47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

Bob, you are in dreamland dude. you seem to forget you left a path of confusion to your story. nothing fits. John Anderson is a myth. your story about the container being fixed for Cooper is a myth. David Haapala is a school buddy of yours who just so happens to have worked for NW. the Knoss story has changed many times proving your memory is at fault. then you quickly shift the blame onto that person....nothing you have is for sale even below cost is not worth buying.

Your inability or refusal to accept the truth of the matter is immaterial to the discussion I present. Since you were not there or privy to the same information and choose to overlook facts, that is your option. Thankfully, you have no credibility to discount the information I present, as you HAVE no knowledge of what really happened. Since you continually harp on misinformation like Blevins, I can only assume you are on a similar adgenda to hush the facts. Your continual attacks on what you perceive above is incorrect, ignorant and easily proven. So I overlook your bumbling put-downs as idiotic blathering. I'm sure your heart is dedicated to "The Cause" and there is no hope for your conversion to realism. I just wish you were better at it. It is embarrassing to have to read your piggy-tail responses to my posts. Makes for good reading though. How about a "Bite me"? Haven't used that for a while. That means "I don't Care!" what you think, because I know 100% that I am right and NOBODY can take that away from me, EVER. Facts are facts and that doesn't change.

BobKnoss

***Bob, you are in dreamland dude. you seem to forget you left a path of confusion to your story. nothing fits. John Anderson is a myth. your story about the container being fixed for Cooper is a myth. David Haapala is a school buddy of yours who just so happens to have worked for NW. the Knoss story has changed many times proving your memory is at fault. then you quickly shift the blame onto that person....nothing you have is for sale even below cost is not worth buying.

Your inability or refusal to accept the truth of the matter is immaterial to the discussion I present. Since you were not there or privy to the same information and choose to overlook facts, that is your option. Thankfully, you have no credibility to discount the information I present, as you HAVE no knowledge of what really happened. Since you continually harp on misinformation like Blevins, I can only assume you are on a similar adgenda to hush the facts. Your continual attacks on what you perceive above is incorrect, ignorant and easily proven. So I overlook your bumbling put-downs as idiotic blathering. I'm sure your heart is dedicated to "The Cause" and there is no hope for your conversion to realism. I just wish you were better at it. It is embarrassing to have to read your piggy-tail responses to my posts. Makes for good reading though. How about a "Bite me"? Haven't used that for a while. That means "I don't Care!" what you think, because I know 100% that I am right and NOBODY can take that away from me, EVER. Facts are facts and that doesn't change.

funny thing is....you are the only one who thinks he is 100% right......roflmao

Bob, you seem to be mixed up on the meaning of facts...B|

still not buying it......
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Shutter says in part:

'KC didn't sell any property for $10 (*Laughs*) and yet right on your own site you show it sold for $10...'

Document doesn't say he SOLD it for ten dollars. Says he BOUGHT it for ten dollars and 'other considerations'. That was the lot adjoining the house. And I never considered you a Cooper Nut. Document attached.

Side Note: Helen Jones testified that the same people who sold Kenny the adjoining lot were also the same people who sold him the house. As you know, I am waiting for the comparison documents from either/both Geoff Gray and Skipp Porteous on the original house sale. I will compare what they submit to what I have now. Will post when they arrive.

Really though...this house-for-cash question has been going since 2007, and forwarded originally by Geoff Gray, both in his book and in his NYM article. And it's been six years before anyone here thinks to ask him HOW he knows? Now they want ME to provide? It's laughable. But I will do it anyway, since all the serious Cooper investigators around here seem to have forgotten one of the main points that made Christiansen a suspect in the first place...and still haven't tried asking the original source.:S

I didn't really read the document. sold/bought still the samething. that's not what the actual cost was. I also noticed the document is no longer on your site? I only seen where you put in black lettering on the photo $10 for the lot etc.

I really don't care about the fact of the cash deal. others were asking for documentation. just present it. no need for page after page of battle.

what it boils down to Robert is the fact of you and only you until Paul came along have been trying to convince everyone KC was Cooper. I don't think Gray would appreciate being flooded with questions asking about KC. if you are lacking certain things, just say it. it's much better that way. B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

******Shutter says in part:

'KC didn't sell any property for $10 (*Laughs*) and yet right on your own site you show it sold for $10...'

Document doesn't say he SOLD it for ten dollars. Says he BOUGHT it for ten dollars and 'other considerations'. That was the lot adjoining the house. And I never considered you a Cooper Nut. Document attached.

