47 47
quade

DB Cooper

2 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

No need to make the Ha Ha Ha books a big secret. Everyone knows it is Judi Van Cleave at Facebook who has at least 2,000 copies and is perfectly willing to sell them by arrangement. Whether she will do single sales I am not sure. When I spoke with her about a month ago she was more interested in re-selling all the available copies at once in a bulk sale. But she would probably do singles if it was worth her time.

No, not Judi Van Cleave. The person I can refer to (but don't want to outright doxx) IS willing to sell them singly, and reasonably. I don't think most people have use for a thousand copies.

-------

My complaint to SUFON regarding Bruce was perfectly justified.

No it wasn't.

notice I gave him a way out of that situation

3 hours ago, dudeman17 said:

You're the one who keeps trying to manipulate others' behavior.

-------

I am plenty rational.

Nope. Not by a longshot.

4 hours ago, dudeman17 said:

On a lighter note for everyone else...

It turns out that copies of Ha Ha Ha are readily available. If anyone is interested in getting one, PM me and I will give you the contact. I am not selling these myself. I have no personal stake in their sale. I can just refer you to somebody who is.

Keep up the good work! Breath of fresh air !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

He tries to join the Meetup Page for SUFON and get information on our biggest outdoor event of the year and thinks no one will notice that he allows the filthiest garbage to be posted about me, my fiancee, and my friends...even though we are financing and organizing that event.

Here's an idea: quit posting the names and pictures of your friends and fiancé. Who else does that? My opinion is that you bait people into these comments by posting their names and pictures. Why else would you post the same picture over and over and over. You want people to make these comments, so that you can have something to bitch about.

Here's another idea: quit being a diva.

Robert,

You are killing this forum. No one here cares about you're issues with Bruce. No one. Bruce doesn't come to the DZ forum, so I don't understand why you keep posting about him here. Secondly, no one here cares about your UFO campouts. A week ago you said the following about your upcoming July event:

"In any case, I guess after this Saturday you won't be burdened with any more notices about this event anymore. (*Robert hears cheering in the background*)"

Yet, everyday it's just more of the same. 

It is clear that Blevins is just trolling this forum.

I suggest every post Blevins makes that is OT everyone should report, starting with the one above.

something like this..

"RobertMBlevins" is repeatedly posting personal off topic material after being asked not to, treating this forum as his personal facebook page undermining the purpose of the thread.

They don't do anything until they get a number of complaints.

Edited by FLYJACK

It is clear that Blevins is just trolling this forum.

Correct, he doesn't even advertise much on SUFON?

Bruce joined that group because of his interest in the topic and not what Bobby is up to.

Gray didn't make the phrase "they deserve each other" Amazon did while Robert was whining about my forum starting up. he's used it a hundred times on here.

When he does mention the trip it becomes UFO dedicated only mentioning Cooper once a month ago. 

He's just tossing in Cooper to try and make it relevant here.

You won't see any postings like he does here over on SUFON, nor does he mention this forum as a reference.

25 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

What lies? Which ones exactly? I keep asking you that, and you keep dodging the question. 

The last time people started sending complaints to the admin about this thread...they shut it down for the next four years. The next time...they will probably delete the whole thing to save space and bandwidth. Have you seen some of the discussions over at Speakers' Corner? They get pretty heated sometimes but people generally don't go overboard. But what the admins here DON'T like is to be flooded with petty complaints about other users. They know how to handle that. They make the complaining stop by giving you nothing more to complain about. 

But you do what you think is best. 

You repeatedly falsely accused me of being Gypsy23 among other lies, I told you that already.

You lie and spam this thread with your personal stuff over and over. 

It is clear you are trolling and seek to get the thread shut down because everyone is sick of you polluting the thread with your off topic spam posts.

3 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Spam posts imply I am trying to get money from people, or sending you to a spam site, or trying to hack. People have posted on scores of subjects here other than Cooper. For years. 

I never said you were Gypsy 23. I merely asked if you WERE. There is a difference. 

That isn't the definition of spam. Nobody else currently posts personal and OT stuff incessantly like you do.

You did much more than ask if I was Gypsy23. You used your invisible friend via innuendo to smear and discredit me..

This is a DB Cooper thread, not a Blevins therapy session.

The vast majority of your posts are not Cooper related and I will report you every time you post spam, lies or OT nonsense.

I suggests others do as well.

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

Everybody should report Blevins every time he trolls this thread with his personal stuff or lies.

The admins won't pay attention unless they get many complaints..

Yeah I would love to come on here more since this is the only place you frequent fly and I consider you one of the top sleuths involved with the NORJAK investigation buttt it’s always cluttered with very long winded personal posts by RMB. Nothing personal here Robert but I just don’t think the content is valuable or pertinent to the investigation. Please don’t take this the wrong way… I don’t mind you being here and weighing in on NORJAK related topics of discussion but the constant camp out promotions, airing out personnel drama with vortex members  and unrelated personal stories is all very distracting on what’s supposed to be a thread discussing the case. I think it would be best for the future of this thread that you keep all that stuff I just mentioned over on the ABOS website… perhaps re open the forum you once had or make a bulletin board. Anyway… just my two cents, hope you don’t take this personally RMB. 

