47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I wasn't intending to start the pile on Robert Blevins thread....but it just seems you have no idea why it is happening.

Here are as I see it the major hurdles you have to get over in your KC allegation.

First, ask yourself -- using only the information you sent the FBI and the Lindbergh kidnapping had happened that weekend, instead of the DB Cooper hijacking, could your report be used to tie KC to that crime? Yes - because your basic thesis is that KC was unaccounted for that weekend, and ended up with a bunch of money afterwards.

Second, if that's the case, and your story is entirely circumstantial, you better have other evidence that ties him to the crime. But, he was too short, too white and too bald. You say he was "tanned" - which is not only the same as olive skinned, if he were tanned in late November, could he have been off vacationing in exotic places (and already had acquired all that money before the hijacking)? And, if you believe Bernie Geestman was involved in the hijacking, wouldn't he have shared the money? If so, why didn't he lend his sister the money?

The KC story is possible, but it's a real long shot. If it weren't for Bob Knoss's story, I would rank it as the least likely.

Your real presumptuous point is that even though Marla probably spent over 100 hours talking to the FBI and they spent many hours investigating her story, they didn't call her a liar. But, you were able to make that claim within a few hours. Go back and read the thread. In late July/early August 2011, there is a lot of chatter on this thread about who the FBI's interesting new lead is and even speculation by you if it's KC. Early in the morning on August 2, Marla Cooper is identified and you report her story has more holes than Swiss cheese by 8 p.m. that very night.

So, don't try to tell us you took an unbiased look at Marla's story. You yourself said you didn't attend the symposium on Portland because Marla was there. You are entitled to your opinions, but unless you like the abuse you get on Dropzone, you might be better served keeping your Marla opinions to yourself rather than posting them here.

And, I think I raised my issues in a fair way and not as a personal attack on you.

As for all of the CRAP going in in this thread right now - not interested! Too
Much going on OUTSIDE of the thread!
:):o

Tired and in pain, but feel GREAT emotionally - of course never know when I will be on CRASH course again.
Waiting for the FBI? Well, it won't happen - so what does one do? Make it happen or just stay silent?

Yes you definitely are attempting to MAKE IT HAPPEN ... in
the only way available to you, in a ridiculous way as usual.

No. The FBI apparently is just ignoring Jo Webber. They haven't said one word, as usual. Jo however has been conducting her usual phone calling sabotage, calling every Tom Dick & Harry in the phone book telling people, quote: "The FBI now admits
Duane Weber was DB Cooper".

What a load of Woe Jeber!

It's farcical. It's demented. It's sad. It's Woe Jeber!

Moreover, her various accounts of the FBI coming around, in
confidentiality, name RobertMBlevins as being one of her sources ... her researcher!

Now if that isn't a KICK!

There is more I could tell. I won't!

Bruce & RobertMelvinPurvisBlevins, you need to write an article on Jo's latest self conceived PUTSCH.

You heard it first here on Dropzone's Comedy & Liars Forum.

Oh, yes... and one guy is taking steps to sue or do something
of a legal nature, to shut the crazy woman down.

Jo is not sick. That's all made up too! She's just a shiksa who
likes making shit up for affect ... apparently. She even had Sluggo fooled?

I'm sure Jo will spend the next year straightening this all out for us, in 100o posts and parables, in sickness and health, until parachutes do us part -

georger

Tired and in pain, but feel GREAT emotionally - of course never know when I will be on CRASH course again.
Waiting for the FBI? Well, it won't happen - so what does one do? Make it happen or just stay silent?

No. The FBI apparently is just ignoring Jo Webber. They haven't said one word, as usual. Jo however has been conducting her usual phone calling sabotage, calling every Tom Dick & Harry in the phone book telling people, quote: "The FBI now admits

confidentiality, name RobertMBlevins as being one of her sources ... her researcher!

Bruce & RobertMelvinPurvisBlevins, you need to write an article on Jo's latest self conceived PUTSCH.

