10 10
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)

LOL, not whining Robert. this all started with you whining. it's direct reply to what you posted. what ends up happening is you keep bringing more issues up causing an endless loop. post after post of negative comments from you. then all of the sudden you turn it around saying it's boring and has no point? 

Again, you are putting words into my mouth. I never said to remove anything or implied that. you don't allow the people you write about to defend themselves which is in direct conflict to what you have preached for five years. you have complained people don't want to work with you and censor them at the sametime is not resolving anything. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and not asking for you to do anything or demanding anything. you have been on that site for a while now and who else commented? nobody that I know of. you fear others will do what you do appears to be the issue. you are scared of yourself basically. 

Edited by mrshutter45

Took you a couple of days, but I think you finally reached the meat of the matter:

"you don't allow the people you write about to defend themselves which is in direct conflict to what you have preached for five years.  you have complained people don't want to work with you and censor them at the same time is not resolving anything...'

How can they not defend themselves? Do they not have a keyboard for emails, for posts, for their own articles? You seem to be everyone's spokesperson in Cooperland lately. I don't see anyone complaining except you. Who are these people you talk about? Why aren't THEY here if they have a problem? It's just you. 

No one is 'censored' by me. Anyone and everyone who has an interest in the Cooper case have several avenues if they have issues with anything I write, or present at YouTube, or post to WordPress. I don't see any complaints, any posts, any comments...except by YOU. So where are all these people you talk about?

If you believe they have things to defend themselves against, instead of telling me about it...you should be telling THEM. I don't hear a peep out of them. 

There is a comment function at YouTube. There is the same at WordPress. There is the AB Forum, which is open to everyone and even has a Guest Post thread, where people don't even have to register to make a comment or a posting. The links to all of those things are right there in plain sight on the previous page. 

So...tell me exactly how I censor people? 

As far as 'working with other people,' I gave these people plenty of chances. Bruce got an offer of between $15,000-$30,000 simply to review maybe 20-30 pages of a script for accuracy. I never got more than a one-liner response from him. Someone else gladly took the job. 

I helped arrange the biggest DB Cooper event in NW history, and was fully ready to bring in headliners and put up a thousand bucks for Cooper Lookalike prizes...just to make sure the seats were filled. Your 'people' went behind my back and helped trash all that, even when they were warned by the organizers not to engage in Cooper bickering...and went along with Eric's lies about the whole thing. Now they get the Eric Show at $15 a ticket. They should be happy. They got what they wanted. 

Are these the same people you believe I should continue to 'work with' now? 

Face facts. There are now two factions going in Cooperland. Your group, and everyone else. I choose to go with everyone else. Seems to be working. Every time I get mixed up with the folks you support, nothing good ever comes of it.  

If anyone in your group, and that means Bruce Smith, yourself, anyone generally known in Cooperland, wants to 'work with me,' then they have to meet my requirements, MY criteria. They got enough chances and rejected them. So I quit making the offers. 

I only hit my head against the wall with people for so long before I get the idea it's time to stop. I have stopped. The only two remaining people in Cooperland I trust are Tom Kaye and his Citizens Sleuth group, and '377'. Most of the rest I no longer trust. 

12 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

How can they not defend themselves? Do they not have a keyboard for emails, for posts, for their own articles?

You mean the very same way you could of done this instead of whining censorship for five years saying you couldn't defend yourself, more hypocrisy lol. you already said most were censored from Quora so that's why I state others. it's simple logic. 

Wasn't the other point you often quoted not being able to defend yourself on a forum you were blocked from was considered slanted since you couldn't respond and only hear one side? it's okay for you to block others from commenting on articles about them you post lol, really? 

Lets focus here, shall we? you were banned from my forum for behavior reasons mentioned a hundred times. now, if someone says something you don't like it's slanted because you can't come onto the forum and defend yourself. correct. that's what your claim has been for years. now, you post articles about me and others but don't allow the names involved in the article to respond on that article which would be just like a forum or any other public format?  does hypocrite, hypocrisy, slanted or any other word ring a bell with this logic? you go further. after the ban from Bruce you kept posting under false names and claiming censorship when he removed the comments that shouldn't have been there in the first place....wasn't Tom and 377 part of the same old shit heard at Eric's events? 

Hello, is anybody in there  lol. yes, this is very very boring....

