10 10
quade

DB Cooper

Actually, Jo, McNeil is one of the safest prisons I can imagine. It was a special facility for rapists and other sex offenders, and when I went to visitors day it seemed like a very mellow place. .

DO YOUR DAMN RESEARCH ABOUT THE 40's IN MCNEIL......the first reforms started just about the time Duane was sent to McNeil....There is an old archived book about McNeil - but it is very difficult to obtain just to read.

READ it and WEEP for the first time offenders who were sentenced to that prison - it was a FEDERAL prison in 1945. It was the WORSE of the WORSE....

AGAIN you never apply real time to places or people - you write only for sensationalism....

This is much milder than the post I was making that got ZAPPED before I could post it.

The book and excerpts from it are in this thread. The book is no longer available anywhere other than the place in the North things like this are archived...such as with the CC camps and what those boys actually experienced in certain camps...the things were so bad - even to this day the names are not available and it is necessary to go the facility and most can still not be accessed.

HORRIBLE experiements the government did on the boys who refuse to go to war...some were luck and did forestry work - other were subjected to some HORRIBLE experiments regarding chemical warfare and today are considered inhumane.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Never could hit the ball with a baseball bat....because my hand to eye co-ordination is very poor. Always strunk out.

NOW, I am going to list some names and want to know if any of you can trace them....Bare in mind I did find one of them yrs ago and her name I will not list.

All of them are older than myself so that puts them in their late 80 to mid 90's or no longer alive.

Recognize the names?

Think AWARE and CA and WA.

Suzie Hadden
Joan Garrity
Barbie Haskell
Mildred Ford
Candace Baker
Mildred Nicolisen
Kawaguchi - several of them

One I found is not mentioned, but we have had several conversations over the yrs.

Could Suzie be related to the Hadden who supplied the chutes?
Probably not! But maybe!

Joan Garrity - well, I have discussed her before and she is deceased. She was the woman who was the target of my trip to WA in 2010. She was an artist and had an antique shope in Or and someone Duane knew!

Mildred Ford - who was her husband?
Anyone know a suspect by the name of Ford who was questioned in regards to Cooper?

Mildred Nicolisen - perhaps I added that name to confuse you and maybe not.

Baker - probably no relation to Jerry.

Kawaguchi - so many of them, but what was the nationality? Wonder if it is connected to Wong - nah probably different nationality connection than Wong...but did the wives take their husbands names?

Barbie Haskell - that name seems more than familiar to me. Does it ring any bells with any of you regarding the 1940's and 1950's?

Nava Streeter - was this not the wife of another suspect who was ruled out?
I believe for some reason that name connects with Coffelt - nah just shear co-incidence.

Kawaguchi
What was the name of a man who was in the search for Cooper who went to Hawaii to live. We discussed him in the thread.

How is that name connected to a woman not named who contacted me thru Margie.

Sure a lot of co-incidences in the life of Duane Weber. A lot of unexplained yrs and associations.

All of these names are in ONE book and all of them had more than one thing in common. What was it?

Base yourself for CA and WA and find the connections.

I noted the thread is very silent so there must be some sporting event going on tonight....?

:):D:ph34r::o
All of the good emotioncons and none of the bad!

A little hint! ALL OF THESE NAME HAD A COMMON CONNECTION BEFORE 1971!

Made a couple of jumps today from 14,000 ft. Beautiful views of the entire SF Bay system and the Sacramento River Delta. Good times. Happy landings.

Fooled around with live air to ground video using 5.8 GHz gear designed for amateur RC drones. Got some good scenery but reception popped in and out. Gotta iron out some antenna bugs.

The young hot shot swoopers were doing their thing. Cheating death by inches. Scary to watch some of the more extreme ones.

One of them got hauled off in a medivac copter a few weeks ago. He lived but busted some bones. Low hook turn.

Sigh.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Made a couple of jumps today from 14,000 ft. Beautiful views of the entire SF Bay system and the Sacramento River Delta. Good times. Happy landings.

Fooled around with live air to ground video using 5.8 GHz gear designed for amateur RC drones. Got some good scenery but reception popped in and out. Gotta iron out some antenna bugs.

The young hot shot swoopers were doing their thing. Cheating death by inches. Scary to watch some of the more extreme ones.

One of them got hauled off in a medivac copter a few weeks ago. He lived but busted some bones. Low hook turn.

Sigh.

