47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Once again, you have it backwards. you made the allegations. Having to bargain for the truth is also wrong. it should be automatic. you showed zero respect removing Skipp's name from the interview. stick to the problems of the moment and not the past.

You don't have a clue what you say anymore or practice what you preach..

This whole scenario made me decide two things. First, I was going to say no to anyone else who contacted me and wanted my help on planning any future Cooper events. Second, if I DID do any further Cooper events, I wasn't going to ask for help from anyone in Cooperland I didn't fully trust.

"we just get in the way"

"lol, not in a million years"

I don't need you Robert!

You don't want to tell the truth. you play bargain games. you have done nothing to forward the case itself. you are like Jim, a promoter. nothing more. I don't try to prove anything vs showing what I know and have been told by others. you lie and refuse to back things up. huge difference.

We just get in the way, why are you harassing me over something you preach you don't want?

Perhaps, you could be honest and forward the alleged email from Jim vs stating things and not backing them up. also the emails forwarded to you surrounding members of my forum. 

I can easily give a quote from Jim saying he didn't like you at all. what do you think you would do, accept it? I laid everything out, including screenshots if needed. you play games of deceit and refuse to justify. again, huge difference.

I will get to the bottom of this matter with or without you. it won't be forgotten. It's also odd no body contacted me about these nasty emails. one would think at least one of them would of spoken out directly to me?

Edited by mrshutter45

Your selling flea market crap. non-supportive and not factual. it's now considered deceptive. I'm not selling anything and never claim to. people don't want to work with you. can you understand that? has nothing to do with letting anyone down. 

Call Jim up and do what you originally wanted. the Decoded crew and your actor kid and "pack the house" .....'we just get in the way" remember? you want me to call him for you. that wouldn't be a bad thing at all. maybe toss in Doug from Kick Ass Oregon. he's done Cooper events there..

You lied about the emails, period. that's how it stands and that's how it will be posted. truth is not bargained for..it's revealed and not censored!

Robert, I am done with this. Jim can't insist on anything. however, I can and so can others. Jim has no authority over me anymore than you do. I told him I didn't want to work with you or be associated with you. can you comprehend this? I don't need you and your drama. you don't even research the case. you whine about being left out of an event that never happened  2 years ago. you are deceptive at every corner.

I don't want to be associated with you. Got it.Yes or No?

Robert, listen and listen good. there is no two way street. people decide things for a reason. I'm not the only one nor did I convince or try to convince anyone of anything. even business owners did the same. it's part of life. you can't please everyone. events come and go. you are not an honest person. you think you fool people and some you do. you appear to have everything you need unless that's a lie too. you try to one up every single thing you do. I do this as a hobby, not as a tool to impress anyone. a lot do the same as I do. we do it for fun or the mystery of trying to solve this. 

we all have lives outside of this little world. you live and breath all of this and it has consumed you. do the event, have fun, post photo's, articles etc. absolutely nothing wrong with that. other than that, I don't know what else to tell you. 

Going fishing today. as Jim never said.....I'm out.

(edited)
On 6/25/2019 at 7:11 AM, FLYJACK said:

Found something interesting…

The FBI files show that Cooper used two matchbooks.. One his and one supplied by Tina. Tosaw’s book distinguishes further. According to Tina the matchbook Cooper had said “Earn a High School Diploma” and Tina went to grab company matches from a cabinet.. Cooper recovered and took the first empty matchbook. Sky Chef supplied catering for flights..

That “suggests” the Sky Chef matches did not come from Cooper at all but were grabbed by Tina on the plane.

I found these vintage matchbooks,,  from ICS in Scranton PA.

s-l1600.jpg.96faa55ce67280179c57997a399a6d36.jpgs-l1600-1.jpg.e66e5819a719309c03593757bd0ef36b.jpg

Cooper's matchbook was the ICS one and according to Tosaw after it was depleted, Tina grabbed the other "Sky Chef" one from a cabinet..

