47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I'm not trying to be argumentative, and I don't dispute your rejection of SP as Cooper. But just for conversation...

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Sheridan was one of most prepared skydivers ever.

What do you base that on?

He never did foolish or risky jumps...

What would you consider a 'risky or foolish jump'? In that early era, most of mainstream society considered any jumping foolish.

dressing in a business suit and without suitable footwear...

Jumping in a suit wouldn't pose any problems, other than the tie, and he did take that off. Being in the wilderness in inclement weather might pose a problem. What would you have Cooper wear and still blend in with 'normal' passengers. I would hope he had better footwear in that other bag.

HE would not have asked for 'two front and two back chutes'.

How would you have him ask for two rigs in simple terms to whuffos?

----

Kind of odd how Eric and Derek showed up, then disappeared at the same times the other night.

----

Drop zones all over are shutting down due to the virus. Makes total sense, we pack into those airplanes like sardines, and especially doing tandems, it's pretty close contact with random people. But damn, my feet are already getting sore from standing on the ground so long.

6 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

The idea of Sheridan actually boarding a passenger jet, dressing in a business suit and without suitable footwear...to threaten people simply for money...and then jump out the back at night dressed like that...

Is just BEYOND REASON. Sheridan was one of most prepared skydivers ever. He never did foolish or risky jumps with substandard gear. HE would not have asked for 'two front and two back chutes'. HE would not have worn a suit or loafers. 

But, couldn't the same thing be said about Kenny Christiansen? He was also an experienced skydiver.

(edited)

Eric Ulis started attacking me with the troll label a while back when I pointed out that I figured out the date for the tie.. long before he claimed to do it. He called me a troll and a liar to deflect.. Eric Ulis had to discredit me to obfuscate the truth. I figured out the tie was manufactured and sold around 1964- 1965 and I disseminated that info several times beginning in early 2017.. not to take credit but to add to the Cooper case knowledge. 

To be clear, I have no problem people using it, I don't even want credit... What I think is fraudulent and dishonest is Eric Ulis claiming credit, monetizing it and distorting it to advance his nonsense theory. On top of it, he calls me a troll and liar,,, that is the character of Eric Ulis. Accuse me of what he is doing.

ERIC showed up here to troll, he is trashing DZ on shutter's site.. this is the real Eric Ulis. WE lie non-stop??

"You're on the wrong site GEORGER. You need to hang out with the children at the DZ. You know, the ones who lie non-stop, whine and pretend they're relevant and that anyone actually gives a damn what they say about the Cooper case." EU, Eric Ulis

Did Eric claim this was his research in the upcoming History channel production? I don't know.. but it explains why he got so aggressive and tried to discredit me.

My posts on it are on Shutter's site over 3 years ago, well before Eric claimed he did it. In addition, I emailed it to a few people including Tom Kaye over 3 years ago. Fortunately, I still have that email exchange and his response..

"That is some nice work ______!  I am not surprised it is older considering the amount of particles on the tie.

Thanks,

Tom"

Jan 2017 one post of many... I explained the tie dating 1964/65. Pics and links were available to members, Eric joined later. I believe he first claimed it was his research in 2018.. Georger even helped a bit...

cooptielabel.jpeg.d241955a2072d4ff04bc14eb7b9961f6.jpeg

Beyond Eric's nonsense.. I always thought the significance of the tie date was under appreciated by the Cooper community. The vile and dishonest behaviour and attitude from Eric and a few others towards me is why I don't reveal everything I have publicly. 

Why is this important?? The FBI claimed the tie was less than a couple years old so a suspect would have had to have been exposed to the particles very recently.. the FBI did a poor job, they asked a Penny's manager and got an opinion.. what else did they get wrong??

I deciphered the tie labels and determined the tie was manufactured from 1963 thru 1965.. Later with more research refined it to Spring 1964 thru 1964. It was not in 1963, that is what Eric was claiming to pin it on Sheridan. The purchase time frame is an assumption with some variability. It was likely purchased 3-6 months after manufacture. That means the tie was obtained roughly mid 1964 to mid 1965.