Your rambling is getting tiresome. Lead by example. I have taken the time to make several comprehensive posts about these issues, and you keep rambling. 

I stated my position thoroughly. Read a few of the previous posts. 

There are now two major factions discussing, organizing public events, publishing articles and videos, and doing what they can to keep Cooper in the public eye. 

One of those factions is your website, and the major contributors or supporters involved in that.
I am perfectly okay with this. 

The other is Adventure Books of Seattle, and our supporters, both private and public. Yes, we have a few. 

That's just the way it is. Our motto around here is 'You do your thing, we do ours...'  

I agree with you doing your thing and visa versa. none of this would of been an issue if you took that lead? 

I've also stated my facts well. sorry you got caught in the line of fire so to speak. you just can't scream censorship while doing the very samething. those are facts hard to deny...

I've taken some time off to remodel the interior of my home. new hardwood floors, painting the walls etc. not a lot gets done in the daytime with the phone ringing constantly so I work a lot in the evening. I still don't see how you do this year after year and function properly in the daytime. 

You are actually considering something we support and host, even though this would be a first for you?
Want people to work together? 

We're doing our final 'DB Cooper' Campout (this year) from October 4-6, although I will go early to make sure no one gets lost. It will be held in approximately the same area as the one shown in the article HERE. With approximately the same results. We're already ordering our usual stuff from Amazon and prepping the gear. You can't toss these things together at the last minute. 

When I say 'You do your thing, and we do ours,' this is a part of all that. 

How do I do this 'year after year and function properly'? Ask me privately and I will reveal my simple secret. B|

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You are actually considering something we support and host, even though this would be a first for you?
Want people to work together? 

I never said that. I don't know how you read into things so wrong. yes, I said you can do what ever you wish. I can't tell you not to hold an event. I can tell you when you are wrong. the people I know and converse with do get along and hold events. that I know for sure. these events don't always have to be about the amount of seats filled. I hear them exited to see each other again and discuss the case before during and after these events. you see the pictures with smiles ear to ear next to each other regardless to 50 or 300 showing up. even after the email sent to the country club you still put the event down which means all involved including Tom and 377. I've never spoken with Eric surrounding what happened with Jim. it was a recipe for disaster to begin with. you have the Decoded team, claims of filling the speaker spots rapidly and live right in the epicenter of the crime and the thousands on Quora making a perfect recipe for success. you claim you don't need us so be my guest. nobody is standing in your way. I really don't know what else to tell you? 

4 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

There is a comment function at YouTube. There is the same at WordPress. There is the AB Forum, which is open to everyone and even has a Guest Post thread, where people don't even have to register to make a comment or a posting. The links to all of those things are right there in plain sight on the previous page. 

So...tell me exactly how I censor people? 

I have made several comments to your videos on Youtube. Not a single one of them ever saw the light of day, because you didn't allow them. You do not allow comments on your videos that offer a differing opinion than yours. 

You also come on here and say that, "everyone is welcome, just use the same name you use on DZ or The Cooper Forum, that's all I ask".

Why not just be honest and say that certain people are not allowed to comment on your articles or videos, or at Quora? 

11 hours ago, The Cooper Vortex said:

Hear all about Nat Loufoque's theory on the DB Cooper skyjacking and his very interesting suspect on the latest episode of The Cooper Vortex!

https://thecoopervortex.podbean.com/e/db-cooper-went-rouge-nat-loufoque/

Darren,

That was an excellent listen.

Though the author's primary premise is wrong, when you read through the descriptions and sketch adjustments, the bing sketch was poor and the final sketch "B" was much more accurate.

"Cooper" being inspired, planning and pulling off his hijack 2  just weeks after Cini is a big ask. People don't realize that although Cini was Canadian, he was in the US military. He had ealtives in NJ that he lived with for a time. Could he have crossed paths with Cooper erarlier?

Hahneman jumped into Honduras. Amazingly, E Howard Hunt was asked in a CIA activities hearing about Hahneman.

But, according to a US official Hahneman had planned his hijack and jump for years. 

HE WAS NOT A COPYCAT, the FBI and media have pushed that false narrative for almost 50 years and everyone accepts it. The copycat label was propaganda and it worked up until now.

(edited)
1 hour ago, ParrotheadVol said:

I have made several comments to your videos on Youtube. Not a single one of them ever saw the light of day, because you didn't allow them. You do not allow comments on your videos that offer a differing opinion than yours. 

