47 47
quade

DB Cooper

The FBI knows the "evidence" on the tie was compromised and that is confirmed by the 'butts' being lost. They know that one of their own had access to that evidence and supposedly showed that tie to McCoy's family - that means it left the evidence room ... and the state of WA. Is this when the "butts" came up missing?

WHY they did not release any pictures of the tie at that time?
36 yrs later the tie suddenly becomes evidence that can excuse individuals - minus the "butts". What would a court of law do with that?

I believe the agent before Carr was disciplined for telling me about the 'BUTTS BEING LOST" several yrs ago. The agent and his superior refuted the statement and now it comes out yrs, later that they REALLY are LOST. Note: This loss had never been announced to the public until Ckret post that on this forum.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Sluggo Monster made these statements in 2008:

There is a (mostly
unspoken) undercurrent in this thread that the original investigators (FBI and others) “botched the investigation”. Well, of course they did, they never found Cooper (dead or alive) or the bulk of the money. Hindsight, defines the character of the investigation. If they had used the exactly the same process that they used, but instead solved the crime, no one would say it was a “botched investigation”.

Now what we need is for all of us (agent Carr included) to hone our sense of intellectual honesty. If we are intellectually honest, we will make progress. If we hang onto our preconceived notions, we will only add more intellectual debris to the existing pile of confusing bits of data (mythology).

The fact that you started out to prove something that you truly believed (that saved radar data could pinpoint Cooper’s exit), and after consulting someone who has the expertise and historical experience to state conclusively no such data exist, then reported that result back to us, speaks loudly to your intellectual honesty.

Pick your next pet theory and keep digging, your value to this armchair investigation (no offense to those who have actually put boots-on-the-ground) is to investigate and report, not to be correct in all assumptions.

BTW: The post with the radar image of Cooper is just a bunch of “bulls—t”. Everybody knows the plane was travelling south, not east.

Sluggo_Monster

NINE (9 yrs ago) This is What Sluggo had to say and at least the thread had some intellectual discussions - now it is just Blevins making claims he himself cannot support....and without adequate knowledge to make most of the statements he declares.. There was NO one left in this thread that actually has the skills to help solve this case...or so I thought.

The changing of the quard did provide a chance for Newbies to explore the subject and for some to actually make some progress.
My fear is that they got caught up in all of the Gobbly Gook and that the truths will be forever buried in these 1000's of posts.

Mrsshutter - managed to explore the flight with an assimilation but what puzzles me is where did he get the fight documents and which documents did he use?

Perhaps I misunderstood Sluggo's comments about the data being lost. Who provided the data to Mrsshutter for the assimilation?

Just who is Robert99 and why does he contradict Sluggo in his statements?

The Newbie's brought a lot of myths to the thread and some brought the ability to search and research things - no one even gave a thought to do back in 2006 when the first thread was started.

There have been many changes since 2006....then this thread started in 2008 and continues today - but with the quality of the thread being reduce to promotions and useless trivia - NO one wants to be here! Not the indivdidual who actually are seeking answers and have observations to contribute.

The ones who preservered the hecklers and naysayers and the false information provided by those who didn't know better or those who only wanted to change the facts to meet their own criterior or motives. They are the survivors!

Look what Shutter did! I liked him and then I didn't like him - he had this attitude of the young folks that come to the thread to see what they can get started. I didn't know his age and figured he would have moved on a long time ago....but, something held him here. The more he seemed to absorb the more absorbed he became...but like some of the others over the past - he managed to get a grasp on some of the things.

I still do NOT know what to think about the assimilation - but, whatever it is or was and what information and who provided the information that is yet to be known.
Sluggo was indicating the information was lost. So who provided the information to Shutter? How many different sources are there as to the actual flight pattern and the notes?

Regardless - that is something I leave up to you that know what you are talking about.

How or WHY Shutter found those 1966 prison files that others have NOT been able to find is still a mystery.