Since the tie was obtained around 1965, it had 6 years and potentially multiple environments to obtain the tie particles.. We may be able to match a suspects environment to those particles.. I did.

Fast forward.. When I did that tie research I wasn't even looking at Hahneman, but when I started looking into Hahneman his work profile matched the exotic and unique tie particles.

Hahneman was an electronics engineer who worked on short term contracts, maybe up to a few years. He did not live at home with his family. He was estranged, worked abroad and visited his family rarely. 

Remember the tie obtained = 1965+-, Hahneman, an electronics engineer, worked from 1965-67 installing and manning Apollo tracking sites for NASA. He later worked as a manager for an electronics manufacturing company in Korea. When he was home which was rare, he would take apart the television... I have pics of him wearing a thin black tie in the 60's. He wore a thin dark tie for his hijacking and even left one behind. Does all that prove he is Cooper, no, but is far beyond any other suspect and it is beyond amazing that Hahneman who hijacked a 727 for ransom worked in rare environments which matched the exotic particles found on Cooper's tie. 

I am considering posting more details on the tie dating before Erics' History channel show airs to set the record straight before he potentially falsely takes credit for it again. I have more info than was in my original public posts on it over three years ago. It was not 1963.

nasasat.jpeg

image001.jpg

iectubes.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Eric, I never claimed you stole my Singapore bank account research.. you can't read. I claimed you altered your claim with no evidence to maintain your narrative when I showed you it was wrong. I don't give a crap about Singapore or anything Sheridan related, IMO, it is all nonsense.

It was only the tie stuff you stole. Dating it to approx 1965+- based on analyzing the labels.

I never claimed you pled guilty to enter the Domestic Violence Diversion Program, I only asked if you did? 

You were arrested for damage relating to Domestic Violence.. you entered a domestic violence diversion program.

That isn't made up. YOU ADMITTED IT.

You are so clueless you didn't even look up the 1983 construction date for the Lake Vancouver flushing channel before fabricating some grand "TBAR was a virtual island" theory based on ignorance, bad research and gross speculation.. I wouldn't give any of your ideas any attention except for the fact that you attacked me with smears for a year now. Nobody else is challenging your nonsense.. most educated Cooper sleuths have just ignored it because it is baseless. 

Stop harassing me or my next letter will be to the History Channel with the facts. I can prove that I disclosed the tie dating info long before you.. you are the liar, Eric.

I don't mind people using my research, even without attribution but maliciously attacking my character repeatedly for a year, calling me a troll and liar has consequences.  

and I didn't initiate research into your past,, it was sent to me by people close to you,, obviously not Blevins

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)
8 hours ago, dudeman17 said:

I'm not trying to be argumentative, and I don't dispute your rejection of SP as Cooper. But just for conversation...

What do you base that on?

What would you consider a 'risky or foolish jump'? In that early era, most of mainstream society considered any jumping foolish.

Jumping in a suit wouldn't pose any problems, other than the tie, and he did take that off. Being in the wilderness in inclement weather might pose a problem. What would you have Cooper wear and still blend in with 'normal' passengers. I would hope he had better footwear in that other bag.

How would you have him ask for two rigs in simple terms to whuffos?

----

Kind of odd how Eric and Derek showed up, then disappeared at the same times the other night.

----

Drop zones all over are shutting down due to the virus. Makes total sense, we pack into those airplanes like sardines, and especially doing tandems, it's pretty close contact with random people. But damn, my feet are already getting sore from standing on the ground so long.

Cooper's clothing..

Cooper initially asked for Airstairs down after takeoff plus the fact that he wasn't dressed for a PNW climate indicates his initial plan was to jump further South into a warmer climate.. There is nothing to indicate he initially planned to jump ASAP into the PNW. 

Hahneman was dressed exactly the same for his hijacking in May..

Dark suit, thin dark tie (he even left one behind), white dress shirt, overcoat, dark sunglasses and dark brown "dress" shoes. (and a briefcase bomb)

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

On Eric Ulis' recent youtube video.. March 20

Overall very good summary by Eric, very minor errors.

