47 47
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)
On 8/23/2020 at 6:54 AM, FLYJACK said:

BREAKING... The dredge layer was identified by the Corps of Engineers...  

armcordredgelayer.jpeg.639ebab3a8cefab48c5ee1717e1975e7.jpeg

and Himmelsbach confirms the Corps of Engineers was on site...

Now, Palmer and the Corps of Engineers, Himmelsbach and the media need to be discredited.. good luck.

himmscorps.jpeg.5ef122cbe9336ef9222a3cd0a795844d.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

The Money spot was at the N end of the Fazio property which is within a different site from the Fazio operation (97.1)

This is a 1975 map of "existing disposal sites",, the red dot is the money spot which is the S tip of the N site.. 

It looks like the primary Fazio sand and gravel operation has nothing to do with the money spot. There is an adjacent site.

dredgespoilsaa1.jpg.7326f17da1d477083fba598efd340d66.jpg

6 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

and Himmelsbach confirms the Corps of Engineers was on site...

Now, Palmer and the Corps of Engineers, Himmelsbach and the media need to be discredited.. good luck.

himmscorps.jpeg.5ef122cbe9336ef9222a3cd0a795844d.jpeg

It is amazing how inaccurate newspaper reporting can be. 

10 hours ago, Coopy said:

It is amazing how inaccurate newspaper reporting can be. 

On the other forum we identified the scientist from the Army Corps of Engineers. The FBI brought in the best people from the area to examine the site. It's worth reading through the FBI documents on Tina bar just to see how much effort was put into understanding the money find. That particular newspaper article looks to be an accurate account of what was going on at the time.

Clarification... Time to bust this myth.

I keep hearing an inaccuracy. The context for "sequential" is misused.

Physical sequence vs alphanumeric sequence.

The FBI money list was not physically sequential as the bills were given to Cooper. They were given to Cooper in a random numbered sequence.

However, the published FBI list was the microfilm list reformatted to be alphanumeric.

So, checking a bill to the list would have been easy.

The argument that the FBI Cooper bill list would have been too complex to check is false.

In fact, I'd really like to find an original list of the bills in the order they were given to Cooper.

FBIlistpage33and34a.jpg.fe390e665efe42eba802d255bfab7e9c.jpg

• Like 1

Eric Ulis keeps repeating the same lie,, over and over..

From this lie, he builds a false conclusion.

EU - "Palmer was just plain wrong about this. How do I know? Well, let’s look at some other verifiable facts for compatibility.

1)   The money was found in February 1980. What high-water river events occurred between February 1978 and February 1980 that could have delivered, and buried, the money at the money find spot and replenished the area with several inches of new sand? ANSWER: There weren’t any."

It was reported at the time that the money was found at the 1980 high water line.. frequently under water.

The claim that the money spot was only reached by the River in the 1972 and 1974 flood events is false.

This is why I pointed out that Eric got the GPS co-ords wrong, about 25 feet too far from the River.

Eric does this often, he establishes a false premise then applies it as fact to support a false conclusion... rookie logic.

At the TBAR money spot the estimated slope from money spot to the water.. in 1980.

slope in degrees,, 5.7 - 6.5

slope % 10 - 11.4

Don't ask..  

but the claim that the money spot was only reached in the 72/74 flood is false.

Edited by FLYJACK

"What is Sioux City Sarsaparilla?

Sioux City Sarsaparilla is the signature drink from White Rock's Sioux City line. In 1973, White Rock president Albert Morgan wanted to start a western inspired line of classic American soft drinks, with a frontier feel. He chose Sioux City as his inspiration! Sioux City Sarsaparilla is known as "the Grandaddy of all root beers" and has a creamy taste somewhere between root beer and cream soda. And it's the most bought sarsaparilla in the US!"

https://www.siouxlandfamilies.com/2020/08/the-story-of-sioux-city-sarsaparilla.html

This seems to indicate it was started in 1973,,,  if so, since it was found in the same layer with the TBAR money then that suggests the money arrived after 1973... 

I found an ad for it dated Aug 1973..

Edited by FLYJACK

I posted a comment here on the soda cans months ago.. Shutter's site is looking at it now, but I did work on this a while back.

Palmer found soda cans in the same top layer as the money and suggested that if the soda cans could be dated it may help determine the arrival time of the money on TBAR. Palmer also stated that the debris in the upper layer with the money was fresher and not very damaged.

There is NO suggestion the soda cans came from Cooper. 

It looks like the Sioux City Sarsaparilla was introduced 1973+.. I found one reference for 1973, another source for 1974 and an ad for Aug 73.. so late '73.. "White Rock" did have a sarsaparilla way back but it had a different name. 

This suggests the money did not arrive on TBAR before 1973. 

Further, I have analyzed a really good profile shot of TBAR during the dig from 1980..

The slope is 10-11%, the distance from the river waterline (Feb 1980) to the money spot is about 40 ft..  THAT IS ONLY A 4-4.5 ft ELEVATION RISE from the Feb 1980 River level.

Reports at the time claimed the money was found at the high water mark and was frequently under water,,, you don't need the 72/74 flood for the River to reach the money spot. Those floods at 21 ft put the money spot 60-70 ft into the River.

The seasonal high water flow for the Columbia is Spring.. matches spring diatoms.

