47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Get some new material for your act here on Dropzone?'

Hey, you asked for it, my friend. And although it's non-Cooper, it's certainly better than the dodging-the-question tripe you've been posting lately. Well, that's subjective.

Excerpt from my upcoming Totally Non-Cooper work. No title, no links. It's a bank robbery scene, and *warning*, Graphic Content means just that. ;)

***CHP officers Michael Watson and Drew Pierce sipped their coffee and kept a steady watch on the front doors of First National in Eureka. They were parked in an unmarked car across the street and about a half-block down from the bank. This gave them a good view of everyone coming into and out of the bank. The bank had been open for fifteen minutes now, and so far, everything seemed normal.

“Ah, they probably won’t try hitting a downtown branch anyway,” said Watson. “Maybe some smaller bank near the edge of town. You think?”

“Maybe,” said Pierce. He pulled back the slide on the 12-gauge shotgun he held and checked to see if there was a shell in the chamber. “Where’s our backup?”

“Ten blocks east,” said Watson. “Martin and that rookie, what’s his name...”

“Turner. Dave Turner.”

“Yeah. They’re staked over at Chase Bank, main branch.”

“Nobody closer?”

“Not right now,” said Watson. “Look, just in case those guys show up here, I’m not giving them a chance to do to us what they did to Harris and Gordon. I’ll blow their fucking heads off without so much as a how-do-you-do. And if you’re smart, you’ll do the same. No one’s going to say anything if we put them into the gutter without a warning shot. You understand?”

“I’m with you, partner,” said Pierce.

As they watched, a white BMW sedan pulled up to the curb on the other side of the street in front of the bank. Two men wearing long coats got out of the car. One of the men stopped long enough to drop some quarters into the parking meter. They both headed into the bank.

“Run that Beamer plate,” said Pierce.

“Dispatch,” said Watson into the radio, “one Lincoln six.”

“One Lincoln six go.”

“I need a ten twenty-eight on a white BMW sedan. California license BROKER 1, vanity plate.”

“Roger one Lincoln six. Stand by.”

A few seconds passed while the dispatcher ran the license number. “One Lincoln six,” came the response. “Vehicle registered to Wayne Jackson, Eureka address. No wants or warrants.”

“Roger,” said Watson. “One Lincoln six out.” He looked at his partner and tapped his fingers nervously. “Just some locals. Rich folks, no doubt.”

“Everyone freeze!” Cummings shouted. He leaped over the counter and approached the bank manager. “Tell everyone to stay off the alarms,” he said, leveling the BAR at her head. “If I see a single cop pull up outside, I start shooting people.”

The young woman stood up from her desk and put her arms into the air. “Do what he says,” she said in a loud voice. “Do not trigger the alarms.”

Ray Morris took a spot near the front door, where he could keep watch on the few early-bird customers now cowering on the floor of the lobby. Another customer walked in and Morris grabbed him, throwing him to the floor with the others. “Stay there,” he ordered. “Keep your head down.”

Cummings marched the bank manager over to the vault cage. There was a door with steel bars. “Open it,” he said.

The woman’s hands shook as she pulled out her key and inserted it into the lock. She missed the lock and tried again, unsuccessfully.

“What’s your name, ma’am?” said Cummings. He took the key from her hand and opened the cage door smoothly.

“My name?”

“Yeah.”

“Penny Appleton.”

“Okay, Penny. Go on in. I want the money,” he said. “Now.”

“Yes, sir.”

The woman led him to a grey upright safe the size of a refrigerator. She pointed to it. “In there. It’s all in there.”

“Open it, please.”

She spun the dial on the safe one way, then another, and then rotated the handle, swinging it open.

Cummings grabbed her by the collar and shoved her to her knees in front of the safe. He laid the barrel of the heavy rifle on her shoulder. “Now if you put any dye packs or bait money into this bag I’ll blow your brains out, you understand?”

“What bag?”

