47 47
quade

DB Cooper

One thing that still drives me crazy is the logical fallacy that a suspect advocate is somehow responsible for that suspect.. as if the suspect is sold to an audience, this is insane.

Dan is being a baby but his behaviour has no bearing on McCoy as Cooper.

Blevins is a serial liar but that has no bearing on KC as Cooper.

Run these suspects against the evidence and they fail, it is that simple.

10 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Gryder was doing a wordplay on his name. Ridiculis. Notice the last four letters. That's all it was. 

Yeah, I realized that a little while after I made the post. It's actually more than that though. His word that he came up with is a play on Eric's whole name: Ericulis. It's actually a pretty clever play on words. It don't put McCoy any closer to being Cooper though.

Edited by ParrotheadVol

Very interesting...

I can't make every word out, but the first video goes something like:
"Do you have the money on board?"
"Advise when you get parachutes and everything up"
"I will keep you posted".

And then the second one goes like:
"Alright, we have one more request, we ask those passengers to go back on the taxi strip between the two runways. There's no reason for them to be standing there, they're only going to create confusion and apprehension, so please direct those passengers to move back two hundred yards onto the taxiway please."

(edited)
3 hours ago, Coopericane said:

Very interesting...

I can't make every word out, but the first video goes something like:
"Do you have the money on board?"
"Advise when you get parachutes and everything up"
"I will keep you posted".

And then the second one goes like:
"Alright, we have one more request, we ask those passengers to go back on the taxi strip between the two runways. There's no reason for them to be standing there, they're only going to create confusion and apprehension, so please direct those passengers to move back two hundred yards onto the taxiway please."

Where was this for 50 years,, unlikely anything new but maybe.

We already have that transcript.

The following recorded communications are between Northwest Airlines tlight 305 and Seattle-Tacoma Tower ground control position.

tr2.jpeg.0cca4469b38c3b651d0f77f2df69cc01.jpeg

tr1.jpeg.cfaa4ea1e4cc2ea33ab34f13b8118814.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

The following recorded communications are between Northwest Airlines tlight 305 and Seattle-Tacoma Tower ground control position.

Flyjack is correct.  There are comprehensive transcripts of the communications between the SEATAC tower, NWA, and the airliner while it was on the ground at SEATAC on Sluggo's site and I think Shutter's site.

Edited by Robert99

7 hours ago, Robert99 said:

Flyjack is correct.  There are comprehensive transcripts of the communications between the SEATAC tower, NWA, and the airliner while it was on the ground at SEATAC on Sluggo's site and I think Shutter's site.

Yes, it is in the Geoffrey Gray files as well.

Having the audio is amazing but we already have the transcript.. 

Here is a link to the transcripts PDF file.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180823233044fw_/http://n467us.com/Data Files/dbcooper_transcripts.pdf

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You can access Sluggo's website in its entirety at the Internet Archive here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20090412171917/http://n467us.com/

Thanks for the link.  For my own edification, just how do you make the link clickable?  I apparently skipped class and went to the airport the day that was covered.

5 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180823233044fw_/http://n467us.com/Data Files/dbcooper_transcripts.pdf

5 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Thanks for the link.  Let me ask you also about how to make links clickable.

9 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Flyjack - have you ever done any research or have any interest in the Zodiac case?

Not much, I looked at the ciphers years ago but haven't looked at the Zodiac case in years..

I worked on the Forrest Fenn treasure and had a spot to check but it was found before I could go.. I was delayed by Covid.

I also worked on "The Secret" years ago and believe I have solved Montreal and Charleston.. you need to travel and get permission to dig for those..

I also tracked down and found a famous guitar stolen 45 years ago..

This year, I hope to be able to reveal more about my Cooper case research.

17 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Not much, I looked at the ciphers years ago but haven't looked at the Zodiac case in years..

I worked on the Forrest Fenn treasure and had a spot to check but it was found before I could go.. I was delayed by Covid.

I also worked on "The Secret" years ago and believe I have solved Montreal and Charleston.. you need to travel and get permission to dig for those..

I also tracked down and found a famous guitar stolen 45 years ago..

This year, I hope to be able to reveal more about my Cooper case research.

I saw that about the guitar, that was very cool. 

(edited)

I got a PM informing me that Blevins is concocting one of his lies and accusing me of being Gyspy23..

Blevins is a serial liar... he is making it up to try to discredit me because he can't handle the fact that Kenneth Christiansen is not Cooper, doesn't even match the evidence and I point it out. KC is one of the worst suspects there is.

This is an example of his poor research skills... and desperation.

Everybody knows who Gypsey23 is except Blevins and it isn't Georger.

Blevins is on "ignore" because..

He has nothing of interest to say. He treats the forum as his personal Facebook page.

He is a serial liar.

He has poor case knowledge. Brags about not reading the FBI case files.

He has demonstrated an attraction to unreasonable claims and contradictory arguments.

He has a very loose relationship with reality.

He can't handle the truth about KC.

Kenneth Christiansen is not Cooper based on the evidence and is irrelevant..

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)
On 1/1/2022 at 8:36 PM, FLYJACK said:

In this vid, who is the guy in the white pants and socks, in his house with a recliner chair and plastic tray of stuff next to the chair? He is playing this recording recently to make a video - correct? where did he get this audio tape - why does HE have this audio tape? Is he ex-CIA, FBI, or Adventure Books staff ? 

