47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

I finished reviewing the Bill Mitchell interview a few days ago. Since then, I sort of waited around to see if anyone noticed something he told WSHM. No one has mentioned it, so I will. But before I get to that, a couple of points:

Mitchell says the FBI showed him a lot of pictures, mostly done by agents out of the Eugene office. But it sounds as if this effort ended many years ago.

Much has been made of Cooper being damn near as dark as some Native Americans. Mitchell says he was a white guy.

Mitchell says the hijacker had a sort of turkey fold under his chin. Most photographs of Ken Christiansen do not show a clear view of the area directly below his chin. Upon examining the original high-def photos in my files, I see three that do. Two near the date of the hijacking, and a more pronounced one from a 1994 picture later.

I don't know...maybe it's time Mitchell got delivery of a copy of the KC report along with a set of 8.5x11 photos of Christiansen to examine for himself. I am contacting Skipp Porteous for assistance on this.

Quote from Mitchell's interview with the museum:

Mitchell: "...but then and I said I remember…to the FBI I said that, you know, his hair could easily have been dyed or a toupee or something. ‘Cause I mean it looked awful. Well, but being twenty and I didn’t really…”

Whiting: “Was the color unnatural in a way?”

Bill Mitchell: “No. It was all solid dark. You know, I mean it was all, there was no grey, there was no, I mean it was all solid and well groomed. So, I can remember I said yes, yes you know, but I wasn’t sure. Then I didn’t…”

Whiting: “Did he have any sort of…facial hair at all?”

Bill Mitchell: “Nope.”

Whiting: “Nothing? Very clean shaven?”

Bill Mitchell: “Yep.”

Whiting: “What about his skin tone? There’s been, you know, a lot of discussion about him being ‘swarthy,’ but I’m not clear what that means.”

Bill Mitchell: “I didn’t notice that. I don’t recall seeing a pretty …white guy.”

(Guessing here, since Mitchell first says he didn't notice Cooper being swarthy or dark skin tone, but then says he didn't recall seeing a pretty white guy. This doesn't make a lot of sense. I would have to listen to the audio to see if the transcription is correct. I would guess Mitchell actually MEANT to say he didn't recall seeing anything but a pretty white guy. Hard to tell what he really meant there. If the audio is accurate with the transcript, then this question should be re-addressed with Mitchell.)

NOTE: I don't believe Mitchell was interviewed by Geoff Gray. I think the only Mitchell testimony Gray used was from Gray's access to the FBI witness reports. In that, Mitchell claimed the hijacker was no more than five foot nine.

Quote from the Dawn Andrusko interview, sister of Bernie Geestman:

***'I asked her if Kenny had ever worn a toupee. She said yes, but added that he never wore it on the job, only socially sometimes and not very often. I pinned her down on the last time she had actually seen him wear it. No, she said, she had not seen him wear it after 1971. He had taken to wearing baseball hats instead...'

Thanks for your expergise. Let us know when you know.

Based on the new info here's some things to consider.

You, Georger have to be jesting.
Of course - that would explain a lot of things about the persona you present in the thread. The smaller the package the bigger the impact......

:DGuess, What!
In the group photos taken on the day that picture was made - is a man barely 5 ft tall. He had curly brown hair. He was younger than Duane who was the tallest.

With your SHARKY personality - a sales manager - you were NOT. Hmmm now wait - you did come from the mid-west and Duane talked about going "hunting" with a group of guys in the mid-west!:ph34r::)
Might as well, have a laugh or 2 tonight.

EVER notice if anyone mention anything about new evidence or interest - that Blevins JUMPS on it. So now Blevins has Cooper under 6 ft and yes, the picture of KC and Florence's statement at a crowded restaurant - pointing to a KC's photo stating "You are on to Something!"

When KC was presented as a suspect is when I sent the "other" photos to Florence in a note book with a return mail. I never knew if she received them.

Do you think Blevins will ever give it up? Probably not - as long as another subject is not ID'ed as Cooper he will promote his subject just to promote the darn book, hoping he can make himself part of history.

I really wish I could download the FBI files, but no way and at this stage of the game I am not investing in some other internet connection.

You do realized that when I was talking to Mitchell in 2001 that there was NO KC on the horizon!

I never heard the supposed description about the flesh under the chin. Therefore when I was communicating with Mitchell in 2001 I only provide the photos I "thought" looked the most like the composites!

I still do not know if the thread jibberish regarding the chin things is true, but I will tell you some weird things have happened in the last few days....

I sent pictures to Mitchell and held nothing back. We had a brief conversation and I sent him pics by email. He stated in 2001 the problem he had was the ears & also in our brief conversation this wk of 2013....

I DID NOT want to influence him & made NO mention of the surgical glue. Just wanted him to review some of the same photos plus the photos I withheld because of the chin, along with the recent photo from Jefferson acquired on my behalf by a member of this thread.

STRANGE "happening" yesterday! Not holding my breath - as far as I am concerned too much too late for me.

