47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

I am not seeking money or notoriety - just the truth.

Jo, The truth is that Duane Weber did not have ANYTHING to do with the Cooper hijacking in ANY capacity.

And the truth for Blevins latest claims is that Amelia splashed close to Howland Island. She did not have the three hours of additional fuel that it would take to get to Gardner Island, she would have had as big a problem finding Gardner as she was having locating Howland, and there is no evidence whatsoever that she was headed anywhere except Howland Island.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Discussing Earhart should probably be on a separate thread. Unlike Cooper, there is a voluminous amount of information, books, discussions, websites, etc. dedicated to her.

This is my bottom-line opinion on TIGHAR's search for Earhart: If they find her, they will be vindicated. If they don't, a lot of rich donors got nice vacations to the South Pacific. The side-scan sonar image they released is a piece of low-res garbage. They should borrow NASA to take the next look, or the US Navy, but only if they happen to be in the vicinity. TIGHAR's own evidence, as they call it, is as thin as Popeye's girlfriend.

On the Gardner Island theory they propose, it IS possible for Earhart to have reached it, but only if she followed strict protocol on reaching cruise altitude and making certain adjustments concerning her fuel. I have heard Paul Mantz was advising her about this, but he got dumped somehow as an advisor not long before AE tried that round-the-world flight.

Sometimes I like to get right to brass tacks. On AE, I think of this: Dumping the trailing wire antenna was a BAD idea, and not carrying sea gear was a close second. Doing these things narrows your options in case you fail. And no matter how it happened, AE definitely FAILED.

I also wonder if AE didn't make all her adjustments correctly and found herself running short of fuel not far from Howland, and panicked a bit, started running that longitudal line early, looking for the smoke from the Itasca.

Better antenna. Carry ditching gear.

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they call Gitchigumi
The lady, it's said, never gives up her dead
When the skies of November turn gloomy.

With a load of iron ore - 26,000 tons more
Than the Edmund Fitzgerald weighed empty
That good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed
When the gales of November came early

The ship was the pride of the American side
Coming back from some mill in Wisconson
As the big freighters go it was bigger than most
With a crew and the Captain well seasoned.

Concluding some terms with a couple of steel firms
When they left fully loaded for Cleveland
And later that night when the ships bell rang
Could it be the North Wind they'd been feeling.

The wind in the wires made a tattletale sound
When the wave broke over the whaling
And every man knew, as the Captain did too,
T'was the witch of November come stealing.

The dawn came late and the breakfast had to wait
When the gales of November came slashing
When afternoon came it was freezing rain
In the face of a hurricane West Wind

When supper time came the old cook came on deck
Saying fellows it's too rough to feed ya
At 7PM the main hatchway gave in
He said fellas it's been good to know ya.

The Captain wired in he had water coming in
And the good ship and crew was in peril
And later that night when his lights went out of sight
Came the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes
When the words turn the minutes to hours
The searchers all say they'd have made Whitefish Bay
If they'd fifteen more miles behind her.

They might have split up or they might have capsized
They may have gulfed deep and took water
And all that remains is the faces and the names
Of the wives and the sons and the daughters.

Lake Huron rolls, Superior sings
In the ruins of her ice water mansion
Ole Michigan steams like a young man's dreams,
The islands and bays are for sportsmen.

And farther below Lake Ontario
Takes in what Lake Erie can send her
The iron boats go as the mariners all know
With the gales of November remembered.

In a musty old hall in Detroit they prayed
In the Maritime Sailors' Cathedral
The church bell chimed, it rang 29 times
For each man on the Edmund Fitzgerald.

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they call Gitchigumi
Superior, they say, never gives up her dead
When the gales of November come early.

skyjack71

It has been almost 42 yrs. One young lady's life was forever altered and the rest of the crew did fare better.

Then in 1996 another life was put in upheaval due to Cooper.

How many lives has Cooper touched?
How many who read and participated in this thread have been affected?

The list is endless!

