5 5
quade

DB Cooper

Recommended Posts

Quote

'I won’t allow Blevins to be sued, especially about anything pertaining to Cooper...'

That is the last of my worries, GB. B|

AB of Seattle has a good lawyer. Haven't used her for anything other than ordinary legal paperwork stuff, but we would leave anything like that to her. 

I don't lose any sleep over these things. (Edited to remove non-Cooper stuff.)

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder to Tom Colbert of who I really am. I stand by my word that each of you will receive credit for DB Cooper. This may be one of the last citizen sleuth victories that will ever occur. It’s important to me because of the way the Golden State Killer case was handled. I have been in contact with Ralph Himmelsbach’s grand daughter because he is frail and deserves to know as well. It’s important to me that we are all apart of this and stick it to DNA and artificial intelligence one last time. I appreciate the work that Tom Kaye did and the ideology of examining the tie. Geoffrey G letting details come out of the files early. Mark Zaid and Colbert for using their own resources and money to get the FBI files. Even the people who don’t believe in my work and have their own suspects and theories will receive credit. People who believe in different flight paths and whether Cooper lived or died will receive credit. Jo is getting older, she will receive credit. Bruce said “Cooper knew the 727 better than the pilots flying 305 that night” boy was he right! 377 giving us insight if the jump was survivable. Eagleeyejoe is getting older he deserves to know! Lawyers in Alaska, funny old guys in Iowa, retired pilots in Minnesota, time is precious! I know I have rubbed some of you the wrong way, but I have to become this persona when I’m working and it allows me to do extraordinary things, but at the same time I am a complete jerk and idiot and I apologize for it. Marty gave me some instructions early on and I blew them off but I was paying attention and I never forget anything. I know I handled certain situations the wrong way. We should all think about how we treat each other because we never know when the Cooper world will lose another one of us. Sometimes you never know the story until you know the person and then details make sense. We will never know why Cooper did what he did, how he did what he did, where he landed, where he put the money, UNTIL we know who Cooper was. EU is a good spokesman for us. He has the time, energy, and resources to keep the story in the news. Darren is doing an excellent job of being “neutral” and giving everybody the chance to tell their story. Blevins and Shutter both have given us lots of information and actually places to go view the information anytime that we want. “We are heading to some place you will like” which was a “safe landing with nobody hurt” and a place in the history books! Some of you will get interviews and can write books, maybe tv appearances and news paper articles out of it. I’m addicted to the hunt so I will continue hunting and perfecting my craft. I made a deal with somebody and I will have to hold up my end of the bargain. What’s important is that we as Citizen sleuths win credit for discovering Dan “DB” Cooper. 

8230D5C5-7D50-437F-80FB-4607F3C5055A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Southern Air Transport.... November 1971.

Everyone has focussed on secret op paratroopers and the tests in Thailand... 

Proof... that the 727 crews were trained for airdrops via the ventral airstairs and these may have taken place almost anywhere within Southern's areas of operation.

"Southern's certificates authorize it to conduct charter operations within the United States and between any State of the United States on the one hand and points in the Carib- bean and points in the Pacific, Asia and Australia (Transpacific), on the other hand. Six other supplemental carriers also have Caribbean authority namely World Airways, Universal Airlines, Trans International Airlines, Capitol International Airways, Saturn Airways, and Overseas National Airways. Two other Supplemental carriers have Transpacific authority namely World Airways and Trans International Airlines. Southern's certificates authorize worldwide operations under contracts with MAC as do the certificates of all other Supplemental carriers."

 

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/197109.pdf 

 

sat727.jpeg.8b98eb194a14fa7ce8ddf75d5eba0d37.jpeg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some of the 'members' listed in the PDF are phony, name-only, fronts. For example, Percival F. Brundage was head of Budget and Management for the US government under Eisenhower. By the time 1971 came along, he was almost eighty and long retired...with absolutely no experience working with, or dealing with...some CIA front airline. 

If he had anything to do with Southern, it would only be bookkeeping anyway. That's what he did. And paintings occasionally. 

 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Southern Air Transport.... November 1971.

Everyone has focussed on secret op paratroopers and the tests in Thailand... 