Cummings pulled out a black garbage bag and dropped it on the floor. “This bag. I know what bait money and dye packs look like, so don’t try it. Now get the goddamn money into the bag, every cent.”

“Yes, sir.” She reached up and removed a few bundles of bills from the top shelf, setting them aside on the floor. “That’s all the bait money,” she said. “And the dye packs.”

“Smart girl. Now put the rest of it into the bag.”

Singleton pulled row after row of bundled cash from the remaining shelves and stuffed them into the garbage bag. She held the bag up for Cummings without looking at his face. “That’s all of it, sir. Except for what the tellers have in their drawers.”

Cummings pulled her to her feet. “We’ll forget about the tellers. Get back out there and sit down on the floor,” he said.

She walked out of the vault cage and sat down near her desk. Cummings leaped back over the counter with the bag of money and smiled at Morris. “See? Told you it was easy. Let’s go.”

Outside the bank, another call came in to the stakeout car. “One Lincoln six,” said the dispatcher.

“One Lincoln six go,” Watson answered.

“Additional on your white BMW with the BROKER 1 vanity plates. A man claiming to be the owner just called it in ten twenty-nine Victor. Details are still coming in, but he said he was the victim of a home invasion. Officers are in route to the victim’s home, code three.”

“Dispatch, one Lincoln six,” said Watson. “You have the address on that Beamer registration?”

“Two sixteen Elk River Road.”

“Shit!” Watson said, smacking his partner on the shoulder. “That address is right near the shootout. They’re in the fucking bank!” He shouted into the radio, “Dispatch! One Lincoln six. Those murder suspects are inside the First National right now, main branch. Requesting backup. One Lincoln six out goddamnit!” He dropped the microphone. “Let’s go!”

Both men jumped from the car with their shotguns at the ready and ran across the street toward the bank.

Cummings and Morris emerged from the bank with their weapons hidden under their coats and calmly headed for the BMW. They saw the two cops instantly.

“Take this,” said Cummings, handing Morris the bag of money. “Get in the car. I’ll cover.”

As Morris ran for the BMW, Cummings brought up the BAR from under his coat and squeezed off a loud burst. Bullets splattered the pavement around the officers, missing them, but forcing them to duck behind a parked car two slots back from the BMW.

One of the cops fired a shotgun blast at Morris, hitting him. The force spun him around like a ballet dancer doing a pirouette. He fell to the pavement near the passenger door of the BMW and grabbed his leg. “I’m hit!”

Cummings dodged a couple of shotgun blasts and ducked low, running for the car and firing his BAR at them at the same time. The heavy bullets tore through the metal and glass of the parked car where the cops were hiding. They returned fire with their shotguns, blowing out a storefront window behind him. He slammed another magazine into the BAR and fired a second time, hitting one of the officers, who staggered back and collapsed into the street. Shoppers and passersby ran for cover, screaming and shouting.

Ducking behind the front of the BMW, Cummings took a quick glance at Morris. “Get your ass off the ground! Get in the fucking car!” he yelled.

Morris stayed low and opened the passenger door, throwing the moneybag into the rear seat. His leg was covered in blood and his face was ashen. He crawled inside and shut the door.

The other cop continued firing shotgun blasts at the BMW, but the car parked between them was making him miss.

Cummings ran around to the driver’s side of the BMW and fired off a long burst at the remaining cop. The cop ducked even lower behind the car he was using as a shield and Cummings saw him cramming more shells into his shotgun.

“Come on, Ben!” Morris shouted. “Get in here! Let’s go!”

Cummings emptied the remainder of the magazine at the cop and then opened the door and tossed the BAR into the back seat on top of the moneybag. Then he took a grenade from his pocket and pulled the pin. He lobbed it high into the air with an expert toss and watched it hit the roof of the car where the cop was hiding. It rolled off toward the trunk area and exploded with an ear-splitting crack. Car alarms up and down the street wailed in protest. “How do you like me now, you bastard!” he shouted.

A couple of seconds later, the cop stumbled out from behind the parked car. Blood was streaming down his face and he was holding both hands over his ears. The shotgun was on the ground.

