47 47
quade

DB Cooper

2 hours ago, olemisscub said:

Like you stating that multiple stews never saw him head on?

I said some not multiple, that is one or more and is correct. I knew it was at least one (in the 302's) and didn't have time to look it up so I said "some"..

Nice try though.. and don't change my words to cover for your own error..

Edited by FLYJACK

5 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

I said some not multiple, that is one or more and is correct. I knew it was at least one (in the 302's) and didn't have time to look it up so I said "some"..

Nice try though.. and don't change my words to cover for your own error..

HAHAHA. No one is believing your explanation. It's ok to be wrong sometimes dude. "Some of the stews" clearly implies MORE than ONE i.e. MULTIPLE. 

stews.png

1 minute ago, olemisscub said:

HAHAHA. No one is believing your explanation. It's ok to be wrong sometimes dude. "Some of the stews" clearly implies MORE than ONE i.e. MULTIPLE. 

stews.png

Not a good lawyer, you don't even know what "some" means. I used that word intentionally.

Edited by FLYJACK

16 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

you're neurotic. Stick to finding musical instruments. Cooper wasn't a 5'8 Honduran with glasses. 

and a personal attack,, it was just a matter of time..

This pattern always repeats,, a newish poster makes an error, I point it out and eventually I get called names. 

Really getting tired of this ego driven juvenile crap..

Edited by FLYJACK

On 9/20/2022 at 5:44 PM, olemisscub said:

Or that Alice didn't see him straight on when she walked over to him and asked him about the parachute? Or when Alice asked him if they could leave? And neither Alice and Flo got a good look at him when he tried to give them tips out of his own wallet?

Tina is the one who said she never saw him straight on which sounds impossible given her interactions with him on the ground in Seattle. I don't really believe Tina when she says that. If you read through her 302's regarding the sketches she clearly doesn't want to participate. So her stating that she never got a good look at him sounds like she just wants to not be bothered anymore. 

I'm going to stick with witness descriptions from people who actually interacted with the man and spoke with him over a guy who says he only got a few looks over his shoulder at him and once when he went to take a piss. 

So, I had to go find the "302" to be 100% accurate, I thought it was Alice that didn't see Cooper full-face.

and I was right.

It was Alice that said she didn't see Cooper's full-face..

You got this wrong as well...

1036386052_ScreenShot2022-09-22at7_27_23AM.png.93704ac2d7ee04922ab0a684a9d2758b.png

Edited by FLYJACK

8 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

and a personal attack,, it was just a matter of time..

This pattern always repeats,, a newish poster makes an error, I point it out and eventually I get called names. 

Really getting tired of this ego driven juvenile crap..

"not a good lawyer". Sounds like a personal attack you hit me with first. 

I've been a member here for seven years following this thread and have been reading you stump for this little Honduran nutcase for about 3 years now with confirmation bias rivaling the Rackstraw idiots. Was also there when you ran yourself off Shutter's page like 5 years ago. I'm not a newb. 

Dude hijacks a plane at his local airport (yet for NORJAK he hijacks a plane on the other side of the country). Dude is pointing his pistol at passengers and is shoving a pistol in passengers guts and telling them he'd blow their heads off. Dude is pacing up and down the aisles with his pistol and described as "edgy" and "nervous." Dude made them turn the plane around because he wasn't satisfied with his ransom being in $100's, he wanted $500's and $1,000's. Dude asked for two jump suits and multiple (plural) helmets. Dude put a noose around the Captain's neck when they change airplanes.

Yes, that's Cooper... 

5 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

So, I had to go find the "302" to be 100% accurate, I thought it was Alice that didn't see Cooper full-face.

and I was right.

It was Alice that said she didn't see Cooper's full-face..

You got this wrong as well...

1036386052_ScreenShot2022-09-22at7_27_23AM.png.93704ac2d7ee04922ab0a684a9d2758b.png

Well dang, if he had only pointed a gun at her like the little Honduran nutcase did to his stewardesses, then maybe she'd have seen his face better. 