Look at all of those who tried and failed. Safecrack, Doug Pasternak,
Geoffrey Gray, Galen Cook, Sluggo and many others who I have forgotten and yet Shutter finds them. Frankly I think he was HOPING to shut Jo Weber up and lo and behold - he is speechless along with a few others who only read the thread, but do not post.

I wonder what Sluggo has to say about those 1966 pictures. The fact that Carr and the agents before him and after him did NOT produce these files makes it seem deliberate or did they actually NOT know how to do so.

Maybe the FBI needs to hire people like Shutter - but their entry age is pretty rigid - wonder how old Shutter is? Right now after certain individuals learned of this file photo - the question being asked is WHY did the FBI not make the file available to me and why did they NOT use that photo since it was the closest to the crime? The photo they used for the media was a photo the brother had and it was distorted and no one knows where it came from.

The photos the FBI should have used and made public should have been Weber's last known incarceration.... along with pictures prior wives might have been able to provide. VERY puzzling WHY they used a picture with NO known source.

Wonder what PHOTOS the FBI used to show the witnesses? They claimed that Tina had seen pictures of Weber - WHAT pictures?

Same with Florence. FRANKLY I do not think the FBI even showed pictures to any of the witnesses!

Good Job Shutter and yet I know the only reason you even did it was hoping to SHUT Jo up.

I was reading an old note from Doug today - one in which he talked to Galen Cook about me.
Galen wanted to know what Doug's conversation with the artist was and Doug gave him a brief synopsis and told him that my story actually had NO flaws in it.

Yet, Galen would pursue his subject with a vengance and like others using parts of things I had stated about Weber and adapting it to his own suspect.

I will NOT discuss KC! That is one suspect that was a NO GO from the beginning and for anyone to try developing a story with the "evidence" he had was NOT a good idea. Precisely why I kept the things I needed and wanted and made my search a very public thing.

I had everything and I had nothing. The FBI ignored me and I refused to let anyone write a book or do a movie...I did protect myself legally, but when I am dead - it is anyone's best bet.

The emails and the phone calls - "HOW did Shutter find that? ". Obviously it was NOT available in the past or these individuals did NOT know how or where to look!
Question of the day!
Why did Larry Carr not make that file public? I kept asking for it and did so many times right here in this thread!

THANK YOU MRSSHUTTER!

Well, YOU BEST check your source!
Other SOURCES tell a different story!
Fred Gutt is an ASS! Fred Gutt is responsible for Weber being DISMISS before the DNA. Fred Gutt is part of the SYSTEM that failed.

Sorry, but his name is a BAD word to use around me! THE FBI does NOT know if the TIE actually was COOPERS!
The FBI does NOT know if they have any of COOPER'S DNA. THE FBI does NOT know if they have WEBER's DNA.
The only reliable sources I have of Weber's DNA I did NOT give them and a good damn thing - because they kept the DNA from 2003 to 2007 before they even checked it. OVER 5 yrs.

That watch would have disappeared just like the butts did!

The can have both items swabbed at the BANK, BUT they they CANNOT take the WATCHES out of MY SITE. The ONLY condition they can come anywhere near those items.

The things I provided I TOLD them had been cleaned and that I didn't know if there would be any DNA on them. They never told me which items they got the same DNA off of - but if they named 2 of the items then I would have KNOWN they didn't have Weber's DNA. Out of all of those items the same DNA besides mine should have been only on certain items. Everything they took had been cleaned and handled by multiple individuals....2 items I do not think Weber ever touched...they were Christmas gifts.

If KC was Cooper, it will come out sooner or later.

KC was NOT Cooper - last reply I will ever make to any post you make! You only post for the "hits" and the money!

The FBI's problem is How they are Going to Handle this!

Sluggo_Monster

they are also calling it a conical shaped canopy which it si NOT. navy conicals were not produced that early. take everything you hear about this from the media and even the FBI with a grain of salt.there is SO MUCH misinformation surrounding this thing it makes me ill.

Ditto dumstuntzz.

This has been "our" problem all along. We never know what is fact and what is myth or mis-interpretation by the media.

Maybe, being "on top of it" this time, we can ultimately get the truth out of the noise.