The FBI missed the ball when they responded to requests out of Jefferson in 1972. Even when I brought this up to FBI agent Carr (2007- 2009) - he claimed to have contacted them and there were NO records of a visit to Jefferson by the FBI in the early 1970's. I believe he voiced this on the thread.

NO ONE made the Jefferson file on Weber available to Jo Weber his widow until recently on this thread. All of you know my story and my reaction to the final disclosure of that file. Had it been presented and even reviewed by the FBI in 1996 - this saga could already have had an ending?!?!

All of the futile books written out there - NO one had a clue who Cooper was. I have been mis-quoted so many times it is ridiculous...Why I now want to TELL my story - and every word will have to be proofed by me or it will not be Printed. OF Course NO writer is going to let that happen so I will authorize no Book. All I want is JUSTICE! I did not like seeing the story I have told - twisted and turned - and these writers putting their twist on things - and the writers never ever spoke with me or contacted me and asked - is this what you said? Is this an accurate acccounting of your part in the Cooper saga. They just wrote whatever sounded good.

I started to do searches recently and read several of the stories out there told by writers of what I said. NO one gets it accurate...not one. As time evolves this writer or that writer puts his on twist on to the story of Cooper and on to the stories of suspects. Time to END it.

Since the FBI has NOT contacted me about the flyers I sent them - I am getting ready to do what has to be done. My primary problem right now is my health and that is getting in the way and it is getting serious. I am unable to travel even a few mile without excruciating pain and surgery will probably not be an option due to my over-all health situation...I will spare you the details.

It is TIME for the FBI to admit they made mistakes. How many lives have to be forever altered before they admit the system didn't work.

If this simple joker who spent so many yrs and had so many offensed evaded the FBI - the system needs a serious work over. The FBI never came back to see me - they just dismissed him based on prints. Then yrs later they ask for DNA. The FBI has never come to my home to view the "other" items I thought be of help or to sit down with me and go thru all of the stuff. Well, now most of the STUFF is gone....this should have been done PRIOR to the dismissal letter of 1998 based on prints.

All of the money and man hours spent on this crime were futile, because the investigators DID not take the TIME to actually visit with the one person who may have known more than she thought she did. They never asked me to take polygraph and I sure as hell could not afford to do so myself and a private pay polygraph would not have be accepted by the FBI.

It is time for the PUBLIC to decide and this should have been done in 2001 when I went to WA., but the FBI didn't have the time. Two of the agents did a cursory interview with Doug Pasternak and I have the tape.

I do not know if that interview was ever made public. I do not check.
The agents never knew the right questions to ask me - and had they been knowledgeable of the crime - this could already have been over.

How many lives have been altered?
How long will the FBI drag this out?
Look at the lives destroyed by Cooper and then ask yourself if the system works?

It is my belief I knew more about the crime than I actually thought - perhaps false memories due to my investigation of this - but NO they are not. My first conversation with the co-pilot was in my other home - prior to 2001...all most the same coversation we had about 3 yrs ago. I associate my memory with the circumstances of my life to acquire dates and as of recent that is becoming difficult.

THE LIVES that have been ruined by Cooper - it needs to STOP! The truth and the mistakes need to be revealed. NO one can give Tina back 42 yrs of her life. No one can give me back 18 yrs of my life - but, we can STOP other lives from being destroyed.

I am not seeking money or notoriety - just the truth. The system needs to be fixed! Personally I think it is too late to fix the world and that the world and society as we used to know it is GONE forever. Our own government tries to cover up their mistakes and bury them.

Investigative agents are just there for the money, the benefits and hope they actually get their guy.
Like all jobs now - and in all field, we are NOT getting the best of the best because some of the best never had an opportunity to succeed and did not acquire the degrees needed.

Who are some of those BEST that were passed by? Men who had been in trouble with the law and not eligible for consideration - so they go to the underside of society and utilize their skills there. Crime in the US is at it highest percentile ever and IT is not going to go down - NOT without changeS in education, moral teachings and skilled parenting.