“Ben! Come ON!”

Cummings jumped into the BMW and started the car, pulling away from the curb. As he glanced into the rear view mirror, he saw that the wounded cop had collapsed in the street about twenty feet from his partner. Neither of them was moving. “I think I got him with that frag,” he said as they sped away.

:)

Blevins, ain't you got no shame. You quote an entire excerpt from your book. You are in blatant violation of forum protocol. You are peddling your wares, you are quoting your book here in hopes that it will help sell that book. That is so blatantly out of line. You need to be permanently banned for doing this!

MeyerLouie

Side Note: Jo Weber has never called me on the telephone. She emails me maybe four times a year. They are always polite emails, no problem.

Evidently someone thinks I am a pest - WONDER WHY! RIGHT now Georger and lots of others are trying to STOP me. But, it is TOO late to do that! JT & Georger do NOT want what I know to be public - WHY?

WELL! Guess what things are in the hands of people who can and will do something to make the truth known!
A lot of people put a lot of time in this and all of them deserve the credits they get. Ashame there are individuals like JT and Georger and other who had an agenda and purpose - for the truth to never be known in my life time. WELL, the CAN go to HELL!

I have learned in the last few yrs to HATE! Actually HATE and wish MEAN things upon certain individuals.
These individuals who have spent yrs discrediting me - had a purpose.
Sluggo was in my home and discredited everything I showed and told him. JW never met me but condemned me. JT - I won't be around at all. The man who called me liar is himself the worse and biggest liar in Cooper World!

These individuals did not just make wrong choices - and that is as far as I will go!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"Oh my God Jo!!! I'm sitting here mesmerized staring at the screen. Unbelievable! I think I'm going to make myself a drink" This is typical of the responses I have been getting from individuals I sent the Jefferson file out to!

We are TALKING about KEY individuals in the case and previous investigators - NOTE, I did NOT say FBI, because they have to figure out how to explain what is happening!

Some how the FBI has to first figure out how to justify the 17 yrs they spent ignoring me. Want to make a bet! Tina nor Florence nor Alice were ever shown the Jefferson files on Weber! Put money on it!

JT is running around trying to discredit the Jefferson file with this "He's just a LOOK-A-LIKE!" That was his statement to me - after 17 yrs of badgering me! What was put together was completely eerie. I was unable to put it in a format for the thread - but it is a triple layered WALL PAPER of the Jefferson photos, with intermittent photos of Weber and then of DL (and Duane's DL look-a-like shot was taken on Christmas eve in 1977 by me) which I posted many time in this thread. In fact I will put DL's photo and Duane's 1977 Christmas shot on this post.

"I could not say enough in praise about Mrshutter and two other persons in this thread who have gently defended me"

I'm not defending anyone. I am just showing information about Duane's past. take the Commutation. there is no mystery here (see docs) he was scheduled to get out of prison Jan. 29, 1969. that's with gain time. if he screwed up he would be released 1-29-1970. so it's not uncommon for a inmate to file for a commutation.
we seen that lot's of inmates received one around the time Duane did from his intake record. as for McCoy getting him out.....it simply didn't happen........B|

I also provided a list of everyone released in March of 1968. you will probably need to print them out in order to read the names.

the 85 days was credit from time served in the county jail before he was sentenced......

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Who WAS that masked man, as the saying goes. It's hard for me to figure out why KC would leave his house to a guy he met not long before he died, a rather low-life character. Not long after KC's death, the house was sold, the couple moved, and then the wife divorced Robin after he put her into the hospital (again) she says. The adjoining lot left to McWilliams was also sold, and he too moved. McWilliams talked to Geoff Gray once, and then made himself permanently unavailable to anybody.

Looks like Robin has a brother in the Tacoma area, too.

Randall Earl Powell - age 50
Tacoma, WA
Graham, WA

Related to:
Rick Powell (Possible son of the couple shown below)
Robin Powell (brother)
Carolyn Powell (former sister-in-law, now Carolyn Tyner)

Was he at Camp Grenada?

