10 10
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)
8 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

Robert, look back just from the start of this thread and you will see you dominate the thread and more than half is gossip, putting people down, truck links, half page reports on things dating back to 2011. about 30% of the totality is you actually discussing the case. the flood of people rushing in here should tell you the truth? shutter this Eric that over and over and over and over and over...yes, it happens on MY forum. we also have multiple threads where only one is here. 

No, you explained a cheesy version. you try and blame people not even involved and fail to go after those involved. that's total BS. 

You say people do the same thing at YOUR forum. So what's your complaint? And it's not my job to 'go after' anyone involved in the upcoming convention. Especially without definitive proof. Only people at Bruce Smith's Mountain News do that. 

I am no longer involved in the November event, and I do not want to be. Read the main post back there. Get the truth on what is really happening these days in Cooperland. And by the way...except for the time you jacked everyone around regarding our proposed search in the area near Castle Rock where the placard was discovered...your contributions here actually discussing points in the case isn't even 30%. It is virtually ZERO. B|

If you would rather discuss Cooper points rather than Cooper-LAND, lead by example. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

7 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

And it's not my job to 'go after' anyone involved in the upcoming convention. Especially without definitive proof. Only people at Bruce Smith's Mountain News do that. 

What lol. you have been coming after me for the last two days and I'm not involved in it. are you that lost in reality? 

1 hour ago, mrshutter45 said:

What lol. you have been coming after me for the last two days and I'm not involved in it. are you that lost in reality? 

You, Parrothead, Georger, Bruce...you've been doing the same thing at me for not a couple of days...but years. Most of it is just junk and I don't really mind that much. Maybe one or two things I did, but that issue is over. Let me re-state my position, and AB's position, on the Cooper case in general and we can leave it at that. If you don't get it after reading it, or viewing the videos about certain issues if you wish...there is nothing I can do about that. 

You want to discuss points on the Cooper case and less on Cooperland? Lead BY EXAMPLE. 

'...One thing I decided after this whole fiasco was that AB of Seattle will no longer accept invitations to assist on further Cooper events from people we don't already know and trust. We will continue to do our bit with the occasional Cooper Campout, and in the long term, plan a larger Cooper party later for the Seattle area. Other than that, this will be the extent of our public DB Cooper program. And we will continue to do the Quora Space on Cooper, the WordPress, etc. All of those things have been very successful, and I think we're definitely doing *more than anyone else right now to keep Cooper in the public's mind.* Always a good thing. 

(*I should include Darren's podcast here. He has done a good job on that.*)

Greg the Techie Guy is a lot smarter than I am, and he has an opinion on all of this. We discussed it yesterday. He says there are now TWO factions going in the main discussions/events/public reach going on the Cooper case. One is Adventure Books of Seattle and the people and organizations we associate with. The other is all of you. I hated to face that fact, but I think he's right. I guess we will see where it all goes between now and the end of 2021. My personal involvement with the Cooper case will basically end at some point, and that point will come if and when they finally make an announcement, and a release, on the proposed Cooper movie. 

As most of you know, before this whole Cooper Thing came along, I was actually a part-time sci-fi writer with a magazine (Escape Velocity) and four other sci-fi books to my credit. And frankly...I am a bit tired of Cooperland. So I will do what I have to do to promote the case as long as is necessary, but at some point it will have to end. 

Also in 2021, I am moving to southern California. Although I have been a Northwest resident for many years, I was actually born down there and much of my family came from either Tennessee...or the area between Los Angeles and San Diego. So it seems appropriate that's where I would finally end up. Even Gayla's family is from the same area, and we will be IN San Diego at the same time as the upcoming convention. I'm already looking down the road, and yes...looking forward TO...closing the Cooper Chapter in my life. There have good things about it, and some not so good. It's been hard to figure out the balance. More good, or more bad? Who the hell knows. :)

We will do what we must until then, but it won't break my heart when I finally end my association with the case. I have given quite a bit to that, more than most people I think....'

