47 47
quade

DB Cooper

This is just getting to complicated for mere mortals...

Wait, what.. dredges carried material upstream from the Lewis,, can this be?

This is just one of my theories....  can't be right.. that would destroy the western flight path, Washougal and Columbia landing theories.... and make too much sense.

dredge9.jpeg.e796dce13f52d20ed702cb9d74a99d72.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

More dredging mysteries... 

2 other distinct layers..

dredgelayers.jpeg.09d50339e390a6891a796dfbe5683ff3.jpeg

washed up rather than dredged..

dredgelayer1.jpeg.3422acfe035ded4466c1798dbba9fd93.jpeg

frequently dredged and often floods..

dredgelayer3.jpeg.1133bad1e04c0478a9c54c3a72126e5f.jpeg

there is that continuously dredged thing again.

dredgelayer4.jpeg.53c3c7a1e43190ab37f34e918506a67b.jpeg

Clay layer probably the 1974 dredge operation. But it was further South, wasn't it.

dredgelayer5.jpeg.763aba3a4e1e585275b097038c3263f4.jpeg

US Army Corps of Engineers.. only one dredge operation in 1974,, oops.. somebody is wrong. Unless there were different operations. They state in the vicinity... hmm what could that mean.

dredgelayer6.jpeg.4e6fa252c43935815838ece408af652d.jpeg

Would not pass through the "Washington" dredge.. more mysteries.

dredgelayer7.jpeg.2dded2505ca0c9980572635652aae31b.jpeg

Oops, the money spot is marked wrong on the map. It is well North of the 1974 dredge spoils, even Ulis figured that one out.

dredgelayer8.jpeg.cff3d12b7c224be604fdbd249d96e0a6.jpeg

What do we do, this is too complex,,,, well, form a committee, apply to the Gov for research funding (they just print money anyway) throw in climate change (scam), social justice and nonbinary gender discrimination (marxism), that'll get it done. Do a thorough forensic study to be published and peer reviewed and then, only then can an authorized opinion be rendered 10 years from now.

Edited by FLYJACK

No Snow,

Your dismissal is hereby rejected.

Dan Cooper: cigarette stains on right hand.

and Georger agreed... you guys need to up your game if you want to solve this.

OK, this is hilarious Georger tried to mock me for posting the facts but he reads the wrong description... the top one is Eugene Cooper, the bottom one is Dan Cooper.. 

I am being ridiculed from a position of shear ignorance.. can't make this stuff up.. HAHAHA...  I can't take it....  this is hilarious.

Learn to read FLYJACK,,  HAHAHA.. stop it man you are killing me.

Snow is still lost,, what a train wreck.

cigstain.jpeg.95d0b74acb89da4c773a91d1687e9fc3.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

No Snow,

Your dismissal is hereby rejected.

Dan Cooper: cigarette stains on right hand.

and Georger agreed... you guys need to up your game if you want to solve this.

OK, this is hilarious Georger tried to mock me for posting the facts but he reads the wrong description... the top one is Eugene Cooper, the bottom one is Dan Cooper.. 

I am being ridiculed from a position of shear ignorance.. can't make this stuff up.. HAHAHA...  I can't take it....  this is hilarious.

Learn to read FLYJACK,,  HAHAHA.. stop it man you are killing me.

Snow is still lost,, what a train wreck.

cigstain.jpeg.95d0b74acb89da4c773a91d1687e9fc3.jpeg

fine. you can believe whatever you want.

I stated what I believe.

I'm pissed you're not focused on me more.

This thread is about me, damn it.

And when is the fuel truck going to be done?

If I'm trolling and you're responding: why?

Don't feed the troll. If I'm so obviously wrong, why do you respond? You have a weak spot that's easily poked.

With a stick.

4 minutes ago, snowmman said:

So Flyjack.

Who's description of cooper was "laboring type man"

Was it a stewardess as the 1988 fbi report says or no?

inquiring minds, etc.

That isn't necessarily attributed to the stewardess in the doc.

The Cooper game is 3d chess, you are playing tiddlywinks.

22 minutes ago, snowmman said:

fine. you can believe whatever you want.

I stated what I believe.

I'm pissed you're not focused on me more.

This thread is about me, damn it.

And when is the fuel truck going to be done?

If I'm trolling and you're responding: why?

Don't feed the troll. If I'm so obviously wrong, why do you respond? You have a weak spot that's easily poked.

With a stick.

You are trolling Blevins.

I was just trying to be helpful and post the facts for the wider Cooper community, if you guys copy it and choose to reject it that is up to you. Don't blame me for your confusion.

But, you have to laugh at Georger's misfire, classic Georger. Mr misinformation.

and Snow, if you notice Georger never has anything himself other than criticisms or praise, he rides on others work for attention,,, heads up.

Edited by FLYJACK

8 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

You are trolling Blevins.

