10 10
quade

DB Cooper

Jo Stated:
I had MY own personal encounters with Bruce - in person and by phone..."

Bruce Stated:
I had MY own personal encounters with Jo - in person and by phone.....and I'm going to tell the cops EVERYTHING.

Jo Replies:

What the hell does that mean - "tell the COPS everything" ? I have never committed a crime nor have I spied on individuals nor do I write hideous things about them.

Yes, you had ONE encounter with me in person.....I drew the line and you crossed it immediately before the day even started. I do not even remember what that was other than it was a subject I told you up front would NOT be discussed.

Sounds like you are getting a little paranoid. You only feel paranoia if you know you have something to fear.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Update on Tina, Sir Robert and Kenny: Noon, Wed., Sept. 10, 2014

36 hours since the last RMB evasion!

The Big Question in Cooper World these days is determining the importance of Tina saying she flew to Japan for five years when Kenny C was, too.

So far, Sir Robert and his side-kick Skippy P have been evasive, failing to disclose their thoughts on whether this finding spells the doom of the KC-is-DB Cooper scenario.

The evasiveness continues into its second week after these findings were first presented to Sir Robert and Skippy P.

"...I drew the line and you crossed it immediately before the day even started..."

No, Jo, you crossed the (white) line on the way to the diner for breakfast, and after that I insisted on driving. We parked your SUV at the motel and we motored about in my pick-up, if you recall.

That was after you had the fight with the waitress in the diner and then argued with the manager about the orange cones and spills on the floor. Your Southern Charm was beautiful.

A breakfast to remember! YUM

Bruce wrote

No, Jo, you crossed the (white) line on the way to the diner for breakfast, and after that I insisted on driving.

It was the CIA FBI NSA again Bruce. Trying to get Jo into another accident that would appear to be her fault. Those holographic projectors can move a white line anywhere they wish. You foiled their plans. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce wrote

No, Jo, you crossed the (white) line on the way to the diner for breakfast, and after that I insisted on driving.

It was the CIA FBI NSA again Bruce. Trying to get Jo into another accident that would appear to be her fault. Those holographic projectors can move a white line anywhere they wish. You foiled their plans. ;)

Excuse me! - I only drove from the hotel to the diner & I was driving a HUGE Toyota Highlander - I would later in the trip learn to handle that booger...I did not cross a white line, but I had difficulty locating the controls as it had gears & gadgets I knew nothing about. The gear shift was not located on the steering wheel.
Other gadgets were also opposite of what I was used to...l kept turning on the windshield wiper when I went to shift gears.

This is what I mean - Bruce takes things out of proportion and puts his spin on them!

The PROBLEM with BRUCE started BEFORE that. I had a suite & I had NOT yet got my hair up. He sat on the corner of the bed and that way I could see and talk to him from the vanity.

I had already stated the GROUND rules regarding subjects NOT to be discussed. He immediately started in on one of those subjects. I walked out of the VANITY area & he was standing at the END of the bed - I put my hand out PALM toward him stating STOP.

I reminded of the ground rules and the question crossed the boundary lines I had set forth before agreeing to meet with him. I reminded him of this and stated if this was the direction his interview was going to take - THAT THE INTERVIEW was OVER NOW!

The restuarant had a service problem and I politely let them know about it.

I am celiacs & certain foods I cannot eat nor have any contact with. The waitress was informed of this....NO WHEAT comes NEAR me.

At that time the slightest contamination regarding WHEAT products would have put me down for 2 days. I had not the time nor the money to get sick on that trip.

IF that is being RUDE - then yes, I am RUDE. The service was also very slow.

This sounds like a matter for Dr. Phil.

Can't you see Jo and Bruce going at it?

YOU MUST HAVE TIMED THAT ONE -
THEY JUST ANNOUNCED CENTRAL TIME ON THE TONIGHT SHOW THEIR GUEST - THE NONE OTHER THAN
DR. PHIL!

DUHH! Not my cup of tea - he gets ridiculous!

BruceSmith

***I think if Kenny was the guilty party and knew that Tina flew flights to Japan, wouldn't it make more sense for Kenny to be the one changing his jobs to avoid Tina and that particular crew?

Yes.