Chasing the source for the Sky Chef matchbook is a red herring.

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Matchbook..

The reason he wanted to retain it was because he had written notes on it, not necessarily because of prints. The thought has been the tie was a plant because Cooper was careful to take other items, but if the matchbook was taken because of the writing then the tie "plant" theory is busted.

coopermatchbooknote.jpeg.4b5294270e702107035a374e1a23b3af.jpeg

Convey also means communicate. 

It is more likely notes were written on the matchbook than the matchbook was used to "transport" notes. Using a matchbook to "transport" notes doesn't make much sense.

and there is no indication Cooper himself wrote the note on the matchbook.. I never said that.

I believe the FBI passage indicates that the matchbook was used for "communication"...  not transport

Edited by FLYJACK

11 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Take a good look at them and try to tell me I'm not good at this stuff. I am VERY good at it.

Meh. I'm not real impressed with it Robert. I'll give you credit for the inclusion of a couple of Mellencamp tunes, but otherwise I'd get bored pretty quick with that playlist. I've done plenty of playlist and quite frankly, mine are better. 

The matchbook thing is drifting into the weeds...

When we put together the FBI files, Tina's interview and Tosaw's claim..

There were two matchbooks, Tina lit the last match from Cooper's matchbook and grabbed one from the plane. Sky Chef was the Airline caterer..  Tosaw claimed Tina described the first matchbook as the ICS one. Agents have admitted to withholding info. I can see the  FBI holding back the ICS info, only Cooper would have known this.

The take away is.. though not explicitly stated.. the Sky Chef matchbook most likely came from the plane, not from Cooper. Trying to match Cooper to an external Sky Chef source looks like a red herring.

Not so important..

The FBI doc inferred that a matchbook was used for notes at some point. Obviously, it had to be something very brief and it wasn't his demands.

But I don't see this as helping advance anything. It is interesting but not useful now. Perhaps more info will come out that makes it clearer.. we only have a fraction of the FBI files and are trying to makes sense of things with what we have.

8 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Whether you choose to listen to people like Shutter, a known Trump supporter (sorry Shutter but your affiliations with him DO point to character these days, or whether you are on board the Truth Train)

Robert, this is a very juvenile statement. It's one thing to constantly post about things that no one here cares about (no one here is going to the campout and thus it doesn't need to be updated daily here).

But, can we keep the politics off the board, seriously? 

Robert, any event will fade away. just as the rest have. it helps but doesn't forward the case one bit. the public has been involved in the case for decades and has not been able to do any good. 

You don't seem to grip the reality of the size you think will show. you are responsible for the event and it's actions. this includes sanitation. the people from the eclipse trip were your friends so you are being deceptive saying people are coming from a great distance. you need a minimum of 6-8 porta potties. one generator for 200 to use is asking for disaster. if you put a 12x4 banner up in a open area it will look like a dingy docked by a 100 foot yacht. the banner you are talking about runs across streets 30 plus feet. the size you want is used at parties in backyards.

You are spamming an event that is 6 months out and post like it's next week. then you don't even tell people where it actually is due to the virus? who is going to try and sneak into a free event in the middle of a forest, ever heard of wrist bands? what if the vaccine isn't available yet? it's not the best time or financially the best for a lot of people. it will cost a lot of money to go to this free event if they are not campers. a tent, food, water, ice, coolers and gas cost money. I don't read a lot about dedicated true/real/honest Cooper fans that go camping. Eric's events are productive while you post negative comments about them the second they are announced. then demand everyone to get behind you? not one person going is any better than anyone not going. everything you do is the biggest thing ever to the Cooper world. 

Dropzone has turned into your personal thread. 95% is all from you. Flyjack's reports, what the thread is actually intended for gets buried in all of the "evil spamming".  pages at a time now. you have once again become victorious in destroying a thread for your personal use. then for the second or third time you personally attack me and my political views you think you know from sending one email that corrected something you said. you make it out as the worse thing ever done. your actions are hateful, childish and not productive to anyone.