Edited by Nicholas Broughton
  • Like 2

You did much more than ask if I was Gypsy23. You used your invisible friend via innuendo to smear and discredit me.

Robert does all that whining about usernames while the "phony" Greg fails to show his face and Robert speaks for him, the guy has a awful big mouth.showing more hypocrisy 

I never said Greg wasn't real..by your definition he's a phony. he's hiding under a rock with lots and lots to say without showing his face. tell him to "put up or shut up" and stop hiding in the background. 

Lots of people are tired of your nonsense Robert. it's not petty issues. you clog up threads where ever you go surrounding Cooper..

You have a serious issue with following a conversation. your resume can be 20 pages long. it's your actions here and the rerun comments and copy/paste postings people are tired of, especially about Bruce. you have been saying it doesn't bother you for over 3-5 years now. you just spew out what ever name you wish to attach the names to JohnnyGreen or Gypsy. your so blind you can't figure it out or you know and just ignore it.

The public has had 50 years surrounding Cooper. I think more of the public could care less who Cooper was. there is thousands of sites, shows, events etc. putting Cooper in the public. stop acting like it's a death sentence. the case will not be solved this way, period.

I've camped half my life..heavy from age 3 up to my late teens. they are fun but there not everyone's cup of tea. nobody here is making any fun of your events. you are blending comments from elsewhere onto people here. just because I know Bruce doesn't mean I have to do dick for you. the problem lies between you and Bruce, not me, Fly, Georger or anyone else. the drama is off the charts with you. it isn't petty, it's bullshit.

Everyone has a life and most of us have a full schedule of things we do outside of DB Cooper. most of us don't feel the need to prove it to anyone, why? am I better than you if I go fishing, hunting in the Glades, jet skiing, go to parties, date different women? why do you think nobody does anything except you?  your on a skydiving forum telling people to get a life lmao? 

Google results....About 174,000,000  

Plenty of Cooper sites. you are trying to mix research sites into the equation. 

Robert, nobody wants anything to do with you...DO YOU FOLLOW?

I'm to far away to get involved in these events. lots of others are in the same category. that hardly means we lack support. this is another problem you have speaking for people and giving false conclusions to fit your hate agenda. 

People don't like you and will not get involved with anything you do. can you follow that? 

The conventions are wide open, it's YOU that isn't welcome for so many reasons. it has jack shit to do with jealousy. your a liar, you blackmail people, you spew hatred etc. etc. you want to be a part of all of this but it isn't going to happen. nobody can trust you for anything, I don't care about what friends tell you, I'm telling you about people here. your trying to shame people into connecting with you and that makes it worse. you keep saying you don't need us but whine all the time wanting attention and seeking a pat on the back, sorry, that won't happen either.

Most here and other places don't like you, it is what it is. now, that hardly means everyone "hates" you, that's more of your false assumptions fueling the hate train you run. it's not going to change. a decade of your nonsense has proven this but you are blind to the truth.

On 2/5/2008 at 12:27 PM, Albert18 said:

My point about the shoes is that this was not a skydiving event, it was a crime. And this was not a minor crime that involved a few deputy sheriffs or local cops. Cooper activated the FBI, the FAA, the Air Force, the National Guard, local law enforcement and who knows who else. He would have known this and so had to make decisions accordingly. People look at how Cooper was dressed, the fact he didn't bring his own equipment, and his decision making and assume he was inexperienced or didn't know what he was getting into or was flying by the seat of his pants. This may be true but I see a different possibilty.

Maybe there were some very valid reasons for his decision making.

He had to limit the number of eyeballs on him as a very accurate description could doom him. My guess is he did a very good job here. This is the reason for the business suit. Sure it would have been better to show up for the flight wearing boots, hunting clothes, goggles, and a helmet, but he had to blend in. Notice how he started the hijacking. The passengers didn't know the airplane was being hijacked and so they weren't eyeballing him. Then he got them off the plane.

He had to limit the physical evidence. There is virtually no physical evidence except the tie and my guess is the tie was an oversight on his part. He took his hijacking note back and he took the briefcase with him. For his comfort it would have been much better to leave the briefcase but it would have been a treasure trove of physical evidence for the FBI. I believe this is also the reason he didn't bring his own gear. This gear isn't something you pick up at a Kmart and it would have been a disaster for him to bring his own equipment and then have the FBI get their hands on it. I assume he was going to ditch the gear upon landing and gear they provided couldn't be traced back to him.

He asked to have the stairs down at takeoff and it is concluded from this that he meant to jump soon after takeoff. I doubt this. I think he wanted the stairs down because they were his only exit point. Sitting on the runway in Seattle he was basically blind as to what was going on around him. He had to be worried they could do something to those stairs from the outside that would prevent them from being opened after the plane was airborne. Being on the ground in Seattle was his most vulnerable time. If he couldn't get the stairs down it would require another landing somewhere and his risk goes sky high. If the stairs are down at takeoff he knows there won't be a problem.