Hello muddah, hello faddah
Here I am at Camp Granada
Camp is very entertaining
And they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

Was he breast fed or bottle fed?

What is Adventure Books policy on breastfeeding versus bottle feeding? Is there a Adventure Books Cooperland bias in your moral research on lowlife "wage earner sheeple" in das Cooperland Uber Alles?

How should all neuvous in das Cooperlandt be nurtured and edumated to avoid a lowlife "wage earner sheeple" result, central to your research and multi-based advertising plan ?

***I'm not going to respond directly to MeyerLouie's usual junk. I like how he quotes over the WHOLE excerpt from the (yes) book, and then whines about it. I'm peddling my wares. I should be banned, he says.

Guess you missed my previous post. The author's name is Julia Broussard. It's her first book. I'm doing the editing on it for her. She once helped me edit a short story collection, so I thought I would return the favor. She allowed me to post the excerpt. I told her it was more entertaining that MeyerLouie's constant whining. B| Okay...I didn't really tell her that, but I wonder if I should have.

As usual, Dopey, you miss the point. Julia Broussard, Robert Blevins, who gives a fuck? They're irrelevant to the DBC forum, period. Your only purpose for posting this long, irrelevant excerpt is to promote sales (I didn't read one word of it, by the way, and won't, ever). I posted the excerpt in its entirety to illustrate just how much time and space you actully waste on what is so blatantly irrelevant here. You take up 25% of the air time here, so much of it is for your monetary gain and to prop up your fragile ego. This is why you should be, and will be, permanently banned from this forum.

Hmmmm, let's see now, how much of that new book, Cooperland meets Auburn Days, am I going to read? I think I'll opt for credibility, professionalism, and proper research techniques by reading Bruce Smith's book instead. I don't always agree with Bruce's approach to things, but at least I respect his credibility, talent, and professionalism.

MeyerLouie

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

***'Get some new material for your act here on Dropzone?'

Hey, you asked for it, my friend. And although it's non-Cooper, it's certainly better than the dodging-the-question tripe you've been posting lately. Well, that's subjective.

Excerpt from my upcoming Totally Non-Cooper work. No title, no links. It's a bank robbery scene, and *warning*, Graphic Content means just that. ;)

Eat me, Blevins. Didn't read one word of it, never will, Troll.

MeyerLouie

skyjack71

Blevins this thread and the DZ is NOT your private promotional office. I am not tho only one who is irritated about your promoting YOUR books. Other DZ members who do not post in this thread are fed UP with you!

Are U paying DZ to promote your books? We are surprised the moderator has allowed your promotional post to continue. Makes one very very ILL!:P

Quade's gotta be listening to all of this...... MeyerLouie

So Sad![:/]

mrshutter45

"

I also provided a list of everyone released in March of 1968. you will probably need to print them out in order to read the names.

the 85 days was credit from time served in the county jail before he was sentenced......

That list really is bugging me. There are 2 names on it that just won't go away.

Assuming the C stands for Colored the below means not one IOTA!

Ralph Woodard. Duane mentioned knowing a man by that name - something about hopping a train!

Evidently he was a hobo - but Duane's conversation about this man went just a little deeper. Was this guy the father of Ron Howard or is my mind playing word tricks on me? It this was indeed Ron Howards father - Duane did NOT lie about knowing him!

Duane told me just a little about why he went to Jefferson (remember in 1990 I found out about the John Collins ID and Jefferson - the only prison knowledge I had of Weber).
This resulted from his trying to obtain a drivers license under the name of John Collins in early 1990. Note he really did acquire a REAL license using that name...the authorities never caught it and the FBI didn't catch it in 1998 when they looked at the things I had collected on Duane Weber.

Eugene Harris - Was that the name of Phil's father. I was under the impression Phil was a Jr. but he and Duane discussed his father in Colorado in 1980 just before Duane left to go back south while I stayed in CO till June. Phil was being transferred to Spokane and Duane asked him about his father.