Side Note: Helen Jones testified that the same people who sold Kenny the adjoining lot were also the same people who sold him the house. As you know, I am waiting for the comparison documents from either/both Geoff Gray and Skipp Porteous on the original house sale. I will compare what they submit to what I have now. Will post when they arrive.

Really though...this house-for-cash question has been going since 2007, and forwarded originally by Geoff Gray, both in his book and in his NYM article. And it's been six years before anyone here thinks to ask him HOW he knows? Now they want ME to provide? It's laughable. But I will do it anyway, since all the serious Cooper investigators around here seem to have forgotten one of the main points that made Christiansen a suspect in the first place...and still haven't tried asking the original source.:S

I didn't really read the document. sold/bought still the samething. that's not what the actual cost was. I also noticed the document is no longer on your site? I only seen where you put in black lettering on the photo $10 for the lot etc.

I really don't care about the fact of the cash deal. others were asking for documentation. just present it. no need for page after page of battle.

what it boils down to Robert is the fact of you and only you until Paul came along have been trying to convince everyone KC was Cooper. I don't think Gray would appreciate being flooded with questions asking about KC. if you are lacking certain things, just say it. it's much better that way. B|

Hey...sometimes I don't like being flooded with questions, either. I never claimed KC was Cooper, not for sure. I've said many times I just don't know.

I'm going to tell you upfront why some of this KC stuff is mixed up, and how I tried to fix it. Skipp Porteous made a decision a few years back to cut Geoff Gray out of the information loop on Christiansen. And Porteous never told me about this decision. Later, I told him it was a mistake to do that. While I was driving all over the NW interviewing people like Jones, the Geestmans' and Dawn Andrusko, I was also trying to figure out how to contact Geoff Gray. But at that time he had no email contacts on his NYM articles and no book website. I guess Porteous had it figured we were going to discover the truth on KC first and he wanted to beat Geoff Gray to the punch. This was a mistake on his part, and he never told me he was going this route until both books came out. (Blast and Skyjack) So the whole situation was screwed up. I couldn't even ask Gray questions during the time I was interviewing witnesses, and I REALLY wanted to do that. I WANTED to keep him updated. But I couldn't because I couldn't figure out how to contact him. (*insert string of swear words HERE*)

Look...everything in the KC report is as accurate as I can make it. Part of the frickin' problem is that Gray had no clue that I was interviewing witnesses. This is why his book is incomplete on Christiansen. I told Gray once: "It's too bad we didn't check these people out together..." because the whole investigation into KC would have been much more comprehensive. I'm not an investigator. I'm basically a book editor. And it's not my fault that Geestman decided to go the Liar Route on me and everyone else who was checking out KC. I mean WTF was I supposed to do? I get asked to go out and interview these people. And what the heck do they start doing?

Instead of throwing me off their front porches, or laughing me off...they start pointing to each other as being involved in the frickin' Cooper hijacking! It was ridiculous, and I never expected that. Innocent folks do NOT do that, in my opinion. Geestman points to his ex-wife first. Then Geestman's sister tells me she suspected KC from the start, and ADMITS to the loan! I get up to Twisp, and Geestman's own wife says HE disappeared over the week of the crime and that he was involved in the hijacking! You had to be there. Then...after five interviews of denials on Kenny, Margie Geestman finally admits that it WAS Kenny who vanished that week with her husband, not someone else. Helen Jones and her daughter tell me the same thing...along with the fact that Kenny smoked Raleigh cigarettes. Geestman's lies start stacking up and then he tries to squash his own sister's testimony, which she refuses to do. Whatever. My gut tells me that Bernie and Margie Geestman know exactly whether KC was the hijacker, and whether Bernie was his guy on the ground. But the only way to prove any of this now is to get them up to the Seattle FBI offices and QUESTION them. Enough has been presented that if all this shit had come out in 1972, the FBI would have hauled all their asses in for some interviews. And then people like Kenny would have to explain HOW he managed to buy a house for cash and loan Geestman's sister five grand just a few months after the hijacking. And where the hell those men were when they were supposed to be eating Thanksgiving at the Jones place.

I'm going to present the available evidence soon on the cash purchase of the Bonney Lake house. But you know what? It doesn't matter a whit. What really needs to happen is for the Seattle FBI to bring in Jones, her daughter, Bernie and Margie Geestman, and Dawn Andrusko (and family) and get to the bottom of things once and for all. All the money spending in the world after the hijacking will not prove KC was the hijacker. But I think the FBI should ask Mr Geestman WHY he endorsed Christiansen as being Cooper on television when he knew perfectly well he was WITH Christiansen over the week of the hijacking. That statement does not make sense, and at the time he made it, he was not aware that witnesses had already placed him with Kenny. He did not know that Jones had been interviewed. Jones was asked to appear on Decoded by producer Pete Berg. She told him no. Said she was afraid of Geestman.