After 18 yrs since I contacted the FBI & 42 yrs since the Skyjacking, the FBI will deny any fault with the investigation of Weber much less admit he was Cooper.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

To Everyone Else: My plan is to assemble a group of large-sized photographs, a copy of the Christiansen report and the book, and add a personal letter...which will be mailed to Mitchell for his review. In the letter, I will ask permission to call him on the phone later, or he can call me if he wishes. It's one thing to see small B/W photos out of a book, or a few limited pics on Christiansen from the internet. It's another thing entirely to receive a package of 8.5x11 glossies you can hold in your hands. Some of these pictures have not been released publicly. I think Mitchell is a good bet to be the first (besides Porteous and I) to review them. For you anti-KC folks, look at the bright side. Chances are that Mitchell will examine these photos and decide DEFINITELY that KC was NOT the guy sitting across the aisle from him. I would take that with a great deal of weight, since he is a direct witness. I've always said I'm not trying to shove a round peg into a square hole. I only seek the truth on Kenny. Maybe this is the way to do it. And I WILL make the results of this inquiry public at Dropzone, no matter which way it goes.

He only viewed my photos in 2001 because the FBI had already shown him a pic! As with your book - you will promote things about KC - that is a NO NO! You are unable to be objective with a simple note & a few standard size photos...GIVE ACTUAL STATS (height & color of eyes) - & DO NOT mention your book. Better yet - why haven't you mailed Tina & Florence pics?

skyjack71

You, Georger have to be jesting.
Of course - that would explain a lot of things about the persona you present in the thread. The smaller the package the bigger the impact......

:DGuess, What!
In the group photos taken on the day that picture was made - is a man barely 5 ft tall. He had curly brown hair. He was younger than Duane who was the tallest.

With your SHARKY personality - a sales manager - you were NOT. Hmmm now wait - you did come from the mid-west and Duane talked about going "hunting" with a group of guys in the mid-west!:ph34r::)
Might as well, have a laugh or 2 tonight.

EVER notice if anyone mention anything about new evidence or interest - that Blevins JUMPS on it. So now Blevins has Cooper under 6 ft and yes, the picture of KC and Florence's statement at a crowded restaurant - pointing to a KC's photo stating "You are on to Something!"

When KC was presented as a suspect is when I sent the "other" photos to Florence in a note book with a return mail. I never knew if she received them.

Do you think Blevins will ever give it up? Probably not - as long as another subject is not ID'ed as Cooper he will promote his subject just to promote the darn book, hoping he can make himself part of history.

I really wish I could download the FBI files, but no way and at this stage of the game I am not investing in some other internet connection.

You do realized that when I was talking to Mitchell in 2001 that there was NO KC on the horizon!

I never heard the supposed description about the flesh under the chin. Therefore when I was communicating with Mitchell in 2001 I only provide the photos I "thought" looked the most like the composites!

I still do not know if the thread jibberish regarding the chin things is true, but I will tell you some weird things have happened in the last few days....

I sent pictures to Mitchell and held nothing back. We had a brief conversation and I sent him pics by email. He stated in 2001 the problem he had was the ears & also in our brief conversation this wk of 2013....

I DID NOT want to influence him & made NO mention of the surgical glue. Just wanted him to review some of the same photos plus the photos I withheld because of the chin, along with the recent photo from Jefferson acquired on my behalf by a member of this thread.

STRANGE "happening" yesterday! Not holding my breath - as far as I am concerned too much too late for me.

After 18 yrs since I contacted the FBI & 42 yrs since the Skyjacking, the FBI will deny any fault with the investigation of Weber much less admit he was Cooper.

RobertMBlevins

1) Anybody who doesn't follow all possible (and reasonable) leads in a search for the truth in the Cooper case has another agenda beyond the truth. This includes over-the-top conspiracy theorists who claim contact with dead people, and think the flight crew was in on the whole thing.

2) Anybody who responds to intelligent and honest posts in the case with smart-ass comments and weird images pulled from the internet is either afraid of the truth, or has personal issues.

3) The TRUTH is the only thing that matters. Anything else is bullshit.

RobertMBlevins

Anybody who doesn't follow all possible (and reasonable) leads in a search for the truth in the Cooper case has another agenda beyond the truth.

Blevins, And anyone who follows all impossible (and contrived) leads in a search to prove that the subject of his book is Cooper has another agenda beyond truth.

How is your real estate research coming along on the KC matter?

Robert99

Robert,
For someone who claims to be interested in only finding out the truth, you do a lot of twisting of statements and facts to match your suspect.

You say about Bill Mitchell "He said he thought Cooper was wearing a toupee. ". He didn't say that. In the document you attached he said "to the FBI I said that, you
know, his hair could easily have been dyed or a toupee or something" because it looked "so bad". Not the same thing.

You talk about Margaret Geestman's sale of land and refer to the lawyer being repremanded in the past and it was after the airing of "Decoded" to try to imply something suspicious there. She sold close to a year and a half after the airing, she was in her 80s and the infraction of the attorney, while deserving ,was certainly not a commission of a major fraud against a client. There is just nothing in that story that's suspicious and you try to make it one.

And this quote by you, "Kenneth Peter Christiansen of Bonney Lake, WA, former US Army paratrooper and former purser for the hijacked airline was almost certainly the hijacker D.B. Cooper..." is not something someone would say who believes in only finding the truth.

You also ignore (and don't seem to have any interest in finding out) the financial transactions that indicate Christiansen spent a lot more money after the transaction. You refer us to Gray -- although I reread his New York Magazine article and "Skyjack" and I can't see where Gray makes a big case about him buying property for cash. A man living in a cheap apartment and buying a cheap house assuming a mortgage from the previous owner does not indicate a radical change in life style.

You puzzle me, and I mean that honestly. You say you're going to ignore Georger's responses to you, but you keep responding. Why?

You have the Cooper Curse, like almost everyone else here. You've written one book, working on another and are one of the most frequent posters on this forum. Yet, when a DB Cooper symposium is scheduled right in your back yard, you don't go?

