47 47
quade

DB Cooper

The Universal Studios late November 1981 release could play a possible link if you believe Max Gunther and his Clara story, or even if you don’t. 

“Cooper” contacted Max in early 1972, and quickly fell off the radar. For some reason, Max was not contacted again until early 1982, by Clara, “Cooper’s” widow. 

The movie could have reignited a passion in Max, an imposter (Clara), or the actual real DB Cooper. It’s a good way to draw some attention away from a suspect by saying he died in 1982. 

47 minutes ago, Andrade1812 said:

P. 56-58 of FBI #46 describe a parachute being found right where some of us have Cooper jumping, East Fork Lewis River. Orange and White just like a C-9. FBI did not follow up on it :-/

Just upstream of Heisson bridge.

It was orange and white?? FBI dismissed it because it was partially orange..

but it was a mile from the Heisson store store break in that night and right beside the rail line..

Edited by FLYJACK

45 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

It was orange and white?? FBI dismissed it because it was partially orange..

but it was a mile from the Heisson store store break in that night and right beside the rail line..

That goes back to the problem with the parachute descriptions. No one would put a 28' canopy in an NB6. You wouldn't find a white 28' canopy in an NB8. So they were looking for the wrong parachute from the start.

3 minutes ago, Andrade1812 said:

What was the address of that store that was broken into?

We never got the address, only a general area, I checked and the Heisson General Store existed at the time in the area. It was the main store in a rural area.

The Heisson general store was also right on the rail tracks, it is a good assumption that it was that store but not confirmed.

storerail.jpeg.20254d59a8d30aa54e5e5e1c668b8538.jpeg

pink dot is Heisson Store, green is rail tracks

FlightPath_lrgbbww.jpg.d2e6b867e38fa8f7681619a79ace5c73.jpg

26 minutes ago, Andrade1812 said:

That goes back to the problem with the parachute descriptions. No one would put a 28' canopy in an NB6. You wouldn't find a white 28' canopy in an NB8. So they were looking for the wrong parachute from the start.

yes, that is why it is important to figure out the chute Cooper actually took,,

It wasn't either of Hayden's.. one was left on the plane and the other was returned to him. If the FBI mixed them up with Cossey's or maybe others then they may have been looking for the wrong one the entire time.

11 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

And if I hear a single peep on that show accusing Peterson of being the hijacker, I will definitely send a full report and my experiences checking out Peterson....to Sheridan Peterson's family for review. And I don't give a damn if anyone likes it or not. 

This is hypocrisy at it's finest. You can have your suspect, but damn anyone else who has a suspect.

2 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

yes, that is why it is important to figure out the chute Cooper actually took,,

It wasn't either of Hayden's.. one was left on the plane and the other was returned to him. If the FBI mixed them up with Cossey's or maybe others then they may have been looking for the wrong one the entire time.

How did they know the chute was white? It says so in the FBI docs, but it's not like they pulled the chute out of the container before they gave it to Cooper. It had to have been either Cossey or Hayden who told them. 

1 hour ago, Andrade1812 said:

How did they know the chute was white? It says so in the FBI docs, but it's not like they pulled the chute out of the container before they gave it to Cooper. It had to have been either Cossey or Hayden who told them. 

Cossey claimed they were both white... per FBI docs.

Sidebar..

I don't think "Johnnie Greene" is Georger,, I reviewed Greene's comments and he was supportive of Blevins then turned on him, he also posted Georger's real name, Georger wouldn't do that. I have narrowed Johnnie Greene down to one of two people, but it is irrelevant to the Cooper case. Georger did post using other names.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Another subject: I have been contacted by someone who was in authority at one time at Seattle Sky Sports, right around the time of the hijacking. His identity has been verified. We are working out the question on just how MANY...and WHO SENT WHAT...from Sky Sports on the evening of the hijacking. This person has been provided the standard info, (Hayden/Cossey document from FBI agent John Detlor) and a rundown on what the FBI says...and what Cossey has said. 

