47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99 says in part:

'There is something about this thread that seems to attract people like Knoss, Blevins, and yourself. Do you think we can find a way to bottle it and sell it commercially?'

That's just a straight-up dig with nothing behind it. Don't compare me to a guy who lives in Cooper Fantasyland, Disney Style. I don't go around making unsupported allegations, for one thing. I also tossed nearly ten grand of the company's money and 18 months of weekends into investigating Christiansen and everyone I could locate who knew him. That's more than a lot of people have bothered with in the case. And when I discuss something in the Cooper case, at least I make a reasonable effort to present some real evidence on why I'm bringing up a point. And I don't see where Timewarrior is somehow 'bad' for this thread.

You may not realize it, but we do agree on some things. Like Snowwman for example. Yes, I have researched his posts. Yes, I think he should be allowed to return. Don't know who he is, but he's a smart guy, that is for sure.

I also don't understand why people don't accept my basic statement regarding Christiansen: Yes, I believe he could have been Cooper. Can I say so for sure? NO. Am I open to the idea of other possibilities? YES. Should these suspects be presented with at least a little evidence behind them? Also YES. I see nothing wrong with that concept. It's fair. It's the truth.

Knoss is the one all of you should be angry with, not me. I'll admit that sometimes there could be reasons to be angry with me. But not ALL the time. At least I spent a great deal of time and money to help keep interest going in the Cooper case. By the time we were halfway through all the research trips, everyone at AB realized we were going to lose money on the whole thing. But it became an effort to either confirm KC or finally eliminate him once and for all. In order to present what I had with some credibility, I turned down thousands of dollars for those TV appearances. (Looking back now, nobody really counts that as 'credibility', so I should have probably just sold-out, LOL)

It wasn't my fault that Bernie Geestman chose to lie about one thing after another, and that his lies increased my suspicions about him. You'd have to be stupid not to wonder why he did that, or tried to get his sister to change her story.

But until REAL proof is presented that KC was the guy, he remains what he is: A suspect just like all the others on that Wiki list. Better than some, not as good as others maybe.

I say we trade Knoss off for Snownman and toss in a couple of future draft picks. ;)

You give yourself way too much credit, libeler.

Only you and Jo Weber have ever used that word here - nobody else.

Have you had your daily fix of venom here?

Are you (and your accomplices) one step closer to
taking over the Cooperphelia? You have
accomplished shutting down this thread. Congrats to
you and (your accomplices). Congrats also to Quade.

We mere posters were never a match for you and
Quade.

I also don't understand why people don't accept my basic statement regarding Christiansen: Yes, I believe he could have been Cooper. Can I say so for sure? NO. Am I open to the idea of other possibilities? YES. Should these suspects be presented with at least a little evidence behind them? Also YES. I see nothing wrong with that concept. It's fair. It's the truth.

Blevins, Whether you realize it or not, you are basically stating that anyone who doesn't believe that KC was Cooper is suppose to present another named suspect, presumably one that they have spent 18 months worth of weekends investigating, and maybe one they have written a book on.

As I have stated any number of times before, if and when the identity of Cooper is discovered, his name will probably be one that has never appeared on this thread or been heard of by any posters on this thread.

Blevins, Whether you realize it or not, you are basically stating that anyone who doesn't believe that KC was Cooper is suppose to present another named suspect, presumably one that they have spent 18 months worth of weekends investigating, and maybe one they have written a book on.

As I have stated any number of times before, if and when the identity of Cooper is discovered, his name will probably be one that has never appeared on this thread or been heard of by any posters on this thread.

maybe even a genetic riddle worth solving.

and Blevins and Jo will claim the geneticists dont
know what they are talking about!

It all comes down to "vested personal financial
interests". That's the nub of the curse. Ego and $$$.

and of course: "They hate me" ... the only thing
left of their pseudo-credibility they can muster.

Jo has had a 15+ year run. Blevins has only started!

and neither know a damned thing about social
relativity and time shrinkage in an inflationary
universe! It's real!

Two fossils found in an internet thread. Hey Blevins, your favorite movie "JFK" is on Encore Drama right now. Better tune it and write a thingy.

:D

he would get the biggest kick out of reading this thread. That makes me smile just thinking about it. Imagine it:

"Ha, ha...those idiots..."

Stop lying. You arent smiling or thinking. You are
posturing - trying to save your ass.

