47 47
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)
2 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

I agree, in denominations of $20's the money would just fit tight in an average sized knapsack,,

By asking for it in a knapsack Cooper had it figured out that the authorities were to make it fit. No smaller than $20's.. if all 20's didn't fit they could have used some larger bills,, but since they ignored Cooper's demand (probably intentionally) we'll never know.

Tina may have an opinion about that - but we will never know that!  For various and sundry reasons ... known only to the Cooper Confessional.

Edited by georger

The original sketches drawn for Cooper are a puzzlement to me. The Gregory sketch was the first - interviewed in Washington but drawn by somebody in the Las Vegas Office? Why Las Vegas ? 

Next several days later the Mucklow-Schafner sketches, produced by which office where?

Why's the Gregory sketch so completely different? 

CooperSketch nnn_lrg.jpg

I took the McCrone spreadsheets and found 37 elements listed. Some of these are in small amounts.  I'll get to some percentages later.  If you remove the gas elements (Oxygen, the Nobel gasses (argon, neon, etc.) and the radioactive ones and obscure ones, then the remaining elements are represented well on this list.  My observation is that Cooper's tie contained quite a few, if not all of the most common elements possible in solid form.  I'll have to go back and see which common ones were not found on the tie. If anyone wants to look at the list and figure that out, go for it.

Name
Silver
Aluminum
Gold
Barium
Bismuth
Bromine
Calcium
Cadmium
Cerium
Chlorine
Cobalt
Chromium
Copper
Fluorine
Iron
Mercury
Potassium
Lanthanum
Magnesium
Manganese
Molybdenum
Sodium
Nickel
Phosphorus
Lead
Palladium
Sulfur
Antimony
Silicon
Tin
Strontium
Titanium
Vanadium
Tungsten
Yttrium
Zinc
Zirconium

4 hours ago, georger said:

The original sketches drawn for Cooper are a puzzlement to me. The Gregory sketch was the first - interviewed in Washington but drawn by somebody in the Las Vegas Office? Why Las Vegas ? 

Next several days later the Mucklow-Schafner sketches, produced by which office where?

CooperSketch nnn_lrg.jpg

There were some files on this sketch in a recent Vault release. I’ll have to check it out. 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 7:45 AM, FLYJACK said:
Cooper demanding “American” currency and being Canadian. This is a funny one because I agree with the conclusion that he is not Canadian but the argument is wrong. The pilots said “American” currency.. Rataczak later said publicly Cooper asked for “American currency” and in the FBI files Tina said Cooper reiterated his demands to her saying “US currency”.. So, it is extremely strong evidence that Cooper qualified the currency with “American/US”.. Otherwise, Tina and the pilots had to add it. What does it mean.. it means that Cooper has experience with non US currency and likely recently. It does not mean he is Canadian, I don’t believe he is Canadian. It is extremely unlikely somebody who lived in the US their entire life having no experience with other currencies would qualify the currency with “American/US”. Imagine a bank robber asking for American/US currency,,, it doesn't make sense. Cooper could have been a foreigner or an American with a strong international influence.. Cooper was an international worker/traveller with recent experience or future expectation of a non US currency environment..

My first post!  I've always wondered with the currency:

1)  In the comic, did the comic character ask for US or American currency?

2)  Did the highjacker mirror any comic character quotes/dialect/phrases?

3)  Did the highjacker mirror any comic character actions besides taking a ransom and jumping from a plane?  I read he did ask for a knapsack like the comic.

Finally, I can't seem to find any info to if the previous suspects had any accents, had the temperament to remain cool and calm, were polite, etc.  Things like accents can be faked but not the ability to remain cool and calm when your adrenaline is surging.  A while back I was working in Va Beach and would occasionally hit the bars with some Navy Seals including the night or two before they would deploy/leave for an assignment.  They were all extremely "amped" up, couldn't sit still; none of ones I met would be able to remain cool and calm while in a bar.  It's very uncommon for someone with their adrenaline surging to remain calm while interacting with someone.