You also come on here and say that, "everyone is welcome, just use the same name you use on DZ or The Cooper Forum, that's all I ask".

Why not just be honest and say that certain people are not allowed to comment on your articles or videos, or at Quora? 

I have deleted less than ten comments made at the dozen or so YouTube videos. If I did, there was a reason, and that reason was probably because they were inappropriate, not because they differed from my opinions. 

In other words, they were like the typical stuff you see passing for comments on Bruce Smith's website. Not fit for the light of day, and lacking in anything resembling truth. Ask yourself why no one visits or comments much to Smith's blog anymore. Because you, and others like you who mostly hang at the Cooper Forum, have been engaging in these types of things for years. 

You'll excuse me if I set a slightly higher standard. If you really wanted to comment on a video, you could simply post the video HERE and make your comments right below it. No one is censoring you, or stopping you from doing that, are they?

As far as Quora, that is an entirely different animal with a separate set of responsibilities. You want access to that, you have to be reasonable and many of you are NOT. 

EDIT: Sometimes people want something, such as the ability to say whatever they wish on websites...without fear of repercussion...because they know that the person they talk about is banned from those websites. When it backfires on them, and they realize few are listening to them anymore...they start searching for other avenues. Don't ask ME to provide you with those avenues. The situation is just as you wanted it, so why complain about it now. It's a lot like what Spock said on Star Trek in part two of 'Amok Time':

"Sometimes the wanting of something is better than the having of it. It is not logical, but it is often true...'

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

I believe it's in everyone's best interest to stop discussing the politics surrounding the case and use this thread for what's intended for which is the discussion of DB Cooper. we have plenty of avenues for Cooper to be heard whether you are involved in one venue or all of them. makes no difference if it's for the public. some promote the case and suspects while others dig deep looking for truths. lets face it. the public has had the same amount of time as the FBI. people involved in the case have found things the FBI didn't be it scientific or from reaching deep into the case. the public has come in last unfortunately in this case vs other unsolved mysteries where they were solved by public interest. still nothing wrong at all focusing on them. I will no longer engage in the bickering and respond to Cooper related information. 

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)
5 hours ago, mrshutter45 said:

I believe it's in everyone's best interest to stop discussing the politics surrounding the case and use this thread for what's intended for which is the discussion of DB Cooper. we have plenty of avenues for Cooper to be heard whether you are involved in one venue or all of them. makes no difference if it's for the public. some promote the case and suspects while others dig deep looking for truths. lets face it. the public has had the same amount of time as the FBI. people involved in the case have found things the FBI didn't be it scientific or from reaching deep into the case. the public has come in last unfortunately in this case vs other unsolved mysteries where they were solved by public interest. still nothing wrong at all focusing on them. I will no longer engage in the bickering and respond to Cooper related information. 

Strange statement coming from someone who hardly ever does that. You have spent TWO DAYS now whining because I deleted a single comment from Quora. Then Parrothead comes in with some uninformed information. 

Why would ANY of you at the DB Cooper Forum...a place where I have been banned from the start going on five years now....

A group who has stated multiple times that they cannot work with me...aren't interested in anything done by AB regarding the Cooper case, or our public actions on that with the public....

A group whose main website contains hundreds of negative comments over the years with my name attached, (as well as Gayla Prociv's, even my cat occasionally)...

Has now suddenly, out of the blue, ("Lord, it's a MIRACLE!") become interested in our Quora site on Cooper?

Does this mean you have completely turned your opinions 180 degrees with us? That we are now popular with you...the latest thing...the cool place to be? (I doubt that) 

If not, then why are you interested in being allowed to comment on my videos, my articles, or to be allowed full access to Quora Cooper? Do you have good and neutral interests in mind, or is it the same old stuff? You make noises about censorship...and yet you have posted literally hundreds of insulting comments about myself, AB of Seattle, even Gayla. Many are by your most prolific member...Georger...and backed up by your founder and moderator, Shutter. I cannot respond to any of them at the places they are posted, because of the banning. That's REAL censorship. Over at WordPress, YouTube, and Quora, those are media points, not random and insulting comments. They are news. And I generally don't take cheap shots, as many of you have done. 

