47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Could NOT understand my own post!

They used 2 b's in Webber.
Address provide for the Wife was in N. Orleans....under the name Collins and yet the last address they had during that time in the South was actually in ALABAMA!

I was unable to read the attachment you sent on line.

The names of those individuals didn't mean anything to me, but I do want to see all the names of all that are listed. I did that with the Canon release and found one name - I thought was familiar, but what is in a name.

What you have on the Missouri prison is the same format of the records I have from Canon and SanQuentin. BUT - the FBI would NOT allow me to have the Jefferson record! I could not prove I was the widow of John Collins!

Still do NOT know how you got that and I want to see it on paper so I can sit down and study the names of the people release around the time he was - not just commutations.

Cell mates and names of others in that prison for a 6 month period of time - I know I will never get that one!

:)The man NEVER knew Duane Weber or John Collins or Dan Cooper! Perhap Knoss met Duane in a NUT house?

Pasternak had to do actual searches for records - not sure which ones as a journalist, but he never got the Jefferson file.

There are some people who want to talk to you, but I can't find the number - it is here somewhere in all of this crap. Men who do what you do for a living - are surprised at what you found. Gray is interested in talking to you, but the 2 of you may have already talked.

You have his email - I am sure.
Just head it up that you are the one who produced the Jefferson photo!

Sorry to all my post last night was so erratic - even I could not grasp what I was talking about....It was not my medication as I had not taken my pill. I finally calmed down and tried to make sense of all of this.

That photo will haunt me for the rest of my life - Would love to see the out take photo, but they do not always do out-takes.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

The EYES are DEAD on with the COMPOSITE...what they tried to depict.
The little glitch that Doug Pasternack was told about regarding Cooper from the interviews given to the composite artist by the stews is DEAD on with Cooper having an ill fitting particial in 1971.

The secret the journalist and I kept was the "expression", What we thought was a pursing of the lips when it was actually a motion to retain a lower bridge that was ill fitted or just a temporary.

Remember what a TV artist did 10 yrs after the crime when they did a special for a TV program. The artist just could not get what they were telling him - but he got the mouth action. The stews were not describing a widows peak, but an irregular hair line. The TV program just used what they wanted to - remember it was all about production and not actually providing FACTS. The TV composite was NOT even close to the FBI artists composite.

I am attaching that old TV program composite - notice the mouth. The stews were very unhappy he used that composite because only the mouth remotely
resembled what they TRIED to tell after many yrs had gone by.
It is the composite favored by those who tooted Mayfield.

Could not find the Mayfield look-a-like composite on my computer by itself. What I did have was a comparison of an OLD prison photo from 1960 and had compared it to what I refer to as the Mayfield/Cooper composite. Have fun with this one, but it is one of the silly things I did to check out everything in my power that came past me.

Also note that in the photos of Duane Weber his chin is more prominent than in the 1966 Jefferson picture....and an ill fitted denture makes all the sense in the world. He had a chin when he had teeth in place - and the way that man loved to sing - he had to have a nice smile!

Came back to put in another pic in that shows how the nose changes in appearance due to position of pose and camera, hair cut, ears and GLASSES frames. Duane had on THICK stemmed glasses in the Mayfield comparison - very very thick stems.

Ace in Hole for Mouth
Two others for NOSE.

The one labeled 1977 has to be wrong because the photo was made prior to my meeting Weber in August of 1976 - but there is NO date on the photo. I would estimate the photo was way before 1976 because the marriage fell apart BEFORE 1976. I will estimate the photo date between 1973-1975.

you should be able to read this, it's the list of inmates on the page, a total of 7. keep in mind that these guys were probably transported from different locations around Missouri.

I only have this page, but I'm sure other can be provided.

I noticed that there was no Perlita Avenue, only street and Drive. 4437 Perlita Avenue pops up in L.A. California, but not in New Orleans.

