47 47
quade

DB Cooper

33 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

One of these particles is not like the others..

The other two are close but don't match perfectly..

They don't even match the patent exclusively.

As we sit here today, on a scale of 1 being least likely and 100 being most likely, how likely do you think it is that one of the Rem-Cru "persons of interest" is Cooper?

18 minutes ago, Eight Raleighs said:

As we sit here today, on a scale of 1 being least likely and 100 being most likely, how likely do you think it is that one of the Rem-Cru "persons of interest" is Cooper?

0.00001 %

The patent connection is way overplayed, that said I would have pursued it just to check,, but there is nothing there.

If that profile image is accurate that eliminates him right there..

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

Fun fact: Vordahl lost his job in August, 1971. His boss was a man named Don Cooper. 

reno_gazette_journal_1971_08_13_page_2-1 (1).jpg

316556836_897150241666102_6304115606366113184_n.jpg

An assumption.. not a fact.

This is the same thing Ulis did and it afflicts many people with suspects,, 

You build a house of cards based on assumptions and conjecture while ignoring contradictory facts.

They conflate a hypothesis with fact... with a bias,, cherry picking random pieces to form a confirmational narrative..

It is human nature.

1 minute ago, olemisscub said:

His precise position is that he's the only person who can be right about any topic. It was a dumb question for you to ask. 

See, if you challenge or are critical, he blames the messenger not the message.. 

It is somehow my fault Vordahl has unique profile that no witness would have missed.

I went through the same thing with Ulis and his Sheridan narrative, when I challenged it with evidence he called me a troll so that he could ignore me and avoid criticism.

Olemisscub admitted he can't make sense of those particles in the McCrone spreadsheet.

These guys will keep going on Vordahl no matter what and fizzle out just like Ulis and Sheridan.. unfortunately we have to endure it until that happens.

5 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

He has me on "ignore" to avoid criticism.. and it prevents him from resorting to personal attacks..

I decided against doing that. You bring valuable insights to the table sometimes that I would hate to miss. I've decided it best to just not interact with you anymore, that's all. 

1 minute ago, olemisscub said:

I decided against doing that. You bring valuable insights to the table sometimes that I would hate to miss. I've decided it best to just not interact with you anymore, that's all. 

I knew it wouldn't last.

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Slim King said:

No... I don't know the color of his underwear or his shoe size ... Why do you ask?

Hiding behind hyperbole ..

You have made some claims and can't back them up, the questions are not difficult or a trick.

When exactly was Reca/Peca in Seattle after fleeing his family in Mi (sometime after 1965), when did he return?

What evidence do you have that Reca/Peca knew of Cossey, knew Cossey personally and colluded with Cossey about the chutes..

You have made these claims, where is the evidence?

Why are you avoiding these simple questions?

Edited by FLYJACK

43 minutes ago, Slim King said:

They are all in the books ... If you are too lazy to read them then remain in your ignorance.

You must not have confidence in your claim.

It should be easy to answer.. you spent more time dodging the question that it would take to answer.

You keep making claims over and over but can never back them up..

Is that how a "mentalist" lies to people?

Edited by FLYJACK

20 minutes ago, Slim King said:

You are stuck in the failure of all past inquiries. Such a sad state to have failed for this many years. It's almost like you are trying to fail. Either study the current information of go troll somewhere else with 50 years of failure to your name.

Look a squirrel...

Answer the questions,, what is the evidence to back up your claims..

Your claims are based on unfounded claims of others..

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, olemisscub said:

I'm complete shit when it comes to going through the McCrone spreadsheets. They confuse the hell out of me so I'm of no use finding stuff in it. Chris Broer is the master of the McCrone spreadsheet. 

I guess I'm not sure what you're asking about whether the Vordahl stubs are different than Petersen's. Those 3 TiSb particles were the reason Ulis looked into RemCru. Those same 3 particles are what led us to Vordahl since he was the only person at RemCru verified to have come into contact with TiSb alloys during the tie era. 

I'll need to either mute Slim King or check this site every ten minutes. I step away for a bit and come back to pages of updates.  

Ok, so the TiSB is the same stub or item number for both suspects.  You guys are just interpreting them differently, or interpreting them the same way, but with different conclusions on suspects?

43 minutes ago, CooperNWO305 said:

Ok, so the TiSB is the same stub or item number for both suspects.  You guys are just interpreting them differently, or interpreting them the same way, but with different conclusions on suspects?

Yes, we're both going off the same item numbers. Pure titanium with that much antimony sticks out like a sore thumb. The specialized metals industry moved away from creating TiSb alloys in the late 50's and moved to TiSn alloys, which are much more efficient and easy to mass produce. Ulis figured out that Rem-Cru was one of the companies creating TiSb alloys in the 1950's and he just started with them. However, other companies were doing that as well in the 50's. So our team looked at the research departments of those companies like TIMET, DuPont, Batelle, Wa Chang. We weren't getting anywhere and there was still the nagging issue of how would something from the 50's end up on 1964+ clothing.