Proof... that the 727 crews were trained for airdrops via the ventral airstairs and these may have taken place almost anywhere within Southern's areas of operation.

"Southern's certificates authorize it to conduct charter operations within the United States and between any State of the United States on the one hand and points in the Carib- bean and points in the Pacific, Asia and Australia (Transpacific), on the other hand. Six other supplemental carriers also have Caribbean authority namely World Airways, Universal Airlines, Trans International Airlines, Capitol International Airways, Saturn Airways, and Overseas National Airways. Two other Supplemental carriers have Transpacific authority namely World Airways and Trans International Airlines. Southern's certificates authorize worldwide operations under contracts with MAC as do the certificates of all other Supplemental carriers."

 

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/197109.pdf 

 

sat727.jpeg.8b98eb194a14fa7ce8ddf75d5eba0d37.jpeg

 

 

Somebody from Cairo, Egypt or the Everglades is going to jump into the Pacific Northwest in the winter in the middle of the night and just walk out? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Southern Air Transport.... November 1971.

Everyone has focussed on secret op paratroopers and the tests in Thailand... 

Proof... that the 727 crews were trained for airdrops via the ventral airstairs and these may have taken place almost anywhere within Southern's areas of operation.

"Southern's certificates authorize it to conduct charter operations within the United States and between any State of the United States on the one hand and points in the Carib- bean and points in the Pacific, Asia and Australia (Transpacific), on the other hand. Six other supplemental carriers also have Caribbean authority namely World Airways, Universal Airlines, Trans International Airlines, Capitol International Airways, Saturn Airways, and Overseas National Airways. Two other Supplemental carriers have Transpacific authority namely World Airways and Trans International Airlines. Southern's certificates authorize worldwide operations under contracts with MAC as do the certificates of all other Supplemental carriers."

 

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/197109.pdf 

 

sat727.jpeg.8b98eb194a14fa7ce8ddf75d5eba0d37.jpeg

 

 

Every 9/11 I speak with a friend who is a fellow sleuth and actually was in the CIA. He always tells me “he was suppose to have been the one who put the bullet through Bin Ladens brain “ and then we laugh about other stuff going on in the world. Like 377 wrote the other day, usually when somebody tells you they were CIA or something like that, they are just people who never accomplished anything and need an excuse for parts of their lives missing or something like that, which is the truth. The CIA’s biggest concern and priority was actually in Chile in 1971. Also, Ulis is going to love this, but the CIA’s 2nd biggest concern was training paramilitary soldiers in Nepal in 1971. I cannot believe that Cooper would have been successful without knowing the 727 better than anybody else and in a way he was hustling everybody involved. Also I cannot believe Cooper would have jumped without knowing exactly where he was or without a means of letting somebody else know where he was pretty quickly and knowing he could be EXTRACTED very quietly and without much attention at all. I cannot believe the latter part without the belief that Cooper was privy to some high form of intelligence and technology that normal people didn’t know existed at the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. What Flyjack is suggesting is that someone like the character below in the video could have been Cooper. 

Like Southern Air Transport, Air America was another CIA-owned carrier. 

EDIT: Some good news from Ingram, AB of Seattle's wholesale book distributor, (through their Lightning Source organization). Global Connect now showing sales of our works in fairly good numbers in Australia, Italy, and of all places...India. Two largest selling titles are Pilot Down, Presumed Dead and (you guessed it) Into The Blast. 

What's really surprising to me is that anyone in Italy or India would actually BE interested in the Cooper story, or even know who the hell he was...:o

India? LSI says twenty-six copies of Blast sold there in August. Dhanyavaad. (Thank you in Hindi)

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

No. What Flyjack is suggesting is that someone like the character below in the video could have been Cooper. 

Like Southern Air Transport, Air America was another CIA-owned carrier. 

EDIT: Some good news from Ingram, AB of Seattle's wholesale book distributor, (through their Lightning Source organization). Global Connect now showing sales of our works in fairly good numbers in Australia, Italy, and of all places...India. Two largest selling titles are Pilot Down, Presumed Dead and (you guessed it) Into The Blast. 