Note: 43 hours since Sir Robert's last evasion on this question.

Nobody's evading. I just don't want to discuss this publicly. And I already did research on it long before you asked. I saw the article as well, you know. But AB is currently involved in an ongoing investigation into Christiansen, and we are working with Geestman's family on this. So...I can't discuss anything related to that, or answer your questions. If you want an answer to your question, why don't you do your OWN research? (I did) I'm not a source for you anymore. Accept it.

You have zero trust factor with me, Bruce. Sorry...I don't buy into your 'Everyone owes me answers' concept. Remember...I do see your posts at the alternate site about once or twice a month when Greg and I have our meetings. (Greg is AB's tech advisor) His computer is not blocked from viewing posts at that site. However, I made a promise to myself not to take screenshots or discuss HERE what is being said THERE. I just look and make notes on who is saying what. And I keep that private.

You have other points on the case to discuss publicly, fine. I am willing to do that. Anything Kenny (for now) is off limits. Not just to you, but to anyone except people I really trust. And certainly not on the internet. You and your friends over at that site wrote off Kenny long ago, so why even bother asking additional questions? Besides, you have the worst manners I have ever seen from a so-called reporter, tossing out your idiotic 'Prince Robert' references, etc. You are definitely the LAST person on Earth I would confide in about anything.

Cooper Royalty is a myth. It was invented by a small group of people who consider themselves important because they investigate the case. But they are only important to themselves, and spend much time back-slapping each other. Some of them have tried to ruin a harmless festival, post up the worst shit imaginable about others, spend half their time trying to discredit others even if it means trashing outside Cooper articles or telling outright lies. Some of you have even been banned from Dropzone over your actions here, which frankly (if you are in this group) you deserved. If anyone tried to shove me into the 'Cooper Royalty' program, I would certainly refuse that tag because I don't want to be associated with people who do those things.

This is the reason I didn't come to the symposiums, skipped the museum action, and stopped attending Ariel. I have taken a very general view on Christiansen lately. I figure if he was Cooper, it will come out sooner or later. If he wasn't - same thing. I don't lose sleep over it, trust me on this.

Non-Cooper: Screenshot attached from a recent game I played at World of Tanks. Our team was getting hammered. I got mad and just took over. We ended up winning. There are 15 players per side. I killed six of them and damaged a few more. Yeah, baby. B|

43 hours since Sir Robert's last evasion on this question.

"...Nobody's evading. I just don't want to discuss this publicly..."

Too bad, Sir Robert, you are in a public forum, and are also a public figure because you have put a book out into the public. Therefore, a public response is required.

If you want to emulate JD Salinger, no one can stop you, but your feet still go into the investigative fire.

Evasion Countdown:

Sir Robert's evasion of the question of Tina, Kenny and Japan, is now at 51 hours.

Jo Weber is now being placed on a countdown regarding the Earl Cossey homicide.

Although she denies inferring that I am a suspect, she continues to infer that I murdered Earl Cossey, presumably because Coss hung up on me and I'm a total asshole. As a result she says I whacked him in the head, stole his credit cards and then mailed them back to his ex because I'm weird that way.

However, Jo has yet to call the cops in Seattle, as far as I can tell, and Jo needs to put her money where her mouth is, celiac disease and all.

Jo's Cossey Countdown:

24 hours since Jo's last accusation and I haven't received an call or visit from any King County Sheriff's deputies or detectives.

BruceSmith

43 hours since Sir Robert's last evasion on this question.

"...Nobody's evading. I just don't want to discuss this publicly..."

Too bad, Sir Robert, you are in a public forum, and are also a public figure because you have put a book out into the public. Therefore, a public response is required.

If you want to emulate JD Salinger, no one can stop you, but your feet still go into the investigative fire.

Evasion Countdown:

Sir Robert's evasion of the question of Tina, Kenny and Japan, is now at 51 hours.

Big deal. It's not like you're from the Seattle Times or something, LOL. Your methods and manners are well known. If you want an answer, send an email to a legit media source asking them to request info from me and I will be happy to oblige.