Both are common names! They might have been black - as I believe the C means Colored making this a null and void issue.

skyjack71

That list really is bugging me. There are 2 names on it that just won't go away.

Ralph Woodard. Duane mentioned knowing a man by that name - something about hopping a train!

Evidently he was a hobo - but Duane's conversation about this man went just a little deeper. Was this guy the father of Ron Howard or is my mind playing word tricks on me? It this was indeed Ron Howards father - Duane did NOT lie about knowing him!

Jo, It is beyond belief that you would make these claims, which you could have easily verified as being nonsense before posting them here.

Ron Howard's father is an actor who uses the screen name Rance Howard. You can check out his birth name on Wikipedia, if you are interested.

During the years Duane Weber was spending time in ever jailhouse he could find, Rance Howard was serving in the USAF and building a distinguished film career by appearing in more than 100 motion pictures. A list of his screen appearances, and their year, is also given on Wikipedia.

The probability of Duane Weber knowing Rance Howard is so remote as to be laughable. Weber was an unsuccessful criminal. Rance Howard was and still is a successful actor.

Robert99

I remember saying something to you about Duane's first conviction being harsh. you said the
Judge (was tough) seen his military record and sent him to prison.

according to these newspaper articles sent to me via PM. it seems Duane was put on probation
(as I thought) and he violated it sending him to a Federal prison.

these things should have been known years ago.......
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I had not seen the article but have the letters sent to his mother. Duane ran away to Ohio and was returned to Ca. where he was sentence by what I was told was another judge and sent to McNeil. The sentencing judge who sent him to McNeil was I thought another Judge. 377 found the sentencing records. Duane was in violation of probation by leaving CA and was immediately sentence when they returned him. I believe I still have the court records - 377 sent. Do not have a clue where. He was then transported to WA to serve at McNeil.

Duane Weber was 20 yrs old - born June 18, 1924. Even McNeil listed Duane as being 4 yrs older than he actually was. Records and newpapers do make mistakes.

Robert99

***That list really is bugging me. There are 2 names on it that just won't go away.

Jo, It is beyond belief that you would make these claims, which you could have easily verified as being nonsense before posting them here.

Ron Howard's father is an actor who uses the screen name Rance Howard. You can check out his birth name on Wikipedia, if you are interested.

During the years Duane Weber was spending time in ever jailhouse he could find, Rance Howard was serving in the USAF and building a distinguished film career by appearing in more than 100 motion pictures. A list of his screen appearances, and their year, is also given on Wikipedia.

The probability of Duane Weber knowing Rance Howard is so remote as to be laughable. Weber was an unsuccessful criminal. Rance Howard was and still is a successful actor.

Robert99

Jo States:
The man of who I speak of was a man who hopped a train and was in Dallas when Kennedy got killed.
He was arrested. I did NOT go to any search resources as I have NO success with those things. I ASKED if the man was that man and was that man Ron Howards father. This man was the father of someone who later became famous and I thought it was Ron Howard. The man in my memory was related in some way to someone famous and spent many good yrs later - but the man I am referring to was in prison and addicted to alchohol, but to pull this small tidbit out of my memory is difficult. It was just something in passing and it was real.

I asked a simple question, but your answer was a KNOW it all answer...so I do NOT know if you are correct and/or/if the man I speak of was the man you have adamantly defended was the same person.

Somewhere buried within all of this muck in my mind is a story once discussed in this thread or another one. It was a discussion in which the Kennedy Assination was discussed and I believe that was on Unsolved Mysteries some time between 2002 and 2006. I had been exploring the Kenndy Asasination and the individuals who worked for a very high powered man who warn Kennedy about the dangers. Kennedy ignored this man and his sources and we know what happened.