(edited)

Robert, you are diverting from the question (what a shock?) 

Nobody "talks" about you on my forum. it's been that way for long time. you live in the past. 

so, now telling you that you were in the wrong location to search for the placard was jacking you around lol. more false narratives. I even told you what to do in a PM. remember the map that you said really made sense? 

You have been personally attacking Eric for eight months. you actually made a video about video's that were taken down and probably gave a false narrative on why they were removed. your video's are boring. you look half a sleep and don't even know how to take advantage of a background. show the camp ground. light a fire and sit beside it. show some  atmosphere. you drive all the way up in the hills and stand in front of tree's. you can do that anywhere. put some zing in them. learn how to post pics in corners. I made the video below in one day and the script took a couple with the help of a member. 

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

Well...I did the KC video using the same technique...and it's still going strong with over 75,000 views. The others mostly do pretty well. 

I edited this post and took down the video. If people aren't expecting the sound about to come from their speakers, it can be a shock. I will consider your video advice. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)
58 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Don't mean to pick on you, but your video is WEAK. Why? Well, it's mostly stock footage for one thing. And it's barely over a minute long. And it isn't a 'movie trailer', which makes it click bait. 

Clickbait is a form of false advertisement which uses hyperlink text or a thumbnail link that is designed to attract attention and entice users to follow that link and read, view, or listen to the linked piece of online content, with a defining characteristic of being deceptive, typically sensationalized or misleading.

Lots of video's on YouTube will show the thumbnail of lets say a hot chick and she will not be in the video or the title will say see man crushed on video and nothing happens. lots of click bait for "actual video of the crash" and show only the aftermath. that's click bait..nice try though. 

It caught the attention of The Learning Channel and the other production company that I can't recall at the moment. 8 seconds of stock footage is not mostly stock footage lol. that nasty animosity coming around the corner again. Atlas Productions was the other. 

Sure it was a "movie trailer" I was going to put the entire flight into video as a documentary type video/film/movie. no different than you saying "testimony" where they in court on the stand when they spoke with you? "investigation" are you a cop? 

I really didn't expect you to like it being negative all the time..

Got, nit pick? :)

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

You know...when I modify a post a couple of minutes after I make it...to spare your feelings on the video...and you somehow manage to quote the original anyway...

EDIT: Okay, okay...it's a movie trailer if you say so. Who will play the pilot? 

I know how to shoot amateur films. I can even use my Celtx program to make REAL scripts. But the Cooper videos I have done aren't films. They are just fact-providing shots with some background and sometimes a bit of humor. Except in a general way, I never use a script. Just a guideline sheet for the shots. The only 'movie' I ever considered directing and shooting on my own was one about the local homeless around here. There are a LOT of them in this town. I like WRITING scripts, though. We got the rights to the famous novel by Marjorie Phleger, Pilot Down, Presumed Dead and I finished the shooting script for it recently. Been shopping it around here and there. I will put up a few pages. My apologies for the number of images, but generally a single script page only covers a minute to a minute and a half of any film. I will leave off the title page. 

FullcoverpreviewPIlot.jpg

Pilot Down, Presumed Dead_Page_02.jpg

Pilot Down, Presumed Dead_Page_03.jpg

Pilot Down, Presumed Dead_Page_04.jpg

Pilot Down, Presumed Dead_Page_05.jpg

Pilot Down, Presumed Dead_Page_06.jpg

Pilot Down, Presumed Dead_Page_07.jpg

Pilot Down, Presumed Dead_Page_08.jpg

Pilot Down, Presumed Dead_Page_09.jpg

Pilot Down, Presumed Dead_Page_10.jpg

Pilot Down, Presumed Dead_Page_11.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Sorry, but you are wrong again. I must of logged in soon after the post. I don't have time to monitor this thread or stay up till the sun comes up. 