Good he lived. But I don't consider skydiving the most dangerous sport by any means. There are many others that in my humble opinion are much more dangerous. Rock climbing, for example. In that sport if you make a single mistake from anything above sixty or seventy feet, or have an equipment failure, it's usually over for you. Skydiving, on the other hand, presents possibilities for recovery from a mistake. Your reserve, the instructor, other skydivers, good training, whatever.

This is why I never went in for rock climbing. I won't participate in a sport where one major error or a single bad equipment failure means Goodbye Charlie. No way. I swear I don't know how some of them do it. :)

I agree with Blevins who briefly posted (now it seems to have been deleted?) that skydiving isn't the most dangerous extreme sport. Skydiving with a reserve gives you a second chance. Rock climbing does not offer the same second chance if your primary gear fails.

Snowmman is a climber. His ice climbing photos are scary to look at. He even did night ice climbing. Not my cup of tea. Cold, dark, slippery and no plan B.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Not deleted...still there. These days I wouldn't call skydiving an 'extreme' sport, but a moderately safe sport that comes with some built-in risks. However, those risks can be minimized with solid training, experience, and good gear. There are extensions of the sport that I consider inherently more dangerous, though. Like base jumping or wingsuit. Those are higher up on the risk scale. Some of the videos I've seen of wingsuiters are just unreal. Zipping in and out and between trees and rocks at over a hundred miles an hour. Unreal and unbelivable, but REAL in any case.

(Not a bad assessment for a whuffo, is it? :)
On a side note, whether anyone likes it or not, I am no longer posting up a single thing regarding our current investigation into Kenny Christiansen, not publicly. And I don't mind being frank about the reason. Until the alternate website stops forcing me to use a computer away from my office just to view posts there, I ain't sayin' a damn thing about any of it. Already got burned there by seeing a pack of lies posted by Galen Cook regarding the relationship between Skipp Porteous and myself. After the Auburn cops saw his screen-shotted posts, they would stop in at the theater event and ask if he was there. Was everything all right? Yeah...I really enjoyed that, let me tell you. (Actually, not)

Let's check the balance sheet on this. I can still view posts when I wish, although it's a bother for me to do it and I do it less and less all the time. On the other side, I can withhold everything from you and let you stew in your own juices wondering what we're doing. I think the advantage here stays with me. So you go ahead and keep blocking my IP and denying proxies, schools, networks, whatever...and I will continue to say nothing while I view anything I wish over THERE when I decide to do so. LOL...maybe you should ban the entire IP range assigned to Washington State or the Northwest to keep me from viewing. I can make you jump through those hoops whenever I wish, like puppets.

FYI: Some people I actually trust because they have shown they CAN be trusted. Sometimes I update them and simply keep you guys out of the loop.

'They deserve each other over there...'
(from a private message I received from a person I trust regarding the alternate site on Cooper)

Works for me. I can see posts there with a bit of effort, yet I can still keep you all in the dark. Maybe this is the best arrangement after all. :)

'Trust is a hard thing to come by these days...'
Kurt Russell, The Thing

I agree with Blevins who briefly posted (now it seems to have been deleted?) that skydiving isn't the most dangerous extreme sport. Skydiving with a reserve gives you a second chance. Rock climbing does not offer the same second chance if your primary gear fails.

Snowmman is a climber. His ice climbing photos are scary to look at. He even did night ice climbing. Not my cup of tea. Cold, dark, slippery and no plan B.

Why do people put their lives a risk for a thrill? I never understood that.

Heights terrify me be it a steep small mountain and I am in a car look down into ravines.....looking down the passenger side.

Driving in Ky after Duane died - I went to Casey County (Bradfordville - before they close the old road)...did not seem as bad sitting in the drivers seat....

In WA in 2010, I was creeping up and down that little mountain and had to pull over several times so others could pass me - I was holding them up. Of course I was looking for that place Duane had pointed out to me on our way to Washougal in 1979 - so I was in NO hurry. Going to Washougal on the return trip in that area was NO big deal...I couldn't see the ravine from the drivers side.

I thought I might see a response to my post about all of the ladies and certain parties in Duane's life.

Sure would like to know what name he was using at that time.

I know when we ran into Mildred he made a point not to let me know there was a point of recognition.

I guess he needed to go back to see her without me - so he could get the NAME thing taken care of.
Evidently the name he knew her under was NOT Duane Weber. Now I know so much, but NO one wants to know nor do they care.

Since I did not know their connection was WA...I asked no questions...BUT, when thought I knew who she was she had deceased. I tried to find information about 4 yrs ago, but gave up....Now I know. If the FBI had known in 1996 - then this would all be over with! They didn't take the time to ask me the right question and the FBI agent from Florida knew Jack Ass about Cooper. He did tell me had to research the subject before coming to see me...so he was not privey to the questions nor did he ask the questions someone from WA would have asked.