• Like 1

They closed their eyes and hit the button for Biden. I have always wondered if Shutter did the same thing.

This has nothing to do with the discussion of DB Cooper and is none of your business who anyone voted for. ever seen a voting booth. it's closed so you can't see what they are doing.

Who am I to say what the thread is for? you break a lot of rules and lack the ability to actually use the thread for what it's intended for which is the discussion of DB Cooper. nobody is here other than some to correct all the nonsense you spew. people are using the ignore option so they only see Flyjacks posts. you don't even research the case. one can reverse this and say who are you to tell me what to do with my site. I own it, you don't own this site, but treat it that way. If I look on Quora, the place you say everyone goes showing graphs and numbers all the time will I see 20-30 different articles and updates about the event or the same amount on WordPress? two sites you claim to get tons of exposure..

You can't use a place of business vs a party. you are responsible for rules that don't apply to a business. the capacity of Ariel wasn't 200. you have to calculate by hours. jobsites are similar. they will stink up fast if not cleaned every other day or in some cases everyday depending on the amount calculated. It goes by an 8 hour period in construction.

Essentially, you should have one unit for every 75 people, and then add on one unit for every four-hour increment. For example: a six-hour wedding celebration is going to have 200 guests, so you need four units (200/75=2.66, round up to three, and then add one more because the event is over four hours). you exceed these calculations since it's a 24 hour period. especially if alcohol is involved. sure, guys can piss in the woods but you don't want them crapping all over the place either. I'm surprised the rangers are not asking for a pre-permit meeting for a large group from what I've read. $8,000 budget shouldn't put a dent in buying more units. a drop in the bucket, as you always say. you are talking about a large area for 200 people. parking alone with take up half a football field. you as an event holder are responsible! the rangers will tell you that. yes, I have done many events over the years, some exceeding 500. several were charity events when I was working in a bar back in the early 90's.

(edited)

I have put Blevins on IGNORE,,  nothing worth reading.

I have been working on a NEW TBAR theory.. 

but some loose ends..

Trip 1 - Tina gets money

Cooper inspects it, passengers deplane

Trip 2 - Tina gets 1st back chute

Trip 3 - Tina gets 2 front reserves

Trip 4 - Tina gets 2nd back chute

Trip 5 - Tina gets meals, maps, radio

Stews leave after all chutes onboard. Taken by car, not fuel truck. I remember a fuel truck mentioned but can't find it.

stewsincar.jpeg.71c72ce6ea30e41752fa926ca296c947.jpeg

There were four fuel trucks.

All passengers boarding in Portland used rear stairs.

portlandpassrearstair.jpeg.025ec55ec174da798df71b4f79675016.jpeg

Per FBI...There were 36 passengers including Dan Cooper

6 crew

17 boarded at Portland (20 were listed/booked but 3 actually boarded on standby in Spokane)

The confusion was that MacPherson had booked for Portland but had boarded standby in Spokane.

The NWA flight manifest has Scott MacPherson twice, not a big deal. There were 36 passengers, 17 boarded in Portland.

"It is noted that the manifest showing the boarding of Portland passengers, listed a total of 20, which included three names "W. MacPHERSON." Interview with Mr. WILLIAM R. MacPHERSON reveals that he is in the real estate business and had confirmed space from Portland to Seattle, but that he, his son SCOTT, and Mr. PAUL WEITZEL, actually boarded the flight at Spokane, where they had been on standby."