What's really surprising to me is that anyone in Italy or India would actually BE interested in the Cooper story, or even know who the hell he was...:o

India? LSI says twenty-six copies of Blast sold there in August. Dhanyavaad. (Thank you in Hindi)

Bernie and Kenny 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah...right. Nice joke but Bernie Geestman definitely wasn't gay. He also has children and was married more than once. His last wife was common law...I met them both up near Sequim, WA. He and first wife Margaret were married for 27 years. His second wife and he were together until he died. 

What makes you think a gay guy couldn't be Cooper anyway? B| KC was definitely gay, but most of the people I interviewed were surprised to hear this. He wasn't exactly obvious about it. He even got past the Army recruiter without a suspicion. 

EDIT:  It's a bit late but I wanted to add an update. Over at Quora dot com, some of you know we have the 'DB Cooper Space' going there with a modest 900 or so followers. Contributions to that Space are now being approved for sharing with a much bigger Space at Quora...a general crime Space...that has 80,000 followers. Several of the articles and posts at the Cooper Space are now being shared with them. (In other words, they have approved full sharing by us of the better contributions to the Cooper Space.)

What does this mean to Cooper researchers, contributors, etc? It means if you join the Cooper Space and are approved as a contributor...if we share your contribution with this partner Space...your entire article and all of its content will go out to more than 80,000 people at the same time by email. ('Contributions' means a link to an outside article, your own original article or post, etc.)

Imagine the possibilities. If you want to be a part of all this, the first thing is to join Quora with a legitimate, identifiable profile (Quora is different because they don't like anonymous contributors to ANYTHING) and then 'follow' our DB Cooper Space. The final step is to apply at our Space to move from Follower to Contributor. 

After that...well...you get the idea. Every time you make a contribution that we think is worthy...your content will be shared with the partner Space. Ever since we partnered with that Space, our book sales have increased dramatically. You want to reach people in large numbers easily with your 'Cooper Stuff'? I just gave you the opportunity to do so. Don't pay attention to the upvotes, or the lack of them, on contributions. The vast majority of Quora users read their followed content right out of their email, and don't actually vote on anything, and their views of the article are not shown at Quora when they view your content in their email. 

Anonymous or BS-based Quora profiles will not be accepted by us as contributors. We like Quora for being one of the few sites that (more or less) requires people to be honest in their profiles. It's the main reason people consider it the biggest Q and A website on Planet Earth. Because when people ask questions there, the answers come from people whose credentials to actually answer that question are shown in their answer. 

Just saying. Look folks...I understand that Shutter says that the DB Cooper Forum is just a hobby to him, and I have no problem with all that. Except for the fact that guests can't see any links or pictures posted there, it's a solid informational website on the Cooper case. It does serve a good purpose. 

But OUR alternative, where we ask you to be reasonable and to jump through a couple of minor hoops to get the privilege of having your stuff go out to over 80,000 people by email at the same time...is a somewhat better way of reaching people. 

Our thanks go out to Jonathan Brill at Quora HQ in San Francisco, for granting us the opportunity to create the Cooper Space last November in the first place. It's been nothing but great ever since. If you have any questions about all this before jumping into the Quora thing, just PM me about it, or email me at adventurebooksofseattle AT Gmail and I will be happy to answer your questions and fill you in on the details. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robert - I don't know if Bernie was gay or not, nor do I care. But the fact that he was married more than once, had children, had girlfriends etc, does not in any way mean that he couldn't have been gay or bi. I've known people that was married with children, yet wound up being gay. The pastor that baptized my daughter was married and had a family. He was someone that no one ever thought about being gay, but today he has aids and a boyfriend. Some people are good at hiding these things and in the 70's there were certainly plenty of reasons to keep it hid. Again, I'm not suggesting that Bernie was. But you didn't know the man well enough to say it's not remotely possible for him to have had a few skeletons in his closet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Robert - I don't know if Bernie was gay or not, nor do I care. But the fact that he was married more than once, had children, had girlfriends etc, does not in any way mean that he couldn't have been gay or bi. I've known people that was married with children, yet wound up being gay. The pastor that baptized my daughter was married and had a family. He was someone that no one ever thought about being gay, but today he has aids and a boyfriend. Some people are good at hiding these things and in the 70's there were certainly plenty of reasons to keep it hid. Again, I'm not suggesting that Bernie was. But you didn't know the man well enough to say it's not remotely possible for him to have had a few skeletons in his closet. 