I did discuss this some time back when I was doing my search, but did NOT know the woman whose past I tried to chase was RIGHT there in front of me...All those yrs she kept the secret and maybe why she moved out of the area.

It was just a happen chance I run back into this a few wks ago...What a CHASE this has been!
I was still naive even after Duane died....he certainly knew how to pick em....I was actually his cover in more ways than one. 18 yrs I was a shield - gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

What would he have done if I had found out the truth....just leave or worst....After all I have found out about Weber - I really do NOT know who I was married to. He was two entirely different men but he was one.

How can someone pull this off all of those yrs. 1971 to 1995. He was married to me 18 yrs of that time!

I have to give him credit he must have been terrified I would find out and he would go back to prison....I have to believe for my own sanity that he loved me enough to change. He did try to tell me those last 5 yrs - but I am the one who stopped him.

I knew he had a past, but the little I did know - I just blocked out...and I did NOT ask question even when he was trying to tell me during his last yr - I am the one who BLOCKED him with statements like...."I know you have a past it is not part of our lives" and I was also very naive about the criminal world - never thought it would ever touch me or my family.

When he told me about Jefferson I started to block things he told me completely out of my mined.

Now I wonder if he stayed with me out of Love or if it was fear of prison and no way to run because he was sick....he was hooked to a machine 2 or 3 times a week. If he was found out he couldn't run, so he would sit in a prison cell till he died...putting me and my family under a microscop and cause us undue grief...he thought th world of my father and for the first time he had a family!

I can only imagine what must have gone thru his mind in those last yrs.

I think all of this iw why kept coming back to me - in dreams.

One he was a vagran on the beach and I told the man how much he looked like my husband and was taking him in a beach resturant to feed him. I left my purse while I went to the ladies room and when I came out he was not there and my purse was gone....It was left hanging on a gate going out of the entrance and my car was gone.
So he had my keys and my wallet.
A note attached said TRUST NO ONE!

Then I woke up!

This last 18 yrs has been a waste of my life ,but I just have to look at it this way - It is what it is! What was meant to be has been....but, now I know the answers.

The last problem is how do I get the FBI to look at this?

Danielle1010

Everything I'm leaving dropzone because robert left and since he left I'm leaving too I didn't mean to make you guys (mad?) I'm officially done goodbye

I haven't actually left or anything. Been very busy lately is all. We're releasing the long-delayed Revenge Story at the end of the month and another book we did for Kindle already is being prepped for release in paperback. Plus the weekend Kenny C stuff...too much on the plate sometimes. ;)

Jo wrote

This last 18 yrs has been a waste of my life ,but I just have to look at it this way - It is what it is! What was meant to be has been....but, now I know the answers.

Jo,

The FBI won't be interested in looking at a disjointed account of places Duane has been and people he knew. To get the FBI's attention you will need to produce solid UNEQUIVOCAL evidence that connects Duane with Norjack.

There are other ways you could look at the last 18 years other than "a waste". This case has been a passion for you. Many older people have nothing in their lives that they are passionate about and truly waste their time mindlessly watching TV etc. You have been busy, involved and your passion connects you with many people. Many of your cohorts would envy you.

Jo wrote

Jo,

The FBI won't be interested in looking at a disjointed account of places Duane has been and people he knew. To get the FBI's attention you will need to produce solid UNEQUIVOCAL evidence that connects Duane with Norjack.

There are other ways you could look at the last 18 years other than "a waste". This case has been a passion for you. Many older people have nothing in their lives that they are passionate about and truly waste their time mindlessly watching TV etc. You have been busy, involved and your passion connects you with many people. Many of your cohorts would envy you.

;)I know where the death certificates are and the OBIT was closed...but, all I have to do is prove that woman was the wife of another suspect and go public with it...

All I have done for the last 18 yrs won't mean crap in the grave, but I have finally got something the FBI needs to check out - expect they will wait for my OBIT, but before that happens I will make a trip to WA. Have to sell some things and I am working on that so I have the funds to GO as soon as I have a commitment...and a place to stay in Seattle or near by that is NOT too expensive...have no idea how long I will need to be there.

My birthday is next wk and maybe the truths were made available to me - a gift from the dead so to speak!

Also NOTE the garbage being spewed from the wounded. Those who are no longer here in this thread are reportedly spewing bitters.

Unbelievable what extent some people will go to - but, it makes me think - WHY? Why pepper a thread with gibberish and then gripe about being disciplined?