I see you have joined the Jerry Thomas attack the little old lady cabal.. what a man

You'll notice that although Georger likes to call me 'a troll,' that he also dodges around presenting his true assessment of Marla's story. He won't go there because he knows that story is a load of crap. But his dislike for me puts him into a tough little corner there. Since he's represented himself for years as someone who only wants the truth, he can't publicly support Marla's story now without looking silly. So he kind of dances around the whole Marla issue like a ballerina. It's almost like he has a fascination with her, and that's dangerous because it can start to affect your judgment and your credibility.

You sure ride my coat tails a lot!

Why do you keep lying? I stated my opinion about Marla way
back when, as if it's any of your business to obsess over while
you rattle your cup on your cells bars!

Time to grow up, Mr. Small Man Syndrome with ADD.

Amazon

I see you have joined the Jerry Thomas attack the little old lady cabal.. what a man

You could appeal to the Lizard Defense League!

Or the Airport Lounge Disabled Worker's Fund ?

Maybe it was Jo Weber herself who was the parachutist!

What colour is her parachute?

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Moreover, her various accounts of the FBI coming around, in confidentiality, name RobertMBlevins as being one of her sources ... her researcher!

Bruce & RobertMelvinPurvisBlevins, you need to write an article on Jo's latest self conceived PUTSCH...'

I've never investigated anything for Jo Weber. Not saying I wouldn't, but she never provides enough data to go on. My only contact with the FBI in the last year has been two emails they sent me. Thank you for the original report on paper with the 8x10 glossies. Thank you for the modified report with the images and docs incorporated into the PDF. That's it. :)

mmm ooo ba sha num boo koo koo -

whatever it is you are trolling about ...

cant translate your jailhouse tongues Blevins.

But I do think it's velly intelestink History Channel would pick up Marla .... and dump you! That has to hurt!

Thanks for the news!

Funny in a perverse sort of way ... if one cares ... if there is a
Cooperland ... and if your "wage earner sheeple" are at
"Maximum emphemeris" ... whatever all of that means in your
jailhouse lingo.

Tell Geoff Gray HI for me! :D:D:D

Again, I have to quibble with your conclusions.

If Marla were only interested in money or fame, she would have written a book.

She talked to the FBI without being named publicly for a year. For all the talk about publishing a book, she still hasn't done so nearly two years after her name became public. And, until you mentioned hearing something about her being on the history channel, how often does anyone hear anything from her? Rarely.

True, she may enjoy being part of a major unsolved crime and might like to get her 15 minutes of fame and make some money off of it. But that doesn't make her a liar or a charlatan.

Parts of her story are based on memories from when she was eight years old. Part of it is speculation trying to fill in the gaps. Inquiry and critique of those items is fair game. My complaint with you is that you immediately branded her a liar.

:o:(>:(EXCUSE ME I HAVE TOLD NO ONE THAT THE FBI NOW ADMITS WEBER WAS COOPER - I HAVE SAID THEY NOW NEED TO RE-EXAMINE WEBER!

:)Robert Blevins has NEVER been a source for me - I read what he states on this thread....but, outside of this thread we have NO contact. The FBI has not been to see me since they returned the DNA in the mid 2000's.

Oh, yes... and one guy is taking steps to sue or do something of a legal nature, to shut the crazy woman down.

Just why would anyone want to sue me - or shut me up? My story is about a real suspect and a man who confessed to being Dan Cooper! There have been in 17 yrs individuals who got mad because I would NOT provide everything to them or sign agreements they wanted signed.

Jo had 3 surgeries in just a little over a yr. Jo is currently having serious problems with her hip, lower spine and upper spine. Surgery was suggested, but JO is a tough cookie. Due to the COPD and her immune system and allergies along with the Celiacs, may not be able to tolerate surgery to relieve the pain.

She manages using the very least amount of pain medication she can get by on - in order to have the facilities to complete her mission and finish the task at hand.

