47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Thinking about this, I actually think investigating me is probably a better use of your time.

After all, when you focus on DB Cooper you end up with nonsense like:

1) DB Cooper intended to fly to Mexico non-stop but changed his mind and decided to jump early.

2) DB Cooper landed in the Willamette River Valley area and the money magically floated down from there.

3) The money ended up in a dump along the Columbia River.

4) They actually delivered Cooper six parachutes and decided to mysteriously keep two of them secret.

and my personal favorite...

4) Tina Mucklow was involved.

Well done TrollJack. I'm sure a movie deal is just around the corner.

(edited)

Eric, I do not know you personally. (For that matter, I don't know Flyjack either.) I don't have an axe to grind either way. I'm not a Cooper researcher, I'm just an old skydiver who follows this thread because I've always been fascinated with the Cooper case. I used to read your posts and watch your videos, and found them interesting. I consider myself a logical man.

Looking OBJECTIVELY at what I've seen this evening...

I see a police/court document that in fact does show that you were charged with domestic violence.

It is reasonable to surmise that 'violence' is a form of 'abuse'. 

When people agree to diversion classes in exchange for charges being dropped, it is generally construed as a tacit admission of guilt.

I'm not a lawyer nor a judge, but I have heard more than one of them state that the truth is an absolute defense to libel.

I did not see Flyjack even once agree to or even acknowledge your wager.

So what's the deal? After a long absence, you and Derek show back up at the same time, spamming and stirring up crap.

Is this a coincidence?

Edited by dudeman17

4 minutes ago, dudeman17 said:

Eric, I do not know you personally. (For that matter, I don't know Flyjack either.) I don't have an axe to grind either way. I'm not a Cooper researcher, I'm just an old skydiver who follows this thread because I've always been fascinated with the Cooper case. I used to read your posts and watch your videos, and found them interesting. I consider myself a logical man.

Looking OBJECTIVELY at what I've seen this evening...

I see a police/court document that in fact does show that you were charged with domestic violence.

It is reasonable to surmise that 'violence' is a form of 'abuse'. 

When people agree to diversion classes in exchange for charges being dropped, it is generally construed as a tacit admission of guilt.

I'm not a lawyer nor a judge, but I have heard more than one of them state that the truth is an absolute defense to libel.

I did not see Flyjack even once agree to or even acknowledge, your wager.

So what's the deal? After a long absence, you and Derek show back up at the same time, spamming and stirring up crap.

Is this a coincidence?

I appreciate your comments.

Anyone who has read this thread has got to acknowledge that Fly and Blevins have had a field day trolling me over the last several months. Moreover, one can easily verify that I have not responded on this thread for several months. Yet the trolling continues and somehow this is my fault? Really?

I WAS NEVER CHARGED OR CONVICTED OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. NOR DID I EVER PLEAD GUILTY TO ANYTHING.

Yet, you listen to Fly and he bald face lies that I was involved with domestic abuse. This lie, of course, came from the very reliable Blevins. Name a single person who ever accused me of laying a finger on them.

If I were charged or convicted it stands to reason that there would be a court document pointing to a charge and/or conviction, right? Well where is it.

The Cooper sites have been run over by a few bad apples. By and large, I ignore it. But tonight, for whatever reason I decided to call one of the trolls out.

Dudeman17, you're entitled to let people libel you and talk shit about you all night if you so choose. That said, why should I be required to do the same?.

What do you call it when someone pops up with a 1989 newspaper clipping concerning an unpaid speeding ticket? Really? On a DB Cooper thread? Yet the problem is me?

As for Derek showing up on the same night, well, believe it or not, that's just pure coincidence.

Cheers!

1 minute ago, EJU said:

Thinking about this, I actually think investigating me is probably a better use of your time.

After all, when you focus on DB Cooper you end up with nonsense like:

1) DB Cooper intended to fly to Mexico non-stop but changed his mind and decided to jump early.

2) DB Cooper landed in the Willamette River Valley area and the money magically floated down from there.