Sluggo_Monster

Ckret

Mark i forgot to add that, your right, the Pioneer had D rings.

In regards to putting the money in the belly reserve, we don't know. Because he cut the canopy out of the container instead of just cutting line i believe he did want to put the money in the container. There was too much (another indicator he did not think this out, if he did he would have asked for 100's) so it would not fit. thats my guess.

Ckret - Agent LARRY Carr stated the above and yet you guys have continued to debate it. So I guess Carr either new this for fact or did he make it up? See what I mean - fact or fiction?

Blevins in the face of ALL of the facts stated this about Weber:

Your opinion on whether or not KC was the hijacker is slanted, because you believe beyond any doubt that Weber was the hijacker.

WELL, now that opinion stated by Blevins is PURE HYPE! In the light of the last few days and the things happening I have NOT discuss, I would say Blevins will need to bury his head in the ground like an Ostrich.

Even going back to the postings of an FBI agent on this thread - one can see the infromation was so convoluted and twisted by the agent and by others that the truth was buried beneath the rubbish.

Too many individuals - FBI and others buried their head in the sand. Be this preservation, an attempt for glory or by orders - that question is yet to be answered!

Always thought a Ostrich was a dumb animal!

skyjack71

Mrsshutter - managed to explore the flight with an assimilation but what puzzles me is where did he get the fight documents and which documents did he use?

Perhaps I misunderstood Sluggo's comments about the data being lost. Who provided the data to Mrsshutter for the assimilation?

Just who is Robert99 and why does he contradict Sluggo in his statements?

Jo, Perhaps Shutter has been so successful in his research because he knows what he is doing. And I doubt if the phases of the moon or global warming had anything to do with it.

For his "assimilation", I'll bet Shutter read the transcripts that were provided by Larry Carr and are posted on Sluggo's web page. Unfortunately, Jo and Blevins could never find the time to read the available information.

Who is Robert99? Very good question. Maybe he is a work in progress, or a sweet old s.o.b. who has little patience with people like Jo and Blevins who don't do their homework but feel fully qualified to pontificate on subjects they know nothing about, or maybe even he doesn't know who he is. Again, an excellent question.

Robert99

skyjack71

they are also calling it a conical shaped canopy which it si NOT. navy conicals were not produced that early. take everything you hear about this from the media and even the FBI with a grain of salt.there is SO MUCH misinformation surrounding this thing it makes me ill.

Ditto dumstuntzz.

This has been "our" problem all along. We never know what is fact and what is myth or mis-interpretation by the media.

Maybe, being "on top of it" this time, we can ultimately get the truth out of the noise.

Sluggo_Monster

That's a somewhat common media 'mistake' referring to a round canopy as conical in shape.

Just a case of 'them' not understanding the word has a different more accurate meaning within the industry than it may to the general public.

Obviously a concern when actual accurate facts are needed and not just general storyline descriptions.

It happens SO often that in some of the other threads on this site news articles are picked apart and ridiculed for the wording...which to 'us' tells an entirely different story than is intended or is factual.

I usually do a dozen or so interviews annually for radio, local to an event television & newspapers ~ I often find myself 'correcting' misused terms and inaccurate understanding of what I'm being interviewed about.

Just part of the game I guess.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

Ditto dumstuntzz.

Sluggo_Monster

That's a somewhat common media 'mistake' referring to a round canopy as conical in shape.

Just a case of 'them' not understanding the word has a different more accurate meaning within the industry than it may to the general public.

Obviously a concern when actual accurate facts are needed and not just general storyline descriptions.

It happens SO often that in some of the other threads on this site news articles are picked apart and ridiculed for the wording...which to 'us' tells an entirely different story than is intended or is factual.

I usually do a dozen or so interviews annually for radio, local to an event television & newspapers ~ I often find myself 'correcting' misused terms and inaccurate understanding of what I'm being interviewed about.