Cooper initially demanded 2 parachutes not 4, he changed to 4, FBI docs

Cooper initially demanded rear airstairs lowered in flight. FBI docs

The FBI never confirmed the placard was from Norjak.

No rational explanation for the TBAR money??? lots of rational theories exist..

Edited by FLYJACK

It would be great to see a minute by minute log of what was said and what happened with sources cited for each entry, and if there are discrepancies, then have those listed too.  Sluggo has a good timeline, but if that was combined with some of the guys who know a lot of the intricate details, that would be cool.  If this COVID thing keeps going I may have a few days of DB Cooper time to organize all my notes.

For those on here: Did Cooper ever say to fly south?  Did he say anything about which direction to take off?  Or did he just say Mexico and then Reno?  Would he have known if the pilots decided to fly over the ocean instead (I'm guessing he would at some point), but couldn't they have flown over the ocean and then cut south claiming that was a normal flight path?

9 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Eric Ulis started attacking me with the troll label a while back when I pointed out that I figured out the date for the tie.. long before he claimed to do it. He called me a troll and a liar to deflect.. Eric Ulis had to discredit me to obfuscate the truth. I figured out the tie was manufactured and sold around 1964- 1965 and I disseminated that info several times beginning in early 2017.. not to take credit but to add to the Cooper case knowledge. 

To be clear, I have no problem people using it, I don't even want credit... What I think is fraudulent and dishonest is Eric Ulis claiming credit, monetizing it and distorting it to advance his nonsense theory. On top of it, he calls me a troll and liar,,, that is the character of Eric Ulis. Accuse me of what he is doing.

ERIC showed up here to troll, he is trashing DZ on shutter's site.. this is the real Eric Ulis. WE lie non-stop??

"You're on the wrong site GEORGER. You need to hang out with the children at the DZ. You know, the ones who lie non-stop, whine and pretend they're relevant and that anyone actually gives a damn what they say about the Cooper case." EU, Eric Ulis

Did Eric claim this was his research in the upcoming History channel production? I don't know.. but it explains why he got so aggressive and tried to discredit me.

My posts on it are on Shutter's site over 3 years ago, well before Eric claimed he did it. In addition, I emailed it to a few people including Tom Kaye over 3 years ago. Fortunately, I still have that email exchange and his response..

"That is some nice work ______!  I am not surprised it is older considering the amount of particles on the tie.

Thanks,

Tom"

Jan 2017 one post of many... I explained the tie dating 1964/65. Pics and links were available to members, Eric joined later. I believe he first claimed it was his research in 2018.. Georger even helped a bit...

cooptielabel.jpeg.d241955a2072d4ff04bc14eb7b9961f6.jpeg

Beyond Eric's nonsense.. I always thought the significance of the tie date was under appreciated by the Cooper community. The vile and dishonest behaviour and attitude from Eric and a few others towards me is why I don't reveal everything I have publicly. 

Why is this important?? The FBI claimed the tie was less than a couple years old so a suspect would have had to have been exposed to the particles very recently.. the FBI did a poor job, they asked a Penny's manager and got an opinion.. what else did they get wrong??

I deciphered the tie labels and determined the tie was manufactured from 1963 thru 1965.. Later with more research refined it to Spring 1964 thru 1964. It was not in 1963, that is what Eric was claiming to pin it on Sheridan. The purchase time frame is an assumption with some variability. It was likely purchased 3-6 months after manufacture. That means the tie was obtained roughly mid 1964 to mid 1965.

Since the tie was obtained around 1965, it had 6 years and potentially multiple environments to obtain the tie particles.. We may be able to match a suspects environment to those particles.. I did.

Fast forward.. When I did that tie research I wasn't even looking at Hahneman, but when I started looking into Hahneman his work profile matched the exotic and unique tie particles.

Hahneman was an electronics engineer who worked on short term contracts, maybe up to a few years. He did not live at home with his family. He was estranged, worked abroad and visited his family rarely. 

