47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Here's the bottom line, Blevins.

Your claim on the jump point is no better than any other. Until you present some hard evidence saying This Was The Spot, it's just another in a long list of possibles.

Blevins, To use your words to answer your own question, you don't have the slightest idea about the flight path of the airliner and you do not have the slightest idea about where Cooper jumped.

You do not have any information to support any flight path or jump point.

And in addition, it is apparent that you don't have any real information to support your claims about KC.

Robert99

GreyCopGC148

***show some sort of proof you spoke to them, how hard can this be? I can fly a Lear jet, win the lotto,etc. this doesn't tell the truth on what you now say is CLOSED 6/13/2013....it's now 11/28/2013?????????

SHOW
ME THE MONEY!!

Does anybody have this guys mailing address it's time 100 dollars who has it.

I have it, I'll give 200 if you have it?

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I had signed off of the computer and close it down. I left the office and was walking to the kitchen and I was talking to Duane. I put my hand together and I told Duane - "I know you can't hear me anymore but I need your help - please give me some kind of sign"

This was said in desperation because of a dream I had - the other night.

As I approached the kitchen - it was like he was here. I came back to tell you guys what happened and I see Georger's post.

I have told you guys many times as I did the FBI many yrs ago before this thread. I have told about the 5 stops Duane made that day.

Yet, for some reason some of you guys get stuck on one thing. Georger you keep going to a previous Version. The version you are referring to - if you went back a few pages you would understand why I just threw my hands up and said ok you guys win! There was NEVER any morphing of the story I told. IT was a statement made in utter frustration to let it go the way you guys wanted it to be.

Duane made 4 stops on the river and that was after he had taken me to the OR side and down to St.Helens and throwing something off of that long iron bridge on our return trip to the WA side - he told me it was a candy wrapper.

The next stop was just above the PDX on the WA side - a place where there used to be a house. He left me in the car with instruction to take a nap - he did NOT want me to go down to the river with him.

The next stop was the GREEN TANK on the river. We got out of the car and the told me about the barges and it was at this location he removed something from the trunk and put it in the car.

The next stop was Tena's bar and he also instructed me to stay in the car. He went down to the river and he went out of my site - behind the house and below a fence on the Tena property.

The next stop was at the Red Lion where he threw the paper bag into the river. We then crossed the bridge into Portland and he drove past the PDX - pointing out a long building - He told me he knew someone who left a car there.

There was never any morphing of this story. I was instructed to go along with you guys and not to argue with you by another poster. It was a NO win situation with you guys. If you could have seen my expression and I could talk with my eyes and my hands in this thread - you would know I was exasperated with you guys. It is like a woman trying to argue with her husband who is never wrong.
"Oh, Ok you win you are right - forget what I said" Then when she walks away she is sticking her tongue out and saying silently - "Bastard, he has to always be right".

Go back and read my letters to Mr. H prior to this thread and prior to any exposure to WA other than my trip in 1979,

Yes, Duane threw a bag in to the river at the INN, but we had just come from Tena's bar where he disappeared out of my site. I did NOT seem him throw anything at Tena's bar - but we were at Tena's bar and he went to the river alone and behind the house out of my sight. This is when I talk about his blue wind break with the big pockets. When he got back into the car - that is when he move a paper bag to the middle of the floor board but next to his right foot - very close. I asked what it was and he told me it was some trash and he was going to get rid of it.

Next is the stop at the Red Lion where he threw the supposed trash into the river.

HOW many time to I have to explain this? You guys wanted it your way! My story about Tena's bar has been the same except for the time I got pissed and did the usual woman thing. There was a poster on the thread who TOLD me to go along with him. I have the emails where I kept arguing with him that was not what I said. What Isaid was out of pure frustration with what was going on.

I had made my statements LONG before KAYE ever appeared on the scene. I have documents - dated emails that prove I was talking about Tena's bar LONG before I ever heard of you or Kaye! These go back to 2001. I have written documentation in long hand and JT is the one who kept telling me I was not here or there - remember I had only been to WA that one time in 1979. In 2001 the guys took me ever which way but right.

I do NOT need to explain myself anymore to a egg head like you or a loonatic like JT.

I have a map I drew from memory I mailed to Himmelsbach before 2000 trying to detail it for memory.
I did NOT even have a DAMN map of WA other than a state map that did NOT show any detail. I didn't even have a state map during the first 3 yrs - just an OSHA of one/half of the USA.