You failed to notice the video is almost 5 years old. what I had in mind would take too much of my time to create. plus, there wasn't a lot of issue's with the path itself. there is a time issue from Lake Merwin to the Columbia river. it would be a 40 minute video and would call for a lot of narration and piecing together. I'm probably going to make a video of the flight but it will be a lot simpler than the original idea. I just don't have the time I had years ago. just to record the flight requires 1 gig per minute. so I would have 40 parts to the video. it's similar to a dashcam recorder. the simulator has a black box so I was going to use that data as well. this would take a very long time to produce for what I had in mind. 

I made a simple video showing the timing from Lake Merwin to the crossing of the Columbia river. actually, I made two of the same video's. one by day and another in night mode. 

The above is a waste of space. that should have a link to view..

(edited)

That's right. DZ's a good site. They have plenty budget and don't mind a few pages here and there. They can even afford the bandwidth to have links and pictures visible to the public...good SEO practice. I hear a lot of sites have been doing that since 1998, but I can't be sure. :)

That was a joke...but I did see something you posted about making your movie, which truthfully I think is a good idea. It was this:

'just to record the flight requires 1 gig per minute...'

That's a lot, I'll admit. No, you should not try to do this and store it on your main computer. What you need is an external hard drive. Something that will do 2.0 and 3.0 with really fast data transfer speeds.

They are getting pretty cheap these days at Amazon. HERE is a good unit at two TB at Amazon. You can almost store Wiki on it. Okay...that was a joke too, but two TB is a lot of space. You will need the USB adapter charging cable suggested by Amazon. It goes between the external and any USB charging port, even the ones on your main computer. Then you are set for mass storage and it is powered all the time. You don't even have to keep it powered from your computer. Your power strip probably has USB charging ports already. The reason for the charging function is in case you need to take it anywhere else with the files on it. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

UPDATE:  Due to the heavy rain in Seattle lately, we have had three dropouts for the Oct 4-6 Cooper Campout, from a total of ten people who originally signed up. Greg the Techie Guy will not be going on this one, so that leaves six slots still open. (Forest Service rules say no more than 14 people in a group campout, although in all the times we've done these campouts, only once did a ranger stop by and I don't think he was counting us anyway.)

Still, we like to go by the rules just in case. No heavy advertising on this one. Just this notice and the one at our main website HERE, which explains a lot more about what actually goes on. If you are interested, either PM me or go there and do the message box. 

Since this is only a three day/two night affair, we recommend you live within 100 miles or so of Hoodsport, WA or it might be too far to be worth it for you. The only addition to the gear I did this time was to pick up a bunch more heavy macrame cord (tarp hanging) and one additional 20x30 tarp from Amazon in case the weather goes south. We already have several 16x20s and one 20x30. I use adjustable extension poles, the heavy duty ones you can extend up to 16 feet high that painters use, to help hold up the tarps. No one gets wet...not allowed. B| 

This will be our last Cooper Campout until spring. Yes, we will do the free BBQ again, as usual. 

All but one of these events have been held in the Olympics, and most are out above the Skokomish River valley. One was done at Trap Pass, (map where we went on that one is below) but it is too late in the year to make it all the way up there. 

Pictures 1 and 2:  From the Trap Pass Cooper Campout. Nice spot, too late in the year for this one though. We even got TV signals up there from Seattle. (Picture 3 is is a muddy truck shot from my Pre-Cooper days. 1996 trip to an area near the Hoh River on the Washington coast. You gotta like the truck, although the picture is just a scan from the original.)

Last picture is a shot of where we're going on THIS trip. Trout are small, but fight like hell. It's the dead end just before a major wilderness area. You can drive to it in a car though, no problem. 

