47 47
quade

DB Cooper

There is a kinder gentler way to get Internet Service Providers to come around to your price point. Just keep saying no to the phone sales pitches. They keep getting better and better. The catch is that they are teaser rates and escalate often doubling after 6 months. Just put in a cancellation order during the last month and the pitches will start coming hot and heavy. Still, the even better rates require you to actually terminate your service.

I am currently getting 25 MB Internet speed for 29.95 per month through COMCAST. The pitch was from a reseller that must have called me six times, each time offering a better deal.

No need to slap anybody around or mislead them. Just keep saying no and be patient.

I will be doing some more radio jumps in the spring. One will use a late 60s vintage CB walkie talkie to communicate with someone on a mountain peak about 15 miles from my DZ. Wish Marla still had Dewey's CB walkie talkies. I could use ones allegedly used by Cooper himself. It proves nothing other than CB radio could have been used by a jumper to communicate with an accomplice at a considerable distance.

Last year I made contact with a ham over 100 miles away while I was descending under canopy using a 1 watt VHF walkie talkie. I did a hop and pop from about 14,000 and made my contacts on the ride down.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

P.S. I won't sign a contract because of the stories I have heard and my phone, plus long distance -plus my computer has to be under $60. per month with NO contract - month to month because my home is on the market.

I don't mind my dial-up except when some of you guys expect me to be Johnnie on the spot....................

Yeah and I walked 5 miles to school and back, uphill both ways, barefoot, in the snow, after eating soup made from hotdog wrappers we found in the dumpster. Yada, yada, bing.

No one even knows if you're Johnny on the spot or not. You're the only one complaining about your dial-up, not us. Lol...if you don't want it fine, Just quit using it as an excuse. :)My last word on the subject, then I say Uncle and go back to not giving a pimple on a gnat's butt about this particular subject.:)
In Pace, FL, if you still live there, you can get Cable 19.99/29.99 or DSL line 19.99/ month. Yeah you will have a bunch of tax crap added to that, but you will have that regardless.

A year contract - you can transfer to a new place.
With your health as you describe it, they will be the ones taking the risk on a year's contract, not you :).

Once you get the DSL (no phone - just internet), then you get VOIP for $10.00 and you can then call local /long distance at your heart's content using the regular landline phone you have now.

I have A T & T DSL extreme 42.95/month - no contract - and VOIP which I paid 99.00 for one year (8.25/month), though I think you can pay monthly -- it just costs less if you don't.
I then renewed at the end of that term for 129.00 for two years. (bout 5.40/month)
I think it's like 149/ 2 yrs now - 6.20/month.
I've had it for almost two years with no problems at all - includes voice mail, caller id, call forwarding, call blocker, 911, detailed call history, save your voicemails to mp3, more features that I've never used, etc, etc.

That's all. For real, this time. ;)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

well, guess what this 'rookie" thinks.......
I'll bet basing your evidence against what the FBI is holding back just might
be another reason you guys fail with your suspects. why the name calling
again? I have every right to voice my opinion just as you do!

"What did I say was WRONG other than the FBI didn't investigate Weber very well and NOW I can PROVE it."

come on Jo, you make claims of a cover up constantly instead of a possible
mistake! let's say the FBI does look on here from time to time and they see
what you write about them, do you think they will lift a finger to help you?

"You can't dismiss evidence you haven't even seen!"

Sorry but you have been using that for years, I'm not buying into that
either...

So basically you are saying Duane lied again! his confession said he was
Dan Cooper, he didn't say "I know who Dan Cooper is" did he?

Proving the FBI didn't investigate Duane very well still doesn't put him
on the plane! I'll bet once again they did a lot more than you think!