Not making any judgments, but your actions don't match your words.

MarkBennett

Robert,
For someone who claims to be interested in only finding out the truth, you do a lot of twisting of statements and facts to match your suspect.

You say about Bill Mitchell "He said he thought Cooper was wearing a toupee. ". He didn't say that. In the document you attached he said "to the FBI I said that, you
know, his hair could easily have been dyed or a toupee or something" because it looked "so bad". Not the same thing.

You talk about Margaret Geestman's sale of land and refer to the lawyer being repremanded in the past and it was after the airing of "Decoded" to try to imply something suspicious there. She sold close to a year and a half after the airing, she was in her 80s and the infraction of the attorney, while deserving ,was certainly not a commission of a major fraud against a client. There is just nothing in that story that's suspicious and you try to make it one.

And this quote by you, "Kenneth Peter Christiansen of Bonney Lake, WA, former US Army paratrooper and former purser for the hijacked airline was almost certainly the hijacker D.B. Cooper..." is not something someone would say who believes in only finding the truth.

You also ignore (and don't seem to have any interest in finding out) the financial transactions that indicate Christiansen spent a lot more money after the transaction. You refer us to Gray -- although I reread his New York Magazine article and "Skyjack" and I can't see where Gray makes a big case about him buying property for cash. A man living in a cheap apartment and buying a cheap house assuming a mortgage from the previous owner does not indicate a radical change in life style.

You puzzle me, and I mean that honestly. You say you're going to ignore Georger's responses to you, but you keep responding. Why?

You have the Cooper Curse, like almost everyone else here. You've written one book, working on another and are one of the most frequent posters on this forum. Yet, when a DB Cooper symposium is scheduled right in your back yard, you don't go?

Blevins is a socalled expert in - superficiality. And wants the
Nobe Prise for it!

I compare him to Baba Yaga. Everything is a deceit.

He doesnt want the truth. He wants fame for being an idiot.

This is the guy, who wanted to go into the North Atlantic
and find the Titanic ... from a rowboat!

:D

RobertMBlevins

***Robert,

Well, truthfully I just don't feel I have anything further to contribute to a symposium. There is the book, the KC report, both freely available. And frankly, although I wouldn't mind seeing Geoff Gray again, there are a couple of people I really DON'T want to see.

As far as the sale of Margie Geestman's land, I have no reason to suspect anything was untoward regarding the sale itself. But Twisp is a small town, and many people there knew of Margie. She is a colorful character indeed, and yes...I did speak about her to some of the locals during my stays in Twisp for the interviews. I had to do this in order to find out anything I could about the person I was interviewing. So I'm sure word got around, and it's likely people approached her or spoke to her about her husband and her possible involvement in the case. I can't say for sure, but it's likely. The only thing strange about it is that she would try to keep her location secret, although that was probably to keep Bernie, her ex, from finding her. I believed Margie when she showed me around her house and pointed out all the padlocks on both the exterior and some of the interior doors, saying it was to prevent Bernie from driving up to do another break-in, as he did in 1994.

The bank officer, when I spoke to him on the phone, asked for a copy of the book and the KC report, which I sent to him. The lawyer...I left a message and she did not respond. But I attached the same docs to her message as the ones sent to the bank officer. So she is aware of the allegations made in the book and the report.

As far as Bill Mitchell, it's obvious he said the hijacker could have been wearing a toupee, or the hijacker had dyed hair. He did say that. He just wasn't sure which. And I have to counter that with both Dawn Andrusko and Margie Geestman saying that Kenny owned one, but stopped wearing it shortly after the date of the hijacking. What do you want from me about that? These women said that, and now Mitchell strongly hints at the same thing, although his statements are a bit confusing for sure. Yes...I think WSHM officials made lousy interviewers. When you read the PDF, they keep cutting off his answers with another question. It's an interesting interview. It's also a poor interview in many ways. For example, not once did they ask him about any of the suspects by name, and whether he had eliminated them based on pictures. This is probably because WSHM has never been interested in any information regarding specific suspects, but only the circumstances of the hijacking itself. I was surprised they even requested copies of Blast for the gift shop.

The financial transactions are being checked out by others right now. I think I did all I could on that. I can definitely establish that Bernie's sister Dawn borrowed $5,000 from Kenny about five months after the hijacking. And that she did this in order to move she and her kids out of the Geestmans' place in Bonney Lake. As far as the house, it looks like Christiansen assumed a mortgage all right, but paid cash for part of the total price of the property and he probably did it under the table. The only people who know for sure are Ann Grimes in Puyallup, and the Geestmans'. Joe Grimes passed away years ago. I also can establish that Kenny only made about $500 a month, before taxes, in the two or three years previous to the hijacking. Now if all these things are true...then how in the hell did Kenny manage to spend at LEAST $12,500 in cash between April and October of 1972? Something here just doesn't add up. You also have the same people who were in the middle of all of this pointing fingers at each other, specifically about involvement in the hijacking? And why did Bernie Geestman try to silence his own sister on her testimony, and then drive down to Puyallup to appear on Decoded...then saying he thought Kenny could be the hijacker? He was WITH Kenny the entire week! He lies and he does not make sense.

You want the Real Deal on Kenny Christiansen? Here it is: These people I have discussed, the ones I interviewed, know the truth. But until someone in authority gets them all into the same room and starts laying the pressure on, that truth will never be known. There's nothing I can do about that. It is out of my hands.