You're missing the point. I don't want to discuss anything with you regarding Kenny Christiansen. I know your history, your posts, your comments. You're on the No-Fly List with Adventure Books of Seattle. You understand this, right? Or are you so caught up in Cooperland and Cooper Royalty delusions that you think we owe you somehow? Think again. :S

On a matter of point, no...I am absolutely certain you had nothing to do with Earl Cossey's murder.
I already said that.

You can't have it both ways. You can't trash someone and then come back with your hat in your hand looking for answers to your questions. Or expect to be trusted. It doesn't work that way in the real world, no matter what you believe you 'deserve'. Think what you wish, say what you will. That is your right, but do your own research. ;)

No wheat or wild oats?
On a serious note I happened to be In the 3rd Arm. Cav in 74 so I missed the search but I did talk to a couple guys who participated. One a scout told me basically it was a cold and miserable search and they found no trace of Cooper. My sergeant told me he went looking for him on his own time so I think he either got out of the area immediately or is still there.

BruceSmith

Jo Weber is now being placed on a countdown regarding the Earl Cossey homicide.

Although she denies inferring that I am a suspect, she continues to infer that I murdered Earl Cossey, presumably because Coss hung up on me and I'm a total asshole. As a result she says I whacked him in the head, stole his credit cards and then mailed them back to his ex because I'm weird that way.

However, Jo has yet to call the cops in Seattle, as far as I can tell, and Jo needs to put her money where her mouth is, celiac disease and all.

Jo's Cossey Countdown:

24 hours since Jo's last accusation and I haven't received an call or visit from any King County Sheriff's deputies or detectives.

I wouldn't hold my breath for the cops to show up Bruce. When Jo gets finished bending their ears they will be too dazed and confused to bother you. The fact that Jo would suspect you as Cossey's killer makes it apparent that hunches and leaps of faith rather than facts predominate in her in her crime solving analysis.

I'd give you as Cossey's killer and Duane as Cooper about equal odds. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

You were HELL bent on interviewing Cossey according to your postings after you interviewed the other guy!

Your MO is to appear on the door steps of victims and witness unannounced....which is well known.
You make a nuisance of yourself with their family members and known friends and or associations.

Cossey had refused to see you! That is a known fact per your own statements in this thread.

You have an aggressive personality & you are confrontal with anyone you interview....even on this thread.

You twist everything anyone states to meet your agenda - & you do not care who you run over in doing so.

You add your KINKY twists to every interview & your interviews are NEVER accurate as you do NOT get a second interview...word does get around.

Your aggressive & rude tactics are well known. If things do NOT go your way you attack the interviewed person verbally in this thread & in your writings.

You have a nasty temper & act like a spoiled child when you do not get your way.

THE SAME AGGRESSION YOU SHOW IN THIS THREAD!

"You were broke - but, suddenly after Cossey was murdered you were on site constantly badgering the families, friends and the authorities ... for several days."

In the days leading up to Cossey's death you were pissed because he refused you an interview.

About the time of Cossey's death you went virtually silent in this thread.

When Cossey is found dead - you are all over it....staying in the face of the authorities.

I saw the pattern & it was scary and then you got even more aggressive in your postings..

I think you are someone who needs to be looked at.

Cossey was a small person & you are huge, but Cossey was a spark plug. If you arrived on his doorstep & persisted asking questions & stating confrontal things as you do on this thread, Cossey would have been agitated & you do NOT take NO very well.

Do I think anything happened deliberately? NO! But, I do know any attempt by you to confront Cossey in the manner you have forced interviews on others would have been met with resistance by Cossey.

OIL and Water do not mix, but never gamble what will happens when a match is tossed!

If I had known what kind of warped personality you had - we would never have spoke & the interview would never have happened....what you present by phone & in person are two different personalities....a third is the written word.

You never seem to leave a good impression on witnesses you have attempted to interview. Only your phone interviews - and that is only because these individual do not read the thread....

Your telephone interviews - only I can attest to how twisted they become to feed your own self esteem...

Your personality & your agression toward the witnesses & your mannerisms & your personal conflicts make you a suspect.

I am NOT FBI nor a trained investigator - this all comes from observations and knowledge of your past actions on this thread and what I have personally knowledge of...to include your impromtued interviews with other victims of Dan Cooper.

BruceSmith

"...I don't want to discuss anything with you regarding Kenny Christiansen..."