Gotcha!~

There is something about this thread that seems to attract people like Knoss, Blevins, and yourself. Do you think we can find a way to bottle it and sell it commercially?

I had a terrible day and read your post and just laughed and laughed. Thank you for ending my day end with a :D:D:D and a :)
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo has had a 15+ year run. Blevins has only started!

and neither know a damned thing about social
relativity and time shrinkage in an inflationary
universe! It's real!

Two fossils found in an internet thread. Hey Blevins, your favorite movie "JFK" is on Encore Drama right now. Better tune it and write a thingy.

:D

Duh! Georger - exactly what are you doing on this thread. You are obviously intellectually above Jo Weber (myself) who has spent far more than Blevins and more yrs studying only one subject with limited resources and NO help from the FBI regarding the background of one subject - a man who confessed to the crime!

I do know about Social Relativity and time shrinkage in an inflationary universe.

The FBI has neither the time nor the resources - so it is up to individuals like ourselves to try to find the answers - which is why the FBI needs to make the entire Cooper Files available to the public...no redactions.

So Mr. Georger - when you tick me off I like to tick you off because you just hate being called My Sweet Baboon.

Whatcha gonna do when the time comes and when the clock ticks down and the footprints prove Weber was associated with a specific WA & OR & ID activity?
You just wish I would go ahead and kick the bucket so it will never happen, right?

You just might be right - because of my health and source of money for another trip. I paid for the 15 days on my own (that trip alone cost over 5K). I would like to be out there for about 30 days - because there are lots of old files that have to be located and searched. We have an outline of what is there, but not the specifics just yet. Time and money are not on my side - so don't tell me I know nothing about relativity and time shrinkage in this inflationary universe!

You are the one always making this claim and yet you claim not to be FBI or associated with them.

PROVE you have Cooper DNA or that the FBI has COOPER DNA. You always ask that I or others prove what we say - isn't it about time for you to unveil yourself?

Frankly you are just ONE of us peons and you need an attitude adjustment.

Start with this:
PROVE your statement, regarding the FBI having comprehensible DNA. YOU can't because the crime was 40 yrs ago and collected in such a way it is contaminated. Prove it is NOT contaminated. Name the source of the DNA and make it available on this thread. Just one time put some substance behind your quipping.

:)B|:D so are you shocked?:o

BIG QUESTION! Why has the FBI NEVER enquired as to why Duane Weber's brother was living in WA and owned property there with another individual who worked for Boeing?

Did the FBI ignore Duane's family background and WHY? It was spelled out for them! Old property records speak volumes.

You are the one always making this claim and yet you claim not to be FBI or associated with them.

PROVE you have Cooper DNA or that the FBI has COOPER DNA. You always ask that I or others prove what we say - isn't it about time for you to unveil yourself?

Start with this:
PROVE your statement, regarding the FBI having comprehensible DNA. YOU can't because the crime was 40 yrs ago and collected in such a way it is contaminated. Prove it is NOT contaminated. Name the source of the DNA and make it available on this thread. Just one time put some substance behind your quipping.

BIG QUESTION! Why has the FBI NEVER enquired as to why Duane Weber's brother was living in WA and owned property there with another individual who worked for Boeing?

Did the FBI ignore Duane's family background and WHY? It was spelled out for them! Old property records speak volumes.

Why has the FBI never inquired about Duane's
dead cat?

I dunnoh.

Consider this! The moment you are gone the FBI
may decide to inquire further about Duane'!

Now drive yourself crazy with that. Maybe team up
with Blevins. Ever talked to Gayla - she may have
secrets! ? Blevins and Gayla are just a phone call
away - think about it! The possibilities are
staggering.

By his own admission, Blevins knows a LOT about this case, probably including Duane.

Times a wastin.

hangdiver

Here's the Amboy chute Google map again, for
anyone that wants it.

Im moving (getting rid of) old bookmarks tonight
and ran across this one so before its gone here it is
again -

http://maps.google.com/maps?
t=k&hl=en&ie=UTF8&s=AARTsJpnOA3ioEtcI9rx_v7gyZ
qlolGTYw&ll=45.939482,-
122.530346&spn=0.010445,0.018239&z=15&source=
embed

"I'm not that stupid, you know. I enjoy exploring the Cooper case, but I'm not willing to trash my life over it. I do have a certain amount of pride."