(edited)
14 hours ago, DBorDanCooperFan said:

3)  Did the highjacker mirror any comic character actions besides taking a ransom and jumping from a plane?  I read he did ask for a knapsack like the comic.

Finally, I can't seem to find any info to if the previous suspects had any accents, had the temperament to remain cool and calm, were polite, etc.  Things like accents can be faked but not the ability to remain cool and calm when your adrenaline is surging.  A while back I was working in Va Beach and would occasionally hit the bars with some Navy Seals including the night or two before they would deploy/leave for an assignment.  They were all extremely "amped" up, couldn't sit still; none of ones I met would be able to remain cool and calm while in a bar.  It's very uncommon for someone with their adrenaline surging to remain calm while interacting with someone.

You are asking questions and bringing up issues, that go to the core of the Cooper case. I wish we could get a Seal Team Commander to give his opinion of Cooper, Cooper's plan, and how Cooper conducted his hijacking from a tactical point of view. I have no opinion about the Dan Cooper comic persona and how that compares with DB Cooper. Carr has said he sees Cooper as a 'rank novice'/ amateur ? I wish Carr would explain that. Cooper had specific demands and a timeline. But he was VERY concerned about a sky marshal (ore two?) being on this flight - which seems to undermine his status as a fully informed tactical person. He said he was hijacking because the opportunity was presenting itself. He seems to have been in a hurry to do it and get it over with . . . like a bank robbery. ................................................. btw we have nothing about how Cooper and his clothing smelled ? Nothing if there was something that stood out. Its basic clues that solve cases. So far as I know no one has asked 'how did Cooper smell' - did anyone bother to ask Tina how Cooper smelled? Did his cloths smell of campfire smoke? etc

Edited by georger

22 hours ago, DBorDanCooperFan said:

Did the comic character, "Dan Cooper", hijack a plane in the comic? 

(edited)
On 6/29/2022 at 9:50 AM, CooperNWO305 said:

Regardless, if he landed with the money, then he would have been very motivated to get it out of the area, and would have figured a way to carry it out, or stash it.

So, what do you think he did (assuming he landed with the money)? Getting it out of the area makes the TB find harder to explain, right? I don't know if I believe he lost the money, or stashed it. But I have a hard time believing that he left the area with the money....if he even survived, which I kinda believe he did.

Edited by ParrotheadVol

11 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

So, what do you think he did (assuming he landed with the money)? Getting it out of the area makes the TB find harder to explain, right? I don't know if I believe he lost the money, or stashed it. But I have a hard time believing that he left the area with the money....if he even survived, which I kinda believe he did.

Parrot: There are many scenarios as you know, so I have a few in my head that could work, but I realize that what happened may not even have occurred to us.  So for me it comes down to probability versus certainty.  Some options are simply more likely than others.  Here goes.

He hijacked the plane and got the $200k, risked his life (maybe he only had a few years left to live).  So he is highly focused on getting away with the money.

I subscribe to the 8:12 jump time, and that the plane was north of the river, and that the winds were blowing north/northeast.  Therefore I find it less probable that he landed in water, and even if he did, the chances of him landing in deep water are slim. The diatom research helps give some credibility to him not landing in the water too.

The Tina Bar money was 300 bills of 10,000.  6%.  You'd think we would have found some other bills in the area.  It's possible they are still out there, or that the bills traveled 100 miles to the ocean.  Possible, but is it probable?

I believe he lived.  It's possible the parachute near the Hession store was his.  If it wasn't, then I'm thinking he buried it or took it with him and disposed of it far away.  So no money, no parachute, no nothing.  The money may have gone into circulation.  We just don't know.  There was no way to systematically find those bills, contrary to what some people say.  He could have spent the $20s.  There were billions of those series in circulation.  Even if he spent 10% of the money, that is still a lot of money to a blue collar worker in 1971.  His goal could have been a surgery, or college for his kids, etc.  He may not have needed all $200k.