These are not 'made up' things. They happened. But I'm not the FBI, so the truth on KC will probably never be known once Margie and Bernie Geestman pass away. I've accepted that fact because I know that if KC was Cooper, that only the Geestmans' know for sure.

Play it again Sam.

Isnt it true that Obssessive - compulsive - addicted personalities will go on forever inventing and sidestepping ... ???

It has nothing to do with research or having a factual case.

It has to do with a specific personality dissorder that uses the
Cooperphelia to get their jollies ?

Now if people enjoy watching craxy people being crazy ---- well
then I guess that can keep the addicted going on their shared
addiction ? [Thats a question].

Under that regime you can make up 200,000 lies and type on the
internet forever, free.

There does arrive a point where the audience has left! But THAT
doesn't deter the trully addicted ? They just go on alone...
claiming they have lots of company? The whole thing is a LIE
and a compulsive-addiction. ?

Play it again Sam.>:(

You could try: Kenny & Geestman were paid by NWA to
pretend they were the hijackers, by preteding they were
not! And Robt M Blevins decoded it all!
:D

RobertMBlevins

Georger: I would respond to your post, but I'm multi-tasking today watching NFL and working on Former Burlesque Queen's book.

That post wasn't directed to you anyway, but to the person who asked the questions.

I was wondering about one thing though. It's been six years since Geoff Gray said in his famous article that Kenny bought that house for cash, and three years since his book came out saying the same thing. Ever asked him about it? Can't believe you missed that one, since you have said you've been investigating the case for years.

Like that NFL sidebar show says: Come On, Man! You've quoted Gray repeatedly on this thread. How come you never asked him The Big Question on Kenny? I don't know. Maybe you have. If so, how about enlightening us?

To everyone else: Will post up when I get the info from Gray and/or Porteous on the house sale.

Have you ever noticed how people with compulsive-addiction
often redirect and sidetrack discussions? Its a classic symptom.

I must run - cant chat. My ant farm is on fire! Only heroic
measures will save it .... like entering the Ititerod. Or maybe
writing a book about DB Ititerod with liars and Clydesdales and
local beauty queens sold to Hollywood ... you know what I mean ?

Maybe the Palmer family knows something about Keny's house?

RobertMBlevins

Shutter says in part:

RobertMBlevins

To everyone else: Will post up when I get the info from Gray and/or Porteous on the house sale.

Just to be clear - I never once said that anyone "made" anything up. What's laughable is that someone wrote a book stating many things as fact and actually has no clue whether what he wrote is true or not. And won't just say that and be done with it.

Blevins says that he will compare what they send to what he has now. LOL.. Sorry - but if he had it he would have posted it. How many times have we heard Blevins call someone out wanting proof of things they write, and then when someone does this to him, he accuses them of pathetic attempts to get info, and whining and picking on him. And brings up how we are all Cooperland nuts. Come on.. Give me a fa-rick-in break.

As for why this hasn't been questioned before. It actually has - on this forum. A couple of times even. But it was never answered and I guess part of the reason I did not pursue is how much time do you spend on someone that doesn't meet some of the basic physical charateristics? I don't know. I guess I'll have to say I just wasn't paying attention.
Also - I had no reason to question it - I certainly question conclusions made from documents but I wouldn't think that I should have to question whether the documents that a book uses for its primary premise even exist. Far from giving Blevins a hard time, I was more than willing to give him the benefit of that doubt that he had the proof that he references.

So that's how it was.... until I found out that the premise that Kenny had all this money in his bank accounts with no assets other than the Buckley Road property was false and misleading. - for whatever reason - whether sloppy research, inadequate knowledge or intentional mislead.

The rest of the story:
The whole reason that this came up now is because I was looking around for DB stuff and found out about the property that KC bought in 1961 and sold in 92. I was astounded that this had never been acknowledged by anyone as being of consequence. Everything was always about the cash and coins, etc he had at his death with oblique references made to property and timber land that was bought AFTER the hijacking (oh yeah, and said reference included that the land sold was probably bought with money from the hijacking). Now we know that is so much bs.

So I decided to look at Blevins report and there I saw the so-called adjoining property deed that Blevins says was bought for $10.00. Blevins had also made posts about this in the past, but I assumed that he knew what he was talking about - it is possible to have a quit claim for 10.00 or for love and affection, etc. I had no idea that he was basing this on the amount written on the warranty deed. So when I bring it up that this is likely inaccurate based on the tax stamp and that the $10.00 is just a "stand-in" for the real amount. (you can generally get an idea of the amount by looking at the tax stamp), all of a sudden it's like attack the questioner. So I think - jeez - maybe he just didn't know how to read the property deed. Maybe this whole KC thing paying cash is based on someone mis-reading the documents.
WHen I bring this up Blevins gets defensive and tries to re-route the conversation and make me out to be the bad guy instead of just saying - I don't know.

