47 47
quade

DB Cooper

georger

************Boyce and Lee are now free...and behaving themselves. :)

Both Boyce and Lee should have been executed.

Well, that's an opinion. You're getting into death penalty stuff now, and I have a few problems with it.

On this issue, we will have to agree to disagree.

Blevins, Do you understand that what Boyce and Lee did for money and drugs was extremely damaging to the security of the USA and the entire western world? No telling how many died as a direct result of their activities.

Then there is the infamous Walker family spy ring that sold information on Naval code equipment. One estimate of the damage to USA security of their activities is that if the USA and USSR had gotten involved in a shooting war in that time frame, the USA would have lost as a direct result of the Walker family.

Treason is not small potatoes. So far as I am concerned, you could also line the entire Walker family up against a wall and shoot them. And if they had a dog, shoot it also.

Robert99

Blevins can afford the luxury of non-involved bloviation.

He has no stake in anything except for himself.

Blevins could be turned on a dime and come out the other end
screaming 'his rights' on some internet forum, like this one!
No mystery there! Somebody always has to clean up their
messes at the beach of Holiday Liberty -
:D

Shapeshifting and skinwalking to suit compelling personal needs
is the issue.

blo·vi·ate (blv-t)

intr.v. blo·vi·at·ed, blo·vi·at·ing, blo·vi·ates Slang

To discourse at length in a pompous or boastful manner: "the rural Babbitt who bloviates about 'progress' and 'growth'" (George Rebeck).

We all had issues to raise but now it is time to get back on a subject that has to do with Cooper.

I have re-written the stuff to send to the FBI and I still get too wordy. If I go see one of the Local journalist - that is not going to work. Got the pictures. but they need explanations.

Item 1 probably has nothing to do with the crime.

Item 2 may be an item Cooper wore.
Maybe this item belongs to Vickie's father. Well, it could! He disappeared in 1971 and Duane did state "Maybe I was the one on the ground". If it does then there is a grave site I have to go back and find! First I have to find the records about the grave yard.

Item 3 is Mouse.

Item 4 is not being sent - that is the knife I was afraid to try to have a pic taken of it - especiallly if that lint Sluggo claims was dust turns out to be chute cord. (I explained what the item was and why it was not photographed). It would be offered up to the FBI if they chose to test it.

BUT, they have to return it to me in a few wks - not in 5 yrs as was the case with the other items. They can take scrapings and remove the content take a pic and hand it back to me. If it is damaged that is OK, but I want it back before I die....hell will freeze over if I am still here 5 yrs from now.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

mrshutter45

************as long as the case remains open, the file will remain closed....

If these files are so confidential, and 100% non-eligible under FOIA...then why did they open them up for Geoff Gray? He's not a LEO. He was a guy writing a book, yet he was allowed access. The ice has been broken. You can make the request for free. They can only say no.

It's still different from opening them up to the public. I don't think they will release anything, but go ahead a try, can't hurt.....

Yes. My suggestion for public release was probably too much to expect. But I think Citizen Sleuths might have a shot at seeing them, if the request was written up properly.

I think the only way would be a Political backing to put pressure on them. I doubt they would listen anyone else. that or, do like they did with the Alcatraz escape and hand it over to the US Marshal.....

McCoy's point of view was that you will get NO cooperation from either Washington State or Minnesota FBI offices due to their agent involvement in Norjak. His suggestion was, if you want any cooperation, go to the Utah office and work it through there with his family, or the CIA office. The FBI and FAA have living asses to cover. Nuttall has the smartest opinion. If you want any answers the best approach will be to go through a State Attorney General's office from one of the states 305 flew over. Giving it to the "Cover-up Crew" as Blevins suggests is dumber than a frickin' rock. But that is typical Blevins, right, MeyerLouie?

BobKnoss

***************as long as the case remains open, the file will remain closed....

If these files are so confidential, and 100% non-eligible under FOIA...then why did they open them up for Geoff Gray? He's not a LEO. He was a guy writing a book, yet he was allowed access. The ice has been broken. You can make the request for free. They can only say no.