LongShotTrapPass.jpg

EveningViewTrapPass.jpg

Scanned1986truck.jpg

PondGroundShot.jpg

ABOVE:  Where we are going THIS time. You can camp right on the edge of the lake, and it is seldom visited. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

I didn't notice this comment by Shutter until just now, and frankly, I was a bit miffed seeing it:

'Robert, Eric doesn't owe anyone anything. he's doing a conference about DB Cooper. nobody own's Cooper either. if he wants to hold it in a football stadium, that's his choice. if he wants to have one at Burger King, that's his choice too. I don't have to "demand" anything from him. you have inaccuracies in your book. should I start a nationwide march demanding you change it? Eric is holding a conference, not Shutter, not Parrot. we are on public forums. he posted on a public forum that a conference will be held in November. I didn't have anything to do with it and I'm not going to be there. if he wants to have a Cooper car wash that's his choice once again..."

You are RIGHT. Eric doesn't owe ME a thing. He owes everyone in Cooperland a decent explanation on WHY he accepted the hosting job on an event that featured headliners flying or driving to the event...and was worked on by other people (not just me) for MONTHS before he accepted the hosting job... 

And then...ditched the whole thing without a public explanation to ANYONE. He left people hanging. And then decided to do his Cooper Thingie and charge money to attend to boot. That was really foolish anyway, since Jim Brunberg at Mississippi Studios suggested if we were going to charge any gate fee to attend, that the speakers should be paid for their appearances from the receipts. All except the headliners, who had agreed to appear and travel to the event FOR FREE. 

No, Eric owes me nothing. He owes everyone he's asked to show to his soiree why they will be talking to maybe twenty or thirty people in the audience for nothing, when they could have been speaking in front of hundreds of people and getting paid for it. And having their speaking slots covered by Oregon Public Broadcasting.

He owes THEM. I don't want to hear any more excuses about this. You guys got shorted. It is what it is, and it probably AINT gonna be that good. I am okay now with the whole thing, but I feel sorry for the people he basically cheated out of all that. Especially the people with Cooper books out there, like Bruce and Marty and the others. 

No worries though, guys. AB of Seattle is going to organize a Cooper event in Seattle and pretty much everyone will be invited to participate. You can refuse to participate on whatever moral ground you wish but I will 100% assure you of one thing. If you show up for a speaking slot...and when you step out there to the podium or whatever...you are going to be looking out there at a lot of faces. 

Try not to get stage fright. B| I decided not to organize such an event unless the Prime Directive is that we have either a full house, or maybe standing room only. I won't waste my time...I learned a lot running those Cooper events at the Auburn Ave Theater for the Auburn Days festival, and Connie the Festival Director was right. You want a full house buzzing, waiting for your contribution to the whole thing? Then the organizers have to schedule headliners, which means famous people (none of us fit that bill, not even me) who will fill the seats. 

I will be accepting applications for speaking slots AFTER December 1, 2019. It's first come, first served. And trust me...they will go fast after we make the official announcement. Don't commit to anything now. Think about it for a while. I would wait until after the event in Vancouver this year before you decide. 

SIDE NOTE:  We understand that it's possible that Eric will run another event in 2020...and we don't want you to be forced to make a choice between a Cooper event in Seattle...and another in the Portland/Vancouver area on the same day. So if Eric reads this post at some point, (or someone tells him about it) our plan is to hold the Seattle event on Saturday, November 21, 2020. That is the weekend PRIOR to Thanksgiving, not AFTER. Hopefully Eric will schedule for a different day because that is the only Saturday in November that year I can organize this. If he schedules for the weekend after Thanksgiving there will be no conflict. If he schedules for the same day, or the same weekend, there is nothing I can do about that...but neither will I change the date. November 21, 2019 will be the date of the Seattle event. I have already made certain arrangements for this that cannot easily be changed. And I won't be changing them. 

EDIT: There is a practical reason for opening applications to speak or participate so many months prior to the event. To pull such an event off successfully with the results we want, the planning for it must begin far in advance. We just can't throw this together at the last minute...and frankly...arranging for certain people to take the time and trouble to help us out by showing up (yes, headliners)...well, those folks will need a great deal of advance time, because most of them are pretty busy. And some will have to travel from a pretty fair distance. It's easier for us to arrange all that if we ask them to commit far in advance of the actual event. I will be starting the process after December 1 and will keep you updated on our progress. 