I am just shaking my head at the ignorance of those who supposedly are top of the line in intellect. Makes me think the individuals were a set-up to keep everyone focused on false and improvised information. Perhaps even to defuse Jo and do whatever to it took to make me go away.

I have to THANK the DZ for seeing this thru....now it is just a matter of getting to the public and past the FBI.

I not one time requested others to use their real names. I used mine because it was essential and the one who caused the most problem in this thread was a man posting only with his created avatar name.

If one wants to remain unknown to others perhaps they should have been more discrete regarding making inflamatory remarks with demeaning post by others....to include unintelligible gibberish just to use up time & space.

Why blame everything on someone else...If one does NOT want their name known in the Cooper world perhaps they should have stayed home....or found other things to do beside interact in a thread about solving a real crime.

To be respected is to have earned it. There is nothing to be gained by playing games & making slurs about others with an interest is the same subject.

Everything I learned today about certain individuals - makes one wonder what their motive was in the first place...did the individuals actually come to the DZ to investigate or sabotag any efforts to uncover the truths?

Supposedly (per others) I was viciously attacking other (posters in and off the thread) and that included Mr. Himmeslbach a man I think highly of....just shaking my head at the thought!

Even went so far as to state that Quade was concerned about my off the forum activities...

Seriously doubt Quade was concerned on that point. WHAT was my objectivity in coming to the DZ? To learn more about the man I spent 18 yrs with & find the links to the past.

For 18 yrs I dug into the past of Duane L. Weber. Without the DZ - I would never ever have found or been able to reconcile all of the information and memories triggered by the discussions we have had.

When in these yrs has Quade had reason to be concerned about my activities OFF the thread as claimed by a prior poster?

Individual here I communicated with on the phone? Besides the FBI agent... we all know who the other ones where!

JT and I had communicated almost from the beginning - 1997. Bruce found the DZ through me... Also Galen found the DZ thru me.

What matters right now is what I have found & how to get it to the public and hope all the records have NOT been destroyed By getting it to the public - I mean getting it in to the hands of REAL investigator who can actually try to put this together.

Problem is - I do NOT know how many are alive and/or how much they knew or if they are even viable living persons at this time.

They would all be my age 74 or Duane's age if living 90.

I am just glad it is over - other than having the FBI confronted - we all know were that will go. So going public is the only option it seems....but do I even have the energy, time or strenght to do that....? Might be too much too late.

Why would I want to block the entire state? the proxy blocker has been off for months, so what ever you are doing is is worthless. your IP's are blocked, not the State of Washington.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and leave things they way they are. you are blocked, you will never be allowed on the site you seem to not care about, but continue to bash. how many times did you remove the
short cut etc. everything cools down, and you start it right back up.

I've made one post over there in the last couple days because I'm truly busy. I don't have time for your little games, but thought I would correct the things you state incorrectly.

Now, since you need to know everything. I had a service called Cloudflare pointing the site. this blocks proxies, but I took it down due to spam attacks that they said would no longer exist. this was almost a month ago.

now, more information for ya. the proxy blocker went haywire a week or so ago. it blocked everyone including me. it took several days to find a way through the C-panel and delete the program. that might have been what you were seeing a week or so ago. jumping to conclusions seems to be your bag.

1) There is no "proxy blocker"
2) Your IP's are banned, and not the State of Washington.
3) This was the fault of your actions, and nobody else.
4) God knows, we all know you can view it anytime you wish.

Now, if it's ok with you, I need call my lawyer and talk about my real life case of what can happen when people falsely accuse you of something you had no part of. they are doing the same things I see on here. they have a nice little story, but once you look inside it falls apart. it's costing me thousands to prove something I had nothing to do with. so, excuse me if I question things in the future.

Shutter.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Never said I wanted to POST at the site. Haven't tried to use a proxy to view the site in a while, so I had no idea on your troubles with the proxy blocker. This does happen when you use those services.

You are the one playing games, not me. There's a difference between being banned from a site and not being allowed to post, and quite another to discuss yours truly while at the same time blocking my IP from even viewing the very posts made about him.

I can understand why you did this, and that's so phonies and liars who hang out there can continue to tell outright lies. You don't like the idea that I might see those lies and call you and your site out on them publicly. It's nothing but sniping from behind a rock. So to protect your ass, you blocked my IP from views. Sure, I can get around that but in reality, I haven't looked you up for a while because after the Cook Fiasco, I didn't WANT to see what was being said there. But on the other hand, I'm not going to provide you access HERE to Kenny-related issues so your L's and P's can say whatever they wish over THERE without having to worry about consequences. Some of your members ended up there because they were banned from Dropzone for one reason or another. Mostly personal attacks. Now some of them are continuing the same actions there, which is why a certain person here said you all deserve each other. I have to agree.

