47 47
quade

DB Cooper

As expected Georger doubles down on wrong..

He has a problem with Kaye's research because he has a contrary TBAR theory.

But, that has nothing to do with me. Attacking me for quoting Kaye is not a legitimate argument.

It is indicative of an intellectual fraud.

TBAR theories have the same problem that Cooper suspect's do. They can't be disproven so there is always "it is possible". But, not all suspect's or TBAR theories are equal..

Kaye's diatom research indicates that the money was exposed to the River in a Spring between 72-79. It did not go directly into the Columbia.

The "FBI" flightpath was accurate.

Cooper jumped about 8:12, well North of the Columbia.

The evidence supports those things, is it possible they are not correct? anything is possible but not very likely.

A  TBAR theory should fit those criteria. If your theory doesn't fit, it is weaker.

Georger tripled down on stupid.. 

I quoted Tom Kaye exactly and Georger still claims it is inaccurate..

What is Georger trying to accomplish with his misinformation?

Here is Tom Kaye.. "we only saw them from the springtime bloom so this puts a very narrow range on when the money got wet and was subsequently buried on Tena Bar"

Thought I had posted before,, but

The TBAR shoreline right at the money spot looks to have been replenished before the famous 1974 dredge operation and after Sept 71.. 

Remember, the 74 dredge operation shows South of the money spot, this is exactly at the money spot.

September 1971 on the left and Jul 1973 on the right.

Two bumps on the shoreline..

Locals said the money find spot was replenished regularly. The spot is at the very N end of the Fazio property.

1948300805_1971-1973copy.jpeg.03805e5b8ec0ba9603ddbaa8de9c1370.jpeg

2 hours ago, Coopericane said:

I found this fascinating realistic portrait of Cooper someone did on Reddit today... 

That is very cool,,

Since he wore sunglasses most of the time the eyes would be the least accurate, would be nice to see an image like that with sunglasses.

Flyjack,

Why do you bother spending time calling people stupid? 

This isn't about curing cancer. It's just db cooper.

Calling someone stupid over something they say about db cooper investigation, is a little much, don't you think?

I mean, in the end, none of this matters. Why so serious?

Edited by snowmman

7 hours ago, snowmman said:

Flyjack,

Why do you bother spending time calling people stupid? 

This isn't about curing cancer. It's just db cooper.

Calling someone stupid over something they say about db cooper investigation, is a little much, don't you think?

I mean, in the end, none of this matters. Why so serious?

I called Georger a liar and a fraud because he is, absolutely toxic for this case.

I have caught him just manufacturing evidence to win an argument.

But, his primary strategy has been to take my posts here twist them out of context or outright lie about them report them there and ridicule, smear and discredit me. He has done this for years.

He is full blown narcissist who need to be part of the Cooper narrative but has nothing to add so he discredit others to get attention.

The only recourse I have to correct the record here.

I have had two productions contact me about a Hahneman project and they read Shutter's site... that includes Georger's lies and defamation.

The last one, I quoted Tom Kaye EXACTLY and Georger tried to discredit me. This is insane. Now, he is trashing Tom Kaye. He is a complete fraud. He got jealous and flew off the handle because I was credited with helping Tom with the diatom research, Check the bottom of the paper.

His lies get read and just accepted over there and that empowers him, you people over there need to call him out on this crap. If he agrees with you he will heap false praise but if he disagrees he just lies because he can't formulate a rational argument. 

I don't know anybody who is OK with somebody persistently lying about them and their positions to discredit them.. this has gone on for years. He is a few bills short of  money packet.

Everybody knows Georger is toxic, most just avoid him so they don't get targeting by him. I moved here and he just copies all my stuff from here.

Georger's 15 minutes were over long ago, he adds nothing and drives people away from engaging in discussions over there. On any other forum he would have been log sisnce banned but Shutter accommodates him with a scolding now and then.

I don't have a problem with people taking my posts in context, I have a problem with liars.

Why don't you ask Georger why he needs to persistently lie and discredit others?

because he hasn't done it to you...

Edited by FLYJACK

Snowmman,

I got trashed, ridiculed and told to shut up for expressing exactly what you are now saying about the packets, bundles and bands..

The money went to Cooper in packets of 100 then those rubber banded into bundles.

The evidence supports bank bands for the packets and rubber bands for the bundles.

Carr and Georger got it wrong, they mixed up bundles and packets..  they were told the bundles were randomized to make the money look hastily prepared and assumed that meant individual packets.

Carr stated..

November 29, 2007 · Report reply

The money was packaged in varying amounts, so one bundle would have $500.00 another $1,000.00, there was no uniformity to it. I have been searching for the evidence report from the lab but have not found it yet, lots of files to go through. When I get it you'll be the second to know.

Clearly, he mixed up the bundle and packets.. the packet counts were not randomized. The bundles were.

My conclusion is..

The money was strapped in packets of 100's. (HIMMELSBACH)

The packets were then rubber banded into bundles of random counts of packets.

They randomized the bundle count not the packets and did not open individual packets.