The young people have no morals anymore - they just do it and what the end result has become - is that we are now a society of misfits.

Not sure what any of this had to do with Cooper other than WE the UNITED STATES of AMERICA needS to make changes NOW. What goes on in WA needs to stop! The laws and changes ARE NOT written in understandable LAYMAN language and not LIMITED to so many pages - so the lawyers who play with wordS are able to work all of the PORK the programs.

I just found out about a program in Toledo that is paying untrained men $38 per hour to install pipe with our government money. RIDICULOUS!
THINGS like this have to STOP. The SCAM artist get the grants and the payout money and creates jobs with such high pay & then run out of money & ask the GOVERNMENT for more money. This PRACTIST is destroying what is left of our economy

AMERICA IS SPIRALING DOWN DOWN DOWN! Time to make changes in the system!

Simple Simon met a pieman,
Going to the fair;
Says Simple Simon to the pieman,
Let me taste your ware.

Says the pieman to Simple Simon,
Show me first your penny;
Says Simple Simon to the pieman,
Indeed I have not any.

Simple Simon went a-fishing,
For to catch a whale;
All the water he had got,
Was in his mother's pail.

Simple Simon went to look
If plums grew on a thistle;
He pricked his fingers very much,
Which made poor Simon pissle.

Jo wrote

The laws and changes ARE NOT written in understandable LAYMAN language and not LIMITED to so many pages - so the lawyers who play with wordS are able to work all of the PORK the programs.

Got that right Jo. It's a mess. Lawyer's prices are absurd. It's only three years of law school and a one day bar exam. Not nearly as difficult as med school or an engineering or science degree.

When I heard a widow in FLA just won the 500+ million powerball lottery I was hoping it was you. Instead it was an 86 year old woman from ZHills. Maybe next time.

Georger, have you seen the photos of the Edmund Fitzgerald wreck? Pretty spooky.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

When I heard a widow in FLA just won the 500+ million powerball lottery I was hoping it was you. Instead it was an 86 year old woman from ZHills. Maybe next time.

Fat Chance! I would settle with just winning back the money I have paid in to the Lotto System since 1988. About 6 K give or take. What-ever $5 per week adds up to. :P Geeze when I look at that way - $5 per wk adds up and then add interest into it.
Would be a nice healthy sum now!

I would settle for winning 10K.
[:/] Would come in handy right now, but oh well other people spend more than that at movies or the theater.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Not a creature was stirring and that is how the thread had been since the Jefferson pics were put up. Did I miss something? I sent something to Old New Orleans today! Not that it means anything!

CIA? Surely Marla can do better than that. I can't wait to see what evidence she has to support her claim. Blaming Norjack on the CIA is just the Cooper vortex version of "the dog ate my homework".

I know, I know, MK Ultra shows just how crazy the CIA can get, but I see no credible evidence of their involvement in Norjack. What would the motive be? You can run mind control experiments without parachutes.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Both of U need to ck your regular EMAILS RIGHT NOW - Blevins send me your asap - couldn't find it. Marla has spent a lot of someones money for nothing!

I did that on my regular email with the background - I thought the background would print, but it didn't - it is fantastic and says everything I need to say. NOTHING more.

Do you guys KNOW HOW many fricking books are out there. I think I know who her backer is and I hate his guts - WOW WOW is he going to be UPSET!

Can U see the background in my email? I can see it but can you guys see it. When I try to print it the backgroung goes POOF! HELP!

If you can see the background can you get that thing on the thread. My overlays on the background it is amazing - it prove what I needed to prove - it is ALL THERE!

I see the background on my emails but I can't make it print. HELP!

A lot of guys are going to be eating a lot of fricking crow!

377 - take a look fast!

One of you guys please read it and tell me what you THINK!

Are U serious she is REALLY going forward with a book! Well, she won't be eating crow, but more like what you might find under the out-house. Have any of you looked to see HOW many books are out there about Cooper?