3) The money ended up in a dump along the Columbia River.

4) They actually delivered Cooper six parachutes and decided to mysteriously keep two of them secret.

and my personal favorite...

4) Tina Mucklow was involved.

Well done TrollJack. I'm sure a movie deal is just around the corner.

Those are really excellent questions, I LIKE IT. Why didn't you ask before instead of crying troll and wasting everyone's time. But don't steal any of it this time..

1. Cooper's initial demand was anyplace in Mexico nonstop in US, FACT. His initial demand was airstairs lowered in the air, FACT. That was changed during negotiations with crew to lowered on takeoff, FACT. Then they decided lowered in air, FACT. He was described as Swarthy, Latin American Mexican in features, FACT. He told Tina "US" currency and pilots asked for "American" currency FACT. My conclusion is that those facts do not indicate he wanted to jump ASAP initially. He changed his LZ to jump ASAP when the planes destination was changed. His plan boarding the plane was to jump much later based on the the facts above most likely outside the US.

2. The Willamette river valley was a theory, one of many.

3. The dump, another theory of many. I may have about 5 of them..

4. The chutes. The evidence from the FBI indicates that the chute left on the plane doesn't match Hayden's packing card. The colours of the chutes described doesn't match Cossey's claim or Hayden's. Hayden rejected the FBI claim and description of chutes,, got that so far,, now if the chute Hayden got back and the one left on the plane don't match as the FBI data suggests then Cooper did not jump with either of Hayden's chutes, easy logic,, So Cooper must have used either Cossey's or McChords. I don't know which, I am trying to figure it out. A witness claimed an FBI agent brought a chute onto the plane, Bruce claims other witnesses say the same thing,, honestly I am not sure I am trying to work out the timeline. I think there was less than 10 minutes between the landing and Tina going to get the chutes.

5. Tina, this is another theory of many, a good one. It would take a while to go through all the details they have been posted before,, but we know the story Tina asked for some ransom money, returned it claiming no tips allowed referencing Cooper trying to tip all of them. Cooper later offered the other stews ransom money and tried to tip them from his pocket.. This story from Tina makes no sense, Tina used the no tip excuse referencing an event that occurred later, Cooper tried to tip the stews after he received the ransom money and after Tina informed him they don't take tips. Cooper tried to tip the stews drink money change about $18 four hours after he got the change, after he received the ransom money and after Tina told him there was a no tip policy. It makes no sense, there is a lie there somewhere. Now, the money Cooper offered the stews was the only money (packets) we know of that he separated from the rest of the money. There is no evidence Tina handed back the money to Cooper other than Tina's statement. Only Cooper and Tina know... Tina was moved to Gresham Or, just  a few miles upstream of TBAR in about 1978 to 1979.. That is the window for the money deposit on TBAR. It is a reasonable theory that Tina may have kept that money and it was tossed/discarded it into the Columbia River around 1978/79. But, it is just a theory.

Those are mostly theories.. and don't have anything to do with a specific suspect. They aren't that big a deal.. 

The extensive research and facts I have are related to Hahneman. The best suspect by a long shot.. but we all have the problem of putting somebody on the plane and since we don't control the forensics that is a tough thing to do for anybody,, 

(edited)
30 minutes ago, EJU said:

Anyone who has read this thread has got to acknowledge that Fly and Blevins have had a field day trolling me over the last several months. Moreover, one can easily verify that I have not responded on this thread for several months. Yet the trolling continues and somehow this is my fault? Really?

I WAS NEVER CHARGED OR CONVICTED OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. NOR DID I EVER PLEAD GUILTY TO ANYTHING.

Yet, you listen to Fly and he bald face lies that I was involved with domestic abuse. This lie, of course, came from the very reliable Blevins. Name a single person who ever accused me of laying a finger on them.

If I were charged or convicted it stands to reason that there would be a court document pointing to a charge and/or conviction, right? Well where is it.