I just wanted to find out for myself about who John Collins was, I don't have a problem talking about the find, but don't want to bury myself in it either. I told you in the past that I would help you, but you need to stop the concealing of things that won't hurt your case, such as the records. I understand holding certain things back, but validation is always the best policy......B|

I will have to break down the PDF file if I'm sending it via email, or if you wish to provide an address that it can be sent to, I'll send it on a disk.....

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

you should be able to read this, it's the list of inmates on the page, a total of 7. keep in mind that these guys were probably transported from different locations around Missouri.

I only have this page, but I'm sure other can be provided.

I noticed that there was no Perlita Avenue, only street and Drive. 4437 Perlita Avenue pops up in L.A. California, but not in New Orleans.

I just wanted to find out for myself about who John Collins was, I don't have a problem talking about the find, but don't want to bury myself in it either. I told you in the past that I would help you, but you need to stop the concealing of things that won't hurt your case, such as the records. I understand holding certain things back, but validation is always the best policy......B|

I will have to break down the PDF file if I'm sending it via email, or if you wish to provide an address that it can be sent to, I'll send it on a disk.....

Kudos on the kickstart! :)

I like your style!!! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

"mrshutter45"

There was a Perlita and I would have to search back into old written records. I was even able to get a picture of the house. It is in all of the feet and feet of records with no order to most of it as I stopped trying to keep it organized after looking for things and pulling them and then not putting them back. Some of it is just STACKS and STACKS of paper that has NEVER been organized by date.
Date is just about the only way.

I was able to read what you put on the thread - nothing stood out. I was looking for certain names - like Bill Thomas, Thomas Gunn, Tony Wong and other names from over the yrs.

There was a Harold/Harry/Harrison who was younger than Duane we ran into in CO. That was the guy with the right leg missing due to cancer. I met him in 1979. Duane and this man had a past - but I do not know what it was.

When Duane asked the man what he had been doing and he said he drove for Howard Hughes for a few ys. They talked about Vegas. Not even sure I would know the man if I saw a picture of him. Since he supposedly lost the leg to cancer - I am sure he is deceased.

Another guy I look for is a young man by the name of DALE (younger than myself) who I met in New Orleans in 1981/82. A guy with a baby face and very nice...he had known Duane way back and had NOTHING but nice things to say about him. This was a party where 3 individuals attended that I later found were connected to other "things". I just do NOT discuss this part anymore! In a private conversation I would revisit this part of the story, but never felt safe going there...and still do not.

Strange NO ONE other than one ex-wife had anything BAD to say about Weber....the one he divorced in 1976.
It was an on again and off again 5 yrs I understand. She called him everything in the book and he wanted to kill her....there was a LOT of ANGER there on BOTH sides! Not one other person from Duane's past had one bad thing to say about him - not one!

Same for the woman in Ft. Lauderdale by the name of Meier. THAT IS spelled right. They talked about Las Vegas and Duane enquired about her husband. He had to do some time. She was on a very large Yacht and had a very nice winter home there.
She was out of Chigago. YEA that Meier. Duane asked about her daughter and one other person by name and commented on the name of the yacht and how appropriate. The name on the boat I could never remember. Yea - you are thinking the right Meier. What did Duane Weber do that he knew these people and they treated him like royalty.

Duane and Mrs. Meier took a private conversation on the other side of the large mid part of the yacht while the gentleman who was her pilot or friend talked with me. I now who who the woam was - but not what Duane's connections to her & her husband and family were.

Mrs. Meier at that time was very elegant. She was tall and heavy set as she was closer to Duane's age. She had on a designer dress and the conversation at one time indicated she was connected to Vegas dancers or taught dancing of such and designed the wardrobes and outfits.

Frankly I was VERY impressed as this woman like so many other people Duane took me around were NOT ordinary people. The conversation I over heard were NOT ordinary! The topics were NOT ordinary. ONE learns a lot by playing dumb or just going along with the flow. Common sense I lack in that dept.

