47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

Jo Writes:

Robert99 stated: [Actually Jo is quoting Georger for this remark.]

"If Cooper or someone was going to plant money, in the PDX-VCR vicinity, for someone to find or be directed to, why would they
pick Tina Bar of all places. Why not a public beach much closer
in to Portland and or Vancouver? Why clear up at Tina Bar?"

Jo Replies: [Jo ignores Georger's question and replies to one from Robert99.]

It is Tena'a bar and not Tina's bar and that fact has been established for some time. Maybe Tena's bar was chosen because it meant something to the person planting the money.

Your statements about the money being 10 to 12 ft above sea level seems a little high to me, but I was up in the parking lot in 1979 so my judgement of elevations would not be very perseptive from the large oaks at the parking area in 1979. Perhaps there had been rain fall. I know the sea level varies with the tides and the rain and the snow melts. It was between 10 & 12 when we am when we made that stop.

Robert 99 stated:
"Based on photographs taken during the time the FBI was digging at Tena Bar, the money was apparently found about 10 or 12 feet above sea level. The point where the money was found has now been severely eroded and is now under water."

Jo Replies:
Dead on from my visual memory in 1979 and the pictures in 1980.

R99 Replies:

Jo, the erosion took place AFTER the money was found in 1980.

Robt99 stated:
"The money (and Cooper) had to land in the narrow strip of land between the NW Lower River Road and the Columbia River if it had any east to west movement."

Jo Replies:
Not if it was planted....and ALL indications are the money was PLANTED. There are the 2 other locations -

1.one across from the PDX where he carried the shovel down to the water.
2. when he threw a paper bag in to the river at the Red Lion at the base of the OLD VANCOUVER iron bridge.

There was nothing in Kayes report that indicated the money came from above the site....just that the money did NOT get there by NATURAL means. You seem to be stuck on this even though you have been corrected before. YOU push the ideal the money moved - it did NOT move - no way that money got to that point by natural means.

AS for your stating the water level at the time of the money being buried had to be about 12 ft about sea level - and no more than 14 ft. YOU incidentally stated - "buried". You know Kayee states the money did NOT get there by natural means! There have been mulitple interpretations of what Kayee meant by that statement.

R99 Replies:

Jo, YOU and Blevins have been corrected any number of times about the "planting" of the money. Both you and Blevins require that the money be "planted" to suggest that each of your Cooper candidates lived through the jump.

Jo Continues:

"Impacted on the land" - do YOU have any idea what the packet would have done had it impacted on dry land. Evidently not. Why don't you go to the altitude that plane was at and drop a bag and some banded monies (fake). See where it goes....the bag would probably bust open and there would have been money all over the place. If it was in a satchel and Cooper had bound it to himself and went into the river...the test results would be way off.

R99 Replies:

Jo, As an aeronautical engineer, general aviation and sports aircraft pilot, and parachutist, I have a hell of a lot better idea what happens in a 10,000 feet drop than you. The money bag would NOT necessarily have burst even if Cooper landed on top of it while doing a terminal velocity of 180 MPH. But it would certainly have been flattened.

Jo Continues:

Perhaps you need for newbies to make a more accurate statement:
It was basically found very close to where it impacted or was planted on dry land from the jump.

R99 Replies:

Here is the accurate version of your statement above:

"The money was found very close to where it (and Cooper) impacted at the end of a fatal no-pull parachute jump. The money was NOT planted at Tena Bar by anyone. People with law enforcement experience, such as 377, state that the last thing a crook would do willingly is be separated from his loot. Finally, neither Duane Weber or Ken Christianson had anything to do with the hijacking, a point that is radioactive to both Jo Weber and RobertMBlevins."

Jo Continues:

:)The money did not get up and walk its way to that site.

R99 Replies:

Think Western Pacific area.

Jo Continues:

Considering the weather in 1979 and the money find - there is only one logical way that money got there. It was planted after having been retrived from another location. BUT that is only my opinion from what I do know - it is NOT a scientific statement.

The one idea NEVER mentioned is not a plant per se but Cooper
making his way to Tina Bar, looking for a route of escape, and
buried his money on Tina Bar intending to come back and
retrieve it later!