It's still different from opening them up to the public. I don't think they will release anything, but go ahead a try, can't hurt.....

Yes. My suggestion for public release was probably too much to expect. But I think Citizen Sleuths might have a shot at seeing them, if the request was written up properly.

I think the only way would be a Political backing to put pressure on them. I doubt they would listen anyone else. that or, do like they did with the Alcatraz escape and hand it over to the US Marshal.....

McCoy's point of view was that you will get NO cooperation from either Washington State or Minnesota FBI offices due to their agent involvement in Norjak. His suggestion was, if you want any cooperation, go to the Utah office and work it through there with his family, or the CIA office. The FBI and FAA have living asses to cover. Nuttall has the smartest opinion. If you want any answers the best approach will be to go through a State Attorney General's office from one of the states 305 flew over. Giving it to the "Cover-up Crew" as Blevins suggests is dumber than a frickin' rock. But that is typical Blevins, right, MeyerLouie?

You ain't gonna get no arguments from me.

Right now I am shaking and sweating because I am so nervous. My project has been completed.

Been working this thru and I have been in a tremendous amount of pain, but it is something I had to do.

I asked for help in the composing and completion of this but it was not forth coming....not referring to you guys who have been so helpful.

The package to the FBI has gone, but it won't leave the post office until tomorrow afternoon. Composed of 2 pages (yes I finally got it condensed to 2 pages). There are 3 attachments.

I thought by coming to the computer I could calm myself down!

None of this will come to the forum, but I had to make a leap of faith at this time. The FBI will have their package by Monday and they will have until Thursday morning to respond by phone call. If they reject the package (which has to be signed for) and / or do not contact me by Thursday morning the others will go out. Where the others go is NO ONES business other than my own.

I have revealed things never revealed before. Some may have been sporadically mentioned in the thread, but I held all of this till there was no other way to end this. At least I will KNOW I have DONE ALL I CAN DO!

I have to let go of all of this and move on - the only way to do that is as I have outlined above.

NO, 377 it will NOT be on the computer - I do NOT have the capabilility to do that nor do I want to do so. Finally if will be over - at least for me! OR it could open up a whole NEW can of worm or snakes or controversary. I will not pe a part of that.

Knoss plays NO part in any of this nor does anything he ever posted or sent me. My contacts with that man cost me lots of time and energy and he was deterent to the FBI.

I have to MOVE on with what is left of my life and this is my choice, to finally let it all out of the bag! Hopefully there will be those who will support my efforts and who will believe in me. I have NOT lied nor have I created a fantasy story. This is real with NO accusations from anyone and NO prodding from anyone.

It is what Has to finally happen! What the results will be - who knows? No I did not include the Salt Lake thing - but, did consider doing so. I know that picture has some very significant meaning as far as all of this is concerned - but, what, maybe forever lost since I could not find the identity of the man.

NO, none of what I have sent involves espionage or covert activities unless someone makes links or finds connections. That will be what others will do over and over for the next 40 yrs if what I have done does not end this once and for all.

377 & Shutter if you want a copy you can have one after the "others" have been sent next wk. Only an act of congress or my death can stop what I have set in motion. Georger - you can have one also, but I need a physical mailing address.

After this is over - I will organize things and pack-up what I have. Hopefully someone will offer their assistance in my doing this as the research is massive. I have some addresses of the places I am sending the (15) mailings out to, but some I will need to try to find this wk. end. The balance of these packages will go out next Friday and I do NOT know what the resulting end will be.

377 if you want one of the packages you will have to provide a mailing address...which will never be made public. I am not going to search for it. Ditto for shutter. Both of you have my private email address - not the one in the thread.

It has been DONE! It is over for ME!
I can do NO more! Just wish there was someone to hold me right now and I hope I am doing the right thing.

NO tease on my part 377 - this is REAL! I finally had to do it and I am doing it MY WAY! It was TIME!

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW IF YOU DON'T KNOW NOW & MY WAY.
IF anyone has access to the old songs with the original performers I would like them on a CD's.
All I have is the CD player - no Record player but lots and lots of old albums I can no listen to.