Now I do not know if I am even want to tell what happened tonight!
YOU Georger are nothing but BABOON and you are a MEAN ugly BABOON and worse you are a BABOON on the loose! Crazy a rabid Hyenna!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

I had signed off of the computer anc close it down. I left the office and was walking to the kitchen and I was talking to Duane. I put my hand together and I told Duane - "I know you can't hear me anymore but I need your help - please give me some kind of sign"

As I approached the kitchen - it was like he was here. I came back to tell you guys what happened and I see Georger's post.

I have told you guys many times as I did the FBI many yrs ago before this thread. I have told about the 5 stops Duane made that day.

Yet, for some reason some of you guys get stuck on one thing. Georger you keep going to a previous Version. The version you are referring to - if you went back a few pages you would understand why I just threw my hands up and said ok you guys win! There was NEVER any morphing of the story I told. IT was utter frustration to let it go the way you guys wanted it to be.

Duane made 4 stops on the river and that was after he had taken me to the OR side and threw something off of that long iron bridge on our return trip to the WA side - he told me it was a candy wrapper.

The next stop was just above the PDX on the WA side - a place where there used to be a house. He left me in the car with instruction to take a nap - he did NOT want me to go down to the river with him.

The next stop was Tena's bar and he also instructed me to stay in the car. He went down to the river and he went out of my site - behind the house and below a fence on the Tena property.

The next stop was at the Red Lion where he threw the paper bag into the river. We then crossed the bridge into Portland and he drove past the PDX - pointing out a long building - 2 building. He told me he knew someone who left a car there.

There was never any morphing of this story. I was instructed to go with you guys and not to argue with you by another poster. It was a NO win situation with you guys. If you could have seen my expression and I could talk with my eyes and my hands in this thread - you would know I was exasperated with you guys. I is like a woman trying to argue with her husband who is never wrong.
"Oh, Ok you win you are right - forget what I said" Then when she walks away she is sticking her tongue out and saying silent - Bastard, he has to always be right".

Go back and read my letters to Mr. H prior to this thread and prior to any exposure to WA other than my trip in 1979,

Yes, Duane threw a bag in to the river at the INN, but we had just come from Tena's bar where he disappeared out of my site. I did NOT seem him throw anything at Tena's bar - but we were at Tena's bar and he went to the river alone and behind the house out of my sight. This is when I talk about his blue wind break with the big pockets. When he got back into the car - that is when he move a paper bag to the middle of the floor board but next to his right foot - very close. I asked what it was and he told me it was some trash and he was going to get rid of it.

Next is the stop at the Red Lion where he threw the supposed trash into the river.

HOW many time to I have to explain this? You guys wanted it your way! My story about Tena's bar has been the same except for the time I got pissed and did the usual woman thing. There was a poster on the thread who TOLD me to go along with him. I have the emails where I kept arguing with him that was not what I said. What Isaid was out of pure frustration with what was going on.

I had made my statements LONG before KAYE ever appeared on the scene. I have documents - dated emails that prove I was talking about Tena's bar LONG before I ever heard of you or Kaye! These go back to 2001. I have written documentation in long hand and JT is the one who kept telling me I was not here or there - remember I had only been to WA that one time in 1979. In 2001 the guys took me ever which way but right.

I do NOT need to explain myself anymore to a egg head like you or a loonatic like JT.

I have a map I drew from memory I mailed to Himmelsbach before 2000 trying to detail it for memory.
I did NOT even have a DAMN map of WA other than a state map that did NOT show any detail. I didn't even have a state map during the first 3 yrs - just an OSHA of one/half of the USA.

YOU Georger are nothing but BABOON and you are a MEAN ugly BABOON and worse you are a BABOON on the loose! Crazy a rabid Hyenna!

Jane Goodall you aint!

Sorry your broomstick failed and crashed -

Try South East Airlines next time, or take the bus to your next
newly revised Duane Tale.

:$

George AGAIN U go back and copy my posting before I can correct my errors.
I am not as smart as some people and I compose my post on this like I am talking and then I see I have made an error in numbers or sequence. How about deleting that post and or use the corrected on.