Not a plant but an intentional burial ... to make his escape run lighter and less worrisome. If stopped he has no money to be linked with - he has no money to be stripped of by hobos and transients parked in camps on both the Oregon and Washington sides in that area, during November 1971!

He could have walked all the way from somewhere north and
wound up at Tina Bar ... on his way out ... buried his money
intending to come back later ... but never got back to reclaim
his money as planned, or returned and could not recover the
money (in total)?.

The bar would have been then covered by dredge sediments in
1974 changing the terrain and depth of his original burial .... and
it comes to the surface later weathering away until Ingram finds
a remaining remnant in 1980...

This model eliminates all flight path issues! It conflicts with the
Palmer strata layer report but it agrees with Kaye's strata layer
interpretation.

There are a number of scenarios and options that have never
been examined here. That's my point!

[Quote Blevins]
Does the lab report say that the bills were believed to be soaked in the Columbia river? I only see an entry referring to sand and sediment.

G replies -

"I only see an entry..." ?

You mean you have the FBI lab report?

Tell us exactly what it says, that you are "seeing"?
You are allowed to talk about it. Just don't quote it (FBI
instruction)

Tell us what it says Robert. Tell us the types of sand it reports
on . . .

What "entry" are you seeing? The words I posted or the FBI lab
report itself?

You previously claimed several times to "have reviewed" the
Palmer report and were "working with the Palmer family". So my
question is legitimate.

[edit] [still waiting an answer...]

I hope people can "see" why it is impossible to have a serious
discussion of anything here at Dropzone. Someone is always
playing games ... dropping bombshells ... and playing more
games... oh well ...

georger

The money found at Tina Bar created more questions than any answers it may have provided. There are a number of reasons. First, it was found off V-23. Second, you have Tom Kaye and his Citizens Sleuths team saying they think the money was never immersed in water before it arrived. Third, nothing else has ever been found of anything directly connected to Cooper. The placard doesn't count because it was part of the jet, not Cooper. So without a second source of evidence found in the wild, it's impossible to determine any real facts on how the money arrived.

Jo says:
A logical answer! I concur.

Here's an example why: Suppose someone finds a piece of the evidence later along the 'official' flight path, such as one of the chutes, the briefcase, more money...and that item or items are NOT located adjacent to a river. Then it might be likely that the Tina Bar money WAS a plant.

Jo says:
Wishful thinking that any thing else will be found. .

I do believe the AMOUNT found is significant, though. If the amount equals more than a single bundle, then how did it all manage to stay in one spot with nothing else found?

Jo Says:
Logical

Yes. The Tina Bar money definitely created more questions than it actually answered. If the money was a plant, and intended to create confusion, or to make the FBI think the hijacker died in the jump...it succeeded on all levels.

Jo Says:
Right

Plastic paint buckets full of money? Not involved.

Jo Says:
The only thing I based the bucket on was what Duane said when he was rambling after they removed him from the machine & pumped him full of morphine. He talked about a bucket and couldn't find the bucket and rambling about an amount of money which I no longer remember. He did not say plastic bucket....just couldn't find the bucket.

It is strange Tom would be tagged with saying: the money was never IN the water, if he ever actually said that? Is that the
same as 'never being near water, or affected by water, Columbia
river water specifically'?

Jo States:
I agree I never read anything Kayee said that would lay claim to the statement Robt99 made. Seems like the testing of the money was very inconclusive on that subject.

the analysis suggests the money was in contact with Columbia river water
specifically, somehow!

Jo States:
Agree.

There is nothing wrong with Tom's work per se. Tom was always entitled to do his work as he would do it, as Tom would draw
whatever conclusions from his work he did, etc etc. Tom has never said the work was conclusive, complete to the exclusion
of other forensic which could be done with the money - and
Palmer did no lab work, period. The only entity that did any lab
work on the bills at the time was the FBI ...

Jo State:
There in lies the problem - what the FBI & Palmer did NOT do.

If you took an untampered
with Cooper bill and were given a list of traits on ten other
sandbars would you be able to match the Cooper $20 with Tina
Bar? I believe you could do that.

Jo states:
Maybe - one might hope!