As far as Geoff Gray, yes...I think someone should question him on his original statements from his NYM article and his book. The ones where he says Kenny bought the house for cash and only took home maybe a few thousand a year from his job. I recently provided Gray with all the new information I had on Christiansen, and some of the documents posted by Shutter. So he is aware there are questions. NPR is working on it, but they may take months to come to any conclusions.

One last thing: The testimony made by the people I interviewed for the book is not 'twisted around'. I kept careful notes, some video, some audio. What they said was exactly what I stated in the book.

Well TRUTHFULLY! ?

Others have a different version. :D:D

One of your basic problems is you don't know what people
"mean" when they say "what they say". And you literally haven't
demonstrated that you even know the difference, or that it
matters. You continually jump to people's MOTIVES like some
witch reading tea leaves and bones on the ground!

That, is a fundamental lack of character and smarts. Time after
time for over three years you have demonstrated your skills
and proficiencies, as a general fact, and you come up short
every single time, in basic reasoning ability.

Fishing and cleaning houses is all you can handle ?

Its not personal - just factual.

RobertMBlevins

Are these 'others' in the same group as your 'we' folks?

I don't expect to convince anyone in Cooperland regarding Christiansen and these people...that they may have been involved in the hijacking. I did what I could, freely presented what I had available. Anything else is someone else's job now. Yes, I think Christiansen and these folks were involved. But that's just my personal opinion, it is not an established fact. The tools are there, though. I feel strongly that the truth on Kenny one way or another will come out sooner or later. The truth has a habit of surfacing after it has been forced to hold its breath long enough.

There are only two possible answers. Either he WAS Cooper, or he WASN'T. Simple concept. Neither has been proven...yet.

Blevins you're just not smart enough to be here! Thats just a
simple well established fact.

Dont get mad!

Just go fishing where you belong.

The class will do fine without you!

Toodaloo. Have a nice life.

MarkBennett

Well, said MarkBennett. Blevins twists the words and uses this thread NOT for investigative means or for fact finding. He has his OWN facts and will swoop in on anyone. I feel the same way about Bruce....

I do not fit into the category of Bruce or Blevins - I am NOT a writer. I ask questions as I try with all of my mind, body and soul to learn - If Weber was NOT Cooper - how could he have known about the things he stated to me (using third person or "I used to know") and having only used the Cooper word in 2 of his expressions.

When the newspaper article regarding the money find came out in 1980 - he was ON his guard - made sure I didn't see the articles or the TV program. Then he scoots to the south and the few times he called me - (no phone number or address ) tells me he will be in contact with me. He had to be sure I had NOT connected the trip and the news article in 2000 to him and that NO one had contacted me.

When he came back to my daughter's graduation - he was asking question about one the teachers at the school. ODD! He was never interested in her school activities before and he had been gone for over 2 months.

As all of you know - I have been very protective regarding the witnesses...and how it has affected their lives. I recontact Mitchell because of the things I had never read or heard being stated in this thread. All of you know I do NOT have the recently released records, but if someone wants to mail them - I would love to read them or put them in a format and old woman can download.

Am I obcessive about this? Yes, I am, but NOT to the point of taking pictures of witnesses or harassing them or getting in their face. I fight my battle in this thread and occassionally with the FBI. NO Book - I just use my memories and a few details I have learned over the last 17 yrs.

DITTO this post to Georger - He also made some very good remarks. As for me - see ya later, as I have a program coming on I need to watch! The Special on Kennedy!

RobertMBlevins

Not a writer? That depends on your definition of writer. This thread, of which you are a major contributor, were it converted to an 8.5x11 Word document, was running about 10,000 pages after about 1200 pages of the thread itself. What it is now I am not sure, but your lengthy contributions on what maybe runs 18,000 Word doc pages would fill SEVERAL books. And I mean versions of War and Peace. I can assure you that many more people have read your work than will ever read Blast. Go back and look at the number of times people have read your posts. Basically, everyone here is now a best-selling author. The only difference is no one gets paid. :)
The book on Christiansen runs about 150 pages in six by nine paperback. And everything else I've written has zip to do with Christiansen. In fact, Blast is the shortest book I've ever written at maybe 35,000 words. Cooperland, which is coming next year, is NOT about trying to convince anyone KC was Cooper. Basically, it's an autobiography and along the way discusses the World of DB Cooper and The People Who Either Like, Investigate, or Suffer from the Cooper Curse.

In reality, people get their Cooper Info much more from Dropzone than from any book ever published on Cooper.

Well, I will state one more time - I am not a writer and I am not writing a book. YOU Blevins did write a book and this thread had to help you rewrite parts of the book. Unlike yourself - much of what I have posted was exploring with the thread and waiting and hoping that the thread would expose information that might help solve the case. I was talking about a man I was with for 17 yrs and who confessed to being Dan Cooper

I have hoped beyond hope that someone who knew Duane would read the thread - and say "I remember that man" or I knew that man". There was one man in the very beginning who quit posting and I believe he died. He never gave me his REAL name - but exchanged messages with me.

I will go back to the beginning of the thread or the first one and post his user name. He was in Duane's age brackett. This man did NOT seem to be playing a game. The message I got before I ever mentioned coverts was one of warning.....probably some old jumper having a good time with my vulnerability.

You are a writer & you got the help of this thread in writing your book. Rather than be grateful for the information - you then use the thread to promote your book. A book about a MAN U did NOT know and information U have forced and REPEATED & REPEATED - we know it by heart.