The Cooper sites have been run over by a few bad apples. By and large, I ignore it. But tonight, for whatever reason I decided to call one of the trolls out.

Dudeman17, you're entitled to let people libel you and talk shit about you all night if you so choose. That said, why should I be required to do the same?.

What do you call it when someone pops up with a 1989 newspaper clipping concerning an unpaid speeding ticket? Really? On a DB Cooper thread? Yet the problem is me?

As for Derek showing up on the same night, well, believe it or not, that's just pure coincidence.

Cheers!

No, I didn't get it from Blevins, a link came from somebody else..

It came from here and they seem to have more claims about your character.. I haven't looked into them.

It isn't a lie, it is also backed up by the newspaper.. you admitted it.. and still deny it? this guy gets a Cooper program? Is there a CooperVirus eating peoples brains..

https://sonoranalliance.com/12813/

You have been calling me a troll for almost a year, you STOLE my research twisted it to fit your biased narrative and claimed you had figured it out. I don't mind you using it but you got the facts wrong. The tie was not from 1963. Get right if you use it.

You started calling me a troll when I challenged your Sheridan narrative with facts.. that pissed you off, you ran away and yelled troll. Well you kept calling me a troll and now it bites you in the ass. Your posts have exposed you..

Edited by FLYJACK

21 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

No, I didn't get it from Blevins, a link came from somebody else..

It came from here and they seem to have more claims about your character.. I haven't looked into them.

It isn't a lie, it is also backed up by the newspaper.. you admitted it.. and still deny it? this guy gets a Cooper program? Is there a CooperVirus eating peoples brains..

https://sonoranalliance.com/12813/

You have been calling me a troll for almost a year, you STOLE my research twisted it to fit your biased narrative and claimed you had figured it out. I don't mind you using it but you got the facts wrong. The tie was not from 1963. Get right if you use it.

You started calling me a troll when I challenged your Sheridan narrative with facts.. that pissed you off, you ran away and yelled troll. Well you kept calling me a troll and now it bites you in the ass. Your posts have exposed you..

Here we go again, yet more lies.

1) Look up the first time I referred to you as a troll. When was that?

2) I did not steal anything from you. You're implying that I stole info about the tie from you? You're full of shit. I conducted my own research, determined the tie was manufactured by Remington Apparel Co. in Wilmington, NC in 1963 or 1964. This is my work. Not yours. Stop lying.

3) The Sonoran Alliance? Wow, very reputable. Apparently you know nothing about politics. You believe what you want to believe fool.

4) Where did I admit I plead guilty to anything? Good luck with that.

There is nothing wrong with my character. The same cannot be said about you. My proof: Look at the temper tantrum and lies you've been spreading for months.

Frankly debating this with you is like arguing with a rock in the yard.

By the way, why don't you tune in on July 5th and learn a thing or two. Like I told GEORGER a couple of days ago, I'm light years ahead of you on this case. Can you guess how?

Blevins,

How do you write so much?

He had an agenda the entire time, to ingratiate himself into the Cooper community gain cred take control with the CooperCon and leverage it sell his so called Sheridan narrative for $$.. 

He used people and their work to backfill Sailshaw's well known theory and added his own extreme speculation...

He attacks anyone that points out facts that challenge his highly speculative narrative.

His Sheridan narrative is baseless drivel. IMO. 

The extremely aggressive attacks against me indicate he is afraid. He should be, he has no idea what I have.

2 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Blevins,

How do you write so much?

He had an agenda the entire time, to ingratiate himself into the Cooper community gain cred take control with the CooperCon and leverage it sell his so called Sheridan narrative for $$.. 

He used people and their work to backfill Sailshaw's well known theory and added his own extreme speculation...

He attacks anyone that points out facts that challenge his highly speculative narrative.

His Sheridan narrative is baseless drivel. IMO. 

The extremely aggressive attacks against me indicate he is afraid. He should be, he has no idea what I have.

Very compelling. Especially the part of me being afraid of you and "he has no idea what I have."

Remember those words.