Moving on to what is left of my life and setting myself free of this legacy Weber left behind.

It was NEVER going to be over with until the FAT LADY sang and even thought I can't carry a tune in a bucket - the LADY is singing. I have always been a lady - maybe that is what Weber saw in me and changed his life. I hope so.

This search for the truth has changed me from the woman I used to be. Maybe I can find her again.

My social graces as I age are eluding me - but, that is what this legacy Duane dumped into my lap has done to me. Hopefully now I can find some Peace and enjoy what time is left in my life.

I wouldn't be the best candidate for composing a letter for you Jo, but I can send you music along with the records I found from Missouri....they are on a disc, just need to copy one for you.......B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I wasn't able to make it to Seattle to see Wayland Cossey today, but here is the press release from the King County Sheriff's Office.

You can also go to the Mountain News and see new pix of Coss that the family has provided.

http://themountainnewswa.net/2013/05/30/earl-cosseys-son-speaks-to-media/

Murder victim’s son pleads with “Good Samaritan” to come forward
Wayland Cossey, son of murder victim Early Cossey, met with the media today to ask for the person to come forward who found the identification belonging to his dad, and mailed it back to his house. The family has offered a $1,000 reward if the person who found the identification and credit cards will contact the police and tell them where the items were found.

The lead detective in the case, Jake Pavlovich, said the person can remain anonymous. He said the finder can mail a letter to him with a handwritten note describing where the items were found. Detectives will use handwriting from the original letter to verify the mailer is the same person that mailed the found items.

During Wayland’s interview he also expressed how important it was to the family that the suspect to be caught. He said over time the family would forgive the person that murdered his dad but they needed the case to be solved to help them move on.

Many details of the case are being withheld while the investigation is being conducted. Detective Pavlovich said, “Some of the details of this case are known only by the suspect and the detectives working the case. We want to hold those details back until we have our suspect(s) in custody.”

If you found Cossey’s identifications and credit cards and mailed them back to his address PLEASE call Sgt. Cindi West with the King County Sheriff’s Office at 206-263-2560 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Or mail a letter to Sgt. Cindi West at 516 3rd Ave Seattle, WA. 98104-2312

Sergeant Cindi West
King County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer

Oh, I wasn't trying to downgrade treason to a misdemeanor. I just don't support the death penalty itself, and that is for reasons that have nothing to do with Boyce and Lee.

We have to stop meeting like this, unless it's over in Speakers Corner. :)

You brought it up! Duuh..................

Why dont you go to the Speakers Corner with your stuff ..........

"Knoss plays NO part in any of this nor does anything he ever posted or sent me. My contacts with that man cost me lots of time and energy and he was deterent to the FBI."

I hope you get results, but the odds are goo-goo-plex to one of anything accurate if you discount what we discussed and you know it. We don't agree, and I think I know why. Bruce may be right. He and I think alike there. Best wishes, Jo.

"I only LOOK stupid, LOL."

Don't bet the house on it. Anyone who can publish a book by a known hoaxer and bite hook line and sinker... Even after one primary story teller admits the falsehood, has to be related to a frickin' rock. I can't believe you still push that heap of rotting garbage. You actually were on the right path at one point in your Cooper quest. To be sidetracked by that tale is the height of obsurdity. At least I KNOW what I claim is true. All the history is available in documentation to verify, unlike your witches' brew. 'Fess up, paperback dude. It was an attempt at misdirection. Actually, in my opinion it is not necessary, the truth be known.

