47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Continuing with this crap, rather than discussing Cooper, just makes you look worse...and increases our sales dramatically at Amazon. You haven't a clue. Maybe we should go back to Cooper?

I'm going to ask you again. Do you want to see the spreadsheet for proof of this? Last offer.

Excuse me! ?? It was YOU who brought up Agnew!

Now you are bringing up your "spreadsheet" at Amazon" ?

Maybe Airtwardo wants to see your spreadsheet, last offer?

I think Jo is waiting for your water to stop so she can have the
dry stage?

:S:S

georger

Continuing with this crap, rather than discussing Cooper, just makes you look worse...and increases our sales dramatically at Amazon. You haven't a clue. Maybe we should go back to Cooper?

I'm going to ask you again. Do you want to see the spreadsheet for proof of this? Last offer.

Excuse me! ?? It was YOU who brought up Agnew!

Now you are bringing up your "spreadsheet" at Amazon" ?

Maybe Airtwardo wants to see your spreadsheet, last offer?

I think Jo is waiting for your water to stop so she can have the
dry stage?

:S:S

No, I believe him...

Seems apropos, your incessant whining makes him money.

Outside of Cooperland that's considered a fail. :D:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

RobertMBlevins

***LOL everyone knows Agnew cut the deal of a lifetime. Tell me something I don't know. Something you didn't just lift from Wiki.

You still haven't figured it out, have you? Continuing with this crap, rather than discussing Cooper, just makes you look worse...and increases our sales dramatically at Amazon. You haven't a clue. Maybe we should go back to Cooper?

You'll NEVER get it. Your constant RMB bickering is driving people to us like crazy. LOL I should put you on the payroll.

You road Geoff Gray's coattails too, according to Geoff.

Georger Stated:

all of this bs over the butts assumes they were in one group as a lot to be lost, in the first place!

hmmmmmm .... another Jo Weber Theory gone bust! >:(

Well, Georger - SORRY NOT Jo Weber's theory!

HOW many different statements have been made about what happened to the butts? Jo, did not form any opinion, merrily stated the possibilities and what others have said. THE FBI themselves - Larry Carr stated the butts had been LOST!

No explanation - none at all?

SO - WHY Professor Warren don't U tell us what happened to the BUTTs?

If U are so much in the KNOW - explain to the thread why they have heard few stories about the missing Butts! Larry Carr was the last agent to mention them.

NO explanation from the FBI only leads others to form their OWN opinions. PERHAPS it is TIME for the FBI to fess-up to the BUTTS! U Think!

Where they lost? Where are they if they are NOT lost? Did they destroy them in the process of trying to obtain DNA? Well, they NEVER made it to the DNA lab or so the FBI wishes us to believe.

Jo has NO opinion one WAY or another. Did the FBI lose them as we have have been told - or NOT?
Simple question for the FBI - WHERE's THE BUTTS!

Professor, why don't you make a solid statement about this. YOU are capable of doing so -OR are U a big ole PHONY and actually have NO in with the FBI or access to any privileged information?

You - are the mole? You have lost your way. Maybe you should go back to Texas! Why do you still continue the charade?

[:/]Jo Weber's OPINION!
If they had the butts why was the TIE such a BIG deal?
;)
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

*********LOL everyone knows Agnew cut the deal of a lifetime. Tell me something I don't know. Something you didn't just lift from Wiki.

You still haven't figured it out, have you? Continuing with this crap, rather than discussing Cooper, just makes you look worse...and increases our sales dramatically at Amazon. You haven't a clue. Maybe we should go back to Cooper?

You'll NEVER get it. Your constant RMB bickering is driving people to us like crazy. LOL I should put you on the payroll.

You road Geoff Gray's coattails too, according to Geoff.

It's 'rode' Geoff Gray's coattails. And you are quoting him again without a source. Are you like his publicist or something? I think not. My kudos to him for his initial work on Christiansen. He's a really nice guy who doesn't deserve having you shove words into his mouth all the time.

Well the "source" of course is a horse of course. It's me and Mr.
Gray, of course. Unless it's a horse of course, named Mister
Gray.

Geoff's profits are way up thanks to you! It's the Credibility Differential.

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Well the "source" of course is a horse of course. It's me and Mr. Gray, of course. Unless it's a horse of course, named Mister Gray.