U prey upon the thread & then U insult the contributors. You have been told many times your information is flawed, but you continue to recite it over and over.
U jump on every opportunity to do so.

The most recent is YOUR not getting the information CORRECT on Mitchell.

THEN U tiurn around & are going to send him not JUST pictures but, information on your "suspect".
The witness does NOT want & does NOT need to have these things thrown at him or her. The witnesses - TRY not to let public entities contaminate their memories.

Tina only saw pictures of Duane shown to her by the FBI - & that was only an old pic the brother scanned - a picture that looked nothing like Weber. After many yrs - I did send pics - but did NOT know if she ever got them. Same with Florence. I did NOT send them criminal records or other info..

The FBI DOES not present criminal records - ALL these witness have or know is the sound of his voice & what he looked like and after 42 yrs - that is a basic memory they may have had to let go of - it is part of life. Letting go & making space for new memories.

I sent pictures with captions - but not his criminal record or a book or a story. State the COLOR of the eyes and the COLOR of his complexion and approximate age at the time of the Skyjacking & the pic. ANYTHING more than that is LEADING a witness!

The FBI presents suspects & no personal information about the suspect. Approx age in photo is ALL that is necessary as related to date of crime.

The witnesses do NOT need a name or work/criminal record - these mean nothing to them regarding identifying a subject. Anymore information is leading a witness & results in contamination of memories! Actually in my opinion the witnesses wish it would ALL go away - that it never happened.

Do you think their live have been NORMAL? Do you not think that Cooper has not interfered with their leading a NORMAL LIFE?

U crave attention, but they do not!CAN U even imagine having to live the way they do? No you can't - because it defies the purpose of your own agenda.

Take the attitude Bruce Smith presents - NOW that is ONE sick PUPPY! He doesn't care who he hurts or whose life he destroys & you are not far behind him. I think you were duped by Porteous. He threw out the bait & you swallowed it hook & sinker.

What I do in this thread is not as a writer, but as a wife and widow trying to find out who her husband really was....but I will not lead a suspect as you are proposing to do.

Personally I would love to go to the symposium without anyone knowing who I was. I would be impossible to disquise.

My health nor my finances will allow me to make such an expensive trip.
I would NOT want anyone to know I was there. One person offered me a place to stay, but I my being able to fly would be very difficult due to my pain level when sitting. If I got there I would have to sleep all of the next day and hope I would be able to sit still (physically and mentally) listening to others present their supsects.

Good Night going to bed - no longer able to spent hours on this thread. My life is a very painful life - both physically and emotionally, but I would love to meet others like myself and to come face to face with witnesses while pictures of Duane are presented. I have some items I would like for the symposius to see - NO I would not make a presentation - someone else who have to do that.

:( Add a tear to the icon. MY last chance and I can't go. Tickets in NOV are out of sight and seating space required I can stretch my feel out int front and wall as much as possible.
Becuase of he cramps and spasims would need to be sedated

while flying.

RobertMBlevins

******Are these 'others' in the same group as your 'we' folks?

I don't expect to convince anyone in Cooperland regarding Christiansen and these people...that they may have been involved in the hijacking. I did what I could, freely presented what I had available. Anything else is someone else's job now. Yes, I think Christiansen and these folks were involved. But that's just my personal opinion, it is not an established fact. The tools are there, though. I feel strongly that the truth on Kenny one way or another will come out sooner or later. The truth has a habit of surfacing after it has been forced to hold its breath long enough.

There are only two possible answers. Either he WAS Cooper, or he WASN'T. Simple concept. Neither has been proven...yet.

Dont get mad!

And when did YOU see the results of my last IQ test, Dr Brainiac? Why don't YOU toodaloo along somewhere else? You haven't contributed a thing lately except for goofy internet-harvested images and weird song lyrics for quite a while now.

People put up posts. You don't address the content. You simply make cutesy remarks, post up weird pictures. And I see you've resorted to making fun of our housecleaning biz again. As if running a lucrative business like that makes a person stupid or something. LOL. A lot you know. :S

By the way...there is no 'class,' this isn't a school, (it's an internet forum), and you are certainly not the instructor.

EDIT: I'll bet you're just dying to know what I scored on Stanford-Binet 3 back in the day. Fine. 145. Guess that at least puts me in the non-stupid category...:)

I also decided to see if I've gotten smarter or dumber since I took the SB3 in the 70's. So...I took the test again today, no kidding. You got me to thinking about the whole dumb and dumber thing. ;)

I think they're in the 5 edition now. The way it works is you can either pony up about 17 Euro to see your results right away, or wait about 24 hours and they email you the full report for free. I'll let you know how I did.

Sincerely yours,
Mr Stupid

It isnt about IQ, is it.

Should we call Stanford-Benet Rescue? Take it one hour at a
time. Call the CAA number if you need to. Rescue units run
24/7 in the State of Washington!

Why do people get frustrated with you, Robert?

This is you on dropzone.com:

RobertMBlevins

You know I don't understand why people think I have all the answers on Kenny Christiansen. And why they don't go to Geoff Gray for some of that. I was just asked to do a job so I did it. I was a BOOK EDITOR, not a private investigator. People lied, I checked.

This is you on Facebook:

RobertMBlevins

Kenneth Peter Christiansen of Bonney Lake, WA, former US Army paratrooper and former purser for the hijacked airline was almost certainly the hijacker D.B. Cooper.