:|;):)
The night clerks response to the prison photo of 1966!
May 31, 2013

Hello Jo - By sending me those photos , you have reconnected me to my memory of the person that I met so many years ago at the Rodeway Inn on airport way PDX . I truly believe now that the authorities involved in this 'missing person ' case must be covering up a more important incident of national security or corruption by not wanting to acknowledge all the facts presented to them over the years. I am able to testify under oath my firm belief and resolve that "John Collins"-, "D B Cooper"-, and Duane Weber are all one and the same person. " John Collins " signed the guest register I personally handed him at the front check in desk! The FBI and other authorities questioned me for at least 45 min showing me descriptions of "DB" taken by witnesses. You have shown me many photos of Duane Weber as your husband . In all of that and more, the overriding fact is that absolutely no trace whatsoever of "DB" other than some money has ever been found !! I have given my sworn /notarized statement to the Portland FBI office and been told simply 'thank you'. I do not understand the incompetance of our supposed # 1 police agency in regards to this case. To this date , I also have not been contacted by any of the so-called self proclaimed money/fame seeking experts on Cooper . I believe the real truth needs to be told to the public about this case and the sooner the better. The legend will live on for eternity,but the truth dies with the people involved.

Jo , you may tell everyone / anyone what I have said here that has an invested interest in the real story of the infamous D B Cooper , hijacker. Do it while your still able !!

==============
>:(
Jo Replies:
For the benefit of the DZ and any one else who is interested or did NOT read back for the related postings on this subject. The nightclerk gave a statement the night they interviewed him after the crime.

He was the one who signed John Collins in. The FBI took the registration card and put it in a plastic bag. Carr said he could NOT
find this registration card nor any thing about the interview.

The Agent of Record for 2001 was aware of this and he did NOTHING.
The FBI ignored my call regarding the contact made to me by the night clerk!

The report and the registration card would be in the Portland office - NOT the Seattle Office. I understand the FBI in Portland was going to dispose of some Cooper files they asked Mr. H. if he wanted any of it.

Was this card in that evidence and never sent to the Seattle office since Carr said it was NOT in Seattle.

The night clerk gave the same description to the FBI in 1971.
When he saw an article in 2001 Margie Boule wrote and the picture of Duane Weber. Margie is the one who sent me his inquiry. I call the FBI with his contact information.

Aents changed and Carr came to this thread. AGAIN I presented the testimony made by this man - my making an issue of it the DZ,
Carr made an attempt to speak with him
. BUT that would NOT be happen until I outed CARR about NOT contacting him while he was in the States...yrs before.

When the man had come back to the states to have a cancerous kidney removed at the VA hospital in Portland. I made sure CARR was aware of this in the thread! He had ignored my information about this man before and so had the prior agent.

When Carr came to the DZ - I let it be known they had NOT contacted this man and he had offered his information and the FBI ignored it.

Carr did NOT go see the man until he HAD his surgery - yet, Carr and the FBI had every opportunity previously to contact this man while he was living in the US yrs before and way before he went to China to live.

Yet, Carr chose to go when the man was medicated and in pain.
When the man recuperated and stayed in the state for a few month - NO more contact was made with him.

When the FBI did not contact him in the early 2000's after the news article he and I started to talk.
That was NOT a good idea and then he started looking things up he tainted his memory. He started to add things and I had not been in communication with him for some time. That alone discredited him - but the FBI had done ZERO in making contact with the man.

I sent the 1966 composite pic provided by Mrshutter and this generated the response all the way from China.

He has aged and remarried and still lives in China, but this email was the OLD Chuck before he let the media information out there taint his memory. This email he sent me did NOT have the add-ons to his memory and was as he told me in the very beginning right down to the height....all from a picture of Duane in the Oregonian and he did NOT stop until Margie put us incontact with each other.

I contacted the FBI and they never contacted him - not until I publically humiliated the FBI agent CARR about this in the thread.

He has never BACKED off of the registration card - NOT ever. I did speak to his wife of the days and she told me what he told me was TRUE and the things he told her.
He was the Clerk the night Collins checked in the night before the crime at the Rodeway at the Airport.

When he saw the picture of Duane - he immediately contacte Margie.

I stayed at the Motelin 2010 and it was in 1971 as he described it...and it was a piano bar in 1971 on that night. If I remember the name has changed up it is ALL in the files.

Unfortunately It is now a sports bar.

The 1966 intake photo brought it all back to him and I have not kept in communcation with him because it seemed useless, but wanted him to see that 1966 photo as the only ones I could ever send him were - the ones I have publically used and anything I had to suppliment things. If the FBI had contacted him the way they should have and immediately in 2001 - this could have been over, but it is yrs later when Carr comes to this thread and MY publically critiziing the FBI about their negligence in following up on this.