I was just trying to be helpful and post the facts for the wider Cooper community, if you guys copy it and choose to reject it that is up to you. Don't blame me for your confusion.

But, you have to laugh at Georger's misfire, classic Georger. Mr misinformation.

and Snow, if you notice Georger never has anything himself other than criticisms or praise, he rides on others work for attention,,, heads up.

okay.

Yes I will admit I have a soft spot for georger built up over the years, and he gets a free pass from me.

16 minutes ago, snowmman said:

okay.

Yes I will admit I have a soft spot for georger built up over the years, and he gets a free pass from me.

That soft spot is from him kissing your ass.

The cigg stains may have been a hold back that got out inadvertently.

Edited by FLYJACK

Chaucer, Chaucer, Chaucer, MiniG...

So wrong. So sad.

Chaucer talked to his expert and announced that the Lewis R was laughed at so it must be eliminated..

The Lewis River has the East Fork which runs South of the Lewis and had an historic flood in 1972. the East Fork passes very close to Heisson. Right in the FBI Cooper LZ..

The mouth of the Lewis was frequently clamshell dredged and material barged upstream.

Chaucer claims to be the voice of reason and logic,,, he asked his "expert" the wrong question and ran with the wrong answer, eliminating a potential TBAR explanation.

Ask your so called expert about the East Fork Lewis in 1972,, then apologize.

2 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Oops, how did everyone miss this clue for 50 years, seems to be very important.

Cooper.. 1 inch high black hair...  that doesn't fit most suspects... (and adds an inch of height as well)

1inchhighhair.jpeg.c4c16f8c0688b391469d283f9e354ce2.jpeg

That 1 inch applies to his height.  Cooper was 6 feet and 1 inch (or 73 inches) tall.  His hair color was black.

I just got word that Chaucer is back on the DB Cooper Facebook group. He left the group before because he didn’t like it and posted some childish goodbye. He’s been kissing snowmman’s ass over at the DB Cooper Forum too. 

Chaucer what is your angle? Are you still trying to get people to listen to you?

If anyone has the post he made on Facebook quitting that group, please post it or send it to me. 

20 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Too tough on you? This proves simply that I own this thread, not Snowmman, which IS actually spelled with ONE M, no matter what he claims. (*laughs*) 

I may be a lot of things, but someone who stole Sheridan Petersen's book and published it for 25 bucks a pop in paperback at Amazon and cheated his family out of the royalties due them isn't one of them.

Gotta have something you're willing to plead to, when the FBI comes at you for murder etc.

Nice truck Robert. 4 Liter engine. Nice to have the towing power but is it a gas hog? Many aftermarket LED “upgrade” headlight bulbs that are installed in place of incandescent actually perform worse. It depends on the type of headlight reflector and lens. I went full circle from incandescent to HID to LED and now I am back to the original incandescent bulbs. Live and learn. The Candlepower Forum is full of real experts, optical engineers and such.  

You wrote “Fortunately, I have extricated myself from the Cooper Vortex and now have other goals.”  Nobody extricates themselves from the Vortex. The recent UFO feint didn’t fool me. 

I’m one of the few people who haven’t dissed you online, ever.  I do, however, think your accusations against Snow for “ripping off” Sheridan Peterson are undeserved. I knew Sheridan and know Snowmman. To imply that there was a material financial gain misappropriated by Snow is just absurd. Sheridan’s book is hardly a best seller to put it mildly. I doubt if it has sold even 25 copies. Snow put a HUGE amount of work into editing and improving Sheridan’s book. He was alternately praised and ripped by Sheridan regarding this selfless work. Sheridan did the same to me. One moment he was singing my praises but these good times were inevitably followed by disrespectful and inaccurate accusations. He published posts accusing me of being FBI and CIA. He also accused me privately of hacking his computers and his cell phone, a complaint he made about many others. Truth is he was a novice and gullible user who screwed things up himself and consistently mistook the results of his own missteps for malicious third party hacks. I did occasional pro bono work for him mainly to prevent evictions. He had a real knack for pissing off landlords and fellow residents. Eric Ullis also helped keep Sheridan housed. Sheridan was mercurial to say the least. Still, I really liked Sheridan. He was a troubled soul who just could never find peace or maintain long term friendships. If he found peace he’d wreck it, every single time. 

Sheridan’s book is far more readable after Snow’s editing. He didn’t change anything Sheridan said in the first edition. He just did what any good editor does. He cleaned up clumsy structure and syntax. Working with Sheridan must have been trying. You experienced some of that. I’m a very patient person and I found it hard to help him.  

Was SP DBC? I honestly don’t know. If someone could credibly tag Sheridan as a smoker I’d be less inclined to exclude him. Nobody has done that to the best of my knowledge. 