You're about ready to look like the biggest fool in the world. And that, you can take to the bank.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, EJU said:

Here we go again, yet more lies.

1) Look up the first time I referred to you as a troll. When was that?

2) I did not steal anything from you. You're implying that I stole info about the tie from you? You're full of shit. I conducted my own research, determined the tie was manufactured by Remington Apparel Co. in Wilmington, NC in 1963 or 1964. This is my work. Not yours. Stop lying.

3) The Sonoran Alliance? Wow, very reputable. Apparently you know nothing about politics. You believe what you want to believe fool.

4) Where did I admit I plead guilty to anything? Good luck with that.

There is nothing wrong with my character. The same cannot be said about you. My proof: Look at the temper tantrum and lies you've been spreading for months.

Frankly debating this with you is like arguing with a rock in the yard.

By the way, why don't you tune in on July 5th and learn a thing or two. Like I told GEORGER a couple of days ago, I'm light years ahead of you on this case. Can you guess how?

2 minutes ago, EJU said:

Very compelling. Especially the part of me being afraid of you and "he has no idea what I have."

Remember those words.

You're about ready to look like the biggest fool in the world. And that, you can take to the bank.

Meh.. waste of time... clearly in denial.

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)
9 minutes ago, EJU said:

You'll see.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if you paid and convinced a confused and senile old man to say he was Cooper... lots of people have claimed it near death...

How did I do, close?

I give credit for credit due,, I have just never seen anything from you that isn't confirmation bias,, but I'll keep an open mind.

Edited by FLYJACK

1 minute ago, FLYJACK said:

It actually wouldn't surprise me if you paid and convinced a confused and senile old man to say he was Cooper... lots of people have claimed it near death...

Yeah that's the way the network and I roll. Let me guess, you're a flat-Earther?

Look, I don't like getting in the middle of this kind of stuff, and I probably shouldn't have this time. But, you know, social distancing and all that...

But...

52 minutes ago, EJU said:

Anyone who has read this thread has got to acknowledge that Fly and Blevins have had a field day trolling me over the last several months.

Fly doesn't agree with your conclusions on the case. And Robert was pissed off at the way you handled the Cooper Convention. That's not trolling, that's disagreement.

52 minutes ago, EJU said:

Yet, you listen to Fly... ... that I was involved with domestic abuse.

The document was posted, you even reposted it in one of your replies, you were charged. I'm guessing the charges were dropped when you agreed to the classes. I know how that works from first-hand experience. Long ago and far away in my youth, I was once caught with some weed and ended up in a diversion class. (Most of my other 'experiences' with law enforcement had to do with early base jumping in places where they didn't appreciate it.)

But I don't care about any of that. The point was that you were throwing 'libel' at him and I didn't see that. I've watched 'Cops', people get busted for looking sideways at their partner, I don't judge you for anything.

1 hour ago, EJU said:

I don't give a flying flip what people on the internet might say about me. My sense of self is not dependent on the opinions of people who don't know me. There's an old saying:

When I was young, I used to worry about what people thought of me. When I got older, I didn't give a fuck what any one thought of me. Now that I'm older still, I realize - There ain't nobody thinking about me!

1 hour ago, EJU said:

OK

1 hour ago, EJU said:

And I appreciate yours. I enjoyed when you used to post about the case here. All of that fascinates me. I don't judge you, I don't dislike you or any one here, I just wish all you people didn't bicker so much.

If Twitch were still alive, he'd be laughing his ass off.

1 hour ago, EJU said:

Cheers!

And to you all as well.

I'll try to just go back to making occasional comments about the logistics of parachuting, 'cause that's what I know...

1 minute ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Notice that EU completely dodged my comprehensive post on the truth behind CooperCon 2.

What scares people like EU is the truth, not links, or opinions. He probably read that post and thought, 'How the hell did Blevins figure out EVERYTHING?'