For pity's sake - he wrote the book. He lives in the general area - This stuff is public record - take a trip to the courthouse or wherever they keep archived property records and check on something you are writing about. Honestly I think he just doesn't know. No shame in that. Some folks on here just tend to take credit for knowing more than they do. Maybe just get caught up in the telling. Or maybe that's human nature. We all do it at times.

Whatever - regardless - if you're going to write a book and tout all this stuff as gospel and that all this is based on documentation that you own (need I show you the posts) -- then you should be able to produce the goods. Otherwise just say that you don't know and you were just going on what others told you. There's no shame in that but you should acknowledge this is hearsay rather than writing as if you have seen the documents.

JUST ONE MORE THING...as a necessary clarification of the data. The deed that he has attached that he says is the adjoining lot is not the adjoining lot anyway. The deed posted is the initial deed for the property that was later deeded to Robin Powell, on Kenny's death. And, the initial deed states that the sale is subject to a mortgage or promissory note being paid by Kenny Christiansen. And yes, further evidence of this is the amount on the tax stamp that would correspond to sales price of approx 14,000. So again I ask - has anyone seen the proof that KC paid off this mortgage with cash? There should be a record of this also at the courthouse.

Note: Another reason this thing has been so difficult to follow. Geoff Gray says 14000, and that the adjoining property costs another 1500. Blevins puts down the sale of the inital property at 16500 and the adjoining property at 10.00. Which just further confuses the issue since the deed posted didn't jive with the information.

I'm done with the Blevins part of this. I just wanted to set the record straight on the data. Like I said I want this to be about the data and not the person. Sometimes, I'll admit, it's hard to separate the two.

eta (as if this isn't long enough already :$
Yes, if Geoff Gray doesn't have proof then he shoudn't be writing it as a given either. -- But then he's also not the one posting all of this stuff on this forum. Which is where we discuss this stuff.

And - I'm also not saying the proof that Kenny paid out a lot of cash in 71, 72 isn't out there - it may very well be - just that it hasn't been produced to my knowledge. And now that there are questions, seems like there is no rational reason not to produce it esp since it was a major premise of why KC was even considered in the first place.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

***Shutter says in part:

RobertMBlevins

Just to be clear - I never once said that anyone "made" anything up. What's laughable is that someone wrote a book stating many things as fact and actually has no clue whether what he wrote is true or not. And won't just say that and be done with it.

Blevins says that he will compare what they send to what he has now. LOL.. Sorry - but if he had it he would have posted it. How many times have we heard Blevins call someone out wanting proof of things they write, and then when someone does this to him, he accuses them of pathetic attempts to get info, and whining and picking on him. And brings up how we are all Cooperland nuts. Come on.. Give me a fa-rick-in break.

As for why this hasn't been questioned before. It actually has - on this forum. A couple of times even. But it was never answered and I guess part of the reason I did not pursue is how much time do you spend on someone that doesn't meet some of the basic physical charateristics? I don't know. I guess I'll have to say I just wasn't paying attention.
Also - I had no reason to question it - I certainly question conclusions made from documents but I wouldn't think that I should have to question whether the documents that a book uses for its primary premise even exist. Far from giving Blevins a hard time, I was more than willing to give him the benefit of that doubt that he had the proof that he references.

So that's how it was.... until I found out that the premise that Kenny had all this money in his bank accounts with no assets other than the Buckley Road property was false and misleading. - for whatever reason - whether sloppy research, inadequate knowledge or intentional mislead.

The rest of the story:
The whole reason that this came up now is because I was looking around for DB stuff and found out about the property that KC bought in 1961 and sold in 92. I was astounded that this had never been acknowledged by anyone as being of consequence. Everything was always about the cash and coins, etc he had at his death with oblique references made to property and timber land that was bought AFTER the hijacking (oh yeah, and said reference included that the land sold was probably bought with money from the hijacking). Now we know that is so much bs.