If you wish I can arrange for the medical information to be made available to you or who-ever needs to know the details about my medical status. You do know that carcinoid cancer/syndrome is a part of older patients with long term Celiacs. This cancer usually forms in the Hind Gut and is not diagnosed until it is too late...hence why they do the cancer markers. My bone & joint pain is at times extreme and I have refused surgery, because I do NOT feel I would survive another assault on my body intact. I pack my BODY in ICE in order to drive for any distance. When I have to drive more than 30 minutes - the ice packs are essential. One cannot drive and take pain medication - and this woman would never do that!

My health is a REAL issue and because of my EXTREME allergies extra caution has to made when I do go to the hospital or just into a waiting room! I do not go to theaters or concerts - ! I miss that more than anything in this world.

NOW you old goat You know the REST of the story! SO go to HELL!
You are the one who needs to be sued! Now U guys know what my health issues are without MY GOING into the other horrid issues created by my body's processing of nutrition. Not a pleasant thing.

YOU GEORGER NEED TO EXCUSE YOURSELF FROM THIS THREAD OR MAKE AN APOLOGY FOR YOUR LIES OR BE BANNED FROM THIS THREAD FOR THE DURATION!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

***Again, I have to quibble with your conclusions.

She talked to the FBI without being named publicly for a year. For all the talk about publishing a book, she still hasn't done so nearly two years after her name became public. And, until you mentioned hearing something about her being on the history channel, how often does anyone hear anything from her? Rarely.***

:|
Jo states:

Remember this - JO WEBER did not talk to the public for 4 1/2 yrs after she first contacted the FBI in May of 1996. She waited until she caught the FBI in some serious mistakes.! Then and only then did she go public in 2001.

I did NOT do a book or a movie, because I wanted to know more about Weber...and why the FBI ignored certain things about Weber. You are mistaken about Marla - SHE went to WA and confronted the FBI in a very short period of time - something I could not afford to do.

She was only able to do that because she had BACKERS & a book was the motivation.

MarkBennett

Again, I have to quibble with your conclusions.

She talked to the FBI without being named publicly for a year. For all the talk about publishing a book, she still hasn't done so nearly two years after her name became public. And, until you mentioned hearing something about her being on the history channel, how often does anyone hear anything from her? Rarely.

True, she may enjoy being part of a major unsolved crime and might like to get her 15 minutes of fame and make some money off of it. But that doesn't make her a liar or a charlatan.

Parts of her story are based on memories from when she was eight years old. Part of it is speculation trying to fill in the gaps. Inquiry and critique of those items is fair game. My complaint with you is that you immediately branded her a liar.

Moreover, and most important (?) - LD Cooper fit an actual
profile of the kind of person the FBI had spent time
looking for and apparently has never fully given up on:
that is, a nobody familiar with the area, in financial trouble,
some military and parachute training but no world class sky
diving expert, a jar-head of sorts well known for his stunts and
exploits, a jokster whose grasp is often larger than his assets
who might actually take on some full-born escapade and pull it
off (almost) before realizing the full consequences . . . H's
food service worker with enough of a background to actually
pull something like this off, and vanish into obscurity ...

LD was married and spent time at Vancouver/Portland and
knew the area pretty well according to reports. (and there is
more). He had been riddled with problems and was planning
"something', according to the reports ? In the same time frame
as the Cooper hijacking. His reputation as a kind of stunt artist
(physical exploits) was another alleged asset ...

It was enough to attract the attention of several people in
law enforcement who referred the case on to the FBI ... as
I understand the chain of events.

The facts independent of Marla was what attracted people.
Marla was merely a fragment in a larger factual story needing
some investigation -

That Blevins would insert himself into this and try to make it his
own "investigation" based on Blevins' own struggling failure with
KC ... was nothing short of an intrusion and preposterous!

Blevins began his personal attacks against Marla and the
story of LD has been lost ever since. Marla said in the very
beginning she wasn't even clear about the actual facts of LD
and his family. Blevins bypassed that and continued his attack
against Marla! The story of LD has been lost ever since, thanks
in large part (here) to Blevins.

I think Blevins has erected one more straw man to divert
attention away from LD and toward Marla. And of course
Blevins' whole approach brings attention to himself.

Blevins then calls all of this "Cooperland"!?