Because I am not dumb. You also say this EU:

You do have two Municipal Court appearances out of Seattle on two different case numbers, 1994, 09/21, 09/23. Maybe just speeding tickets.  (Actually, I know what they are but I'm not posting any of that) It was more than twenty five years ago, and everyone makes mistakes. Me included. 

I think what Cooperland would actually want to know is your explanation on why you did what you did more recently. You dodged that one, and I think that is more important than maybe you failing to let off the accelerator a bit. B)

He admitted to a domestic violence diversion program... stemming from a "charge" which is actually written on the document but he claims it isn't a charge and it didn't happen.. and it is libel to mention the truth.. because I am a troll and he has something really big that will take something to a bank for something or some such nonsense.

Well I hope so, underpromise and overdeliver is my motto..

(edited)
27 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Dudeman,,

I have a chute question: The Hayden chutes, was/could there be a second separate packing card for the pilot chute?

No, there wouldn't be. To a rigger packing the whole thing, the pilot chute is kind of incidental, it's make and s/n usually isn't even mentioned on the card. The only time I've seen one mentioned on the card is if the pilot chute and/or bridle is replaced.

That one FBI document that seems to mention a second canopy in one of the rigs, an 'integral part' of it, the only way that makes sense is if they're talking about the pilot chute on that rig, and it's a typo saying it's 24 foot, rather than 24 inches. They would have gotten the make and s/n off of the pilot chute itself.

Another thing - sometimes the packing card also states the make and s/n of the harness/container. Is it possible that for the mis-matching numbers, one agent wrote the s/n of the canopy, and another wrote the s/n of the container?

Edited by dudeman17

Just now, dudeman17 said:

No, there wouldn't be. To a rigger packing the whole thing, the pilot chute is kind of incidental, it's make and s/n usually isn't even mentioned on the card. The only time I've seen one mentioned on the card is if the pilot chute and/or bridle is replaced.

That one FBI document that seems to mention a second canopy in one of the rigs, an 'integral part' of it, the only way that makes sense is if they're talking about the pilot chute on that rig, and it's a typo saying it's 24 foot, rather than 24 inches. They would have gotten the make and s/n off of the pilot chute itself.

Yeah, I thought about that but if the chute was found intact and the FBI docs said the info came from the card.. how would somebody open up only the pilot and find the serial number and year? The chute wasn't repacked for 11 years.. The S/N 60-9707 matches a steinthal main S/N format 1960.. I have checked images of era pilot chutes and can't find anything close..

3 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Yeah, I thought about that but if the chute was found intact and the FBI docs said the info came from the card.. how would somebody open up only the pilot and find the serial number and year? The chute wasn't repacked for 11 years.. The S/N 60-9707 matches a steinthal main S/N format 1960.. I have checked images of era pilot chutes and can't find anything close..

Well sometimes that info is on the card, it's the rigger's discretion. But the pilot chute wouldn't have it's own card. I keep saying this - Look up JerryBaumchen in the Gear and Rigging section, he's an extremely knowledgable old-school rigger who should be able help you define all of this.

6 hours ago, dudeman17 said:

Well sometimes that info is on the card, it's the rigger's discretion. But the pilot chute wouldn't have it's own card. I keep saying this - Look up JerryBaumchen in the Gear and Rigging section, he's an extremely knowledgable old-school rigger who should be able help you define all of this.

Hayden's returned chute and card was shown by Bruce.. no pilot info.. hopefully a rigger can open it up and get some more info on it.. shutter said it has been delayed

(edited)
7 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Yes, I think Cooper fans and other researchers of the case deserve an answer from Eric regarding CooperCon 2. Notice Eric jumped all over Flyjack for this and that, but went silent when I presented my extensive report on how the fiasco known as 'CooperCon2' came about. Link is still there for him above, if he chooses to respond. Or he could watch the video if it is quicker for him to do so. The report is more detailed though.

One or the other. Video is below. How about it Eric?

*The video was filmed prior to the full details on why Eric did what he did coming out. AB of Seattle later did a full investigation, which you can read in the post linked above.*

It's the one that says 'the report is more detailed though'.