Even I do NOT remember WHAT yr Carr went to talk to the man - but it was while CARR was posting on this thread! How Many FRICKING yrs did that make - and it had to be done in a public forum for the FBI to finally make a cursory interview. I do NOT believe that CARR even looked for the regi
stration card until then.

It makes sense the Card would be in the Portland office - he should have followed up on that dam registration card. The signature would be there and Weber's prints.

Since they obviously did NOT follow-up the 1971 interview they did of this man - nor did they check the FRICKING prints on the card at that time....They missed the one chance they had of finding out who Cooper was - it would have gone right back to John Collins and then Duane Weber.

Begins to sound more and more like a cover-up and the FBI knew who Cooper was all along.

The clerk thought there was someone with him - a woman who was outside under the veranda which I saw and could understand how he could only see a shadow out side the door, but thought it was a woman. The office had been remodeled, but I asked where the desk was in 1971. The clerk could have seen the walkway.

I think the clerk has some false memories now, but his original statements made during that questioning in 1971 are what count and the FBI needs to dig that file up. They might need to check the things Himmelsbach acquired that the Portland office was going to destroy on the case.

Blevins, For someone who claims they don't even know if their book is correct about KC and who claims they don't even want to talk about KC now, you continue to do an excellent job of talking about KC and pushing your book. Do you see a disconnect between your claims and actions? Of course you don't! You just claim that you are getting rich from all those book sales.

Robert99

Jo, do you have about 17 pages on Duane from California?
including another copy of his mug shot? guess what I have??????

Discharge papers from San Quentin and Chino Prisons..
not finding anything on Washington?????
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I have many pages of the SanQuentin and Folsom file but no photos. I Never saw what he look like as a kid other than the Navy photo which is not very clear and some of him as a child his sister sent me.

This guy spent most of his adult life in prison. I could not see them very well nor read them. Could you copy and send me the best you can - hard copies - I would love to have these.

What is Chino - what was the name of the places from which these photo came. How did you get them and NO one else did - not a New Journalist nor an investigator. I want to know more I want to see the pictures of him and hold them and study them. I want to know were he was every moment of this life. The escape thing I have had NOTHING on other than what you guys posted.

You are remarkable - I have to meet you in-person to thank you. Regardless of the what the end of this comes to - I want to meet you. You have found so much of the missing puzzle. Does the FBI or did the FBI have all of this? If not, why?

Who was I married to. I could read the word contraband and a lot was stricken out - I want to see the ones without the strike outs. I want to know who this man was I was married to.

Perhaps I am finding out things I didn't want to know, but it is hard to believe the man I spent so many yrs with could be that BAD!

I am in shock!

I have what was left of the McNeil file and the clerk there search the storage places - most of it had been destroyed other than a summary of one page.

I will be glad to send you all of this information. I attached the pics, did you see them?

here is his release papers from San Q and Chino.....

you should be able to read this one, he got in trouble for having Bologna....10 lbs of it in his cell B|

right click on the photo and "save image as" then you can enlarge them and see it better....I just got them, so I haven't tried to improve them, bad copies on some of the files...hard to read...even in person.

That first photo explaines the scar he had at the top of his forhead - he did have a widows peak at one time. I guess he had an injury or he pulled it out to himself. I have one pic that shows the scar - Oh my God - what was I married to. Why didn't the FBI just show me this stuff instead of taking up 18 yrs of my life...do they have NO mercy or did YOU find things they were not capable of doing or just didn't want me to know?

You are no Shutter man you are an investigator - investigator like you only exist in movies.

I noted on mentioning a dischard of May 1959 and then I know he was arrested in CO and sent to Canon in 1960 and released in 1962.

these pics are better, just trying to show you that some things are not a mystery sometimes B|

it says may 1959 on both release forms, perhaps 377 knows the meaning of this???

Don't know about the significance those release dates Mr. Shutter.