Remember the tie obtained = 1965+-, Hahneman, an electronics engineer, worked from 1965-67 installing and manning Apollo tracking sites for NASA. He later worked as a manager for an electronics manufacturing company in Korea. When he was home which was rare, he would take apart the television... I have pics of him wearing a thin black tie in the 60's. He wore a thin dark tie for his hijacking and even left one behind. Does all that prove he is Cooper, no, but is far beyond any other suspect and it is beyond amazing that Hahneman who hijacked a 727 for ransom worked in rare environments which matched the exotic particles found on Cooper's tie. 

I am considering posting more details on the tie dating before Erics' History channel show airs to set the record straight before he potentially falsely takes credit for it again. I have more info than was in my original public posts on it over three years ago. It was not 1963.

nasasat.jpeg

image001.jpg

iectubes.jpeg

Can you post the picture of him wearing the thin black tie? What specifically did he work on that account for the particles? You wouldn’t of got let’s say the yytrium in the crt tube from taking apart a tv and putting it together you would of had to have broken the tube in which case we probably would of found glass shards on the tie. Any idea why Hahneman didn’t request a specific denomination of the bills. He got 100’s and was unhappy requested they give him 500’s and 1000’s which they didn’t make anymore and spent 4 hours trying to find. If he had prior experience in norjack which cooper didn’t ask for a denomination either and got all those 20’s which cooper didn’t seem to have a problem with but let’s say he found it to be too heavy on that jump you’d think if he did it again he’d make sure to specifically request a bill denomination. 

9 minutes ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

Can you post the picture of him wearing the thin black tie? What specifically did he work on that account for the particles? You wouldn’t of got let’s say the yytrium in the crt tube from taking apart a tv and putting it together you would of had to have broken the tube in which case we probably would of found glass shards on the tie. Any idea why Hahneman didn’t request a specific denomination of the bills. He got 100’s and was unhappy requested they give him 500’s and 1000’s which they didn’t make anymore and spent 4 hours trying to find. If he had prior experience in norjack which cooper didn’t ask for a denomination either and got all those 20’s which cooper didn’t seem to have a problem with but let’s say he found it to be too heavy on that jump you’d think if he did it again he’d make sure to specifically request a bill denomination. 

I have two different pics of Hahneman in a thin black tie pre-Norjak, neither is particular unique, just a thin black tie.

The tie was purchased 1964/65, so it had six years to accumulate particles. It it is likely those particles came from more than one single exposure but an accumulation over the six years.

In 1965 Hahneman worked as an electrical engineer for military/undustrial level radar and communication systems. He worked on the construction and operation of an Apollo radar tracking system for NASA. The radar sight is covered with rare elements including Yttrium which was a ceramic coating for radomes and radar systems. He later worked as a manager at an electronics manufacturing plant in Korea up to August 1971. They made and marketed electron tubes, capacitors and other electronic parts.. those things can contain all sorts of rare particles.

The money,, Hahneman did demand specific denominations, he was given the wrong ones.. they couldn't get the right ones so they gave him what they could get. He didn't like it and had the plane return to get the right denominations. Hahneman asked for specific high denominations to keep the weight down. He had asked for $300,000, but ended up with $303,000 when they swapped the bills with him. I suspect the extra $3000 might have been to pay off the crew, but that is speculation.

The reason Hahneman demanded large bills was to keep the jump weight down.. 6 pounds. If he was Cooper and this was actually his second jump it would have been a reasonable adjustment with a higher ransom amount to demand higher denomination bills and keep the weight down.. $20's would have been about to 30 lbs.

(edited)

Eric is using poor logic to make up stuff..

"Well, I'm quite certain somebody F'd up somewhere somehow. After all, the money on Tena Bar doesn't lie. The placard doesn't lie. The fiberglass skirt doesn't lie. The haven't-found-a-damn-thing-in-50-years along the FBI Flight Path doesn't lie." EU

The FBI flight path is drawn erratic because it is plotted points, it is not exact but it is very close, there is a small margin of error.

Not knowing how the money got to TBAR does not prove an alternate flightpath. You are committing a logical fallacy.. not finding anything on the flightpath is the same logical fallacy.