The Tina Bar money could possibly have dropped from the plane later than when he jumped.  We do know the plane flew over the river at some point.  It is odd that the amount found and in the configuration it was found is likely the same amount that he took out and offered to Tina.  He could have done the same to someone on the road when he landed.  There are many ways that $6000 could have been separated.

If he landed in the water, I'd have a better feeling that the money washed into the ocean, assuming it did not get caught up anywhere.  I'm not sure if there were any dams or locks, etc. on that river then.  Maybe someone can answer that.

If I had to speculate, this is what I would say.  He got on the steps with $200k or with $193k.  He landed with most of it.  He stashed most of it, and escaped, my guess is by rail.  I can explain that if people want to hear.  The benefit of stashing the money is that if he is caught and stopped, he has no ties to the hijacking, none.  He could have found some garbage bags and buried the money and come back years later.  He goes home, gets the rest of the money later, spends some over a period of time, does not get greedy, keeps working, and eventually retires.  I often wonder sometimes if he had cancer and wanted to provide for his family, but then maybe beat the cancer or prolonged his life.  If he had mental issues then he might have known he'd end up in a VA hospital or mental hospital. Not fun, but not prison.  I've read of a few hijackers that were only incarcerated for a few years.

• Like 1

(edited)

I took the list of elements by abundance in the Earth's crust and then compared it to Cooper's tie.  A note of "gas" means I know it is a gas and therefore was not found on the tie in solid form.  A no means it was not found on his tie.  Here is the list in order of abundance.  I noticed that Carbon was not found on the tie, that seems odd.  Platinum was not either, but maybe that's because it is very rare.  EDIT: I thought for a second here. Carbon should have shown up, a lot. I think I found out why. From Citizen Sleuths "Sticky carbon tape on stubs were used to lift samples from the tie (Fig. 2) and Fig. 2 Circles represent sample sites where sticky tape was used.were examined under the scanning electron microscope (SEM)."  They must have taken this out of the calculation.

Element    On Cooper's tie?
oxygen    Gas
silicon    Yes
aluminum    Yes
iron    Yes
calcium    Yes
sodium    Yes
magnesium    Yes
potassium    Yes
titanium    Yes
hydrogen    Gas
phosphorus    Yes
manganese    Yes
fluorine    Yes
barium    Yes
strontium    Yes
sulphur    Yes
carbon    No
zirconium    Yes
chlorine    Yes
vanadium    Yes
chromium    Yes
rubidium    No
nickel    Yes
zinc    Yes
cerium    Yes
copper    Yes
neodymium    No
lanthanum    Yes
yttrium    Yes
nitrogen    Gas
cobalt    Yes
scandium    No
lithium    No
niobium    No
gallium    No
lead    Yes
boron    No
thorium    No
praseodymium    No
samarium    No
gadolinium    No
dysprosium    No
erbium    No
argon    Gas
ytterbium    No
hafnium    No
caesium    No
beryllium    No
uranium    No
bromine    Yes
tin    Yes
tantalum    No
europium    No
arsenic    No
germanium    No
tungsten    Yes
holmium    No
molybdenum    Yes
terbium    No
thallium    No
lutetium    No
thulium    No
iodine    No
indium    No
antimony    Yes
cadmium    Yes
mercury    Yes
silver    Yes
selenium    No
palladium    Yes
bismuth    Yes
helium    Gas
neon    Gas
platinum    No
gold    Yes
osmium    No
tellurium    No
ruthenium    No
iridium    No
rhodium    No
rhenium    No
krypton    Gas
xenon    Gas
protactinium    No
radium    No
polonium    No
plutonium    No
neptunium    No
technetium    No
actinium    No
radon    No
promethium    No
francium    No

Edited by CooperNWO305

(edited)
17 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Well the Courts, FBI, and the Justice Dept screwed itself and historical truth when it allowed the Ingram find to be split up between competing interests. My guess is the Ingram find represents a sheared-off section of Cooper bundles. Modern technology could have reassembled the Ingram find so we would know exactly what state the find was in, and what it was, when discovered by the Ingrams. If the Ingram find is a sheared off section of Cooper money then only a small number of options apply ... its a shame this case is being destroyed by speculators and greedy media interests and book writers. This case literally overlaps the development of modern technologies which could have been used in this case, if people had only had the foresight to wait and retool. Answers would have followed! 