And I won't fill you with hot air along the way. I have already discussed our plan with some of the people we are asking to show. Some of them have indicated they WILL attend if they are asked. I can tell you now that we will be doing the Cooper Character Lookalike Contest using the same prize structure we had planned for this year. And yes, we will try to get public television and media coverage for you. We haven't decided on a modest gate fee yet (five bucks has been suggested) but if we do that, the funds will be distributed evenly between the speakers, except for the headliners, who will show on their own dime. Believe it or not, we do know some nice folks who would actually do that for us. Our biggest headliner is actually FROM Seattle originally. I am already organizing a Planning Committee for this event, since trying to do these things alone is well...not smart. If you want to apply for the Planning Committee, feel free to contact me about it. Ideas have been flying to me since yesterday. One guy on the committee wants to charge a gate fee and send half the proceeds to the Seattle Food Bank, or some local organization for the homeless, other half to the scheduled speakers. I actually like this idea and want to hear more. Planning the event far in advance also makes it easier for us to budget the appropriate amount of funds needed to do it. 

Meanwhile...I don't actually wish Eric's event to fail, even though I still mean all those things I said. Anyone participating in that should try to get the word out as much as you can, so that you can fill at least a decent portion of the seats. I would not leave this all up to Eric. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins
  • Like 1

"I observed the pilot of the Boeing 727 airplane, Eastern Airlines Flight 842, exit down the rear ramp. The pilot whom I had observed earlier sitting in the cockpit of the aircraft was closely followed by a white male, 40-45 years of age, 5'10"-6' in height, 175-185 pounds, olive complexion with dark curly hair, combed straight back. This individual wore a dark suit with a white shirt and tie; "

FBI agent

(edited)

Eric owes nobody nothing. you could of easily worked with him like you almost demand others work for you with the constant whining of everyone working together. now, it appears if you do hold an event which I seriously doubt since you are known to back out on a lot of things over the years. with that. you will cost people (speakers) more money if they decide to speak at both events. the days will differ and call for more time spent away from home. especially if held on the 21st. look out, here it comes, your own words..."I don't see why you don't put the pettiness aside and work with Eric"???? sounds more like spite coming around the corner again..

To an extent he should speak with you but you keep saying you had little to do with the original location but act as if it's your event. it wasn't your event. then you drag him through the mud and expect answers? I thought the event would be free. you harp on that all the way back to the ten bucks WSHS charged? five is different? FREE, FREE, FREE over the years...offering money is nice but I believe people do this because they want to. sounds like you are trying to buy people. it's you that can't be trusted because you back out often. it just sounds like something you can milk over the next year and then suddenly something will cause it to be cancelled. if you decide to go through with it. you still need to speak with Eric and come to some sort of agreement.  saying you only have one day open is nonsense if you really want to do this. you make time. Busy Friday or Sunday lol. put your "pettiness" aside and talk with Eric about time frames. it's business, right? using a forum to make the plans for Eric to see isn't going to cut it. you will have to do the right thing and contact him. the only one complaining about all of this is you. who else is demanding an explanation or voicing out this horrific stage of events? I don't know of any law stating a conference needs to be held at all? just actually do what you are going to do. you put yourself out here already. you need to do this now.

Added: you have things a little backwards which is typical. it's you that really needs to adjust to Eric isn't it? after all this would be his third event in a row and you being the new guy on the block shouldn't be barking the dates he should adjust to, no? 

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

Shutter says in part: (I'm not going to quote over the entire post, since much of it either speculation, or just plain wrong.)

'To an extent he should speak with you but you keep saying you had little to do with the original location but act as if it's your event. it wasn't your event. then you drag him through the mud and expect answers?...'

I never 'acted like it was my event'. Never said that, never assumed it, and have stated at least six times about all that. I was asked to do a few things, that's all.

If I make an announcement on a Seattle Cooper event, then there will BE a Seattle-based Cooper event. 