Is there an Quartz or Titanium Emulator that will run old silk
conical rounds on a Nylon Maximum Ephemeris, in the Maldum
Fornax? :D

Got those chutes forces yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQR45NAkq0w

http://www.combatreform.org/escape.htm

clownass +g-force college boy data can be found at:

http://www.skydivewanaka.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/high-altitude-jumps-1.pdf

~Don't know why YOU presume to assume you could assign any kind of a task to ME...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAT9j8Aft4

You would need to get a lot higher up on the roster than one of your status could ever hope to attain...and that's coming from a guy who lets the dogs out when they ask me. :ph34r:

It would be similar to me constantly asking if adjusting the meds is having any effect with the self esteem issues.

...just not something I'd do - "I don't you like that!" ;)

airtwardo

~Don't know why YOU presume to assume you could assign any kind of a task to ME...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAT9j8Aft4

You would need to get a lot higher up on the roster than one of your status could ever hope to attain...and that's coming from a guy who lets the dogs out when they ask me. :ph34r:

It would be similar to me constantly asking if adjusting the meds is having any effect with the self esteem issues.

...just not something I'd do - "I don't you like that!" ;)

special treat just for you, darling:

http://gizmodo.com/the-most-awesome-f-35-video-ive-ever-seen-508892506

:o

and I see there are some special messages just for you over at
Blevin's CNN site:

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/01/secret-life-of-a-d-b-cooper-hijacking-witness-includes-disappearing-to-a-nunnery/

We still need that critical g-force Data! We're counting on you!
B|

RobertMBlevins

You think people are as stupid as you are.
:S

That is a load of BS, and you know it. I have stated on numerous occasions I thought you were an educated guy. I have never called anyone here stupid, not even when they tossed insults my way. I don't like using that word on people. To me, it's almost a curse word.

I understand that some folks might not agree with that post I made today relating bashing, and constantly using ME as the subject of the thread, to increased sales at AB. But it is 100% the truth. Another truth is that you and Meyer spend most of your time talking about RMB, rather than DB Cooper. Don't you realize all you really accomplish is to drive internet traffic my way? You've accused me of being here to 'promote a book'. Hell, I don't need to do that with you and Meyer around.

First of all, the statement above made by Georger is absolutely true. You prove with every post you make, this one being no exception.

Another thing, you should be permanently banned from the forum for publicly stating that this forum is making you money. That goes against everything that this forum is about. If AB sales are going up, you shouldn't be saying it's because of you being here. This is such a violation of protocol, and you should be banned permanently.

I've said all along that the primary reason you are here is to peddle your wares. That's it. You lack the intelligence to do much of anything else. You prove that every day.

I hope Quade looks at what you have done here. It's a new low, Blevins.

MeyerLouie

MeyerLouie

That is a load of BS, and you know it. I have stated on numerous occasions I thought you were an educated guy. I have never called anyone here stupid, not even when they tossed insults my way. I don't like using that word on people. To me, it's almost a curse word.

I understand that some folks might not agree with that post I made today relating bashing, and constantly using ME as the subject of the thread, to increased sales at AB. But it is 100% the truth. Another truth is that you and Meyer spend most of your time talking about RMB, rather than DB Cooper. Don't you realize all you really accomplish is to drive internet traffic my way? You've accused me of being here to 'promote a book'. Hell, I don't need to do that with you and Meyer around.

First of all, the statement above made by Georger is absolutely true. You prove with every post you make, this one being no exception.

Another thing, you should be permanently banned from the forum for publicly stating that this forum is making you money. That goes against everything that this forum is about. If AB sales are going up, you shouldn't be saying it's because of you being here. This is such a violation of protocol, and you should be banned permanently.

I've said all along that the primary reason you are here is to peddle your wares. That's it. You lack the intelligence to do much of anything else. You prove that every day.

MeyerLouie

Well Meyer, I wouldnt get too upped about it! We all know
Blevins is only baiting ... has nothing to do with this thread.

Maybe Blevins has oil wells with Airtwardo? JT has gold!
Jo has her Duane property! I could go on and on and on but
everyone here has assets of some kind - if Blevins advertises
his "accumulating wealth" visi-a-vis me or you or whatever in
this thread ... then I have some bottom land that floods every
year I can sell you cheap, plus some sick cats someone threw
out of a passing car last week.:D

As Farflung might surmise: everyone here has a manure
spreader..