I don't really need the history of Jo, I can read it twenty times over on here
17+ years Jo and you have no proof what so ever, I'm sorry but that's enough
history for me! excuses are a dime a dozen, proof is in the pudding B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

any credibility Robert had from me left the day I seen that column!
people talk bad about Glenn Beck and turn around and write such
nonsense as that? Respectable? hardly..... no respected Journalist
would ever think of writing garbage such as that, shows just how
one side one can be! typical of mainstream news....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I live within my means and I have nice home in a nice neighborhood. I drive my old car because I can't find a new one I can get in and out of. I do without nothing I need.

When you guys are in your 70's I wonder how many of you big spenders will be able to do that!

Maybe all of us. I live in an "over-55" housing development and my neighbors and I are all probably older than you. It looks like most of us planned ahead as you suggest.

For instance, I bought a new car a couple of months ago and it even meets your requirement for a vertically adjusting driver's seat. Admittedly, it does not have leather seats as you require but that doesn't mean anything to me.

I have high-speed cable internet service for the computer I am on now, a land line telephone with DSL service for another computer, a cell phone with nation-wide text, internet, and e-mail service, a large HDTV set with a satellite service that includes all the channels available through a standard package plus access to all of their pay-per-view channels.

No doubt I pay a bit more for the above than you had in mind. The HDTV satellite service represents about half of the total cost of all the above services.

But the end result is that I have three e-mail accounts through different ISPs, three different ways to get on the internet, two phone numbers through different providers, and can stay in touch with anyone by phone or internet throughout the USA.

And frankly I don't know why you continue to complain about cars, telephones, or Internet Service Providers. As others on the thread have pointed out, all you have to do is check around a bit.

AT&T is not the FBI so don't try to blame either of them for things that only you have control over.

As Blevins points out, just grab the phone and ISP provider by a very sensitive portion of their anatomy and squeeze hard.

Robert99

Jo wrote

Well, I did plan and it means living on a budget - aomething you young people need to do. All of my yrs working I never had to rely on anyone, but myself and my own hard work. I paid my rent or house payment and utilities and my health insurance - I made do with the balance and never had my hand out asking for someone to provide me with medical care or pay my bills or be on food stamps.

Jo,

I admire and respect your fiscal responsibility and frugality, but take exception to one aspect of your story. If Duane was Cooper your income was at least partially supplemented by a very significant handout: a big pile of twenties hand delivered by a government agency.

Well, perhaps you need to make a trip to FL and see the TAX reports. I have stated what he made in 1979 and that was a lot for times. We had a couple of lean yrs in 1980 to 1982, but we made it. I have every tax record Duane had from 1969 with a prior wife until the yr he died.

I expect a large portion of whatever he acquired in 1971 was doled out to the 2 prior wives - NOT me. He bought a home with one and then moved her to CA and the other one bought a new home and did extensive remodeling. I only know the 1st of the 2 had NO financial means. I do not know about the other one, but she would later sue Duane and he paid her. This has been discussed before.

If Duane used any of that money in our household it would have been 1990 to 1995 before he died and while on the machine. I have explained I did not understand how he managed to buy some of the things he did during that time. I was the major wage earner - and he had SS and what little junk he sold, yet he gave everyone NICE gift that last CHristmas?

END of SUBJECT!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Georger: I'm not going to quote over your whole response. The 'red-haired stepchild' thing is just something my stepfather used to tell me when I was a kid...but he never laid a hand on me the whole time I was growing up. I think he liked to say that when I stepped out of line because we would both laugh about it when he'd say it. Or when we would be out together fishing and he'd see a pretty woman, he might say: "Hey, Bob...I'd kill YOU for HER..." And we would both laugh...yet in 52 years of marriage he's never cheated on my mom and loves her to death. I suppose some of his sense of humor has rubbed off on me over the years.

I'll admit my scenario was a bit rough. 377's is nicer. But then the cable companies will charge one family $99 and another $165 a month for the same service. I see them basically as necessary evil entities who try to squeeze every penny out of people they can. So yes...I have played hardball with them. And the whining to them about service in order to get renewed at lower rates is true. Like the times phone/internet/cable went down when they were upgrading. Or when I'd be setting up the ISBN info for a new book and internet would crash, forcing me start all over entering all that information later. Other stuff. It's not THAT bad I suppose, but I'm only guilty of using a little hyperbole to wake up Jo to upgrade her service instead of complaining about it.

