leads to someone's pet suspect or not. Anything else is BS.

This is why I was a bit tough on Marla Cooper, because what she did actually hurt the investigation. The Seattle FBI now has a more closed-door policy on giving out information or verifying this or that for you regarding the case. And that's because they got burned by Marla and pulled back a bit from the public.

I am convinced that in the lack of physical evidence in the case that it will eventually come down to witnesses somehow, whether they are witnesses for this suspect or that, or an unknown suspect. After so many years, I just don't see another way. Or someone finds something else leading to the hijacker besides the Tina Bar money.

I don't know...I just hope the Seattle Seahawks can win today. :)
I also know that 'some folks' around here aren't too happy about a recent three-part series I wrote about Cooperland in general. In order to help settle these people down, I have modified Part Two of that series. Those mentioned will understand why. Those not mentioned...well, it doesn't really matter.