I am reading Tom's lab work second hand, but I have some faith in Tom's lab work (to a certain level). Remember, I was there at the time getting results Tom produced as they came in... and we(the team) discussed things etc. (That just for a start).

Jo States:
Sound like they did what they could.

Lastly, Cooper did not have to land at Tina Bar for money to be there. All he had to do was land in the water basin that affects
T-Bar. Moreover, this kind of theoretical model only requires a
modest modifications in the flight path to happen. This kind of
approach differs significantly from the literal requirement that 305 flew down the dead-center of V23, at all times.

Jo States:
Logical.

In addition it does not require that the Transcripts be complete so far as flight path communications between Cooper and the crew were concerned, which may not have been included in the redacted version of the Transcripts the public has ...

Jo States:
Yep, We may never know what the actual path was because the FBI concealed some things - redaction!
Wonder what was said the FBI redacted. As far as I am concerned the FBI screwed up.

Had they have given the correct information - perhaps Cooper would have been apprehended.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

georger

on . . .

report itself?

Well, OLD Jo has never seen any report other than what Tom put on his site. I have not even been able to read any of the thing you guys talk about regarding the transcripts unless it is sent to me or put in the thread.

I have one flight report covered with multiple redaction. Is there even an unredacted report of ALL of the conversations going to and from.
Why has the FBI NOT put out an unredacted version. What actually happened as it was happening?

FLYJACK

exactly, I was thinking of posting a similar comment with one exception,, I have an extremely strong NEW theory and "suspect" that I have been vetting for a few years now, right down to a match for particles on the tie, but the childish and toxic environment here ends any thought of a serious discussion..

OK - you guys are on - The last few posting have been relative neutral. Discussions about things already discussed. Everyone wants a new subject to explore.

I lay odds you DO not have a suspect at all. Prove me wrong!

I won't attack and hopefully even Blevins will shut up and let you talk about your suspect. At this point I still suspect you guys are connected to Bull in some way.

That man was a piece of work, but I never disclosed him in the thread. If he had come to this thread with "his new evidence and disclosures" he would have been eaten alive & made fun of by anyone ANTI Weber. I saved and printed all of the things he communicated to me....but, you could hear him BUILD his story about Weber from get go. I played with it off and on and fed him things (truths and untruths) - but, the things he claimed just went WAY over board!

I let him self destruct. He claimed he went to the FBI - but, he had NOTHING to go to the FBI with.

He claimed he interviewed individuals who were actively involved in the after math of the skyjacking. NO evidence at all - his story just grew and GREW and GREW!. He would take bait and tell a whopper about the bait.

His nose got longer and longer with every communication.

Krip

Hi

Has anyone considered

Zombies or aliens, or the commies did it.

R

Hee Hee - well at the rate it is going NO one will ever know! I spent 17 yrs with Weber and then 17 more yrs researching him and spent lots of money and used up what good yrs I had trying to understand & comprehend what I knew & what I learned & what other said.

In the mean time other suspects have come and gone - DL Cooper, Kenny Christiansen, Petersen, Gossett - Melvin (the jury is still out on Vickie's dad), Strawmann & multiple others who made good suspects - I forget all the names.

Even unlikely suspects have been suggested....plus one who was the first suspect. Hell, I even forgot his name....a news commentator was the one who promoted this suspect and even claimed the authorities showed up when they started filming a movie about him.

My memory will not let me recall all of the names at this time - I just hold on to what I have and as time goes by I loose a little more memory regarding the research on Cooper & suspects.

"...Robert99 stated:
"If Cooper or someone was going to plant money, in the PDX-VCR vicinity, for someone to find or be directed to, why would they
pick Tina Bar of all places. Why not a public beach much closer
in to Portland and or Vancouver? Why clear up at Tina Bar?

Jo Replies:

It is Tena'a bar and not Tina's bar and that fact has been established for some time. Maybe Tena's bar was chosen because it meant something to the person planting the money..."

Reply,
You are incorrect, Jo. The money was found at Tina Bar. You are also incorrect when you state that the moniker "Tena" has been "established for some time."

It has not. There has been a lot of discussion on this issue, and is confusing since the FBI in many documents and the Palmer Report state that Tina Bar is Tena Bar.