On a more Cooper-related subject, I was wondering if you thought we (staff at AB) did the right thing by releasing a public version of the KC report to the Seattle FBI. Do you think it was presented well? Do you think there is anything to the allegations?

I dont think Jo needs your help or advice about
anything. That's what I think.

I gave my thoughts about the KC Theory a long
time ago. I see no need to rehash it. Nothing has
changed.

As was the case with Dvorak and Myers and their
case against Teddy Mayfield, the whole thing was
based on anecdotes and coincidence; it failed when
it got to the media and KING-News. Myers & Dvorak
didnt even bother to make a submission to the FBI,
so far as I know. I see your case against KC and
Geestman in a similar light.

The wig story you have raised could apply to
Mayfield as well as to Kenny, I think. I dont know
that the wig story has ever been adequately ex-
plained. But, the wig story is just one of a number
of back-stories which developed during the Cooper
investigation, another was the 'hotel story', and
there are other stories ... I have always felt those
stories are legitimate grist for a good investigative
journalist (which could even be someone like Carol
Abraczinskas or a retired FBI SA) ...

Every major expedition in human history has
involved miss-steps and wrong-assumptions,
time spent persuing false leads ... Columbus
thought he had arrived at China! Marco Polo
wondered if he had arived somehow on to
the Moon!

What I dont like, and what I dont think is effective,
is trying to use one of these backstories like the wig
story, as leverage to try and force the FBI or anyone
else into admitting serious errors, all for the purpose
of trying to pressure the FBI into admitting 'this or
that', or forcing the FBI into finally endorsing some
person as a serious suspect; all as a political
concession!

You cant criticise Marla for running her case in the
media, then turn around and do the very same thing,
or give the appearance of doing the same thing,
and expect a different result.

Bottom line: if you ever dig up Kenny and find
Cooper twenties in his front suit pocket, in his
casket with him, then give Curtis Ng a call!

That is my analysis of this whole thing.

And lay off red-haired step children and Comcast
reps!

J
o wrote

If the Cooper's body is found with his chute on and only covered by the normal debri that could accumulate in a short period of time - then I would have NO choice than to accept Duane was NOT involved.

Blevins stated:

You could substitute Kenny Christiansen's name in there and it would be the same thing. I wouldn't do the crow, however.

Is there any part of your story that is ORIGINAL. You and others have used parts of the story I told for yrs and yrs. You aren't the only one. Things I said first in letters, to the writers, to the media, postings and emails....a lot of these things end up coming back my way as
He said or he claimed such and such went this was or that, so and so did this or that. The echos have been endless and how many have laid claime to things only I had mentioned in the past. GOOD example: Leaving fingerprints on the aft stairs....I told the FBI and everyone about Duane's dream and then others cook up similar stories about their subjects!

In Sept of 1979 in WA. He stated - "That's were Cooper walked out of the woods"

Jo stated: "How would you know that?'

Duane replied: "Maybe I was the one on the ground"

In MAR of 1995 a few days before he died Duane stated:
"I'mmmm Dan Cooper"

By that time I had forgotten about Cooper and did NOT know who DAN COOPER was if he had said D.B.Cooper - maybe it would have triggered the prior memory, but that would not happen until 1996 (1yr and 2 months later) when I found out Dan Cooper was the name given by D.B.Cooper.

END OF SUBJECT AND THE LAST TIME I NEED TO REPEAT THIS!

Just how would someone get extra money?
Hmmm let's see, a person arrested for stealing couldn't achieve this could they?

How could one get expensive gifts without any known means and has been convicted of stealing?

