47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins denies with:

Come on, Farflung. I don't do shill reviews.”

Farflung inserts random passage with:

Proverbs 28:1

The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.”

Gosh, where did I say you did any shill reviews?

Nowhere in my nice and polite comment do I see any inference to anything, but your honesty and integrity. Shucks, now my feelings are a little bit hurt. I better go to the ‘Precious Moments Chapel’ website so I can pick up my chin, by golly, that’s what I’m gonna do!

Your right RobertMBlevins, it is probably just someone who likes your book.

Yes.

You can call me just 'Robert,' or 'Bob'. RobertMBlevins is a bit too formal.

Is that yor answer to Farf's last post?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I’m still staying away from any conspiracy theories.

Just because a reviewer is from Seattle, has the same name and last initial as the “CEO” of Adventure Books, is referenced in the Amazon review discussion and only had one review isn’t enough to draw any conclusions. No!

I’m going to keep searching till I can prove it isn’t a shill. Just like how the FBI has to prove a suspect isn’t DB Cooper. Yes!

I’ve got some good leads and they may turn into scoops, whatever those are.

Looks like a ‘Shill Apocalypse’ is about to start.

Cuz you know those Shills aren’t going to delete themselves!

I’ve got to get prepared: board up my monitors, cross check every review against Facebook and see who’s on who’s friends lists, stock up on Hot Pockets and have a five gallon bucket at the ready.

"I went and examined that review. Wow...someone is playing games there for sure. Gayla's name and last intial is given credit as the name on the review. It isn't her, of course. I asked. I will file a complaint with Amazon about it."

I could see if those names were being used against you, but not for you. looks a little fishy...
may I suggest opening the rear stairs and bailing? odds are we won't find ya?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins condescends when a burr got under his saddle with:

Maybe you should move on to something else, since it's supposed to be about Cooper around here…..”

Then RobertMBlevins begs for venom by violating his last (35 minutes ago) admonishment with:

I watched the BCS game like everyone else tonight. I had a bad feeling when Notre Dame won the coin toss...and then deferred. When luck comes your way, you take it, you don't tempt Fate, 'cause Fate doesn't like it when you do that as the underdog.”

So football games are about Cooper, or just the self proclaimed Emperor can do as he pleases?

Nice.

Looks like a ‘Shill Apocalypse’ is about to start.

Cuz you know those Shills aren’t going to delete themselves!

I’ve got to get prepared: board up my monitors, cross check every review against Facebook and see who’s on who’s friends lists, stock up on Hot Pockets and have a five gallon bucket at the ready.

Farflung: Bringing up AB on this thread, and directing folks to reviews at Amazon isn't your best idea. Our Kindle sales are spiking a bit on most titles since you posted that. I checked. About twenty total Kindle downloads since your first post on it. Not all were Dimensions, either. Remember, a lot of lurkers view this thread.

Maybe you should move on to something else, since it's supposed to be about Cooper around here, not a sci-fi book I co-wrote seven years ago...:)

However, if you wish to continue with this, feel free.
I could use the money, although your promoting of us on this thread is a bit of a cheat.

lol....why would a lurker need to download to Kindle since you are attaching the pdfs to this thread? What do they say about a fool and his money? jk
I suspect the reviews came from you or one of your folks but I'm cynical that way. Either way, I don't see you coming clean. Some people have a hard time owning up to mistakes.
lol ..It's not like it really matters. I think it's just that you are so quick with the explanations and usually neglect to just say "oops - I screwed up again" that folks feel duty bound to bring you back down to earth.

Not to mention that your credibility takes a dive everytime you put something so-called new out there that you didn't vet - and then get whiny because the "so-called Cooper experts" didn't do your editing work for you. That's rich, even for you!
I mean Sluggo addressed the bald/wig corrections to you specifically.
I don't know - maybe i'm expecting too much. Like you, I might not remember specifics of every discussion but if I've tried to connect dots on a story and been specifically corrected on that point - I think I might have remembered that.
Maybe not - but I still think I would just go with the big OOPS and not blame everyone else because they didn't catch it sooner. You do tend to repeat yourself a lot - maybe that's why folks don't pay attention. :)I'm sure there's a lesson in here somewhere. And remember - I'm not attacking you - just your data. :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

You could have saved everyone a lot of time, discussion, and trouble if you had simply said:

***'Robert, I saw a review over at Amazon for 'Dimensions' with Gayla's name on it...'

I would have taken care of that right away. Complaint filed with Amazon, as I said.

I believe Farflung has told you about the shill reviews on Amazon before. You could have saved everyone a lot of time, discussion, and trouble if you had simply had them removed then. Jeez. The best way to change the subject (if that is your desire) is to quit responding.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

One more football post...

I watched the BCS game like everyone else tonight. I had a bad feeling when Notre Dame won the coin toss...and then deferred. When luck comes your way, you take it, you don't tempt Fate, 'cause Fate doesn't like it when you do that as the underdog. :)

Sometimes deferring is a good strategy, but, on this one, I couldn't figure out the upside for Notre Dame deferring either. I'm sure they had a plan - just not sure that plan factored in how high the Tide was gonna roll.