It simply is not. The sign on the beach says Tina Bar, and the Fazios who own the place call it Tina Bar. Now, that has been established for some time, and the pix of the Tina Bar sign has been available for several years in several places at the Mountaiin News.

The question really is: why you continue to feed the Tena Bar canard. This is important. I suspect that you and many others want to divert attention away from an association between Tina Mucklow and the Tina Bar. Remember, Tina Mucklow was a patient at the Lutheran Home Health center in Gresham at the time of the money find, just a few miles upstream from Tina Bar.

Is there a connection between 5,800 dollars of ransom money being found about ten miles away from the sick bed of the primary Norjak witness and both having the name, Tina?

Coincidence? Curious? Telling? Y'all make the call, but shortly after the money was found at Tina Bar, Tina Mucklow's FBI brother-in-law and Tina's sister came to Gresham and bundled her off to the Carmelite Monastery in Eugene, where she remained for twelve years even though the Mother Superior said that Tina "never really fit in here."

What say you, Mrs. Cooper? Are you an agent provacateur causing trouble here with mis-information, or just a wacky gal on meds.

FLYJACK

The few people who post on this thread - are probably the only one's who have any genuine interest in a 42 yr old crime. My reason for being here is to find the truth - but, the truth WILL NEVER be known.

Sorry...I've just gotta say (and I'm not singling anyone out)...I've been following the thread for three years. I don't post for two reasons:

1. I don't have anything substantive to offer in the way of new info and/or leads.
2. This forum truly has devolved into childish bickering and in-fighting.

I, for one, am sick of it. Can you guys please stop bashing each other and return to a dialog more centrally focused on solving this thing, once-and-for-all?

Us non-posters would appreciate it, and might even have something to contribute.

Many thanks.

PS there is more "genuine interest" than you expect.

exactly, I was thinking of posting a similar comment with one exception,, I have an extremely strong NEW theory and "suspect" that I have been vetting for a few years now, right down to a match for particles on the tie, but the childish and toxic environment here ends any thought of a serious discussion..

Thank God some one is watching this other then the 6 to 9 posters.

I'm Glade you can see how they ignore me and the DNA and the handwriting

That finely proved to THE FBI ON 6 17 2013 that it was KENNETH P CHRISTENSEN once and for all by Paul Geivett of Vancouver WA did it.

If you don't believe me CALL THE FBI your self and ask for CURTIS ENG OR IF YOU DARE CALL LARRY CARR BUT WATCH out my face still has a red mark on it and it still hurts a little when I smile.B|:$

PS or call me at 360 975 9601 but try CURTIS FIRST OR LARRY and that tie the particles are from the BOEING plant in Renton WA my Grandfather worked there along with my moms aunt she worked there in the 70s.

But KENNETH'S PARTNER DID and yeah thats were it came from.
His partner worked at the Renton plant as well but good question and interesting to please post again
I miss humans. GC 148 THE GRAY COP

THE MONEY WAS PLANTED IT WAS FOUND ON THE SIDE OF THE LEWIS RIVER ROTTING its all in my book DB COOPER CASE SOLVED 6 13 13 ON DEMAND BOOKS it will be there before Christmas
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

[Quote Blevins]
Does the lab report say that the bills were believed to be soaked in the Columbia river? I only see an entry referring to sand and sediment.

G replies -

"I only see an entry..." ?

You mean you have the FBI lab report?

Tell us exactly what it says, that you are "seeing"?
You are allowed to talk about it. Just don't quote it (FBI
instruction)

on . . .

report itself?

You previously claimed several times to "have reviewed" the
Palmer report and were "working with the Palmer family". So my
question is legitimate.

I hope people can "see" why it is impossible to have a serious
discussion of anything here at Dropzone. Someone is always
playing games ... dropping bombshells ... and playing more
games... oh well ...

Blah, blah, blah. You cherry-picked my original post to death. I said that grains of sand and sediment 'consistent with Columbia River water' (as you claim this FBI report says) is self-evident. Money was found on the banks of the Columbia. Gee...I wonder where the sand came from...:S

Does the report say the bills were water-soaked? You danced right around that part, and even cut my post to make it look like something else. In the lack of any water-soaking reports in your FBI report, the sand and sediment are easily explained. Bills were in the sand on the banks of the Columbia. Pretty obvious I would say.