Some people might view your actions as allowing lies to perpetuate on your site without the person being lied about having the opportunity to confront accusers. I will drop by from time to time and see what's being posted. You currently tout that site as not only being honest and fair, but the 'biggest forum on Cooper'. Both statements are untrue. And you never will be unless you clean up the first item on that short list.

I'm sorry about your problems with the alleged hit and run, but that has nothing to do with this subject.

As far as your comment about a 'nice little story that falls apart,' you might be surprised at the results of an investigation into a family member...when the rest of the family gets involved...and saw a lot of truth stated about that particular family member. You can't keep secrets in families. Sooner or later, the truth comes out. And they were provided with something you haven't seen: The updated 53 page report on one Bernie Geestman and Kenny Peter Christiansen. I'm going for a third interview with these folks pretty soon. Should be interesting. ;)

First of all you don't know nothing about the proxy I used. the problem was it was an older Mod. they don't go bad unless they are out of date, or have bugs in them.

I see it's still not a problem for you calling people names. these are mostly people who post on here Robert. I thought name calling was a no no here? I thought drifting off topic was also a no no here, but you seem to do it all the time. "phonies and liars" are strong words. it shouldn't be tolerated here.

Play the game you did with me on here and see what happens Robert. it's not a game. you constantly bring this stuff up. nothing had been said for some time now until you once again decide to bring it to the DB Cooper forum here?

You constantly need reminded that you were originally blocked from posting, and viewing the site. the admins have several options. it seems Quade has also started to block along with the vacation. then that upset you enough to jump on a proxy server to get around a ban so you can bring your problems from something said about you and dump it here. once again jumping off topic. I don't have to go by DZ's rules.

You read on Bruce's blog that you were not going to be welcome before the site even started. stop your whining and stay on topic. you are blocked from that forum. it's none of your business what goes on there. "Coop" was put on the spot, and to date neither one of you have shown any proof.

The bottom line is that I never wanted you on my forum. end of story. get over it, move on.

Cook is not the center of my forum, so don't try an speak of him running it like he owns it. if he says something, I question it. it's simple.

I'm sure you will respond wanting to carry on a couple more pages, but I'm done trying to reason with you. try and stay on topic with DB Cooper, and not the politics around it, or get your own forum and run wild....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

You have nothing to do with that. trust me.

I'm getting a lot of people stating they can't see any of your posts? then they click on your information, and it states you are invisible?

377...not confirmed.
Vicki...confirmed
Mark Bennett...confirmed
Robert99...confirmed.

Amazon

I am invisible.. which just says I cant be seen in who is online. Had to do that because of a freak who was stalking me... and following me from forum to forum.

Now that's a true stalker there for sure. can you see any of Roberts posts? I was able to see him before I logged off. once I did that, he was gone.

mrshutter45

You have nothing to do with that. trust me.

I'm getting a lot of people stating they can't see any of your posts? then they click on your information, and it states you are invisible?

377...not confirmed.
Vicki...confirmed
Mark Bennett...confirmed
Robert99...confirmed.

Well, now that is weird. 'Invisible' only means people can't see your online status, it has nothing to do with your posts. I always enable that option. Been like that since I came here. If some can see the postings, and others can't, this is a server problem. Probably temporary.

You also said this:

'You have nothing to do with that. (Making sure your site stays honest with postings regarding yours truly) trust me.'

Oh...I think I have. Would you have finally called out Galen Cook for his BS if I hadn't posted those earlier screenshots to Dropzone? I think not. You said also you were going to delete his posts unless he showed proof of his ongoing contacts with Skipp Porteous. You just said back there he didn't produce any. So did you delete his posts like you said you would?

I don't have to look. I know you didn't. So please don't speak to me of honesty or trust...:S

WOW.

Where is Bobby? Has he been disappeared?

Mrs. Cooper just called me asking if I knew anything about Bobby's adios, and she says that she has gone back millennia to see if any of his posts remain, but they all seem to be gone.

Of course, I'm enjoying the quietude here as much as anyone else, but I'm just askin'.

Amazon

I am invisible.. which just says I cant be seen in who is online. Had to do that because of a freak who was stalking me... and following me from forum to forum.

Congratulations on achieving invisibility, Miss Amazona. How are you at teleportation? Any tips?