Why would you change all that now if I granted you access? You have nothing but the basest motives in mind, and you are simply angry I'm not allowing you the opportunity to do that at a site I worked HARD to establish. You are not welcome there as either a contributor or a commenter. It is as simple as that. You are more than welcome to view the site, but that's as far as it goes. This is more consideration than I ever got from anyone at the Cooper Forum, or Bruce's Mountain News for that matter. I could give you more reasons for my decision, but you've heard them all before anyway. 

And frankly...I don't care whether you like that decision or not. You didn't bother to even read HOW to get access in the first place. The site says right on the first page:  You join Q and fill out a complete profile like everyone else does. You 'follow' the site. Then you email me personally to obtain contributor status. You've known about that site for nearly a year. You just didn't take it seriously. The only reason you are now is because you realized we actually DO reach a great many people. 

Now that you see we are at near a thousand followers and increasing all the time, it's obvious you want to get your keyboards on it somehow and do the negative you have done against AB of Seattle for years now. You haven't supported a single thing we've ever done in the case, so why start now? No support on the restoration of the Ariel Store, none on the movie, nada on my extremely generous efforts to help many of you with the biggest event in Cooper history just this year. You didn't even like our harmless Cooper campouts.

I'm not giving you the keys to that site any more than Shutter would make me a moderator at HIS website, or Bruce Smith at his. If I wasn't actually banned from both those sites, that is. And I really don't care what pithy reasons you offer up for that, because being banned from those places is a lot like the cable company telling me I have been banned from paying further bills for my service. In other words, it's a welcome thing and you get used to it pretty quickly. 

As I said before, Greg the Techie Guy is right. He says there are now TWO public factions on the Cooper case. There is AB of Seattle and the people who interact with, or support us. And there is all of you. Never the twain shall meet, although we sometimes pass each other in the hallway. One of those hallways is Dropzone. There are a few others. 

You are also free to post to the AB Discussion Forum if you wish. There is even a Guest Thread there for those who don't want to register. Abuse it, I will remove it. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Robert, you will never learn. 

By the way. asking someone to actually post a video and comment in a different location is censorship. you give the positive a free pass and want other comments moved away so the others can't see what opinion they had. you had no idea who Parrot was and still censored the comment. 

You have been exposed. then another false narrative that we want to rush Quora? 

Grow up Robert. 

(edited)
10 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

Robert, you will never learn. 

By the way. asking someone to actually post a video and comment in a different location is censorship. you give the positive a free pass and want other comments moved away so the others can't see what opinion they had. you had no idea who Parrot was and still censored the comment. 

You have been exposed. then another false narrative that we want to rush Quora? 

Grow up Robert. 

I'm not that easily fooled, Shutter. Of course I knew it was Parrot. I can read peoples' writing style like you read a tape measure. It's a skill you learn by editing nearly 60 books for other authors. Some of you are pretty obvious you know. 

I am banned from both of the websites practically everyone you interact with on the Cooper case hangs out. All the while the negativity directed at AB, myself personally, Gayla, our businesses...just continued to pile up with you often supporting the whole thing.

So don't whine about it if I don't allow you and yours to do the same thing on our YouTube videos or WordPress articles. It's not censorship. It's simply that I am not interested in reading the same stuff you've allowed about me on your website for years. Fair is fair. 

There is the AB Discussion Forum, fine. There is Dropzone. You can email me if you have questions. That's the extent of my generosity these days. The other things are OUT. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

You create this false narrative of hate and anger that you cover for your censorship. Quora has comments below the articles and I posted on it. apparently it wasn't censored because it was me. it appears that you don't like anything negative. stating the article was inaccurate is something you don't want to be seen and asked elsewhere like the YouTube video's you told Parrot the very samething but didn't even know who made the comment and still censored it..this is very obvious to see...

Comments below an article or video are for the purpose of commenting on what was read or viewed. you have a right to agree or disagree with what's read or viewed. you also read the opinion's of others. asking someone to post the article or video in another location to ask a question you believe will be negative is censoring the article, video and others from viewing the opinion by that person. if it's a nasty statement you remove that comment and block the user. now, you say you don't want us commenting, okay. that was never pointed out and still doesn't explain the failure to post Parrots respectable opinion about Kenny not being Cooper that you didn't know was him or any of us. it shows you don't want anything negative just like Quora. I should of been block previously since you censored the comment anyway? wasn't the first time either. my account has my name not "Shutter" . 