The Palmer family members I contacted via Facebook said only they would look for any paper-based remaining research (if it still exists) by Dr. Palmer that has to do with his dig at Tina Bar. So far, they have found nothing. I don't expect they will, if they haven't by now. Last time I heard from them was months ago. I suppose you could contact them yourself, but that would mean revealing your identity and using a modern social tool like Facebook. Probably anathema to you, I would imagine.

If you were any kind of serious on this thread regarding Cooper, you would snap a photo of the FBI report and post it, instead of using it is a whipping boy. LOL.

I didnt dance around anything.

Enter that.

Please return to the Blevins programming previously scheduled ...

I have better things to do.

Robert99

***Hi

Has anyone considered

R

Someone probably has, but I haven't seen it on this thread. Unfortunately, I'm serious.

Robert99

Funny! :D I have extensive posts on Cooper zombies!

HE NEEDS TO READ THE THREAD. (Then have several stiff drinks)..

:D:D

georger

******Hi

Has anyone considered

R

Someone probably has, but I haven't seen it on this thread. Unfortunately, I'm serious.

Robert99

He should have the drinks BEFORE he reads the thread.

RobertMBlevins

*********Hi

Has anyone considered

R

Robert99

Except for the very occasional beer or two, I don't drink. Coffee is my beverage of choice. Living in the Seattle area, this is a natural thing.

Blevins, your paranoia is showing. I don't think that remark was addressed to you.

ParrotheadVol

The few people who post on this thread - are probably the only one's who have any genuine interest in a 42 yr old crime. My reason for being here is to find the truth - but, the truth WILL NEVER be known.

Sorry...I've just gotta say (and I'm not singling anyone out)...I've been following the thread for three years. I don't post for two reasons:

1. I don't have anything substantive to offer in the way of new info and/or leads.

I, for one, am sick of it. Can you guys please stop bashing each other and return to a dialog more centrally focused on solving this thing, once-and-for-all?

Us non-posters would appreciate it, and might even have something to contribute.

Many thanks.

The best way to rid the forum of the childish behavior is to start a serious discussion. By all means, present your theory. I would love to hear it.

Me too.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

GreyCopGC148

Many thanks.

Thank God some one is watching this other then the 6 to 9 posters.

I'm Glade you can see how they ignore me and the DNA and the handwriting

That finely proved to THE FBI ON 6 17 2013 that it was KENNETH P CHRISTENSEN once and for all by Paul Geivett of Vancouver WA did it.

If you don't believe me CALL THE FBI your self and ask for CURTIS ENG OR IF YOU DARE CALL LARRY CARR BUT WATCH out my face still has a red mark on it and it still hurts a little when I smile.B|:$

PS or call me at 360 975 9601 but try CURTIS FIRST OR LARRY and that tie the particles are from the BOEING plant in Renton WA my Grandfather worked there along with my moms aunt she worked there in the 70s.

His partner worked at the Renton plant as well but good question and interesting to please post again

THE MONEY WAS PLANTED IT WAS FOUND ON THE SIDE OF THE LEWIS RIVER ROTTING its all in my book DB COOPER CASE SOLVED 6 13 13 ON DEMAND BOOKS it will be there before Christmas

RE TOM K

I spoke with him as well on the beach that he claimed was Tina bar but was really Frenchman bar.
He even stopped filming and ran up the beach Yelling WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE MONEY NEVER FLOATED HERE It was funny

I tried to tell Larry for the first time the money was really planted.

But all the authors gathered around and I couldn't.

Later that day is when Brian Ingram approached me.
and we had a Little talk and he confirmed years of suspicion
GC 148

PS 99 GOOD JOB ON THE 113 and the fact that it changes ever year. 114 you know it works every time . But next time you go out to diner ask the waiter to do it and swish numbers with another employee and watch their eyes lite up as they have the same number. Remember you never met them be for. I did it to a crowed of 20 made them all switch and they all had the same number. It was a test. I tolled them I could make everyone wright down the same number. and they did
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Paul: You haven't proven that Kenny Christiansen was D.B. Cooper. No one has. Not me, not Geoff Gray, not Skipp Porteous, not anyone.