Geoff's profits are way up thanks to you! It's the Credibility Differential...'

I see. You're not only his publicist now, but his bookkeeper as well.

Thank you Mister Ed.

RobertMBlevins

***LOL everyone knows Agnew cut the deal of a lifetime. Tell me something I don't know. Something you didn't just lift from Wiki.

You're threatening us here with your spreadsheet that proves you are making bucks at AB because of the bickering here against you. That's is such a pathetic, desperate attempt to gain some semblance of credibility here. Too late, troll.

MeyerLouie

Let me try and sum this up for you Jo. I have been working on this for some time. I had many bumps along the way, computer problems put the whole thing on hold for several months. I had to learn how to fly the aircraft, this took a great deal of time given the level of "realism" the software has.

"The DreamFleet 727 is without question, an incredibly deep product. Everything about the aircraft and documentation smacks of professionalism and quality. A cautionary note however: you are now entering the realm of less automation, more manual control and the additional workload that normally the third flight crew member, the Flight Engineer, would handle. You will have your hands full and oftentimes you will feel like you are hanging on to the tail of the aircraft as it speeds away from you! Take your time; follow the checklists and soon the cockpit will become familiar and what looks like a nightmare of systems will resolve itself into a clear picture."

The DF727 comes with a superbly formatted 172 page Aircraft Operations Manual which breaks the aircraft down into individual systems that are directly addressed by the simulation. The system can be turned on by simply overriding the actual starting process, or you can learn how to start the engines just as it would be in the real world. some might consider this a game,while other do not.

I have taken further steps for realism by making an enclosed cockpit with a yoke system and foot rudders. I also added the best weather system for accuracy.

here is what one pilot has said about the software.....

"DF has hit a home run! This thing flies more like a real 727 than anything I have ever seen outside of an airline simulator, and I’ll tell you a little secret, at the airline we once had at least one really old 727 simulator that did not fly as well as this!"
Anthony Vallillo - 767 captain and former 727 captain for a major US carrier

Now, with the standards mentioned above, and the testing I put the software through, one might think it's possible to re-fly the flight path. how can one do this you ask? I have sets of transcripts telling me what the plane was doing at certain times, altitudes and speed. I also have a map with little dots on it explaining minute by minute as to where the plane was. I have spoken to people who have had access to the files outside of the public, so I know how the the plane was flown as well. I have weather from the ground up to 10,000 and above (thanks to Hominid) I have spoken to pilots that give me tips needed. Robert99 has been a wealth of information.

I can only do this in my spare time. I have a life that involves working for a living, personal things I do etc. so this will not happen over nite. lot's of things must be right in order to actually state the path has been done correctly. I am not setting out to discredit the path, I want to see if the path can be flown the way to believe it has been flown on the map. plain and simple.

I have put a lot of money and time into this project. I think it's worth every last cent and second if you ask me. the system can easily convert to any other flight simulated program, or even run my Nascar software if I wish.....B|

hopefully most will understand the reasoning behind doing this project. I have often heard you speak of "putting yourself in 1971" that's exactly what I'm trying to accomplish.....B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I heard the butts were lost while being sent from one location to another, supposedly. I guess it doesn't matter much HOW they were lost, since they are now definitely gone. Too bad. It was their best DNA source.

Just because the FBI says the butts are lost doesn't mean they are. I have no inside info, just sayin. Loss of the butts makes a successful prosecution. VERY VERY unlikely. The govt had possibly exculpatory evidence and failed to preserve it. Motion to dismiss material for sure. It's a moot point if the find other highly probative evidence such as a big stash of Cooper twenties. But if its a highly circumstantial case then loss of those butts doom it.

I wouldn't be surprised if those butts are still in govt possession. Maybe they ought to look in that big warehouse where they put the Lost Ark of the Covenent.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Airtwardo, we with ground jobs were pretty happy until you posted about getting PAID to swoop the St Louis Arch and jump into a Cards game. I'm glad you left out the part about the adoring groupies. That was merciful. ;)

Post some pics here after the event. You gotta wear a helmet cam for the Arch jump. The approach footage could be absolutely spectacular.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I heard the butts were lost while being sent from one location to another, supposedly. I guess it doesn't matter much HOW they were lost, since they are now definitely gone. Too bad. It was their best DNA source.