Perhaps this could help?
Thief:
noun, plural thieves.
a person who steals, especially secretly or without open force; one guilty of theft or larceny.

Synonyms
burglar, pickpocket, highwayman. Thief, robber refer to one who steals. A thief takes the goods or property of another by stealth without the latter's knowledge: like a thief in the night. A robber trespasses upon the house, property, or person of another, and makes away with things of value, even at the cost of violence: A robber held up two women on the street.

Could Duane fit this criteria? nope, he's Dan Cooper master criminal.......

If Duane was on the ground, why are you so bothered about his prints and DNA? it doesn't make sense!!!!
then turns around and says he Dan Cooper? not buying it, sorry!

lot's of Husbands lie to there spouse about things! known fact...

I dont think Jo needs your help or advice about
anything. That's what I think.

I gave my thoughts about the KC Theory a long
time ago. I see no need to rehash it. Nothing has
changed.

As was the case with Dvorak and Myers and their
case against Teddy Mayfield, the whole thing was
based on anecdotes and coincidence; it failed when
it got to the media and KING-News. Myers & Dvorak
didnt even bother to make a submission to the FBI,
so far as I know. I see your case against KC and
Geestman in a similar light.

The wig story you have raised could apply to
Mayfield as well as to Kenny, I think. I dont know
that the wig story has ever been adequately ex-
plained. But, the wig story is just one of a number
of back-stories which developed during the Cooper
investigation, another was the 'hotel story', and
there are other stories ... I have always felt those
stories are legitimate grist for a good investigative
journalist (which could even be someone like Carol
Abraczinskas or a retired FBI SA) ...

Every major expedition in human history has
involved miss-steps and wrong-assumptions,
time spent persuing false leads ... Columbus
thought he had arrived at China! Marco Polo
wondered if he had arived somehow on to
the Moon!

What I dont like, and what I dont think is effective,
concession!

media, then turn around and do the very same thing,
or give the appearance of doing the same thing,
and expect a different result.

Bottom line: if you ever dig up Kenny and find
Cooper twenties in his front suit pocket, in his
casket with him, then give Curtis Ng a call!

That is my analysis of this whole thing.

And lay off red-haired step children and Comcast
reps!

WOW! Thank You - I could never ever have summed things up that way, but you are dead on with all of it.

Jo Weber (me) has NOT done things right by my own admission. In 1996 I had to work to provide for myself - and I didn't have a computer. I was working a lot of hours and I left the information in the hands of the FBI. They did NOT call for additional information - not even after I went public in 2000, but they at least had the agent's supervisor meet with the media and Pasternac to discuss this on tape (I do not know if that session was ever aired).

My ethic are way above some of the ethics used by others and Thank You for pointing that out.
You probably didn't intend for me to take it as a compliment, but I did. Again Thank You.

Being polite and resourceful does not mean the writer agrees with anyone person, but disagees with the methods used.

In my case - there was NO method - I have just stumbled along keeping the story alive and hoping beyond all hope that one day before I am gone that someone will REALLY read what I say and see if there is any possibility that my claims are true.

Along the way little things have come up I have tried to chase like this last chase in Spokane, but it will be what the old newspapers reported and the arrest archive show if they even exist today. Every newspaper and jail between Spokane and Coure d'alene is getting a letter and a request to dig into their archives.

I am still waiting for that list of possible names Duane could have used. I know you guys posted some I was NOT aware of.

It goes out MONDAY! It is my last Hurrah along with the follow-up I will do on it. BUT hopefully it will result in some old files being uncovered - and then the FBI will step up to the plate and drive the ball home.....a win win for everyone! There would never be anymore Cooper Wannabes and a lot of people could get some peace and rest.

If Duane was on the ground, why are you so bothered about his prints and DNA? it doesn't make sense!!!!

Your comprehension values seem to be in question with your obtuse statements only made to encite and hinder productivity. If you had actually follow the story, YOU would know the answer to your question.

