47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Just now, EJU said:

What is it...you're green with envy...well it is St. Patrick's Day.

Debating a troll and a liar who is ignorant to boot...it's almost not fair.

You accusing me of stealing anything, especially from you is laughable. What exactly did I steal from you? What exactly did I steal from anybody?

Let me guess, you're going to say that I "stole" my suspect from Sailshaw. Of course you will  because that's the kind of argument stupid people resort to when they are getting smoked.

Well, unfortunately for you I retained all the research that I conducted that pointed to Sheridan. Whether Sailshaw thought he was Cooper before my research pointed to him is irrelevant. You see, that's kind of like saying Sailshaw "stole" Sheridan from the guy who contacted the FBI about Sheridan a week after the skyjacking.

I realize it's probably well beyond your capability to understand, that's OK. Others are here to help you. In fact, GEORGER has been schooling your ass too. 

Woah, you go with the elitist attitude, have you been drinking?

That is the arrogance and condescension we know and may I say love.

Debate, you can't debate, when I challenged your crazy theories with facts you ran away and yelled "troll".... "troll"

Your Sheridan narrative is garbage, it is so bad it doesn't deserve attention. There are NO facts, what you didn't steal from others is just layers of conjecture and assumptions you wove together with confirmation bias spittle..

You are the CooperCon.. 

Oh, by the way TrollJack, the "Tina Mucklow buried the money on Tena Bar" lie you attribute to me...well I'm just quoting you...Post #61256 below:

"There are probably other theories that fit,, I still like the "Tina kept it theory",,, She handled money from the bag and she was a few miles upstream of TBAR a 1978/79."

2 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Woah, you go with the elitist attitude, have you been drinking?

That is the arrogance and condescension we know and may I say love.

Debate, you can't debate, when I challenged your crazy theories with facts you ran away and yelled "troll".... "troll"

Your Sheridan narrative is garbage, it is so bad it doesn't deserve attention. There are NO facts, what you didn't steal from others is just layers of conjecture and assumptions you wove together with confirmation bias spittle..

You are the CooperCon.. 

TrollJack, you really need to learn how to write properly. Here's a piece of advice..FREE of course:

Do not say in 20 words that which you can say in 10 words. Your wordiness, a cheap ploy to make you sound smart, actually reveals your ignorance.

9 minutes ago, EJU said:

TrollJack, you really need to learn how to write properly. Here's a piece of advice..FREE of course:

Do not say in 20 words that which you can say in 10 words. Your wordiness, a cheap ploy to make you sound smart, actually reveals your ignorance.

Are you the word police,, I can use any words I like.

Getting the truth and facts right is my priority... not taking advice from a domestic abuser.

Selling a BS Sheridan narrative was your goal from the get go.. you used people with purpose... 

Congratulations, I am happy for you and can't wait to count all the errors.. then you can move on to your next scam.

6 minutes ago, dudeman17 said:

Not sure who's displaying less maturity right now - Derek or Eric.

This started with post #61553. In fact, looking back TrollJack has been on a trollfest trolling me off and on over the last several months. Meanwhile, I haven't posted in months.

Those, my friend, are the facts.

5 minutes ago, dudeman17 said:

Not sure who's displaying less maturity right now - Derek or Eric.

This has been common in the Cooper Vortex, it makes people mad, like gold fever, bloated and threatened egos need to be justified.

For the record, I think Eric Ulis's Sheridan narrative is fact-less and bogus.. and I congratulate him in selling it, that takes skill and determination. Eric is a great salesman, Cooper researcher, not so much.

5 minutes ago, EJU said:

This started with post #61553. In fact, looking back TrollJack has been on a trollfest trolling me off and on over the last several months. Meanwhile, I haven't posted in months.

Those, my friend, are the facts.

I just corrected your error. 

This is what happened before, I corrected your misinformation with facts and you called me troll... you have been calling me a troll for a long time now.. you can't admit you have the facts wrong and your narrative falls apart so you attack the messenger.. you should be thanking me, that error would have been BIG. 

4 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Are you the word police,, I can use any words I like.

Getting the truth and facts right is my priority... not taking advice from a domestic abuser.

Selling a BS Sheridan narrative was your goal from the get go.. you used people with purpose... 

Congratulations, I am happy for you and can't wait to count all the errors.. then you can move on to your next scam.