Duane took me to the club on the waterway and spent a long time with the owner/manager in the back of the place (a name I now forget, but which I have spoke of before). When he came out I saw him point to me and the man nodded a sign of approval to Duane. I forget the yrs this was now or where we were living at the time. We did NOT have the travel trailer with us so it had to have been prior to 1986.

Nothing anyone really needs to know, but Duane had a history I could not understand and it seemed he had a lot of connections with people HIGH up! Not just Vegas! I think Duane was involved in doing some dirty work for a few yrs. HOW or WHY? CAN I prove it! NO!

He was just a common thief who always got caught! I guess! I don't know, but his life certainly took a lot of strange turns - good and bad! I did NOT probe into Duane's past - perhaps that is how it worked for him and for me!

In January of 2006 Richard Willing of the USA Today wrote an article about the flawed print system!

I am not going to type the complete article - you guys know how to look these thing up.

A summary:

The FBI was conducting a review of the system that began 18 months prior. The FBI examiners mistakenly matched a print found near the site of terrorist bombings.

This prompted the FBI to focus on fingerprint ananlyses it had done in death penalty cases.

An FBI examiner compared a Mayfield (not our Mayfield) to one from the bomb sit and declared a match. His erroneous conclusion was confirmed by two other FBI examiners and a consultant. The FBI didnot back away from its stancer until Spanish police matched the print to the correct suspect, the report said.

Fingerprints, long thought to be unique to individuals, have been used in the U.S. Courts since the early 1900's. Simon Cole, a professor of criminology at the University of CA said fingerprinting is not backed by sufficient scientifc research.

The FBI's chief Scientist, called for more scientific"validation" to improve fingerprint ID techniques and later declared thre was overwhelming evidence prints can be used to make reliable ID's.

NOW I want to add my own opinion.
What if there was a mistake made in the instance of D.B.Cooper or what they think they have that might be Cooper's print? Has the FBI checked and rechecked Weber's prints with all other known prints of Weber beside the McNeil file. A file which Ckret (an FBI agent) claimed they used. YET in 1998 - the FBI sent me a letter claiming Weber's prints didn't match...not mentioning they only had particials.

Then in March of 2000 the FBI agent of record told me Weber had never been in McNeil. He would later retract that statement!

Perhaps there is an error on the file - the system was not in full swing in 1945 when Weber was sentenced to McNeil....

DID the FBI never compared the prints of Weber on that file with prints on other files and there were others....yet they used the oldest file they had.

Enough of a question here to raise concern. I questioned it then and I question it NOW. Weber's prints - more recent prints - such as the Canon file, the Jefferson file - surely they made NEW prints and did not rely on prints made in 1945. To rely on prints from 1945 when there were more recent prints -THIS method is NOT acceptable.

Has the FBI compared the prints made of Weber in all of the files with the McNeil file - surely they would have done this and NOT rely on prints from 1945.

Since the FBI used the McNeil file, did they compare the new prints with the old prints...to be sure they ALL matched?

If there has been prior glitches in the system - could there NOT have been a glitch in this case? OF COURSE, the FBI would deny that any mistakes have ever been made. But, there have been proven mistakes!

Mr Shutter wrote to Jo saying:

I understand holding certain things back, but validation is always the best policy......

If you can break Jo's long standing concealment and tease habits you are a better man than I Mr. Shutter. Thanks for trying.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Mr Shutter wrote to Jo saying:

I understand holding certain things back, but validation is always the best policy......

If you can break Jo's long standing concealment and tease habits you are a better man than I Mr. Shutter. Thanks for trying.

Ya gotta wonder how much of a hinderance all the secret squirrel baloney has been regarding reaching the stated goal of 'finding the truth'... :S

I've said it before - be upfront and throw it ALL in the mix, ya never know what overlooked ingredient someone else may have that brings it all together,

Anything less smacks of a secondary motivation...:|

Airtwardo wrote

Ya gotta wonder how much of a hinderance all the secret squirrel baloney has been regarding reaching the stated goal of 'finding the truth'...