Kaye = exposed to River in Spring.

Palmer = arrived within about a year.

All of this suggests the money arrived within a year or so of the 1980 find,, spring 1979 or possibly spring 1978.. 

Eric's TBAR burial theory is complete nonsense, it doesn't fit the facts and is speculation well beyond reason. Eric, as usual is claiming supporting facts that just are not so.

AND there is NO evidence to support the claim AS FACT that the money could have ONLY arrived as three separate packets. Most likely, they were part of a single rubber banded bundle, that is how it was given to Cooper. It is reasonable that as the rubber bands holding the bundle deteriorated the three packets then separated slightly and were found together. 

The three packets of 100 bills were in the same order as given to Cooper.

Edited by FLYJACK

6 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

I posted a comment here on the soda cans months ago.. Shutter's site is looking at it now, but I did work on this a while back.

Palmer found soda cans in the same top layer as the money and suggested that if the soda cans could be dated it may help determine the arrival time of the money on TBAR. Palmer also stated that the debris in the upper layer with the money was fresher and not very damaged.

There is NO suggestion the soda cans came from Cooper. 

It looks like the Sioux City Sarsaparilla was introduced 1973+.. I found one reference for 1973, another source for 1974 and an ad for Aug 73.. so late '73.. "White Rock" did have a sarsaparilla way back but it had a different name. 

This suggests the money did not arrive on TBAR before 1973. 

Further, I have analyzed a really good profile shot of TBAR during the dig from 1980..

The slope is 10-11%, the distance from the river waterline (Feb 1980) to the money spot is about 40 ft..  THAT IS ONLY A 4-4.5 ft ELEVATION RISE from the Feb 1980 River level.

Reports at the time claimed the money was found at the high water mark and was frequently under water,,, you don't need the 72/74 flood for the River to reach the money spot. Those floods at 21 ft put the money spot 60-70 ft into the River.

The seasonal high water flow for the Columbia is Spring.. matches spring diatoms.

Kaye = exposed to River in Spring.

Palmer = arrived within about a year.

All of this suggests the money arrived within a year or so of the 1980 find,, spring 1979 or possibly spring 1978.. 

Eric's TBAR burial theory is complete nonsense, it doesn't fit the facts and is speculation well beyond reason. Eric, as usual is claiming supporting facts that just are not so.

AND there is NO evidence to support the claim AS FACT that the money could have ONLY arrived as three separate packets. Most likely, they were part of a single rubber banded bundle, that is how it was given to Cooper. It is reasonable that as the rubber bands holding the bundle deteriorated the three packets then separated slightly and were found together. 

The three packets of 100 bills were in the same order as given to Cooper.

BTW a 10-11% slope = 5.71-6.28 degrees

The "continuously" statement is accurate, it didn't come from Fazio... it came from a local resident who walked the beach daily.

There are two dredge spoil designations there.. the Fazio's property and the beach area which goes onto the adjacent property..

The money find was in the Northern site, most of it off the Fazio property.

Eric said Fazio didn't even remember the correct money spot.

Existing disposal sites 1975

97.1 Fazio site

96.6 Adjacent Fazio site 95% off Fazio property

designatedspoil.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

The money find location was about 4 ft above the water level in Feb 1980..

These images end Eric's nonsense burial theory..  

There is clearly dredge spoils on the beach in '73.. exactly where the money was found.. the shoreline is dramatically different.

Right Sept 1971 - Left July 1973

sept71-jul73.jpeg

T

52 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

The money find location was about 4 ft above the water level in Feb 1980..

These images end Eric's nonsense burial theory..  

There is clearly dredge spoils on the beach in '73.. exactly where the money was found.. the shoreline is dramatically different.

Right Sept 1971 - Left July 1973

sept71-jul73.jpeg

What a clown show... over there. STOP using my stuff. Do your own homework.

The shoreline clearly shows deposits after sept 71 and before July 1973 right at the money spot.. 

This is Sept 74 showing the documented fresh dredge spoils, and in Sept 75 it is almost gone, but you can still see slight bumps on the shoreline.. just like the 73 spoils at the money spot.

tbarSept1974-Sept1975.jpeg.1f63108aefd454d004d05951434ee67a.jpeg

Get the facts right.

I posted my tie dating research to contribute to the general case knowledge for everyone. I never expected credit.. it was to advance the case for all to use. I also emailed it to several people.

About 1-1.5 years later Eric posts the same research, he claimed it was ALL his and then called me a liar and troll ever since. Eric is a liar and a complete fraud. Eric cherry picks/contorts info that fits his Sheridan narrative while completely ignoring or discrediting contradictory info. His Sheridan narrative is a joke and everyone knows it.

Eric did three things..

He used my research and claimed it was his.

He made a false claim about the date, he claimed the tie dated to 1963 to advance his Sheridan narrative. FALSE, it was NOT 1963. If he did the research he would know that.

He then called me a liar and troll ever since.

Because of this I stopped posting everything I have.

IMO, this is one of the most overlooked pieces of evidence..

The tie was manufactured from about Spring 1964 to the end of 1964. So, it likely sold roughly Spring 1964-early 1965. The tie particles accumulated from then to the hijacking.

Pinning down a suspects environment from those dates forward is crucial.

Edited by FLYJACK