On the contrary. You are not here. If you are not incredibly stupid, then you are incredibly nieve, the likes of which are unequalled in recorded history. Pride? You have SOME balls! You brag about only working six hours a day, and THAT is probably your time on this obscure forum. Pride? For 100% deceptive information peddling? Pride? for falsifying posts about other people? For harassment? For the half dozen crimes you have committed in the name of a 'hobby'? Shirley, you gest! How much do they pay you as a front-man? No pay? Made my point.

Stew´·ped.

Blevins...just because you tag with "quotes"...

THIS

"Ha, ha...those idiots..."

It is still YOU...calling us idiots...>:(

hangdiver

There are no idiots here with the exception of maybe ONE guy. Not Georger.

It was my thought on what the REAL DB Cooper might say if he saw this thread...and if he knew no one that has been discussed was actually HIM. He would get a laugh out of it, I'm sure.

Georger says:

'You give yourself way too much credit, libeler.

Only you and Jo Weber have ever used that word here - nobody else.

Have you had your daily fix of venom here?

Are you (and your accomplices) one step closer to
taking over the Cooperphelia? You have
accomplished shutting down this thread. Congrats to
you and (your accomplices). Congrats also to Quade.

We mere posters were never a match for you and
Quade...'

Libeler? Do you deny that you had a problem with the CS team? And that what I said regarding revealing info they didn't want revealed isn't true? I notice you didn't address that.

Yada. Yada. One insult from you after another. You don't like me. I think everyone has figured that out. Move on. I gave you the credit you had coming, which was that you assisted the CS team in hooking up with the Seattle FBI. That is a good thing. I have no 'accomplices' and no one hates you.

I think you're misguided, though. Stop blaming ME for the thread. I am not the one using it to forward my delusions. That would be someone else. I generally deal in facts, although I have been wrong from time to time. But when I am, I will step up and say so. That's what differs me from people like Knoss. At least when I present something you will know it isn't based on lies. Wrong? Possibly yes. A lie? Absolutely NO.

Let me put it in a simpler way:

AB of Seattle, and my reputation (such as it is) is more than the Cooper case. To make up stuff, or be caught in a lie regarding that case would cause damage to everything I represent, everything I've worked for. I'm not that stupid, you know. I enjoy exploring the Cooper case, but I'm not willing to trash my life over it. I do have a certain amount of pride.

You literally dont know what you're talking about.

Who is your source for all of this lies you are
spreading? Name your source (fourth request).
Is your source Jerry Thomas? Whoever it is, they
are pulling your chain. Because they are not even
in a position to know the facts!

You and your socalled "reliable sources" are
totally impeached at this point.

Stop the personal attacks against me and others
here. That's all you have done since you landed
here.

It is not my responsibility nor anyone elses to
inform YOU of the history of the forensic TEAMS
which were formed to work on the Cooper case.
TEAMS, I might add, which predated and post-dated
Tom Kaye!

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Moreover, you do not run this thread.

complaint filed with Quade.

I just bought a collection of Cooper books, but I had them discard the Blast, the one about the sex change, and one other dig-bat story. We end up with Towsaw, George, Ralph, Geoff, and Bernie. These are credible authors. I'm going to read each book and scan all true information only to a common file. That's why I omitted Blast, because there is not one true fact in the whole frickin' book. Then, I can re-organized the writings to make it sequential, add my own comments to tie it together, clarify and make a combined actually true story. An illegal plagiarism of the truth written as a critique and on-mass subject multi-book review.... perhaps made legal. Bleep, you like plagiarism don't you? You could do the Combo-Cooper-Book. The Melding of Minds.

There is a lot of truth hidden amidst the garbage, that's why the FBI goes through the trash! I figure I'll go through the trash and pull out the real honest true evidence. Toss Blast out, that's reverse evidence that does not play. Hang on, this could get interesting, as I have NEVER really read these books, only briefed a few pages of each. You can read along as I recognize the truth as it leaps from the pages of misunderstood facts. There is a LOT of that.

I wonder how many pages we'll get, but it will be honest, truthful reading, no guesses. Dynamite idea, huh??

I will offer it to Jo for free, so she can read it from other sources than me. I think it is most all there, scattered, just not accumulated and compiled. Enough of this tie clip crap and FBI virginity! No more KC or girlfriends in the woods, no donations to needy children, or big business expenditures, no 27 year old kids ID'd as 45. No phony jail breaks, no phony dead guys. Just the facts, Ma'am.
Then I can make it a Swormed affidavit! :)
Bleep, call me.