(edited)
30 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

You create this false narrative of hate and anger that you cover for your censorship. Quora has comments below the articles and I posted on it. apparently it wasn't censored because it was me. it appears that you don't like anything negative. stating the article was inaccurate is something you don't want to be seen and asked elsewhere like the YouTube video's you told Parrot the very samething but didn't even know who made the comment and still censored it..this is very obvious to see...

Call it what you wish. Bruce Smith, yourself, and several of your forum members...due to your long history of negative posts directed at us at both the Mountain News and The D.B. Cooper Forum...are NOT welcome to comment on any Quora articles published at the Quora Space on Cooper by AB of Seattle. Or...anything done by us at either WordPress or YouTube. 

You are more than welcome to view any of those sites, but that is extent of it. 

I think that's simple enough.  

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)
7 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

This is about your actions....not others..this is not a court of law. the subject surrounds your comments..don't expect people to buy into this. you fail to allow anything objective. I remember Parrot telling me about this a while back. 

I'm not silly enough to allow participation on OUR sites from the same people who banned me years ago and then spent much of that time talking smack about us. Sometimes fairly nasty stuff, which YOU and one of your biggest posters have supported on BOTH your websites. (Bruce) 

I don't care if you and your friends 'buy into it' or not. Call it an administrative decision. We really should move on because things aren't going to change on this end, and if anyone has a question on my decision, they can contact me privately. You can keep rambling along about it all you wish, but it won't change a thing. B|

EDIT: I did see your private message this morning. I am no longer accepting PM's from you. You are free to email if you wish however. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Robert, you fail to follow simple logic. I can be the worst person on earth. that doesn't make what you are doing any better. you don't like objective material on your sites. it's proven. members of your own forum left due to wanting them to "conform" more censorship. sure, a lot was said about you. the other side of the coin shows you doing the very samething. a lot of this was from similar actions done here whinging and insulting us. you have called people lowlife scumbags, had a moderator attacking people. this is all old news from 2014,15......this surrounds your actions here and statements made in this time period. you don't like objectionable material on Quora and it's been proven you don't allow it on YouTube. we understand now and can move on...it's boring and pointless and Cooper needs to return to the board...

Added: looking over Quora I can't seem to find anything about this forum?

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

'Added: looking over Quora I can't seem to find anything about this forum?'

I mostly ignored your other statements, but did notice the one above. Not sure what you mean by this. There is the article at WordPress about the re-opening of the DZ thread on Cooper. I will assume by 'this forum,' that's what you mean. I may have reposted the article at Quora Cooper, I am not sure. I think that's the way I covered that one. 

As far as the last three pages of non-Cooper discussion here, I believe people will ignore most of it...and conclude that the only sensible thing for me to do (considering not just the facts of many years ago, but over THIS year as well) is that I was right to keep our Quora page out of the grasp of certain people. If you think about it, I actually gave you and your friends much more consideration than you deserved. At least you are not banned from the AB Forum, and you CAN look at the Quora Space on Cooper. And if you have comments about anything we publish, there are alternatives...such as Dropzone or the AB Forum...to address those issues. This is better than anything I ever got from you guys. 

And by the way...I never called anyone a 'low life scumbag'. That was a single post by a forum member at the old AB forum. He was permanently banned.  

You want to talk about a Cooper subject? Be my guest. 

EDIT:  I did forget to mention that some months ago I went around and deleted practically every comment I made to your Cooper Forum videos. I figured that since I wasn't going to allow your membership or anyone associated with Bruce Smith to comment on our videos...it would be fair if I avoided commenting on yours. I think I missed the one you did on the Ariel Store. Too bad it never reopened. But then there was never much support for that, and AB of Seattle was in the best position to really help Bryan. Rejected by Cooperland...as usual...because AB was associated with it. 

The really weird thing is that I was actually crazy enough to consider the idea of borrowing almost six figures from a trust fund to rebuild the store. Yes...I must have been nuts...Bryan was not worth the trouble. So in a way, the lack of support for AB trying to actually re open the store might have been the one time we agreed on something. If Cooperland had tossed their enthusiasm behind the restoration project, I probably would have gone to my folks for the money like I planned. In retrospect, it was a close shave. Bryan had (*coughs politely*) personal issues. Looking back, I shouldn't fault your group for not supporting our efforts. As it turned out, you were smarter than I was on that. Bryan, I discovered later, was not to be trusted and turning over tens of thousands of dollars to him would have been a mistake. 