Congrats on winning the internet today!

"not a good lawyer". Sounds like a personal attack you hit me with first. 

I've been a member here for seven years following this thread and have been reading you stump for this little Honduran nutcase for about 3 years now with confirmation bias rivaling the Rackstraw idiots. Was also there when you ran yourself off Shutter's page like 5 years ago. I'm not a newb. 

Dude hijacks a plane at his local airport (yet for NORJAK he hijacks a plane on the other side of the country). Dude is pointing his pistol at passengers and is shoving a pistol in passengers guts and telling them he'd blow their heads off. Dude is pacing up and down the aisles with his pistol and described as "edgy" and "nervous." Dude made them turn the plane around because he wasn't satisfied with his ransom being in $100's, he wanted $500's and $1,000's. Dude asked for two jump suits and multiple (plural) helmets. Dude put a noose around the Captain's neck when they change airplanes.

Yes, that's Cooper... 

I wrote something 100% accurate intentionally using the word "some". YOU accused me of saying something else even changing my words (multiple) then you reject the meaning of what I actually wrote to fit your own bias.. does that sound rational.

Lawyers are trained to be good with words and should know the meaning of the word "some"..

It is crazy, I wrote something 100% accurate and get accused of meaning something else,, something I never wrote..  Most people don't know the definition of the word "some" but I would expect a lawyer to,, and to claim I meant something other than what I wrote that is just another level of crazy..

No, I am not taking the Hahneman bait.. 

Well dang, if he had only pointed a gun at her like the little Honduran nutcase did to his stewardesses, then maybe she'd have seen his face better. 

Congrats on winning the internet today!

Maybe you just aren't a good enough researcher...

Just now, FLYJACK said:

I wrote something 100% accurate intentionally using the word "some". YOU accused me of saying something else even changing my words (multiple) then you reject the meaning of what I actually wrote to fit your own bias.. does that sound rational.

Lawyers are trained to be good with words and should know the meaning of the word "some"..

It is crazy, I wrote something 100% accurate and get accused of meaning something else,, something I never wrote..  Most people don't know the definition of the word "some" but I would expect a lawyer to,, and to claim I meant something other than what I wrote that is just another level of crazy..

lol, you'd think I just said something about your mother. Get a grip. It's fine. 

10 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

lol, you'd think I just said something about your mother. Get a grip. It's fine. 

You were wrong, personally attacked me...

Most people apologize or at least acknowledge their error(s), you just go passive aggressive..

I don't share 80% of my research publicly because of people like you..

Edited by FLYJACK

Just now, FLYJACK said:

Maybe you just aren't a good enough researcher...

Good enough to be the first person in the Vortex to find out that her name is Alyce Gorley Hancock and not Alice Garley Hancock. Good enough researcher to be the first to find the other Dan Cooper action hero. Good enough researcher to have seized control of the Wiki from the idiots and to have added over 100 references to the 302's on the Wiki page and adding this particular paragraph I wrote to the page, which should please you thoroughly:

The FBI relied heavily on the testimony of University of Oregon student Bill Mitchell, who sat across from Cooper during the three hours between take off in Portland and landing in Seattle, repeatedly interviewing him for what would become known as Composite Sketch B.[167] His descriptions of Cooper were mostly the same as those of the flight attendants, except that he described Cooper as being somewhat smaller, stating that he thought Cooper was 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) to 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) and that at 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) he was "way bigger" than Cooper and even referring to him as "slight".[168][169] Robert Gregory, one of the only other passengers besides Mitchell who provided the FBI with a full description of Cooper, also provided a shorter impression of Cooper, describing him as 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m). Gregory stated that he believed Cooper to be of Mexican-American or American Indian descent.[170]