You talk a big game, so how about you put your money where your mouth is?

Well Mr. "getting the truth and facts right is my priority" William Long, you just libeled me by calling me "a domestic abuser."

How about you put up $1,000 to my $1,000, donated to charity of course?

You come up with proof that I was convicted of or charged with domestic abuse and I will donate $1,000 to charity. On the other hand, if you fail to come up with that proof, you donate $1,000 and eat crow by publicly apologizing?

Put your money where your mouth is Mr Long. Let's see how much truth really is your priority.

BTW, if you think Blevins' ticket proves I was convicted or charged with domestic abuse, you may want to dig a little deeper...that is if truth really is your priority.

I'll give you until tonight to decide. But, given that you think nothing of libeling people, you apparently won't need until tonight.

I'm waiting TrollJack.

2 minutes ago, Light7 said:

At least Sheridan worked at Boeing, knew the Pacific Northwest, spoke English etc. Connie Chung was DB Cooper before Panama Huluhoophan was 

There is no evidence Cooper worked at Boeing.

Hahneman spoke english with no accent and traveled through the PNW. You'd know that if you did basic research instead of wasting time spamming.

(edited)
20 minutes ago, EJU said:

You talk a big game, so how about you put your money where your mouth is?

Well Mr. "getting the truth and facts right is my priority" William Long, you just libeled me by calling me "a domestic abuser."

How about you put up $1,000 to my $1,000, donated to charity of course?

You come up with proof that I was convicted of or charged with domestic abuse and I will donate $1,000 to charity. On the other hand, if you fail to come up with that proof, you donate $1,000 and eat crow by publicly apologizing?

Put your money where your mouth is Mr Long. Let's see how much truth really is your priority.

BTW, if you think Blevins' ticket proves I was convicted or charged with domestic abuse, you may want to dig a little deeper...that is if truth really is your priority.

I'll give you until tonight to decide. But, given that you think nothing of libeling people, you apparently won't need until tonight.

I'm waiting TrollJack.

Ok.. I take it back I wasn't specific enough, it was criminal damage related to domestic violence and given your aggressive arrogance I believe it. You agreed to attend a domestic-violence diversion program...

What was that like.. did you learn anything.

Between you and me, I didn't libel you and in my opinion you still have an attitude issue.

ulis.jpeg

Ulis-Domestic-Violence.thumb.jpg.b199b683480d52f0e61126c35c1019d3.jpg

Edited by FLYJACK

9 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Ok.. I take it back I wasn't specific enough, it was criminal damage related to domestic violence and given your aggressive arrogance I believe it.

ulis.jpeg

Ulis-Domestic-Violence.thumb.jpg.b199b683480d52f0e61126c35c1019d3.jpg

So I am not a domestic abuser after all. Where is the apology loser? Don't ever libel me again.

Now, how about proving I was convicted or charged with criminal damage? It's public information. There would be a record of it. Where is it TrollJack? $1,000 is on the line.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, EJU said:

So I am not a domestic abuser after all. Where is the apology loser? Don't ever libel me again.

Now, how about proving I was convicted or charged with criminal damage? It's public information. There would be a record of it. Where is it TrollJack? $1,000 is on the line.

You attended a domestic abuser program. Did you read the article.

Edited by FLYJACK

1 minute ago, EJU said:

So I take it the bet is on? $1,000. Put your money where your mouth is.

I never claimed you were convicted,, you did a domestic violence diversion program or is the newspaper lying?

Tell us what a domestic violence diversion program is like, most of us have no idea.

What did you learn there?

1 minute ago, FLYJACK said:

I never claimed you were convicted,, you did a domestic violence diversion program or is the newspaper lying?

Tell us what a domestic violence diversion program is like, most of us have no idea.

What did you learn there?

You called me a domestic abuser. Your words not mine. That's called libel pal. That's the kind of shit you get sued over.

You're a troll. But you know that. I have just proved it. You can't prove anything because you don't have any idea of what you're talking about...apparently this is a trait you carry over into the DB Cooper investigation as well.

Pathetic.

(edited)
27 minutes ago, EJU said:

You called me a domestic abuser. Your words not mine. That's called libel pal. That's the kind of shit you get sued over.