Why bother with Duane's prints and DNA?

Did you do your home work on Cooper before coming to this forum?

When you were a child:

I expect when you were in school the teacher had to point things out to you in regards to your repeatedly delaying the progress of the class to meet required minimun standards.

You always use SEARCH, but you have only gone to the computer sites - have you read even ONE book about Cooper? Have you read the old new articles? Even some of those are not very accurate. One writer told me - they have to make the story interest to the public - an explanation for some inaccuracies regarding Weber.

I communicated with this writer by email - so there was NO mis-understanding about what I said or didn't say. Literary liberaties - there are too many of them and too many individuals who just want to go to a forum about Cooper and throw things around or to sell a book or a movie.

The uninformed about the crime are the worst offenders and the one's who hold back progress and new information being discussed. Why spend your time attacking me - do something useful. You started out that way and then you got lost.

None of the Cooper researchers discovered that article from the Bremerton Sun. I did that. And I still would like to know how the Seattle FBI came to the idea (seven months after the hijacking) that the hijacker was bald. What made them think this? The results of that part of the investigation went nowhere, but something definitely triggered it, and THAT's the important part. Why?

BULL CRAP! NONE of the researchers found the Bremerton Sun Article - BULL! Himmelsbach and I discussed the article early on and prior to 2000. Prior to my going public.

I was also discussed the article long before I ever heard of you or KC and with a young man who contacted me 12 yrs ago. I have a copy of the actual article and there would be a print date on it. Did you ever talk to the Bremerton or to the writer or to the existing paper or anyone in Bremerton such as at the library? Or oldtimers in the area?
Senior centers?

NO you didn't, but I did and the story was dismissed. A bald man looking in a window at a wig - no different than a woman looking at wigs in department stores in the late 60' and in the 70's . Wig were vogue then. It was just a story for fun - it was never meant to be taken seriously!

GET A LIFE - or talk to the right people! The article was NEVER meant to be taken seriously - it was a BIG laugh!

Blevins - you just make yourself look worse and worse and worse and yet MeyerLouie got put on vacation because he made statements to you that said - LOOK AT THE OBVIOUS.

You wrote a story and now you want us to believe it is TRUE. ALL you have done is make a bunch of elderly people look like idiots and too embarrassed to come forward and admit they allowed hype and the possibility of a book to cause them to use poor judgement.

They have not been here to defend themselves! Are they even aware this thread exists? If I had been your victim, I would have been so embarrassed I would want to crawl away and hide.. You promoted Cooper - you did NOT investigate Cooper. You used the research of OTHERS - you did NOT do any research. Worse YOU used ELDERLY PEOPLE and messed with their memories and their minds!

Jo, you are stating that Duane is Dan Cooper, but then you also state he could be a person on the ground, so naturally his prints wouldn't be on the plane! nor would he have a dream about leaving his prints on the aft stairs! you are putting Duane in ever possible scenario that could be made! that's how I see it.......

there is no evidence Cooper had anyone else involved! If Duane was on the ground why would he need training in chutes that you are trying to connect him with? you play the reverse game allowing Duane into the crime any possible way you see fit? is that fair?

WHEW - you ARE a real JERK!

The statements where made by DUANE WEBER one in 1979 and the other in 1995. I did NOT do anything other than QUOTE - Weber and explore the possibilities. GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

Get a lesson in reality....and common sense. Maybe I should complain like Blevins does to the moderator, but it makes more sense to ignore ALL of your post from this day forward.

ALL I want right now is that LIST of possible name from the posters that Weber could have used and those that he did use.

Jo, I'm sorry but you are the one who needs a reality check, I'm not the one trying to prove something, you have made claims of Duane being Cooper or an accomplice by statements of a non living person, unfortunately you can not back up this kind of information since you were the only one it was told too.

I find it very hard for Duane to have been either Cooper or a known subject on the ground during this crime, your investigation has come under fire many times on this thread and you respond with hatred, I'm not the first to point this out either.