I assure you that Georger knows what I am talking about! The warning came out of Waco, Tx.

skyjack71

I had not seen the article but have the letters sent to his mother. Duane ran away to Ohio and was returned to Ca. where he was sentence by what I was told was another judge and sent to McNeil. The sentencing judge who sent him to McNeil was I thought another Judge. 377 found the sentencing records. Duane was in violation of probation by leaving CA and was immediately sentence when they returned him. I believe I still have the court records - 377 sent. Do not have a clue where. He was then transported to WA to serve at McNeil.

it's always been if you got in trouble again, you face the same Judge. I can see the Judge giving Duane a break due to his age, but he pissed the Judge off, so he sent him to prison. I'm sure they took him right back from where he started. it was only about 2 months before he screwed up his probation.

it was about a month or so ago, I stated that it was strange they sent him to prison for a first time offense. you said that it was not like today, they were more harsh back then. the articles fail to indicate this and leans more to what I said a while back. he was given a chance and blew it. looks like he left shortly after being put on probation.

RobertMBlevins

You are getting closer here to the actual date of the hijacking regarding Duane. Okay...there's a good chance he was on parole for a while after his final release. Next step would be to find out his parole plan, i.e. where did he go right after he got out, and in what city was the nearest Probation and Parole Office. I keep wondering if Social Security has any work records on him for the time between Release and Date of the Hijacking. That's what...about a three-year window?

1944 - WHAT SS records? When did SS start?

skyjack71

***You are getting closer here to the actual date of the hijacking regarding Duane. Okay...there's a good chance he was on parole for a while after his final release. Next step would be to find out his parole plan, i.e. where did he go right after he got out, and in what city was the nearest Probation and Parole Office. I keep wondering if Social Security has any work records on him for the time between Release and Date of the Hijacking. That's what...about a three-year window?

Social Security started in the late 1930s. Somewhere about 1936 or 1937.

RobertMBlevins

You are getting closer here to the actual date of the hijacking regarding Duane. Okay...there's a good chance he was on parole for a while after his final release. Next step would be to find out his parole plan, i.e. where did he go right after he got out, and in what city was the nearest Probation and Parole Office. I keep wondering if Social Security has any work records on him for the time between Release and Date of the Hijacking. That's what...about a three-year window?

he left Jefferson prison a free and clear man. no probation, no parole. I believe Duane was in B.C. North Carolina in 71.

Robert99

******You are getting closer here to the actual date of the hijacking regarding Duane. Okay...there's a good chance he was on parole for a while after his final release. Next step would be to find out his parole plan, i.e. where did he go right after he got out, and in what city was the nearest Probation and Parole Office. I keep wondering if Social Security has any work records on him for the time between Release and Date of the Hijacking. That's what...about a three-year window?

Social Security started in the late 1930s. Somewhere about 1936 or 1937.

Why is Blevins asking all these questions - 15 years late !

:S I thought Jo already had all of this nailed down? What
is the dinning room filled to the ceiling with files and papers and
years of Sluggo helping-sorting-searching, all about?

When does the real search begin!? :D:D:D:D

Has the last 15 years been merely foreplay?

Must be stressful for someone that is dying? (and already
supposed to be dead 20 times over) ???

Have spectators to this opera been deceived somehow?

Who is producing this soap ? Adventire Books ?

Robert99

Jo, To repeat, Ron Howard's father is not a jail bird and there is almost no chance that Duane Weber knew him. You could have verified this before even making that statement.

Ron Howard !?

This Ron Howard !?

Did Duaner know and train with - Clark Kent?
B|

Who is next? Queen Latiffa ? Was she Duane and Jo's maid?

Did Duane know and work with this guy ? (apologies to Jo since I know she cant OPEN photos but only POST THEM ???)

mrshutter45

***You are getting closer here to the actual date of the hijacking regarding Duane. Okay...there's a good chance he was on parole for a while after his final release. Next step would be to find out his parole plan, i.e. where did he go right after he got out, and in what city was the nearest Probation and Parole Office. I keep wondering if Social Security has any work records on him for the time between Release and Date of the Hijacking. That's what...about a three-year window?

he left Jefferson prison a free and clear man. no probation, no parole. I believe Duane was in B.C. North Carolina in 71.