So I decided to look at Blevins report and there I saw the so-called adjoining property deed that Blevins says was bought for $10.00. Blevins had also made posts about this in the past, but I assumed that he knew what he was talking about - it is possible to have a quit claim for 10.00 or for love and affection, etc. I had no idea that he was basing this on the amount written on the warranty deed. So when I bring it up that this is likely inaccurate based on the tax stamp and that the $10.00 is just a "stand-in" for the real amount. (you can generally get an idea of the amount by looking at the tax stamp), all of a sudden it's like attack the questioner. So I think - jeez - maybe he just didn't know how to read the property deed. Maybe this whole KC thing paying cash is based on someone mis-reading the documents.
WHen I bring this up Blevins gets defensive and tries to re-route the conversation and make me out to be the bad guy instead of just saying - I don't know.

For pity's sake - he wrote the book. He lives in the general area - This stuff is public record - take a trip to the courthouse or wherever they keep archived property records and check on something you are writing about. Honestly I think he just doesn't know. No shame in that. Some folks on here just tend to take credit for knowing more than they do. Maybe just get caught up in the telling. Or maybe that's human nature. We all do it at times.

Whatever - regardless - if you're going to write a book and tout all this stuff as gospel and that all this is based on documentation that you own (need I show you the posts) -- then you should be able to produce the goods. Otherwise just say that you don't know and you were just going on what others told you. There's no shame in that but you should acknowledge this is hearsay rather than writing as if you have seen the documents.

JUST ONE MORE THING...as a necessary clarification of the data. The deed that he has attached that he says is the adjoining lot is not the adjoining lot anyway. The deed posted is the initial deed for the property that was later deeded to Robin Powell, on Kenny's death. And, the initial deed states that the sale is subject to a mortgage or promissory note being paid by Kenny Christiansen. And yes, further evidence of this is the amount on the tax stamp that would correspond to sales price of approx 14,000. So again I ask - has anyone seen the proof that KC paid off this mortgage with cash? There should be a record of this also at the courthouse.

Note: Another reason this thing has been so difficult to follow. Geoff Gray says 14000, and that the adjoining property costs another 1500. Blevins puts down the sale of the inital property at 16500 and the adjoining property at 10.00. Which just further confuses the issue since the deed posted didn't jive with the information.

I'm done with the Blevins part of this. I just wanted to set the record straight on the data. Like I said I want this to be about the data and not the person. Sometimes, I'll admit, it's hard to separate the two.

eta (as if this isn't long enough already :$
Yes, if Geoff Gray doesn't have proof then he shoudn't be writing it as a given either. -- But then he's also not the one posting all of this stuff on this forum. Which is where we discuss this stuff.

And - I'm also not saying the proof that Kenny paid out a lot of cash in 71, 72 isn't out there - it may very well be - just that it hasn't been produced to my knowledge. And now that there are questions, seems like there is no rational reason not to produce it esp since it was a major premise of why KC was even considered in the first place.

Likewise, no signed affidavits from an auditor or anyone else
certify RMB's financial claims for KC. This was brought up before
and RMB side-stepped it.

Similarly, RMB has produced no signed affidavit from any of his
witnesses saying they think KC was DB Cooper and why, or so
much as a signed statement-in-agreement that they confirm
what RMB says any witness said!

The whole thing rests on RMB alone.

The same applies to JO, Knoss, etal ...

Smokin, If the land deed records are not available through the local courthouse, or even if they are, microfilms of those records may be available through the LDS Family History Library in Salt Lake City.

The Family History Library's online site would probably have them indexed by county and date. Then the microfilm could be borrowed through a local Family History Center where it could be viewed and a copy made of the desired records.

Robert99

Geeze - All those posts! All started with ONE simple question. Jo asking
Blevins to go to the county records and get the facts. The only facts I need are who owned the property before Kenny Christainsen and before that owner - all the way back to 1940.

Title Insurance is written by recorded deeds....so since Blevins won't go to the County Records - I will have a local realtor do this for me or contact a title company in the area - that one will COST money.....yet, they depend on the county records. I could care less about the amount of money transferred - ALL I want is the name of the prior owners to 1943. What is in a name? A LOT if you know what you are looking for.

Finding the prior owners of the Christiansen residence from 1943 to the time it was sold in Kenny's estate will put ALL of this to bed - at least on my part!

If certain names POP, then someone has a problem. Probably NOTHING will pop and it will be another senseless exercise. The only DAMN reason I even care is because Puyallup came up again. If I was well and had the money I would be at the county court house records in Puyallup all by myself.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert99

Smokin, If the land deed records are not available through the local courthouse, or even if they are, microfilms of those records may be available through the LDS Family History Library in Salt Lake City.

The Family History Library's online site would probably have them indexed by county and date. Then the microfilm could be borrowed through a local Family History Center where it could be viewed and a copy made of the desired records.