There is a fair amount of witness testimony and circumstantial evidence against him, yes. But you can't just spout out numbers and possible handwriting matches on letters which are not verified to BE from the actual hijacker...and then call the case solved. For all you know, those letters were sent by people other than the hijacker.

There is one thing here that's been suggested I do support. I think the letters should be tested for DNA and the profiles made public record by the FBI. The problem is that there is no longer a budget for Cooper. In the lack of a budget, I suggest Tom Kaye and his Citizen Sleuths team be allowed to have these letters tested independently, on the condition that the profiles will be made public and not kept a secret by the team.

Just a thought. I may suggest this to Kaye via email.

Do you want me to prove it to you in a court of law.
it would be a civil trail
I only have to prove it 51 percent and my star wittiness would be Bred Metzler at I think 95 percent and you at 85 percent.

So stop defaming me I SOLVED THIS CASE ON 6 13 13 stop lying Sir and refer to me as MR Geivett or Gray cop OK robby.

Jan 1 14 and you will have nothing to do with the MOVIE DB COOPER in to the FUNNEL of DARKNESS. I don't even see why I bother come on Peaches the goat let's take this show on the road ,Get that little wagon LET"S GO

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Nobody is defaming you. I said you haven't proved that Kenneth Peter Christiansen was actually DB Cooper. If I thought you actually had done this, I would be the first to jump on your bandwagon.

Some of the things you've presented are interesting. Are they conclusive proof on Kenny? Not a chance.

Sir you need to CALL CURTIS ENG and meet me at the FBI office OR stop saying that as of now SIR STOP LYING

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Nobody is defaming you. I said you haven't proved that Kenneth Peter Christiansen was actually DB Cooper. If I thought you actually had done this, I would be the first to jump on your bandwagon.

Some of the things you've presented are interesting. Are they conclusive proof on Kenny? Not a chance.

If you are planning on subpoening anyone from the Decoded show to testify, Brad Meltzer is a poor choice. Do Buddy, Christine, or Scott. I suggest serving Marisa Kagan of the research staff as well, since she was the one who caught Bernie Geestman in more lies than Pinocchio, and maybe associate producer Pete Berg, who was very hands-on during filming, and spoke to KC witness Helen Jones.

WHY IT"S IN HIS BOOK AND YOURS IN ON LINE IN FRONT OF THE BAR 95 percent and 85? in your words so stop and you said it was a ban wagon and a train on youtub you have no boat loud of stuff if you did I just sunk your Battle ship Sir .

GOOD by SIR you are fumbling on the goal line recovering it and running the wrong way and I'm waiting in my law chair 100 yards away for you to score my safety and win the GREEEEEY CUP GAME OR THE GRAAAAY COP GAME JAN 1 tic tic tic

Written by Paul Geivett

We resolved this one time before and someone went to the County Records.

There is a picture with the sign reading Tena's bar.

Over the yrs it became Tina's bar because of an incorrect spelling on the sign. Somewhere in my massive files is a picture of the sign at Tena's bar in 1971. I thought it was an old new article or one of the books.

Find a picture dated 1969 and the sign read Tena's bar. I thought there was one in Himmelsbachs book, but I did not find it by thumbing thur it.

There is a picture and it reads Tena's Bar.

Do NOT even reply to that idiot!

Like me trying to tell the know it all that it was Tena's bar.

All of this crap makes one wonder if they are not insane.

Since my memory is what I see and what I hear - I am wondering what the sign said in 1969. If it said Tena's bar then that is why it set into my mind.

Also what did the sign say in 2001 when I was there with Himmelsbach.

Mr. H even made a comment about the spelling - so maybe it read Tena's Bar in 2001.

Lets face it I saw it - was it 2001 or 1979 or is there a picture with the sign reading Tena's Bar....that was made public at one point.

My mind does not play tricks on me when it come to signs and finding places I have been as I did in 2010 on my expensive trip.