It's ok to be an advocate for your guy. It's just frustrating for others when you go to such effort to claim you're not.

RobertMBlevins

***Personally I would love to go to the symposium without anyone knowing who I was. I would be impossible to disquise.

My health nor my finances will allow me to make such an expensive trip.
I would NOT want anyone to know I was there. One person offered me a place to stay, but I my being able to fly would be very difficult due to my pain level when sitting. If I got there I would have to sleep all of the next day and hope I would be able to sit still (physically and mentally) listening to others present their supsects.

Good Night going to bed - no longer able to spent hours on this thread. My life is a very painful life - both physically and emotionally, but I would love to meet others like myself and to come face to face with witnesses while pictures of Duane are presented. I have some items I would like for the symposius to see - NO I would not make a presentation - someone else who have to do that.

:( Add a tear to the icon. MY last chance and I can't go. Tickets in NOV are out of sight and seating space required I can stretch my feel out int front and wall as much as possible.
Becuase of he cramps and spasims would need to be sedated

while flying.

Well, Jo...you should know by now you have to book months in advance and you get big savings. I get R/T tickets to Phoenix from Seattle for around $300, sometimes less. That's booking four months in advance.

What costs you is the LODGING. :)
Don't waste your money on the symposium. You should just go to Ariel. You'll have more fun and I'm sure people would treat you real nice. You could go home with a boatload of Cooper Stuff, too. Dona Elliot has plenty for sale, and cheap.

Georger: I'm not going to quote over that entire post again. I think people have seen it enough. No one likes to be called stupid...especially a guy whose written five books, more than a hundred short stories, and five hundred illustrated articles, some on very complex issues. As well as helping to run two businesses. I do the taxes on both, Gayla does the books. It works very well.

I don't think there are any stupid people who post here. Wrong, misguided, rude, without manners, hmm...I said that twice...some nice folks, and maybe one who lives in Fantasyland, Minnesota. That would NOT be you. No names, though. You know I don't understand why people think I have all the answers on Kenny Christiansen. And why they don't go to Geoff Gray for some of that. I was just asked to do a job so I did it. I was a BOOK EDITOR, not a private investigator. People lied, I checked. People told the truth, I checked their statements anyway. That's just the way things went. Having a PI ready to serve on a moment's notice if needed was a plus, though. I had his cell number and used it often. But...if I had it to do over again I would have refused Porteous. I got sucked into the vortex because Kenny, at the time of the hijacking, lived in the same town where I grew up: Sumner, WA. I found that interesting.

I'm going to leave Cooperland by writing about it in a different way than has been done previously. I just don't care that much about Cooper anymore. Not like I used to. That's the main reason I'm no longer attending Cooper-related activities. Anything I had to present is already public. There is nothing new at this time.

Anyone who investigates Cooper and thinks they will make a ton of money is fooling themselves. I checked sales information, such as it is, on previous Cooper books even before I agreed to do Porteous' book. I saw no NYT bestsellers, and many were already out of print or only available used. So I knew what I was getting into. To be perfectly frank, if I had known how things would turn out (We would spend thousands more creating the book than it was actually worth in sales), I would have said no to Porteous.

One thing that will never happen on Christiansen is a sell-out. It's either the truth or nothing. It's the known facts or nothing. Of course this policy almost ensures no one will actually WANT to make the film or documentary. B| That's fine, too.

I'd appreciate it if you would cease using the word 'stupid' when referring to me in your posts...:)

RobertMBlevins aka "Little Snowmann".

uber alles.

Dropzone and this thread ARE about you!

Keep up the good work, Smokediver.

B|

And frankly, because many of them [Blevins' friends] trust me a great deal, they also believe me on the basic investigative facts on KC.

Blevins, What "basic investigative facts" have you developed on your own? I don't remember seeing any "facts" but I do remember seeing a lot of "speculations" on your part.

Don't try to blame the unraveling of your KC theory on Gray. You could have easily checked the real estate transactions on your own and probably online and in less than an hour. And that was crucial to your idea that KC suddenly came into a lot of money in late 1971.

But you and CBS News now have something in common. Both of you have egg on your face for not checking, or double-checking, your information sources.

And your "friends", who accept your theories without question, are birds of a feather.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

******Are these 'others' in the same group as your 'we' folks?

Dont get mad!

And when did YOU see the results of my last IQ test, Dr Brainiac? Why don't YOU toodaloo along somewhere else? You haven't contributed a thing lately except for goofy internet-harvested images and weird song lyrics for quite a while now.

People put up posts. You don't address the content. You simply make cutesy remarks, post up weird pictures. And I see you've resorted to making fun of our housecleaning biz again. As if running a lucrative business like that makes a person stupid or something. LOL. A lot you know. :S

By the way...there is no 'class,' this isn't a school, (it's an internet forum), and you are certainly not the instructor.

EDIT: I'll bet you're just dying to know what I scored on Stanford-Binet 3 back in the day. Fine. 145. Guess that at least puts me in the non-stupid category...:)

I also decided to see if I've gotten smarter or dumber since I took the SB3 in the 70's. So...I took the test again today, no kidding. You got me to thinking about the whole dumb and dumber thing. ;)

I think they're in the 5 edition now. The way it works is you can either pony up about 17 Euro to see your results right away, or wait about 24 hours and they email you the full report for free. I'll let you know how I did.