These days "finding the truth" seems to take a far second place to "pushing my suspect."

Sigh...

Sluggo, Orange, Snow, Safe, they had no favorite suspect. Made for a far less stagnant dialogue.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Ya gotta wonder how much of a hinderance all the secret squirrel baloney has been regarding reaching the stated goal of 'finding the truth'... :S

I've said it before - be upfront and throw it ALL in the mix, ya never know what overlooked ingredient someone else may have that brings it all together,

Anything less smacks of a secondary motivation...:|

In the case of what I have held back, if I released it to this thread every copy cat suspect out there would be jumping on the wagon. I have been unsuccessful in obtaining pictures of something I consider important. I paid one woman and then she did NOT produce the product (pictues) - She has not even returned my phone calls. I guess she thought I was a crazy senile old woman.

Until this is done and it is received and signed for with a follow-up phone call that they have received the package - I cannot and will NOT reveal what I hold. Perhaps what I hold is of NO value and no one can verify its reason for being.

I have over the yrs asked very specific questions, but never spoke with Tina or Florence about this. It maybe information withheld in order to identify Cooper or put a suspect on the plane. As Curtis Eng told me 2 times - since Jan of 2013. "You can put him in a chute, but YOU have to put him on the plane!"

I started to ask myself what do I have and what else can I do. When I mentioned a mouse to Curtis - you could hear a quizzical and amused sound in his voice when he said "A mouse". I expect this is the most amusement he has ever vocalized in his yrs on the case.

After that I vowed to get picture made of the items I have held and send them to the FBI. Besides not finding anyone who would do the photograph for me and my repeated trips to and from the safe deposit box...I was giving up. Then when I saw the composite - I knew this was the last thing I had to do for myself - not for the case....as what I hold may not be significant to the case.

I will note that for some reason I have been getting lots and lots of emails or spam (which I do NOT open) regarding one the subjects I hold.

This "stuff" is not one of a kind and if I even hinted at or showed interest in certain items - YOU can bet someone like Marla would be right on top of it to produce the same item. NOT going to happen!

the only person who has seen them to this point is the woman who photograph them but, then didn't produce what I paid for. Another person I found today agreed to sign a confidentiality statement and produce what I need to send to the FBI...this will take place at my bank tomorrow.

You guys know I have a knife that is NO secret and a mouse which 377 knows is no secret and 2 other items, but one of these 2 items I do NOT feel is significant and it was something he acquired after 1971, but to be on the safe side it will also be photographed.

ONE thing I firmly believe is that the FBI needs to have the man who bought the van to take a polygraph test. He hung up after I told him the randsom had been paid in 20's. He was unaware of this.

I prepared him by telling him that anything that was in that van he owned...be it diamonds, gold or money and told him if there had been 5 20's in that wallet - that even I might have pocketed the money if the other party had no knowledge of the contents.

I finished by saying "Did you know that Cooper's ransom was paid in twenty dollar bills?" He said "No, I didnt' KNOW that!" and the conversation was over very abruptly.

He told me 2 different stories about the wallet - one when he called me and a different one when he delivered the wallet....which I reminded him of and he did not remember. After all this was NOT a mile stone in his life, his wife was buying him the van so he could use it for flea markets to supplement the income.

One has to remember that it was almost 3 yrs after I sold the van that the FBI contacted the guy. This was NOT a major mile stone in his life.
There was probably nothing in the van, but I had to approach him since NO on else could or would.

What I did should have been the responsiblity of the FBI. To have informed him of the law and to have asked the question, but the FBI didn't do that! I expect the agents who spoke to him did NOT know the ransom was in 20's - they just knew it was 200K.