Remember that I noted one sign in Washougal in 1979 on that trip with Duane - Ledbetter Road. Then when i was there with a undercover cop and his family in 2001 - I screamed Turn Turn Turn. They thought I had lost it, but it was one thing I made a strong mental note of in 1979 as it was NOT too far from there that Duane made the only remark he made about Cooper on that trip.

I remembered thinking I should note where I am and read the sign and then over the yrs forgot it and in all of my descriptions trying to remember things pre 2001 - all it did took was my seeing the sign again...on the 2001 trip.

The people with me can testify this is what happened...one is deceased but 2 are still alive and they are older than I am.

3;30 AM

I am miserable and trying to stay out of the hospital. If I go in for more surgery I will probably not ever come home. My skin has become hemoragic in the last few days along with the other problems. Definitely not a surgical candidate at this time and my condition is making life pretty miserable.

At any rate I couldn't sleep & some things kept going on in my mind.

[:/]The Tena's bar - I need for you guy to search back and find out if and WHEN they had a sign that might have been spelled incorrectly and PIN POINT the dates the other sign was up. THIS is VERY IMPORTANT to me[, because I KNOW I saw a sign with Tena's Bar on it or a picture of it.

Now for the other thing that was keeping me awake. Remember they had chase planes, but all anyone ever seemed to talk about was the fighter chase planes that were too fast.

There was a National Guard doing night missions and they contacted them asking them to tail the jet.
It was a reserve T33. Norman Battaglia was in the jet trainers back seat as an instructor/pilot, They received orders after in flight to switch to Seattle Center.

Mission was cancelled they wanted them to trail the 727. They turned toward Lake Oswego, putting it 3 miles beind Flight 305.

At 10k and 11k Seattle Center kept telling the T33 to slow.
:|
After making radar contact Battaglia asked "WHAT IS THAT GUY CHANGING COURSES FOR?"
He was referring to the 727 of course.
Seattle reported the target aircraft, Flight 305 was changing courses 45 degrees every 30 seconds
The T33 had to do S turns and had to throttle back to 135 knotts and fly with it landing gear and flaps down to try to maintain contact with the 727.

They did abort the chase because of ICING. They never saw the 727 but at one point were about 3/4 of mile in trail. They had no communication due to UHF and VHF radio equipment.

What happens when I do not sleep - my mind just does NOT stop, but sooner or later I won't be able to do what I do now.

What about that do I not understand - how the hell could they track a plane making turns every 30 seconds. 45 Degree turns no less. WAS this EVER factored into the maps tracking the flight?

This guy had radar contact but not radio contact.

This is in Himmelsbachs book and I know he was stickler for details he never forgave the writer for 2 minor errors in the book.

OK I will try to go back to bed and see what happens. I have so much to do and so little time to complete what I was assigned.

It is important about when the Tena's bar sign was up! I know it was there - but when? It is bugging the hell out of me because I either saw a picture of it or I personally saw the sign. This is when I wish I had the phone number of the owners, but they probably don't remember the date at this time in their lives. I get mixed up on dates a lot here lately. I will be talking about 1973 and say 1983 - but the parties I talk to realize I am on a decline not only physically, but mentally.

I like posting when there is no one there to argue with me and I can try to get something across.

GreyCopGC148

and that tie the particles are from the BOEING plant in Renton WA my Grandfather worked there along with my moms aunt she worked there in the 70s.

The evidence indicates that my suspect may have been at the North side of the Bridge of the Gods (the escape route),

My speculation is that he landed east of the flight path but west of Washougal and east of intended LZ and escape route, he could have dropped some money crossing the Washougal at night, perhaps slipped on rocks and stumbled or fell, he may have had a car stashed somewhere east of the Washougal. (pure speculation in the context of my suspect)

I do have a serious question that some here may know,, Is the flight path different between the Mexico and Reno destinations, in other words, did the change to Reno put the plane slightly West of the expected path or would the paths be the same?? I am trying to figure out the "expected" path to Mexico vs "actual" path to Reno.. same or different?