2019446_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

Edited by georger

(edited)

Some people still believe there are Cooper things still to be found at Tena Bar and Jimmy Colhoun is one of those. He has launched a search of the whole area and says:

If Cooper cratered into the sand there or somewhere on the island (or just landed and died), there will be things to find even 50 years on. A backpack will have metal clips, a briefcase made of plastic or even leather will still be largely intact, etcetera. Likely won't find anything, but I will test my hypothesis and report back. Cheers

"Since we now know the money did not hit the water until Spring/summer, I think it is possible that it sat ..."

The money hit the water in the Spring      ...     of some year

Clearly, this is a case of teleportation and or time travel.

Po.JPG

Edited by georger

31 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Teletype log redactions were exclusions of non Flight 305 Northwest Airlines traffic..

The redactions were not hiding anything.

1050215068_ScreenShot2022-07-06at11_40_11AM.png.9e79cb6f6c597a0c562cff07cb6013b3.png

In 1976, Flo believed she could not ID Cooper from photos.

1431504443_ScreenShot2022-07-06at12_23_15PM.png.3ffae60885f80eadb2dcfe55e8585632.png

FlyJack, you are jumping to conclusions.  What the above states is that somewhere there is/was a complete copy of all NWA 305 ARINC teletype transcripts related to the hijacking.  This does NOT say that the entire copy of those transcripts was made available to WSHM.

The WSHM digital staff made a study of the transcripts provided to them and concluded that some ARINC transcripts related to the NWA 305 hijacking were missing.   

(edited)
44 minutes ago, Robert99 said:

FlyJack, you are jumping to conclusions.  What the above states is that somewhere there is/was a complete copy of all NWA 305 ARINC teletype transcripts related to the hijacking.  This does NOT say that the entire copy of those transcripts was made available to WSHM.

The WSHM digital staff made a study of the transcripts provided to them and concluded that some ARINC transcripts related to the NWA 305 hijacking were missing.   

WSHM does not say that! Only YOU say that! endlessly.  I will get back to this tonight after the latest weather crisis passes. I will quote EXACTLY what WSHM says, which is something you cleverly bypass at every opportunity this post of yours included. 

Or, you or somebody else can finally just quote what WSHM actually says, NOW, which would be a first. Stop milking a dead horse?

Edited by georger

1 hour ago, Robert99 said:

It doesn't matter, they DID redact Northwest Airlines comms not related to 305...

Those would not fall under a FOIA...

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 12:01 PM, georger said:

CooperSketch nnn_lrg.jpg

Mucklow - Schafner sketch was done in Minneapolis by Roy Rose at NWA headquarters... he did not do the first sketch.

(edited)

https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/tv/new-netflix-documentary-series-d-b-cooper-where-are-you-reexamines-an-infamous-folk-legend/

Seattle Times review of the Colbert Netflix docu drama. Warning: You have to be subscribed to read it! The media keeps reducing its power and its presence in the Planetary Maldum Fornax. 

The new Netflix documentary series “D.B. Cooper: Where Are You?!” is as much about the hunt for Cooper, and those the search has drawn in, as it is about the... (Courtesy of Netflix)

Skip Ad

Rob Owen

Special to The Seattle Times

. . . . .   

Edited by georger

(edited)

Here is what WSHM actually said vs R99's version - I am posting the whole statement verbatim! :

MAIN POINTS WSHM HARRISON PAPERS ANALYSIS –

ATC vs ARINC transcripts ?

the files of George E. Harrison, DMTS, District Manager of Technical Services for Northwest Airlines stationed at Seattle, relating to the events of November 24, 1971 involving the hijacking of NW flight 305 by Dan “DB” Cooper.