Sincerely yours,
Mr Stupid

Blevins, yours above is just more RMB/AB staff generated bullshit
and mind games. Phantoms and dust. Smoke ad mirrors. And its
been this way since the day you showed up here ... following
Snowmman's demise.

It's all too reminescent of the mind games Snowmman used to
conduct here, during his descent to Earth!

So who are you - really! And for that matter who is this socalled
"Adventure Books", if its anything more than a trolling device?
Because literally not one person can place you or Gayla or this
socalled Adventure Books of Seattle in any literary circle in
Seattle outside of this weak connection you have to Amazon
... outside of this weak certification from the Manager of the
largest book seller in Seattle who frankly had to "ask around"
before she could find any attribution to Adeventure Books
which was:

"Oh, Jean says and she had to ask around also, they are some
self publishing desk run out of a House cleaning business,
apparently, with a presence on the Internet through some guy
who calls himself RobertMBlevins ... Jean says he wrote a book
in the SB Cooper genre which failed miserably (finally was selling
for 69 cents a copy!?), and he or somebody did give a reading
from the book over at ___________(s) and that was abyssmal.
They will never have him back. That's all I can find."

So who is this internet troll RobertMBlevins who plays mind
games with everyone on a few free internet websites ...trying
to make a name for himself with his book on DB Cooper selling
for 60 cents!?, before they goto the dumpster?

The "case manager" and spokesman for Auburn 'Good Ole Days'
who calls the cops to protect Auburn from disrupters? Who
sends writeups to the FBI and claims to be working with the
Palmer family etal? Who drops the names of FBI agents and
others involved in the DB Cooper matter like they were his close
associates ... only to find out they dont want anything to do
with a 'RobertMBlevins' - whoever he is! ?

Apparently it's all smoke and mirrors, shadows and dust, and
mind games conducted by some troll named RobertMBlevins
on an internet site named Dropzone ... owned in South Afrika?

Smoke and mirrors is all you get.

Oh well. Its FREE!

RobertMBlevins

***Why do people get frustrated with you, Robert?

This is you on dropzone.com:

***You know I don't understand why people think I have all the answers on Kenny Christiansen. And why they don't go to Geoff Gray for some of that. I was just asked to do a job so I did it. I was a BOOK EDITOR, not a private investigator. People lied, I checked.

This is you on Facebook:

RobertMBlevins

Kenneth Peter Christiansen of Bonney Lake, WA, former US Army paratrooper and former purser for the hijacked airline was almost certainly the hijacker D.B. Cooper.

It's ok to be an advocate for your guy. It's just frustrating for others when you go to such effort to claim you're not.

Well...now you are quoting from my Facebook post. And everyone on my friend list are people I actually know, either writers who ended up in the Escape Velocity magazine, or the book that followed it. Others are real-life friends. With them, I am a little more upfront about my feelings regarding Kenny. Even then, I qualify it a bit with 'ALMOST certainly'. Many of these people have read the book, seen the NV articles, the Decoded episode, the report. And frankly, because many of them trust me a great deal, they also believe me on the basic investigative facts on KC. This means they believe what I said on the witness testimony. Especially on the Geestmans' immediate finger-pointing at each other as being involved in the hijacking, and Mr Geestman's unending string of lies, which coincidentally ALL involve distancing himself from both Kenny's finances and any possible involvement in the hijacking. Those two items are hard to reconcile because they don't make sense. Innocent people do not do that in cold-call interviews. They just don't. But...there is no hard proof as of yet that Kenny really did it. Only two people know for sure, and they aren't giving it up quite yet. Here at AB, we wonder sometimes why the Seattle FBI went to bat for Marla Cooper simply based on her word alone and some forty-year-old memories, while on the case of Christiansen...after being presented with a list of witnesses, their statements, and much circumstantial evidence...they don't even bother with a visit to Margie and Bernie and the other local witnesses. We can't figure that out at all. Meh. :|

Here at Dropzone, it's a bit of a different deal. I've tried to pull back from this 'almost certainly' stuff, but like I said, you almost had to be involved in the investigation to understand. It's one of the reasons I decided to go more in-depth on this whole Cooper thing with the new book. It's not aimed at Cooper fans. It's more personal.

Blevins: you are a crackpot howling inside an Oatmeal tube!

Connect your tube with a string to another Oatmeal tube
somebody else has - and maybe the two of ya can have a
conversation in pig Latin.

That is the only option for an audience you have left. Elvis
has left the building - weren't you informed? I guess not.
They evidently didn't think you mattered to inform you! :D

Others are getting ready to publish -

Go to the back of the line - you will have to start over.

Go back to START, troll!

[I am sure that is the last thing hangers-on at Dropzone want
to hear! Three more years of RobertMBlevins self-publishing here
at your expense and the expense of this thread ... after RMB
goes back to START and must revise, and do it all over AGAIN!
LORD HAVE MERCY! Good luck...]

Readers of Dropzone now move ahead of JOB ... in the chronicles
of suffering and pestilence! Has there ever been a more smitten
people, in the eyes of the Lord! ? Harkin to your prophet, Robert
M Blevins! He will deliver you in time for the 2018 Olympics!
There is light ahead, at the end of the lonnnnnnnnnngh tunnel!

Here is a clip of Jerry Thomas. This program airs tonight on Travel Channel.

http://www.travelchannel.com/video/looking-for-db-cooper
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Decoded, the book. Cute, has replica evidence (e.g. DBCs flight 305 ticket) in little packets. It pretty much a "KC did it" story. Relies heavily on Blevins.