Robert99

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten about the reading room. I love LDS for all of the work they have done on family histories. I need to read up on the history behind the LDS genealogy projects
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

***Smokin, If the land deed records are not available through the local courthouse, or even if they are, microfilms of those records may be available through the LDS Family History Library in Salt Lake City.

Robert99

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten about the reading room. I love LDS for all of the work they have done on family histories. I need to read up on the history behind the LDS genealogy projects

While you're at it, research the Palmer report Blevins claims
'someone from the Palmer family' sent him! Which they have
told numerous people, they never had to send - anyone, in the
first place.

If the FBI really wants to solve this thing - they will find Weber's connections to Puyallup and his connection was thur the Gillaim's wife's family. Gillaim was unaware Cooper could have been someone the family had contact with 30 yrs earlier.

I WILL put money on this - that Gillaim and his wife had conections to Weber and his family. Hell, I can't remember the young people I met at family reunions 30 yrs ago. If one of them called me 30 yrs later I would not identify their voice. If I was selling real estate & someone contacted me about real estate I would provide them with the best answer I had & not have thought anything about it. Since my job was sales I probably would have obtained a name and phone number.

:)Gilliam's contact came to him thru a secure line (which some how the caller had). Therefore Gilliam did NOT even think to ask the name of the person & had he done so - the caller would have hung up and not have ID'ed himself.

Frankly I know HOW the caller had the number - it was easy. Duane's brother was in WA at that time and he had a relationship to Gilliam thru Gilliams' wife and their profession and knowledge of Boeing. The brother's ex-wife in CA may have provided the contact number even though she and John had divorced yrs before. Duane still knew how to contact her. I do not even know her maiden name but I bet 377 can get it - if he hasn't already!

What Happened? Did I just shutdown the thread with this part of my post? Jo has revealed what the FBI could NOT do!

Would have expected to come back tonight and find you GUYS bashing me! IN LOTS of pain, but was interested in how you guys were digesting this!

Expect some of you have been doing a "little" research and found what I did YRS ago, but NO one would hear me - SO, I decided to drop it when the right opening came. Well, Blevins evasive posting was all I needed.

:):o:)
Those of you who ACTUALLY communicate with the FBI in anyway need to get busy! GC is a total farce and Blevins was sitting on the best lead he ever had - and HE BLEW IT! Took me 18 yrs, but perhaps I am the only one who will ever know the truth, unless the FBI decides to eat some CROW! I don't know positively that Duane was Cooper, but if he wasn't the other GUY was. If there was another GUY!

I you believe this - find his grave. I am actually the only one who has any clue as to where it might be. I told JT about that yrs ago - but, he ignored me....just like he ignored the Green Mt (the little one where the GHOSTLY trees & bolders created a grave like appearance in 1979). JT told everyone I was a liar and fantasy
story teller. Not when it come to the places and the things Duane told me and showed me.

There WAS a grave involved - but, it may or may not have been Cooper or his accomplice. Maybe all it contained was the things he could not take with him as he made his way to freedom.

Well, the FANTASY Story Teller will allow you guys to digest this! IF you can!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

If the ticket is from 1971 and the van9 letter is from 1974 why do you think I waited until 2013. Kenny puts tails on his D & B like the ticket. and the N in the van 9 letter . and the N in the 58 flight log in his own name.If you look at the land deals does Kenny's N have a tail of course it does . sm99 approved GC 148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Are you saying d wrote the Reno letter? but not the rest of them ? I cracked the code in less then 15 seconds it has nothing to do with d but it does KENNY .SM 99 will Abel to find it in 10 seconds were do you see the name kennev .Take the line of the to of the R making it a K . All n o e a r match. YOU CAN SEE HIS NAME AND do you see the BIGGER clue ???

RENO Letter attached LOOK FOR YOURSELF

KEN NEV Sent DAYS after the hijacking.....

DNA understand ??
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

M B let me make it easy for you.PROVE kenny innocent list all the reasons you think he didn't do it and we can go through it together but what would you have ??? the cup cake gc 148

Written by Paul Geivett

Can you give me one reason, if not can you make one up :o Its puzzling.... you try to prove it was Kenny, unless its me, why?

list one reason its not Kenny..... BTW, at first, I never thought Kenny was the jumper... it seems like you want your cup cake and eat it to..? LOL the gray cup cake gc 148

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

I have some responses to certain questions that have been asked about Kenny, but I'm waiting for responses from ALL the parties I asked. When I can present something that will satisfy the rabid dogs around here, I'll post it.