RobertMBlevins

My regular email is no big secret, although I spell it out to prevent the internet spiders from harvesting it too easily:

adventurebooksofseattleAT G Frickin' Mail Dot Com

If Marla is doing a book, it will have to be done with a ghost writer and self-published. Trust me on this one. Mainstream publishers are hip to her. She might be able to talk a smaller publisher into doing a book based on the media factor. Reviewers at Amazon and in the mainstream will tear it to shreds.

People can understand if you pose a theory and it's wrong.
They don't understand if the book is based on lies told for personal gain.

Big difference.

If Marla is reading this now, and has thoughts of a lawsuit, we say bring it on and Godspeed to you. We keep very good records here, and I hate liars. It's never been about 'coming in first' on the Cooper case. After all this time, it's only about the truth. What else really matters?

Some really good words out of you so I guess you have seen the email. I had lost your email address and wanted you to try to get it on the thread with the ghosting behind it.
I print it and I loose the background which is what is important. NO one can deny the FBI missed the boat! Not with that email that went out to you and 377 and my family members. I wanted the threads take on it.

Letter to Drop Zone and Quade:

Thank You for allowing me the priviledge of exploring this subject on the DZ. At this time I probably should NOT be posting, but I think I have just SPELLED it all out!

Would still like to make a poster out of the Email I sent out to be presented. I created it on AOL with a triple background of the Jefferson pictures. Then I superimposed 3 pictures on it to explain hidden details NO one saw, but me. When I try to print it the background is not there...so all I can do is E-mail it.

I have been on the phone with KEY individuals in the case today! It is OVER! The mouth piece at the FBI office - just repeated on Friday what he has been saying for yrs....but pictures do NOT lie! If that Jefferson File had been made available to me when I requested it - THIS could have been over YRS ago. NOW the problem for the FBI is explaining away what they have maintained for 41 yrs and for 18 yrs regarding Cooper.

I NEVER want to meet Larry Carr or the agent before him or the one before him. Mrshutter is the individual who made the Jefferson file available and I want to meet that guy!
NOW!

The music happened again last night and today! Angels? I don't know? The eerie sound is enough to make a believer out of me ....

NO one has said Weber was Cooper, they don't have to! I knew I never imagined the things he showed me and told me. What a RIDE this has been, but I am very tired now.

Slept about 3 hour last night!

I knew there were individuals in this thread who I felt might have FBI connections or private investigator. The indications were one of you was a profiler (looking for the truths in the story I had told for so many yrs) and the other one a wiz on the computer and with details. Thank YOU both for helping to bring this to an END! Now I need to get some rest!

skyjack71

Letter to Drop Zone and Quade:

Thank You for allowing me the priviledge of exploring this subject on the DZ. At this time I probably should NOT be posting, but I think I have just SPELLED it all out!

Would still like to make a poster out of the Email I sent out to be presented. I created it on AOL with a triple background of the Jefferson pictures. Then I superimposed 3 pictures on it to explain hidden details NO one saw, but me. When I try to print it the background is not there...so all I can do is E-mail it.

I have been on the phone with KEY individuals in the case today! It is OVER! The mouth piece at the FBI office - just repeated on Friday what he has been saying for yrs....but pictures do NOT lie! If that Jefferson File had been made available to me when I requested it - THIS could have been over YRS ago. NOW the problem for the FBI is explaining away what they have maintained for 41 yrs and for 18 yrs regarding Cooper.

I NEVER want to meet Larry Carr or the agent before him or the one before him. Mrshutter is the individual who made the Jefferson file available and I want to meet that guy!
NOW!

The music happened again last night and today! Angels? I don't know? The eerie sound is enough to make a believer out of me ....

NO one has said Weber was Cooper, they don't have to! I knew I never imagined the things he showed me and told me. What a RIDE this has been, but I am very tired now.

Slept about 3 hour last night!

I knew there were individuals in this thread who I felt might have FBI connections or private investigator. The indications were one of you was a profiler (looking for the truths in the story I had told for so many yrs) and the other one a wiz on the computer and with details. Thank YOU both for helping to bring this to an END! Now I need to get some rest!