Evasiveness from Sir Robert continues on Kenny, Tina and Japan.

64 hours and counting.

Asked and answered. Might as well start using a calendar for your countdown. You'll need it.

You do understand you have a certain history, right? And that everyone at AB has seen the posts over at the alternate site? No one at AB (including me) is going to provide you with any KC-related information, especially on the damn internet. Frankly, considering your actions and your posts at the alternate site, I'm amazed you have the nerve to ask.

You are persona non grata around this office, I can tell you that. Do your OWN research and stop coming to me with your questions. You can do your 'countdown' until the Second Coming of Felix the Cat and nothing will change. You are not legit media. If you were, you are not now. You want answers? Have someone who IS legit contact us and I will speak to them. But you are on the No-Fly list with AB, and that's permanent. You don't seem to 'get it'. I don't CARE what you think regarding anything KC. And I don't trust you one bit. Get used to it. Move on. :S

(Thought you would get the hint when I blocked PM's and emails from you.)

Anytime you have a non-KC related question, that is something else. I don't mind discussing any points on the case, but for now KC is off-limits until our current investigation is complete. No comment, negatory, not today, not happening.

BruceSmith

"...Might as well start using a calendar for your countdown...."

Countdown on Sir Robert's evasion on Tina, KC and Japan:

75 hours

Countdown on absence of any posts from Sir Robert on the DB Cooper case:

48 hours

98 hours and counting....

Funny thing to say coming from the same guy who voted to NOT allow me to post (or even view) an alternate site on Cooper where he is a heavy participant. (*laughs*)

Now you come here whining because I haven't posted anything lately about Cooper. If you're bored, or want to know about Kenny Christiansen, just look back at some of my previous posts here on the subject. They number in the thousands. That should keep you busy for a while. :)
As far as your other question, anything Kenny-related is on a need-to-know basis, or only discussed with legit media, which you are not. And my trust factor with you is below zero on the Kelvin Scale. I've already suggested you could have a member of the media contact me with your questions and I will be more than happy to discuss anything and everything with them. You? Not a chance. Your history is well-known to both me and the staff of AB. Maybe you should give up your juvenile 'countdown' stuff and just bring up something new. And don't give me that 'I owe this or that because of the book'. Last time I checked you had written a book on the case as well. I know because I have a copy on file.

I'd give you as Cossey's killer and Duane as Cooper about equal odds. ;)

Bruce won't get it ,but that statement was LOADED. It did NOT take a genius nor the FBI to go back in the postings & note a sudden change in agressive postings by Bruce in regards to the incident.

He made HIMSELF a suspect! If it did happen I do NOT think it was intentional - Cossy did NOT like anyone in his face & the size of the opponent meant nothing to him.

I spoke with him many times on the phone - & I had been warned about his abrupts ways and responses. When he was ready to end the conversation - it was over.

Everything ever said about Cossey is true - He was a SPARK PLUG!

If Bruce showed up uninvited he was asked to leave after the first 2 questions. We all know Bruce will NOT leave anything at that - he stays in the face of the person....

It is also a known FACT that Cook is not as informed by the FBI as he lets on. Any agent providing him with priviledged information and information about witnesses is prohibited....The conversations he claimed NEVER took place.

Even off duty - those claimed conversations never took place regarding Jo Weber or any other witness who comes forward with information.

When Galen denied any knowledge of Duane's brother being a social friend of Tosaw that was all telling. I knew the relationship did exist. It was not intimate, but thru the Boating Club and Bible Classes. Duane's brother did contact Tosaw on my behalf about the files and history the family had on Weber. Tosaw did contact John back and this was what John was going to talk to me about in 2004 when I was in Ca w/my husband for cancer treatement at Loma Linda.

John had moved to Modesto - but he still knew how to contact Tosaw and that contact did happen. His wife also knew Tosaw's sister.

Do you think we could stop hinting around that somehow Bruce Smith is a suspect in Cossey's murder? It's ridiculous. It's BEYOND ridiculous.

I have issues with the guy, sure. And I have dealt with them. Those mostly have to do with trust and manners, nothing else. And I have met Bruce once, at one of the Ariel celebrations. I can assure you he had nothing to do with Cossey's death. Geez, Louise. :S

Stop. Stop NOW.