Jo Weber stated to Georger:

Start with this:

Jo Weber STATES:

Georger makes his cocky supposedly active responsive reply below:

Why has the FBI never inquired about Duane's
dead cat?

I dunnoh.

Consider this! The moment you are gone the FBI
may decide to inquire further about Duane'!

:)

Jo States for the RECORD:

Duane did NOT have a cat, but I am sure he picked up strange Pussy Cats once in awhile if you get my drift.

Your statement about the FBI perhaps deciding to inquire further about Duane Weber after I am gone. YES, I actually believe that is their intentions!
Surprised? Probably not!

Now You want to hear a really good plot and one that would make a really good movie or book? Probably NOT, but here it is.

Is the below statement Fact or Fiction? You figure that one out!
The FBI does NOT want to have to explain to the Public how or why they missed certain information about Duane Weber and his many AKA's. WHY they let Weber just flow into the past and never mention him - NOR do they investigate the many things I (Jo Weber) has made sure was introduced to them.

There are 2 young men who are younger than my own children - who have EVERYTHING I have presented to the FBI plus more. If the FBI ever comes up with a claim they missed this or that - at least the FBI and the Federal Government will then have to explain how or why they refused to acknowledge this documented information while Ms Weber was still alive.

Why wait till after my death: Perhaps so they can color the information to santitize the hands of the FBI and our Federal Government. As long as the documentations & claims made by me are in existence - in black and white, on disks, on the internet and in the hands of these 2 young men - the governing facililities of the United States of America will find themselves having to make a lot of explanations.

This statement is made on this day MAY 3, 2012 by Jo Weber the widow of Duane L. Weber aka John C. Collins.

;):):S:D

Perhaps I should accept an offer made to me to go forth with a movie - YOU THINK? I expect the same thing would happen to me that happened to Mr. D on the 5th day of production many many yrs ago.

He supposedly was involved in the production of a movie about another suspect who has long been forgotten. Black cars and those identifying themselves with badges - FBI, CIA, Secret Service and others got out of their vehicles and "advised" the individuals present to stop production of the movie. I do not remember exactly what their words supposedly were, but they included "This is a matter of National Security".

"He supposedly was involve in the production of a movie about another suspect who has long been forgotten. Black cars and those identifying themselves with badges - FBI, CIA, Secret Service and others got out of their vehicles and told the individuals present to stop production of this movie. I do not remember exactly what their words supposedly were, but they included "This is a matter of National Security".

If they had not gotten script approval, that would be understandable. Keep in mind that Rataczak and Scott made a movie, full length black and white, that I watched on channel 5 in Mpls. years ago. Well worth watching, but I don't remember the title. Anybody got it? It opens like "High and Mighty" with two pilots walking inspection on a 727 in the early dawn.

Jo Stated this below:
He supposedly was involve in the production of a movie about another suspect who has long been forgotten. Black cars and those identifying themselves with badges - FBI, CIA, Secret Service and others got out of their vehicles and told the individuals present to stop production of this movie. I do not remember exactly what their words supposedly were, but they included "This is a matter of National Security".

Immediately Knoss starts with his ridiculous claimes. Jo will state for the record - Knoss knows nothing about this script or the movie :)(perhaps I just made it up). The same tactics I used to sort out his lies from any truths he possibly mighth have been in possession of 12 yrs ago.

Knoss stated:
"If they had not gotten script approval, that would be understandable".

>:(Jo States:
What do you not understand about on the 5 th day of production? This is exactly how you made YOUR story up feeding off of the bait I put out there for you. You can't even take a truthful statement (or my repeating a story told to me by a 3rd party) and repeat it without ADDING a fantasy or contriving it as PART of your story.

Knoss stated this:
"Keep in mind that Rataczak and Scott made a movie, full length black and white, that I watched on channel 5 in Mpls. years ago."

JO REPLIES:
If such a MOVIE ever existed WHY are you just mentioning it at this point? Why hasn't anyone else mentioned it in their research? PROVE such a movie exists or ever existed.

:D:ph34r:Well, look what Georger's temper did to him. He was starting to TALK about DNA and maps and the FBI and other yet supposedly undisclosed information then POOF! He is GONE!