I contacted him several times. He never answered. This isn't about me anyway. It's about how he cheated Cooper fans and Cooper researchers and never bothered with telling them why, or what motivated him to do that. 

I didn't 'drag him through the mud'. Anything I reported about him, or the videos at YouTube about him, was well-deserved and people had a right to know the truth. If he has concerns, or better yet...a few explanations...he knows how to get hold of me. But it isn't me he should contact, or explain anything to. It is is the people involved in the con. They are the ones affected by his actions.

I was surprised he wasn't even interested in seeing the allegations made against him by that woman in Portland/Vancouver, who was not his ex wife by the way. This told me he was worried. A truly innocent person would have wanted to see the content of the messages. A guilty person would have avoided asking about the subject...knowing that once he was informed about them...either a denial or an admission would have been expected. My gut tells me he knows exactly what that woman was talking about, or he would have wanted to see the messages. They were pretty damn detailed and didn't sound 'made up' to me. The interesting thing is that this woman gave reasons (related to the allegations) that accused Eric of making at least one selection of a venue for one of the convention activities based on something other than picking that venue out of the phone book. 

Or didn't you wonder why he changed from the V23 in Vancouver, which is where the theater is...to a brewery in Portland. The lady says he had a definite reason for that and it had nothing to do with the quality of the beer or the atmosphere of the place. V23, being heavily associated with the Cooper case, and in the same town as the Kiggins Theater was the logical choice again. Ask him why he decided on going across the bridge to Portland instead. He will probably tell you its because the hotel is there, and that's only PARTIALLY right. There was another reason and not a good one. 

The good part is that since Eric has been called out about all this, these things will probably stop. And that will make the person who sent the messages a lot happier. 

As far as the Seattle Cooper event planned for next year, I don't really see a conflict if Eric wants to do something in Portland/Vancouver on the same day. I can already fill the bill and the slots for anything we do in Seattle, even without 'Cooper Experts,' who probably wouldn't want to participate anyway. Trust me...with the people we have in mind to show (to help fill the seats) any speaking slots will fill up quickly. As far as being the NKOTB regarding Cooper events, this isn't my first go-around. This is just the first one where I can take Connie the Festival Director's advice and concentrate a majority of the program on the people we will ask to help headline the thing. 

This is what should have happened THIS year. After I got over this whole fiasco, I decided the best course was to plan the same type event as the one proposed for this year...but make sure that this time people like Eric can't screw it up for everyone. It is also possible that if few people actually are willing to pay the fifteen bucks at Kiggins and everyone wastes their time...that at least some of the people who went out of their way to participate in all that will consider our proposal when the opportunity comes around next year. And trust me...I'm not going to ask people with my hat in my hand. All the known folk in Cooperland will get an invite, and I will leave it to them. Maybe after this year, they might see the sense of my plan instead. 

Earlier this year...it wasn't my plan. Now that AB of Seattle is moving forward with our own event, I can say that it is. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Robert, for some reason you feel we all need to explain ourselves on public forums.. guess what, you don't. was the event set in place. did advertising occur? no, it was an idea that never happened. your weak ass ran away and has been complaining for eight months. then you demand Eric changes his event, which would be the third one and he should bow to your needs, got arrogant's?  absolutely nothing wrong with you holding an event but to tell someone already holding events to curb around your event is another reason why people won't work with you. I don't follow Eric's moves. I have no idea why he changed anything nor do I care. 

AV, if true would probably stop conversing with you once they noticed you opened it up like a book offering to tell all to others. confidence, isn't that what you once again whine about with others surrounding trust. the ink wasn't even dry on the first email before you started offering up the gossip to everyone. perhaps they already knew what you would do...

Lets face facts here. the odds are very slim you actually do one of these. if you do that's fine. your track record says no so we will put it on record now and date for filing. In fact, I might draw up a pool surrounding this event. it will put some fun in Cooper you always talk about wanting, right? perhaps this would call for it's own thread, maybe a video to boot. of course we won't make fun of you, maybe a jab or two, sound familiar? the winnings can be donated to the speakers. it's a win win? the event will be held on November 21, 2020, correct? I'll post the thread tomorrow....