This "stuff" is not one of a kind and if I even hinted at or showed interest in certain items - YOU can bet someone like Marla would be right on top of it to produce the same item. NOT going to happen!

No offence Jo ~ but it's not a contest, it's not a history exam...not a game of poker.

In the grand scheme of things...are you looking for the truth or are you trying to prove 'only', that Weber was Cooper?

What difference does it make if everybodys candidate happens to own this no so unique item of possibly or not - great importance??

This has come down to a circumstantial case at best... if Marla's uncle had whatever nicnac you're referring to, I don't think anyone would believe it makes her story any more believable.

BUT...what of it did?

WHAT IF...something you have, or saw, or thought - actually PROVED without a shadow of a doubt that someone OTHER than Weber actually WAS Cooper???

Wouldn't you want to know that...or are you so focused on what appears to be your goal, that if you can't 'have it' nobody can.

As someone who's made a living as a problem solver, I can tell you - without all the facts out in the open, the solution will always be flawed. It might work, but a better & faster one ALWAYS come after full disclosure. ;)

You nor anyone else here is aware of how many kooks who have contacted me over the yrs. About 3 wks before Cossey was murdered a person contacted me about a story. He started off with the name of a person (a first name in my story of Weber - a person Duane knew). He kept fishing for the last name - but I would NOT give it. Wasn't born yesterday although I could wish. Since that name had possible WA connections - NO WAY I was I telling this man a last name or an initial.

Then a few days later he is working another angle telling me he had been contacted by a woman from WA who claimed to have seen Weber. Supposedly he arranges to meet with her - why would a person who has info involving this crime contact this man?

As far as I know this man was never a part of the Cooper saga...he was a voice over the phone with a story to tell. He did claim a person of interest who worked with him read this thread. His story was all over the place. He WARNED me not to discuss this in the thread!

Then this woman has another person she is bringing to the meeting - she would just coincidently be travel in his direction and he claimed to have recorded the interview. An older man was also privey to this on behalf of the woman. Claims of a white Caddy.

I had heard a similar story yrs ago, but could not remember from whom or where...so I went along for the ride but not for long. I copied every email I sent him. He was sharp, but I have met sharper - when it comes to Cooper world.

I was already getting nervous about the man - 2 plus 2 was not adding up to 4. He would get agitated with me when I balked on him - he wanted me to take the cookie and eat it and wash it down with a milkshake I guess. Well, I have had more temptations than what he put in front of me and still held my own. He would claim he had contacts in a specific area and the man was working with him - but I had already contacted some of the enities before and I didn't follow up because YOU have to go there - their files are NOT on a site. YOU actually have to go to these places and shift thru hundreds of photos that are not filed in any specific order. If I talked about this the man would not help and it would cause this man a problem with his job.

Who was this man and why would witnesses contact him? Why did he have a marshall on his side and then someone who lofts in this thread telling me to beware of a set-up. WELL, I have been at this for 17 yrs and I do NOT scare easily - the only set-up was he and his buddies if they exist.

A theory -The MARLA COOPER bunch - because he claimed no knowledge of her or her side kicks. Yet, his story came down just like hers - a marshall and also someone who monitors this thread.

How damn naive did he think I was.

I didn't say one damn word to the thread, but when Cossey got killed I did get nervous...and with good reason. The man would get REAL agitated when I didn't agree with him. So I backed off. After NO contact initiated on my part he seemed to go away. NO phone calls or emails on my part or his part.

He professed to be a Christian and played that angle. If he was real I blew it, but he kept claiming his contacts in the midwest and it just started to SOUND like MARLA and that group. Anyone so hungry they would attempt to discredit me by dangling bait - WELL, what can I say!

His was basically a Boeing angle and a white caddy. Some things he would say and I would wonder how he knew that - but all of it was suspect....his co-conspirators sounded like the MARLA group. Wonder how she is doing with her book?