Here's something you probably didn't know about Bryan and what happened at that last party where Bruce was made to sit off a hundred yards away on the guardrail. The REAL reason Bryan didn't allow him onto the property was because Bryan was afraid that Bruce would steal the show with the Travel Channel guys...and Bryan wanted them to interview BRYAN for the show. 

Here's the funny part:  They DID shoot a segment just interviewing him alone for the show. But it was cut from the final version. I saw the film crew and the host doing this while I was flipping burgers. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Actual Cooper-related news: I have been occasionally tracking the activities of Minnow Films, the guys who traveled all over the USA doing interviews, etc on the case. I received a notice today of a filing by Minnow a few months back that was finally made public. 

As many film production companies do when making a movie, they often set up a separate entity (for tax and other purposes) to cover that movie. Minnow has now done this for their DB Cooper movie, which means yes...the movie will be released. When? I don't know that. 

Director John Dower and crew did interviews with Bruce Smith, yours truly, 'Denise,' (Bernie Geestman's niece), Lyle Christiansen, the Forman couple, and others for the movie. 

*Notice: All images in this post, with the exception of the film company notice shown below, and the picture of John Dower receiving an award for his 'Thrilla in Manila' documentary, are copyright 2018 by Adventure Books of Seattle and Robert Blevins.* 

A picture of the main filing is shown below. My guess is they may release next year, or wait until the 50th anniversary, but it is safe to say they WILL release the picture at some point now. This is good news for Cooper fans. Until the filing, no one really knew if they were actually going to edit and release. Apparently they are finally moving forward. There are three other pages to this document, but the main stuff is this page. (a few pictures of the actual shoots they did in Kent, WA and Eatonville, WA are also below.) The picture of the books are from my personal library. 

minnowPDFCooper_Page_1.jpg

GriersonForThillerInManilla2.jpg
Director John Dower receiving an award for 'Thrilla in Manila'. 

BookDisplay.jpg
Books from my personal collection. They wanted a few for the shoot in Kent. Left to right, and only because some of them are interesting: Missiles and Rockets and Manned Spacecraft by Gatland (1967), Space by James A. Mitchener, Scorpion Down, The Skies Belong to Us, Skyjack, The Road Ahead, Earhart's Flight Into Yesterday, and A Question of Balance, my ridiculously long 800 page work from 2007.

JJarvis.jpg
John Jarvis, the veteran agent who may have blown the whistle on Kenny Christiansen to three people at a baseball game. 

TheInvaders.jpg
Left to right:  Main cinematographer, Director Dower, and the Exec Producer. (They have asked me not to use their names publicly, except for Dower.) 

PostShot1.jpg
Day one of the Kent shoot. 

Eatonville1.jpg
At work in Eatonville, WA during the second shoot with Bernie Geestman's niece. 

A much better version of this report (with additional details and links) was posted to Facebook's DB Cooper page, and the Quora Space on Cooper. 

Side Note: I finally DID drop by the DB Cooper Forum for the month. Saw some stuff about image hosting problems. End your problems by signing up at Imgur dot com. Fast, quick, easy, and no watermarks or other Photocrapit baloney. The site loads for you in two seconds. At first glance it seems like a place where you just do public posts, but in reality it is a very good image hosting site. Once you figure the controls, you will never go back to Photobucket. If you don't want your images shared with the public, i.e. you just want the images listed, and available to you via the usual links and settings...just don't make them public in options when you upload them. Otherwise they are shared with the entire site. Photobucket is a joke. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins
Deleted WordPress article link. Correction on copyright notice.

(edited)
19 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I'm not that easily fooled, Shutter. Of course I knew it was Parrot. I can read peoples' writing style like you read a tape measure.

Wow, I really shouldn't say this, but I just can't resist.

You're aren't as good at it as you think you are. Perhaps you should visit your Quora site and put those skills to use. Just sayin'.

Edited by ParrotheadVol

Anyone else notice that when the FBI closed the case "administratively" the only evidence they would consider was, "the parachute or the money".

What is missing?

The body...

Did they tip their hand? Why not mention the body, unless you knew Cooper survived the jump.