There is no confirmation the placard came form NORJAK. IMO it is unlikely for many reasons but possible. If it did, the SW wind direction ESTIMATE from the FBI you are implying is a guess for the jump location. Closer to the placard,,, Toledo wind was from the S which means the Placard would have landed right on the flightpath.

Finally, the part you claim with no evidence is the side curtain from NORJAK was rejected by the FBI. It was even the wrong size. You just made it all up.

It is all conjecture and poor quality..

We are to believe that the FBI, Air Force, Sage, chase pilots, ATC's and Boeing are all wrong based on a few very weak assumptions and logical fallacies.

727partfound.jpeg.9a4af2bd554e02f99c6317a424fbd86d.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Here is problem with the placard.

First, it was never confirmed to be from NORJAK. For many reasons already discussed it is unlikely but possible.

Assuming it came from NORJAK, the western flightpath theory uses the FBI wind "ESTIMATE". yes, it was an estimate derived from Salem and Portland far from the placard location. I find it somewhat ironic that a distant estimated wind proxy created by the FBI is used as evidence to claim the FBI flightpath is wrong..

Anyway, here are important docs,, 

The FBI wind estimate was derived from Salem and Portland.. yes an estimate averaged over an hour from far away from the placard location. In other words, virtually irrelevant.

The other doc shows that the wind nearest the placard location and time at Toledo was SSW shifting to S at 8 PM. 

In summary, if the placard did come from NORJAK it would indicate the wind was from the S at that location, not the plane was many miles West.

The placard argument is built on several bogus assumptions.

84652109_WINDESTIMATEcopy.jpeg.f29ecdd6e85b08451751e6b7f6777bd4.jpeg

windtoledo.jpeg.a039aabb5cfb5c7b6241128e15d5cec5.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)
On 12/22/2019 at 12:06 PM, FLYJACK said:

It is an amazing likeness, especially the eyes..

credit for using the CORRECT suspect image. 

Hahneman image 1972, his weight fluctuated greatly causing his face to change so much that he looks like different people, he did have that turkey neck, curly/marceled hair. I have a pic of Hahneman where he has his hair slicked back,, a witness thought Cooper had his hair slicked back and Mitchell thought there was something unnatural about his hair.

coophahnsk.jpeg.e3ba275113f4db451147bc5bebb376fb.jpeg

Hahneman has natural curly hair that fro’s up not marceled that is achieved when you put a curling iron or use product on straighter type hair and it makes it wavy. Marceled is more wavy than it is curly. Look it up by its definition. Coopers hair wasn’t slicked back it was parted to the side and I am familiar with Hahnemans hair type as it’s common amongst males from Central America. We’ve coined this hairstyle the Jewfro. My friend Byron is from Nicaragua and has this exact same hair type. I asked him if he could side part/comb over his hair and he said no way that he could use a ton of product even beeswax and it will still just curl up and fro, he can’t part it down to a side and make it stay. Just as most eye witness descriptions had cooper with olive/Latin complexion which you love to use to support hahneman they also had him with a comb over side part which doesn’t fit your boy. You say you have FH pics with slick back hair and a black skinny tie why won’t  you share those?

Edited by Nicholas Broughton

1 hour ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

Hahneman has natural curly hair that fro’s up not marceled that is achieved when you put a curling iron or use product on straighter type hair and it makes it wavy. Marceled is more wavy than it is curly. Look it up by its definition. Coopers hair wasn’t slicked back it was parted to the side and I am familiar with Hahnemans hair type as it’s common amongst males from Central America. We’ve coined this hairstyle the Jewfro. My friend Byron is from Nicaragua and has this exact same hair type. I asked him if he could side part/comb over his hair and he said no way that he could use a ton of product even beeswax and it will still just curl up and fro, he can’t part it down to a side and make it stay. Just as most eye witness descriptions had cooper with olive/Latin complexion which you love to use to support hahneman they also had him with a comb over side part which doesn’t fit your boy. You say you have FH pics with slick back hair and a black skinny tie why won’t  you share those?