Then after an exhaustive search of the patent databases, Broer ended up only finding two patents during the tie era that showed someone creating alloys by compounding TiSb.* One was Sprague Electronics out of Massachusetts. Their patent also ended up just being an experimental patent and was never put into any product, so it never left the lab. Then there was the Milton Vordahl patent from 1965. So that led us back to checking out Rem-Cru. Our team built an exhaustive list of everyone we could find who worked in the R&D department at Rem-Cru from 1955 until NORJAK. We went through the list and used Ancestry and obituaries and whatever to vet these individuals. What we were looking for primarily were men from the PNW and military men. Literally the only individual of all these names who had PNW ties was Vordahl himself. Then in researching him many things began to click (aviation knowledge, anti-social behavior, knowledge of the area, etc) and it was like a month into it that we found a photo of the guy and felt the resemblance was close enough to warrant further consideration. Had he looked like Chris Farley or something or if his measurements on his draft card didn't fit certain parameters we'd have moved on.

What Eric did was quite a bit different. We gave him the name and number of the only guy still living on this list and Eric called him and asked who he worked with who was tall and about 50 in 1971 and the guy said it sounds like you're describing Vince Petersen.

So we ended up coming to our suspects via the same origin but through different methods. 

Also, if you're wanting the particles to match the patent that's a fools errand. The patent doesn't call for a specific formula, plus even if it did have a specific formula we'd have no way of knowing when in the experimentation process those particles got on the tie. The takeaway from the patent is that it allows up to 18% antimony and the antimony readings on those particlesare 16.8%, 16.9%, and 17%. The next highest antimony count on the whole spreadsheet is 10% and it only shows up with 5% titanium, so it obviously can't be an alloy. 

Personally, I'm not sure if Petersen ever would have come into contact with this patent. He and Vordahl worked at different research labs for Rem-Cru. Vordahl worked at their Midland lab and Petersen at their Robinson lab. Also, as I believe Kaye has pointed out, the patent holder themselves would probably be the only person coming into contact with the patent materials if it was just an experimental patent that was never developed or produced, which is what this was. 

*major caveat being that just because something doesn't show up in a patent doesn't mean other people weren't messing around with it, but the patents are as good of a lead as any since it means we know unequivocally that these individuals were working with it. 

316602148_3414932798739710_6319668659830899087_n.png

Edited by olemisscub
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Jeff is an eye witness to a man who fits Coopers description soaked to the bone, wearing a dark suit and carrying a bundle wrapped in an overcoat. This was in the exact time frame as the Cooper Jump. He helped Cooper get a ride. He gave directions to Don Brennen, a friend of Earl Cossey, who also lived in the Seattle area. Cossey had packed the chutes used in the hijacking and was later murdered. The FBI had interviewed Cossey and Brennen but they never interviewed one of the most famous jumpers in the area...Walter Peca. Why not interview the most accomplished jumper in Washington? I've interviewed Jeff twice in person and several times over the phone. He's 100% credible.

47384049_523477104810242_2320542685108109312_n.jpeg

That is it.. can't be.

That isn't evidence.. It is a 50 year old claim that he gave directions to somebody claimed to be a friend of Cossey.. 

So, there is no evidence Peca/Reca even knew Cossey let alone colluded with Cossey.. of course we know it is false because Cossey didn't supply the back chutes, Hayden did, Cossey just happened to have packed them 6 months earlier.

But, what about the dates Reca/Peca was in Wa.. he left Mi and his family after the robbery,, when was that and when did he return to MI,, is there any proof or is it just another baseless claim.

• Like 1

When I uncovered the back chute card SN 60-9707 in the files, it was found on the plane and not belonging to the back chute left behind and returned to Hayden, there was speculation it was the SN for a pilot chute and got mixed up.

That back chute card must have belonged to the chute Cooper used.

Here, Cossey said there was no SN on the pilot chutes..

1814584535_ScreenShot2022-07-31at10_49_22AM.png.cbaf797dca8144ef60670af41389e990.png

8 minutes ago, Coopericane said:

Seems that Langseth is deceased as of 2009 and would have been 37 at the time of the hijacking. I think this is him, also has a list of his addresses: https://radaris.com/~Jason-Langseth/1105402219

Langseth DNA is excluded...

Blue eyes..

Not Cooper,, red herring.

1140755267_ScreenShot2022-12-01at6_55_12PM.png.32e64071a16d2ec65b24aed8fa5fd749.png

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1