The current excuse for personal angst seems to be: "smartass
college boys".

Blevins just talks to himself a lot then writes it out here. Jo likewise.

What you could actually do is help with the g-force data implicit in the Cooper bailout! Because Airtwardo is hopeless and never going to provide it even if he has it. He seems to be waiting on others (me?) to provide it, as proof of something? Maybe we should help him out, and the thread likewise? Then we can move to other fascinating matters totally beyond Blevins'
imagination. Shutter would applaud that.

What do you think? (you can read the rest between the lines.
My experience is people get really upset and go totally nuts around here when you start throwing numbers at them! It's like throwing ddt on lice! We could torture them with stats!)
;)

:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

***The FBI knows the "evidence" on the tie was compromised and that is confirmed by the 'butts' being lost. They know that one of their own had access to that evidence and supposedly showed that tie to McCoy's family - that means it left the evidence room ... and the state of WA. Is this when the "butts" came up missing?

36 yrs later the tie suddenly becomes evidence that can excuse individuals - minus the "butts". What would a court of law do with that?

I believe the agent before Carr was disciplined for telling me about the 'BUTTS BEING LOST" several yrs ago. The agent and his superior refuted the statement and now it comes out yrs, later that they REALLY are LOST. Note: This loss had never been announced to the public until Ckret post that on this forum.

Jo: This is all I know about this, and it isn't much. Agent Fred Gutt told me on the phone that the DNA sample can eliminate someone, but can't confirm them 100% as the hijacker. Georger may know why Gutt said this. I heard the butts were lost while being sent from one location to another, supposedly. I guess it doesn't matter much HOW they were lost, since they are now definitely gone. Too bad. It was their best DNA source.

It was their one, best source of DNA, and they lose it. The best evidence that could have helped find our guy -- gets lost. How frickin' unbelievable is that!! I'm not saying a DNA profile would have gotten our guy, but all of the usual suspects, like KC and Weber, could have been checked out and ruled out. Then there'd be no Blevins or Jo.

As thorough and complete as the FBI usually can be in their investigations, it just doesn't add up that they lost the butts. How likely is that? In my mind, very very very unlikely, as in probability is close to zero. I say something is rotten in Denmark.

Maybe KC took 'em. Maybe Duane took 'em. Maybe the FBI purposely took 'em because they conspired with the government to force the airline industry's hand in doing something about airline safety. Tthat theory isn't any more far-fetched than the KC fairy tale. Blevins actually looks down his nose at you, BK. Can you actually believe that?!.

MeyerLouie

airtwardo

Ditto dumstuntzz.

Sluggo_Monster

And with your level of expertise and intelligence and command of the English language, I'll bet you do very well. Is it possible to catch one of your radio interviews someday?

MeyerLouie

MeyerLouie

******The FBI knows the "evidence" on the tie was compromised and that is confirmed by the 'butts' being lost. They know that one of their own had access to that evidence and supposedly showed that tie to McCoy's family - that means it left the evidence room ... and the state of WA. Is this when the "butts" came up missing?

Jo: This is all I know about this, and it isn't much. Agent Fred Gutt told me on the phone that the DNA sample can eliminate someone, but can't confirm them 100% as the hijacker. Georger may know why Gutt said this. I heard the butts were lost while being sent from one location to another, supposedly. I guess it doesn't matter much HOW they were lost, since they are now definitely gone. Too bad. It was their best DNA source.

It was their one, best source of DNA, and they lose it. The best evidence that could have helped find our guy -- gets lost. How frickin' unbelievable is that!! I'm not saying a DNA profile would have gotten our guy, but all of the usual suspects, like KC and Weber, could have been checked out and ruled out. Then there'd be no Blevins or Jo.

As thorough and complete as the FBI usually can be in their investigations, it just doesn't add up that they lost the butts. How likely is that? In my mind, very very very unlikely, as in probability is close to zero. I say something is rotten in Denmark.