Not sure why you want to see this stuff anyway. You'll always believe Kenny got the money from any other source except NWA and none of you believes Kenny is a good suspect anyway, correct? The thing that interests me most is that you continue to ask questions, though...almost like you secretly wonder if the Christiansen Report is accurate, but haven't the nerve to admit it. :)

Actually, I've had my shots. But here again is where you miss the whole point. Right now, the report, as written, is simply not completely accurate. I've pointed out various discrepancies and provided explanation of same. No amount of secret wondering on anyone's part makes it any different. Let the record speak for itself, but let it be accurate.

And you're correct - it doesn't change conclusions or competing theories as to how he got the money, or whether he was Dan Cooper....and why should it? That's what honest debate is for.

But at the very least the underlying premise that has been the cornerstone of the KC is DB theory, such as where his estate came from and whether KC paid out cash, should be honest and accurate. Otherwise, Jo should just say that Duane was a jumpmaster and be done with it - since the truth and verification of it no longer matters.

You know, it won't bother me if you turn up tomorrow with the proof that was requested - other than wondering why it took so long and why you made such a big deal out of producing it.
And it certainly doesn't seem to bother you when you demand proof from others.

So if I had a secret wondering I guess it would be - why does someone wanting accuracy and truth in the record of KC bother you so much? It is what it is. Right or wrong, good or bad - the historical paper trail should speak for itself.
Woof woof B|

And on a completely and totally off the subject of DB Cooper rant...WTF..#&*@#)&*..Braves...*&*&*#$(&boohoo@$@$%I'd like to chop that pitcher's beard off at his nose$#$@$)*

Okay I feel better now. Crap. I guess I'll have to be content with the fact that we did have a hell of season. Two things I always say about my Braves...there's no such thing as a big lead...and there's always next year. :(

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'While you're at it, research the Palmer report Blevins claims
'someone from the Palmer family' sent him! Which they have
told numerous people, they never had to send - anyone, in the
first place...'

What? You've gone from quoting Geoff Gray and moved to the Palmer family? No way! Get out of town! (*laughs*)

I don't mind if you misquote others, but this is what I actually said: Gayla says (to the best of her recall, since we get DOZENS of manila envelopes here a week from potential authors) that the paperwork probably came from a family member. But she isn't really sure. I told her that I had sent out inquiries to both Portland State U and members of the family, so I told her, yes...it could have been a family member. But that was like a year before we got the envelope. I hardly glanced at the thing. The only reason I decided to chase this any further is because you squawked so loudly about it. So make up your mind, please. I have two email answers on this from family members that I found through Facebook. They are waiting for specifics on my request. Should I go into details with them or not? Otherwise, I don't care and you can look them up on Facebook yourself and talk to them yourself. Try to understand something here: People send us Cooper Crap all the time. ALL THE TIME. The stuff from Lyle isn't crap, though. Mostly that's just 'cute,' like the time he sent the handmade jigsaw puzzle with the picture of Kenny next to the Cooper Sketch. (Says at the bottom of the picture, in the puzzle itself: 'If It Fits, You Cannot Acquit'. Cute, funny. Yes.

Skyjack71: I have no idea who Gilliam is or how to contact him. When you give out a name or a reference, you have to give DETAILS that can be REALISTICALLY CHECKED OUT. Last names alone don't work, especially when we are talking about events from forty plus years ago. Puyallup, even back then, was a reasonably large town.

I have some responses to certain questions that have been asked about Kenny, but I'm waiting for responses from ALL the parties I asked. When I can present something that will satisfy the rabid dogs around here, I'll post it.

Not sure why you want to see this stuff anyway. You'll always believe Kenny got the money from any other source except NWA and none of you believes Kenny is a good suspect anyway, correct? The thing that interests me most is that you continue to ask questions, though...almost like you secretly wonder if the Christiansen Report is accurate, but haven't the nerve to admit it. :)

Blevins sqwaks:

"The only reason I decided to chase this any further is because
you squawked so loudly about it. So make up your mind, please.
I have two email answers on this from (Palmer) family members
that I found through Facebook. They are waiting for specifics on
my request."

I had nothing to do with your search, by your own words!

"Some years back, when I read Palmer's obituary, I started
sending out letters to some of the people mentioned in the
obituary asking about the report. Also to Portland State
University. ..." (Sep 10, 2013, 8:48 PM Post #46792 of 47370 )

A year later at least, you say in other posts, you received the
Palmer Report which you later identified as "from somebody in
the Palmer family". At least a year later you announced it here
for the first time! You registered here in August 2010. This is
October 2013.

So your search by your own admission, predates anything I
would or even could have said, BY YEARS! BY YOUR OWN
ACCOUNT!

You need a clock ... and a calendar to keep track of your
fabrications!

I will await your next fabrication and maybe deal with it then,
maybe not.