I knew him plenty well enough there Parrot. I spent a year and a half driving around the Northwest interviewing anyone and everyone he ever knew, as well as seven interviews with his first wife. I would say that puts me in a better position than anyone else to voice an opinion on the subject. 

Anything is possible, of course. It's possible my cat Coco has the longest legs of any cat around. Or it could be an illusion. :)

EDIT: The Lee Harvey Oswald picture is in slightly poor taste...but I have to admit it is funny. Shared to Facebook, if you don't mind. 

 

CocoCoyote.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New book D.B. Cooper: Examined, Identified, and Exposed by a "Nat Loufoque"... claiming cooper was E. Howard Hunt...  https://www.amazon.ca/si=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3ANat+Loufoque&ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1

 

Cooper was not E. Howard Hunt.

 

INQUIRY INTO THE ALLEGED INVOLVEMENT OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY IN THE WATERGATE AND ELLSBERG MATTERS

https://ia801909.us.archive.org/3/items/InquiryIntoTheAllegedInvolvementOfCIAInTheWatergateAndEllsbergMatters/Inquiry into the Alleged Involvement of CIA in the Watergate and Ellsberg Matters.pdf

 

There is this strange interaction between Hunt and Nedzi.

Nedzi asked Hunt about Hahneman... his alias was George Ames. Hahneman was an electronics engineer who worked in SE Asia and Central America including Guatemala. 

 

"Mr. Nedzi. Do you know anybody by the name of George Ames, Mr. Hunt?

Mr. Hunt. Is that a true name or a pseudonym ? No name comes to mind. I can give you off the top of my head "No."

Mr. Nedzi. When you worked in Central America, did you ever have occasion to come in contact with individuals working on electronic installation contracts in Guatemala, or any place else in Central America ?

Mr. Hunt. I may have. I can't think of any. I was involved in the operation "Overthrow Arvens" in Guatemala, you know. We used the [deleted] subsidiary as a part of our communications network. If you could be more specific. That is the only connection I can think of, sir.

And I don't know the names of anybody after this lapse of time. Mr. Nedzi. Do you know anyone by the name of Frederick William Hahneman?
Mr. Hunt. Hahneman ?
Mr. Nedzi. Yes, H-a-h-n-e-m-a-n.
Mr. Hunt. No, sir. Not to the best of my recollection.
Mr. Nedzi. Do you have any knowledge of the May 5, 1972, hijacking of the Eastern Airlines flight from Allentown, Pa., to Washington, to Miami.

Mr. Hunt. No, sir.

Mr. Nedzi. Do you know whether Frank Sturgis was involved while in Honduras or elsewhere in Central America with Hahneman or George Ames ?

Mr. Hunt. I have no knowledge of either of the names. I have no knowledge of Frank Sturgis' activities there.

Mr. Nedzi. Do you have any questions ?
Mr. Hogan. No, sir.
Mr. Nedzi. Were you involved in any operations of any kind in Miami before the Democratic National Convention?
Mr. Hunt. I was involved in the contemplation of operations that might at one time come to pass, but which did not. Operations per se, no, sir, aside from an assist I gave to Segretti. Mr. Nedzi. What did that consist of ?

Mr. Hunt. That consisted of his requirement for a printer who could be trusted, and through Mr. Barker I got the name of the printer, and that name was passed on to him and I believe he used that printer. What they printed, I don't know."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'I have no knowledge...'  Your typical response to questions that you don't want to answer. It avoids the 'I can't remember' response, which means a partial admission perhaps. It is often a response suggested to you by your lawyer LOL. 

Watergate. Looking back now, it seems so amateurish, so tame of an operation. So bungled it was almost a Keystone Cops scenario. I still watch the movie All The President's Men occasionally. It taught me a lot about doing investigations that I didn't know before I saw it. Segretti is one of the funnier characters in the film. 

I got a message today from a woman who used to be an NWA stew, but not until a few years after the hijacking. She says she knew KC, and thinks he's the guy. That's nice. Doesn't mean much in the way of evidence, but it's nice to hear. I sent her to a few places on the internet regarding Cooper, since she asked. 