The only problem with a game like that is you pretty much know who's gonna win 30 - 45 minutes before it's over but you feel like you still have to watch it til the end. :)

I watched the BCS game like everyone else tonight. I had a bad feeling when Notre Dame won the coin toss...and then deferred. When luck comes your way, you take it, you don't tempt Fate, 'cause Fate doesn't like it when you do that as the underdog. :)

Sometimes deferring is a good strategy, but, on this one, I couldn't figure out the upside for Notre Dame deferring either. I'm sure they had a plan - just not sure that plan factored in how high the Tide was gonna roll.

The only problem with a game like that is you pretty much know who's gonna win 30 - 45 minutes before it's over but you feel like you still have to watch it til the end. :)

I dont think there has been such a major beatdown of catholics quite like that since Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobite Rebellion in the mid 1700's.

***I watched the BCS game like everyone else tonight. I had a bad feeling when Notre Dame won the coin toss...and then deferred. When luck comes your way, you take it, you don't tempt Fate, 'cause Fate doesn't like it when you do that as the underdog. :)

I dont think there has been such a major beatdown of catholics quite like that since Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobite Rebellion in the mid 1700's.

Yeah and all folks are talking about today is Brent Musburger's obsession with the AJ McCarron's girlfriend and google images of AJ's mom's boobs.
Go figure :)

***I watched the BCS game like everyone else tonight. I had a bad feeling when Notre Dame won the coin toss...and then deferred. When luck comes your way, you take it, you don't tempt Fate, 'cause Fate doesn't like it when you do that as the underdog. :)

Yeah and all folks are talking about today is Brent Musburger's obsession with the AJ McCarron's girlfriend and google images of AJ's mom's boobs.
Go figure :)

+;) Would rather have seen Texas A&M, Oregon,
or even Stanford take Alabama on. Did you see the
chart ESPN through up briefly in the 3rd quarter -
by that point in the game 'Bama had made 69% of
its yardage going 'straight up the middle'. An
offensive line like that controls the game ...

I’m so confused RobertMBlevins. I was being thanked for pointing out what is clearly a corrupt review; then I’m being bad, I said bad, by not being more direct and concise.

I certainly don’t want to ruffle any feathers, and cause another person to complain about bickering. Just complaining about bickering is already a duplicitous statement, since that is in fact a form of bickering. But I’m not one to use an Aunt Sally to justify my comments, so I won’t dwell on this bit of oblivious hypocrisy, because I’m such a prince of a human being.

The next thing you know, someone will add a comment where they complain about the length of this thread. Oh my goodness, there’s so much oblivious hypocrisy, that I simply don’t know where to begin.

So now I can’t tell if you are opposed to Shills or not. I did good exposing one Shill, but then I was disrupting the balance of the universe when a second one was revealed. Is this like being half honest or pregnant? Can a non-binary, but socially acceptable, semi-linear status exist, where Shills are detested if they are associated with other persons, and just fine if they are in your sphere of influence? Yes, that would be a good approach and not attract a single drop of venom! Everyone is happy and polite!

One thing I don't understand, Robert. You wrote this in your report:

"Lyle was contacted by FBI agents out of Minneapolis some years ago. I base very little on his claims. Not
because I don’t believe him, but because he is a family member."

Why does being a family member disqualify him? His friends are not disinterested witnesses. Lyle was the guy who, at his own expense, brought this case to the attention of a private investigator. Seems like he should be a prominent witness.

Also, it appears only Geestman would have any information of value to the FBI. It doesn't appear any of the other witnesses know anything. They could provide proof that Geestman is a liar, but being a liar is not a crime.

I have to wonder if Geestman hadn't turned white when you told him you were investigating the DB Cooper case isn't what is holding you to this case. If he had laughed and said he and KC were out hunting that weekend, you might have dropped it right there.

found yet another confusing comment, Sherlock's Case Files contain miscellaneous postings from Skipp Porteous
October 27, 2007

At their request, we provided the FBI with DNA from Kenneth Christiansen and his brother. Only when the FBI conclusively eliminates him based on that evidence will it prove that Christiansen wasn't Cooper. Meanwhile, he is the leading suspect, and to reject him as a suspect because the FBI didn't bother to obtain a copy of his driver's license is negligent.

The truth is, the FBI hasn't a clue who D.B. Cooper was, so they like to say that he died when he parachuted from that plane.

We'll wait for the DNA results.

http://www.sherlockinvestigations.com/blog/2007/10/fbi-and-db-cooper.html

Robert sez:

"He also verified that the 'something you should know but I can't tell you' was NOT about Kenny being gay. Lyle says the family knew this about Kenny from about the time Kenny was sixteen. "

KC's family may have known he was gay, but unless KC came out to them, he might not have known they knew. That still could be what he wanted to say on his death bed.

One thing I don't understand, Robert. You wrote this in your report:

"Lyle was contacted by FBI agents out of Minneapolis some years ago. I base very little on his claims. Not
because I don’t believe him, but because he is a family member."

Why does being a family member disqualify him? His friends are not disinterested witnesses. Lyle was the guy who, at his own expense, brought this case to the attention of a private investigator. Seems like he should be a prominent witness.