Just because the FBI says the butts are lost doesn't mean they are. I have no inside info, just sayin. Loss of the butts makes a successful prosecution. VERY VERY unlikely. The govt had possibly exculpatory evidence and failed to preserve it. Motion to dismiss material for sure. It's a moot point if the find other highly probative evidence such as a big stash of Cooper twenties. But if its a highly circumstantial case then loss of those butts doom it.

I wouldn't be surprised if those butts are still in govt possession. Maybe they ought to look in that big warehouse where they put the Lost Ark of the Covenent.

Well at this point what I want to hear is everyone's version of:
what happened to the butts.

Jo Weber
Robert Blevins
standin for Geoff Gray which I assume will be: RobertMBlevins
anyone else who has a story

. . . make it simple and concise.

Airtwardo, we with ground jobs were pretty happy until you posted about getting PAID to swoop the St Louis Arch and jump into a Cards game. I'm glad you left out the part about the adoring groupies. That was merciful. ;)

Post some pics here after the event. You gotta wear a helmet cam for the Arch jump. The approach footage could be absolutely spectacular.

I made that Arch jump a few years ago...and DIDN'T have a camera on me ~ NOT making that mistake again!! ;)

I plan to have forward & *rear facing video - and a 'top mounted' SLR for forward stills...should get something worth posting.

I've been working on rigging a GoPro at the bottom of the flag facing up & back - if that works out it should make for an interesting perspective through the arch. B|

As far as Groupies...those dayz are long gone ~:$
'Capt. Mom' & I have 25 years together in the books. We're up to 5 grandkids now!! :o

~6 weeks ago, youngest son turns 21- me on the left...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/560060_485372591522140_1169792703_n.jpg

*Rear facing video can be kinda cool~ ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SW9k4F7E2M&feature=share&list=UUjgPEZTk7mPSKShBBgHDmOA

airtwardo

***Airtwardo, we with ground jobs were pretty happy until you posted about getting PAID to swoop the St Louis Arch and jump into a Cards game. I'm glad you left out the part about the adoring groupies. That was merciful. ;)

I made that Arch jump a few years ago...and DIDN'T have a camera on me ~ NOT making that mistake again!! ;)

I have forward & rear facing video - and 'top mounted' forward stills.

I've been working on rigging a GoPro at the bottom of the flag facing up & back - if that works out it should make for an interesting perspective through the arch. B|

As far as Groupies...those dayz a long gone ~ 'Capt. Mom' & I have 25 years together in the books. We're up to 5 grandkids now!! :o

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/560060_485372591522140_1169792703_n.jpg

Do you think DB Cooper was a hero ?

Had training ~ did not have training ?

georger

******Airtwardo, we with ground jobs were pretty happy until you posted about getting PAID to swoop the St Louis Arch and jump into a Cards game. I'm glad you left out the part about the adoring groupies. That was merciful. ;)

As far as Groupies...those dayz a long gone ~ 'Capt. Mom' & I have 25 years together in the books. We're up to 5 grandkids now!! :o

Hero?

~ No ~ He was a dirtbag criminal, he's somewhat idolized because things went as they did. Had one of a hundred possible things gone sideways and any innocent people would have been hurt or killed, he would be remembered as the terrorist he was & not the folk hero he's made out to be.

Training?

~ Rudimentary at best ~ Some of the known facts lean in that direction obviously, but I honestly think if he were an enthusiast with current to then experience, he would have done a lot of things differently & probably been more 'prepared' regarding what to do with the payload. In my opinion DBC did his homework but had very little if any actual time in the saddle.

mrshutter45

Let me try and sum this up for you Jo. I have been working on this for some time. I had many bumps along the way, computer problems put the whole thing on hold for several months. I had to learn how to fly the aircraft, this took a great deal of time given the level of "realism" the software has.

"The DreamFleet 727 is without question, an incredibly deep product. Everything about the aircraft and documentation smacks of professionalism and quality. A cautionary note however: you are now entering the realm of less automation, more manual control and the additional workload that normally the third flight crew member, the Flight Engineer, would handle. You will have your hands full and oftentimes you will feel like you are hanging on to the tail of the aircraft as it speeds away from you! Take your time; follow the checklists and soon the cockpit will become familiar and what looks like a nightmare of systems will resolve itself into a clear picture."