I like that vid, might be your best work. It has the right blend of facts and humour in a dead pan delivery.. I laughed.

On a more serious note...

The CDC has announced an update on the global pandemic spreading throughout the US. There has been a mutated cluster found in Arizona tentatively called the CooperVirus-19.

Symptoms include but are not limited to:

Wearing yellow sweat stained Elvis outfits.

Smoking cigars.

Aggressive defensive behaviour when confronted with facts.

Delusions of grandeur.

False accusations.

CDC recommends sheltering in place and not letting those afflicted date your sister.

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)
On 12/19/2019 at 9:57 AM, FLYJACK said:

I touched on this earlier but it was lost in the OT discussion..

This myth is still embedded in the Cooper consciousness and it is extremely important.

Cooper's initial demand was airstairs lowered in flight.

FBI file..

"HJ specified that he wanted to go to Mexico City non-stop, that the aircraft configuration must be gear DOWN, flaps at 15 deg, that the aft entry door must be open at all times, and that the aft stairs be extended after take-off. Later specified that the stairs must be fully extended before take-off

MSPFO advised crew (1) that non-stop SEA-MEX impossible with gear DOWN, flaps 15 deg, (2) that take-off with air-stairs full down impossible due to inability to rotate airplane. When HJ advised of this he asked that air-stairs be partially extended prior to take-off. MSPFO advised this also impossible since stairs could not be held in any intermediate position.

HJ had previously stated that no landing in the continental U.S. would be permitted “for fuel or anything else”. When advised of range limitation in his specified configuration, he agreed to something short of the border."

Why is this important.. 

First, it demonstrates that Cooper did not have extensive knowledge of the 727. He got the range wrong and the operation of the airstairs wrong.

Second, his initial demand was airstairs lowered in flight, he thought the crew controlled them from the cockpit. Tina corrected him indicating they were controlled from the rear. Cooper's plan was not to takeoff with airstairs down, that changed when landing in Reno came into play. Cooper altered his plan based on Reno. 

Based on Cooper's initial demand he did not plan to jump ASAP and that indicates his LZ wasn't pre-planned but rather an adjustment. When his no US stop demand was altered, Cooper then wanted out ASAP. He did not want to be on the plane in Reno.

Cooper's LZ was adhoc, not pre-planned.

aftstairstakeoffa.jpg.03d5edc0c31172cfed38568e46f238b2.jpg

COOPERDEMANDPILOTSa.jpg

For years everyone, myself included believed that Cooper wanted to jump ASAP because the common belief was Cooper only and initially demanded airstairs down on takeoff.. and his LZ was pre-determined. Well not exactly, Cooper's initial demand was airstairs down in flight, not takeoff, FACT. 

He changed it during negotiations with the crew to stop and refuel in the US, then he changed and wanted to jump ASAP.

The assumption which reasonably led to the conclusion his initial plan or plan A boarding the plane was to jump ASAP is false. That means there is no evidence his LZ was pre-determined.

FBI doc above,,,

"HJ specified that he wanted to go to Mexico City non-stop, that the aircraft configuration must be gear DOWN, flaps at 15 deg, that the aft entry door must be open at all times, and that the aft stairs be extended after take-off. Later specified that the stairs must be fully extended before take-off. "

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Everybody,, get food and supplies now, this pandemic is spreading and the world is shutting now.. Governments are heading toward a complete lockdown.

Have cash, food, medicines,, enough to self quarantine at least 3 months.. canned proteins are great.. the stores here are running out of everything..

Edited by FLYJACK

TBAR was not a "virtual" island,, Eric's new narrative is busted by the fact that the flushing channel was built in 1983,, it didn't exist in 1971.

When I pointed this fact out Eric attacked me as a troll and liar instead of accepting the fact he got it wrong and his narrative was bogus. He has done many times before, it is his MO. He once claimed Sheridan had a number bank account in Singapore. They had passed legislation but banks didn't start it so Eric changed his numbered account claim to Switzerland.. based on nothing.