Funny thing...last year I bought two copies of the book (second edition) by Anne Billingsley Kerr, an early NWA stew, titled Fujiyama Trays and Oshibori Towels. Thirty some dollars for two. It's a good book with a lot of pictures. She worked the old double-decker Stratocruisers back in the early days. Now her book is listed at Amazon for more than eight HUNDRED dollars each for the second edition. It was self-published. That's probably why. Nice book, not worth eight bills, no. :o Maybe I should put up one of my copies for sale at Amazon and use the money to buy some additional camping gear. (just kidding)

Unfortunately, Kerr died not long ago. I would have liked to meet her. I hear she was a big hit whenever she did a book signing. 

Excerpt from the back cover: 

Quote

'Back when Ike was president and Elvis was king, passengers traveled like royalty on the double-decked Boeing B-377 Stratocruiser, with its lower-level cocktail lounge, sleeping berths and live organ music. Anne Kerr was a stewardess for Northwest Airlines in the late 1950s, during the golden age of commercial flight. In those days cabin attendants were required to be young and single, and forced to resign when they married or reached the age of 32, whichever came first.

She shares delightful tales of the days when passengers dressed up to board their aircraft. Only little boys wore shorts, and absolutely nobody wore T-shirts or flip-flops. In those days airplanes were much more comfortable. Two adults could pass in the aisle and not touch each other. And at cruising altitude the captain could be counted on to invite passengers to C'mon up to the flight deck and say hello, with only a slim, velvet rope slung across the open door to keep them at bay.

Fujiyama hors d'euvres trays, champagne, and hot, scented oshibori towels set the stage for leisurely, elaborate dinners. If the entree was prime rib, your preferred cut was sliced to order from a hot serving cart next to your seat. Live dinner music from an on-board Lowrey organ added to the ambiance...'

Yeah, baby. The golden age of flight.  She does mention Cooper and the proliferation of hijackings a few times in her book. 

 

fujiFRONT.jpg

FujiBACK.jpg

Anne's 'Lady Skywriter' website is still going by the way, with updates. I'm guessing her son is the one running it how. You can find it HERE. I give it 8 of 10 on the Cool Scale. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm working on an article for a Crime Space at Quora dot com right now. Won't be ready for a couple of days, but it's titled:  How a Prosecutor's Deal With the Green River Killer Doomed the Death Penalty in Washington State. 

It's the story of how former King County Prosecutor Norm Maleng, under pressure from some of the victims' families, made a foolish deal with Green River Killer Gary Ridgway...in exchange for Ridgway leading cops to where he hid some of the bodies. (They already had Ridgway dead-to-rights on at least TWO of the killings because of DNA evidence. Don't barf...but he sometimes went BACK to his dead victims and had sex with them. No kidding.) 

To give you a hint on where this is all going, it was only days after Maleng closed his deal with Ridgway that attorneys representing other defendants on Washington's death row in Walla Walla State Penitentiary started filing briefs for their clients. 

Why? Because their lawyers saw the deal as a violation of THEIR clients' constitutional rights under the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause. Their argument, which was not a bad argument, was that if their client gets the death penalty for shooting a clerk at a Seven-Eleven...then how is it fair that Ridgway avoids death row simply by telling where he hid the 50+ women he killed? When I heard in the news that Ridgway got off the death penalty like that, I just knew what was going to happen next. And it DID. 

The first week that Washington's new governor Jay Inslee took office, he put a moratorium on the death penalty. A couple of years later, the death penalty was struck down by the Washington State Supreme Court. The State Supreme Court did not specifically address the Ridgway case as the reason. They based it on racial bias on who gets the penalty and who does not. However, the fact that Ridgway escaped the penalty...and he was white...certainly must have occurred to them. 

I still have my invitation out there to everyone in Cooperland to sign up at Quora Cooper Space and move up to contributor. My last answer on the Cooper case was done less than twenty-four hours ago and already has upvotes, shares, and almost 10,000 views. That could be YOU. Advice on how you can join the Cooper Q and A discussion at Quora is detailed in my previous post at DZ HERE.