The DF727 comes with a superbly formatted 172 page Aircraft Operations Manual which breaks the aircraft down into individual systems that are directly addressed by the simulation. The system can be turned on by simply overriding the actual starting process, or you can learn how to start the engines just as it would be in the real world. some might consider this a game,while other do not.

I have taken further steps for realism by making an enclosed cockpit with a yoke system and foot rudders. I also added the best weather system for accuracy.

here is what one pilot has said about the software.....

"DF has hit a home run! This thing flies more like a real 727 than anything I have ever seen outside of an airline simulator, and I’ll tell you a little secret, at the airline we once had at least one really old 727 simulator that did not fly as well as this!"
Anthony Vallillo - 767 captain and former 727 captain for a major US carrier

Now, with the standards mentioned above, and the testing I put the software through, one might think it's possible to re-fly the flight path. how can one do this you ask? I have sets of transcripts telling me what the plane was doing at certain times, altitudes and speed. I also have a map with little dots on it explaining minute by minute as to where the plane was. I have spoken to people who have had access to the files outside of the public, so I know how the the plane was flown as well. I have weather from the ground up to 10,000 and above (thanks to Hominid) I have spoken to pilots that give me tips needed. Robert99 has been a wealth of information.

I can only do this in my spare time. I have a life that involves working for a living, personal things I do etc. so this will not happen over nite. lot's of things must be right in order to actually state the path has been done correctly. I am not setting out to discredit the path, I want to see if the path can be flown the way to believe it has been flown on the map. plain and simple.

I have put a lot of money and time into this project. I think it's worth every last cent and second if you ask me. the system can easily convert to any other flight simulated program, or even run my Nascar software if I wish.....B|

hopefully most will understand the reasoning behind doing this project. I have often heard you speak of "putting yourself in 1971" that's exactly what I'm trying to accomplish.....B|

:)
In the mid 70's I dated a Delta Airline pilot and the talled about the simulators. He was a 727 pilot.
Nickname "GUS" - he may be deceased by now.

They had to do recertifications and the simulators where part of that if I understood what he was talking about.

He got the name Gus from what the kids at school who teased him with "GUS don't miss the BUS"!
So without naming him - if anyone knows where he is and if he is still alive - Gus - We could use your help with these projects. he graduated from West Point, but I do NOT know the yr.

Real pilots who could help you in person with that simulation I think might be a good idea. As for Robt99 - that man I do NOT trust! Gut feeling! Doesn't mean I am right - just that he has too biased an opinion regarding Me and What I Tell to help with this in and UNBIASED way.

At least you do what you can do regardless of what it proves without bantering about pre-conceived ideas like Robert99.
His negativity is only toward Jo Weber! Wonder Why!

hmmmmmm .... another Jo Weber Theory gone bust! >:(

What Theory would that be Georger?

The Lost Butts!

Jo Weber does NOT have a clue, but if the FBI actually does NOT have them - SHAME on the FBI! Frankly I hope the FBI finds the BUTTS!

I would be ELATED! My mission would be complete! A yes or a no!
It would make NOT one iota difference. The FBI would have to swab the watches for DNA (the only item I have that might still have RELIABLE Weber DNA).

Those butts would also have prints on them.

Today THOSE butts could solve this crime - and that does NOT mean it had to be Weber!

;)Vickie's Dad is missing and the mysterious connection between Duane and another man are puzzling.

I never thought about having someone run the man's name thru the data bases to see if he had a record and his age. Would love to see a pic of this man! In fact there are 3 men I would love to know more about. One had an antique shop in AL near Ft. Benning. The other one the only place I can peg him was a Kisok is BelAire Mall in Mobile, AL in 1980 - 1982.

A Plummer and the BIG guy I already know where connected to Weber thru N.Orleans - can I prove it?

Hell NO, but I was there and I actually met these guys!

;)I know a writer in the N.E. was connected to Weber, but can I prove it?

Hell NO. Strange that the FBI actually confiscated this man files after he died in recent yrs.

;)The people I met who turned out to be Mafia, Coverts, Political activists, Excons, and the woman whose letter Max Gunther took to the FBI. Only to be dissed.