1. Handwritten notes by George Harrison, describing the hijacking minute by minute, d. 11/24/71, (23 pages) – digitized in PDF format, hereafter referred to as WSHS no. 2013.5.23.1;

2. Correspondence, receipts, and other documents regarding hijacking of Northwest Airlines flight 305, both handwritten and typed; varying dates, from 11/24/71 to 5/19/72, (14 pages total) - digitized in PDF format, hereafter referred to as WSHS no. 2013.5.23.2;

3. Two rolls of teletype (TTY) printout, produced by ARINC for Northwest Airlines, both rolls d.11/24/71. For discussion purposes, the teletype printout rolls are here identified as “roll A” and “roll B.”  The last entry examined on this roll bore a matching entry on 2013.5.15.5 [page 106 of transcript; page 18 of PDF file] with a timestamp of 8:20 PM (PST).

This report covers the findings of the visual analysis of the ARINC teletype rolls, by WSHS curators Fred Poyner IV and Gwen Whiting.

No timestamps were visible on the printout, in correlation with the entries made. However, comparative matches of individual entries were possible, by a comparison of roll A with the public released printout Roll B  obtained from the FBI (2013.5.15.5) later released by a newspaper called the PI Transcript, of flight 305 communications.

For discussion of the analysis of missing sections, roll A was the primary source of information. Roll B was identical to roll A in terms of material and appearance, except in three areas:

Report findings:  (This is the section Robert Nicholson often refers to claiming redactions etc... WSHM's actual words below.)

Finding no. 1 – In a comparison of entries from both ARINC roll A and roll B, and the public released transcript [2013.5.15.5] between the timestamp entries from 4:45 pm (PST) to 8:24 PM (PST), inclusive, there were found to be eight (8) areas of missing, or redacted, teletype print copy, with each area made up of one or more individual “blocks” or entries of text, discovered in roll A:

Between 4:45 PM and 4:51 PM -- one entry of teletype text

Between 5:16 PM to 5:22 PM – 3 entries of teletype text

Between 5:37 PM and 5:47 PM – 3 entries of teletype text

Between 5:47 PM and 6:21 PM – 12 separate entries of teletype text

Between 6:25 PM and 6:38 PM – 4 entries of teletype text

Between 6:44 PM and 6:59 PM – 2 entries of teletype text

Between 7:48 PM and 7:54 PM – 1 entry of teletype text

Between 7:54 PM and 8:05 PM – 4 entries of teletype text

Finding No.1 - These entries appear to reflect aircraft information about Northwest flight 305 and its outbound flight from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on 11/24/1971

Finding no. 2 – The examination of the teletype printouts in both roll A and roll B, reveal that there are no missing sections of type reflected between the timestamps for 8:10 PM (PST) to 8:12 PM (PST); 8:12 PM to 8:20 PM (PST); or 8:20 PM to 8:24 PM (PST), when compared to the public released transcript entries found for these same time periods [ref. 2013.5.15.5].

Finding no. 3 – While not conclusive, the ARINC teletype rolls A and B that were part of George Harrison’s files may be the same “radio logs” referenced in the letter sent by Harrison to J.A. Rigby, d. 11/26/1971, in paragraph 4, page 1. The letter indicates that these logs were provided to the FBI c/o J. Earl Milnes, the SAC for the Cooper investigation at the time, so that the FBI could make their own copy then return the originals to NW Airlines.

Finding no. 4 – In the examination of the rolls A and B, and accompanying documents made available on loan to WSHS from the Harrison estate, no conclusive information was discovered as to who or why the ARINC teletype entries were omitted from the FBI’s publicly released version of the radio log [ref.2013.5.15.5].