This is how information get SCREWED UP!

georger

I had signed off of the computer anc close it down. I left the office and was walking to the kitchen and I was talking to Duane. I put my hand together and I told Duane - "I know you can't hear me anymore but I need your help - please give me some kind of sign"

Yet, for some reason some of you guys get stuck on one thing. Georger you keep going to a previous Version. The version you are referring to - if you went back a few pages you would understand why I just threw my hands up and said ok you guys win! There was NEVER any morphing of the story I told. IT was utter frustration to let it go the way you guys wanted it to be.

Duane made 4 stops on the river and that was after he had taken me to the OR side and threw something off of that long iron bridge on our return trip to the WA side - he told me it was a candy wrapper.

The next stop was at the Red Lion where he threw the paper bag into the river. We then crossed the bridge into Portland and he drove past the PDX - pointing out a long building - 2 building. He told me he knew someone who left a car there.

There was never any morphing of this story. I was instructed to go with you guys and not to argue with you by another poster. It was a NO win situation with you guys. If you could have seen my expression and I could talk with my eyes and my hands in this thread - you would know I was exasperated with you guys. I is like a woman trying to argue with her husband who is never wrong.
"Oh, Ok you win you are right - forget what I said" Then when she walks away she is sticking her tongue out and saying silent - Bastard, he has to always be right".

skyjack71

George AGAIN U go back and copy my posting before I can correct my errors.
I am not as smart as some people and I compose my post on this like I am talking and then I see I have made an error in numbers or sequence. How about deleting that post and or use the corrected on.

This is how information get SCREWED UP!

You post. People reply. We aint no catering service!

Try levitation and notes in bottles, I guess.

No silver slippers, pumpkins, and balls here...

:D

skyjack71

I had signed off of the computer and close it down. I left the office and was walking to the kitchen and I was talking to Duane. I put my hand together and I told Duane - "I know you can't hear me anymore but I need your help - please give me some kind of sign"

NOW I WILL FINISH THE STORY I WAS GOING TO TELL WHEN I MADE THE ABOVE STATEMENT AND GOT SIDE TRACKED TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT GEORGER MADE ONE OF MEAN OLD BABOON STATEMENT!

I had asked Duane to please give me sign - I do not believe in the paranormal but what happened as I made the statement - was eerie!

It was like I was being instructed what to do. I am very tired and was going to go to bed.

I grabbed the amazing map a woman sent me from WA. I laid it on the kitchen bar and asked Duane to show me where he was on this Thankgivine Eve 42 yrs ago.

Why I did what I did - I will never know. I grabbed the Oatmeal box and put my finger in and got a pinch of Oatmeal. I held the Oatmeal just above where the woman had written this is where the plane door opened. She lived in that area.

I held the pinch of oatmeal up and as I let it go I blew on it in the direction the wind would be blowing. Even I do NOT believe what happened.

There were 3 grains of oatmeal.
One was at a position where 505 & 504 intersect and just to the EAST of Toutle. I had highlighted this a few wks ago.

The second grain was just below the S.W. flank of Mt St Helens.

The third grain was below Swift Reservoir. This was uncanny and I am sure just a quirk of fate.

I felt some how he had answered my question. All I did was come back and turn on the computer and be confronted with the one thing I have tried and tried to set straight.

Remember this guys - I compose and correct my post on the thread - I do NOT know how to compose them elsewhere and then put them in the computer. Excuse me - I am a simple person and I do things the hard way, but it is just my way.

skyjack71

NOW I WILL FINISH THE STORY I WAS GOING TO TELL WHEN I MADE THE ABOVE STATEMENT AND GOT SIDE TRACKED TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT GEORGER MADE ONE OF MEAN OLD BABOON STATEMENT!

I had asked Duane to please give me sign - I do not believe in the paranormal but what happened as I made the statement - was eerie!

It was like I was being instructed what to do. I am very tired and was going to go to bed.

I grabbed the amazing map a woman sent me from WA. I laid it on the kitchen bar and asked Duane to show me where he was on this Thankgivine Eve 42 yrs ago.

Why I did what I did - I will never know. I grabbed the Oatmeal box and put my finger in and got a pinch of Oatmeal. I held the Oatmeal just above where the woman had written this is where the plane door opened. She lived in that area.

I held the pinch of oatmeal up and as I let it go I blew on it in the direction the wind would be blowing. Even I do NOT believe what happened.