Edited by 377

Robert, I’ll concede that you know much more than any of us about publishing and distribution but ponder this for a moment: Sheridan’s book has very limited appeal. Even if it were sold for  $5 I doubt that it would sell more than a few dozen copies. It’s interesting to me because it gives insight into a person I knew. On its own merits as a novel it hasn’t and won’t sell well. Price isn’t the reason. Content is. I hope Snowmman makes a cheap version available (Kindle?) to test my prediction. Sheridan made efforts to get Oliver Stone interested in the book. That went nowhere. I found the book interesting and gave it a positive review but I’m well aware that my interest is unique and not based on literary merit. What’s your personal opinion of the book? I suppose with MAJOR revisions it had a possibility of success, but Sheridan would never ever allow it. Not a chance. As it stands, none of the editions will get much attention from readers outside of the Vortex. If, however, it were proven that SP was DBC it would likely sell like crazy just based on the fact that it was written by Cooper. You are reasonably convinced (but not 100% certain) that Kenny C. was Cooper so perhaps it’s hard for you to envision such a turn of events. 

I’m jumping again after taking a break for Covid safety. Vaccination rates are now very high in my area which gives me some protection. Skydivers still get more than their share of STDs. Jumpers obviously aren’t the best group for rationally managing health risks, especially if it requires reducing a thrill. Fortunately they seem to embrace Covid vaccination.

Edited by 377

(edited)

Why do people push nonsense.. read the files..

FBI lab approximately $5800 on TBAR..  100 bills per packet, that is 3 packets with one missing a few.

There is nothing to support 2 packets,, 

The misinformation in this case is off the charts,

coopmoney5800.jpeg.8d58af51e4da04dfd1029708b2158c55.jpeg

billorder.jpeg.2b37e847c1bd91eef1561e9611db259a.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

5 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

What people? I looked back a couple of pages and saw absolutely NO ONE here at Dropzone claim what you claim they said. You also didn't credit the mis-informational post with a name. So no one reading your post has the slightest idea what you are talking about, or what Dropzone user you are referring to... 

The who isn't important.. that is noise,

The fact is the FBI lab determined approximately $5800 or 3 packets..

and the bills were in the same sequence and packaging.. as given to Cooper.

coopermoneybills.jpeg.f4579f4e5ce4284007a65a8ad0b0137d.jpeg

"Under the proposed judgment, which must be approved by U.S. District Judge Helen Frye, the federal government would keep $280 for use as evidence should anyone be prosecuted in the unsolved 1971 hijacking in which $200,000 was paid as ransom. Ingram and Globe Indemnity would split the remaining $5,520 equally."

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1986-05-22-mn-6995-story.html

6 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Yeah...but you keep disputing what people are saying regarding the Tina Bar money, or points on the case in general...and the people you allege say these things don't post to this thread at Dropzone. You have the right idea, but the wrong mailbox. The wrong website. Maybe you should address these folks and what they say...where they actually hang out on the internet?

Robert, you fail to recognize the goal..

The purpose is not to dispute or debate others (unless they lie about me), that has proven to be useless.

The purpose is to inform everyone else about the facts so everyone can determine the truth based on being informed. I post info for everyone else.

In this case, the info confirms what the FBI has claimed and what most of us have believed.

If others choose to reject that info that is their problem.

In fact, I prefer that some of these prominent Cooper personalities continue to get things wrong in the face of contradictory evidence..

(edited)

Rataczak said during his speech at NWA..

"about 28 miles N of Portland he (Cooper) jumped out of the airplane"

If the "pressure bump" occurred over the Columbia River Ratazcak would have known it.

THAT clearly indicates Cooper did not land near the Columbia River.

Rataczak also said he just talked to Himmelsbach and the money was in a paper wrapper.. (bank bands) when given to Cooper.

That means the TBAR rubber band frags attached were holding the packets in one single rubber banded bundle.

AND the TBAR money likely arrived as one rubber banded bundle of packets..

Edited by FLYJACK

7 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Rataczak said during his speech at NWA..

"about 28 miles N of Portland he (Cooper) jumped out of the airplane"

If the "pressure bump" occurred over the Columbia River Ratazcak would have known it.

THAT clearly indicates Cooper did not land near the Columbia River.

Rataczak also said he just talked to Himmelsbach and the money was in a paper wrapper.. (bank bands) when given to Cooper.

That means the TBAR rubber band frags attached were holding the packets in one single rubber banded bundle.

AND the TBAR money likely arrived as one rubber banded bundle of packets..

Sounds like the money was in a large paper grocery bag!  Or maybe H was just expressing an opinion? Maybe H had no personal knowledge. Lots of options of course. You keep reciting the options that fit your narrative. You sound unsure ?  (laughing)  Its also strange Rataczak would divert from his lecture to zero down on how the money was wrapped? Jo Weber must have called him and asked .... ?