Hello Muddah, hello Fadduh,
Here I am at Camp Grenada
Camp is very entertaining
and they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

Here I am at Camp Grenada,
I went hiking with Joe Spivy
He developed poison ivy
You remember Leonard Skinner
He got tomaine last night after dinnuh.

All the counselors hate the waiters
And the lake has alligators
And the head coach wants no sissies
So he reads to us from something called Ulysses.

Now I don't want that I should scare ya
But my bunkmate has malaria
And You remember Jeffrey Hardy
They're about to organize a search party.

Take me home, oh muddah fadduh,
take me home, I hate Grenada

Don't leave me out here in the forest
where I might get eaten by a bear uh.
Take me home, I promise I will not makeya
Any Noise or mess the house up
other things to all this listed, oh please don't make me stay,
I've been here for one whole day.

Dearest fadduh, darling muddah,
How's my precious little bruddah?
Let me come home if ya miss me
I will even do the dishes.

Here I am at Camp Grenada,
Wait a minute, it has stopped hailing,
Guys are swimming, girls are sailing,
Playing baseball, gee that's better,
Thunder's gone and it stopped raining -
Kindly disregard this letter.

I will wrote tomorrow,
if I am able.

Signed-
Josephina Weberbino

Georger is so stunned all he can do is recite silly stories that are only meant to make fun of anyone with any substance. Well, Georger - do you want me to reveal your real name and your real history and your connections with a certain man?

You lost all purpose with your past. Did something SNAP in your mind? Are you afraid someone will connect you in someway with the past? Your purpose in this thread had been to deter and not to aid and you know this! Goodbye you NASTY ole Baboon!

skyjack71

Georger is so stunned all he can do is recite silly stories that are only meant to make fun of anyone with any substance. Well, Georger - do you want me to reveal your real name and your real history and your connections with a certain man?

You lost all purpose with your past. Did something SNAP in your mind? Are you afraid someone will connect you in someway with the past? Your purpose in this thread had been to deter and not to aid and you know this! Goodbye you NASTY ole Baboon!

Goodbye Woe Jebber!

Be sure to write home!

Neurosis is a personality disorder which wrecks the lives of
everyone around it!

Yours is not a tempestuous love story, written by that famous author "RobertMBlevins". :D

Enjoy Camp Grenada, Scarlet!

:P

Robert,
You should leave Marla comments to others. I think your personal animus gets in the way.

There are things Marla remembers either as an eight year old or things her father remembered and told before he died eighteen years ago. That is information the FBI checked into and didn't immediately discard.

Then, there are things Marla is speculating on because there is no way she could know. Where the hijacker landed, how they navigated the wet roads, what gov't agency might have been involved. She couldn't know those things. If her speculation is wrong, it does not mean her memories are wrong. If I said that because you lied that Christianson had a $300,000 coin collection that means everything you wrote is a lie? Of course, not.

As Georger said once (sorry Georger, trying to paraphrase. Please correct if I misrepresent) Marla had some interesting pieces of information on the case that would have been interesting to probe further. But, you decided she was a liar within 16 hours of her name being made public and helped run her off. Do you see why seem to draw such vitriolic responses?

Also, I don't have a reference, so I can't point you anywhere for this, but my understanding was Marla's injured uncle arrived with her other uncle, but neither of them stayed for Thanksgiving.

RobertMBlevins

People like her, people who simply make up stories without any proof with the primary goal being financial gain and fame are the worst types in Cooperland.

I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise, you are the one who published a book without any proof -- not Marla.

RobertMBlevins

***Robert,
You should leave Marla comments to others. I think your personal animus gets in the way.

There are things Marla remembers either as an eight year old or things her father remembered and told before he died eighteen years ago. That is information the FBI checked into and didn't immediately discard.

Then, there are things Marla is speculating on because there is no way she could know. Where the hijacker landed, how they navigated the wet roads, what gov't agency might have been involved. She couldn't know those things. If her speculation is wrong, it does not mean her memories are wrong. If I said that because you lied that Christianson had a $300,000 coin collection that means everything you wrote is a lie? Of course, not.