The money went to Cooper in the same order as the micro.

The TBAR money had rubber band frags attached, those rubber bands are likely from the bundle not individual packets.

That means, it is very likely that the TBAR money arrived as one single rubber banded bundle as the FBI has stated. As the rubber bands deteriorated the packets seperated slightly.

We need to discern between packets and bundles. Random counts and random order.

and when "packets" are mentioned Georger blows a gasket. This has been explained to him many times and he refuses to admit the error.

But, the takeaway is to bust the long standing myth that money must have arrived as three separate packets. That changes the means by which the money could have arrived on TBAR.

Georger is lying again, he just can't stop.

He is claiming my TBAR money view comes from two 302's. That is not true I have never claimed that, Georger is just making it up like he always does. There are many sources.

A reminder,, Georger lies about Tina and the statement "bank type bands". He claimed she meant rubber bands and was contacted. She wasn't, Georger lied.

Georger is a perpetual liar. His specialty is innuendo and red herrings..

He has had this wrong for a decade and STILL won't admit he has been wrong. To maintain his denial he just lies..

Tina handled the money and saw "bank-type bands around each package"..

tinamoney.jpeg.f3cc217fd7c96a07bc63ce35e074e172.jpeg

Georger's lies..  

"SHE said rubber bands, not straps, not paper" (NO she didn't)

"SHE meant rubber bands" (NO she didn't)

"SHE was contacted and asked" (NO she wasn't)

"so was Mrs Ingram" (Georger shifts from Tina to Mrs Ingram)

"the common ENGLISH meaning of "bank bands" is "rubber bands" (NO it isn't)

georgertinalie.jpg.c07dc5d90ae45cf2f7d032534f748b8b.jpg

This is why I don't post most of my research... too bad as everyone loses.

Snow-hole's ungrateful attitude in using my research. At least he didn't claim it was his like Ulis did.

If I post something I expect it to be shared, not disrespected. You are done Snow.

snowhole.jpeg.b7e638aa8ef59d603fd09d637a304e27.jpeg

4 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Snow-hole's ungrateful attitude in using my research. At least he didn't claim it was his like Ulis did.

If I post something I expect it to be shared, not disrespected. You are done Snow.

You can do better than that! 

Learn to insult like a pro! win friends and influence people!

Give me a hint about what I lost? Your affection? Your time? What's your time worth? Your brainpower?
Everything is replaceable. So are you. Get used to it.

Ah the tragedy of being one of many billion on planet earth.

We're all just ants!

The trick is becoming more than an ant!

Good luck!

Edited by snowmman

17 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Snowmman and Georger. Two peas in a pod. Both stubborn as hell. They are never wrong, even when they are. 

Message for Snowmman: Anytime you decide to have a conscience about Sheridan Petersen and his book, you can reach me at adventurebooksofseattle AT G Frickin' Mail Dot Frickin' Com. 

no conscience here.

walking dead man. etc.

Edited by snowmman

4 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

"You are done, Snow" sounds like some kind of threat.

So how do internet threats get carried out?

Can people threaten others on this forum? Why the heck would dropzone.com host a forum where people actively threaten others? ...geez I thought jumpers had some ethics/comradrie etc!

Not? 

3 minutes ago, snowmman said:

"You are done, Snow" sounds like some kind of threat.

So how do internet threats get carried out?

Can people threaten others on this forum? Why the heck would dropzone.com host a forum where people actively threaten others? ...geez I thought jumpers had some ethics/comradrie etc!

Not? 

Sounds like a lot of things..

Why would dropzone allow a permanently banned A-hole back on?

50 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

50 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

I hereby announce this thread is all about me.

Please continue!

59 minutes ago, snowmman said:

I hereby announce this thread is all about me.

Please continue!

You really are proud of yourself,,  I was right not to give you my serial list.

Lesson learned, be very careful who you trust in the Cooper world... 

I always thought there should be a closed forum with trusted people to discuss things without this type of BS... there is some outside the forum.

But, having been on many diverse forums, the Cooper world has some of the worst people.

Anyway Snow, good luck with your Sheridan nonsense.

Edited by FLYJACK

A scorpion wants to cross a river but cannot swim, so it asks a frog to carry it across. The frog hesitates, afraid that the scorpion might sting it, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. The frog lets the scorpion climb on its back and begins to swim. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature."

There are lots of scorpions in the world, the Cooper world has its share, they can't change it is just their narcissistic nature.

Unfortunately, they lose and everybody loses. That is the reason I DO NOT share most of my research.

7 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

My question is, what gives YOU the right to do that to Sheridan Petersen, a guy who could barely defend himself against you. You haven't asked, but you should see his emails to me while you were doing this. Maybe I will just publish them anyway. They were sent to me, so that would be allowed. 

Hi Robert Blevins.

Feel free to publish any emails Sheridan wrote attacking me. I have no problem with that. In fact, I'm curious.

Thanks.

On 9/10/2021 at 3:04 PM, FLYJACK said:

Just like Georger, apparently Mr Snow-hole can't read.

