47 47
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)
9 hours ago, Slim King said:

Why would you think that?

because you are shilling for Reca...

When Carl fed the case info to Reca for his recordings he made a big error and got the side door and rear bulkhead door mixed up. He misunderstood the FBI information, either from the files or media reports. He also got the flightpath completely wrong, the plane never went East.. that was it,, The Reca story is BS.. add in Reca's speech/cadence, grade 8 education, it is a joke. Reca was not Cooper and Lauren pulled a scam.

It is like somebody claiming to have assassinated Kennedy with a knife in Fort Worth, Texas... then when caught being wrong claim an FBI coverup.

People shill for suspects all the time but don't pretend you're not.

When you got the door wrong, you exposed your agenda.

At least pick a legitimate suspect..

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)
2 hours ago, Slim King said:

I shill for no one but it looks like you do. What is your proof that Carl fed the case to Peca? I'll wait. Heading east is the normal route to Reno. The pass is 3100 feet. I used to live there on Snoqualmie pass. No reason to go any other way. As I said ... I don't have a dog in this fight and I don't always have to be right, like some on this forum...LOL

Yes, guilty, I am a shill for the truth...

It doesn't matter what the route to Reno could be.. it wasn't East. 

Carl researched the case before the Reca tapes, he even talked to Carr.. In the interview tapes he clearly led Reca who seemed like he had early onset dementia..

Unfortunately, Carl's research was poor and he got the facts wrong which Reca repeated. Reca is a manufactured narrative that doesn't fit the case evidence, end of story. I have evidence that eliminates Reca and most of the high profile suspects.

but advocating for a suspect in an intellectually honest way is fine..

You are not, you are a shill. You have an agenda.

Why,

You claim to be just asking questions and using logic. This is dishonest.

You mimic the Reca narrative including the gross errors.

You are trying to undermine established facts that contradict the Reca narrative to breath oxygen into it..  Reca CPR....  paddles,, clear...

You have ignored any criticism or problems with the Reca narrative.

You aggressively defend the Reca narrative when challenged including gross errors.

You claim you are neutral, but everything you post is designed to support the Reca narrative.

Do you really think we are that stupid..

The Reca/Peca story is a joke, it is made up and patched together with chewing gum and pine beetle spit,, there are no facts to support Reca being Cooper, just claims and the crucial facts presented do not fit the evidence..

Reca is easily eliminated...

istockphoto-1126471885-170667a.jpg.14970ba8450938a9d162117066698013.jpg

Edited by FLYJACK

13 minutes ago, Slim King said:

rotflmao.....I'm 100% neutral. However it seems you can't answer the important questions so you melt down. I have no dog in the fight. There seems to be a lot more evidence to review for McCoy and Peca/Reca than any other suspect so I'm following those stories now. The distance from Seatac to the drop zone is basically the same as the distance from Seatac to Cle Elum. Only a fool wouldn't look into the possibility. You say yo have proof it's not Peca ... I'm ALL EARS!!!!!

You aren't neutral and I do have proof Reca isn't Cooper.

I have lots of research I am holding back.

The plane did not fly to Cle Elum, it is absurd to claim it did.

(edited)
39 minutes ago, Slim King said:

After 50 years it seems the FBI is so Unbelievably Inept that they can't solve the case or they really never wanted to. I find it hard to believe they are that Inept. So I'm leaning towards option number two.

Its quite simple - has nothing to do with competence vs incompetence. Cooper was either nowhere where people looked or he was not identifiable and got overlooked. Could be a combination of both of those. I always go back to the Unabomber and how long it took to connect dots and find Ted. In the end its was Ted's family that brought him to the attention of LE in spite of a massive manhunt. Once he came to the FBI's attention, the dots connected very quickly with 100% certainty. In Ted's own village he was very well known and suspected of crimes. Outside his village he was hardly known at all and forgotten. DB Cooper might have been one of those forgotten people who was never identified. In some small village he may have been well known. Its the same in every venue of discovery including Science and Criminology.

Edited by georger
  • Like 1

"The Boeing 727's autopilot could be engaged in either pitch or roll mode or both. We often would disconnect only the pitch mode to manually make changes like leveling off or beginning a descent. This is because hand-flying was smoother than the autopilot. Also, the 727's antiquated autopilot could not be relied upon to level off at the preselected altitude. Some didn't even have altitude-capture capability. "

9 hours ago, Slim King said:

Why do you think Cossey lied to the media? If gamblers kill you they never get their money. Logically they think of another method to get your home, cars, businesses... Stuff like that. They might kill someone who is a member of another group to make a statement but killing an old man doesn't do that.