Regarding Max's book - The syntax used in the letters supposedly written by Cooper is similar to syntax used in letters and resume's of Weber.

The letters and calls to Max by Clara reflect his wife of the day. She used the same quote with me she used in the letter to Max. The similarity is UNCANNY! Word for word!

I could go on and on with the pros and the cons, but that is a pure waste of my time at this stage. The FBI dropped the ball....for many yrs. By design or carelessly.

;)If by design - then we know it was a covert action. As time evolved the left hand did not know what the right hand had done and the yrs created mass confusion and then there are those who held the secrets who were still alive and then it was a matter of time.

:)
Special note to Georger:

This damn Story goes back to TX &
Georger U know this. It is TIME to let go of the past. He was a good man and he did what he thought was right. NOW is the time to make the future POSITIVE.

THE man had to do things in a not so legal manner for the benefit of the country. What he did WAS not bad - it was a GOOD thing! He changed many lives for the better. One lost in vain, because NO one listened! A warning was delivered but not heeded.

U know who this is about and it is not Weber!

skyjack71

Real pilots who could help you in person with that simulation I think might be a good idea. As for Robt99 - that man I do NOT trust! Gut feeling! Doesn't mean I am right - just that he has too biased an opinion regarding Me and What I Tell to help with this in and UNBIASED way.

At least you do what you can do regardless of what it proves without bantering about pre-conceived ideas like Robert99.
His negativity is only toward Jo Weber! Wonder Why!

Jo, I'll answer your last sentence first. My "negativity" embraces others in addition to your self, such as BK and Blevins. The reason is that you (plural) deal mainly in bullshit, and I am not interested in that commodity.

Rest assured that I don't trust you (again plural) either.

Robert99

GUYS When some of U post you do reply and it repeats every reply the post you are addressing replied to.

The name of the poster is at the top and when you read down it gets very confusing. How about you guys use quote - but delete all of the posts you are nor referring to.

This is just getting to tedious for people to follow. Sometime you end up not knowing who said what or even WHY for that reason.

Perhaps the DZ needs to provide a tutorial on how to use the new system.
They have to realize there are A lot of us old foggies in here that are NOT geek smart!

Hero?

~ No ~ He was a dirtbag criminal, he's somewhat idolized because things went as they did. Had one of a hundred possible things gone sideways and any innocent people would have been hurt or killed, he be remembered as the terrorist he was & not the folk hero he's made out to be.

In 1971 - did they actually refer to someone like that as a Dirtbag. Strange as I believe that is the first time I have ever read that word on this thread.

You are right - he was a DIRTBAG, but perhaps a little over-board with the word 'terrorist". But when one
rethinks the word "Terrorist" - I agree he did terrorize the crew and one young lady to the extent she did not have the life she would have had otherwise.

The crew thought it was a bomb. Be it a real bomb or not was completely beside the fact - yes, it was an act of a terrorists.

I would surely HOPE that was NOT the birth of Terrorism as we know it today.
Thinking of it in those terms makes me feel sick to my stomach!

BUT, you are right! I concede my first thought in thinking perhaps the teminology was over-board. Not excusing the behaviour, but if one has faced rape in a prison and other unthinkable things - Cooper just did NOT think about the damage that could and did occur. He himself (Cooper) was damaged goods due to his past - be it Weber or some other DirtBag!

Himmelsbach used that terminolgoy about Cooper...It finally popped into my head! He also used the terminology Scumbag!

airtwardo

*********Airtwardo, we with ground jobs were pretty happy until you posted about getting PAID to swoop the St Louis Arch and jump into a Cards game. I'm glad you left out the part about the adoring groupies. That was merciful. ;)

Hero?

~ No ~ He was a dirtbag criminal, he's somewhat idolized because things went as they did. Had one of a hundred possible things gone sideways and any innocent people would have been hurt or killed, he be remembered as the terrorist he was & not the folk hero he's made out to be.

Training?

~ Rudimentary at best ~ Some of the known facts lean in that direction obviously, but I honestly think if he were an enthusiast with current to then experience, he would have done a lot of things differently & probably been more 'prepared' regarding what to do with the payload. In my opinion DBC did his homework but had very little if any actual time in the saddle.

Im kind of shocked by your reply, but appreciate it.