I do note that our boy Duane couldn't stay out of trouble even in prison. It's hard to read all the notes but I see pilfering, contraband and dealing. He seems to always get caught. Inside, outside, didn't matter. He really seems to fit the old description of "habitual criminal". On the other hand he appears to have spent a few years going legit, and was successful as an insurance salesman.

Jo, I sincerely appreciate your offer to mail me a copy of what you sent to the FBI, but I'd be hypocritical if I was part of a selective disclosure deal. Post it. Share it. Air it out. Look at what Tom and the Sleuths did with the TieTanium findings. Look what Bruce did with Norman's chutes.

My prediction is that the FBI won't do anything with the info you are sending. They may not even open a sealed package. Too much fear of poison or booby traps.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Don't know about the significance those release dates Mr. Shutter.

I do note that our boy Duane couldn't stay out of trouble even in prison. It's hard to read all the notes but I see pilfering, contraband and dealing. He seems to always get caught. Inside, outside, didn't matter. He really seems to fit the old description of "habitual criminal". On the other hand he appears to have spent a few years going legit, and was successful as an insurance salesman.

Jo, I sincerely appreciate your offer to mail me a copy of what you sent to the FBI, but I'd be hypocritical if I was part of a selective disclosure deal. Post it. Share it. Air it out. Look at what Tom and the Sleuths did with the TieTanium findings. Look what Bruce did with Norman's chutes.

My prediction is that the FBI won't do anything with the info you are sending. They may not even open a sealed package. Too much fear of poison or booby traps.

Thanks 377, actually they claim in 1951 that he was not adjudged a "habitual criminal" of section 644 of the penal code B|

Jo needs to see all of this, I have only shown the tip of the berg....sadly. I'll copy everything and send it to her B|

RobertMBlevins

The baloney write-up probably means Weber knew someone who worked in the kitchen. In prison, the main food some people sold for cigarettes or whatever (before they had large-scale inmate food-ordering from commissary) was SANDWICHES. Duane was running a little deli. I have spoken to inmates in interviews on how this worked:

1) During periods when inmates are locked down, the 'tier porters' (guys who get to stay out of their cells and sweep up) get paid off to deliver food to other cells on order. Food is a popular item after hours.

2) When everyone is out of their cells, you just sell them out of your cell. Guards probably saw sandwiches being passed, or too much traffic to Duane's door...and did a shakedown, finding the baloney.

I've also been told that back in the classic prison days, they didn't hand you slices of bread with your meals. They left out loaves of bread and you took what you wanted. Some inmates would steal an entire loaf and go into the deli biz in their cells. For the meat, you have to either buy food off the plates of other inmates, or pay off the kitchen guys. One good piece of meat off someone's plate can turn into three or four sandwiches...which means cigarettes for you.

they are called "Trustee's" I have had my share of bad times growing up, that was over 25 years ago. I can make a tattoo with a paper clip and the brown wash towels they use to have. I can make Alcohol with limited Ingredients and cool it in the toilet. it's called "Buck" not proud of it, but there is nothing I can do about now B|

Did you get Bureau of Prisons eyeglasses Mr. Shutter? Still got em?

And Blevins, the food contraband explanation is certainly plausible, but you're just speculating.

Gotta hand it to Mr. Shutter. When he's not flying his vitrtual 727 he's doing some serious document research. I'm impressed.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Did you get Bureau of Prisons eyeglasses Mr. Shutter? Still got em?

And Blevins, the food contraband explanation is certainly plausible, but you're just speculating.

Gotta hand it to Mr. Shutter. When he's not flying his vitrtual 727 he's doing some serious document research. I'm impressed.