It's a 'cockeyed land' of Blevins' own invention. While Jo Weber
plays her own games in the background.

You could not write a more perfect real life soap opera script,
with real characters involved (Blevins and Weber mainly).

It's LD that matters. Not Marla.

RobertMBlevins

MB says...I will put my answers to your points in-between.

'Again, I have to quibble with your conclusions.

If Marla were only interested in money or fame, she would have written a book...'

Robert replies: God knows she has tried. She had an offer from a publishing company soon after she went public. They withdrew it later when her family wouldn't back her story and the DNA came back negative. Some time afterward, she said she was writing one on her own. So far, no book. No sample chapters. What's probably going on is she's still hoping for an advance, and a ghost writer.

***'She talked to the FBI without being named publicly for a year. For all the talk about publishing a book, she still hasn't done so nearly two years after her name became public. And, until you mentioned hearing something about her being on the history channel, how often does anyone hear anything from her? Rarely...'

It's not surprising her media appearances have become fewer. At first, it was an interesting story, but the other shoe refused to drop. Why is there no book? Because you have to have something to fill it up with, and Marla has next to nothing on that. It ain't easy to actually write a book, and this is where the ghost writer comes into play. But in order to get one, you have to either pay them privately, or better yet...obtain an advance and let your potential publisher provide one. Marla obviously wants the latter. The bigger houses have already written off her story, this is what I have heard from sources. She may be able to obtain something from a smaller house, maybe. Again...you need some substance to her story to do a book.

'True, she may enjoy being part of a major unsolved crime and might like to get her 15 minutes of fame and make some money off of it. But that doesn't make her a liar or a charlatan...'

Only if she avoids lying. Do you believe her story about the Cooper comics being pinned to LD's bedroom wall at the home in Sisters, OR? Funny not even her mother will verify that one, and she lived there too.

'Parts of her story are based on memories from when she was eight years old. Part of it is speculation trying to fill in the gaps. Inquiry and critique of those items is fair game. My complaint with you is that you immediately branded her a liar...'

You are still ignoring the obvious. Marla's Facebook posts on the week she went public show she was going for media coverage and a book contract. Lies? Here are some possibles: The comic story. Saying Agent Eng told her personally the Cooper case would be closed soon, and that he believed LD was the hijacker. Her uncle coming home injured. Those could be lies. BTW, LD did NOT leave on the same day he allegedly returned to the house on Thanksgiving morning. He left the NEXT day, possibly even Saturday. There are quotes from Marla about this. Yet no one at the house will verify about his injuries, or any part of Marla's story. So he was there for Thanksgiving dinner. I have asked why no one noticed he was bleeding all over his turkey and gravy. Now she's claiming LD was recruited by the CIA. Until she presents something real, it's hard to see her any other way except as an opportunist using the Cooper case for her own ends.

So leave Marla and investigate LD instead?

Duhhhhhhhhh.

You act like LD and Marla are the same person!

Or does investigating LD defeat your real purpose?

Keep talking about Marla. The issue is and always was - LD.

What do you know about LD?

What can you invest about LD, for a change! ???

:D:D:D

skyjack71

:o:(>:(EXCUSE ME I HAVE TOLD NO ONE THAT THE FBI NOW ADMITS WEBER WAS COOPER - I HAVE SAID THEY NOW NEED TO RE-EXAMINE WEBER!

:)Robert Blevins has NEVER been a source for me - I read what he states on this thread....but, outside of this thread we have NO contact. The FBI has not been to see me since they returned the DNA in the mid 2000's.

***Oh, yes... and one guy is taking steps to sue or do something of a legal nature, to shut the crazy woman down.

Just why would anyone want to sue me - or shut me up? My story is about a real suspect and a man who confessed to being Dan Cooper! There have been in 17 yrs individuals who got mad because I would NOT provide everything to them or sign agreements they wanted signed.

Jo had 3 surgeries in just a little over a yr. Jo is currently having serious problems with her hip, lower spine and upper spine. Surgery was suggested, but JO is a tough cookie. Due to the COPD and her immune system and allergies along with the Celiacs, may not be able to tolerate surgery to relieve the pain.