We are close to being on the same page - pending any new
info.

Good luck with your jump at St Louis, and for Christ's sake
BE CAREFUL! Your team likewise. ... don't land on the
top of that damned thing and fall/slide/be pulled off like the
other happened to the one. I read some of your posts on Base
jumping and St Louis. Good luck.

RobertMBlevins

Georger asks:

Well at this point what I want to hear is everyone's version of:
what happened to the butts.

Jo Weber
Robert Blevins
standin for Geoff Gray which I assume will be: RobertMBlevins
anyone else who has a story

. . . make it simple and concise.

First...YOU are the one who is always quoting Geoff Gray, and has been speaking for him. Correct? But I will take your question seriously.

Butts ended up in Las Vegas after 305 landed. Never were in Seattle. Sent to Quantico for analysis. Analysis completed. Returned to Las Vegas for storage. Either they are there now, and haven't been located, or were lost/disposed of because no one considered they would be good for anything else beyond the initial analysis, i.e. DNA profiling was still about 15 years into the future. That's all I know.

There were other reasons for swabbing other than dna, as
a standard protocol in 1971.

airtwardo

*********Airtwardo, we with ground jobs were pretty happy until you posted about getting PAID to swoop the St Louis Arch and jump into a Cards game. I'm glad you left out the part about the adoring groupies. That was merciful. ;)

Hero?

Training?

I'm really shocked by your answer! So still mulling it over....

I really didn't expect an answer like that, from you. Live & learn
I guess.

;)

Robert99

Jo, I'll answer your last sentence first. My "negativity" embraces others in addition to your self, such as BK and Blevins. The reason is that you (plural) deal mainly in bullshit, and I am not interested in that commodity.

Rest assured that I don't trust you (again plural) either.

Robert99

Oddly enough Robert if you knew me that is ONE thing you would not say.
Yes, there has been 'some bullshit' BUT 99.5 % of the time - I tried to keep it to what I did know. I did play with the theories and investigate all of the things everyone else did on the thread....but other than that I have simply recited my life with Weber and what he told me and the places he took me and the things he said.

Could the things he told me be bullshit? I am sure some of it was, but the rest of it (95%) matched the facts of his life as I have come to know them. The more I learn about the past of Weber the more the pieces fit!

I expected and actually HOPED that someone would prove he was NOT Cooper. You didn't known that, did you. Had you have been family or a close friend you would have known that I truely hoped he was NOT quilty of this Bastardly Act. What I did find indicates he was (that statement is referring to Duane telling me about his life in third person) and the facts we learned about Weber over the last 18 yrs.

I am more convinced he was Cooper today than I have EVER been and I did NOT talk myself into it - the discoveries and records did that! Without the FBI admitting they missed certain records like the WA arrest record they ignored or didn't find Jo is just a tree falling in a forest and there is NO one there to hear it.

As the FBI agent said - "You can put him in a chute, but you have to put him on the plane!"

Witness ID after all of these yrs - I expect to be useless. Now it is in GOD's hands - I have the watches- but if the FBI has NO DNA belonging to Cooper there is NOTHING to compare to. The witnesses said he wore no jewelry - but a watch was NOT considered jewelry in 1971.

I doubt the FBI will make the witnesses review the photos of Weber even with the compelling before and after we have now - it has been too many yrs. The next best thing is to have a group make a presentation of the photos to Tina - but then if she does NOT participate - it goes NO where. Florence really spent very little time with Cooper.

I have done all I know to do - and if anyone has a suggestion about how to go further - then speak up!

All I can tell you is that it is NOW in the hands of the FBI or will be in 3 days. Then it is up to them or the public.

georger

************Airtwardo, we with ground jobs were pretty happy until you posted about getting PAID to swoop the St Louis Arch and jump into a Cards game. I'm glad you left out the part about the adoring groupies. That was merciful. ;)

Hero?

Training?

Im kind of shocked by your reply, but appreciate it.

We are close to being on the same page - pending any new
info.

Good luck with your jump at St Louis, and for Christ's sake
BE CAREFUL! Your team likewise. ... don't land on the
top of that damned thing and fall/slide/be pulled off like the
other happened to the one. I read some of your posts on Base
jumping and St Louis. Good luck.

Will do and I appreciate it! :)