As Georger said once (sorry Georger, trying to paraphrase. Please correct if I misrepresent) Marla had some interesting pieces of information on the case that would have been interesting to probe further. But, you decided she was a liar within 16 hours of her name being made public and helped run her off. Do you see why seem to draw such vitriolic responses?

Also, I don't have a reference, so I can't point you anywhere for this, but my understanding was Marla's injured uncle arrived with her other uncle, but neither of them stayed for Thanksgiving.

I didn't 'run' Marla off. The reason she left Dropzone so quickly was because she couldn't answer the hard questions. I gave her a chance just like everyone else did. I interviewed her in question format for Newsvine and didn't even publish the snarky comments she made along with her answers. Her brother, sister, and mother were all present for that Thanksgiving. Her brother took a hands-off on the whole thing. No one can remember the comics supposedly on LD's wall, not even the adults who were living in the same small house. Her only witness, the one she quotes, is her father...and he is dead.

We're not speaking of simple mistakes here, or flawed memories, but of a woman who chose to use the Cooper case as her own personal gateway to a big book contract and in her own words, 'My own media frenzy...'

As a result of what she did with the Seattle FBI, they will no longer discuss issues or answer questions about the case. Previous to Marla, they did.

Marla has gone on record stating that the two men went on a search for the money in the Sisters, OR area. She is sure on that, saying she heard (either in person, or from her father) that LD dropped the money on the way down, and that he came down not far from Sisters. Later, when people reminded her about the Tena Bar money, she changed the dropzone to the Tena Bar area.

My attitude on Marla is simple. People like her, people who simply make up stories without any proof with the primary goal being financial gain and fame are the worst types in Cooperland. They hurt legitimate investigation into the case. As far as Marla goes, I researched her out very well. What I did was to collect every single media release that was done on her, every interview, every article, since the time she came forward. I printed them and started doing comparisons. And I discovered she was changing her story from time to time, the details that is, to fit the known facts.

And where is her mother in all of this? Do you really believe that Marla's father would confide all these things to Marla, and Marla alone...without his wife knowing a thing about any of it all these years? That is beyond belief. Mother would only say publicly that 'years later I suspected that LD might be the hijacker'. But she wouldn't give any reasons on why she came to that thought. This sounds more like a reluctant bit of support to a story that her own mother knows is a load of BS from start to finish. Her brother, who was also at the home that Thanksgiving, said on Facebook he 'wasn't going near this,' meaning Marla's story. Her sister...same thing. If you ask me, here's the bottom line: Her only witness is dead, the other witnesses aren't going along, she invented the comic-books-on-the-wall story, and the DNA test was a no-match anyway. She even laughs at Geoff Gray for lagging book sales due to her 'media frenzy'.

This has nothing to do with Kenny Christiansen or the Blast book. It has to do with credibility and motivations. Marla's credibility is zero, and her motivations are nothing but greed. Now she's moved on to blaming the CIA for the hijacking, i.e. that they recruited LD for the job. Hard to believe History Channel is going to air that stuff, which is maybe a half-step above BK's version.

:|

I just couldn't take it when you called Marla a "man"!

That was slouching too far, even for a troll like you.

From that point on it was obvious the whole thing was personal
with you. In fact, it's always been obvious! We know the root
of your problemo, Blevins. Everyone knows! It's obvious, as
Farflungee said.

Have a nice life, Mr. Obvious. Keep pandering your excuses ...
the horse knows! MARLA KNOWS! I think it's funny/sad. Marla
saw right through you ... in the first ten seconds. Change your
diaper!

:D:D:P

Blevins wrote

If Marla is reading this now, and has thoughts of a lawsuit, we say bring it on and Godspeed to you. We keep very good records here, and I hate liars. It's never been about 'coming in first' on the Cooper case. After all this time, it's only about the truth. What else really matters?