For example, did a total of FOUR chutes actually get sent from Seattle Sky Sports on the night of the hijacking, two bailout rigs  *allegedly* by Cossey by cab...and another two (pink reserve and non-working reserve trainer) by Linn Emerick? Or...was it only the two reserves? We will soon find out. 

As some of you know, the FBI report by John Detlor only mentions four chutes going to the airport, and nothing about Cossey actually owning any of them, although the report says he packed them, and can ID them. It also says that Norman Hayden from Kent, WA sent two bailout (backpack) rigs by cab to NWA. Six chutes...but only room for four. The FBI says four. 

Either a mistake was made, or someone isn't being truthful. The person I am working with now will know the 'real deal' as they say. This guy knew Cossey very well. Even if Coss was contacted at his home...and not Sky Sports...and Coss sent two bailout rigs of his own to SeaTac by cab as he claimed...we will get to the bottom of it very soon. 

Cossey didn't claim he sent four chutes from Sky Sports..

He claimed he sent the two back chutes from his home.

Only the two front chutes came from Sky Sports.

But, who actually grabbed the two from Sky Sports,, I always find it odd that Emerick would grab a dummy chute by mistake.

Edited by FLYJACK

I have never spent any time on the McChord Parachutes..

As usual,, a quick scan shows conflicting stories. 

Cooper requested chutes from McChord.

Cooper wondered why it was taking so long citing McChord time distance.

Military chutes were rushed to Sea Tac from McChord.

Cooper learned of the chutes from McChord, rejected them and requested sport chutes.

Cooper used the military chute.

So, what is the deal with the McChord chutes..

(edited)
3 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

It's not hypocrisy. Sheridan Petersen was investigated by the FBI for the Cooper case already. Agents actually came to his door and questioned him, asked and received a DNA sample from him. He withheld nothing, and didn't ask for a lawyer. 

Then...some of YOUR friends went along with the idea of infringing copyright (technically a Federal offense by the way) using an anonymous name to do so...and then published his book without his permission. By doing this, while AB of Seattle was negotiating to release that same book LEGITIMATELY at TRADE RATES WORLDWIDE...for FREE...your friends laughed at both myself and Sheridan and stuck that book online for a whopping twenty five bucks in paperback. An ISBN was also assigned to the book (falsely because Snownman would have had to lie on the app to get one)...which ruined his life's work from further publishing forever...

And then another of your friends...Eric U...started hassling his family and just plain making up shit about Sheridan to somehow 'prove' he was the hijacker. Now Eric wants to forward that accusation to national television, further screwing Sheridan, his family, (who stood to receive money for life should we do the book legitimately)...and drag his name once again into the mud. 

Don't speak to me of morals OR hypocrisy in this matter. I am convinced that Sheridan is INNOCENT. None of you over there stood up for him when it counted. If and when the time comes, if it ever comes to that....you can bet I will do that job FOR you. 

Enough is enough. Sheridan Peterson is the kind of guy you WISH you were. His life sets an example of doing the moral thing from the time he was born until the present day. All he ever got from Cooperland was a royal screwing. Someone, anyone, should have the courage to stand up to the people who say otherwise. If you can't handle the job, I will do it for you gladly. 

Robert, if I came on here and told you to have a nice day, somehow you would find a way to respond to that and make it about Shutter, EU or Bruce or someone else. You really need help.

Edited by ParrotheadVol

Once again this thread has been hijacked by personality conflictd, despite the fact more FBI documents have been released.

We have a parachute found in E. Fork Lewis River, no more than a mile or two from a break-in at a general store. We have new information about Tina Bar. And yet we talk about events outside the case...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Bruce and EU are the ones who need help there Parrot. Shutter I do not have much opinion about one way or another. I don't think he's necessarily a bad guy, but I also believe his community approach is flawed. 

Then take it up with them! Quit preaching to me about these guys like I'm their damn keeper. No one on here gives a damn about your issues with those guys..no one! I really do think that it's time for whoever moderates this forum to step in and put and end to your continuous posting about another forum and it's members that don't even post here.