She manages using the very least amount of pain medication she can get by on - in order to have the facilities to complete her mission and finish the task at hand.

If you wish I can arrange for the medical information to be made available to you or who-ever needs to know the details about my medical status. You do know that carcinoid cancer/syndrome is a part of older patients with long term Celiacs. This cancer usually forms in the Hind Gut and is not diagnosed until it is too late...hence why they do the cancer markers. My bone & joint pain is at times extreme and I have refused surgery, because I do NOT feel I would survive another assault on my body intact. I pack my BODY in ICE in order to drive for any distance. When I have to drive more than 30 minutes - the ice packs are essential. One cannot drive and take pain medication - and this woman would never do that!

My health is a REAL issue and because of my EXTREME allergies extra caution has to made when I do go to the hospital or just into a waiting room! I do not go to theaters or concerts - ! I miss that more than anything in this world.

NOW you old goat You know the REST of the story! SO go to HELL!
You are the one who needs to be sued! Now U guys know what my health issues are without MY GOING into the other horrid issues created by my body's processing of nutrition. Not a pleasant thing.

YOU GEORGER NEED TO EXCUSE YOURSELF FROM THIS THREAD OR MAKE AN APOLOGY FOR YOUR LIES OR BE BANNED FROM THIS THREAD FOR THE DURATION!

You need to clear it up with all the people you have been calling,
would be my suggestion -

Im not going to be in the middle of your charade.

You know who you keep pestering by phone. Start with them.

Either they are liars or you are.

I could care less -

:S:D

RobertMBlevins

I'd rather be Sham-Wow than a big phony, Mr Serious-Cooper-Investigator-Who-Only-Wants-The-Truth. What a laugh.

Do you believe any part of Marla's story? The comics? The part where her uncle says, 'Our money troubles are over, we hijacked a plane.' Any of it? If so, which parts and why?

I'm not investigating LD. I don't believe he's the hijacker, and I doubt the CIA is going to recruit a surveyor with no chute experience to do a hijacking for them. And I doubt highly that LD drove from Oregon to Ottawa in his Triumph to pick up some cute French comics for his wall. :S

Instead of whining to me about what Marla has said and done, you should be asking her. She's on Facebook.

The name of the "guy" is Lynn Cooper, not Marla Cooper.

Now go to the board and write "LD" 100 times.

I'll send your mother a report Bobby.

Tomorrow we start 1+1. Get a good nights sleep Bobby.

Adding to Sheridan description:

Notice in my Avitar that Sheridan skin color even shows in his half of the photo. Compare his skin color to the white shirt he is wearing. It is not a tan but an olive completion like the description of the witnesses. He is probably of Greek family history. Yes Jo I copied your use of the Avitar as a good reminder of the suspect you support. I don't support your Duane Weber as he does not fit the description or dose he have the smarts to do this crime. I think, Duane just pulled a last minute joke on you and did not understand the trouble it would give you in your future. I think you we're good for Duane and straitened out the last part of his life. You deserved better but life is not fair to us all the time.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

georger

Do we have to do arithmetic? Could we do Latin instead?

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.[2] Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy,[3][4][5] more precisely an irrelevance.[6]

Blevins wrote

Do you believe any part of Marla's story? The comics? The part where her uncle says, 'Our money troubles are over, we hijacked a plane.' Any of it? If so, which parts and why?

Talk about an optimist! LD allegedly drops the loot, can't find any of it and says "our money troubles are over" ;)

I like a guy with a positive attitude.

Marla may be short on evidence but she sure lit up the symposium.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

***Blevins wrote

Talk about an optimist! LD allegedly drops the loot, can't find any of it and says "our money troubles are over" ;)

When I spoke to Crispin and his crew from Oregon History at Ariel, they said they invited Marla to speak because they knew she was 'a good draw' for the theatre event. I agreed. She is that, if nothing else.

Then I asked them if they believed her story. A couple of them chuckled, and then one of them said:

"Uh, no..."

Havent you already posted this 20 times? In the last 48 hours?

Get some new material for your act here on Dropzone ?