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

You will post the thread tomorrow? That's a laugh. You wouldn't advertise anything I was doing if I PAID you to do it. And the only comments that would show on such a thread at YOUR place...would be negative ones. Thanks, but I don't need your help. Besides...even if you linked out a website we would create later for the event...no one in the public could see it anyway due to your archaic ideas about Search Engine Optimization and how to reach the public. I will go with normal websites and probably some article for Quora Cooper, some press releases. 

I don't know where you get the idea that once I commit firmly to an event that I don't come through. The last time was for the Ariel Store fundraiser. Three separate trips of 140 miles each way for pictures, delivery of the necessary supplies and gear, and finally...showing up with a truckload of computers (so people could check their mail and make online donations via credit or debit), food, BBQ gear, with the Travel Channel guys (who I convinced to change their schedule for the event) right behind me. You must be joking. 

We raised over $2,500 for Bryan Woodruff and his store effort in a single day. It wasn't even that hard to get some of the locals to help us out as well. 

You can note the date and do the thread, I don't care. I don't expect anything will be positive about it, and neither will it affect our plans. With over a year to plan this one, I don't see any insurmountable problems. I'm also not stupid about it. I'm already organizing a Planning Committee for the event where some people take THIS responsibility, and others THAT one. We divide up the work. This is a good system taught to me by the beautiful Connie C, who ran the Auburn Days Festival for 27 great years. She's practically a god in this town, and I will be asking her to participate as well. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Try to follow along...you with me? I will post a thread that will stay in view and not get run over by future comments. this will surround the event taking place on November 21, 2020 and whether or not you will actually hold the event. this is a must for the public since you speak as if it's nearly 100%. we wouldn't want to let the public down backing out now. I'm just going to hold you to it. backing out twice on the largest event ever is not a good idea, right? so, you better get busy....sound familiar? this is great news for all....

(edited)
3 hours ago, mrshutter45 said:

Try to follow along...you with me? I will post a thread that will stay in view and not get run over by future comments. this will surround the event taking place on November 21, 2020 and whether or not you will actually hold the event. this is a must for the public since you speak as if it's nearly 100%. we wouldn't want to let the public down backing out now. I'm just going to hold you to it. backing out twice on the largest event ever is not a good idea, right? so, you better get busy....sound familiar? this is great news for all....

I personally don't give a hoot on whether you 'hold me to it' or not. I'm not doing it for you. Frankly, it's because my suggestions for the combination event THIS year were good ones, and I figured why not implement them, but this time AB of Seattle will organize it. It's not even going to be that difficult. We're not going here, there, and everywhere and driving all over creation. We will just do a one-stop event at a local venue and then everybody goes home. There will only be four things happening. First, the headliners. Second, the Lookalike Contest for prizes, (Cooper or other related characters), a couple of short films, and some speakers. That's it. That's all we will need. 

EDIT: By the way...I did not 'back out' of the event planned for this year. Uh...that would be the assigned host...ERIC. Once he accepted that job, it became his event more or less. It was never mine anyway.

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Exactly, hopefully you won't get a big head (fingers crossed) and stop posting the outcome before it actually happens saying millions will show. it doesn't matter the numbers. it's actually trying to make things happen. if not a lot shows, YOU know you tried. if you are going to have the Decoded team there it should work. we will be expecting a large crowd though with all the smack you stated over the years. 

I need to get a few things straight here. you had nothing to do with last years conference but spoke negative about it. that's okay, but If I say nobody will show at your event, I'm a bad guy? you claim everything said on my forum is negative lol everything you post here about me or Eric and others is positive? you fill this forum up with negative comments? I'll post exactly what will be pinned at my forum here. no worries...just keeping you honest, that's all....

The name of thread will be something like this "Will Robert Blevins actually hold a conference in 2020" super negative, right? 

Edited by mrshutter45