On the tie, the titanium was a rare pure form, said not to be found in airplane manufacture, perhaps, I wouldn't rule it out/in. Further, "GreyCopGC148" left out an explanation for all the other particles found on the tie, my suspect has an explanation for all the identified particles found,,

Clearly, all suspects are circumstantial until evidence puts him on the plane,, My suspect has the best circumstantial case that i have seen, I have tried to rule him out but can't YET, though I did uncover the existence of a "personal" document that I am very confident I will obtain, so hopefully fingerprints and possible DNA will rule him in or out,,, but that may depend on what the FBI REALLY has,,,

BTW.. I was at the Washington Museum Saturday symposium for the Cooper discussion and neither myself nor my suspect is American... and I have not, will not read any Cooper books, I wanted to look at this fresh and objective..

Here is what I have, in general, yes it is circumstantial, I have been trying eliminate him ever since I matched his photo to the Cooper sketch..

NOT US resident re "negotiable American currency" (controversial)
Aviation experience/knowledge/interest
World traveller
WW2 experience in Europe
The particles found on the tie are a match YES a match, all of them
Age, mid to late 40's in 1971
I used Adobe software to transition an obtained photo of suspect at about age 65-75 with the Cooper sketch, it is an amazing match. The position of eyes, jawline, ears, forehead, hairline, everything lines up EXACTLY..
His hair is a bit odd looking, natural but may be mistaken as a toupee
Always wore a tie
"Dan Cooper", has proven exposure to the name, but it is not his name
NOT swarthy, though that witness sitting near him denied swarthiness.. (recent audio interview)
Somewhat effeminate, meek character
Works under pressure
Multilingual
Raleigh's perhaps from Europe WW2 military exposure..
Found evidence that he may have been at the north end of the Bridge of the Gods, a possible escape route,,,
Lack of money found circulating,, taken outside US immediately, (I wonder if it could be traced in the banking system if spent outside the US in the 1970's)

So, interesting, worth pursuing or not... I have a "blended' image between the Cooper sketch and my suspect that is UNBELIEVABLE, but I am reluctant to let it get into the public sphere at this early stage,,,

RobertMBlevins

Flyjack says in part:

'Lack of money found circulating,, taken outside US immediately, (I wonder if it could be traced in the banking system if spent outside the US in the 1970's)...'

Your suspect sounds interesting indeed, and should be investigated if what you say is accurate. I only want to venture a couple of comments on the money.

Two things:

1) FBI agent Larry Carr, the man assigned to the Cooper case before the current agent Curtis Eng, said in a radio interview from 2008 that most banks gave up the search effort for the bills within three months after the FBI released its 34-page list, and virtually all of them within six months. Reason given was the difficulty involved for tellers to try to compare all their incoming twenties against a 34-page list of 10,000 non-sequential numbers. It was a nearly impossible job from the start.

2) I contacted a senior representative from the Treasury Department (Printing and Engraving) in DC back in 2010. I questioned him on a possible search for the Cooper bills back when the hijacking occurred. He said they receive literally truckloads of bills a day, and such a search, even if it were ordered by the Justice Department, would have been virtually impossible to implement. He said even if any efforts were made, such efforts would have been very short-term and the chances of locating one particular matching bill vitually impossible.

What does this all mean? It means that by April of 1972 it would have been safe for the hijacker to pass the bills with little to no risk of being caught...because no one was looking anyway.

I am no expert on the currency system, but there is the immediate notification that went to banks (3 months), then there is the general circulation and destruction of bills for replacement, I would expect the serial numbers to be recorded. So, I would assume that if the money were eventually spent in the US that at some point a serial numbered bill would turn up somewhere in the system or be recorded. On the other hand, bills circulating outside the US may not be treated the same, not just the immediate notification but upon destruction. I do know that there is more US money floating outside the US than inside. This needs expert clarification..

My working conclusion, it may have been safe to spend the bills in the US after 3 months but over the full lifespan of the bills in the system I would expect one to turn up.

RobertMBlevins

I wasn't being paranoid. I just didn't care. And you STILL haven't presented any evidence on your claims that Cooper was a no-pull and went into the Columbia miles off the flight path...

Which is how you explain the Tina Bar money...

Blevins, You actually need to read posts before replying to them. I have NEVER said that Cooper impacted into the Columbia River itself! And that is NOT how I explain the Tina Bar money! Again, read the posts and get your memory fixed.

Robert99