Cooper wasn't specific about the gear he was given or the flight path. I think Cooper made a logical decision that this was going to be a complex crime. The more he micro-managed the crime, the greater his risk. I think Cooper highlighted key areas and for the rest he decided he would go with the flow. The more he dictates the more info he gives the FBI.

The weather was bad and a negative for him. The weather that night was not only not a negative but was essential for his success. I assume he picked that date because of the weather. The weather kept the authorities off his back until the next day.

He boards the plane in Portland, flies to Seattle, then jumps when the plane comes back towards Portland. From this people assume he jumped blind. I doubt this. I assume he wanted first hand knowledge of the weather between Portland and Seattle and he knew the plane would be coming down this corridor after it left Seattle. We do not know if the pilot had suggested flying to Reno via Boise, he would have accepted that. I think he knew from the southerly direction and elevation he would be flying over the area Bill Walton made famous. My guess is he wanted to land somewhere on the compass around Portland.

I think Cooper knew any chink in his armor and the FBI would get him. Because of this I think he took meticulous steps to limit his exposure. For example I assume he got to the Portland airport in such a way nobody would remember him arriving. That means no taxi. So did he live in Portland or did he just set up a temporary headquarters?

What I can't figure out is how he planned on blending in after the landing. After a major crime like this, anybody seen strolling up a road, walking across a field, walking off a road into a gas station wearing a suit and having wind blown hair, could raise suspicions. There must have been a ground plan. And did he have a chance to use that ground plan?

Albert18  your view seems very close to accurate to me because you see I think I know who DB Cooper really is and have for years but I always get blown off by people they don't they're not interested because they either have someone that picked up that they wanted to be so they're blind to listen to any other suspects or the FBI they just  don't want to find him they never intended on finding because they're involved I believe if anyone wants to discuss seriously discuss this topic with me you can contact me at my email

[email protected]

Question asked and answered..

People don't like you and will not get involved with anything you do. can you follow that?  obviously not..

Let me spoon feed you the meaning of the above, ok, ready?

Nobody wants to get involved with you or anything you do, you with me? that means events, working with you on anything surrounding Cooper. why, because your an ass and has nothing to do with Cooper. it's your personality, lies, and other dirty tricks you pull. nobody cares what you do. sure some in the background might but you keep wanting approval and help from those who are active on these sites. it's just not going to happen. why the hell do you think anyone would support you? your behavior is childish and full of drama. you play victim to every fault.

In closing...the above means exactly what it reads. nobody wants anything to do with you, Robert. that means the UFO trips as well. you can't force people to like you. 

Are we clear? 

Edited by mrshutter45
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Actually, no. You seem to speak for a great many people besides yourself. But you show little to no real leadership. You have a double set of standards going, and your opinions on me are noted. 

As far as support, slots for the July event are filling up fast, and you ignored all of my legitimate points and questions anyway. 

It's not about whether people 'like' me or not. It's whether you can address issues without getting emotional about it. ¬¬ 

Blevins is just trolling and spamming this thread with non Cooper stuff for attention. It will never end. 

He is incapable of reason or self awareness. His case knowledge is poor. Anybody who gets a moderate understanding of the case knows KC does not fit the evidence. Blevins lies about people to discredit them. He refuses to admit when he is proven wrong. He threatened to damage the Cooper Conference. Blevins is just toxic for the Cooper case overall. He exists in his own world that people do not want to be a part of. 

I just did a really big media interview and to come back here to be reminded of the toxic environment of spam, lies, personal attacks and denial of facts from Blevins makes me not want to post anything... I put him on ignore but he posted lies about me knowing I had him on ignore..  So, if Blevins actions get the thread shut down, so be it. I am done always having to correct that trolls misinformation.

I have a really good (non suspect) TBAR theory that I considered posting, Tom Kaye thought it important enough that it should be a part of the Cooper case discussion. I am actually shocked that nobody ever came up with it before. It fits the flightpath, Cooper's LZ and the spring diatoms. It is complex to explain in a forum, opens up many avenues for further research and would take a lot of work to post it but I just don't care, maybe I'll save it for another format or another time. Since Blevins has made this thread into his personal social page I am just not interested in posting anything. But, I will report Blevins lies and spam every time he posts it. He has nothing to say about Cooper, at least not anything accurate.

My research is almost done,, I am expecting some final documents within months.. I have so much information there is no way it can be posted here in this format anyway.. I might have over 5000 files of information. It has become overwhelming.

I'll be exploring other ways, maybe videos or podcasts.. or some media that have contacted me.

The hard part is distilling all the information into a presentable form.. for both Cooper newbies and experts. That is a massive project that I never wanted to do.

So, go ahead Blevins, the thread is all yours tell us amateurs all about Cooper.

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 2