Subsequent efforts by WSHS curators to secure ATC transcripts have not yielded positive results to date. Sources queried have included: 1. FBI (Seattle office-2012);  2. FOAI request (2012);  3. Office of the Historian, Federal Aviation Administration (2014).

While the ARINC data may be of a limited value, it remains that the teletype rolls A and B have not before been made available for either study and public dissemination, given the established provenance of the documents as originating with George Harrison, an executive employee for Northwest Airlines at the time of the Cooper hijacking.

Flight data recorded in the ARINC teletype printouts may possibly be useful in reference to the outbound flight path of NW flight 305, with the focus on timestamp entries from 4:45 PM (PST) to 8:24 PM (PST) deliberately examined for this purpose.

The report acknowledges that the curator examination of both rolls, and the restriction on digitization, reflects both the physical condition of the original documents and loan restrictions placed while in WSHS custody.

(end of WSHM statement)

Edited by georger

29 minutes ago, georger said:

Here is what WSHM actually said vs R99's version - I am posting the whole statement verbatim! :

MAIN POINTS WSHM HARRISON PAPERS ANALYSIS –

ATC vs ARINC transcripts ?

the files of George E. Harrison, DMTS, District Manager of Technical Services for Northwest Airlines stationed at Seattle, relating to the events of November 24, 1971 involving the hijacking of NW flight 305 by Dan “DB” Cooper.

1. Handwritten notes by George Harrison, describing the hijacking minute by minute, d. 11/24/71, (23 pages) – digitized in PDF format, hereafter referred to as WSHS no. 2013.5.23.1;

2. Correspondence, receipts, and other documents regarding hijacking of Northwest Airlines flight 305, both handwritten and typed; varying dates, from 11/24/71 to 5/19/72, (14 pages total) - digitized in PDF format, hereafter referred to as WSHS no. 2013.5.23.2;

3. Two rolls of teletype (TTY) printout, produced by ARINC for Northwest Airlines, both rolls d.11/24/71. For discussion purposes, the teletype printout rolls are here identified as “roll A” and “roll B.”  The last entry examined on this roll bore a matching entry on 2013.5.15.5 [page 106 of transcript; page 18 of PDF file] with a timestamp of 8:20 PM (PST).

This report covers the findings of the visual analysis of the ARINC teletype rolls, by WSHS curators Fred Poyner IV and Gwen Whiting.

No timestamps were visible on the printout, in correlation with the entries made. However, comparative matches of individual entries were possible, by a comparison of roll A with the public released printout Roll B  obtained from the FBI (2013.5.15.5) later released by a newspaper called the PI Transcript, of flight 305 communications.

For discussion of the analysis of missing sections, roll A was the primary source of information. Roll B was identical to roll A in terms of material and appearance, except in three areas:

Report findings:  (This is the section Robert Nicholson often refers to claiming redactions etc... WSHM's actual words below.)

Finding no. 1 – In a comparison of entries from both ARINC roll A and roll B, and the public released transcript [2013.5.15.5] between the timestamp entries from 4:45 pm (PST) to 8:24 PM (PST), inclusive, there were found to be eight (8) areas of missing, or redacted, teletype print copy, with each area made up of one or more individual “blocks” or entries of text, discovered in roll A:

Between 4:45 PM and 4:51 PM -- one entry of teletype text

Between 5:16 PM to 5:22 PM – 3 entries of teletype text

Between 5:37 PM and 5:47 PM – 3 entries of teletype text

Between 5:47 PM and 6:21 PM – 12 separate entries of teletype text

Between 6:25 PM and 6:38 PM – 4 entries of teletype text

Between 6:44 PM and 6:59 PM – 2 entries of teletype text

Between 7:48 PM and 7:54 PM – 1 entry of teletype text

Between 7:54 PM and 8:05 PM – 4 entries of teletype text

Finding No.1 - These entries appear to reflect aircraft information about Northwest flight 305 and its outbound flight from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on 11/24/1971

Finding no. 2 – The examination of the teletype printouts in both roll A and roll B, reveal that there are no missing sections of type reflected between the timestamps for 8:10 PM (PST) to 8:12 PM (PST); 8:12 PM to 8:20 PM (PST); or 8:20 PM to 8:24 PM (PST), when compared to the public released transcript entries found for these same time periods [ref. 2013.5.15.5].