Also, it appears only Geestman would have any information of value to the FBI. It doesn't appear any of the other witnesses know anything. They could provide proof that Geestman is a liar, but being a liar is not a crime.

I have to wonder if Geestman hadn't turned white when you told him you were investigating the DB Cooper case isn't what is holding you to this case. If he had laughed and said he and KC were out hunting that weekend, you might have dropped it right there.

Its just more Blevins double-triple-speak. Sham
Wow Nice!

As the facts BEHIND THE SCENE are being concealed?

Can anyone say: "Spot. Come dog run. Spot run.
Dog Spot. Run spot run. Hide the macaroni. Hide
Spot hide. Come sucker come. Spot sucker read.
"

Full Sham Wow Peddle to the Metal SHAM WOW
hide the facts create a facade of mirrors with many
reflexions! All the better to reflect and divert. A hall
of mirrors and deflections-reflections-facade.

No shame. No ethics.

No movie deal!

"Run Spot run. POST AND THEY WILL FOLLOW
BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO. THEY ARE A CAPTIVE
AUDIENCE! THE MODERATOR SAW TO THAT!".

Run Spot run. Read Spot read. Post Spot post.
Dumb Spot Dumb. Stupid is as stupid does.
Deniability. Escape clause.

No shame No ethics. No rules. Smoke & mirrors.
Elvis left the building more than a year ago!
And Blevins keeps it going! He must!

No Porteous. No Gray. No Lyle. No Kenny. Office
closed.

Read sucker read.

I didnt say that! Sell yourself! I have much to say and do - you will follow. What's your major malfunction - anybody in there? - I admire Marilyn Monroe - all illusion - I rock on YouTube - Gayla in the Toast - Adventure in the Toast.

Read sucker read. I have much to say. Im lonely
and have no friends.

If you build it; they will come.

Come sucker come.
Run sucker run.

:D

RobertMBlevins advises with faux sincerity:

Smokin: I don't recall Farf saying that, and if he did he should have gotten to the point and named the book.”

Farflung responds:

Ask and YOU shall receive! The name of the book today is: ‘Into the Blast’ as is presently listed on Amazon.com.

There is another Shill review which must be removed, written by ‘Mrs. G Hobson’, of which there is an example of this offending tripe attached (You’re welcome).

Nice, direct, honest and concise. Have it deleted.

RobertMBlevins advises with faux sincerity:

Smokin: I don't recall Farf saying that, and if he did he should have gotten to the point and named the book.”

Farflung responds:

Ask and YOU shall receive! The name of the book today is: ‘Into the Blast’ as is presently listed on Amazon.com.

There is another Shill review which must be removed, written by ‘Mrs. G Hobson’, of which there is an example of this offending tripe attached (You’re welcome).

Nice, direct, honest and concise. Have it deleted.

"Works alongside Skip Porteous" - ex Sherrif's
Deputy from Massachusetts ?

Alongside side?

Well ... not quite. Not hardly. Not for some long time.

ELVIS LEFT THE BUILDING!

Blevins/Gayla are on their own!

NO MOVIE DEAL - REJECTED.

Kenny Christiansen Chain Saw Massacre - Part XOPII

Georger: This is the only thing I said that you actually quoted...

'"Lyle was contacted by FBI agents out of Minneapolis some years ago. I base very little on his claims. Not because I don’t believe him, but because he is a family member."

I would call that pretty straightforward. Family members, unless they are direct witnesses to the crime, cannot be accepted at face value. And if they ARE direct witnesses, then their statements must be verified. This goes for any witness, but is especially true for a family member, who MAY stand to gain if they can benefit financially by claiming that relative was a famous criminal.

Plain enough for ya?

Farflung says in part:

'RobertMBlevins advises with faux sincerity:

“Smokin: I don't recall Farf saying that, and if he did he should have gotten to the point and named the book.”

Farflung responds:

Nice, direct, honest and concise. Have it deleted...'

BS Farf. I have no idea who she is. Sounds like she and her husband have been following the case for a while. If you think Hobson is a shill, why don't you comment on the review itself instead of bringing it to ME? Address it to the reviewer. I have no control over what millions of possible reviewers at Amazon post up. Next thing you'll be asking is if I WROTE all the books Amazon sells under a bunch of different names. :S

Post Spot post.

Run Spot run.

Shill Spot shill.

Troll Spot troll.

Chase your tail.

- your what hurts! ?

:P:D

Geez, Louise. You guys are a laugh a minute.

We have no Associate free. Clerical staff will respond
in due course. We have a long waiting list of client to
be served.

Longterm parking is available in the lot.

Lay off 'slapped down red hair stepchildren' and
Comcast reps, to avoid being profiled or worse.

RobertMBlevins makes me return to a previous technique with:

BS Farf. I have no idea who she is. Sounds like she and her husband have been following the case for a while.”

Well you could look at her history of reviews on Amazon and discover that…. wait for it…. little longer… she has a total of ten reviews and four of them are for Adventure Books! I’ll pretend like you don’t already know that. Don’t worry, I’ve attached the proof.