I don't need to go back to school in order to come to these conclusions Jo, I simply stated that Duane's prints would not be a question if he was on the ground, Duane L Weber told you he was on the ground, ok, but then Duane L Weber also told you he was Dan Cooper......school is out!

Well, perhaps you need to make a trip to FL and see the TAX reports. I have stated what he made in 1979 and that was a lot for times. We had a couple of lean yrs in 1980 to 1982, but we made it. I have every tax record Duane had from 1969 with a prior wife until the yr he died.

Jo, Why don't you post the addresses Duane used on his tax returns for 1969, 1970, 1971, and 1972. Also the names and addresses of the companies that provided his W-2s (or 1099) forms. Just the city and state, as well as the dates of his employment with them, would be very helpful.

Leave off the money numbers, SSNs, and other such identifying information.

Robert99

[

reply]Georger says in part:

***'What I dont like, and what I dont think is effective,
concession!

media, then turn around and do the very same thing, or give the appearance of doing the same thing, and expect a different result.

There is a BIG difference between Marla making up a story in an obvious effort to obtain a book contract...and what we have done regarding Ken Christiansen. The sending of the report and the images/docs to a couple of local media is just to get a second opinion on whether there is something to the report or not.

None of the Cooper researchers discovered that article from the Bremerton Sun. I did that. And I still would like to know how the Seattle FBI came to the idea (seven months after the hijacking) that the hijacker was bald. What made them think this? The results of that part of the investigation went nowhere, but something definitely triggered it, and THAT's the important part. Why?

And let's face facts. The FBI has made missteps along the way in their investigation. Your Marla reference is a perfect example. There are others. This is part of the reason why people like you or I continue to explore avenues.

Not true. You were not the one who discovered the Bremerton Sun article. If I'm not mistaken, snowmman was the first to reference it and it was discussed before you started participating on this forum. I know - you will say it doesn't matter - I just don't get why you always do this when you know that it's so easily debunked. :S

On the issue of FBI missteps.....What missteps, specifically? The fact that he was never found does not in itself constitute missteps in the investigation. He could be at the bottom of the Lake and will never be found.
So I'm curious - and I'm not saying there weren't missteps - I'm just asking what missteps exactly are you talking about ..... and prove it.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertB replies: First, I would like to see where the Bremerton Sun article was posted here before I did. Not that I don't believe you, but I would like to see it. And how was it 'debunked'? Who inside the Seattle FBI in May of 1972 revealed to the reporter that the FBI thought the hijacker was bald? More importantly...why did they think this? What triggered this idea enough that they decided to send out agents on it?

First things first.... I didn't say the article was debunked -- What is easily debunked are your claims that you did this first or that first or that you are the only one to do this or the only one to do that. Search options are tedious but for finding things are actually pretty good here and will teach you a lot that you don't know...

Jun 22, 2008, 7:45 PM

Post #2966 of 39659 (5764 views)
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3246892#3246892

Oct 22, 2008, 10:15 PM

Post #4783 of 39659 (5822 views)
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3370815#3370815

You haven't proven any of your "missteps". You only know/repeat what you read in articles - of which I can show you more than one version of each of your examples.
Someone writes it - you think it's true. Problem is this is why there are so many myths out there.

Who said that they are under an obligation to "reveal" anything to the general public or to give away any information, sensitive or otherwise. You've given them nothing on Kenny Christiansen that changes the basic parameters that no doubt they need to establish - else they would be investigating 1/4 of Washington State.
What can you prove that they have or don't have on LD Cooper or what can you prove that they did or didn't do in regards to the Amboy chute? You have no proof - only guesses. I gently ask....What part of the definition of proof do you not understand?

Case in point....The same Bremerton Sun article that you cited also states "a man who signed the passenger list as D.B. Cooper".

That error was pointed out to me by someone in a pm. Good catch, J.C.