One was at a position where 505 & 504 intersect and just to the EAST of Toutle. I had highlighted this a few wks ago.

The third grain was below Swift Reservoir. This was uncanny and I am sure just a quirk of fate.

I felt some how he had answered my question. All I did was come back and turn on the computer and be confronted with the one thing I have tried and tried to set straight.

Remember this guys - I compose and correct my post on the thread - I do NOT know how to compose them elsewhere and then put them in the computer. Excuse me - I am a simple person and I do things the hard way, but it is just my way.

Well... Lady... Georger's "MEAN OLD BABOON STATEMENT" IS:

you havent shown one shred of real evidence for any element
of your changing stories about Duane Weber.

And pending that, your whole story is a personal adventure you
are on and nothing more. Your stories and claims have no
known relationship to any actual facts or events on this or any
other planet - in the known universe.

You might as well be contending that Duane Weber shot JFK!

And you have been on this flirtation for so many years without
showing any proof of anything, one must conclude the whole
thing is a personal problem you bear and nothing more.

A total FABRICATION or hallucination... which changes like the
wind depending on what you have eaten from what others have
offered up here, at any given time?.

And now it is obvious your imaginations are growing thin ...
with less and less material to work with!

The Weber story has grown stale and absurd.

RobertMBlevins

I did use the word 'plant' pretty plainly back there. Yes, I think it was a plant, and that it was probably done after the hijacker discovered he wasn't getting off scot-free on 11/24/76 after all.

I don't know for sure if KC was Cooper. I have said that repeatedly. I just don't.

Yes, I have read Kaye doesn't support the washdown theory. But the other things I said about the rubber bands and his other quotes are all true. This is easy enough to check out by reading his statements from the Gray book and visiting the Sleuth website.

Here's the bottom line, Robert. You want to move Flight 305 six miles west of the interstate to prove that's where Cooper jumped and how the Tena Bar money ended up there? No problem...but you will have to present evidence to prove it. People have speculated on spots Cooper may have jumped from Ariel to Woodland to near PDX to Sisters, Oregon or just short of the runway in Reno.

Your claim on the jump point is no better than any other. Until you present some hard evidence saying This Was The Spot, it's just another in a long list of possibles.

And the money found at Tena Bar, taken by itself, does not prove that.

RobertMBlevins,
You have a couple of problems here. Even if the FBI agreed with that flight path and used it to determine where to search, that was in 1971. No parachute, body or money was found there. Subsequently, money was found on the other side of I5. It would be interesting to hear what the FBI thinks of the flight path today (Carr may have commented on that, I apologize to Georger for not reading the thread).

But the real issue that gets people upset with you is on this issue you praise the FBI and challenge anyone who challenges what they say. Then, on the other hand, your surmise that the FBI totally took Cossey's word on the Amboy chute and didn't investigate it any further. You also claim the FBI totally took Marla at her word and didn't investigate any of her claims further. You seem to want to call the FBI the best crime investigation organization when they agree with you and they're a bunch fools if they don't.

That being said, I for one wish you'd attend at least one of the Cooper events in Tacoma. Bridges can get mended if people want them to be.

skyjack71

As I approached the kitchen - it was like he was here. I came back to tell you guys what happened . . .

I felt some how he had answered my question.

Jo,

As the inventor of the Jo Weber Oatmeal Divination System, you may very well win a Nobel Prize. I don't know what field it would be in, but the JWODS must advance SOMETHING somewhere.

Please repeat your experiment using Fiber One and Wheaties? And please report the results here as soon as possible.

You may want to check with 377 to see if you can get a patent on JWODS.

Robert99

again, you spoke with me on the phone over 5 months ago. you claimed they were closing the case 11/24/2013. this didn't happen. to date the FBI has not mentioned you, or how they were convinced in record time how you closed the case.

explain why the FBI would remain silent with the evidence you produced to them, also, why (as Georger mentioned) has WSHM not sided with your story. you were there several times.

the people I know seem to disagree with your statements of talking with the FBI. you need a little more proof other than what you claim you sent them. I haven't contacted them, but I know people who have. this claim is very similar to Kenny paying $14,500 cash for his house. some used this FACT as evidence. your book seems to be stuck in the shadows, you would think it would be selling like hot cakes. you keep claiming all you need is 15 minutes. you came aboard DZ months ago. who have you convinced?