You're a troll. But you know that. I have just proved it. You can't prove anything because you don't have any idea of what you're talking about...apparently this is a trait you carry over into the DB Cooper investigation as well.

Pathetic.

I am only a troll to you because I figured you out and you feel threatened.. so you try to discredit me with that label.. Honestly, I don't care about your fictional program, I think you did well.. seriously.

But no it isn't libel, pal.. the fact is you attended a domestic violence program, were you there to give a Cooper speech? End of story but nice try. I didn't make it up.. I don't BS. You just aren't that bright are you.

Do you have any other charges out there we need to know about, maybe in Washington State. I could have sworn I recall something...

I haven't seen this nasty side of you, based on your recent attitude and vile behaviour I think you need another diversion program of some sort... just a suggestion.

Edited by FLYJACK

2 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

I am only a troll to you because I figured you out and you feel threatened.. so you try to discredit me with that label.. Honestly, I don't care about your fictional program, I think you did well.. seriously.

But no it isn't libel, pal.. the fact is you attended a domestic violence program, were you there to give a Cooper speech? End of story but nice try. I didn't make it up.. I don't BS. You just aren't that bright are you.

Do you have any other charges out there we need to know about, maybe in Washington State. I could have sworn I recall something...

I haven't seen this nasty side of you, based on your recent attitude and vile behaviour I think you need another diversion program of some sort...

I call you a troll because you are a troll. A bottom feeder. People don't need to put up with chumps like you.

This is a thread about DB Cooper. I call you on the carpet for trolling me for the 1000th time over the last six months and you immediately go to the gutter and try to slime me by calling me a domestic abuser. That makes you a troll.

Of course you're also not man enough to apologize, even though you conceded.

As far as whether such remarks a libelous or not, who the hell are you? Did you write the law? Do you know what it says? Do you know how to prove it or defend against it? Perhaps I should threaten you with a lawsuit--you know what that's like, right? SHUTTER and GEORGER ring a bell?

Amazing you get all butt-hurt over GEORGER but see nothing wrong with wrongfully libeling me a domestic abuser. Then you question why I get amped up about it? I think more than one person on this site wouldn't put up with such cheap shots, especially from a bottom-feeder like you.

TrollJack, you really are just plum stupid. Nonetheless, let me remind you, don't ever libel me again or I will have a friendly Ontario attorney crawl up your ass with a microscope.

(edited)
57 minutes ago, EJU said:

I call you a troll because you are a troll. A bottom feeder. People don't need to put up with chumps like you.

This is a thread about DB Cooper. I call you on the carpet for trolling me for the 1000th time over the last six months and you immediately go to the gutter and try to slime me by calling me a domestic abuser. That makes you a troll.

Of course you're also not man enough to apologize, even though you conceded.

As far as whether such remarks a libelous or not, who the hell are you? Did you write the law? Do you know what it says? Do you know how to prove it or defend against it? Perhaps I should threaten you with a lawsuit--you know what that's like, right? SHUTTER and GEORGER ring a bell?

Amazing you get all butt-hurt over GEORGER but see nothing wrong with wrongfully libeling me a domestic abuser. Then you question why I get amped up about it? I think more than one person on this site wouldn't put up with such cheap shots, especially from a bottom-feeder like you.

TrollJack, you really are just plum stupid. Nonetheless, let me remind you, don't ever libel me again or I will have a friendly Ontario attorney crawl up your ass with a microscope.

Good grief, you still at it.. it wasn't libel, you are clueless. You need to get a lawyer and get schooled on the law. You just aren't good at this.

Don't call me a troll for a year then. All I did was set the facts straight that you had wrong about TBAR.. this is your MO, I state facts than you ignore, run and call me a troll.. then attack my character with smears.

This is a fact...

Police records and a newspaper claimed you were charged and attended a domestic violence program.

You call me a troll to distract... (and have no clue what libel is.)

this repeats over and over..

I can see you getting mad,, but frankly, it is your own fault.

"Hoist with his own petard" comes to mind

You kept attacking my character (like a troll), so I laid out the facts. I didn't make it up. I don't make up stuff like actual trolls.

I'd like to focus on the Cooper case, your faux libel claim and troll accusations have made for some neat highlights but are petty nonsense. You have shown the world your true character and it isn't pretty.