I haven't even looked at the article to see if there are anymore myths listed as gospel. So if the author couldn't get that detail right, what else in the article is wrong?

the last time I checked it was still an open case, they are not going to reveal everything.....
what do any of us know that the FBI knows about the case as in what they know can exclude in Cooper wannabee's?

last time I checked on KC it said this:
"Despite the publicity generated by Porteous's book and the 2011 television documentary, the FBI is standing by its position that Christiansen cannot be considered a prime suspect"

I understand the frustration of people wanting answers, but again, this is not a game the FBI is playing, I can tell you that...
they can't please everyone, I doubt they will start on your behalf....should the FBI have a monthly update in order to keep up with known Cooper suspects and what they did or didn't do? crying out conspiracy and cover ups and lack of a proper investigation is a cop out in my opinion....

I'm sure like many other say on this thread, the FBI would love to have this case solved.......

personally I would love for them to give in and expose everything they have on this case, but I'm not going to scream and holler about it, 40+ years now, I think they look worse not revealing everything, Cooper is either dead, or not going to live much longer if he is alive, what will they do to him? give him life?

Jo, Why don't you post the addresses Duane used on his tax returns for 1969, 1970, 1971, and 1972. Also the names and addresses of the companies that provided his W-2s (or 1099) forms. Just the city and state, as well as the dates of his employment with them, would be very helpful.

Leave off the money numbers, SSNs, and other such identifying information.

Robert99

CHECK THE THREAD - I DID ALL OF THAT - IT IS IN THE THREAD AT THE REQUEST OF THE THREAD.

IT TOOK SEVERAL POST AND LOT OF TIME READING FADED DOCUMENTS AND I DID THE BEST I COULD. WON'T REDO IT.

I was able to pull this one down and for some reason I am denied access to anymore of the posts about Duane's Employment record. I do not know how to do searches and I got luck with a KEY word to get this one - but the other follow after that - I did several yrs of his tax reports. If you guys are really wanting to see this again go back and find that one post and the other follow over a period of days. Now I wish I had printed them out - because I cannot do it again.

Duane and his wife:

Duane:
Can't read first word
Mou-- Teria Catering Co., Inc
5035 Raytown Rd
Kanas City

Modulus Corporation
1650 Union Commerce Bldg
915 Euclid Ave
Cleveland Ohio (Duane was living in Atlanta)

Thirteenth & Baltimore Corp
3300 Baltimore
Kansas City

Annbar Associates
Hotel Muehlebach
12 th & Baltimore
Kansas City

Interlock Screw & Bolt Corp
1320 Ellsworth Industrial
Atlanta.

Midnight Sun
225 Peachtree
Atalnta, Ga

Gateway Sporting Good
3177 Mercier
Kansas City

Bourbon Orlean Hotel
717 Orleans St
N.O., La

Wife:
Willard-Edgcomb Corp
470? Wyandotte
Kansas City

S.S. Kresge Company
2727 Second Ave
Detroit, Michigan

Another one for the wife
But it is NO longer readable

Below is the first yr 1969
So go back to that post and read on down to the line. It took several post to complete and I will not do it again! I was able to pull that one and the forum denied my being able to pull the others - I should have noted a post number and date, but I didn't. I started with 1969 all through the yrs until 1977. Not sure what yrs I stopped with.

Duane and his wife:

Duane:
Can't read first word
Mou-- Teria Catering Co., Inc
5035 Raytown Rd
Kanas City

Modulus Corporation
1650 Union Commerce Bldg
915 Euclid Ave
Cleveland Ohio (Duane was living in Atlanta)

Thirteenth & Baltimore Corp
3300 Baltimore
Kansas City

Annbar Associates
Hotel Muehlebach
12 th & Baltimore
Kansas City

Interlock Screw & Bolt Corp
1320 Ellsworth Industrial
Atlanta.

Midnight Sun
225 Peachtree