Cossey was known to carry large amounts of cash on his person.

(edited)
11 hours ago, Slim King said:

So you are saying that it was on auto pilot but some of the features were shut off so the pilot could still say he was flying the plane?

No, that passage is not about NORJAK but the 727 in general.. Rataczak said he was manually flying the plane, he levelled and slowed the plane for Cooper just before he jumped... that proves it was at a minimum not on full autopilot settings.

It states that there are different modes and that some planes didn't even have altitude-capture.. 

The argument is that if it was on autopilot Rataczak wouldn't have felt the hijacker on the stairs and that might move the LZ.. this is false, Rataczak did feel the hijacker on the stairs and was manually flying the plane. Further, Rataczak joked about the crooked path of the plane because he was manually flying it,, that indicates no autopilot modes at all.

And 305 flying dirty with the rear stairs down is an extreme configuration, to fly in autopilot doesn't make any sense..

Edited by FLYJACK

10 hours ago, Slim King said:

Why do you think Cossey lied to the media? If gamblers kill you they never get their money. Logically they think of another method to get your home, cars, businesses... Stuff like that. They might kill someone who is a member of another group to make a statement but killing an old man doesn't do that.

Cossey was serial liar according to somebody who knew him well..

Cossey being killed because of the book Skyjack claiming Hayden supplied the chutes makes no sense.. Hayden supplying the chutes was no secret.. it was previously reported in the media, the FBI files and books.. 

In fact, in Tosaw's book it states Cossey told Lee that he had recently packed back chutes for somebody at Boeing field.. 

So, the back chutes and Hayden wasn't a secret, a coverup or any reason to murder Cossey..

Over the years Cossey told lies and different stories to different people including Carr and the FBI, it was his character.

There is no evidence his murder has anything to do with the Cooper case..

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I enjoyed the interview. I found Lisa Story to be credible, meaning that I believe that she believes what she is saying. But, that isn't rare among those with suspects. But, Reca wasn't Cooper.

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Shill...

Lots of people have claimed to be Cooper, are related to him or knew him..

What is common in all these instances is zero evidence.. 

Nobody here will fall for your RECA/PECA nonsense, try the FACEBOOK group..

Edited by FLYJACK

16 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I think you protest too much ...LOL What are you afraid of?

Your immature and silly little digs don't work.

You have exposed yourself as a RECA shill,, everyone can see that. 

I just don't like shills and frauds, if you actually want to advocate for a suspect do it honestly and present a cogent argument.. you haven't because you can't. Instead, you rely on creating doubt, false information, crazy claims and a massive conspiracy theory involving virtually everyone... all of it not to advance case knowledge but to advance the Reca narrative.

So, you just clutter the forum with misinformation and disinformation. We have too many bad suspects to get bogged down in the nonsense..

The people here are too smart and informed to fall for your little scheme. Your audience is really the uniformed Cooper folks, they may be more susceptible to your agenda.

Reca/Peca was not Cooper, there is no evidence and the evidence presented is not just ridiculous, it is false. 

Carl pulled a scam, got a book published and now there is an incentive for people to shill for the Reca narrative.. with another book coming out.

Carl screwed up on the case facts because he was a poor researcher,, you repeated Carl's errors just like Reca did.. that was your downfall.

Nobody outside of the Reca camp thinks the plane flew East and Cooper wanted to jump out of the side door. Both are false.

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

Nobody ... thinks... Cooper wanted to jump out of the side door.

Hmm, jumping out of the side door of a 727 seems like you'd run a pretty good chance (certainty?) of being sucked into the side engine. I wouldn't risk it, even for $200K.

25 minutes ago, Slim King said:

East is the normal flight plan and the flight crew was given the go ahead to 14.000 feet ... More than enough to go the safe way.

305 did not go East, claiming so is ignorant of the case..

Why do you keep pushing something that is patently false?

You are just wasting peoples time with that nonsense.

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

Where did that information come from?

Geez, I was afraid you would ask that, which is the reason I almost didn't answer. It was put out there quite a bit in the first year or two after Cossey's murder. But, unlike Flyjack, I read something and then I move on, instead of bookmarking it or saving it somewhere. I really should start doing that I guess. So, my answer is what it is, but I can't link it or give a source for it and quite honestly I don't have the time to dig it up. Bruce Smith could probably shed some light on it if you would reach out to him. 