Finding no. 3 – While not conclusive, the ARINC teletype rolls A and B that were part of George Harrison’s files may be the same “radio logs” referenced in the letter sent by Harrison to J.A. Rigby, d. 11/26/1971, in paragraph 4, page 1. The letter indicates that these logs were provided to the FBI c/o J. Earl Milnes, the SAC for the Cooper investigation at the time, so that the FBI could make their own copy then return the originals to NW Airlines.

Finding no. 4 – In the examination of the rolls A and B, and accompanying documents made available on loan to WSHS from the Harrison estate, no conclusive information was discovered as to who or why the ARINC teletype entries were omitted from the FBI’s publicly released version of the radio log [ref.2013.5.15.5].

Subsequent efforts by WSHS curators to secure ATC transcripts have not yielded positive results to date. Sources queried have included: 1. FBI (Seattle office-2012);  2. FOAI request (2012);  3. Office of the Historian, Federal Aviation Administration (2014).

While the ARINC data may be of a limited value, it remains that the teletype rolls A and B have not before been made available for either study and public dissemination, given the established provenance of the documents as originating with George Harrison, an executive employee for Northwest Airlines at the time of the Cooper hijacking.

Flight data recorded in the ARINC teletype printouts may possibly be useful in reference to the outbound flight path of NW flight 305, with the focus on timestamp entries from 4:45 PM (PST) to 8:24 PM (PST) deliberately examined for this purpose.

The report acknowledges that the curator examination of both rolls, and the restriction on digitization, reflects both the physical condition of the original documents and loan restrictions placed while in WSHS custody.

(end of WSHM statement)

GEORGER, YOU HAVE MADE MY POINT DESPITE DENYING IT!

Why don't you compare the above with the 17 pages of "FBI Notes" which are posted on Shutter's site and see if you can figure out where all the information in those notes came from?

Georger's denials are just more of his revisionist version that Cooper was done in by some people from a hobo camp near Tena Bar.  And denying that Cooper was anywhere near Tena Bar in the same sentence.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Robert99 said:

GEORGER, YOU HAVE MADE MY POINT DESPITE DENYING IT!

Why don't you compare the above with the 17 pages of "FBI Notes" which are posted on Shutter's site and see if you can figure out where all the information in those notes came from?

Georger's denials are just more of his revisionist version that Cooper was done in by some people from a hobo camp near Tena Bar.  And denying that Cooper was anywhere near Tena Bar in the same sentence.

Nonesense. 

WSHM did not endorse your west path, or any west path, or your version of redactions. That much is 100% clear.  You have had a good ride with this. Time to resign.

Edited by georger

R99, Georger, separate from this communication.  As I understand from Flyjack, there are still communications that have not been released yet?  R99, I think I saw you post about that on the DB Cooper Forum at some point too.  Is this accurate?  The ones not released would be comms from Flight 305 with Northwest.

How many sets of comms were there?

1. Flight 305 by radio to Seattle Air Traffic Control?

2.  Flight 305 by radio to Northwest Airlines in Minneapolis?  This has not been released yet??

3, 4???

7 hours ago, georger said:

Nonesense. 

WSHM did not endorse your west path, or any west path, or your version of redactions. That much is 100% clear.  You have had a good ride with this. Time to resign.

To the best of my knowledge, WSHM has not endorsed any flight path.  I take sole responsibility for the Western Flight Path and claiming that there are 17, or maybe it is 19, redactions in the Seattle Air Traffic Control transcripts.  The WSHM digital group concluded that there were redactions in the ARINC teletype transcripts after studying the George Harrison papers that were loaned to them.