Funny. From time to time litigation threats are made and defended here. But actual lawsuits? Never. Ain't gonna happen unless you get a rich fool.

Lawyers are too smart to see any contingency case money here. Nobody gets rich doing anything in the Vortex. The Vortex is like the Maelstrom. It wrecks books instead of ships.

I wonder if the songs Jo is hearing are the Sirens?

Beautiful half-woman, half-birdlike creatures who sang such sweet songs that listeners forgot everything and died of hunger. The Sirens are sisters who lure sailors to their death. The song of the Sirens is irrestable but, the they reside beyound unpassable reefs which destroy the sailors boat when they try to reach the Sirens. Among those tempted were Jason on the Argo and Odysseus. Odysseus escaped from them by filling his crew's ears with wax while he tied himself to the ship's mast. The Argonauts were saved by Orpheus' music. Aglaope (beautiful face), Aglaophonos (beautiful voice), Himeropa, Leucosia (white being), Ligeia (shrill), Molpe (music), Parthenope (maiden face), Peisinoλ? (persuading mind), Raidne (improvement), Teles (perfect), Thelchtereia, Thelxepeia (soothing words), Thelxiope (persuasive face) are their names. The three most famous were Parthenope, Ligea, and Leucosia.

I've spent a lot of time at sea and never heard the Sirens call. Closest I saw were the hookers who would gather on the unloading docks at Eureka when the boats would come in full of fish. Tuna crews who had been at sea for a month or more were easy pickings for the strung out junkies who'd have a tough time attracting more discerning customers.

RobertMBlevins

******People like her, people who simply make up stories without any proof with the primary goal being financial gain and fame are the worst types in Cooperland.

I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise, you are the one who published a book without any proof -- not Marla.

That depends on how you define 'proof'. Can I present proof that positively identifies Christiansen as Cooper?

No.

No more waffling.

No more waffling.

You are the best thing ever happened to Marla Cooper!

No more waffling.

You made her!

FOOL.

No more waffling.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Marla)

No more waffling.

00000000000000000000000000000 (Blevnz)

No more waffling.

Keep up the good work!~

No more waffling.

Too bad Kickass History told you to fuck off!

No more waffling.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

************People like her, people who simply make up stories without any proof with the primary goal being financial gain and fame are the worst types in Cooperland.

That depends on how you define 'proof'. Can I present proof that positively identifies Christiansen as Cooper?

No.

No more waffling.

No more waffling.

You are the best thing ever happened to Marla Cooper!

No more waffling.

You made her!

FOOL.

No more waffling.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Marla)

No more waffling.

00000000000000000000000000000 (Blevnz)

No more waffling.

Keep up the good work!~

No more waffling.

Too bad Kickass History told you to fuck off!

No more waffling.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D:D

Another load of BS from Georger. I spoke to Doug Kenck-Crispin, (head of Kickass History) his father, and other folks from that organization during last year's Ariel at length. I already posted what they said regarding Marla Cooper.

And you still dodged the question. Maybe you could try another of your phony quotes from Geoff Gray. Or have you moved on to stuffing words into Crispin's mouth now? Or his father's, or the other nice people who work with that program? LOL you are so FULL of it sometimes. Can't admit when you're wrong, grasping at other people whom you quote without their permission, or even giving a source.

It's pathetic.

Well Mister Blevins, now that you bring it up again like the lamb
who keeps returning to the slaughter house - yes, Geoff Gray
said everything I reported - TWICE! Then I called him again as
I reported here months ago. Now that's 1+1+1 = 3 times.

You must be a sadist. A glutton for punishment.

So play it again Sam.

Or in Geoffrey Gray's own words: "trouble maker Blevins. I will
check there in the next few weeks and see what he's saying.
Call me next week . . ."

As I said Sham Wow, you are the best thing ever happened to
Marla Cooper. She would have simply come and gone ... you
help keep her alive and Im sure it satisfies her. She read you like
a book. Who is using who? Truth be damned! It's funny . . .
:S

ps: Galen sayz: "Tell that ___hole HI!"