You are making some false claims and poor assumptions.. and reaching bogus conclusions.

There are legitimate arguments against Hahneman, but the hair isn't one of them.

Claiming you know Hahneman's hair type because of your friend is nonsense.

Hahneman's mother was Honduran but his father was of dark complexioned German descent.. 

Witnesses did claim Cooper's hair was slicked/greasy or looked odd (Mitchell)

First thing you need to do is read the FBI files...

Even the indictment describes Cooper's hair as "greasy"..

greasyhaircoop.jpeg.51bd7dfa9178789c54204989d8f6b23d.jpeg

I have pics of Hahneman with hair at various lengths.. very short it looks flat and straight, as it gets longer it gets wavy/curly and looks marceled... one he has a hard part on the left others he has it slicked back. 

Hair is a match except he had slight greying on the lower sides, but in some pics that isn't noticeable. It looks like he may have covered it up. Bill Mitchell thought Cooper's hair looked odd, the colour.. He used some product in his hair to slick it and probably covered up the slight grey on the sides as well... 

Hahneman's hair is a perfect match to the witnesses description of Cooper's. The only difference is slight greying on sides.. that wasn't reported by any witnesses.

Robert Gregory.. hair SLICKED, looked like Nixon and George Raft movies...

pic below George Raft/Hahneman/Nixon

hairslickedcooper.jpeg.7a04433c72c05075174b4deca4a4d2c3.jpeg

rafthahnixona.jpg.c56c06e61ed27fa903adc9eb879ff50e.jpg

(edited)

Hahneman initially demanded $300,000 in higher denominations to keep the weight down but the authorities gave him smaller ones. Hahneman demanded his request be met and they did.. the money was swapped and Hahneman ended up with $303,000.

If Hahneman was Cooper and he lost some/all the money or otherwise struggled due to weight, it makes sense to ask for larger denominations for a larger amount of money. 

The denominations Hahneman asked for and received isn't evidence Hahneman couldn't be Cooper.

Hahneman was described by people including a CIA agent as extremely intelligent...

Edited by FLYJACK

Found interesting info from Palmer..

Reports of fragments found at 3 feet,,, Palmer claims there was no evidence and surmised it may have been deposited by the excavation process. Money was deposited with last year.

Money was worn like driftwood. 

Soda cans were found with the money, Sioux City Sarsaparilla not sold in area and a Nesbitt's Orange..

There is no dating on the soda cans to determine burial date but cans do sink in water.. the cans and other "fresh" debris probably came from the river. To claim that packets of money can't self bury or come from the river is nonsense. According to fisherman TBAR has lots of garbage including shoes...

6 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

You are making some false claims and poor assumptions.. and reaching bogus conclusions.

There are legitimate arguments against Hahneman, but the hair isn't one of them.

Claiming you know Hahneman's hair type because of your friend is nonsense.

Hahneman's mother was Honduran but his father was of dark complexioned German descent.. 

Witnesses did claim Cooper's hair was slicked/greasy or looked odd (Mitchell)

First thing you need to do is read the FBI files...

Even the indictment describes Cooper's hair as "greasy"..

greasyhaircoop.jpeg.51bd7dfa9178789c54204989d8f6b23d.jpeg

I have pics of Hahneman with hair at various lengths.. very short it looks flat and straight, as it gets longer it gets wavy/curly and looks marceled... one he has a hard part on the left others he has it slicked back. 

Hair is a match except he had slight greying on the lower sides, but in some pics that isn't noticeable. It looks like he may have covered it up. Bill Mitchell thought Cooper's hair looked odd, the colour.. He used some product in his hair to slick it and probably covered up the slight grey on the sides as well... 

Hahneman's hair is a perfect match to the witnesses description of Cooper's. The only difference is slight greying on sides.. that wasn't reported by any witnesses.

Robert Gregory.. hair SLICKED, looked like Nixon and George Raft movies...

pic below George Raft/Hahneman/Nixon

hairslickedcooper.jpeg.7a04433c72c05075174b4deca4a4d2c3.jpeg

rafthahnixona.jpg.c56c06e61ed27fa903adc9eb879ff50e.jpg

Why don’t you show the pics then? Especially the one where it’s parted to the left. I can only go by the couple pics I’ve seen which show the same hairstyle which doesn’t match cooper imo. 