I got in most of my trouble before I turned 18, no I don't have any glasses, nor received any ;) I was once charged with GTA. I stole the golf cart that was being used in Caddyshack. I wised up before turning 19. been a good boy ever since, except for my driving record. that was cleared up in the 90's B|

mrshutter45

They claim in 1951 that he was not adjudged a "habitual criminal" of section 644 of the penal code B|

Jo needs to see all of this, I have only shown the tip of the berg....sadly. I'll copy everything and send it to her B|

I don't know what any of this means. I had to get away from the computer - I am in total SHOCK! I wasn't feeling well and I had to call a friend and they had something else to tell me about Dollars Corner - the man who introduce the man who sang was Dave Brown - I thought that was TOTALLY odd. I am hearing things, music like a chorus of angels. I went outside and the sky is clear - you can see every star out there. I am crying, but I feel free. The music I still hear and nothing there - but it doesn't stop.

It seem like it is coming from the house - like I am surround by something holding me and lifting me. It sounds like a choir but there is NO sound outside. Between everything that has happened tonight and the medications I am on - I think I am hearing things. That or it is Duane Weber and he finally made retribution for his life - he's making the music some place some where. That beautiful voice was so special and he had a gift.

Somehow he got lost. Maybe just maybe I made a difference in his life. I understand why he kept it a secret...he knew I would not have been in his life. Now he is setting me free.

So very strange that I was told tonight the man at the Dollar's Corner was named Dave Brown...he was the one with the band who introduce the singer that they believe was Duane Weber.
Susie and her sister live in WA and I had to talk to someone. Everyone I know here is sleeping.

The sound of the music is awesome. Yes Mrshutter, you have been an Angel, I do NOT know why the FBI was so cruel and thoughtless - to let me suffer for 17 yrs with information they had.
If it has to do with LAW that law needs to be changed when a wife needs information to move forward.

Strange thing is that I do believe he was Cooper. It makes all of this make sense. Who else would have a reason to do a crime that beat the system (using a phrase another poster uses regarding Peterson).

My emotions are so mixed right now. How was he able to keep his past a secret - and how was he able to become successful in his life...none of this makes sense.

His carrying a picture of the SanMoreno Sanitarium in the hidden wallet - it was like there was something special about that place. Could he have undergone shock treatment there - what kind of place was it? So confused.

Why did he hold on to the John Collins stuff and what else was there in that vehicle? So very confused!

I think with everything I know he was capable of doing the Cooper skyjacking. Spokane prior to 1950, what did he do there. Do not know how that even fit in the busy schedule he kept with the prisons. Where was he from 1962 to 1966 as Dusty Collins. What did he do during that part of his life....was he finding a new life with the new identity - and the woman in his life at that time who remained in his life until 1972 - she told me about Paperlegs and the places they went....

Duane told me about his life in 3rd person. HOW did he manage to go straight or did he? Did he become a master manipulator - of the system and people and learned how to fly under the radar so to speak! What was his life like - all those yrs running and in prisons?

How did he manuever the system during the 17 yrs he and I were married? How did he change or did he just not get caught again...

The Angels - I still hear them and it is so soothing, but I don't know what it all means! I just don't know!
Maybe it is the airconditioning or the refrigerator or is the FAT LADY singing?

I have been labeled Delusional and Off my Rocker - tonight hearing that music - I think I might be. I do think he learned the system - and I believe he was Cooper - I know he was!

How or why I could never explain, but I will hold onto the good memories we had - we basically had a good marriage except for the 6 wks or less right after he went on the machine in 1990.

I remember how protective he was always of me. He made sure I walked on the inside of the walk ways and his hand on my back always protecting me. He made me feel beautiful and he made me feel loved - and I was proud of him and his accomplishment. The only time our marriage was rocky was for a few weeks in 1990 - when he thought I had turned him in for the Drivers License fraud when he was going on the machine. But, I hadn't so he finally realized that.

He was funny and he was charismatic - he was lousy in bed, but the way he made me feel - he made me feel like I was cherished and that I was special. He lived a life of secrets - and I do not expect any of us will know all of those secrets. My funny "third person" husband who sang You'll Never Know How Much I love you on our wedding night with a full band.

He did tell me about his life in 3rd person...perhaps he never thought I could love the 1st person story.
If he was capable of living a lie for 17 yrs - what else was he capable of doing. I think we all know the answer to that one!

He left this life telling me the one true thing he had ever told me about his life! He beat the system!

I still hear that music! Such mixed emotions!