Edited by georger

(edited)
2 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

That's a joke Georger? Nicky B is from the Los Angeles area. Born and raised in the San Fernando Valley as far as I know. That's what his Facebook page says, and that beard is hard to miss. B) He lived just up the street from where Ritchie Valens originated. Nicky's from Granada Hills. Ritchie was from Pocoima. 

That’s right, thanks for setting georger straight Robert. Shame on him for not knowing the super sleuth that’s going to solve NORJAK. 

Edited by Nicholas Broughton
  • Like 1

Since there was no Statute of Limitations for a Capital crime, the John Doe warrant must have been for psychological leverage over a suspect and/or publicity. The effect of a JD Warrant would not bring Cooper forward but rather keep him from talking. 

9 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Since there was no Statute of Limitations for a Capital crime, the John Doe warrant must have been for psychological leverage over a suspect and/or publicity. The effect of a JD Warrant would not bring Cooper forward but rather keep him from talking. 

I thought that was more of a "just in case" move?

1 minute ago, ParrotheadVol said:

I thought that was more of a "just in case" move?

It could have been but it was not necessary.. the result was that Cooper (if alive) would be pressured to stay quiet.. without that Warrant, he may have come forward.

The Warrant undermined the case. 

44 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Scanning through some of the older files...

Gregory said Cooper removed his sunglasses once at the time [redacted] so he was able to pick out the eye/eyebrow characteristics from the sketch book.

gregoryglasses.jpeg.6fa93bff3cbe3a16a42a4d3141aab7ea.jpeg

That's interesting, I wonder when he may have removed his sunglasses. I assume he also backs up Florence's testimony of dark-colored eyes? Actually, not to cast any doubt, but do we have any other testimonies on the eye color, for that fact? Perhaps from either of the two airport employees that saw Cooper? I don't remember if he had his glasses on yet then or not.

On 8/22/2021 at 7:19 PM, FLYJACK said:

Cooper would need a reason to pitch it out..

dudeman17,

What do you make if this statement from Cossey, he later told Carr the back chutes came from his house.

He claimed his back chutes were picked up from Issaquah with the reserves, not. But, he refers to a B-4 freefall Sport rig as the one left behind,, that doesn't match the one that was returned to Hayden SN 226. 

"The evening of the hijacking, Cossey received another call from authorities after the jet landed in Reno, and he then learned what happened to his gear. Cossey explains, “The skydiver staying at the loft had grabbed two of my personal backpacks and two chest packs from the drop zone. One was my B-4 sport rig and the other was my Pioneer NB-8, a Navy emergency chute used for pilots.” Over the phone, Cossey learned that Cooper took his NB-8 pilot emergency backpack and that his freefall rig remained in the aircraft."

I think Cossey got the back chutes wrong... and the FBI has been looking for the wrong Cooper chute.

This interview quote from Cossey is really important.. 

It proves that Cossey got the description of the chute left behind wrong, he called it a B-4 sport rig (freefall rig)..

So, how can he get the NB-8 rig correct.

If Cossey's description was wrong,, the FBI was looking for the wrong chute the entire time.

(edited)

I did a search for "Gypsy23" and see Blevins has been spewing his lies and defaming me in a deranged and absurd ongoing personal attack..

Using innuendo is a form of lying. Using an invisible friend for a personal attack is still lying.

This is a new low for even for Blevins..  Kenneth Christiansen was not Cooper and that isn't my opinion it is the evidence. 

Into The Blast - The True Story of D.B. Cooper by Robert Blevins, a serial liar. Is this the level of research that went into your book.

Blevins can't attack Hahneman because he knows virtually nothing about him so he attacks me personally with these lies. I have never posted under any other name on any Cooper site, ever.

I will be reporting this and any further lies to the mods. 

and I am a free speech person but you can't lie and defame people like that.

Serial liar, you want examples.. you posted these lies while you knew I had you on ignore

ALL LIES.. posted here by Robert Blevins

Greg the Techie Guy says he *thinks* 'Gypsy23' over at the Mountain News...the guy spouting negative garbage on practically every article Bruce Smith writes lately...is actually FLYJACK

I think you're just upset that Greg The Techie Guy now believes that the biggest hate-monger in the Cooper case, aka 'Gypsy23,' might possibly be YOU Greg seems to think you and he are the same person. Which would make you just another Cooper phony in Cooperland. One identity for the public here at DZ, and another one to post up trash about others. 

Serial liar? You should provide some examples.I think you're just upset that Greg The Techie Guy now believes that the biggest hate-monger in the Cooper case, aka 'Gypsy23,' might possibly be YOU

Greg the Techie Guy still wants to know if you are the hatemonger known over at Bruce Smith's Mountain News as ‘Gypsy23'

Or should I call you 'Gypsy23'? Greg seems to think you and he are the same person. Which would make you just another Cooper phony in Cooperland. One identity for the public here at DZ, and another one to post up trash about others.

If you know who Gypsy 23 actually is, and unless you support the idea of hate-mongering in the Cooper case...you would be a man about it and say something about it. This only proves that you support such actions. In fact, you do the same thing here already, ("he's a serial liar...") which leads me to believe Greg may be right about you. 

Greg the Techie Guy thinks you *might* be Gypsy. He bases this on the common use of expressions and phrases used by both of you. What the truth is, I cannot say. That's HIS opinion. 

Edited by FLYJACK