Maybe KC took 'em. Maybe Duane took 'em. Maybe the FBI purposely took 'em because they conspired with the government to force the airline industry's hand in doing something about airline safety. Tthat theory isn't any more far-fetched than the KC fairy tale. Blevins actually looks down his nose at you, BK. Can you actually believe that?!.

MeyerLouie

all of this bs over the butts assumes they were in one group as a lot to be lost, in the first place!

hmmmmmm .... another Jo Weber Theory gone bust! >:(

RobertMBlevins

Meyer Louie and Georger: I was merely stating a fact. When you guys go on ad infinitum with multiple postings using my name like that...it isn't MY fault that it drives internet traffic a certain way. YOU do that. Not ME.

My main suggestion here was to get off doing The Constant Blevins Thread and move back to DB Cooper. Even other people here have told you the same thing. I could have kept it quiet, you know...and let you go on la-dee-da-ing my way to bigger payoffs from Amazon. I just figured you weren't in the AB marketing business, so maybe you should stop helping me. I'm not at Dropzone to sell books, and in fact...as far as the Cooper book, I've offered that up free to anyone who asks.

You've both had your say about me so many times that other posters here are beginning to find it tiresome. But people who drop by just to lurk, that's another story. They come from other links all over the place.

If you want true discussion, and for new people to stop by and actually contribute, both of you need to get off the RMB bandwagon. It's a funny thing, but sometimes people do something to acheive a certain goal - but sometimes it has the opposite effect. That is what has been happening. Your fault, not mine.

Would you like to see the spreadsheet? It's a shocker. And YOU TWO did that, indirectly.

Cooper? You've heard of him, I assume?

Your Key word: indirectly.

I guess that makes it a .00001% fact! :D:D:D

Pay your loans on time. I'm counting on that... indirectly!
Would hate to see you and AB auctioned off in a fire sale ...

:D

'How come none of the money turned up in circulation?'

How come beans grow UP^^^^^ ?

Did you ever think of that?

Actually some of the money is on eBay right now, so some is in
circulation!

Tell us how the money feels? You have the Palmer Report.

MeyerLouie

Ditto dumstuntzz.

Sluggo_Monster

And with your level of expertise and intelligence and command of the English language, I'll bet you do very well. Is it possible to catch one of your radio interviews someday?

MeyerLouie

We saw him on DECODED; he muttered mm mmmm mm mmmm
uhh mm mmmmm ...

I can arrange for him to be interviewed tomorrow!

Are ya up for it Blevins?

Lets get him and Airtwardo on a conference call together -
interviewed together! How about Blevins + Amazon + Airtwardo?
Now that would be a combo. They all hate "smartass college
boys". We could interview them on "social educational trends in
"Advanced Cooper Studies" ? Rush Limbau too?

Now: interviewing Amazon + Airtwardo on the Cooper case -
THAT MAKES SENSE! Everyone would tune in to that and that
makes sense, but again I doubt they would do it.

georger

MeyerLouie

Well Meyer, I wouldnt get too upped about it! We all know
Blevins is only baiting ... has nothing to do with this thread.

Maybe Blevins has oil wells with Airtwardo? JT has gold!
Jo has her Duane property! I could go on and on and on but
everyone here has assets of some kind - if Blevins advertises
his "accumulating wealth" visi-a-vis me or you or whatever in
this thread ... then I have some bottom land that floods every
year I can sell you cheap, plus some sick cats someone threw
out of a passing car last week.:D

As Farflung might surmise: everyone here has a manure
spreader..

The current excuse for personal angst seems to be: "smartass
college boys".

Blevins just talks to himself a lot then writes it out here. Jo likewise.

What you could actually do is help with the g-force data implicit in the Cooper bailout! Because Airtwardo is hopeless and never going to provide it even if he has it. He seems to be waiting on others (me?) to provide it, as proof of something? Maybe we should help him out, and the thread likewise? Then we can move to other fascinating matters totally beyond Blevins'
imagination. Shutter would applaud that.

