47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Yes, I do believe the adjoining lot was sold for ten dollars

Robert, you claimed it here recently, one page back. it's in the 54 page report multiple times accessible online. I don't need an updated story about inaccurate info corrected elsewhere. you have error's all over the place. the book, sites, PDF's etc.

Farflungs post was showing you have said this for years. 

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, this is no different than what you do to other suspects. except, you make articles about them, cartoons etc..I'm right here explaining the problems. I research the case. I research suspects and other things related to Cooper. that's what we all do? you seem to want to be excluded from this? or make it appear we are picking on you. it's been a problem since around 2013 when you insisted people verify things...

Yes, it makes it harder when you have the misinformation out there and can't change portions of it due to being on sites by others. you have to start somewhere. the site you own is a good start.  

I had half of Colberts team on my forum during the show and a lot of heat came off that thread. I don't think any of them returned. 

You answered the question perfectly. it's okay for you to go after other suspects "busy for days" looking for things to discredit them with and make fun of them. the heat turns your way and you get defensive and act like it's only you that gets sourced out. I don't need to look over anything Darren has on his site. I'm looking at what you have on yours, follow? I don't see any indications for me to ask Darren anything. Darren is not making any claims about anything, apples and oranges, as you say! Marla made claims and you went after her. Colbert makes claims and you went after him. Reca and others as well BUT don't do this to Robert Blevins? 

You have a book with error's and feel no need to correct them until 2030, 40 etc. the 54 page PDF has error's but another site sums parts of it up like bread crumbs on the internet to follow the truth lol. being excluded from my forum or Bruce's has zero impact on what you write surrounding Kenny? it's so much easier to say, you know what. I'm going to fix these problems. instead you feel above everyone and don't feel it's a valid point. lets not forget you wrote all over the place Kenny bought his lot for 10 bucks but you never said that lol. 

Thank god you don't own places like Quora. you would shut it down every other week completely. if you are to lazy to join then you really don't want to know. could you imagine places like Facebook doing something like that. the number one social media site shutting the whole world out? the only person I've had whining about it has a book full of self admitted false information. no login required but he does charge you for the inaccurate information. (insert whiny voice) I have to pay this and pay that to fix it. he won't pay it but he will take it :) 

Robert, it's none of your business....I would be worried about all the false information flying around you have, that's what's damaging. you even sell bad information. I don't think you are in the position to tell people what is right or wrong...

You don't like it, tough...been telling you that for years. 

Edited by mrshutter45

6 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

ook...it's just a suggestion that would increase traffic to your site. No skin off my nose, but there have been grumbles about it. Not from me, but a couple of your own members. They just won't tell you to your face. (Well, virtual face anyway)

lol people are scared to ask about the forum, okay...you keep saying it doesn't bother you and yet here we are talking about my forum and breaking the rules because you can't keep your nose out of peoples business. 

This thread will NEVER function with you on the board gossiping like an old lady with nothing better to do...

I also find it interesting all the "support" you get when you go camping and yet no pictures are shown. they email almost immediately after you announce it and yet we have crickets with  the party. where is your public?  should be a simple task with your following? we have been waiting years for that big show that blows all the other events away. better get going....

Edited by mrshutter45

try following a policy?

The last time I checked everyone does work together. however, there is one who doesn't get to work with others so he lashes out constantly trying to blame the world for HIS mistakes. 

If you look at the list of people Eric has for the conference it tells you the grade performance is hardly what that ONE person states. it's FULL. if 10 people show or 200 you will see that Eric succeeded and wasn't all talk or begging anyone. no deadline required. the "other" person will say he doesn't need anyone in Cooperland" and then ask for help, complete with a deadline. that's why he isn't asking on other sites. just here....he will never change....sad.

I don't how many skydivers are still on this thread, but I'm looking for help: I would like to talk to any old-timers who were skydivers in the late 60s and early 70s who were jumping in Los Angeles. Specifically, anyone who was at the Elsinore Paracenter in the summer of 1971. 

Any referrals would be most welcome, PM me or contact me at marty.andrade at gmail 

AGAIN, a reminder that posts which are not related directly to the case will be removed. This isn't a place to go back and forth about personal details about personal beef or disagreements. That kind of post offers nothing to readers of the thread. Keep the posts relevant.

On 11/19/2019 at 9:04 PM, Andrade1812 said:

I don't how many skydivers are still on this thread, but I'm looking for help: I would like to talk to any old-timers who were skydivers in the late 60s and early 70s who were jumping in Los Angeles. Specifically, anyone who was at the Elsinore Paracenter in the summer of 1971. 

Any referrals would be most welcome, PM me or contact me at marty.andrade at gmail 

What is the significance of Elsinore Skydive and in particular the summer of 1971?

4 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Excuse me, but who are YOU to say what belongs on here and what doesn't? That is not your job, or mine either.

That's correct. the problem is you FAIL to follow the rules to begin with!!!

AGAIN, a reminder that posts which are not related directly to the case will be removed. This isn't a place to go back and forth about personal details about personal beef or disagreements

?