I said if I post it I expect it to be shared. What part of that are you having a problem understanding.

The dick move was was your disrespectful comments after using my work.

Are you that dense.

On 9/8/2021 at 5:28 PM, FLYJACK said:

Thought I had posted before,, but

The TBAR shoreline right at the money spot looks to have been replenished before the famous 1974 dredge operation and after Sept 71.. 

Remember, the 74 dredge operation shows South of the money spot, this is exactly at the money spot.

September 1971 on the left and Jul 1973 on the right.

Two bumps on the shoreline..

Locals said the money find spot was replenished regularly. The spot is at the very N end of the Fazio property.

1948300805_1971-1973copy.jpeg.03805e5b8ec0ba9603ddbaa8de9c1370.jpeg

Here it is...

The dredging was continuous until October 1974.

So, the TBAR spot was hit (continuously) with dredge material between NORJAK and Oct 1974.

Everyone was focussed on the 1974 dredge spoils South of the money spot. There was dredging before that. Game changer.

dredging.jpeg.d2ca3e08af986d0da5957776e43c1cbd.jpeg

4 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I am sure you are curious. And if you are not being facetious and really want to see them, you will have to ask me privately and they will be provided in the same manner. Look...I understand that at the time you did what you did...you thought you were doing Sheridan a favor. Maybe you were. But now that Sheridan has passed on, all that you are doing by refusing to allow his book into real-world distribution is cheating his family. They should be making money on that book, but you are holding that up and basically ripping them off. 

Really now....how many copies did you actually expect would sell at Amazon when it is offered up at retail-only at a whopping 25 dollars in paperback? That was okay when the book existed in that form simply so Sheridan could get a look at it in print before he died. But now that need is no longer there. He has passed on. Now it is time to place that book into the worldwide wholesale distribution chain, and that means Lightning Source/Ingram. You could do that yourself. But LSI requires a business name, even if it is just Joe Smith Books, at least three unassigned ISBN's from Bowker's, a responsible SSN (not good) or a Federal Tax ID number (much better) as well as a bank account and a PayPal account to do business with them. Unless you are planning to go into the publishing biz yourself, it is a big waste of time and money for you to buy the required minimum of ISBN's, jump through the other hoops, and sign with them. 

I am on a fixed income these days, mostly retired although I do side cleaning jobs and occasional book edits for private customers. How the heck do you think I afford the things I do anyway? Book royalties are a part of that. Blast has been selling steadily for over ten years now, plus Pilot Down, Presumed Dead, and a couple of others that do pretty well at AB. If I had published all that through Amazon's CreateSpace I would hardly collect anything. That's why you should get that book off CreateSpace and allow Sheridan's family to reap whatever royalties they have coming from his book. 

I will give it to you that at the beginning your heart was in the right place, minus a few nasty comments you made at the DB Cooper Forum when I protested what you were doing. But now that Sheridan is gone and only his family remains, you should cease cheating them out of whatever sales that book will do in worldwide at wholesale. I am not your enemy. You did get the ball rolling. But you should now let someone professional take over the job. 

What I need from you is a copy of the manuscript in Word (not PDF), your promise to pull the book from Amazon, and contact information for any of Sheridan's children. The oldest daughter will do, if you have her info. I'm pretty sure you have contacted his family once or twice. I don't really believe you are dishonest, from the little I know of you. But it is time now to do what is right. 

Snow is just trolling you..

10 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Here it is...

The dredging was continuous until October 1974.

So, the TBAR spot was hit (continuously) with dredge material between NORJAK and Oct 1974.

Everyone was focussed on the 1974 dredge spoils South of the money spot. There was dredging before that. Game changer.

dredging.jpeg.d2ca3e08af986d0da5957776e43c1cbd.jpeg

Took the bait,,, now they take my work and don't even mention me after trashing me for holding back info....  hehehe.. psychos.

Wet money doesn't make it through a suction dredge in that condition.

Remember guys, 1974 was the last TBAR dredging before 1980, however it was not at the money spot it was South of the money spot. Maybe they can figure this out.

Hint, there was also material barged UP the river and dumped on shores and in the middle of the River above TBAR, if you wanna go with a dredge theory.

and the evidence does not support a Columbia River landing no matter how many times you guy's pat each others back..

Didn't you guys criticize speculation? Except when you do it of course.

The FBI analysis based on the jump test, crew comm's and testimony support about an 8:11/8:12 jump time AND reject the claim that Cooper went back up the stairs to jump later. If you carefully analyzed the evidence it is clear. The big "bump" felt and seen on the gauge was Cooper jumping, it was not Cooper going back up the stairs. It is unfounded speculation to reject the FBI jump time analysis with NO evidence.. people are trying to make the TBAR find fit the flightpath by rejecting evidence. That is Ulis's specialty.

But realistically, TBAR will never be solved beyond a few good theories.

Have fun, do your own homework handwritten double spaced due Dec 31.. no cheating this time, and thank me later.

Edit,, and Georger's work will not be accepted unless it is published in a reputable journal and peer reviewed.

Edited by FLYJACK