Is it true she took an upfront and has to produce? That is the rumor I heard, but so far no book and no evidence and her story is really really thin. She like others have borrowed from the things I say as has Galen and others, but that is OK because I know I was the 1st person to voice anything about certain aspects of a suspect.

If you are true to your heart there is NO fear! Why I have hung in here for 18 yrs now. Also why I have played some dangerous games with some dangerous people over the yrs....the death of Cossy was a signal that NO one is invincible.

I have stayed true to myself and my word - with ventures such as the one above and does any of it bring closure? Well, there are a lot of KOOKS out there and a lot of wanna bee's...but I am the real thing.

I have told a real story about a man I lived with for 17 yrs and whose history I have studied for 18 yrs. I am not working with the memories of an 8 yr old child nor have I tried to SELL my story.

I have sought NOTHING, but the truth and now I am unable to continue this journey much longer. Will I give up? - NOT until I take my last breath and this has been an a long journey!

I have spent a lot of money not to mention 18 yrs of my life on this - but if there are rewards for the true story - I will receive those on the other side! Where ever and what ever that is!

I have an adendum to make to this post, but will have to do it later. About the old man and the woman and the white Caddy!

airtwardo ponders:

No offence Jo ~ but it's not a contest, it's not a history exam...not a game of poker.

In the grand scheme of things...are you looking for the truth or are you trying to prove 'only', that Weber was Cooper?

What difference does it make if everybodys candidate happens to own this no so unique item of possibly or not - great importance??

This has come down to a circumstantial case at best... if Marla's uncle had whatever nicnac you're referring to, I don't think anyone would believe it makes her story any more believable.

BUT...what of it did?

WHAT IF...something you have, or saw, or thought - actually PROVED without a shadow of a doubt that someone OTHER than Weber actually WAS Cooper???

Wouldn't you want to know that...or are you so focused on what appears to be your goal, that if you can't 'have it' nobody can.

+1 (Nailed it!)
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

airtwardo ponders:

BUT...what of it did?

+1 (Nailed it!)

:ph34r::)
A little disappointed, but we would all know the truth and who Cooper really was. Not one time have any of you heard me discredit Vickie's search - NOT once! Why, because of 2 things Duane said. Vickie knows what they are I believe.

If Cooper is found and he is buried - someone buried him...and I will always remember the only remark Duane made about Cooper on that trip.
"Maybe I was the one on the ground" I told this from the very very beginning and the circumstances regarding Vickie's father aways bugged me.

I knew about the counterfit money and the car - but, could not nail where I heard or read about it before this thread. It is a memory I could not chase...and I believe I have shared this with Vickie before.

skyjack71

I have an adendum to make to this post, but will have to do it later. About the old man and the woman and the white Caddy!

The adendum:
A few days ago I heard yet another story about a woman, a white caddy and an old man. Bruce had told me this story the other day and me thinks it ODD the two stories used a White Caddy.

Now me thinks the first story about the guy who contacted me is connected to the story Bruce told me.

Someone is out there planting different versions of the same story, but why? To confuse and defuse if my theory is correct. I will let Bruce tell his story about his woman, old man and white caddy. I was curious but it took only hearing a voice on the other end of the phone to know it was a set-up!

I needed to go any further than a voice message on the other end of the line. Someone is tooting different versions of the same story to others and few will actually get their hands that DIRTY!

Vickie and Jo are NO ones fool! I get tired of the games people play and the stories they tell me. I can understand why Vickie has a laid back attitude to all of this....She is a jewel of a girl and one would be proud to call her daughter.

Duane pointed out a cemetery and told me he knew someone buried there. My research back then found a grave site dated 1971 (I have looked for the research I carried to WA with me and I don't remember what it said).

t was pouring down the rain when I was there in 2010 and somewhere I still have the papers. The cemetary was so old I wondered if I was in the right place. I even went so far as to tell JT about this yrs ago - because I wonder if there might not be 2 bodies buried in one grave. Time has erased many memories and this one becomes confused....I wanted to find out who the friend was that was buried there - but seems like it had only a date and no name. I know this was found when Elisa was doing some research for me in the Washougal area in the archives. The memory is very vague because I never got to follow up on it.