2 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

Good enough to be the first person in the Vortex to find out that her name is Alyce Gorley Hancock and not Alice Garley Hancock. Good enough researcher to be the first to find the other Dan Cooper action hero. Good enough researcher to have seized control of the Wiki from the idiots and to have added over 100 references to the 302's on the Wiki page and adding this particular paragraph I wrote to the page, which should please you thoroughly:

The FBI relied heavily on the testimony of University of Oregon student Bill Mitchell, who sat across from Cooper during the three hours between take off in Portland and landing in Seattle, repeatedly interviewing him for what would become known as Composite Sketch B.[167] His descriptions of Cooper were mostly the same as those of the flight attendants, except that he described Cooper as being somewhat smaller, stating that he thought Cooper was 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) to 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) and that at 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) he was "way bigger" than Cooper and even referring to him as "slight".[168][169] Robert Gregory, one of the only other passengers besides Mitchell who provided the FBI with a full description of Cooper, also provided a shorter impression of Cooper, describing him as 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m). Gregory stated that he believed Cooper to be of Mexican-American or American Indian descent.[170]

Well, those things are an achievement but in the context of this case, they are virtually irrelevant.. 

Just now, FLYJACK said:

Well, those things are an achievement but in the context of this case, they are virtually irrelevant.. 

I've contributed more to the average person's understanding of this case than anything you've ever done, which is apparently just arguing with people non-stop on a message board.

I also managed to remove all uses of the word "wilderness" from the wiki page except for Larry Carr's nonsense...but I'm working on getting that expunged. So now when someone visits the Wiki page, which is the first thing any lay person does when they have an interest in the case, they will see in the header that Cooper "parachuted into the night over southwestern Washington" when in the previous FIVE years it said "parachuted into the remote wilderness of Washington". I've also successfully added a counter argument on the wiki page to all of the FBI's nonsense about Cooper dying or having a dummy chute. I added the entire section on there about the sketches, which the lay person is constantly confused by. They even had him sitting on the wrong side of the plane before I took over! That complete misinformation has been read by millions and millions of people. 

That might not be as cool as arguing with strangers online or hoarding "80%" of my research, but it is far more impactful for the public and to me there is nothing greater than being able to impact public perception of this case. My contributions have reached millions. 

And ya, I already know what you're going to say in rebuttal, so you can save your fingers from typing the insults and diminishing my contributions i.e. " I don't care what the public thinks or what they read on the stupid Wiki, I just care about the research" yada yada. 

1 minute ago, CooperNWO305 said:

There was some discussion at one point about Tina saying she did not see his face straight on, which seemed very suspect to me.  It just seems that she would have more to say having sat next to him for so long.

I have a vague recollection something to the effect that she was looking forward and Cooper whispered comms in her ear, but I can't find confirmation.. the amount if info in this case is getting hard to track..

Does anybody have documentation on that..

This was Alice...

1363045309_ScreenShot2022-09-22at7_27_23AM.png.fb7d3e05fccdac1aa043279df8d40cca.png

Just now, CooperNWO305 said:

There was some discussion at one point about Tina saying she did not see his face straight on, which seemed very suspect to me.  It just seems that she would have more to say having sat next to him for so long.

You should probably wait for FlyJack to tell you all about it, but if I may be so bold to offer something, this is what Tina had to say about why she never saw him head on. It is odd though because did she not see his face when she was bringing the chutes and money on? Or what about when she joked about having some of the money and he handed her a bundle?

TinaSub.jpg

17 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

You should probably wait for FlyJack to tell you all about it, but if I may be so bold to offer something, this is what Tina had to say about why she never saw him head on. It is odd though because did she not see his face when she was bringing the chutes and money on? Or what about when she joked about having some of the money and he handed her a bundle?

TinaSub.jpg

Thanks for posting that, I had a vague memory of it but couldn't find it..

So, Tina and Alyce didn't get a full-face view of Cooper.. Flo was in the cockpit for much of the time.

How interesting..

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

I've contributed more to the average person's understanding of this case than anything you've ever done, which is apparently just arguing with people non-stop on a message board.