You bring out the venom in everyone sooner or later -

Blevins wrote:

People like her, people who simply make up stories without any proof with the primary goal being financial gain and fame are the worst types in Cooperland. They hurt legitimate investigation into the case.

This has nothing to do with Kenny Christiansen or the Blast book. It has to do with credibility and motivations. Marla's credibility is zero, and her motivations are nothing but greed. ... Hard to believe History Channel is going to air that stuff, which is maybe a half-step above BK's version.

Can you believe these words are actually coming from this guy? Making up stories without proof? Then what is the KC fairy tale? Blevins actually criticizes someone's credibility, when his has been zero from the git-go. Nothing to do with KC or Blast or fame and greed? Blevins, it has everything to do with KC and Blast -- you have used this forum only for you personal financial gain and fame (if that's what you want to call it) -- which is why you should be permanently banned from this forum. Marla goes on the history channel -- you sound a bit threatened by that -- afraid her history channel story is going to trump yours? You sound threatened by that.

The things I say to you I wouldn't dream of saying to anyone else on this forum. I wished I could respect you Blevins. It just ain't there.

MeyerLouie

MeyerLouie

Blevins wrote:

People like her, people who simply make up stories without any proof with the primary goal being financial gain and fame are the worst types in Cooperland. They hurt legitimate investigation into the case.

This has nothing to do with Kenny Christiansen or the Blast book. It has to do with credibility and motivations. Marla's credibility is zero, and her motivations are nothing but greed. ... Hard to believe History Channel is going to air that stuff, which is maybe a half-step above BK's version.

Can you believe these words are actually coming from this guy? Making up stories without proof? Then what is the KC fairy tale? Blevins actually criticizes someone's credibility, when his has been zero from the git-go. Nothing to do with KC or Blast or fame and greed? Blevins, it has everything to do with KC and Blast -- you have used this forum only for you personal financial gain and fame (if that's what you want to call it) -- which is why you should be permanently banned from this forum. Marla goes on the history channel -- you sound a bit threatened by that -- afraid her history channel story is going to trump yours? You sound threatened by that.

The things I say to you I wouldn't dream of saying to anyone else on this forum. I wished I could respect you Blevins. It just ain't there.

MeyerLouie

Agree! Troll Blev needs his hormones checked, to establish his
true identity. B|:D

I'm a little teapot
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up
I just shout
Tip me over and pour me out

I'm a very special tea pot
Yes It's true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can turn my handle into a spout
I can turn my lide upside down
Tip me over and pour me out

I'm a little teapot
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up
I just shout
So Tip me over and pour me out

I'm a special tea pot
Yes It's true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can change my whole self
Upside down
Just Tip me over and pour me out

Blevins is clearly Lost in Cooperland, he thought he could make.
It seems to have him by the throat, instead!
He had better have Cooperland stenciled on his ass,
just in case there is a medical emergency.
It will establish his identity for the surgeon.

sailshaw

How were those Euerka girls? Sounds fishey to me. Note that my Avitar has changes from the 70 year old Sheridan Peterson to the Nov. 1, 1962 picture in the Boeing News. In the article in the Boeing News, Sheridan is dressed in the Suit/Tie/Loafers Shoes just like for NORJAK.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

AAaawwll Sailshaw - you couldn't even try to be original;). I am the one who used an avatar 1/2 Duane and 1/2 composite! It irritated the HELL out of JT! He kept trying to get me to take it down....yet all I did was use the composite and a pic of Duane (had to use an angle view because at the time I had NO pictures of Duane face forward near the time of the crime).

Glad My idea was of some help to someone! Nice to be copied.

As for all of the CRAP going in in this thread right now - not interested! Too
Much going on OUTSIDE of the thread!
:):o

Tired and in pain, but feel GREAT emotionally - of course never know when I will be on CRASH course again.
Waiting for the FBI? Well, it won't happen - so what does one do? Make it happen or just stay silent?