As you guys know I was not well when I went to WA and I have had 3 surgeries since then. I did what I could afford to do in 15 days and what I could do on my own. I needed to be alone - to deal with the memories and the things Duane told me. I did NOT need or want Sluggo or anyone with me - I needed to do that by myself and I did!

I would love to go back, but my health dictates my mind set. I become more and more aware of that as time goes by.

Never let anyone tell you that getting old does not hurt - it hurts like hell.

If you are still healty do all you want to do - before you know it you turn around and your body does not want to do what the mind can. In my mind I am young and can do anything, but then realization sets in. One never knows what each day will bring.

mrshutter45

Hey Vicki, is that the space needle in the background of your photo?

Yup......;) Had a great vacay. I met Bruce Smith and Sailshaw while I was there last month.

EVickiW

***Hey Vicki, is that the space needle in the background of your photo?

Yup......;) Had a great vacay. I met Bruce Smith and Sailshaw while I was there last month.

ok, cool, been a while since we talked...how long were you there?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"ONE THING WE wont FIND - NO AFFILIATIONS WITH bk AND THE COVERT EFFORTS (tHEN WE CAN KICK THAT NUT TO THE SIDE AND CLEAN THIS sTORY UP TO WHERE IT MAKES SENSE."

If you actually find any real facts, this covert stuff is the information you will find and you damned well know it. Trying to change facts to suit your own version of things as you have ALWAYS tried to do will not fly in the face of reality. The truth is going to be released eventually. It was never intended to "make sense." It was intended to show and convince the airlines in the beginning and Congress in the end. The true facts make the most sense of all. Losing the money, the parachute, the hijacker, etc. makes no sense at all. There is too much "Tricky Dicky" crap not to be obvious. Study the REAL points of interest in FAA history, The Montreal Convention on Air Piracy, the minutia of the politics from 1968 to 1974 and the History of Richard F McCoy, Jr. and Richard McCoy, CIA. This is the REAL COOPER story. Weber was just a bit player. You people are truly FUNNY in the face of the real facts. It was as I have said, and worse.

mrshutter45

******Hey Vicki, is that the space needle in the background of your photo?

April 17 - 21st.

Hey....a little rain in Seattle is better than a winter advisory in Minnesota!!

EVickiW

*********Hey Vicki, is that the space needle in the background of your photo?

April 17 - 21st.

Hey....a little rain in Seattle is better than a winter advisory in Minnesota!!

when are you coming South????

mrshutter45

and the other thing "we won't find" is BK having anything to do with this.....

Wong Whey, you are committed to finding nothing in the first place. I did not contribute to anything, right. I am contributing now. You don't want to hear my input because it is in conflict with what you want people to think. I believe it is better to know what really happened. The people should know what our Government does for us and HOW they do it. Illegal, underhanded, and taking advantage of our best citizens to trick play legislation. And YOU apparently approve of this technique.

EVickiW

airtwardo ponders:

BUT...what of it did?

+1 (Nailed it!)

+14 (Nailed it!) :D

The bad news: it won't matter. None of this is about DB Cooper.

BobKnoss

***and the other thing "we won't find" is BK having anything to do with this.....

Wong Whey, you are committed to finding nothing in the first place. I did not contribute to anything, right. I am contributing now. You don't want to hear my input because it is in conflict with what you want people to think. I believe it is better to know what really happened. The people should know what our Government does for us and HOW they do it. Illegal, underhanded, and taking advantage of our best citizens to trick play legislation. And YOU apparently approve of this technique.

Bob, you couldn't sell your story at the Flea market at 50% off......nobody's buying it Bobby.....game over...