14 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Andrade - I'm thinking about giving your book a read. What is the best place to download it from and is there a hard copy as well? If so, what is the price difference between electronic and hard copy?

It's available on Kindle and in hard copy on Amazon. If you pm me I can dropship a copy to you. I used to give out the pdf version but I'm currently editing another edition, so I've stopped doing that until I finish the revisions.

(edited)
12 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

I have never spent any time on the McChord Parachutes..

As usual,, a quick scan shows conflicting stories. 

Cooper requested chutes from McChord.

Cooper wondered why it was taking so long citing McChord time distance.

Military chutes were rushed to Sea Tac from McChord.

Cooper learned of the chutes from McChord, rejected them and requested sport chutes.

Cooper used the military chute.

So, what is the deal with the McChord chutes..

In one of the conversations she had with him, she re-

marked that the parachutes were coming from McChord Air Force

Base at which time he remarked that it was only about twenty

minutes from McChord to the Seattle-Tacoma airport and which

was apparently an accurate estimate., 

FBI part 26 #8883

Himmelsbach..

"He specifically asked for parachutes from nearby McChord Air Force Base, showing some familiarity with the area.”

Tina interview..

While waiting on the ground at Sea-Tac for the parachutes, the hijacker became annoyed and Miss MUCKLOW told him the parachutes were coming from McChord. The hi-jacker then said, “McChord is only 20 minutes from Tacoma; it doesn't take that long."

News report..

Cooper at first had ordered two parachutes, which were brought out from McChord. They were the military type, which must be opened wtth a static cord linked to the plane. It would open the chute after western Washington state to a 200-foot fall. 

Cooper then ordered two more. Airline officials did not say whether Cooper specific the type, but the second set were sports models, obtained at a skydiving field east os Seattle. A sports ‘chute would allow a man to free-fall several thousand feet before opening the parachute.

-----

Anybody have anything more on the McChord chutes..

Clearly, they wouldn't send static chutes and they must have had bailout rigs.. 

The McChord chute stories don't make sense..

This FBI doc seems to suggest there were two separate "deliveries" of two back chutes.

One set was Hayden's.. Was the other Cossey or McChord?

4backchutes.jpeg.9738fb3662782da86571b447094b8267.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

46 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

In one of the conversations she had with him, she re-

marked that the parachutes were coming from McChord Air Force

Base at which time he remarked that it was only about twenty

minutes from McChord to the Seattle-Tacoma airport and which

was apparently an accurate estimate., 

FBI part 26 #8883

Himmelsbach..

"He specifically asked for parachutes from nearby McChord Air Force Base, showing some familiarity with the area.”

Tina interview..

While waiting on the ground at Sea-Tac for the parachutes, the hijacker became annoyed and Miss MUCKLOW told him the parachutes were coming from McChord. The hi-jacker then said, “McChord is only 20 minutes from Tacoma; it doesn't take that long."

News report..

Cooper at first had ordered two parachutes, which were brought out from McChord. They were the military type, which must be opened wtth a static cord linked to the plane. It would open the chute after western Washington state to a 200-foot fall. 

Cooper then ordered two more. Airline officials did not say whether Cooper specific the type, but the second set were sports models, obtained at a skydiving field east os Seattle. A sports ‘chute would allow a man to free-fall several thousand feet before opening the parachute.

-----

Anybody have anything more on the McChord chutes..

Clearly, they wouldn't send static chutes and they must have had bailout rigs.. 

The McChord chute stories don't make sense..

This FBI doc seems to suggest there were two separate "deliveries" of two back chutes.

One set was Hayden's.. Was the other Cossey or McChord?

4backchutes.jpeg.9738fb3662782da86571b447094b8267.jpeg

It would be incredible if Cooper got the military chutes from McChord and not one of Hayden's...

To think the FBI ignored at least half a dozen parachute finds because they didn't match their now called-into-question records...