I also managed to remove all uses of the word "wilderness" from the wiki page except for Larry Carr's nonsense...but I'm working on getting that expunged. So now when someone visits the Wiki page, which is the first thing any lay person does when they have an interest in the case, they will see in the header that Cooper "parachuted into the night over southwestern Washington" when in the previous FIVE years it said "parachuted into the remote wilderness of Washington". I've also successfully added a counter argument on the wiki page to all of the FBI's nonsense about Cooper dying or having a dummy chute. I added the entire section on there about the sketches, which the lay person is constantly confused by. They even had him sitting on the wrong side of the plane before I took over! That complete misinformation has been read by millions and millions of people. 

That might not be as cool as arguing with strangers online or hoarding "80%" of my research, but it is far more impactful for the public and to me there is nothing greater than being able to impact public perception of this case. My contributions have reached millions. 

And ya, I already know what you're going to say in rebuttal, so you can save your fingers from typing the insults and diminishing my contributions i.e. " I don't care what the public thinks or what they read on the stupid Wiki, I just care about the research" yada yada. 

No insults.. If your goal is to inform the public that is fine, it isn't my goal right now. 

My goal was to solve this case for myself.. not others.

The public generally does not have a good understanding of this case.. it is a very complex case with a very steep learning curve. I have over 9000 pieces of info in my Cooper case folder..

But, I have contributed a lot, more than I can probably remember, some things you may not even realize, and I have been advised to not talk about Cooper at all anywhere...  the research I have would blow this thing wide open and be stolen by others.. it has already happened. Further, sharing my research will 100% jeopardize my ability to move the case forward.

So, when many people attack me for not sharing all my research they don't understand that I have very good reasons. 

And I am still working on some things with the hope at some point to be able to present it properly in another format, it is too complex to present on a forum.. Educating hostile people doesn't interest me..

I am seriously considering just leaving this forum completely, I get virtually nothing from it but insults, crazy accusations and stupid irrelevant arguments..

Edited by FLYJACK

54 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

I found a picture of Uncle LD in a college yearbook. Don't think anyone has seen it before. LD wasn't Cooper obviously but he's still part of the "Vortex", so here it is. 

307084428_10106801355051816_3060801882330945838_n.jpg

Good find. What platform did you use to get this? Ancestry, eyearbook etc?  Finding old yearbook pics is hit or miss, but it is cool when I see old ones of family members pop up.

8 minutes ago, CooperNWO305 said:

Good find. What platform did you use to get this? Ancestry, eyearbook etc?  Finding old yearbook pics is hit or miss, but it is cool when I see old ones of family members pop up.

Ancestry. He was a 21 year old freshman in 1952, so this was after his Navy surface, so he went there with GI Bill presumably. Unfortunately that's the only yearbook that college has online, so I can't follow it to see if he graduated. 

I found it, my OCR was messed up on this page, and in analyzing the redaction.. it is 12 characters,,

We have assumed it was TINA MUCKLOW (12) but it might be MRS. HANCOCK (also 12)..

If you look at the redaction in the previous paragraph, it is also 12 characters..  but the content is incompatible... that indicates they are not the same person. Since Hancock claimed elsewhere she did not get a good look at Cooper's face and the content, I lean toward this actually being MRS. HANCOCK and not Tina.. Tina was not so negative on sketch B and never expressed that she was heavily influenced by the sketch..

It isn't proof, but is worth considering. It makes more sense that this was Hancock..

153949355_ScreenShot2022-09-22at10_57_36AM.png.13858e543ec062abe7ed05237bddecbd.png

Edited by FLYJACK

2 hours ago, olemisscub said:

I found a picture of Uncle LD in a college yearbook. Don't think anyone has seen it before. LD wasn't Cooper obviously but he's still part of the "Vortex", so here it is. 

The only pictures that I have seen of LD was the one where he is holding up the guitar straps and the one below which was taken sometime in the mid 90's. 

ldcooper.png

Edited by ParrotheadVol
  • Like 1