Edited by FLYJACK

35 minutes ago, Light7 said:

Those elements found on the tie didn’t come from the Amazon or Panama Canal buddy. I do have evidence Cooper worked at Boeing. I’m showing you DB Cooper at Boeing dumbass. 

Hahneman was an electronics engineer, he worked on contracts for NASA radar tracking and as a manager at an electronics (electron tubes and capacitors) manufacturing firm in Korea. 

There is no evidence Cooper worked at Boeing.

3 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Good grief, you still at it.. it wasn't libel, you are clueless. You need to get a lawyer and get schooled on the law. You just aren't good at this.

Don't call me a troll for a year then. All I did was set the facts straight that you had wrong about TBAR.. this is your MO, I state facts than you ignore, run and call me a troll.. then attack my character with smears.

This is a fact...

Police records and a newspaper claimed you were charged and attended a domestic violence program.

You call me a troll to distract... (and have no clue what libel is.)

this repeats over and over..

I can see you getting mad,, but frankly, it is your own fault. You kept attacking my character (like a troll), so I laid out the facts. I didn't make it up. I don't make up stuff like others.

I'd like to focus on the Cooper case, your faux libel claim and troll accusations have made for some neat highlights but are petty nonsense. You have shown the world your true character and it isn't pretty.

How stupid can you possibly be? I mean, there you go again stating "police records" claimed I was charged. Do you know how to tell the truth? 

At this point I'm interpreting this as you taking me up on my $1000 wager. I'm sure any reasonable person reading your posts would see it the same way.

Therefore, unless you can come up with that proof mighty quickly you owe the charity of my choice $1000. You're not going to renege on this are you?

Let me make it easy for you William, send that check for $1000 to any animal charity in Canada. I'm an animal lover, especially cats, and I know there is always help needed. Please let us all know when you make that contribution.

As a good faith gesture, I will also send $1000 to an animal charity in Arizona...even though I cannot possibly lose the challenge because unlike you I know the truth.

Good doing business with you William.

Cheers!

50 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

The docs are already posted..

Did you plead guilty to get into the domestic violence diversion program? I heard that is the way it is usually done there..

Is this you in Utah?,, booked on warrant for arrest for failure to appear.. county jail??

Same name, same age, same town,,,

I have never been booked for anything, tell us what happened?

Will it be all be explained in your D B Cooper program?

ulis2.jpeg.6a8b0c75978ee9da29e2a9f1dd35276e.jpeg

I love it. An unabashed troll.

Yes indeed, that is me. I spent 2 hours in jail for not paying a speeding ticket--or showing up in court to challenge it. Yep a hardcore misdemeanor from 1989.

I would have never guessed that that episode would lead to so much enjoyment today. Watching you scramble and grasp at straws, anything to slime me, in an attempt to bring me down to your level. I understand, failure hurts. I understand, ignorance isn't actually bliss.

I very much appreciate you making yourself look like a fool. Unless, of course, you really think this event from 1989 is really likely to damage my reputation. What to do?

Well, you're going to have to do better then that TrollJack to get me off your back about owing $1000 per our deal.

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

The docs are already posted..

Did you plead guilty to get into the domestic violence diversion program? I heard that is the way it is usually done there..

Is this you in Utah?,, booked on warrant for arrest for failure to appear.. county jail??

Same name, same age, same town,,,

I have never been booked for anything, tell us what happened?

Will it be all be explained in your D B Cooper program?

ulis2.jpeg.6a8b0c75978ee9da29e2a9f1dd35276e.jpeg

Oh, by the way, your charged question, "Did you plead guilty to get into the domestic violence diversion program?" The answer is NO.

You may as well do some more investigating here because you know next to nothing about the Cooper case and you should at least try to get out of donating $1000 even though it will be futile.

Don't forget about that $1K TrollJack. The animals will appreciate it much.

6 minutes ago, EJU said:

Oh, by the way, your charged question, "Did you plead guilty to get into the domestic violence diversion program?" The answer is NO.

You may as well do some more investigating here because you know next to nothing about the Cooper case and you should at least try to get out of donating $1000 even though it will be futile.

Don't forget about that $1K TrollJack. The animals will appreciate it much.

So you finally admit you were in a domestic violence diversion program,, thanks, that is why you didn't sue the newspaper because it is true..

but back to Cooper, what do I have wrong in the Cooper case.. please enlighten me. I always want to learn more.