I'm sorry, but just like your book. I'm not buying it. B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"...I had signed off of the computer and close it down. I left the office and was walking to the kitchen and I was talking to Duane. I put my hand together and I told Duane - "I know you can't hear me anymore but I need your help - please give me some kind of sign"

As I approached the kitchen - it was like he was here. I came back to tell you guys what happened and I see Georger's post..."

Reply:

Good to see I'm not the only one who talks to dead people.

Oatmel, eh? Never thought of it, but maybe I'll sprinkle some on my lotto ticket. Mega Millions is up to 230 million....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. And Happy Channukah, too.

Blevins wrote

I was thinking that Jo should just contact the Long Island Medium, no kidding. You know...the lady with the TV show who claims to speak to the dead. This medium may or may not be a phony, but if she is for real...Jo could just go to the source and ask Duane to fill in the details. Think about it for a moment.

Every medium is a phony. Not ONE has been able to demonstrate paranormal perception in a properly designed experiment. They have a wonderful excuse though, that their powers are inhibited under scientific scrutiny. The dog ate my homework is so lame by comparison.

The James Randi prize is still unclaimed. I guess monetary awards also inhibit psychic powers.

I dearly wish we had real oracles and psychics who could divine the future, talk with the dead and solve Norjack. But that's fantasy. The cold hard facts say that the boring laws of physics prevail and are not skirted by self proclaimed soothsayers.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

"...I had signed off of the computer and close it down. I left the office and was walking to the kitchen and I was talking to Duane. I put my hand together and I told Duane - "I know you can't hear me anymore but I need your help - please give me some kind of sign"

As I approached the kitchen - it was like he was here. I came back to tell you guys what happened and I see Georger's post..."

Reply:

Good to see I'm not the only one who talks to dead people.

It's when you start SEEING the dead people where the problems begin. Means one of three things.

1) You should apply to be in the sequel to The Sixth Sense.

2) You should see a psychiatrist.

3) Run. They are actually zombies.

Just for laughs I sent Theresa Caputo a message saying why she should hook up with Lyle Christiansen...B|

I see them, too, Robert. Didn't you read my chapter 28? Going back in time in consciousness is a real trip. The 70s gave me a stomach ache.

I repeated Jo's experiment 10 times using whole grains of varying density. I just can't get the same results. I was however able to positively confirm the Janet sighting when using Quinoa.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins wrote

I was thinking that Jo should just contact the Long Island Medium, no kidding. You know...the lady with the TV show who claims to speak to the dead. This medium may or may not be a phony, but if she is for real...Jo could just go to the source and ask Duane to fill in the details. Think about it for a moment.

Every medium is a phony. Not ONE has been able to demonstrate paranormal perception in a properly designed experiment. They have a wonderful excuse though, that their powers are inhibited under scientific scrutiny. The dog ate my homework is so lame by comparison.

The James Randi prize is still unclaimed. I guess monetary awards also inhibit psychic powers.

I dearly wish we had real oracles and psychics who could divine the future, talk with the dead and solve Norjack. But that's fantasy. The cold hard facts say that the boring laws of physics prevail and are not skirted by self proclaimed soothsayers.

Three-Seven-Seven, you can be so prickly some times. "All mediums are phony?" C'mon.

Yeah, I know no one has been able to knock off the James Randi Prize, yet, and I haven't won a lotto game over six bucks, but hey, I'm working on it.

After all, the best remote viewers says they are only accurate twenty-percent of the time.

The nausea and cramping I feel when I go back aboard Flight 305 on Novemeber 24, 1971 is real. To me, my physiologic response means something. Exactly what, I'm not sure - I'll grant you that - but it feels connected to a legitmate process, one that is very deep and not some minor emotional twitch.

I repeated Jo's experiment 10 times using whole grains of varying density. I just can't get the same results. I was however able to positively confirm the Janet sighting when using Quinoa.

So, was the plane at 10,000 feet; or lower, as per Dona Elliott?

Quinoa, eh? Those grains are so smaill. I think I'll stick to oatmeal.

BruceSmith

***I repeated Jo's experiment 10 times using whole grains of varying density. I just can't get the same results. I was however able to positively confirm the Janet sighting when using Quinoa.