And people in Cooperland say no one listens to me..:)

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we are doing off topic stuff today, here's my two cents:

Rest In Peace, Eddie Money. He had some big hits but I always thought he was a bit under appreciated. Other than John Mellencamp, he was probably my favorite rocker of the 80's. His "No Control" album is one of my all time favorites. Think I'll crank up some "Shakin'" in honor of the Money Man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asking a question doesn't require "discussion" to evolve. I don't believe Bruce wants to speak with Blevins. sounds like he was just curious. Bruce is busy in the real world and put Cooper on the back burner for now. so, it wasn't a "topic" of discussion, only a question. I replied to it as well as Parrot. nothing continued after the question was answered. I guess I can't answer questions there now without the gossip patrol. perhaps the same person could of contacted Bruce himself since he was so curious but then nothing could of been posted though...I guess we need to show the world Robert is the topic? again, a harmless questions grants rights to make a post about it on another forum, really. Is this the purpose of this forum. can we get any more silly than this? 

Edited by mrshutter45
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I'm working on an article for a Crime Space at Quora dot com right now. Won't be ready for a couple of days, but it's titled:  How a Prosecutor's Deal With the Green River Killer Doomed the Death Penalty in Washington State. 

It's the story of how former King County Prosecutor Norm Maleng, under pressure from some of the victims' families, made a foolish deal with Green River Killer Gary Ridgway...in exchange for Ridgway leading cops to where he hid some of the bodies. (They already had Ridgway dead-to-rights on at least TWO of the killings because of DNA evidence. Don't barf...but he sometimes went BACK to his dead victims and had sex with them. No kidding.) 

To give you a hint on where this is all going, it was only days after Maleng closed his deal with Ridgway that attorneys representing other defendants on Washington's death row in Walla Walla State Penitentiary started filing briefs for their clients. 

Why? Because their lawyers saw the deal as a violation of THEIR clients' constitutional rights under the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause. Their argument, which was not a bad argument, was that if their client gets the death penalty for shooting a clerk at a Seven-Eleven...then how is it fair that Ridgway avoids death row simply by telling where he hid the 50+ women he killed? When I heard in the news that Ridgway got off the death penalty like that, I just knew what was going to happen next. And it DID. 

The first week that Washington's new governor Jay Inslee took office, he put a moratorium on the death penalty. A couple of years later, the death penalty was struck down by the Washington State Supreme Court. The State Supreme Court did not specifically address the Ridgway case as the reason. They based it on racial bias on who gets the penalty and who does not. However, the fact that Ridgway escaped the penalty...and he was white...certainly must have occurred to them. 

I still have my invitation out there to everyone in Cooperland to sign up at Quora Cooper Space and move up to contributor. My last answer on the Cooper case was done less than twenty-four hours ago and already has upvotes, shares, and almost 10,000 views. That could be YOU. Advice on how you can join the Cooper Q and A discussion at Quora is detailed in my previous post at DZ HERE.

And people in Cooperland say no one listens to me..:)

This is a true story. I worked with a guy, he was the head engineer over my department, at a Diesel engine plant over in Mississippi and he worked and painted engines with Ridgeway.  Paccar is an offshoot of Kenworth and supplies most of the engines. He said after Ridgeway was arrested he went into a deep depression contemplating suicide because he said he had no clue Ridgeway could have been capable of such atrocities and he felt worthless. He said the only thing he remembered about him much was how much he kept up with current events at the time. 

Edited by BoeingimGoing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Since we are doing off topic stuff today, here's my two cents:

Rest In Peace, Eddie Money. He had some big hits but I always thought he was a bit under appreciated. Other than John Mellencamp, he was probably my favorite rocker of the 80's. His "No Control" album is one of my all time favorites. Think I'll crank up some "Shakin'" in honor of the Money Man.

RIP Bernie and Kenny. Hahahahahahahha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I have to breakup this HUGE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION  surrounding RMB..seems you can't ask questions now without the gossip king posting it like it's the topic of the whole forum..

The above was posted on my forum at 01:52:01 today and to date there has been no replies to that portion of the post. the other portion of the post did get a reply. if any replies are posted you will be the first to know about. 

Film at 11 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's free!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5