47 47
quade

DB Cooper

The SUFON Facebook page...you seem to have trouble following. that's the actual site for the Seattle UFO discussion. that's where you fail to mention Cooper. that's where it counts. nobody is trying to stop you, Robert. as mentioned before, it appears its not part of SUFON at all or you would post it as such on the SUFON Facebook page..you are using the tittle to post here. even the AB site doesn't state Cooper in the tittle. 

Do I have to go on there and ask myself?

It's the main UFO site..the FACEBOOK page is where you need to state it's Cooper related, especially, if you use Cooper in the event tittle.. it's considered false advertising IMO. the AB site is not really relevant vs what is mentioned on the Facebook page. 

I see you changed the tittle on your website but failed to change it on the actual UFO Seattle Facebook page where it should be reported accurately...

I guess I will contact them with the links to here and see what they have to say about it..no big deal. yes, it will be polite, no it will not be about you other than getting them to explain why Cooper is not mentioned on there Facebook page and the tittle confusions..

You are listed as the event holder on the SUFON Facebook page. do you think tampering with the event tittle is proper business or fair to the members of that page, or members here? 

What happens if the majority would be Cooper fans wanting to discuss Cooper? if only two or three out of 75 show up, it tells you once again it doesn't belong here? 

Edited by mrshutter45

"I've been asked to say that next July's Skywatch event is also about skyjacker DB Cooper"

You fail to understand what you have done. I read the latest post and it's telling. you have been lying about the event being related to Cooper, except here. you lied about it last year just as you did telling people you had the permit for over 75..you even said Cooper was dead and belongs in the back seat with granny surrounding events..

I don't have to man up about jack shit. I've told you many times over that I want nothing to do with you or the events you hold. they have no bearing on the case. 

This is about you bragging about giving it straight while crooked as a fault line. you were not asked to mention Cooper on that page. you were corrected about false advertisement. big difference to what you wrote. you have been including Cooper ONLY here and not on the SUFON Facebook page. The event comes from that group and using there name. 

Nobody is trying to stop anything you do other than control the lying you constantly do and get accused of often. all of this could have been so simple by "manning up" yourself and admitting the wrong..

Just correcting a wrong, dismissed. B)

Edited by mrshutter45

lol, more nonsense. I've done my share. it's never a competition. you want to scold me for living away from the area, really? researching Cooper is about money, really? whether you like it or not, I provide an outlet to discuss Cooper. that doesn't happen here much with the whining you stir up. 

Flyjack is the main Cooper contributor here, along with a few others. you bitch and bitch about everything everyone does. you hold info on Kenny but blast Fly for doing the same lol..you divert attention away from yourself projecting nonsense about others constantly. 

You try to contribute promotionally but don't forward the case a millimeter. too busy whining about anything said. you push the worst suspect short of Reca (same class).

No, I fail to see any reason to back anything you do, Robert. that's as transparent I can get. who do you back here, other than yourself into a corner? you live to bitch and whine causing a never ending cycle of bullshit. 

You treat this like it's your personal Facebook page. many have told you this. why don't you post like this on SUFON, update after update long strung posts about what you bought and the amount paid to feel important? I don't see anything of the sort. 

Contribute? a forum running since 2014, determined the cords by Kaye and location were not accurate. the first to receive 302's and release them publicly, ran flight simulations, worked with Fly on knocking the placard out as evidence in the case, to name a few? I didn't realize a resume was required to research an unsolved crime? 

Edited by mrshutter45
  • Like 1

Bragging? you asked and I answered..amazing how you work. it really is Robert..

The CooperCon event is full of known names, the right people forwarding the case. to bad Fly has issues with Eric, he would fulfill the roster IMO. 

it will take place whether you like it or not, sound familiar lol..

List of speakers 

Darren Schaefer (Moderator) >>> The Cooper Vortex Podcast
Eric Ulis >>> From The Final Hunt for DB Cooper on the History Channel
Bill Mitchell >>> Passenger on Flight 305 who sat directly across aisle from DB Cooper
Brian Ingram >>> Found $5,800 of DB Cooper ransom on Tena Bar in 1980
Catherine Scott >>> Daughter of NWA305 Capt. Scott
Cliff Ammerman >>> Air Traffic Controller handling 305 and chase jets at the time DB Cooper jumped
Mary Jean Fryar >>> Retired FBI Special Agent
Tom Kaye >>> Scientist who has analyzed the FBI evidence
Marla Wynn Cooper >>> Niece of suspect LD Cooper
Anonymous >>> DB Cooper researcher and Army Data Analyst studying William J Smith
Dan Gryder >>> YouTube influencer and aviation expert
Bruce Smith >>> DB Cooper author
Mark Meltzer >>> Skydiver and parachute expert
Vern Jones >>> DB Cooper book publisher
Marty Andrade >>> DB Cooper author
Brett Eichenberger >>> Film and documentary producer
Nicholas Broughton >>> DB Cooper researcher
Ron and Pat Forman >>> DB Cooper authors

In addition to the above schedule, there will be socials starting at 6pm on: Friday, November 19th at Von Ebert’s Brew Pub in NE Portland; Saturday, November 20th at Victor23 Craft Brewery in Vancouver; Sunday, November 21st at Von Ebert’s Brew Pub in NE Portland.

To think it was done by one man, no "committee" involved...

Now, should this be posted everyday and pull the jealousy card, perhaps a financial report showing how much was spent out of pocket and what was bought on Amazon (with multiple pics) warnings about those who want to show up and cause trouble? I do need to inquire about the wattage the PA system will have, perhaps a pic to boot. it's important, ya know. 

I seen the jab taken about my spelling....at least I didn't post for a year that a house was bought in cash while showing the mortgage in the same post..

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there...]:)

Nite nite

Edited by mrshutter45

The "public eye" will not solve the case. it's been in the public eye since 1971. movies, tv shows, documentaries, articles and books have been around about Cooper for 50 years. digging into the case is how it can be solved. witnesses are passing away leaving only the past to try and unravel. most of the public, especially the younger generation believe it's a waste of time and money.  125,000,000 results are on a simple Google search of "DB Cooper" that's more than plenty to keep "Cooper in the public eye" the same can be said for thousands of unsolved crimes like Hoffa, Zodiac, Alcatraz etc. 

You skipped over the "babbling" because it was in reference to what you do on a daily basis. you didn't really have an answer for it. whether you like it or not Eric is actually putting Cooper in the public eye. he's been on multiple documentaries, the news will probably speak of the event. websites do articles etc. you get bypassed and resort to small events in the woods. nothing wrong with that but it's small taters, no beef ^.^ to get the beef you need to get out of the woods and get speakers like the one's posted above. 

You take care now, ya hear...

Lol, the "public" doesn't research the case. they read about it, or they would be members. nobody's "blowing off" anything. 

Nobody said exposure of the case was bad. the public hasn't advanced the case one inch. it has to be researched and understood in order to be solved. the public is the audience. if anyone is blowing off Cooper, it would be the public. it's not everyone's cup of tea and many believe it's a waste of time and money. researching something doesn't come with a clause demanding advertising. I have a forum where the case can be discussed. many of the members have been in documentaries in the past and into the future. several of the members have been on multiple documentaries. you have been on what, one, 10 years ago..Bruce, your buddy has steamed rolls over you, Eric has a couple shows in the past and more to come. Tom Kaye has been on countless docs. doesn't matter what you think of them, they are getting the case exposed, right?

Nobody is spinning there wheels. the same can be asked to you. what do you do here. bitch and moan 99% of the time spewing age old crap over and over or you are reporting what is said on my forum. that's how you advance the case? you have no credit to be preaching half the things you say,. most of the time you DO the things you claim to be against. that's a FACT. 

People with books need to get exposure, not just for the name of the book but to profit. that's not why I'm here. we are in touch with key people surrounding the case. the public can't help with any of that. sounds like you need an old bus and a preachers suit to travel the country spreading the word. "Have you heard about Cooper my son" hang out at airports with flowers. 

No...I don't hate folks in Cooperland but I do dislike phonies. Here is an example. I know this guy...he lives down in Florida and goes by the name Dave. He runs a website on the Cooper case. And sometimes he likes to get out there and preach on what is right and wrong to me. But he is a complete phony. 

Robert, it's a public forum. what people do with there personal life has no jurisdiction with me. the book is or was between Sheridan and Snow. others have told you the exact samething. even if Sheridan would of asked you to do it, the book never would of been published. I spoke to snow about, he showed emails of Sheridan liking what he did and then turning. it is what it is. some of the emails are on the forum.

Sheridan didn't like you either, I have emails of him saying you were in 377's mafia. of course it's not true but that's Sheridan. Contact Sheridans family and help them with a law suit so it can be turned over to them. you whine about it with zero action. I did contact Sheridan to try and get answers and all he did was speak ill of 377, you and a few others and then rambling about off topic things. Snow showed an email of Sheridan loving the book and the cover. what happened in between is not known or any of my business. 

I have no affiliation with the book, my name is not on it. the book WAS not published through "The DB Cooper Forum"  it's my understanding Sheridan had a PDF that could be downloaded for a short period. Snow stole nothing. snow and Sheridan were friends, spoke on the phone and knew each other far more than you me or others that only spoke to him through emails. snows intension's were not evil. he wanted to get the book published as Sheridan always wanted to do. do you have Sheridans number, know his family, no. snow does. 

I suggest to get off your lazy gossiping ass and actually back up what you say and do something about this horrific wrong. you are the only one bringing it up. it puts it on YOU. I had nothing to do with the publishing of the book. YOU wanted to publish it, then snow did it. YOU spoke with Sheridan about it trying to get the book. I'm not going to be your personal paralegal. spend some of those thousands you claim to toss around. it would be the best cause to date according to your logic.Greg was willing to give, what, 6-8-$10,000 for a party in the woods, he should certainly toss a few grand out for this? try to ease up the phony business. you are loaded with it. 

Lol, this has nothing to do with me Robert. I told you what to do. you are the one complaining about the issue. deal with it and shut up..

I'll come at you in the future anytime I wish..not a damn thing you can do about it. deal with your own problems and stop projecting them on others..stop with the threats..

The 3rd edition of a book written by Bruce Smith is now available. word has it people are taking a STRONG interest in the book ^.^

Greetings Cooperites and Friends of those of us swirling in the Cooper Vortex,

I am pleased to announce that the 3rd Edition of my book, DB Cooper and the FBI - A Case Study of America's Only Unsolved Skyjacking, is now available. Published by Moonshine Cove Press, the 3rd Edition can be purchased at Amazon and all other book retailers in both paperback and Kindle versions. I'll have copies available at CooperCon21 next week, too. The new edition is quite large at 504 pages - I call it the Torah and the Talmud of Cooper - and here's a synopsis of what's new:

The 3rd Edition of DB Cooper and the FBI – A Case Study of America’s Only Unsolved Skyjacking is an updating of events since August 2016 when the FBI officially closed their investigation.

When the Bureau threw in the towel, two important dynamics were unleashed: First, the FBI no longer had absolute control over their paperwork and it became available to the public. Second, citizens and private sleuths took over the Cooper case in a robust fashion, unimpeded by any of the bureaucratic turgidity that had stymied the FBI’s 45-year quest. As a result, the veil covering the inner workings of the FBI has been lifted, and the public has engineered many exciting evidentiary breakthroughs. These include discovering springtime diatoms on ransom bills uncovered at Tina Bar in 1980, and identifying rare earth minerals and other exotic metals on the tie DB Cooper left on the plane.

In addition, two independent research groups have presented compelling suspects in the case, and have backed their announcements with a media blitz that has included two documentaries, several books, and a lawsuit against the FBI.

Further, Cliff Ammerman, the Air Traffic Controller who actually monitored the flight when Cooper jumped, has finally been interviewed, resulting in original and critical perspectives on the flight path and potential landing zones.

All of these aspects are discussed in detail in the 3rd Edition, along with many new photographs and maps, new and exclusive interviews with several passengers, and a full chapter on the fingerprints recovered from Cooper’s plane, which is a dimension of the case not discussed substantively in any other book on DB Cooper.

3rd Edition, book cover, front.jpg

Edited by mrshutter45

On 7/5/2021 at 6:51 AM, FLYJACK said:

The bomb was fake because dynamite is tan argument has always bothered me...

There is red dynamite. Dynamite was made by many companies some very local.

For example, this is vintage ditching dynamite made by CIL, a Canadian company, they sold amunition products to the US, haven't confirmed the dynamite specifically but I believe they did. 

Note, very little writing on the sticks, if it was taped and turned no writing would be noticed.

It doesn't mean the bomb was real, just the argument that if the sticks were red it was fake =  BUSTED.

14664558_web1_K-Strat-Comms---MR---EDU-3---2018-11-27.jpg.aab21c210e8e7b95cee3fd94f4fabda1.jpg

Obviously nobody knows of the bomb was real except Cooper,, but I believe it was likely real.

The reason it was dismissed as real was the colour.. The claim, all real dynamite was tan,, that was false. There was red dynamite like these above and they have very little printing and it was taped.. Cooper also warned the crew about the radio setting off the bomb,, might have been a ruse but I doubt it. If the bomb went off the radio transmissions could be blamed.

Further, Cooper was afraid of Sky Marshal's. I can't imagine somebody hijacking with a fake bomb having the confidence to face Sky Marshal's. He didn't know who he would have encountered to convince the bomb was real. If somebody thought it was fake he would have been in a very vulnerable position, probably shot. A real bomb would have given him the confidence.. but if the bomb wasn't real then he probably would have had a concealed weapon for backup.

So, I think it was likely real but if not then he had a backup weapon. Unlikely he only had a fake bomb, that is far too vulnerable. He only had to fool the stews but that wasn't a guarantee going into it.

If he had a fake bomb and somebody called him on it, he could be dead.

13 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Obviously nobody knows of the bomb was real except Cooper,, but I believe it was likely real.

The reason it was dismissed as real was the colour.. The claim, all real dynamite was tan,, that was false. There was red dynamite like these above and they have very little printing and it was taped.. Cooper also warned the crew about the radio setting off the bomb,, might have been a ruse but I doubt it. If the bomb went off the radio transmissions could be blamed.

Further, Cooper was afraid of Sky Marshal's. I can't imagine somebody hijacking with a fake bomb having the confidence to face Sky Marshal's. He didn't know who he would have encountered to convince the bomb was real. If somebody thought it was fake he would have been in a very vulnerable position, probably shot. A real bomb would have given him the confidence.. but if the bomb wasn't real then he probably would have had a concealed weapon for backup.

So, I think it was likely real but if not then he had a backup weapon. Unlikely he only had a fake bomb, that is far too vulnerable. He only had to fool the stews but that wasn't a guarantee going into it.

If he had a fake bomb and somebody called him on it, he could be dead.

The wiring was 'real'. Cooper took pains to show the bomb and explain it. Ordinance experts who have read the relevant passages agree ... nobody should have challenged Cooper assuming the bomb was fake.  

Edited by georger

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

Here, there were many more in news clippings but most not accurate.

fdr1.jpeg.9f4907dd9c9361cbae2279b2c54f723d.jpeg

fdr2.jpeg.b2fd4649964638d20a1845f538b60303.jpeg

flightrecorder.jpeg.49b9b450980e042acc8d23984d1ed54f.jpeg

fr1.jpeg.20e4bec2ec1525695bc3f9b442af8601.jpeg

fr2.jpeg.f9389b1480829ab4266fffa66ea0719e.jpeg

What I'm trying to understand is how Soderlind could expand the search zone all the way to the Columbia while pinpointing the actual time of the jump to within minutes with the FDR and the audio recording.

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

When the Decoded program first aired in January 2011, she and some of her family knew Kenny Christiansen, and they had seen the previews for the show where Kenny's picture was broadcast in those previews. So...she and some of her kids watched the show together. But from the previews, they could not tell what role, if any, KC was supposed to have in the hijacking. They told me later that they just thought KC might be mentioned somehow because he worked for NWA. 

Kenny Christiansen was put forth as a DB Cooper suspect at least 4 or 5 years prior to the airing of Decoded. It was covered in local papers. But yet we are supposed to believe that none of these supposed friends of his - not a single one - had any idea of this until Mr. Blevins came knocking on their door? These "witnesses" that were so tuned in to their surroundings that they could not only remember that Kenny didn't make it to Turkey Day dinner 39 years prior, they could also remember that he had a sun tan when he wasn't there. They could also remember that he never wore his toupee again after that. But yet, while being so sharp and remembering all of those fine details, they had no idea that their old friend was being mentioned as a DB Cooper suspect in the present day? They didn't read the paper? They didn't pick up on any of the gossip? You can't tell me that word didn't get around. I live in a small town and I know how that works. "We just saw Kenny on the previews and thought it was because he worked for Northwest!!". My ass. Anyone that believes that shit has to be 100% eat up with dumbass.

Edited by ParrotheadVol
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

I think we need to contact the CIA. it appears some people are capable of reverse remote viewing. there recall could help solve cases in there area. it's a gift.. 

I'm sure if someone would just go ask, they would probably remember who buried that money on Kenny's property and hell they may even know how he paid for the other half of his house. They may have even witnessed the cash exchange. I'm sure they would remember it.

When you gonna update that book Blevins?