So, was the plane at 10,000 feet; or lower, as per Dona Elliott?

Quinoa, eh? Those grains are so smaill. I think I'll stick to oatmeal.

according to the transcripts the plane was at 10,000 almost the entire flight. the plane was at 7,000 for several minutes into the start of the flight with 30 degree flaps.

georger

Try South East Airlines next time, or take the bus to your next
newly revised Duane Tale.

Baboons mimick people!

I did NOT revise the trip at all.
2010 helped me put many things in their perspective - it was the first and only time I was behind the wheel of a car with Maps! All I had before was JT's garbage.

You took a post that I had made in haste - retorting to prior postings made by you and others. My expression was one of resignation.

You make into it what you want it to say. You keep reverting to that one post were I was totally frustrated trying to explain things.

The statement you always refer to was me throwing up my hands and saying "Have it YOUR WAY!"

The stories about the trip made after MY 2010 trip on my OWN and behind the wheel of a CAR and with a MAP stand - didn't even use the Map to start with until I got to specific locations.

Any statements made before that time were things JERRY drilled into my head - saying NO you were NOT here - YOU were THERE. WHY I had to make that expensive venture ON MY OWN!

Remember I made that trip without his knowledge then he came back to the thread and started the LIE LIE thing over again. The last person I wanted with me was JT. I needed to do that trip on MY OWN and in MY OWN time and I did!

You GEORGER are just as bad as JT.

How you can be sweet on day then the NEXT you are the RABID BABOON again - explains you and any involvement you have in this.

I have a theory (well it is more than a theory) that you were connected to the past. ONE that connects you to a man who conducted unauthorized explorations to HELP the country he loved.

HIS warnings went unheeded...but, he continued his involvement for a period of time. Actually his involvement went past 1983. HOW do I know? Duane was a courier for this man and one the MAN could trust.

Knowing Duane's past one wonders how anyone had any confidence Duane. Well, be it a learned ability or a forced ability - the two who could answer that are deceased. The individual knew about Duane disease and this man always seemed to be in the background - WELL, I think I know why Duane admired this man so much. Duane was PROVIDED for.

Legitimate Jobs, security and also the security to take care of himself when he could no longer work. Do you know where the 50 K came from? Well, I think you know it was not the Squirrel whose shaddow I saw in the Window.

Now watch you make something out of that.

Just so you don't - The Squirrel in the window was in 1990 when Duane made a mysterious trip to Omaha. That is just were he flew into as it was the most accessible to the places he had to visit...to settle certain matters and to secure his reward and or concealed bounty!

:P:P:P:P:o

He he he HA HA HEE HEE _ Cacklings from the witch of Mt. St. Helens! True or not it makes a good Thankgiving story to remember!

Now specific instrution in The Witches Search.

USE a very large Map by JMJohnson.
This map is over sized and has one half of WA on one side and the other half on the otherside. I has to be the Glossy map, Obviously!

Put 3 grains or regular old meal into a small plastic measuring spoon.

Hold the spoon about 8 K above the area. Besure you tilt the spoon back away from you so as to simulate the shelter of the plane.

Hold the Spoon and the oatmeal - just West of Mt. Saint Helens and in the vicinty of Cougar - where the door was opened and fully deployed.

Stand on the South West side as you release the oatmeal from a 1/4 measuring spoon - besure all pieces of the oatmeal release at the same time.

Blow gently from the West but very slightly South as the oatmeal falls to the surface of the Map. If you blow too hard you might end up too far East.

Wonder if an assimilations of the plane could be used - making a drop with the chute. The soft ware would simulate the wind and the time of the door opening. Use witness locations of the plane and the ever changing projectors of the flight - path.

Hell, if the FBI can't find Cooper maybe you could find his bones this way!

Getting dark on Thankgiving day in WA - wonder where Duane will end this day. I am sure he will find a way to tell me. He is cold and his feet have never been so cold - he is getting delusional...it is getting dark and his package is getting heavy.

He hasn't yet told me where he spent Thankgiving Eve.

:D:)

A total FABRICATION or hallucination... which changes like the
wind depending on what you have eaten from what others have
offered up here, at any given time?.

Well, you old grouchy ole BABOON - maybe you are irritated because YOU are about to be exposed. Everytime I mention your connections to Texas you put your pants on backwards.