I'll try to attach pics later.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Decoded, the book. Cute, has replica evidence (e.g. DBCs flight 305 ticket) in little packets. It pretty much a "KC did it" story. Relies heavily on Blevins.

I'll try to attach pics later.

I watched Brad Metzler interview for this book. I do not recall which news show. Someone had linked it in this thread a few weeks ago.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Blevins: you are a crackpot howling inside an Oatmeal tube!

Connect your tube with a string to another Oatmeal tube
somebody else has - and maybe the two of ya can have a
conversation in pig Latin.

That is the only option for an audience you have left. Elvis
has left the building - weren't you informed? I guess not.
They evidently didn't think you mattered to inform you!

Others are getting ready to publish -

Go to the back of the line - you will have to start over.

Go back to START, troll!

[I am sure that is the last thing hangers-on at Dropzone want
to hear! Three more years of RobertMBlevins self-publishing here
at your expense and the expense of this thread ... after RMB
goes back to START and must revise, and do it all over AGAIN!
LORD HAVE MERCY! Good luck...]

Readers of Dropzone now move ahead of JOB ... in the chronicles
of suffering and pestilence! Has there ever been a more smitten
people, in the eyes of the Lord! ? Harkin to your prophet, Robert
M Blevins! He will deliver you in time for the 2018 Olympics!
There is light ahead, at the end of the lonnnnnnnnnngh tunnel!...'

People can publish whatever they wish, with a couple of exceptions. Can't advocate the overthrow of the US government, and no child porn. There may be other prohibited items, but Cooper is definitely allowed.

Where do you get this stuff? I fully support all efforts on books regarding Cooper. I offered to establish both a Kindle and an Ingram account for Bruce Smith, and even offered to edit the book for nothing. This is a service I normally charge a LOT of money to do. And even though I objected to one minor passage, I still think it's a good book and when it is published we will put up a direct link to it at Amazon. I will also review it in a positive manner, just like I did for Gray's book.

You are being a Drama Queen Extraordinaire. And I am neither a troll or a crackpot.

You also say THIS:

***'"Oh, Jean says and she had to ask around also, they are some
self publishing desk run out of a House cleaning business,
apparently, with a presence on the Internet through some guy
who calls himself RobertMBlevins ... Jean says he wrote a book
in the SB Cooper genre which failed miserably (finally was selling
for 69 cents a copy!?), and he or somebody did give a reading
from the book over at ___________(s) and that was abyssmal.
They will never have him back. That's all I can find."

A pack of lies, Georger. There has never been any reading done on Blast...anywhere...EVER. Two slideshow presentations back in 2011 at the Auburn Avenue Theatre, that's ALL.

Also a pack of lies on your pricing of the book at 69 cents, my friend. Retail is $11.99 in paperback, $4.99 for the Kindle version. Wholesalers can obtain the paperback version at 55% off the cover. I occasionally drop the Kindle version lower under Amazon's KOLL program. Sales are not earth-shaking, but the Kindle version usually sits in the top fifty Aviation books at Amazon, and has done so for more than two years. Five to ten percent of total sales come through Amazon, the remainder are through Ingram/Lightning Source at wholesale. Unless a copy is used, there is no way to obtain it cheaper. You should just ask me first before you make a complete fool of yourself.

AB of Seattle is small, but perfectly legit. We have our own ISBN prefix assigned by Bowker's, we file our taxes faithfully each year, we have a SAN issued by Bowker's as well, and all books are released at the standard trade rate just like the Big Boys, and through the same channels. We hold wholesale contracts with Ingram for distribution in paperback of all titles in the US, England, Europe, and Australia, and the Kindle versions worldwide through Amazon exclusively. Only difference is we release one or two new titles a year, instead of dozens, as Random House does for example. The other difference is we don't have an unlimited marketing budget. You knoweth ZERO about which you speaketh.

And as I said, your 'Jean' is full of it and so are you. No readings of Blast have ever been done publicly. EVER. I especially like the part where you claim this 'Jean' knows about the housecleaning biz, and also claims to know we run both out of the same office, LOL. How the hell would your 'Jean' possibly know that, which isn't true by the way. Gayla and I have separate offices...:S

Your phony (and obviously pissed-off) statements only show you know next-to-nothing about the publishing biz.

Rather than going into any more explanations on your ridiculous assertions, I will just attach one of our old media fact sheets. It's from three years back and doesn't list some of our newer titles, but the basics are all there.

Yes...you are a laugh a minute, I swear. That's probably why I do respond occasionally. I think good comedy should be rewarded.

Ooo! Ooo! An AB Press packette.

Shouldnt you take your 'press packette' around to the major
literary and book publishers/dealers in Seattle ... so they know
you exist!?

So, you now claim nobody at AB gave a reading of your Cooper
book at a major book seller in Seattle area? Hmmmmm.

Lets not quibble. This is wasting precious Blevins'-time when you
could be posting playing it again Sam. I will simply play your
previous posts on 'readings' back to you tonight, Sam ...

Yes...you are a laugh a minute, I swear. That's probably why I
do respond occasionally. I think good comedy should be
rewarded.

ParrotheadVol

Here is a clip of Jerry Thomas. This program airs tonight on Travel Channel.

http://www.travelchannel.com/video/looking-for-db-cooper

Did anyone else catch this? Was only about a 20 minute segment. They interviewed Jerry Thomas and Galen Cook. No new information and no suspects were discussed. Hard to squeeze DB Cooper into 20 minutes!
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider