47 47
quade

DB Cooper

11 hours ago, Robert99 said:

Blevins, are you saying that your private dick hasn't checked out ParrotheadVol?  Are you trying to give PV an inferiority complex?  Why doesn't he deserve to be vetted like everyone else?

Lol, there may be some people out there that are capable of giving me an inferiority complex. Hell, there may even be some on this forum. However, Robert Blevins is not one of those people.

Robert, go back and look at my first several posts on this forum and it will be clear that I did not have a dislike for you from the start. It took me a while to figure you out. But, I won't even say that I dislike you now. That being said, I do think that you are a liar, I think that you are a troublemaker that isn't happy unless he's stirring up some shit. I think that you think that you are better than everyone else and you enjoy talking down to people. I think you could greatly benefit from some psychological help. If that doesn't work then perhaps you should find yourself a good church or maybe go buy yourself a hooker or something. But do something, you clearly need some help.

• Like 1

(edited)

Snow is wrong,, Shutter is 100% correct..

The sled test proved that the "pressure bump" was caused by Cooper exiting the aircraft. The movie stunt is irrelevant, the conditions were not the same.

Here, before the sled test they had determined from recordings that the bump was either Cooper exiting or going down the stairs. The test showed no significant pressure change when they descended the stairs.

recorderbump.jpeg.be806dd2c647b5a4142909c4d9ad44a3.jpeg

Further,

We are missing a big piece that the FBI had used in their analysis.. the cockpit recording when Rataczak said he just took leave of us...

For people to still claim that the FBI got it wrong or were confused with no evidence to support that claim and with less information than the FBI had at the time is just ridiculous.

The FBI had various communications records, cockpit voice recordings, FDR and fresh crew memories...

voicerecorder.jpeg.4af53cfb3b531c018ce3a8f37b8437c9.jpeg

367270606_airdrop20test202.thumb.jpg.208dd6541c822b75bf6e10fa9e0e8d42.jpg.b99fa54740df66b828aadd82c4c9ba5f.jpg

littlepresschangewalkstairs.jpg.69d4b3343129eaac943f9b6cd1ddb9e9.jpg.3fa3bafe4f648e10554f0ac7af65890d.jpg

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 3

Remember there was also that "little bob" at approximately 8:09 found on the FDR..

There is no doubt that the "pressure bump" felt by the crew was caused by Cooper leaving the airplane. 

Since the times for all the different comms were not synchronized and were rounded up or down at source, the debate is where exactly the plane was at about 8:10-8:13..

Rataczak flying the plane by hand would have known if he was over the Columbia, they knew where Portland was. In his presentation he agreed with Soderlind's analysis.

In that presentation he said that they were flying unpressurized and the rate of climb/descent pressure gauge is used to measure cabin pressure when pressured to regulate and make it comfortable.. Since they were unpressurized, when the gauge goes to the extreme 10,000 ft there is a physical bump felt. Ratazcak said he got on the horn and said that, he took leave of us mark it.. << that communication is not available to us. Soderlind used this to create the early LZ.. further data supported this LZ with some very minor tweaks. Rataczak called Soderlind a genius.

I believe based on crew statements that the oscillations were the movement of the needle on the gauge, not felt, the so called "pressure bump" was the extreme movement on the needle (oscillation) which was felt as a bump..

According to the crew there were minor movements (oscillations) for some time, they increased rapidly and were reported by the crew ending in an extreme needle fluctuation and bump felt by the crew..  this happens in seconds, not minutes.

When the crew reported those oscillations in the cabin they were seeing a rapid increase on the gauge, the bump was the final extreme oscillation. 

From the crew's perspective the difference between the oscillations and pressure bump was magnitude. It was not a distinct event that occurred 7-8 minutes later. It was a rapid increase in needle fluctuation with a final extreme fluctuation and a physically felt "bump".

The sled test confirmed that the gauge reacted the same as during Norjak.

I don't see any evidence that puts Cooper jumping over the Columbia, only contradictory. The zone is from the Lewis R/Merwin to Battleground.

Edited by FLYJACK

20 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Once I discovered that Paul Soderlind of NWA (and his team) were heavily involved in figuring out where 305 was after it left Seattle, as well as the jump point for Cooper, I began to trust the results of the flight path map one hell of a lot more.

Soderlind may not have been a genius, but he probably could have held a decent conversation with Einstein. B) He was definitely no slouch. 

Just a question out of simple curiosity:

Clearly you are impressed with Soderlind, and most likely rightfully so. But the way you worded that begs the question, were you aware of Soderlind before you studied 305 and the Cooper case, or was your study of the case how you became aware of him. If you were previously aware of him, how so, what brought him to your attention?

All the other 727 hijackers survived..

Hahneman walked down the stairs backward and jumped in a back first position.. 377 believes this is how Cooper jumped.

He was given a military rig from Andrews AFB..

hahnbackwards.jpeg.b24205992ccd11c5b6451c7e14c8aef8.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

On 10/9/2021 at 3:20 AM, RobertMBlevins said:

And Regina Winkles was kind enough to provide that information to me...and that's how Greg discovered their true identities. But in the end, you and some of your friends, in your pathetic attacks on me and the people I know, sacrificed that woman's hard work at WordPress. She was permanently banned and all her articles were deleted. Nice going. 

As I said, you are a fucking liar. I NEVER made a post at any of these articles that you are speaking of. As a matter of fact, it was I that brought your attention to one of these articles that had all of these comments. But now you want to say that I was part of it?? Again, you're a liar. But hey, let's not let the truth get in the way of your bullshit narrative. Get help Robert. You're either mentally unstable or eat up with dumbass, I'm not sure which, but you need help.

Georger, you miss the point..

It is a printout of the recorded conversation between the crew and the Cooper..

A recording existed.

The point is since a cockpit voice recorder is a microphone in the cockpit that picks up everything it might have picked up both sides of the conversation including Cooper's voice via the interphone. We know it picked up the crew side of the conversation, but unclear if it picked up Cooper.

The other takeaway is that the recording would have picked up the crew and specifically Rataczak saying that Cooper "just took leave of us".. that was used early on to pinpoint the jump time. The exact timing of that statement has never been made public.

Cockpit recorder is a mic in the cockpit not the FDR...

Edited by FLYJACK

5 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Georger, you miss the point..

It is a printout of the recorded conversation between the crew and the Cooper..

A recording existed.

The point is since a cockpit voice recorder is a microphone in the cockpit that picks up everything it might have picked up both sides of the conversation including Cooper's voice via the interphone. We know it picked up the crew side of the conversation, but unclear if it picked up Cooper.

The other takeaway is that the recording would have picked up the crew and specifically Rataczak saying that Cooper "just took leave of us".. that was used early on to pinpoint the jump time. The exact timing of that statement has never been made public.

Cockpit recorder is a mic in the cockpit not the FDR...

Well if this is the case that would be news. A cockpit voice recorder? That IS news. Unclear if it picked up 'the Cooper'. When and how will we know if it picked up 'the Cooper' on the interphone?

Does anyone have a spectrogram of Cooper's phonology .... of course not.

Cockpit recorder is a mic in the cockpit not the FDR...   and the wings and wheels are not cockpit recorders. I git it!

Does 377 have a manual for this cockpit recorder ?

Edited by georger

1 hour ago, georger said:

Well if this is the case that would be news. A cockpit voice recorder? That IS news. Unclear if it picked up 'the Cooper'. When and how will we know if it picked up 'the Cooper' on the interphone?

Does anyone have a spectrogram of Cooper's phonology .... of course not.

Cockpit recorder is a mic in the cockpit not the FDR...   and the wings and wheels are not cockpit recorders. I git it!

Does 377 have a manual for this cockpit recorder ?

As Shutter has pointed out on his site, the Cockpit Voice Recorder used a loop tape that was overwritten ever 30 minutes.  Since the airliner flew for almost another three hours after the last contact with Cooper, that last contact would have been overwritten about six times.  So there is nothing on that recorder tape related to Cooper's voice.

Yup, that is why it stands out and needs sorting..

Soderlind used flight recorder records...  but that couldn't have been the FDR, it doesn't give those parameters.

soderlinrecording.jpeg.18666eb33f1247f5178a98a77cdf82c6.jpeg

Here, it states the comm with Northwest Control Center,,  could they have kept an open mic recording from Northwest??

Still need to figure out if Cooper's voice via the interphone could have been picked up. 

voicerecording.jpeg.a10308bbf787d8bb256c42a8d54f6147.jpeg

7 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Yup, that is why it stands out and needs sorting..

Soderlind used flight recorder records...  but that couldn't have been the FDR, it doesn't give those parameters.

soderlinrecording.jpeg.18666eb33f1247f5178a98a77cdf82c6.jpeg

Here, it states the comm with Northwest Control Center,,  could they have kept an open mic recording from Northwest??

Still need to figure out if Cooper's voice via the interphone could have been picked up. 

voicerecording.jpeg.a10308bbf787d8bb256c42a8d54f6147.jpeg

Communications from the airliner were all over radio transceivers which required that a microphone be keyed to transmit and they could not receive while transmitting.  Keeping an open microphone in the airliner was not realistic.

The printouts apparently refer to the ARINC teletype printouts and George Harrison's family loaned a copy of some of those printouts to the WSHM a few years ago.

1 hour ago, Robert99 said:

Communications from the airliner were all over radio transceivers which required that a microphone be keyed to transmit and they could not receive while transmitting.  Keeping an open microphone in the airliner was not realistic.

The printouts apparently refer to the ARINC teletype printouts and George Harrison's family loaned a copy of some of those printouts to the WSHM a few years ago.

It doesn't read that way..

It says "voice recorder tape printout" and that must have come via Northwest comms.

What system did they use.

What tape recorder is this??

voicerecorder.jpeg.0a5298ba608eb5b54c67bbbaa157f153.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

2 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

It doesn't read that way..

It says "voice recorder tape printout" and that must have come via Northwest comms.

What system did they use.

What tape recorder is this??

voicerecorder.jpeg.0a5298ba608eb5b54c67bbbaa157f153.jpeg

Okay, here is the good news.  If the tape recorder had previously been started on a time standard signal and this recording was used to determine that Cooper jumped at 8:11 PM PST, then the people who claim a later jump time are just blowing smoke and don't know what they are talking about.

"Voice recorder tape printout" is a confusing term.  The ARINC teletype system print outs related to the hijacking were received at the NWA Station at SEATAC (where George Harrison was the Station Chief) and "probably" at the NWA Headquarters in Minneapolis (although I don't think this point has been established).

When the ARINC radio and telephone link was established, apparently both the NWA SEATAC and NWA Minneapolis stations could talk directly to the airliner and probably with each other.  But the airliner had to transmit/receive over the same ARINC radio channel and the communicator in the airliner had to key the microphone to transmit and "unkey" the microphone to receive. 

So if the recorder in question (and it wasn't the CVR) was in the cockpit it probably belonged to one of the crew members and could conceivable record both the outgoing transmissions (if it was close to the transmitting microphone) and the incoming transmissions if they were being received on the cockpit speaker (if the aircraft had one and it probably did).  The cockpit also had jacks for headsets (Anderson was apparently wearing one) and may have had one that was compatible with the recorder in question.

Someone at SEATAC or Minneapolis may have had the recorder in question.  But if either of these three cases is correct, then the "tape printout" would have to be done by hand.

All of the above leads me to believe that it is the ARINC teletype printouts that are referenced.     

On 10/4/2021 at 12:34 PM, FLYJACK said:

Why do people push nonsense.. read the files..

FBI lab approximately $5800 on TBAR..  100 bills per packet, that is 3 packets with one missing a few.

There is nothing to support 2 packets,, 

The misinformation in this case is off the charts,

coopmoney5800.jpeg.8d58af51e4da04dfd1029708b2158c55.jpeg

billorder.jpeg.2b37e847c1bd91eef1561e9611db259a.jpeg

Approximately $5800 determined by FBI lab... lab report not released to us.

cooper5800bills.jpeg.836ae55a4fcf12efcfbe001bb01ac3c4.jpeg

The dummy chute was grabbed by Linn Emrich,,

but Cossey claimed it was grabbed in error by somebody who didn't know anything about parachute..

Cossey must be lying... Emrich would have know it was a dummy chute,, it was intentional.

That dummy chute was the only one not sealed perhaps they did put a beeper in it.

dummychute.jpeg.6cac255f4fb87aebcdb8cf1b122f31e9.jpeg

2 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Suggests there is a NWA tape recording...

taperecord.jpeg.7dce7258767223df78762f422a3f5460.jpeg

nwataperecording.jpeg.50363a4c87ead230936a1b6105100f43.jpeg

The "NWA communications network" was the ARINC (Aeronautical Radio Incorporated) communications system which was a subscription service for the airline industry. 

ARINC had its own radio frequencies and normally communicated by VHF with the airliners and then passed that information on to the various airline facilities by teletypes.  If ARINC taped the VHF radio communications (which is entirely possible), then that tape may be what is referred to above.

In the hijacking, ARINC also established a radio and telephone link between the airliner and NWA stations.  ARINC may have taped this link also.  Or someone at NWA or on the airliner may have taped the previous conversation as discussed previously.  Where this tape came from and what was taped is not entire clear.

4 hours ago, Robert99 said:

The "NWA communications network" was the ARINC (Aeronautical Radio Incorporated) communications system which was a subscription service for the airline industry. 

ARINC had its own radio frequencies and normally communicated by VHF with the airliners and then passed that information on to the various airline facilities by teletypes.  If ARINC taped the VHF radio communications (which is entirely possible), then that tape may be what is referred to above.

In the hijacking, ARINC also established a radio and telephone link between the airliner and NWA stations.  ARINC may have taped this link also.  Or someone at NWA or on the airliner may have taped the previous conversation as discussed previously.  Where this tape came from and what was taped is not entire clear.

The subject of the 302 inquiry is: how did a movie producer get a "printout" of this alleged recording, and from whom. The assumption being made is: the recording is real! Made by whom ? The FBI wants to know who supplied confidential information to this 'movie producer' - what is the source ? Names are used but of course they are redacted...

Edited by georger

12 hours ago, georger said:

The subject of the 302 inquiry is: how did a movie producer get a "printout" of this alleged recording, and from whom. The assumption being made is: the recording is real! Made by whom ? The FBI wants to know who supplied confidential information to this 'movie producer' - what is the source ? Names are used but of course they are redacted...

The FBI needed to determine what "printout" is in question here, who had it, and where did they get it.  There are only a limited number of sources for such a "printout", but first the FBI should determine what they are actually looking for.  And I do believe they were attempting to do that.