Sheridan had jumping skills, beyond that, there is nothing but speculation and conjecture to build a narrative. The Sheridan narrative isn't advanced by facts but is a conclusion backfilled with wild theories to dismiss contrary evidence and elevate conjecture. He doesn't even match the description of Cooper.. there is nothing there.

The land was about 4500 feet wide.. not 400

https://www.portvanusa.com/environment/maintaining-unique-connection-vancouver-lake/ 

"You may have driven, biked or walked past it a hundred times, but you may not be familiar with a unique feature we call the flushing channel.

Built in 1983 by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers as part of Vancouver Lake restoration efforts, the channel runs along the western edge of the port’s Columbia Gateway property. It connects the Columbia River to Vancouver Lake, funneling fresh water from the river to help improve circulation in the lake."

(edited)

Eric posted his PRE-narrative.. you can see why he had to attack me for posting the fact that the Lake Vancouver flushing channel didn't exist in 1971. He had to create the false notion that TBAR was an island.

MY CLARIFICATIONS ARE IN BOLD.

I relish the opportunity to debate the Tena Bar island issue further:

1) The money was found on Tena Bar.

TRUE

2) The money was buried upon Tena Bar.

TRUE

3) It did not arrive by water or via the dredge per too many individual pieces of evidence to mention here.

SPECULATION

4) Therefore, someone buried the money on Tena Bar.

SPECULATION

5) That "someone" was likely DB Cooper.

SPECULATION + SPECULATION

6) The money being buried upon Tena Bar means that it got there somehow.

TRUE

7) It defies common sense that DBC would drive the money to Tena Bar and bury it.

SPECULATION + SPECULATION + SPECULATION

8)Therefore, the money either arrived by air or foot.

FALSE CONCLUSION = COMPOUNDED SPECULATION

9) There is nothing that supports the notion that DBC no-pulled at the spot where the money was found.

NEGATION = LOGICAL ERROR

10) Therefore, the money was walked to Tena Bar, and per point #5, by DB Cooper.

CONCLUSION = COMPOUNDED SPECULATION + NEGATION

11) DBC either landed on the land mass that Tena Bar is located upon--which is surrounded by water on all asides except for the previously referenced land bridge with a road, therefore, essentially an island.

COMPOUNDED SPECULATION + FALSE CHOICE

12) Or he landed in an area off the "island."

COMPOUNDED SPECULATION + SPECULATIVE CONCLUSION

12) If DBC landed off the island then he had to either walk up from Vancouver, thereby crossing over the land bridge--which doesn't make sense.

SPECULATION + FALSE CHOICE + NEGATION

13) Or, he had to find a spot to cross the aforementioned 25 miles of water.

SPECULATION + FALSE CHOICE

14) If he's Jesus he merely walks across the water.

??? USE OF REDICULE TO SHAPE NARRATIVE

15) If he's not Jesus he has to either swim across the water or use the only access point to the island called the River "S" Bridge.

COMPOUNED SPECULATION + COMPOUNDED SPECULATIVE CONCLUSIONS

This is all very important to understand. After all, whether you believe in the Western Flight Path, or the FBI Flight Path, or an Ariel Jump Zone, or a Lake Merwin splash down, what you are required to accept is the fact that the money was found buried upon Tena Bar.

TRUE, MONEY WAS FOUND BURIED IN TOP LAYER AT TBAR

Ladies and Gentlemen, the State rests.

THERE IS NO VALID CONCLUSION BEYOND THE FACTS WE ALREADY KNOW. THERE IS NO ARGUMENT, JUST COMPOUNDED SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE TO INFER A NARRATIVE.

MY GUESS IS HE WILL USE THIS FALSE NARRATIVE TO SUPPORT A MORE GRAND FALSE NARRATIVE... TBC

BTW, Speculation itself is necessary to advance theories, the problem is the quality, Eric is long speculation and short quality.. compounding a mountain of speculation on a few facts to build a pre-determined narrative is goal seeking.

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1