Maybe - just maybe Georger was becoming a loose canon ball and those who be saw it necessary to snuff him. :):S:)
I hope he is reading this because he was just starting to make some sense in a reverse sort of way regarding Weber then POOF!

The irony of all of this is NOW the rest of us have to contend with BK and curtail his continueing fastasy story.

Hey! Someone prove me wrong - Prove that the Co-Pilot and Pilot actually did this movie Knoss claimed they did. If not then Knoss invented it in his memory. I will even apologize to Knoss if someone can ACTUALLY produce this so called "movie". Perhaps there is a news clip or part of a documentary about these 2 pilots - but NOT a MOVIE - NO, I don't think so!

P.S. to Knoss:
Documentaries and news stories do NOT have scripts. IF your MEMORY IS SO PROGRAMED THEN NAME THE MOVIE, THE DATE AND THE ACTORS

I spoke about the production of an actual Hollywood movie supposedly being done about Cooper. The script and the story had already been done and they were 5 days into productions. This story was told to me by the writer and he has maintained for many yrs his book is written and is coming out, but I have heard this for yrs now. Perhaps another Cooper victim living in the past and who really believes he knows who Cooper was.

I have spoke to this gentleman several times on the phone. He seems genuine, but his age has caught up with him. His story although has NEVER changed and everything he told me has be consistent. He told me about a man who wrote a story about Cooper in The Vegan, Then produced another old story written by another writer for the London Observor that showed the writer for The Vegan had plagurized his material. Referencing Brown here.

Folks this is how detailed my own investigation has been for 16 yrs.
I have taken the most unlikely of stories and tried to find the truths. Why I hate anyone who consistently introduces fantasy material such as BK and can produce nothing.

Now I am the only one left to deal with him and I have better things to do - after all Cooper is going to Hollywood! Do you really really believe that? Accordingt to this one individual Cooper made it to Hollywood one time and got shut down. So what are the chances anyone else can best that one?

Oh! He told me the actor that used to play the detective who lived on a beach or a boat and took care of his father was playing the part of Cooper. I can't remember the name of the actor - some of you might. My memory is not letting me spit the name out. I sure would have loved to have spoke to this actor to see if he remembered the incident the writer told me about...that would have been verification of his story.

Otherwise - as of yet I have not seen this book he has told me the publishers have. He indicated he was paid for the book yrs ago - I thought that was the oddest statement he ever made. Perhaps it was the practice in the 70's to allow them to buy his book and then publish when and if they wanted to or not.

377 perhaps knows the answer to this. By the way 377 lives in his stomping grounds - Mr. X likes to talk about Cooper - I know he has had several operations and he was still alive about 3 months ago. He does NOT use a computer.

Hey! I was nice. How come everyone is getting snarly? I did mention the movie, long ago. I mentioned lots of films. I have copies of most of them. Not that one. Would like a copy, please. Can anyone help?

Don Stroud? played the hijacker, but the rest is a blur. Can't find anything right now. Cliff Robertson? Robert Stack? Someone of that caliber played the lead. Who is the parachute jumper movie expert?

Jo, your actor might be James Garner?

"Hey! Someone prove me wrong - Prove that the Co-Pilot and Pilot actually did this movie Knoss claimed they did. If not then Knoss invented it in his memory. I will even apologize to Knoss if someone can ACTUALLY produce this so called "movie". Perhaps there is a news clip or part of a documentary about these 2 pilots - but NOT a MOVIE - NO, I don't think so."

No need to apologize. We should rejoice! You are a hard nut to crack as most of us nuts can attest. Yes, a REAL B/W MOVIE!! Made by two Minneapolis pilots and run on late nite TV on channel 5, KMSP TV many years ago. Rather obscure movie. I'm guessing at 1985??

The FBI is in a cycle where the are more inclined to ignore new information available or choose to ignore Cooper altogether.

The public gets the impression the continuation of any investigation into the Cooper case is bad press for the FBI and all federal investigative offices.
Not a good thing in an election yr.

I have noted how the proposed jump site has been altered by this thread. Perhaps they need to look back at the original jump map. The FBI also needs to address the stewardess who spent the most time with Cooper. She did NOT say he was mean or nasty. She remembered him being very concerned about the passengers and crew (how many of the skyjackers gave shit about the passengers and crew)?

