47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Lyle was contacted by FBI agents out of Minneapolis sometime in 2007 or early 2008 and he says he gave a DNA sample. We base very little on his claims. Not because we don’t believe him, but because he is a family member. He did sign a contract with our company, Adventure Books of Seattle, disallowing him or any members of his family from benefiting financially should his brother be proven to be the hijacker. He signed over all rights to the Christiansen story to us at the very beginning of the investigation. I insisted on this in order to preserve some semblance of credibility with him. Frankly, any case against Christiansen for the Cooper case relies very little on his brother’s allegations.

It was confirmed by you here years back that Lyle had no idea where this story came from. that's what started "there is a liar in the KC story" Parrot spoke out about. this was after the DZ locked the thread and completed this document. 

Lets no forget the old stamp collection you claimed was an error at $300,000 by accidental zero added when it was suppose to be $30,000 and yet the report claims $20,000.

Edited by mrshutter45

You got the DNA recently. the other story is FALSE. the sticks of dynamite, if real would be more likely to match the actual size which is eight inches. it's ridiculous to use two different materials Robert. the whole thing is off the wall. wood dowels would provide more reality than putting a bunch of things together. a reference to plastic wires were mentioned. the sticks were wrapped in tape to hold them together and not the sticks that were wrapped. 

The book has errors.The latest report has error's..whats the cost for changing a PDF file. you won't change the book because of funding. it took months to get you to remove the false information on your site. is that "telling it straight" I call them error's or inaccuracies. I could use that old term "lie" if we must? 

You broke the chain of evidence. they will not take that sample..they told you that..

11 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Yes, I do believe the adjoining lot was sold for ten dollars, although I am not sure what 'and other considerations' means in the contract. Hard to tell because the Grimes' couple had already passed away when KC was first brought forward as a suspect by Geoff Gray. The son of the Grimes couple was interviewed by me once. He looked at it and said it might refer to an under the table cash payment. We already know that Bernie Geestman was Best man at the Grimes wedding, and was the one who hooked up KC for the house with the Grimes. Several sources confirmed this including Geestman's ex wife and his own sister. Joe Grimes' son says his dad was a cash on the barrelhead kind of guy and it probably refers to a cash payment no one wanted to report to the IRS. Sounds reasonable, although he couldn't be sure. 

Confirmation bias at its finest right there.

why don't YOU face the facts of not knowing what the hell you are talking about. now it becomes irrelevant and you spin off to something else to divert? 

we are discussing what you present. it has nothing to do with Reca, or anyone else. you don't have a problem discussing them so why should we have a problem discussing Kenny? 

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, you are not honest about a lot of things. lets start at the beginning. you told everyone on this thread Skipp contacted you. that was false. you laid claims the house was bought for cash. that's was incorrect. the funny part was showing a mortgage while stating it was a cash deal :)

One of your witnesses even said Kenny paid cash for the house. how could that be true. then the DNA fable and the 10 bucks for a lot. it goes on and on. we corrected you over the years and it irritates you to no end being wrong. it has nothing to do with being slanted. you asked for years for people to look into your story. well, that's what we did.. 

Edited by mrshutter45
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

The DNA? I already addressed that. The story I got during our early investigation was that either the FBI or possibly the Morris

That's a lie. you already admitted Lyle had no idea where the story came from and it's still in the report....who else would tell you this? 

If I'm not mistaken you tried to say yourself you had no idea either...I believe this also had multiple explanations...

Edited by mrshutter45

13 minutes ago, MarkBennett said:

It makes it very difficult to give you the benefit of the doubt when you deny the obvious.

WOW, I missed that one. sounds like he would tell you the sun is shining while it's pouring..I would hate to hit him with the old "non disclosure state" 

Edited by mrshutter45

Why Does My Conveyance Say Ten Dollars Instead of the Sale Price?
Royalty and mineral interests are a form of real estate.  There are two ways to transfer real estate from one party to another, by gift or by sale.  In order for a sale to be valid, something of value must be exchanged for the property.  This is something of value is known as consideration, and in our case is whatever it is we are paying you for the property.

The first paragraph of our Conveyance states:  "in consideration of the sum of Ten and more dollars ($10.00) cash in hand paid and other good and valuable consideration."

These conveyances are recorded in the Courthouse of the County in which the interest is located, thereby placing it of public record.  Anybody can see the document.  It is not anybody's business what you received when you sold your property and thus we use the above "consideration" language in order to state that something of value was exchanged and thus this is a valid transaction.

Class dismissed :) 

Edited by mrshutter45

You keep insisting on showing the DNA from a couple years ago...we know that...it was the multiple explanations given about the DNA in 2007. you said at one point Lyle told you over the phone..very detailed...and not second hand info..I have the screenshot somewhere..then years later you said Lyle had no idea where the story came from..

Edited by mrshutter45

16 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

What if what was exchanged was stolen? Or for example, have you ever heard of money laundering, the IRS, paying taxes on gains or income, or any of those things? Neither of us has a clue what was meant in that sale document. If either of us knew what was actually exchanged, one of us would have said what it was by now. Whatever it was, it was probably worth more than ten bucks. 

lol forget it pal...it's way over your head. 

The ability to make a post about Kenny purchasing a house for cash while including a mortgage is clear enough you haven't a clue what you are talking about. then posting the document of consideration during the sametime for 10 dollars is astoundingly clear. you continue to stick to the ten dollars. you just don't understand and I'm tired of showing the obvious as others pointed out. this is scary..

that's exactly what the document is for. so you don't know how much someone paid for the property. it's none of your business unless you want to purchase it when it's for sale. the ten bucks mean squat nor does it imply it was sold for ten bucks as you have claimed since you read the document..the rest of the reasoning was explained multiple times..

Hello, anybody in there :) 

Edited by mrshutter45

26 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I never said I thought the lot was sold for ten bucks.

"I asked him how Christiansen, who made no more than $512 before taxes in a good month, could qualify to buy the house and an adjoining lot in 1972 for a total of ten dollars"

Further down the document:

"He also paid ten dollars to the Grimes couple for a lot adjoining the house."

Really?

Edited by mrshutter45