However, there is simply no reason at this point - 9 years later, to think that Cossey's murder was related to the Cooper case.

56 minutes ago, Slim King said:

The murder is still unsolved. Someone mailed back his credit cards and all? Not a normal murder now is it? To say if it is or isn't related to D.B. Cooper isn't logical. You don't know. No evidence for this.

You are correct, I do not know. I never said that I knew. What I said is that there is no reason to believe that his murder is related to the Cooper case. If someone presented something that suggested otherwise, then great. But other than wild speculation, there is nothing that points to his murder having anything to do with DB Cooper.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

305 didn't fly East... Reca was not Cooper...

The simplest route for the hijacked airliner to get from Seattle to Reno is the one it took.

In the Oakland Air Traffic Control area, the airliner was also under radar coverage from the handoff from Seattle ATC to its arrival at Reno.  The Oakland controller told the airliner where he had him on radar and also discussed the airliner's location on radar with the Reno controller.

The airliner climbed to 11,000 feet in California in order to get over the mountains between V-23 and Reno.

Except for the Portland area, there are no questions about the airliner's flight path.  

1 minute ago, Slim King said:

I am not 100% committed to any suspect.  But the Flight Path is in question. There is no hard data. Only testimonies of government influenced employees. No Black Boxes... No radar data.

There is data and evidence, it is not in question. It went South, not East.

Of course the Reca narrative has zero data and evidence just a wild story from Carl leading Reca for a book, and he got the case info wrong and was weak on details..

Reca can be eliminated easily..

(edited)
4 hours ago, Robert99 said:

The simplest route for the hijacked airliner to get from Seattle to Reno is the one it took.

Tautology: it is what it is. Brilliant!   A Tautology is a repetition of ideas rather than words in order to avoid critical thought and misdirect. A form of subterfuge. Primary tool of the hoser.

The simplest correct kind of cat is a cat !  ;)

Edited by georger

or the logical fallacy..

argumentum ad nauseam

(also known as: argument from nagging, proof by assertion)

Description: Repeating an argument or a premise over and over again in place of better supporting evidence.

Explanation: Restating the same claims, even rearranging the words or substituting words, is not the same as making new claims, and certainly does not make the claims any more true.

(edited)
On 8/23/2022 at 11:43 AM, Slim King said:

rotflmao.....I'm 100% neutral. However it seems you can't answer the important questions so you melt down. I have no dog in the fight. There seems to be a lot more evidence to review for McCoy and Peca/Reca than any other suspect so I'm following those stories now. The distance from Seatac to the drop zone is basically the same as the distance from Seatac to Cle Elum. Only a fool wouldn't look into the possibility. You say yo have proof it's not Peca ... I'm ALL EARS!!!!!

No, it isn't "basically the same distance" not even close..

SeaTac to Cle Elum is 66 miles,, SeaTac to the drop zone at 8:10-12 is 103-109 miles..

Only a fool would claim it was the same.. 

So, you guys need to dream up another narrative patch for your Reca fiction...

Edited by FLYJACK

7 hours ago, georger said:

Tautology: it is what it is. Brilliant!   A Tautology is a repetition of ideas rather than words in order to avoid critical thought and misdirect. A form of subterfuge. Primary tool of the hoser.

The simplest correct kind of cat is a cat !  ;)

Excellent, Georger, excellent!!  In the next class period we will cover why 2 + 2 = 4!  

24 minutes ago, Slim King said:

At no time on this forum have I made the statement that Walter Peca is the hijacker. Any of you who say that are spreading disinformation. Why would you do that? I am pointing out that there is no REAL HARD DATA (Such as Black Boxes and Radar Data)....Just testimony by people who are under the influence of the FBI. (Same people that are hiding the Cigarette butts and the Hair sample) After 50 years of failure you need to up your game.

All you have done is mimicked the unsubstantiated Reca narrative including the gross errors..

There is evidence and data for the southern flight path and claiming it is a big conspiracy to cover up the Eastern path is just ridiculous... 

At this point you are just trolling this forum.. repeating unsubstantiated and ridiculous claims over and over gets nauseating..

The butts were destroyed after testing and the hair sample was lost..

Reca was not cooper and yes I can prove it,, and no I am not giving you my research.