Cooper did get a little agitated on the ground when they fooled around with the refueling and it appeared they were doing a stall.

One only has to look at all of the Myths created by writers and the FBI to "kill" Cooper off. Yet most skyjumper know he probably made it to the ground and safely.
The FBI wanted Cooper to be dead and used the money find to try and make Cooper go away.
Poof!

Well, it didn't work. There were actually NO suspect of value until Weber was presented to them in 1996, but they refused to spent the appropriate investigation into this man at that time. What a mistake that was!

How many suspects have risen from the dead since 1998 and then the publicity created regarding Weber as a suspect in the media in 2000. All hell let loose for the FBI. Suddenly over the last 12 yrs - 4 or 5 Coopers have crawled out of cracks. Not one story had the substance of Weber, but the FBI needed for Cooper to GO AWAY. Their choice was the worst choice they could have made - D.L. Cooper.

Well, that got blown right out of the water along with the career of an FBI agent (so the rumor goes).

Yet, the FBI has ignore the only suspect who could have been Cooper because of WHAT? Did I hear someone say DNA? Did I hear someone say Prints? How many time has the landing zone been changed by media and those pushing their own candidate? Is the FBI supporting the changing the landing zone - just to bury Cooper? Or is it just Cooper addicts not wanting the legend to die...some of them would tell you black is white just to be sure NO one solves this old crime.

What other death bed confession where there other than that of Duane L. Weber. The FBI has NEVER EVER talked about that and no one else seems to be able to NAME a man other than Duane Weber who did that. His wife (me) was so naive she didn't understand who Dan Cooper was.

Cooper was familiar with the WA area and the FBI refused to look at that part of Weber's life. Big mistake!

Not one other person has come forward with a deathbed confession - not one, but the FBI claims others - WHO were they? Only one other which a son claimed after he was quized by a writer after calling a TV program.

Amazing after 40 yrs the FBI cannot solve this case! Can we really believe they actually have any solid evidence - or DNA or prints. Has The Cooper Mystery become such a part to the past of Unsolved Mysteries that NO one wants it solved.

Who are all of the Deathbed confession suspects? I have never heard of another one other than Duane L. Weber.

Trying to attach the old map of the landing zone. Hell, I never learned how to make maps work.
All I can tell you is that this original map presented by the FBI DOES NOT go over Tena's bar - and it does go East of Portland. Just as the co-pilot claimed.

In my logs prior to my every having a computer is my phone conversation with Himmelsbach.
I tell him about the dusty blue covered match book with a FORK on it that was in the drawer with the pieces of hardware that I later learned was parts of a chute.

I had already had the garage sale and sold this before I found out who Dan Cooper was. I didn't know matchs where part of what they were looking for at that time and I described this match book to Himmelsbach.

I described this piece of Plexiglass I now know to be part of plane window.

For GOD's sake do they think I was able to contrive ALL of this after only reading a few pages of a book of fiction? NO one LISTENED to me and I didn't get to talk to active FBI back then - I didn't know I could communicate with me. I had given them what I had at the interview, but they never contacted me about more infomation.

I thought EVERYTHING I was telling Himmelsbach was going to the agent of record.

I wish I had the money to get on a plane and go to SEATTLE and was able to transport all of these suitcase of stuff - and get SOMEONE to listen to me.

Yes, I am off on a tangent tonight. I am going crazy - Duane Weber was Cooper and I REFUSE to die until the FBI really looks at this stuff and read the notes and look at the phone bills. Bills a girl barely making it could hardly afford to pay for.

I hate the FBI for all the yrs of my life they have cost me and all of the stress they have caused becuase they didn't come to my home and look and talk to me. THey sent a young man who had NO idea what he was looking for. They scared the van owner - and he didn't tell them the truth...about that damn wallet. He told me 2 different stories.

If the FBI thinks I have been making all of this SHIT up since 1996 they must think I am really one smart Cookie. I keep telling them they couldn't get any decent prints because of the emory cloths - he kept in his pant pocket and jacket pocket.

Put me infront of Tina Mucklow ans let me play a recording for her of Duane when he was mad and his voice was gravelly from a procedure they had done on him, but she will hear the sounds and the voice an he states - "that was just a squirrel" She will hear the inflections of his voice and it will cause her to cringe and then to cry.