Blevins wrote

Funny. B|:D

Compared to the trolls and Sasquatchiym we've had to stomach here, she's a breath of fresh air, and .... well ... has to do with personal care! :S

Not a hint of cooties, sand fleas, head lice, bed bugs ... etc.

It appears she can be invited in without having to fumigate ...

Marla may be short on evidence but she sure lit up the
symposium. And nobody left scratching! :D:D

:)

You need to clear it up with all the people you have been calling,
would be my suggestion -

Im not going to be in the middle of your charade.

You know who you keep pestering by phone. Start with them.

Either they are liars or you are.

I could care less -

:S:D

Duhh! DEAD give away - Pestering!
YOU mean the person who calls me a liar and fantasy story teller who was coming to my town to disgrace me and going to the TV stations! WOW I am the one laughing. I only talked to one PERSON who fits your description and I DID THAT ON PURPOSE just to SEE what the HELL he had to SAY for himself.

Regarding the FBI:
Outside of a brief conversation with the mouthpiece to see if my package had arrived - I have spoke to NO one with the FBI.

I did speak briefly with Mr. H to see how he was doing and to inform him of what I had done....you do know he is NOT well! He has been very nice to me over the yrs and I wanted to let him know I mailed a package to the FBI.

SO the only person you could be referring to is the worst of the worst with lies and deception - we do not even need to mention a name. I wanted to get a RISE out of him and OBVIOUSLY I did!

I did reconnect with another person in this - again to let the person know what I had done and how negligent the FBI had been in not providing me with details that could have spared me or have solved this case yrs ago. I was talking on a very positive note - because I feel sure that the case will now be CLOSED! I think I REALLY did have Cooper ALL of the time.

Outside of that it was friends and relatives and those who have helped me along the way. I could not say enough in praise about Mrshutter and two other persons in this thread who have gently defended me....but, without being crude or nasty. I was aware I was being watched in the thread for a long long time - that perhaps I was under a microscope. It made NO difference to me since I seldom deliberately lie!

Oh, I am human and I will tease the hell out of you if you let me!
Note some of the key posters over the last couple of yrs - seem to be absent. Angels? Maybe! Researchers? maybe! Book Writers? Maybe! Human Beings?
Definitely! Screen writers? Probably not. 60 minutes? Maybe!

I came here for answers and it looks like I am finally after all these yrs getting some answers. Will I like the answers? Will they prove Weber was Cooper? As far as the FBI is concerned there is ONLY one thing that will cause them to concede. I have to put Weber on the Plane. Well, I sent some stuff, but I do NOT know if it puts Weber on the plane! That is their job, but they do KNOW my patience is wearing thin.

YOU would be referring to the only person who CLAIMS he works with the FBI on this case. Well, he doesn't - they do NOT go to him for information. He has NO special connection to the FBI. He has NO inside! His reaction was OVERBOARD! REMEMBER how he has treated me for YRS and how horrible he has been to me? He was the liar - he cost me 5 yrs before I caught up to his stories and then I walked away. But he found me in this thread and then did HIS thing again. Well, he will never ever be part of the Cooper story that will one day be told - he is just a delusional old vet who wonders around the wood looking for Cooper's bones.

BUT, maybe he was a relative of a man named Bill who may have had something to do with Cooper! You think? Ooops just dropped a little clue or was that one a tease?

Why don't you look up this person's family tree? I think you will find a BIG surprise. The person who was supposed to HOAX me and couldn't ???? Smoke screens?
Diversions? This thread is full of them.

By the way Jerry W while you are at it - expose yourself! Definitely NOT referring to what is between your legs!

MarkBennett

Do we have to do arithmetic? Could we do Latin instead?

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.[2] Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy,[3][4][5] more precisely an irrelevance.[6]

puela bonum est.

Ego congruo per panton vos narro.

cæcus est tribus omnibus mures memini! :D

Hic 'ut Marla!

gratias

Blevins this thread and the DZ is NOT your private promotional office. I am not tho only one who is irritated about your promoting YOUR books. Other DZ members who do not post in this thread are fed UP with you!