BTW, by actual count, you have linked your receiving the Palmer
report to quote: "someone in the Palmer family", at least eight
times in this thread. You seem to be boasting!

Go play your Revisionist blame game Boast with somebody else,
troll.

RobertMBlevins

******Georger says in part:

'While you're at it, research the Palmer report Blevins claims
'someone from the Palmer family' sent him! Which they have told numerous people, they never had to send - anyone, in the first
place...'

What? You've gone from quoting Geoff Gray and moved to the Palmer family? No way! Get out of town! (*laughs*)

I don't mind if you misquote others, but this is what I actually said: Gayla says (to the best of her recall, since we get DOZENS of manila envelopes here a week from potential authors) that the paperwork probably came from a family member. But she isn't really sure. I told her that I had sent out inquiries to both Portland State U and members of the family, so I told her, yes...it could have been a family member. But that was like a year before we got the envelope. I hardly glanced at the thing. The only reason I decided to chase this any further is because you squawked so loudly about it. So make up your mind, please. I have two email answers on this from family members that I found through Facebook. They are waiting for specifics on my request. Should I go into details with them or not? Otherwise, I don't care and you can look them up on Facebook yourself and talk to them yourself. Try to understand something here: People send us Cooper Crap all the time. ALL THE TIME. The stuff from Lyle isn't crap, though. Mostly that's just 'cute,' like the time he sent the handmade jigsaw puzzle with the picture of Kenny next to the Cooper Sketch. (Says at the bottom of the picture, in the puzzle itself: 'If It Fits, You Cannot Acquit'. Cute, funny. Yes.

Skyjack71: I have no idea who Gilliam is or how to contact him. When you give out a name or a reference, you have to give DETAILS that can be REALISTICALLY CHECKED OUT. Last names alone don't work, especially when we are talking about events from forty plus years ago. Puyallup, even back then, was a reasonably large town.

Blevins sqwaks:

"The only reason I decided to chase this any further is because you squawked so loudly about it. So make up your mind, please. I have two email answers on this from (Palmer) family members that I found through Facebook. They are waiting for specifics on my request."

I had nothing to do with your search, by your own words!

"Some years back, when I read Palmer's obituary, I started
sending out letters to some of the people mentioned in the
obituary asking about the report. Also to Portland State
University. ..." (Sep 10, 2013, 8:48 PM Post #46792 of 47370 )

A year later at least, you say in other posts, you received the Palmer Report which you later identified as "from somebody in the Palmer family". At least a year later you announced it here for the first time! You registered here in August 2010. This is October 2013.

So your search by your own admission, predates anything I would or even could have said, BY YEARS! BY YOUR OWN ACCOUNT!

You need a clock ... and a calendar to keep track of your
fabrications!

I will await your next fabrication and maybe deal with it then, maybe not.

BTW, by actual count, you have linked your receiving the Palmer report to quote: "someone in the Palmer family", at least eight times in this thread. You seem to be boasting!

Go play your Revisionist blame game Boast with somebody else, troll.

Wow. You really don't like it when people stand up to you, do you? 'A year later at least' you say about a post from September 2013? Sounds like something from my time machine sci-fi book The Corona Incident.

You are kidding, right? Sometimes I think even YOU don't understand what you are entering on that keyboard. And I'm not a troll, by the way.

Like I said - YOU CANT TELL TIME.

Your Sept 013 post says, quote: "Some years back, when I read Palmer's obituary, I started sending out letters ..."

Years plural implies at least two ... 2013 - 2 = 2011? 2013 - 3 = 2010? You joined in Aug 2010

You claim it was all because I was complaining about needing
additional Palmer papers ? (which may not even exist) ? I have
no posts about anything like this back then. Back then we were
all dealing with your damned book!

So find some other excuse.

Or was your Sept 2013 post a Fabrication too?

Im sure you will have a comeback - you always do.

[edit] BTW, here's the Leonard Palmer Memorial you are referring
to, and never tagged: just in case others would like tosee it too?

http://geology.pdx.edu/files/Emeriti/Palmer/index.html

How about that ?

You arent the only person who ever talked to the family. It's
been thoroughly discussed ... by all including Geoff Gray!

So, if you want to know about it email Geoff Gray (isnt that your line?).

Well it looks like the RENO letter has nothing to do with Duane Weber at all ,You can see kenne right in it .After 42 years it only took me 15 seconds or less .HA HA HA DB COOPER GC 148 THE GRAY COP GAME .

Written by Paul Geivett

May be some one has paid for written confessions on the contention they wait till they pass? mmmm . BUT what if someone figures it out first ? THE GRAY COP BUT NO GAME

Written by Paul Geivett