I never got to talk to the fbi in those early yrs - just Himmelsbach. I can't go like this I have to finish this and have some time left for ME. Just for ME, yet the FBI takes away my life and treats it like it is nothingl I am their KEY to
Cooper. Tell me what you want to know and if I don't know it I will tell you. Tell me what you are looking for - if I have it or have seen it I will tell you.

There was a jar in the garage that had some other parts of a chiute in it...heaven only knows what happened to that - I probably threw it away. He had told me to keep it, but didn't tell me why. Check this dam knife it had chute cored in it. The thing in the Jar I think was the pull handle amd ot jas a flexible coil to it. along with a hard piece.

Go up the mountians to the museum there are pictuers of Nestesll or something like that - look hard and you willl find Cooper folding chutes and building towers and building. The forestry did these fo teh jumpers - these guys wanted to make the grade but they were just helpers. Duane spent lots of time on the ground working the communicattion. He had a good voice and he was good with the phones. When he was working on their phones he was picking apples or packing chutes

All Duane had was a pair of lace up work shoes, but he jumped with them off of cliffs to learn to
jump.

Sick of telling things NO one
Cares about.

He knew the Bafus boy - the one who died in 1971 doing what he wanted to do. He had another firend buried at Coffey grave yard. and another at a grave yard in Washough.

I wish I knew how to make that tape play in the thread.

Okay guys I am just tired of waiting for the FBI to let me die.
I have to do somethin if I have to beg for the money to get myself and this stuff to Seattle.
I get enough people seeing a reading this shit and it is over.

"Trying to attach the old map of the landing zone. Hell, I never learned how to make maps work. All I can tell you is that this original map presented by the FBI DOES NOT go over Tena's bar - and it does go East of Portland. Just as the co-pilot claimed."

Yes, and that map is disinformation to throw off the real location of the actual site, which is WEST of the location on the map by 15-20 miles. That map shows the flight looping east over populated Portland area, look at a real map. They looped west. You obviously realize the lack of FBI assistance, it is only one more short step to realize the involvement. Take that step for just a moment, then replay the whole scenerio. Involve the crew, because the only way the flight path could possibly be altered was by the person flying the plane. If you do that, we are on the same wave length. Not very much difference at all. You are almost there. Just an iddy-biddy step.

You have come a long way in realizing the facts, it has been a hard and bitter pill, but you're getting there a little at a time. You are not stupid, just damned stubborn. Think about it. I know you can figure this out. BELIEVE JANET! Talk to her. I think Terry M. has the number, I lost it.

"I never got to talk to the fbi in those early yrs - just Himmelsbach. I can't go like this I have to finish this and have some time left for ME. Just for ME, yet the FBI takes away my life and treats it like it is nothingl I am their KEY to Cooper. Tell me what you want to know and if I don't know it I will tell you. Tell me what you are looking for - if I have it or have seen it I will tell you."

Jo, you know better. They don't want ANYTHING from you but SILENCE. They do not want your story, or my story, they want THEIR story. As long as you disagree with their story, they have no credibility. It is that simple. "Loose cannon." Uncontrollable power. Accept the theory of their involvement beyond just the cover-up (which you obviously now accept) and you have the truth. The rest just falls into place naturally. A domino effect. Just an iddy-biddy step and that brick wall comes a tumblin' down and you can rest. You are SO CLOSE! Just experiment with the concept for a few days, you can do it in the quiet of your mind where no one will see. A game of "What If" using what you know as support. There is no other conclusion you can possibly arrive at. I am not your enemy, I am the ONLY true supporter you have, intolerable smart ass and all. And I have ALWAYS told you the truth as I know it. I am the master key. Sucks, huh?

Trying to attach the old map of the landing zone. Hell, I never learned how to make maps work.
All I can tell you is that this original map presented by the FBI DOES NOT go over Tena's bar - and it does go East of Portland. Just as the co-pilot claimed.

Just which "old map of the landing zone" are you referring to? The FBI landing zone map on Sluggo's web page is the only one in existence that I am aware of. And just where and to whom did the co-pilot claim that the airliner passed east of Portland?

Just which "old map of the landing zone" are you referring to? The FBI landing zone map on Sluggo's web page is the only one in existence that I am aware of. And just where and to whom did the co-pilot claim that the airliner passed east of Portland?

RIGHT! The only conversation I'm familiar with was in Ralph's den. And THAT was not EAST!