What do you think? (you can read the rest between the lines.
My experience is people get really upset and go totally nuts around here when you start throwing numbers at them! It's like throwing ddt on lice! We could torture them with stats!)
;)

:D:D:D

And I've noticed Blevins shuts up when things get technical and statistics get thrown around. Maybe we could take that video of the counteracting forces that are occurring when one jumps out of an airplane. We could talk about them as two primary vectors -- acceleration due to gravity and air resistance, and the air resistance vector (cunteracting gravity) that occurs when the parachute finally opens. Instead of those little up and down arrows on the video, we could assign numbers to those arrows, which are nothing more than vectors (gravity and air resistance) working against each other. Let's start with acceleration due to gravity. Maybe we could explain, with a little caclulus, the difference between velocity and acceleration. You think Blevins will understand why the skydiver quit accelerating? Hey, I'm game.....

MeyerLouie

MeyerLouie

Dunno how much sarcasm that's peppered with, but I'll bite ~ :ph34r:

I'll be performing at an airshow outside of Sacramento in a little over a week. The 'press day' is the pre-performance, geared toward the invited media prior to the event that's meant to generate interest and up attendance...I'll likely be jumping with reporters in the aircraft and then spend the afternoon following that 'teaser' show, doing various interviews...

I'll be flying a parachute & flag through the St.Louis Arch several times during the scheduled 3 day 4th of July celebration in that city, as well as making a flag jump during the 7th inning stretch at a Cards game into Busch stadium that weekend...if ya have access to their local media outlets, there will undoubtedly be something featuring yours truly. ;)

A lot of the stuff I end up doing is pretty standard & PR related, but sometimes it does get rather interesting and in-depth. It's part of my 'job' to promote the event, my team's performance & the sport of Skydiving...so far no complaints from anybody so I must be doin' okay.

Understand...I've been doing this on a professional basis for over 35 years, I use to keep articles & videos etc. until I realized if I concentrate on what's ahead, there's no time to 'look back'...what I'm doing next is what matters! B|

My scrapbook is pretty thin, but my experience & expertise in that particular arena has me standing with a pretty small & select group. :)
Jumping out of airplanes has bin berry berry good to me! :$ (So Far)

RobertMBlevins

Meyer Louie says in part:

'And I've noticed Blevins shuts up when things get technical and statistics get thrown around. Maybe we could take that video of the counteracting forces that are occurring when one jumps out of an airplane. We could talk about them as two primary vectors -- acceleration due to gravity and air resistance, and the air resistance vector (cunteracting gravity) that occurs when the parachute finally opens. Instead of those little up and down arrows on the video, we could assign numbers to those arrows, which are nothing more than vectors (gravity and air resistance) working against each other. Let's start with acceleration due to gravity. Maybe we could explain, with a little caclulus, the difference between velocity and acceleration. You think Blevins will understand why the skydiver quit accelerating? Hey, I'm game.....'

Don't post up Cooper stuff for MY benefit. Post up your numbers because you want to explore points on the case with everyone. That's kind of the idea around here I heard. :S

All I've seen from both you and Georger since I posted up my suggestion back there...well, let's just say the two of you go on like Gretchen and Vicki.

Or in the words of Spiro T. Agnew:

***'Nattering nabobs of negativity...'

well Maybell, you know what happened to Spiro - went to the poky?

Have you ever been in the pohky ?

Keep casting out that bait - - -:D

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'well Maybell, you know what happened to Spiro - went to the poky?

Have you ever been in the pohky ?

Keep casting out that bait - - -'

Not bait. The truth (lately) on both you and Meyer.

And Agnew never went to jail. :S

Truth and you dont travel the same road, Sham Wow.

The story of Spiro Agnew:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiro_Agnew

As a result of his no-contest plea, the State of Maryland later disbarred Agnew, calling him "morally obtuse".[29] As in most jurisdictions, Maryland lawyers are automatically disbarred after being convicted of a felony, and a no contest plea exposes the defendant to the same penalties as a guilty plea.

(Agnew was pardoned and served o time) ?

And you Blevins are as BIG a bore as Agnew was!