(edited)
7 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Hahneman initially demanded $300,000 in higher denominations to keep the weight down but the authorities gave him smaller ones. Hahneman demanded his request be met and they did.. the money was swapped and Hahneman ended up with $303,000.

If Hahneman was Cooper and he lost some/all the money or otherwise struggled due to weight, it makes sense to ask for larger denominations for a larger amount of money. 

The denominations Hahneman asked for and received isn't evidence Hahneman couldn't be Cooper.

Hahneman was described by people including a CIA agent as extremely intelligent...

Hahneman soon decided he did not like the denominations of the currency given him. It was in $100 bills, and he wanted something bigger. He ordered the plane back to Dulles and demanded that Eastern come up with $1,000 and $500 bills. A frantic four-hour search took place. Walter Dane, Eastern's vice president, said later, "We even tried the Bureau of Engraving in Washington to get the bills, but they said they had none and that they stopped making them in 1966. They didn't even have the plates." The money was flown in from as far away as Miami.

He asked for denominations that weren’t readily available and it delayed his operation 4 hours. He wasn’t smart enough to know that five hundred and thousand dollar bills were not common and would be difficult to get.’Cooper wanted to get the show on the road was task oriented and wanted things moving along quickly that’s why when he didn’t get his knapsack he didn’t slow things down by demanding they find him one he improvised where as hahneman was fine waiting 4 hours while they tried to find five hundred and one thousand dollar bills. That doesn’t fit coopers MO. There is no evidence cooper lost his ransom on his jump. If FH was cooper he wouldn’t of been tripping about the 100’s as it still would of been lighter then the 20’s he made it down with last time. So asking for denominations is not evidence he wasn’t cooper but the fact that he asked for a denom that wasn’t readily available and was fine waiting for 4 hours why they tried to find it is! 

(edited)
55 minutes ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

So asking for denominations is not evidence he wasn’t cooper but the fact that he asked for a denom that wasn’t even available and was fine waiting for 4 hours why they tried to find it is! 

No it isn't...

The plane took off with the wrong denominations, Hahneman demanded the denominations he originally requested while the plane circled in the air.

He did receive the large bills he requested... they were available. Your statement is false. Your conclusion is nonsense. In no way is it evidence that he wasn't Cooper.

Edited by FLYJACK

1 hour ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

Why don’t you show the pics then? Especially the one where it’s parted to the left. I can only go by the couple pics I’ve seen which show the same hairstyle which doesn’t match cooper imo. 

because you are denying reality,,,

It does match Cooper's hair description.. it is parted on the left, the only thing it isn't is slicked down in that image.

I do have many other better pics but I am not interested in convincing anyone of something I already know.

(edited)
1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

No it isn't...

The plane took off with the wrong denominations, Hahneman demanded the denominations he originally requested while the plane circled in the air.

He did receive the large bills he requested... they were available. Your statement is false. Your conclusion is nonsense. In no way is it evidence that he wasn't Cooper.

So your saying he didn’t check the money he initially received before taking off!? That doesn’t sound very smart to me. They weren’t readily available it was a challenge to get them. I will quote Walter Dane the vp of eastern again.

A frantic four-hour search took place. Walter Dane, Eastern's vice president, said later, "We even tried the Bureau of Engraving in Washington to get the bills, but they said they had none and that they stopped making them in 1966. They didn't even have the plates." The money was flown in from as far away as Miami.

Store break in..

The claim was.. military type boots with a corrugated sole..

That is most certainly from shoe prints,, that doesn't mean they were military boots..

There were also non military "shoes" with corrugated soles.

They were also called commando soles... date back to the 1940's

May look like loafers but have a corrugated sole...

s-l1600-1.jpg.9722ee9d312086f8b0ca2d7eed56c0b0.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg.9f3bba0e5774dc8f19125fab656a4600.jpg