"SAs HORN and FUHRIMAN then identified themselves to the passengers of the bus. SAs HORN and FUHRIMAN then determined that there were 35 passengers on the bus plus the driver,"

Final speculation,,, according to the crew a "passenger" tried to return into the plane as the passengers were leaving. Maybe that was an FBI agent carrying a 5th chute onto the plane.. that would resolve Tina getting the 4 chutes and money... the conflict for the chute packing card found left on the plane AND some passengers claiming to see an agent on the plane. Just a thought.

passengergetbcakonplane.jpeg.22a3ff413f1420b9bfdbd5f64846a4f0.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

Robert, as Parrot pointed out several days ago, this all all very juvenile. my forum consists of 5 or 6 comments about your camping trip. they were posted because of getting caught up in a loop with you and were made over a week ago. nothing different from what was said here either. you have destroyed this thread to where no real conversation will exist. many have put you on ignore so they don't have to read all the nonsense. you are the single most male drama queen I've ever come across. yes, some question your stability since we seem to be all you talk about.

Nobody is jealous, Robert. you put yourself in the position you are in, not me. you flat out begged me to get involved and then turn around and personally attack me with politics when I refuse. then you whine when people talk about the event and start spewing crap of jealousy and hatred. you clog up this thread pages at a time ranting and get bent out of shape over a few comments. you start in on Eric the minute he announces an event even sending emails to several events, articles to boot. all negative. "jealousy and backbiting," really, Robert. have you read anything you post over the years? just more hypocrisy. 

I own my forum, and it has multiple threads. one is an off topic thread. this site doesn't have that ability with one Cooper.thread. I will also comment on what ever I desire, got it? what you will not see is a continuation as you do here. Flyjack is by himself and is the only one on this thread holding to it's reason and rules. he has also put you on ignore. a few others post here with actual questions about the case. 

You have become the "evil spammer" you often speak about. 

I research the case. I don't do events nor do I get upset when someone holds an event. that's a very childish schoolboy speaking point IMHO. it's like the third grade rhetoric "my daddy is better than your daddy". the ignore list is growing because someone doesn't put a sock in it..can you read that on the wall? Doubtful, or you wouldn't be whining. people have reasons for not wanting to get involved with you. it is what it is. 

It's the nonstop posting is what I'm talking about. you have taken up pages for an event 6 months away. we get it. Parrot said the same. you also agreed and yet keep trying to defend something you agreed too? 

I think we're better off without all of you. 

You keep saying this and turn around asking for help. have the event, have fun. that's what it's purpose is, right. I never once said not to have it. you twist everything mentioned about you,  Robert. you said the exact same with the movie, podcasts, Ariel etc. I have no reason to stop anything. I don't want anything to do with you. why is this so hard to understand. I'm not alone with this either. this is so pointless..if you don't need us, what the hell are you complaining about? 

6 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Not truthful about the event? What part? When? What 'many ways'? Are you speaking of more than one dishonest thing here? 

Hmmm, I guess I can take the route you did by failing to provide the quote from Jim you claim I have and who the members are from my forum sending nasty emails to supporters of the event that never happened. 

Here is where you demand I speak lol. 

I told you several times I would unblock you so you can forward the incriminating emails. especially one you claim I got from Jim. doesn't just saying things make them baseless like you just wrote? isn't that exactly what you did not long ago? what's the harm in sending one you claim I already have. nothing to hide there, right or is it only baseless coming from me? these are things you love to announce but fail to backup...

It's extremely important when you accuse multiple people..very important.

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, you made a serious accusation about multiple people and refuse to give any information asking me to find out what you claim to know. that's ridiculous. you go directly  to the source. that's how it's done. it's not pointless or baseless. you don't make claims like that about other people Robert unless you are prepared to expose them, again, that's something you enjoy doing without hesitation. 

Take your problems up with Eric. I don't do events. if someone asks me about you, I will tell them my thoughts. I explained my position clearly in multiple emails to Jim. it's all pointless..you put so much drama into all of this nonsense. it's all pointless and does nobody any good. this is why people put you on ignore. it's all baseless crap. 

How can I see what people wrote in emails I never seen? you claim this was months later. 

Edited by mrshutter45