Are U paying DZ to promote your books? We are surprised the moderator has allowed your promotional post to continue. Makes one very very ILL!:P

So Sad![:/]

Hey, you asked for it, my friend. And although it's non-Cooper, it's certainly better than the dodging-the-question tripe you've been posting lately. Well, that's subjective.

Excerpt from my upcoming Totally Non-Cooper work. No title, no links. It's a bank robbery scene, and *warning*, Graphic Content means just that. ;)

Then you turn around and say it is NOT your work - You DO speak with FORKED tongue! HOW about staying on the Subject and STOP promoting yourself! YOU CAN START BY NOT POSTING IN REGARDS TO THIS!

:|Now - down to Cooper. I have been a busy lady today. The original Cooper composite - NOT the altered ones or those changed in proportions. I have an ACTUAL FBI copy. Do NOT use ones that have been changed - and the counterfiters even left the numbers and everything on them and passed them off as FBI originals.

I am surprised the FBI allows this to continue - only clouds the truth. Galen claimed he didn't know the person had changed the Composite used to promote his subject! BULL! NOW that damn thing is out there mixed up with the REAL composites!

I won't sit still very long without doing something soon and the FBI better realize this. Everyday that goes by is another day lost to me...at my age every day counts. I have started to put things in PLACE. I refuse to let the SYSTEM win this one. I had won the BATTLE a long time ago - but, NO ONE wanted the truth known.

What the Fricking Hell is our government hiding. This kind of action is deliberate. Surely 17 yrs of investigators could NOT possibly have over looked old files and the eerie things regarding Weber & Cooper.
This is making the FBI look really bad by not responding to me immediately.

Just in case you guys missed the reality that the WoT brought to all the agencies that were shoved together to form the DoHS....

They might be a tad busy looking thru all that collected BIG DATA.. trying to find current threats.
AS much of a juicy little plum it might be... solving the Who TF DB was I would think is way down on the list of priorities, while scanning trillions of bits per day looking for the magic strings for keywords that get you noticed.

Amazon

Just in case you guys missed the reality that the WoT brought to all the agencies that were shoved together to form the DoHS....

They might be a tad busy looking thru all that collected BIG DATA.. trying to find current threats.
AS much of a juicy little plum it might be... solving the Who TF DB was I would think is way down on the list of priorities, while scanning trillions of bits per day looking for the magic strings for keywords that get you noticed.

And don't forget that all the magic strings are being sought by acres and acres of supercomputers. There is very little time and opportunity for the computer operators to check up on their neighbors girl friend.

Robert99

Blevins wrote:

I started turning down money from anyone who wanted to investigate Christiansen's story. $2,500 from History Channel, another $1,000 from Comcast Sports Net cable channel for Adrenaline Hunter. I also turned away a film rights offer from a client represented by the Paradigm Agency's New York office. This was because they wanted to take serious liberties with the KC story and I said no.

Maybe this was stupid on my part, I don't know. AB spent about $13,000 investigating KC, and have gotten back maybe $8,000 of that. I drive a 1988 Nissan truck and clean homes when I'm not editing books. My family is quite rich, but I have never asked them for a dime, and I never will. When I got into this Cooper/KC thing, I didn't know shit about DB Cooper beyond the usual and I made a lot of mistakes. ...
[talking about Twisty Butt here]....beyond using it to cash in personally.

Blevins,

You still don't know shit and you are still making a lot of mistakes. Don't kid yourself. And you are still using this forum for financial gain -- Twisty Butt is not the only one trying to cash in.

No one else on this forum provides an itemized list of how much money was offered by whom and for what. Only you do that, Blevins. Hence, it is crystal clear what your motivation is. You are here to sell books, cash in, pick the low hanging fruit -- that's it. That's why you need to be permanently banned.

One day soon, you are going to go too far -- because of your greed and your big ego, Little Man. You've almost done it a couple of times already. It's amazing how low you will stoop to peddle your wares. One day soon you are going to cross that line, and that's the day you will be gone, and rightly so!

MeyerLouie