I have the accounting of the stepchildren and the ex-wife of every step from that point on including addresses. After Jefferson they stayed in Ks and then went to CO where he was working and the wife was working (I have the names of the places they worked). For some reason the Missouri Feds came looking for him. They fled to N.Orleans and then to Mobile. It was during this time Duane was required to go to a NORTHERN state to give a deposition regarding something he never discussed - but, he had to meet with a journalist.

When Camile came they fled to Atlanta and then bounced back and forth between N.C. and GA. I have the tax records and the employment records. Because someone is working in the State of N.C. they have to show residency or use a non-resident license. He requested to go to N.C. because a man was showing up in the Atlanta Office Duane who knew him as John Collins. Old friends told me about this. The records show them bouncing around like a pingpong ball during that time. I have even reported the incomes for those days. I have reported the places of employment - it is in this thread.

During the 3/4 months they spent in N.C. Duane disappeared wks at a time. The wife of the time said he sent money home and it was the same when they went back to Ga that summer. She talked about a van picking him up and his being gone for several days at a time in Ga during that yr...supposedly going to Al. He was not selling insurance and this was the time frame he asked her to buy him some dickies.

yes the newspaper can make mistakes. this goes for prison records as well. the newspaper must of had files on Weber. they state the judge and dates as well. Duane has given different names and I'm sure different birth dates.

I trust the articles to be pretty accurate......

the judges name is the one who sent him to the county jail. not California judge....I stand corrected.

I have the FRICKING tax records and the 1099's and W2's for both he and his wife. This has all been posted before! I even spoke to the DSM's of any insurance company he worked for.

Duane had a habit of "disappearing".
His employers and his wife would NOT know where he was - but he sent money home. Remember insurance in those days was commissioned. One did not report to an office every wk or even every month. Duane was gone 2 and 6 wk periods during 1970 and 1971.There was little in the way of 1099's or W2's. ALL reported on this thread!

I have the accounting of the stepchildren and the ex-wife of every step from that point on including addresses. After Jefferson they stayed in Ks and then went to CO where he was working and the wife was working (I have the names of the places they worked). For some reason the Missouri Feds came looking for him. They fled to N.Orleans and then to Mobile. It was during this time Duane was required to go to a NORTHERN state to give a deposition regarding something he never discussed - but, he had to meet with a journalist.

When Camile came they fled to Atlanta and then bounced back and forth between N.C. and GA. I have the tax records and the employment records. Because someone is working in the State of N.C. they have to show residency or use a non-resident license. He requested to go to N.C. because a man was showing up in the Atlanta Office Duane who knew him as John Collins. Old friends told me about this. The records show them bouncing around like a pingpong ball during that time. I have even reported the incomes for those days. I have reported the places of employment - it is in this thread.

During the 3/4 months they spent in N.C. Duane disappeared wks at a time. The wife of the time said he sent money home and it was the same when they went back to Ga that summer. She talked about a van picking him up and his being gone for several days at a time in Ga during that yr...supposedly going to Al. He was not selling insurance and this was the time frame he asked her to buy him some dickies.

Dickies ??

This ?

How about spats ?

all mafiosa wore dickies and spats !

RobertMBlevins

***I have the FRICKING tax records and the 1099's and W2's for both he and his wife. This has all been posted before!

Okay. I was just wondering if any of those records place him in the Northwest around the time of the hijacking. Sounds like they don't. So your basic claim is that he made a side trip sometime to Portland for the hijacking. This may or may not be true (Not Proven As Yet) but it's fair enough. I have seen your posts on the hotel clerk in Portland. And we all know that Richard McCoy hopped his flight in Denver, when he actually lived in Utah.

Except for BK, and yes...Marla, I do try to be open-minded. Just because I think it could be KC doesn't mean it was. Have to look at ALL legitimate suspects.

You could cut through all of this by just asking your friends Himmelsbach and Gray who researched Duaner?